Search found 94 matches

by tisa
Mar 10th, '10, 14:33
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: I wish I was tall T_T
Replies: 576
Views: 116894

I'm fine with not being so tall but the problem is that i look a lot younger than my real age so the fact that i'm even shorter than a lot of highschool girls gets me mistaken for one myself. Anyway If the guy is 6 over tall i'd just wear hells if he was to uncomfortable with me being to short. I'm ...
by tisa
Mar 9th, '10, 22:17
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Looks or Personality?
Replies: 126
Views: 57885

I couldn't fall in love with good looks, but i must admit that i notice beautiful people more than those not so gifted with good looks. I guess i've become a little strange because i have been watching dramas for such a long time where the leads usually aren't bad looking so my standards must have g...
by tisa
Dec 29th, '09, 02:08
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMAS
Replies: 882
Views: 426692

The latest drama I liked was definitely the korean drama
You are beautiful
by tisa
Dec 25th, '09, 02:06
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Prince's First Love (MBC, 2004)
Replies: 20
Views: 11666

Prince's First Love (First Love of a Royal Prince)

I have a question.

There is this song in episode 14 of this drama i like very much (it's playing when he comes to her with the fish). Does anyone know the name of this song and the singer? I would really like to find this song.

Thank you very much for your help.
by tisa
Dec 23rd, '09, 20:17
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: Lee Hong Ki (Gi)
Replies: 10
Views: 24381

I didn't know him before i watched You're beautiful. It's not like he was very noticeable, but i think it was important that he was there. I don't know him much as an actor but i think he sings really beautifully and even when he is crying while singing his voice doesn't loose it's uniqueness. My tw...
by tisa
Apr 3rd, '09, 13:04
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Ugly celebrities
Replies: 238
Views: 124167

I'd say Lee Sun Gyun doesn't have the perfect looks but i really liked him in My sweet city because he had an interesting character and for the entire time i wished the female lead would end up with him, but what i'm saying now is only based on his dramas since i don't know him personally. Unfortuna...
by tisa
Oct 20th, '08, 23:14
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Best "2nd male lead gets the girl" drama?
Replies: 29
Views: 14121

If you want unpredictable watch Purple love. You couldn't know who the main girl will end up with for a long time.
by tisa
Oct 6th, '08, 15:33
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: should i get back to watching korean drama's?
Replies: 25
Views: 7273

I watched this drama twice. It gets better and better, more romance and everyone is slowly getting his/her retribution.
This drama was interesting from the beginning till the end.
by tisa
Oct 2nd, '08, 09:20
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: should i get back to watching korean drama's?
Replies: 25
Views: 7273

My first Korean drama was Hot tropical nights in December and the whole time i was watching it i kept thinking to myself, this is so weird but still watched. I continued watching kdramas from then on and today it feels like i have been watching them forever. If you keep watching Kdramas they will ge...
by tisa
Oct 1st, '08, 12:27
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [ThDrama] Botan Gleep Sudtai (The Last Petal of Peony)
Replies: 9
Views: 8222

It's just my opinion but i find this drama very boring. Such a calm Aum, I don't like.
by tisa
Sep 16th, '08, 13:50
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: Anyone interested in watching Thai dramas/movies?
Replies: 84
Views: 89665

I'm planing to watch Sood dan hua jai with Num even though i don't understand a lot of Thai. Hope someone would sub it but what can i do. I'll just take what i can get.
I like lakorns as much as i like korean dramas in a different way.
by tisa
Sep 16th, '08, 12:37
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Do you think you're fat?
Replies: 46
Views: 16198

I don't think i'm fat (5,3 height and 108 weight) just normal. I used to be 117 without even noticing it until i weighted myself and than i lost a lot of weight and ruined my health (i weighted 88 pounds) always worrying about calories. One day i've just had enough and gained weight. Today i feel a ...
by tisa
Aug 26th, '08, 13:10
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Gender / Age - Different Tastes In Dramas
Replies: 16
Views: 4858

I agree that age matters a bit, i don't think the Devil beside you is that good today and i usually don't like dramas with idols. Don't get me wrong sometimes i give them a chance but they usually disappoint me. However there are dramas that can be watched by younger or older people.I like Prince tu...
by tisa
May 30th, '08, 12:55
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: KBS, MBC OR SBS?
Replies: 10
Views: 8442

I like all 3 equally because all 3 have broadcasted at least 1 drama that I liked very much.
KBS (Delightful Girl Choon Hyang)
MBC (Prince's First Love)
SBS (Miss Kim Makes 1 Million)
by tisa
May 28th, '08, 10:33
Forum: Chinese Drama Discussions
Topic: [SgDrama] You Are The One Episodes (Complete)
Replies: 41
Views: 22053

Thank you for uploading. I watched this drama but it was in lq.
by tisa
May 10th, '08, 16:55
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] Last Friends - Nagasawa Masami/Ueno Juri/Eita
Replies: 2909
Views: 751888

Takeru has the kind of personality I dislike the most. He seems indecisive and gives women compliments even though he isn't interested in them (or is he? anyways we don't know that) and then he even excepts their advances. So irresponsible.
by tisa
May 10th, '08, 15:53
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] Last Friends - Nagasawa Masami/Ueno Juri/Eita
Replies: 2909
Views: 751888

I wonder if DV can be curred. i wish that was the case because i really fell sorry for Sousuke and Michiru as well and i would like to see them happy together because i can see clearly that he loves her very much. The scene in the end of episode 4 was breaking my heart and seeing this really made me...
by tisa
May 6th, '08, 17:32
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: Rate my girl!!! kudasai
Replies: 48
Views: 15165

Don't you think you're asking the wrong people here. You're the one marrying her not us.
Still i wish you two a happy marriage.
by tisa
May 3rd, '08, 14:09
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] Last Friends - Nagasawa Masami/Ueno Juri/Eita
Replies: 2909
Views: 751888

I don't hate Sousuke, he must be like that for a reason and maybe he can be helped. I actually hope for Michiru and Sousuke to stay together in the end.
by tisa
Apr 29th, '08, 21:00
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Most Overrated K-Dramas
Replies: 169
Views: 68068

maakopla wrote:
kitty_1434456 wrote:****
WTF is this supposed to mean?!
Maybe she was talking about a drama. :unsure:
by tisa
Apr 29th, '08, 12:19
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Most Overrated K-Dramas
Replies: 169
Views: 68068

There probably wont be a lot of people who will agree with me but i think Coffee prince wasn't all that and i can't even figure out why. Sometimes you just like or dislike something without knowing why exactly.
by tisa
Mar 28th, '08, 16:30
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [ThDrama] Leh Ratee (A Woman's Trickery)
Replies: 63
Views: 38367

Thank you for sharing White wolfette and please keep on uploading on mega or somewhere else because torrents are hardly even alive.
I'd really appreciate it very much. :-)
by tisa
Mar 8th, '08, 20:34
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Boys Before Flowers (KBS2) Korean version of "Meteor Ga
Replies: 465
Views: 237080

Tsukushi: Kim Ok Bin because i think she can portray a girl who is sarcastic, serious, independant and sassy Tsukasa: Jo In Sung because i can imagine him portraying an eccentric, idiotic and extreme guy. The only problem is his hear, he needs to grow his hair Rui: Hyun Bin because i think he would ...
by tisa
Feb 1st, '08, 01:11
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: What is your favorite Kmovie?
Replies: 226
Views: 75293

Mine was 3-Iron
by tisa
Jan 10th, '08, 13:38
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: What Korean food is this?
Replies: 11
Views: 6021

Thank you for the answers!!

...and I would also like to know your recipe usurpname. I would be great to know how to prepare this dish.
I've decided to make 김밥 some time ago but I still can't find the nori (김) seaweed in my country. I really hope the same thing won't happen with 떡볶이.
by tisa
Jan 10th, '08, 01:16
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: What Korean food is this?
Replies: 11
Views: 6021

What Korean food is this?

I've seen this food (the orange colored) in so many Korean dramas and I always wanted to know what it is and what does it taste like? Can someone help me? (btw this image is a screen shot from drama 'Secret')

Image
by tisa
Nov 7th, '07, 21:56
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: Does The Korean Language Sound Choppy?
Replies: 78
Views: 15787

I think Korean language is really direct almost like the language of cavepeople but i like it :P
by tisa
Nov 1st, '07, 05:14
Forum: Japanese Culture & Entertainment
Topic: [Movie Discussion] Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru
Replies: 355
Views: 162430

Just finished watching this, and I've gotta say… good GOD, could it have been any more boring? What were they thinking when they made this two-hour yawner? They had a fabulously taboo subject like incest, yet the best they could come up with was a couple of brief kissing scenes – for a grand total ...
by tisa
Oct 30th, '07, 00:41
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Why Europian Ladies Do Fangirling for Asian Idols
Replies: 54
Views: 11519

Normally I only like Asian idols but there are exceptions for example Colin Firth acting mr. Darcy in 'Pride and Prejudice', Johnny Depp in 'Edward Scissorhands' and so on. They don't need to be Asian they just have to have sth special about them however I must say I still like Asian idols the best....
by tisa
Sep 8th, '07, 00:19
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion]- JOTEI [2007] - Upcoming Shota Matsuda drama!
Replies: 317
Views: 83118

Ok so i have been hesitating to watch liar game, because although i remember him from HYD the impact was not as big as with Jotei. Now i really want toi watch him on this drama but am afraid his character might turn me off. Can someone just tell me if he is just a sissy who was framed and had to go...
by tisa
Sep 1st, '07, 19:29
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] LIFE
Replies: 211
Views: 68481

Does anyone want a good ending for Katsumi? I know he did some unforgivable things but he got some of that back from Akira and i think he is a very pitiful guy who is afraid of his father. I was thinking why he treats Ayumi like that and maybe it's because he wants to vent his frustration on her bec...
by tisa
Aug 31st, '07, 17:55
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Which manga would you want to see 'drama-tised'?
Replies: 275
Views: 55318

I think Mekakushi no kuni could be interesting.
by tisa
May 22nd, '07, 03:39
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [DDL] Thai Lakorns
Replies: 54
Views: 80200

I'm a great fan of thai dramas. I don't know they are just different and you never get tired of them. It would be so great if a lot of teams were set up to sub thai dramas. I think I'm most interested in Talad Num Dum Nuen Rak or maybe one of the hystorical ones would be even better . It's great tha...
by tisa
May 20th, '07, 23:36
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

Yes, tisa, I think I do understand you a bit better now. It seems indeed we have very different views, both on what it means to be an actor, and on what it means to love someone, even someone whom you know very little. Like you said, probably if you ask an actor: "What is the relationship between y...
by tisa
May 20th, '07, 20:27
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

This is a very interesting discussion, and even though your tone does seem a bit impassioned to me :P I am not taking it as arguing, and I'm grateful that you're willing to discuss :-) Of course jealousy is a very common feeling. What I was trying to say earlier is that we should try to keep it in ...
by tisa
May 20th, '07, 17:50
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

I am a bit surprised on the "scared" side to read that people think of actors the way you describe it, tisa. If they only exist "when we are watching them in a drama", and if we don't see them as persons, doesn't that mean we've turned them into objects, to be consumed? That does not sound good to ...
by tisa
May 20th, '07, 16:06
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

You shouldn't be watching him as a person that's why you have problems with jealousy. To me he only exists when i'm watching him in a drama. I don't care about the life he has as a person. When i was reading comments about Rain's latest movie I'm a cyborg but it's OK there was a fan who was angry at...
by tisa
May 2nd, '07, 15:04
Forum: Japanese Culture & Entertainment
Topic: Dissapointment in current JDORAMAs
Replies: 76
Views: 12750

From the recent dramas I only like Haken no Hinkaku and maybe Our Textbook, Seito Shokun and Hanayome to Papa.

And I can't believe I managed to finish watching all 11 episodes of Kirakira Kenshui.

So from the recent jdramas I could really only recommend Haken no Hinkaku.
by tisa
Apr 29th, '07, 22:28
Forum: Japanese Actors & Actresses
Topic: MatsuJun,Yamapi,Kame,Jin!? Which one? Can't choose? Pikachu?
Replies: 48
Views: 13922

I don't like pop idols acting in dramas so i don't like anyone except Akanishi Jin because i liked his role in Anego for some reason. He is just not annoying.
by tisa
Apr 20th, '07, 03:21
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Summer, Autumn, Winter which is the worst?
Replies: 52
Views: 23662

I started watching Autumn Tale but stoped somewhere in the middle. I'm not even planning to watch Winter Sonata or Summer Scent.
The only one i liked was Spring Waltz and i even watched it twice.
by tisa
Apr 19th, '07, 19:57
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: soft subs vs hard subs - which do you prefer
Replies: 179
Views: 60997

Norlia wrote:with .avi file i prefer softsubs. But with .rmvb file i like to have it hardsubbed. The reason is until now i cannot play .rmvb file with softsub!!!
Download Media Player Classic and you should be alright.
by tisa
Apr 19th, '07, 19:49
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: soft subs vs hard subs - which do you prefer
Replies: 179
Views: 60997

I prefer softsubs because you can determine yourself how the text will look like and the position of the text. You can also correct mistakes if there are any while with hardsubs you can't do anything just watch them I guess.
by tisa
Apr 14th, '07, 00:20
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: What's the worst korean drama you have seen?
Replies: 504
Views: 128577

I always check if i will like the drama in advance so i don't really have the worst drama but i can tell you which drama i really didn't wan't to watch: Goong S, Tell me you love me, Thousand years of love, Green Rose, When Spring comes, The person i love, Thank you, Snowman,... Well these are the w...
by tisa
Apr 5th, '07, 12:36
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: 2007: My Sassy Girl REMAKE!
Replies: 54
Views: 11926

I haven't seen a remake that is better than the original and i think i'm not going to. The idea and the originality is what it's important and copies don't have that.
by tisa
Mar 30th, '07, 11:32
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: BEST "I LOVE YOU" moments
Replies: 56
Views: 34673

I liked the confessions in Spring Waltz and Hello my teacher the best.
by tisa
Mar 29th, '07, 14:32
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: What do you rank as the most SADDEST KOREAN drama?
Replies: 143
Views: 69454

FishyMan wrote:oh so what can i do?
which ones are available to DL ?
If you're ok with LQ you can also get these dramas here:
Autumn tale
Tree of heaven
Stairway to heaven
by tisa
Mar 24th, '07, 00:38
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2
Replies: 8217
Views: 1054264

Both seasons of HYD don't even slightly cover the manga which has 36 volumes. Honestly i watched the first season of HYD but couldn't connect it very well with the manga. Meteor garden 1 was better concerning this. I like the manga but don't like the drama so maybe you won't like the manga since you...
by tisa
Mar 13th, '07, 03:31
Forum: Japanese Actors & Actresses
Topic: Kashiwabara Takashi
Replies: 241
Views: 82926

I've seen him only in Big Wing and would like to see him in more dramas as the main cast.
by tisa
Mar 10th, '07, 20:24
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Discussion] Hana Yori Dango Season 2
Replies: 8217
Views: 1054264

You people seem really frustrated to me. Is it really that bad.
I knew it from the beginning that's why i didn't watch it and i don't regret it even a little.
by tisa
Feb 12th, '07, 00:21
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: How do u store ur DRAMAS :)!
Replies: 218
Views: 34266

KoreanMania wrote:Burn it on DVDs in their original format so that I can watch it on my pc anytime I feel like it :lol
by tisa
Jan 25th, '07, 04:17
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: "I want a korean boyfriend"
Replies: 459
Views: 241715

A Korean bf or gf is still just a person. At the beginning it could be that you notice a Korean because you are a drama addict but after getting to know the person you notice other things. I think it's unfair to Koreans to date them just because the actors in dramas are also Korean. I'm not saying t...
by tisa
Jan 19th, '07, 22:16
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

There is a Juntika? This is the first time i've heard of this It's kind of creative and funny :D It could not be like that to him i know. I wonder if i would think of it as funny if it was happening to me. Well he shouldn't bother to much about being hated. Isn't it better being something than nothi...
by tisa
Jan 19th, '07, 01:47
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

bean wrote:Actually in my previous post, i was disagree wit tisa who say that JUNKI actually hits girl, i didn't say that he hit girl, as i noe he would never do that, =.=

N i was actually trying to say that tisa get it all wrong about junki....^.^..
...and i was kidding :D
by tisa
Jan 16th, '07, 04:11
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

If was wondering for some time already does anyone know it Lee Jun Ki can speak English? I heard about him knowing how to speak a bit of Japanese but i don't know about English. It would be good for him to know English since he's becoming more and more internationally known (BTW I'm from Slovenia).
by tisa
Jan 15th, '07, 23:38
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

Obviously you really like talking about Lee Jun KI. It was very interesting to read. So, he punches his dad and hits girls? I wonder how come so many people like him :whistling: Just kidding :P You say that he seems to be happier when he sees co-workers winning awards more than himself. Could it be ...
by tisa
Jan 15th, '07, 19:28
Forum: JDrama Discussions
Topic: [Survey] Your Best J-dramas: Ranked! (Update #17)
Replies: 923
Views: 285062

#1. Aishiteiru to Itte Kure
#2. Beautiful life
#3. Busu no hitomi ni koishiteru
by tisa
Jan 15th, '07, 19:12
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

Count me in as one of the fans. Maybe it seems i have something against him but to tell you the truth i have more against Bi even dough i like most of his dramas. No matter what kind of a person Lee Jun KI is i'm still his fan and looking forward to seeing him star in his new drama in June.
by tisa
Jan 15th, '07, 17:21
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

I guess i really got his character completely wrong. Well it's true that my analysis was based only on one interview. His character is completely opposite to what i thought. Is it really true? You must be right about it since you look like a really big fan of Lee Jun Ki but i still can't believe it....
by tisa
Jan 15th, '07, 03:11
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

I think Lee Jun Ki is a reserved person, doesn't have many experience with girls, quiet, sensitive. Do you think i got his character right? Overall he seems like a really nice person. Being his girlfriend wouldn't be exciting however it would feel comfortable, safe and nice not frustrating at all. I...
by tisa
Jan 4th, '07, 02:43
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain
Replies: 527
Views: 142581

meera wrote:did anyone know where can i DL a love to kill n other korean dramas...??!!!
You can dl it on Silent regrets, Idols unlimited and Dramaholics
by tisa
Dec 18th, '06, 20:50
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: A Love To Kill (KBS2, 2005) with Bi/Rain
Replies: 527
Views: 142581

I couldn't imagine them being together happy when they both were still alive so the ending they had was the happiest possible for them. It was so bittersweet but i had the feeling they were finally together still i couldn't recover from the ending for quite a while . So sad but beautiful. :cry:
by tisa
Dec 8th, '06, 15:34
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: All about Bi <3
Replies: 771
Views: 127957

Yeah if you don't like Bi go open an Anti Bi thread or something because this thread is meant for his fans and someone calling him ugly definitely isn't one.
by tisa
Nov 10th, '06, 22:04
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [Discussion] Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - (Thai Drama)
Replies: 46
Views: 52790

i can upload it on a clubbox i'm affiliated with naynay123, if you'd like... Thank you for offering yourself to help tracycutie. Thats really nice of you however i've already found the download links so i'm even currently watching the lakorn and i think even the last episodes are great. Again thank...
by tisa
Oct 25th, '06, 20:20
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [Discussion] Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - (Thai Drama)
Replies: 46
Views: 52790

I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality? Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired. I really don't want to give up on ...
by tisa
Oct 21st, '06, 01:33
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Goong S / Palace S (MBC, 2007)
Replies: 524
Views: 100532

Maybe I will watch. I just don't like the title because its the title of the manga and Goong 2 has got nothing to do with the manga anymore. Maybe the director thought naming the series Goong 2 will increase viewership but to me it has the opposite affect. Anyways, it would be better to forget Goong...
by tisa
Oct 20th, '06, 17:55
Forum: Other Asian Culture
Topic: [Discussion] Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - (Thai Drama)
Replies: 46
Views: 52790

I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality? Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired. I really don't want to give up on m...
by tisa
Oct 9th, '06, 21:06
Forum: KDrama Discussions
Topic: Beautiful Days (SBS, 2001)
Replies: 54
Views: 27181

I have a spoiler question: In which episode does Min-Chul decide to give Yun Soo to his half-brother? I need to know because I intend to stop watching when this happens. It simply isn't consistent with Min-Chul character to act like this. I just don't want to spoil this wonderful drama and character...
by tisa
Oct 7th, '06, 22:13
Forum: Korean Culture & Entertainment
Topic: Why the Korean dramas are generally too long.
Replies: 79
Views: 12615

Some of them are really to long i guess but there are also a few that need to have so many eps to cover everything sufficiently like Spring Waltz and older Korean dramas like Secret, Honesty, Romance which i would like them to be even longer. I really hate it when only the first half of the drama is...
by tisa
Aug 23rd, '06, 13:47
Forum: Korean Actors & Actresses
Topic: >>* Lee Jun Ki *<<
Replies: 1459
Views: 460867

I wouldn't ever believe anything that doesn't come from his own mouth. Even if a i saw a strange picture i wouldn't believe it untill he confirmed it. But it's not that i don't believe anything they say about him it's just certain important things (like somebody saying he's gay). In my opinion peopl...
by tisa
Aug 22nd, '06, 14:31
Forum: Life & Relationships
Topic: I wish I was tall T_T
Replies: 576
Views: 116894

I think i like taller guys better but i can't really say that because i haven't meet a guy my age shorter than me. Who knows maybe i would find him cute. If a guy is taller i don't think he can can necessarily protect the girl better, that definitely depends on the character. The character is much m...
by tisa
Aug 16th, '06, 17:43
Forum: Chinese Drama Discussions
Topic: what was your "First" watched TW series..?
Replies: 96
Views: 39468

I like Mandarin esspecially the word sorry. It sounds like it's really meant. I just help but forgive when i hear sorry in TW
by tisa
Aug 15th, '06, 22:29
Forum: Chinese Drama Discussions
Topic: what was your "First" watched TW series..?
Replies: 96
Views: 39468

My first was It started with a kiss and then The devil beside you.
by tisa
Aug 15th, '06, 02:10
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: RECOMMENDED/FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMAS
Replies: 882
Views: 426692

JDrama:
Kimi wa petto
Long love letter

KDrama:
Spring Waltz
Which star are you from
Hot tropical nighs in december
Save the last dance for me

TWDrama:
The devil beside you
Meteor Garden 1
It started with the kiss
by tisa
Aug 15th, '06, 02:01
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: So.. What was the first drama you watched??
Replies: 1697
Views: 296792

My first drama was Hot tropical nights in december but i never got to watch the last episode because the torrent had no seeders. I still don't know how this drama ends :cry: