Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Jan 5th, '06, 07:09
- Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
- Topic: Good and Bad Ending Kdramas *WARNING: SPOILERS*
- Replies: 98
- Views: 33068
I heard Love Story in Harvard was originally supposed to have a sad ending (i.e., the girl dies) but there was such an uproar against that they changed it to a happy one.
- Dec 30th, '05, 04:52
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMAS
- Replies: 881
- Views: 423974
I haven't seen too many Asian dramas that I've enjoyed so this list is going to be short: 1. Moraeshigae (Sorry, I'm not sure what this is called in English but it is by far the best Korean drama I've ever seen) 2. Full House (the ending seemed abrupt but it was funny and cute) 3. Stairway to Heaven...
- Dec 30th, '05, 04:34
- Forum: KDrama Discussions
- Topic: The Ballad of Suh Dong / Seo Dong Yo (SBS, 2005/6)
- Replies: 109
- Views: 68300
I've only seen bits and pieces of this but it does look pretty good, and I usually hate all those old-time Korean dramas!