Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mar 5th, '13, 19:11
- Forum: KDrama Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE KDRAMAS (ask for suggestions here)
- Replies: 3572
- Views: 1338668
l finished watching "Sorry, I love you". It was the most amazing and heart breaking drama i have ever seen in my life !!!!!!!!!!
- Feb 25th, '13, 11:04
- Forum: Life & Relationships
- Topic: What nationality are you?
- Replies: 385
- Views: 124734
I'm an Indian I can speak Urdu , Hindi , British English (not like the kind of Russle Peters imitated ) , my regional language which i dont think really counts and I can read and write Arabic but i cant speak it lol.
- Feb 19th, '13, 23:06
- Forum: Other Asian Culture
- Topic: Does any one like India, and suppose to travel there?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 15554
well, guys am an Indian and I am proud to be one. Poverty can be seen in every corner of the world but in small scale or may be in even more larger scale compared to India, its sad to see how India is always portrayed as only poor country as they forgot we were the richest nation and empire a.k.a Go...