Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

April 2006's KSOTM: Save the Last Dance for Me

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

April 2006's KSOTM: Save the Last Dance for Me

Post by MoerkJ » Apr 1st, '06, 01:07

"Save the Last Dance for Me" (aka "The Last Dance Is With Me") is Korean Series of the Month for April 2006

[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... tdance.jpg[/img]

Torrent Information:
16 episodes, 700MB each
Video: XVID
Audio: MP3 / AC3 (Korean)
Source: SDTV
Original releaser/encoder: iCEDRAMA & LUXURY
Subtitles: english softsubs are available in the The Last Dance Is With Me subtitile thread

Starring: Synopsis:
  • Eunsoo (Eugene) is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. Eunsoo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man (Ji Sung) who's completely lost his memory. She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Baek Changho". Love blossoms, and soon wedding bells can be heard. But on the night of their wedding ceremony, Eunsoo's father passes away. And soon after, Changho disappears too! In the blink of an eye, the two people Eunsoo loves most in the world have left her. But Changho had his reasons for disappearing: his real name is Kang Hyunwoo, and he's heir to a large conglomerate. Even more, someone is plotting to kill him...
Additional Information: I hope you'll enjoy watching this drama. Feel free to nominate dramas for the next KSOTM poll or to volunteer for seeding a future KSOTM.
Last edited by MoerkJ on Apr 1st, '06, 02:39, edited 1 time in total.

Saint

Post by Saint » Apr 1st, '06, 01:49

aiighty now show me the links ^_^

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Apr 1st, '06, 02:27

What a coincidence. Just as I was about to rewatch this series. Well, enjoy it everyone! Give this series a chance, even with its typical plot devices (rich girl loves rich guy who loves poor girl, amnesia :roll ). You might end up liking it, just like I did. 8)

Sakado

Post by Sakado » Apr 1st, '06, 05:05

:cheers: :cheers: now i'll finally be able to burn it hoping that my hdd does not crash again!!

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 1st, '06, 05:11

Score, something I don't have won and I'm actually available to d/l it :lol I'd better clear more space again!

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 1st, '06, 06:09

Ahh I can finally at least watch a drama from Eugene hehe, but damn bandwidth is playing crap :( There's a lot of series, that I haven't finished yet because of my bandwidth. Been traped for a one year contract with my wimax.

dramamaniacs

Post by dramamaniacs » Apr 1st, '06, 07:20

This is the best Korean drama i ever seen. It has great story and the soundtracks are awesome as well. Ah, it still lingers in my mind after i watch them few times. :wub:

Loki

Post by Loki » Apr 1st, '06, 17:16

Excellent series for the K-drama of the Month! Love the acting, songs, EVERYTHING about this series. Eugene did an excellent job.

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Apr 1st, '06, 23:22

anybody know where i can grab this from clubbox? thanks in advance!

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 1st, '06, 23:29

Whoa! No surprise that it came out as 'Series of the Month'! :-) Typical K-drama storyline, however the casts+chemistry, matching OST etc made up for it.. will watch it again for the 2nd and 3rd time again, no doubt abt that :lol
lilipad wrote:anybody know where i can grab this from clubbox? thanks in advance!
For the 350MB version, you can go to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz or http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy :-)

Romance

Post by Romance » Apr 1st, '06, 23:48

This drama is so damn good, watch if you havent!

takaiki

the last dance is with me

Post by takaiki » Apr 2nd, '06, 18:16

this series started out pretty good...and im glad it has a high rate of praises...lol if tht made any sense...i meant im glad alot of ppl like it...

guess this is a must watch then.... ^_^

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Apr 2nd, '06, 18:17

KoreanMania wrote:Whoa! No surprise that it came out as 'Series of the Month'! :-) Typical K-drama storyline, however the casts+chemistry, matching OST etc made up for it.. will watch it again for the 2nd and 3rd time again, no doubt abt that :lol
lilipad wrote:anybody know where i can grab this from clubbox? thanks in advance!
For the 350MB version, you can go to http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz or http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy :-)
thanks! i guess i will resort to downloading the 350 mb version since the clubbox i had with the 700 mb version isn't going...

Flounder

Post by Flounder » Apr 3rd, '06, 02:53

I am downloading from kdvluvzer's clubbox but the speed is extremely show, 6kb/sec. Is it perhaps that many ppl are downloading at once? Or is it just my connection? Thanks.

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Apr 6th, '06, 00:04

yayy!! :) ive always wanted to watch this =D THANK YOUU TO SEEDERS AND PPL WHO SUBBED THIS :) <33 LOVE YA PPL !!

lilipad

Post by lilipad » Apr 6th, '06, 06:12

Flounder wrote:I am downloading from kdvluvzer's clubbox but the speed is extremely show, 6kb/sec. Is it perhaps that many ppl are downloading at once? Or is it just my connection? Thanks.
actually, mine at japaneseguy is also pretty slow. but usually, old dramas are all pretty slow. and i'm almost 100% sure it's not cuz there are so many people downloading. usually it's because there's no one downloading. for example, when i was downloading nobuta wo produce when it first came out, my speed went up to 600 kb/s, but when i was downloading snow white last september, the speed was a steady 30 kb/s. so basically, it really depends on how old/new the drama is for the speed. right now, i'd just stick with bittorrent if you're looking for the quickest, but this is 700 kb/s which would take double the time, but goes at a faster inconsistent rate. happy downloading!

anthitran

Luv the drama

Post by anthitran » Apr 6th, '06, 07:23

Hi every1,

I love this drama. I watched so many times. Not only love the drama, but the OST as well. Also, I love Ji Sung. He is so cute and mature in this drama. Too bad he is in the military right now. Hope see more of his movie when he's done his duty.

lovely_nightmare

Post by lovely_nightmare » Apr 8th, '06, 01:13

sorry if this is the wrong place but could some one seed eps 6, 7, and 8??

thank you

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 8th, '06, 04:18

have gotten to ep 7 and my BT is SLOW AS HELL....so gotta finish this series up and I absolutely LOVE it...so glad that I voted for it even though I didn't know anything about it

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 8th, '06, 04:20

lovely_nightmare wrote:sorry if this is the wrong place but could some one seed eps 6, 7, and 8??

thank you
I'm seeding #6 and as soon as I finish the rest will seed them too!!!!

quachy

Post by quachy » Apr 8th, '06, 05:23

hi, jus wonderin if the torrents for "save the last dance for me" hav any subtitles?

Its hopeless for me if they dont!! ive already dl the first episode and it didnt!

Can any one direct me to other sites where i can dl the torrents wit subs!!

much apprieciated!!

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 8th, '06, 05:35

^Do a search before asking questions. Even just reading around about SOTM would tell you the answer to that -__-

kikicat

Post by kikicat » Apr 8th, '06, 11:50

looks good..

pandaboy

Post by pandaboy » Apr 11th, '06, 20:17

Are there any torrents for the 350mb version? Also, the 700mb Luxury version does not have all the subtiles...from what I see on the subtitle thread. It was synced to IceDrama version.. :scratch: This is so confusing... :crazy:

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 11th, '06, 23:09

pandaboy wrote:Are there any torrents for the 350mb version? Also, the 700mb Luxury version does not have all the subtiles...from what I see on the subtitle thread. It was synced to IceDrama version.. :scratch: This is so confusing... :crazy:
yeah it seems that there is two different versions, Ice drama and Luxury versions. The subtitles are not in synch, and it is the timing. I don't know how to fix it, and i know they provided info on how to do it, but i am not good with these things. It is very confusing, but this Korean drama looks good, but the subtitles are confusing. :unsure:

Gi-Ma-Mi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Gi-Ma-Mi » Apr 11th, '06, 23:16

^^read carefully the first post of its subtitle thread, not that confusing

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Apr 11th, '06, 23:16

I have downloaded and watched them all. I didnt find any of the subs out of sync?

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 11th, '06, 23:25

wanted to see more after the end....but it was rather good ending...I liked it...Defintly am beginning to enjoy more K-dramas than when I first started. :w00t:

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 12th, '06, 00:41

Gi-Ma-Mi wrote:^^read carefully the first post of its subtitle thread, not that confusing
I downloaded the subtitle workshop and tried to follow step by step the instructions. I have never done the timing adjustments before on subs, as this is really confusing me.
Could i get some help on this? I need this for episode 1, (700mb version).

i tried to set the timing for the first phrase, and how do you apply it down for the rest of the subs in that episode?

cornflake

Post by cornflake » Apr 12th, '06, 22:59

Um...for some reason it won't let me download it. Like, I'll click on the download link and then it takes me to a page. The page is like, I've searched for that torrent, when really I clicked on it to download it. Will someone help?

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Apr 13th, '06, 02:08

The link in the first page will give you the results for searching for Kdramas with the keywords "Last Dance". I assume that is what you are talking about. You will get a list of all the episodes for Save the Last Dance. Click on "download" to the side of the episode you want to download the torrent.

cornflake

Post by cornflake » Apr 13th, '06, 02:46

I'm not that stupid. I've been downloading from d-addicts for a long time. What I mean is, when I open up the page that has the download link on it, I click on it. You know how when you click the 'download' button, another page pops up, and then the Torrent box? Well, the page pops up, but it goes to a different page and doesn't give me the torrent.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Apr 13th, '06, 06:17

Are you opening up the Torrent Comments page and clicking on the hyperlinked name under Torrent Info? There is no direct link to the torrent from within the Torrent Comment pages anymore. You can only find the torrent link on the Torrent page.

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Apr 13th, '06, 12:45

Whatever, it seems that this series torrents are so slow. Weird enough or is it that the peers aren't seeding enough bandwidth? I'm only having 2-5kBs on episodes 6 & 7 and I'm uploading at about 30-40kBs LOL

Other drama I'm having 15-20kBs LOL and I have just upgrade my connection to 512kbs to beneficiate a quick download. Guess I'm wrong.

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Apr 13th, '06, 15:09

lol i finished downloading the whole series in 2-3 days .. i'll try to help seed :)

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Apr 14th, '06, 21:34

don't worry Jeremiah...I am also uploading this series too.

On a different subject matter, the ending
what is up with it...was it just me or did Eun Soo's injuries seem not that permanent? I though she would basically never walk again because of Tae Min's actions with the car. But you will have noticed at how at the end credits it shows Eun Soo walking with a cane?!!! I was completely preplexed by this and wonder what other people though of this ending?

audr3yz

Post by audr3yz » Apr 16th, '06, 06:56

oh man.. the best kdrama i've ever seen :thumleft:
and the story... *CRIES* :cry:

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Apr 16th, '06, 07:29

I dont know wy but this series didnt leave much of an impression on me.. I guess Im more into funny dramas.. But for those who like melodrama, this is good! :)

Hmmm.. by the way, can i nominate for the next ksotm? I'd like 1% of anything please as the ksom for May.. Hopefully, it wins in the poll.. Thanks so much!

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 16th, '06, 08:01

horndogbuddhist wrote:don't worry Jeremiah...I am also uploading this series too.

On a different subject matter, the ending
what is up with it...was it just me or did Eun Soo's injuries seem not that permanent? I though she would basically never walk again because of Tae Min's actions with the car. But you will have noticed at how at the end credits it shows Eun Soo walking with a cane?!!! I was completely preplexed by this and wonder what other people though of this ending?
Frankly, I thought that the ending was just sweet, happy, and sweet :D When we were watching the last episode and have not yet reached the ending, we might think that Eun Soo would not be able to walk anymore. So this is basically like some unexpected twist by showing that part during the credits that she's starting to learn to walk again, which means that it's not a permanent injury after all. Well, I guess for me, it doesn't matter, as long as the ending's a good one.. :roll They got back together, Eun Soo could walk and they lived happily ever after :wub:

seeker

Post by seeker » Apr 16th, '06, 12:21

I'm so glad this one won. I've been trying to get it but there were no seeds. It's an amazing and both of the male leads are wonderful. Too bad I always fall for the secondary male character :-(
Niki

koodude

Post by koodude » Apr 17th, '06, 16:05

omg, this is the best dramma that I watched so far. The story is kindda sad but pretty good. I'm stuck at eps 5, haha, internet so slow....

Kayote

Post by Kayote » Apr 19th, '06, 01:15

Damn, this is such a good drama, its not even funny the way it did not get the attention here like 'My Girl' & 'Goong'. UNFAIR!!!

Ive got to ep.11 so far and its awesome. I truly truly hope Sang Mi (the 'villian I mean) is not evil in the end, hes so likable.

This is my first drama for Eugene and shes quite cute as well, definitely falling in the same category as Goong's princess (forgive me, I still cant memorise the actress's name[img]http://stat.livejournal.com/img/mood/ibrad/erked.gif[/img])

a_evie

Post by a_evie » Apr 20th, '06, 11:47

amazing series. i can;t recall how many times i have reqatched and listened to the soundtrack.

even hubby has learnt to identify d episodes (hahaha...oevr watched case i guess)

angel_87

Post by angel_87 » Apr 21st, '06, 05:01

I would say that this is a not bad korean drama. To me the story drag a bit in the middle. Overall, I think the strong point of this korean drama is the chemistry between the two main characters. And I give two thumbs up to the ost. I especially love the song "Our Love Will Always Last''. Try watching it, u might love it. I'm just not into a woman living a pathetic life.........

nietis

Post by nietis » Apr 21st, '06, 16:02

Still watching the middle of it! Enjoying every episode of it!
A great drama!! I love Eugene, she's cute!!

PikaMoon

Post by PikaMoon » Apr 21st, '06, 22:21

I just actually finished downloading this series from a different site. SUCH a great drama. My favorite scene is where he finally remembers. SO touching... :wub: The two main characters shall now forever have a place in my heart. Such a soapie though. Lolz. :lol Definitely a must-see for everyone!!! :thumright:

chocoholix

Post by chocoholix » Apr 23rd, '06, 18:15

jenjan579 wrote:lol i finished downloading the whole series in 2-3 days .. i'll try to help seed :)
is that Kim Tae Hee by any chance in your avatar??

Genmai_cha

Post by Genmai_cha » Apr 27th, '06, 01:36

man i have trouble watching #5.... maybe b/c it is too predictable... but i can't really handle it when the culprit shows up. maybe i'm just delaying the fact that i know what is going to happen next. =/ lol i keep on pausing it...