Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Vote For January 2008's KSoTM!

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month

What should be January 2008's KSoTM?

1% Of Anything
34%
A Love To Kill
23%
Since I Met You
13%
Wonderful Life
31%

Total votes: 71

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Vote For January 2008's KSoTM!

Post by habukie » Dec 28th, '07, 04:21

Welcome to January 2008's KSOTM. The poll will end on January 2nd.

I know it's a bit late this month, but sorry, the holiday season took over. I hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays. For the new year, I thought it'd be nice if we gave a chance to these perpetual "second-placers". They've all had times when they almost won, sometimes losing by just a few votes. So here's their chance to shine, and your chance to vote for your favorite that hasn't won yet. :D

The KSOTM procedure is explained in the How KSOTM Works thread

Thanks to our :heart: seeders :heart:! Without you the KSOTM wouldn't work. :notworthy:

All candidates have English Subtitles and are available on our tracker.
Please follow the given "DramaWiki" links to look up information about each drama. Happy voting everybody!

Here are the candidates for December 2007:

1% Of Anything (700MB) .::. 26 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Jannah, ladyroake, leeunit, rabbit0900, sabriyahm, yendao, mannymo

A Love To Kill (700MB) .::. 16 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: amru, apples, bLaCkNbLuE, gEkO, h3rl1n4, Jannah, JenEm, leeunit, martha, noriblue, rabbit0900

Fashion 70s (700MB) .::. 28 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: apples, leeunit, Jannah, Néa Vanille, Tosca

Since I Met You (325MB) .::. 50 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: helikoppter, Hinakun, leeunit, peachy, Kai Lien, aaadramavr

Wonderful Life (700MB) .::. 16 episodes .::. DramaWiki
Seeders: Access, apples, ashitakka, bLaCkNbLuE, dawawa, gEkO, Jannah, leeunit, milleu87, rabbit0900, sabriyahm, SCBet, snowangel414, TragicKingdom
Last edited by habukie on Jan 3rd, '08, 05:33, edited 1 time in total.

Fujia

Post by Fujia » Dec 28th, '07, 10:50

:wub: Fashion 70s. I hope this time... :wub:

evil4ever

Post by evil4ever » Dec 28th, '07, 15:52

ME too I hope Fashion 70s go and vote for it

bleach4ichigo

Post by bleach4ichigo » Dec 28th, '07, 15:55

Me too Fashion 70s :thumright:

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » Dec 28th, '07, 23:29

This might be a stupid question, but this is actually the first time I have seen this thread. The way I understand it is that you vote and the winning drama gets reseeded so people can finish watching/burning their episodes. Since a couple of these are licensed series is it okay to seed these? I guess I am confused because I thought I read elsewhere that any licensed series would be removed? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to figure out the rules so I don't do anything stupid ;)

pmhyns

Post by pmhyns » Dec 28th, '07, 23:47

I voted for 1% but it looks like Fashion 70s is winning :)

sabriyahm

Post by sabriyahm » Dec 29th, '07, 07:04

JlovesVan wrote:This might be a stupid question, but this is actually the first time I have seen this thread. The way I understand it is that you vote and the winning drama gets reseeded so people can finish watching/burning their episodes. Since a couple of these are licensed series is it okay to seed these? I guess I am confused because I thought I read elsewhere that any licensed series would be removed? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to figure out the rules so I don't do anything stupid ;)
none of these shows are licensed in north america

smiley6yrl

Post by smiley6yrl » Dec 29th, '07, 22:25

hmmm since these are the same drama from the last few months, i'll just vote for fashion 70s for those that doesnt have it or seen it yet. Enjoy!

JlovesVan

Post by JlovesVan » Dec 30th, '07, 05:54

sabriyahm wrote:
JlovesVan wrote:This might be a stupid question, but this is actually the first time I have seen this thread. The way I understand it is that you vote and the winning drama gets reseeded so people can finish watching/burning their episodes. Since a couple of these are licensed series is it okay to seed these? I guess I am confused because I thought I read elsewhere that any licensed series would be removed? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question, just trying to figure out the rules so I don't do anything stupid ;)
I bought my LTK from KBS America and I have the YA fashion 70s. So is it that just because the dvd set is made and sold that it doesn't necessarily mean it is licensed? I was just assuming that if it was sold by a major north american distributor that it was licensed. I actually have no clue how the ins and outs of this works. Thanks sabriyahm!! :)

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » Dec 30th, '07, 21:46

I've watched part of Fashion 70s and I watched it in the U.S... so I'm not sure if you count that as licensing either... but I'm voting for Fashion 70s as I didn't finish watch it (though I didn't finish watching Wonderful Life as well).

junior_pansy

Post by junior_pansy » Dec 31st, '07, 07:16

Since I Met You....

cuz of Park Jin Hee:)

Mimica-chan

Post by Mimica-chan » Jan 1st, '08, 02:52

Fashion 70s \o/

sabriyahm

Post by sabriyahm » Jan 1st, '08, 03:55

JlovesVan wrote:
sabriyahm wrote:
I bought my LTK from KBS America and I have the YA fashion 70s. So is it that just because the dvd set is made and sold that it doesn't necessarily mean it is licensed? I was just assuming that if it was sold by a major north american distributor that it was licensed. I actually have no clue how the ins and outs of this works. Thanks sabriyahm!! :)
When we say licensed we really mean licensed for the US since everything is on DVD and licensed almost as soon as it airs.
YA Entertainment has a list of it's North American catalog.
http://www.yaentertainment.com/catalog.html
Fashion 70's is not on it. So though they may be making a DVD set they presumably do not have a license for distribution in north america. If they did D-addicts would have removed the torrents because of a C+D YA Entertainment sent. That said as far as I know only YA has ever asked for their dramas to be removed so only those licensed shows are removed. The D-addicts announcement said licensed dramas removed but it would be more accurate to say YA Entertatinments North American licensed shows removed.

JlovesVan

thank you!

Post by JlovesVan » Jan 1st, '08, 05:02

sabriyahm wrote:
JlovesVan wrote:
sabriyahm wrote:
When we say licensed we really mean licensed for the US since everything is on DVD and licensed almost as soon as it airs.
YA Entertainment has a list of it's North American catalog.
http://www.yaentertainment.com/catalog.html
Fashion 70's is not on it. So though they may be making a DVD set they presumably do not have a license for distribution in north america. If they did D-addicts would have removed the torrents because of a C+D YA Entertainment sent. That said as far as I know only YA has ever asked for their dramas to be removed so only those licensed shows are removed. The D-addicts announcement said licensed dramas removed but it would be more accurate to say YA Entertatinments North American licensed shows removed.
Thank you so much for the info! :) You are the best !

ali4s

Post by ali4s » Jan 1st, '08, 09:24

looks like fashion 70 will win \o/ it's been a long time i wanted to watch this one \o/

Valentine_rose

Post by Valentine_rose » Jan 1st, '08, 16:31

Fashion 70"s!

I see all K-drama in this list, expect Fashion 70's, that's why I pick it!

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jan 3rd, '08, 05:33

the winner is...Fashion 70's!

seeders please start now. thanks for all your help with the KSoTM, and have a happy new year! :party: