Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

December's CSOTM - You Are The One

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

December's CSOTM - You Are The One

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 3rd, '05, 08:20

Hello! The winner for December's csotm is ...

You Are The One
ImageClick here to go to the official site
DramaWiki
Original broadcast on Feb. 14, 2005

Starring: Jacelyn Tay, Christopher Lee, Nnadia Chan, Chew Chor Meng, Rui En, Terence Cao, Patricia Mok, Zhang Wenxiang, Liu Qianyi
Video format: RM & RMVB (Some of the files are RM and some RMVB)
Language: Mandarin
Subtitle: Hardcoded English
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Episodes: 25
Seeders: Keaixia0jie, Kai Lien, Kaizaro

Download the torrents here

Previous Winners:
Feb/March = Lavender
April = My MVP Valentine
May = The Switch
June = Starry Starry Night
July = Mars
August = At the Dolphin Bay
September = Step into the Past
October=To Get Unstuck in Time
November=The Champion

If you like having csotm's every month, please help out by volunteering to seed any chinese series you have. :cheers:

Thank you & Happy Downloading!
Last edited by Kai Lien on Dec 8th, '05, 06:02, edited 3 times in total.

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Dec 3rd, '05, 18:01

Thank you thank you!

Can't wait to see this!!!! :thumleft:

ToriQ

Post by ToriQ » Dec 4th, '05, 09:54

Is this another SG drama? I'm wondering because the link supplied for the drama's website was for MediaCorp.

Edit: Yes it is! :lol

Oliverspike

Post by Oliverspike » Dec 4th, '05, 19:18

thx For this series :)

smoochiesayn

Post by smoochiesayn » Dec 4th, '05, 19:21

thank you thank you

singapore drama never failed me..

:salut:

ladydwarf

Post by ladydwarf » Dec 5th, '05, 06:31

I've heard this one is pretty good one. I can't wait to wait. Thank you!!!! :)

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 5th, '05, 12:49

Another sgdrama, cool.. I'm on it now since "The Champion" was great. Thanks for this one! :D

tzejin

Post by tzejin » Dec 5th, '05, 19:00

ahha how weird to hear pple commenting that sgdramas are good

i guess thats coz i am from sg :lol

freakkler

Post by freakkler » Dec 5th, '05, 21:51

same feeling I'm having ...tzejin 8)
quite shocked to see the Champions last month and now this...wow~

feeling quite nationalistic n proud of sg productions. hahaha :thumleft:

michaelz1981

Post by michaelz1981 » Dec 6th, '05, 07:26

I got the first 7 chapter. Are there anybody who can seed this because there are almost no one left over that can complete download this show. Plzzz if anyone can help out.

Thanx

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 6th, '05, 11:43

Hasn't seen sg show for awhile....^^ thanks guys... i started watching this one, it was really fun!!
great storyline and casts.

wingsky

Post by wingsky » Dec 6th, '05, 23:51

Getting easily confused now by which characters know what about each other... like a big puzzle lol, but its a great series! :D

aggiesbaby

Post by aggiesbaby » Dec 7th, '05, 06:59

Has anyone successfully d/l 11-15? I've got 1-10 completed but not the latter half. It's a really cute drama and I TOTALLY fell in love with Terence Cao in Innocently Guilty so I'm glad he's in this drama and a goodie.

syah4brit

Post by syah4brit » Dec 7th, '05, 07:03

wow i've watched tis on tv, but i'm gona d/l cus i love it!!

dannyboy1985

Post by dannyboy1985 » Dec 7th, '05, 17:48

oh god another SG Drama??????? oh well, i guess i just have to wait for the next month :cry:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Dec 12th, '05, 12:01

Just finished watching Ep 01-15, that's a funny dramas. Rui En rocks :)

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 12th, '05, 18:44

Jeremiah wrote:Just finished watching Ep 01-15, that's a funny dramas. Rui En rocks :)
I'm up to 17 now...This series is one of my faves! I'm so addicted to it...can't wait to watch more. I don't like Rui En though. She's just too rude all the time especially to Christopher! It's getting old. I don't like it. :glare: That Korean dude isn't all that either. He's so...I dunno niang niang qiang. At first, Jacelyn Tay's character slightly annoyed me but she's really growing on me. I quite like her character. I really enjoy watching scenes with Simon or Raymond. Raymond is so funny! Always trying to save money. :lol

lancome1black

Post by lancome1black » Dec 13th, '05, 03:58

hi! i was wondering if there is an OST for "you are the one." The songs they played at the end of each episodes are really pretty. Thanks

onesoulsercher

Post by onesoulsercher » Dec 14th, '05, 02:47

i was wondering the same thing bout the OST. they really do have good songs. Also would anyone know where i could get the SG star awards. i heard jaclyn tay got best actress for this drama and i wanted to see what she really looks like when she's not the second sister. And for all those contemplating bout this drama... its really good!

Chidori-Chan

Post by Chidori-Chan » Dec 14th, '05, 14:56

one of the best sg drama ^^ very funny ... i liked it alot. Though some jokes and phrases, if you are not a singaporean or have been in contact with the lifestyle there, one wouldn't understand the jokes or meaning..hehe...
anyway, i was watching autumn tale, so it was a good change, as that drama as most kdrama is like very depressing mood...lol...everyone is always saying "I'm sorry........" ...........hmmmm.....god......
So YOU ARE THE ONE lightens up my mood alot... ^^

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Dec 15th, '05, 05:55

Although from the very first episode we could already see who will end up with who and how the series is gonna end .. I still enjoyed watching this series :D

My fave pair is MeiMan & Raymond :D
onesoulsercher wrote:i was wondering the same thing bout the OST. they really do have good songs. Also would anyone know where i could get the SG star awards. i heard jaclyn tay got best actress for this drama and i wanted to see what she really looks like when she's not the second sister. And for all those contemplating bout this drama... its really good!
Official webbie for Star Awards 2005
www.starawards.com.sg

and here.. I just found the star awards 2005 torrent..
Attachments

[The extension torrent has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

jaye_

Post by jaye_ » Dec 15th, '05, 08:04

i can't believe this!!!
too good to be true.....
i watched this few months ago but missed out on the last 3 episodes!!!!
so happy that i finally can complete the drama!!

this is one good show....i think wayyy better than "the champion"(maybe i dun like the 2 main actresses in the champion....so...) the story is kinda funny and the characters are very strong as well....definitely a must see!

Calcifer
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Calcifer » Dec 15th, '05, 14:31

Everyone please nominate your choices for the next CSoTM! I've seen a few in the previous voting thread, but if anyone wants to add one, do it here.

kittycat1314

Post by kittycat1314 » Dec 16th, '05, 04:41

do we nominate next month's series here? cause this time i want to choose someone series that i wanted to dl! :roll

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 16th, '05, 09:17

^^Yes, you can nominate here. :-) You can find the list in my sig below. All requests need to have at least a few seeders to qualify as a csotm. So, if you have any chinese series please volunteer! We desperately need seeders. :salut:

ToriQ

Post by ToriQ » Dec 16th, '05, 16:17

Kai Lien wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Just finished watching Ep 01-15, that's a funny dramas. Rui En rocks :)
I'm up to 17 now...This series is one of my faves! I'm so addicted to it...can't wait to watch more. I don't like Rui En though. She's just too rude all the time especially to Christopher! It's getting old. I don't like it. :glare: That Korean dude isn't all that either. He's so...I dunno niang niang qiang. At first, Jacelyn Tay's character slightly annoyed me but she's really growing on me. I quite like her character. I really enjoy watching scenes with Simon or Raymond. Raymond is so funny! Always trying to save money. :lol
I agree! Rui En's character does appear a liitle full of herself at times :roll

kittycat1314

Post by kittycat1314 » Dec 17th, '05, 04:47

ok then i nominate Eternal happiness! hope this series gets selected cause it's almost alwasy being nominated but it hasn't win yet! :roll

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Dec 17th, '05, 09:18

kittycat1314 wrote:ok then i nominate Eternal happiness! hope this series gets selected cause it's almost alwasy being nominated but it hasn't win yet! :roll
Well, there's a good reason. Nobody has a complete copy of that series yet. :cry:

besanioo

Post by besanioo » Dec 22nd, '05, 06:19

I am new to this whole torrent thing and was wondering if anyone could help me with playing these episodes? I have a mac w/VLC, MPlayer OS X 2, and Quicktime, but none of them will play these files and I was so excited to watch them. If you know of any way to help, that would be fantastic. Thanks!

shanshan

Post by shanshan » Dec 23rd, '05, 21:06

I don't like Rui En, either...

shanshan

Post by shanshan » Dec 23rd, '05, 21:10

besanioo wrote:I am new to this whole torrent thing and was wondering if anyone could help me with playing these episodes? I have a mac w/VLC, MPlayer OS X 2, and Quicktime, but none of them will play these files and I was so excited to watch them. If you know of any way to help, that would be fantastic. Thanks!
I play them with RealPlayer...

CoCoGirl886

Post by CoCoGirl886 » Dec 24th, '05, 08:12

Oo, thank you so much for this month's CSOTM!! I don't think i've seen any sg dramas before.. but its in mandarin so I can understand! :lol:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 3rd, '06, 21:06

Does anybody have the starting theme song (the same song is played at the end of the final eps)? I'm looking hard for it everywhere and trying hard to get the name of the song but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you before hand.