Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- May 31st, '08, 02:58
- Forum: Japanese Culture & Entertainment
- Topic: Jdrama and the Japanese Language
- Replies: 39
- Views: 11323
Me too.. I first wanted to learn Japanese because of a jdrama, but now I'm learning it because I think it's an interesting language and it would be useful if I know how to speak Japanese.emerica1123 wrote:It's more of just a bonus for me, but it is where I first got the idea to study Japanese.
- May 31st, '08, 02:53
- Forum: JDrama Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE JDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)
- Replies: 4475
- Views: 1485698
- May 19th, '08, 08:40
- Forum: Life & Relationships
- Topic: Where do you sit in the classroom?
- Replies: 67
- Views: 21545
I belong to a really small class so our seats are not arranged like that but I can say I belong to the Brotherhood of Sleep because I usually sit at the back [preferably somewhere near the wall or the window] even if the class adviser usually assigns a seating arrangement for us. And obviously, I te...