Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Japanese Series of the Week Poll - 06/13/05 - Maria/Mariya

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

What should be the next SotW? - denotes seeders

Summer Snow - Camui, Yuzuki, shikirocks, Carn, yuki83
27%
Maria - okumasama, yuki83
33%
denchi ga kireru made - Gwendel
18%
Beautiful Life - nagai yasumi, Ramsan
22%

Total votes: 223

yuzukichan

Post by yuzukichan » Jul 7th, '05, 18:24

Hajimemashite!!! ^-^ watashi wa Yuzuki desu Dozo Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^-^
I'm not sure if im posting in the right place ^-^ im new here ^-^
I've downloaded eps 2 and 3 of maria, but the subtitles are not working. is it just me?
the folders have the subtitle documents there, but no subs are showing up.......Yuzuki no baka da ne ^-^

could someone please help me? ^-^

:unsure:

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jul 7th, '05, 19:05

yuzukichan wrote:Hajimemashite!!! ^-^ watashi wa Yuzuki desu Dozo Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^-^
I've downloaded eps 2 and 3 of maria, but the subtitles are not working. is it just me?
the folders have the subtitle documents there, but no subs are showing up.......Yuzuki no baka da ne ^-^

Quick answer to the problem: Read the description for episodes 2 and 3 and you'll know why. Next time, please read the descriptions posted for each torrent release because they may contain information about what the file is about and any other information not available anywhere else.

One more thing, you posted this in the wrong section because there's a thread for Maria in the subtitle sections (or I could just be lying to make your newbie experience a painful one). j/k

yuzukichan

Post by yuzukichan » Jul 7th, '05, 19:11

yt_toshi wrote:
yuzukichan wrote:Hajimemashite!!! ^-^ watashi wa Yuzuki desu Dozo Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ^-^

Quick answer to the problem: Read the description for episodes 2 and 3 and you'll know why. Next time, please read the descriptions posted for each torrent release because they may contain information about what the file is about and any other information not available anywhere else.

One more thing, you posted this in the wrong section because there's a thread for Maria in the subtitle sections (or I could just be lying to make your newbie experience a painful one). j/k

Gomen nasai ^-^ Yuzuki no baka ^-^ :blink
thanks for your help ^-^