Japanese Series of the Week 12/13/04 - Konna Koi no Hanashi

talk about and vote for the Series of the Week and Month
Locked

What should be the next SotW? - denotes seeders

Food Fight - Kanin, Slackey, okumasama, danyowrong
26
22%
Shopping Hero - chrysanthemum
13
11%
News no Onna - Omren
31
26%
Konna Koi no Hanashi - techie, iceberri, littlegreengrasshopper, neonkinpatsu, babyguh
48
41%
 
Total votes: 118

User avatar
thetenken
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 241
Joined: Jan 7th, '04, 05:35
Location: Here.

Japanese Series of the Week 12/13/04 - Konna Koi no Hanashi

Post by thetenken » Nov 29th, '04, 14:49

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO MY EXPRESSIONS OF DISPLEASURE.

06/14/2004: As of this date, the Series of the Week is now officially Japanese series only.

Taking nominations for the next series of the week. Let me know what you want to add to the poll and I'll add it. From this point forward only series that have a volunteer seeder will be put up into the poll. People can nominate whatever they want, but the series won't become a poll option until there is a volunteer seeder...

PLEASE NOMINATE AND VOTE ONLY FOR THE DRAMAS OFF THE COMPLETED DRAMAS LIST:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3500

Last time's runner-ups:

Food Fight - http://jdorama.com/drama_487.htm
Shopping Hero - http://jdorama.com/drama.707.htm

Others:

News no Onna - http://jdorama.com/drama.279.htm
Konna Koi no Hanashi - http://jdorama.com/drama.221.htm

Previous Series of the Week:

Oyaji
Otousan
Attic Cat
Koi ga Shitai x3 (Where is Love?)
Strawberry on the Shortcake (S.O.S.)
Cheap Love
Big Wing
Hotman
Sutaa no Koi
From the Heart
Love Generation
A Sleeping Forest
Story of One Century
Friends
Younger Men
Merry Christmas in Summer
Shota no Sushi
Koibumi
Waterboys
Aoi Tori
Meguri Ai

What is a series of the week?
Since there are now a substantial number of torrents on this site, we have implemented a "Series of the Week," where we could dedicate most of the bandwidth to a particular series during that week. This helps in a couple of ways:

1. People will know what series are available and have seeds, rather than just waiting and hoping for them to be seeded at some later date.

2. For those seeders who have DVD burners and have already burnt their collections to DVD/CD, then with the series of the week they know which series can be pulled off of DVD to help seed, minimizing troublesome multiple DVD loading.

3. Constantly re-circulates older torrents back into view, and focuses bandwidth and demand toward those specific torrents, rather than having people request series across the board.

Remember, D-Addicts was started for the community, and being a part of the community means sharing. If you don't share, then everyone loses (refer to JEM's dropping of Cdramas), and a good thing open to all may become a private party.

I take no responsibility for deleting poll entries if there are no seeds. No complaints, as this is a community effort. If the community doesn't want to share, then oh well...
Last edited by thetenken on Dec 30th, '04, 17:38, edited 6 times in total.
"Is it possible that I have survived somehow until today? What you say seems but a dream dreamed within a dreamer's dream." - Norimori, Tale of the Heike

chiyoaiki
Posts: 149
Joined: Feb 29th, '04, 12:11

Post by chiyoaiki » Nov 29th, '04, 15:07

I would like to nominate Love Complex.

Btw, can we nominate the drama available on Jem's site?

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Nov 29th, '04, 15:12

nominate "Konna Koi No Hanashi" :w00t:
vol. seeder "techie" <--- :w00t:

(need an :JumpingUpAndDown: emoticon)

EDIT >>

(need a :SitsDownAndHushes: emoticon)
Voted and done, thanks TheTenken
Last edited by techie on Nov 29th, '04, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

User avatar
shoebox
Posts: 12
Joined: Sep 27th, '04, 14:15

Post by shoebox » Nov 29th, '04, 15:17

My vote goes to News no Onna. It's one of the most memorial dramas I have ever came across. Food Fight is good, but News no Onna is better. :)

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 559
Joined: Jan 18th, '04, 15:37
Location: New Jersey

Post by iceberri » Nov 29th, '04, 22:58

I can also help seed Konna. :)

User avatar
Spike23
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 9th, '04, 16:21
Location: LAND OF CARROTS

Post by Spike23 » Nov 30th, '04, 00:37

News no Onna - Omren i Vote for thee =)

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Feb 3rd, '04, 19:53
Location: missin' hawaii

Post by jholic » Nov 30th, '04, 01:15

thetenken: shopping hero and news no onna? you just wanna make sure that 'food fight' never wins, don't you? :lol

ArgSom
Posts: 71
Joined: May 15th, '04, 19:55
Location: Sweden

nominate

Post by ArgSom » Nov 30th, '04, 01:25

I would like to nominate Cheap Love ... :wub:

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Nov 30th, '04, 03:00

iceberri wrote:I can also help seed Konna. :)
Thanks Iceberri.
I am missing 1 + 2 but Neonkinpatsu said she'd help with those two if/where needed.
:MrBurns-like-Exzellent:
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

User avatar
thetenken
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 241
Joined: Jan 7th, '04, 05:35
Location: Here.

Post by thetenken » Nov 30th, '04, 03:06

jholic wrote:thetenken: shopping hero and news no onna? you just wanna make sure that 'food fight' never wins, don't you? :lol
Hey, notice my name isn't by either of the series as a seeder. Can't blame me!
"Is it possible that I have survived somehow until today? What you say seems but a dream dreamed within a dreamer's dream." - Norimori, Tale of the Heike

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Nov 30th, '04, 03:54

techie wrote:
iceberri wrote:I can also help seed Konna. :)
Thanks Iceberri.
I am missing 1 + 2 but Neonkinpatsu said she'd help with those two if/where needed.
:MrBurns-like-Exzellent:
Yeah, I can help too....if it wins make sure to remind me :lol
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

User avatar
Zetai
Posts: 12
Joined: Jun 13th, '04, 05:04

Post by Zetai » Nov 30th, '04, 03:54

"Konna Koi no Hanashi" would be cool.

Disciple
Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 4th, '04, 14:54

Post by Disciple » Nov 30th, '04, 17:30

voted for hanashi, what happens if there is a tie? Do we get both seeded? :P :P

User avatar
tsubasadesu
Posts: 7
Joined: Jul 4th, '04, 05:09
Location: N.Y. State

Post by tsubasadesu » Dec 1st, '04, 01:45

i throw in my lot with Konna Koi no Hanashi. meh.

User avatar
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 06:22
Location: Canada

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 1st, '04, 07:58

Techie!... now I know what you're talking about... well, I guess I'm in for the seeding of Konna if it wins. Right now, I'm missing episodes 1 & 2, but thanks for techie, I've got the others. And with babyguh (or should that be bunnyguh now) help, I may have episode 1 (and possibly 2? ... hehehe) before this series become the SOTW.

Genki de.

User avatar
babyguh
Posts: 103
Joined: Jan 12th, '04, 04:30
Location: houston

Post by babyguh » Dec 1st, '04, 08:06

neonkinpatsu wrote:
techie wrote:
iceberri wrote:I can also help seed Konna. :)
Thanks Iceberri.
I am missing 1 + 2 but Neonkinpatsu said she'd help with those two if/where needed.
:MrBurns-like-Exzellent:
Yeah, I can help too....if it wins make sure to remind me :lol
yes i can help tooo since i got it the easy way lolz........ :D
Image

Image

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 1st, '04, 14:46

Disciple wrote:voted for hanashi, what happens if there is a tie? Do we get both seeded? :P :P

Now this is scary. :blink
35 - 35 wow... and it's only December 1.
hmmm

And it is a dilemma, I wanna see "Konna koi..." win, but I haven't seen "News no onna"
Wonder how the connection will react to seeding 14 episodes downloading 10 :) if there is a dual seed.
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

Yomy Chan
Posts: 31
Joined: Sep 8th, '04, 08:06

Post by Yomy Chan » Dec 1st, '04, 15:37

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I changed the result for News no Onna - Omren :mrgreen:

shiruchan
Posts: 108
Joined: Oct 23rd, '04, 15:09

Post by shiruchan » Dec 1st, '04, 18:37

My vote goes to Konna Koi no Hanashi. I love Nanako Matsushima and Hiroyuki Sanada. And I would nominate for the nest series Itazura na Kiss, even being Chinese subbed. I've been wanting to watch this series a long, long time...

User avatar
babyguh
Posts: 103
Joined: Jan 12th, '04, 04:30
Location: houston

Post by babyguh » Dec 1st, '04, 22:57

i broke the tie! okie it better not tie agin lol.............

o and yes lgg u will get 2....but after my nap k? lolz
Image

Image

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

User avatar
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 06:22
Location: Canada

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 1st, '04, 22:59

babyguh wrote:i broke the tie! okie it better not tie agin lol.............

o and yes lgg u will get 2....but after my nap k? lolz
:blink ... didn't you already voted, bunnyguh ... someone's rigging the poll :unsure: ... lol... just kidding... sure, after your babynap... then we'll talk :P

User avatar
stormfire357
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 28th, '04, 20:20
Location: Calgary

Pride?

Post by stormfire357 » Dec 2nd, '04, 12:48

When are we going to have Pride as an option for voting?!?!? :-(

User avatar
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 06:22
Location: Canada

Re: Pride?

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 2nd, '04, 21:58

stormfire357 wrote:When are we going to have Pride as an option for voting?!?!? :-(
Hmmm, isn't the SOTW for older series. Pride is quite recent IIRC. Anyways, try the reseed request section/post as an alternative.

PS: babyguh is left off the seeder list for KKNH :O ... oh no, poor baby :unsure:
PSS: Just took a look at the torrent status, there's seeds for every episode of Pride :blink

Cheers.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Re: Pride?

Post by techie » Dec 3rd, '04, 11:25

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote: PS: babyguh is left off the seeder list for KKNH :O ... oh no, poor baby :unsure:
Cheers.
Do you mean she didnt show up as a seeder?
Hmmm LOL... could that be cause SomeOneWithAVeryLongNameTOokHerPlace :P

/* just kidding lgg.

Put a bunny in the seeder list if she wants to seed it... Image we'll know who it is :D
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

User avatar
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 06:22
Location: Canada

Re: Pride?

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 3rd, '04, 21:43

techie wrote: Do you mean she didnt show up as a seeder?
Hmmm LOL... could that be cause SomeOneWithAVeryLongNameTOokHerPlace :P

/* just kidding lgg.

Put a bunny in the seeder list if she wants to seed it... Image we'll know who it is :D
Hey hey... neo's name is just as long as mine... well, almost... true, babyguh is slowly changing to bunnyguh anyways, with her trademark, white fluffy little critter hopping about in the shoutbox... tho, I think she''s got competition now :) ... and it would seem KKNH is doing a late charge, and has taken more of a lead now :mrgreen:

Smiley_18
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 22nd, '04, 22:58
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Re: Pride?

Post by Smiley_18 » Dec 4th, '04, 02:06

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote: Hmmm, isn't the SOTW for older series. Pride is quite recent IIRC. Anyways, try the reseed request section/post as an alternative.

PS: babyguh is left off the seeder list for KKNH :O ... oh no, poor baby :unsure:
PSS: Just took a look at the torrent status, there's seeds for every episode of Pride :blink

Cheers.
If SOTW is for older series, I don't see a point in voting for Konna Koi no Hanashi, since this series was just recently uploaded on D-addicts. Shouldn't the files for SOTW be something that have been seeded for quite awhile?
Currently downloading ~ 1963
Currently watching ~ Beyond The Realm Of Conscience [tvb]

rorikurama
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 14th, '04, 23:54

Post by rorikurama » Dec 4th, '04, 06:06

pls news no onna :-D

User avatar
koolaid
Posts: 33
Joined: Jan 21st, '04, 01:08
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Pride?

Post by koolaid » Dec 4th, '04, 15:40

Smiley_18 wrote:
LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote: Hmmm, isn't the SOTW for older series. Pride is quite recent IIRC. Anyways, try the reseed request section/post as an alternative.

PS: babyguh is left off the seeder list for KKNH :O ... oh no, poor baby :unsure:
PSS: Just took a look at the torrent status, there's seeds for every episode of Pride :blink

Cheers.
If SOTW is for older series, I don't see a point in voting for Konna Koi no Hanashi, since this series was just recently uploaded on D-addicts. Shouldn't the files for SOTW be something that have been seeded for quite awhile?
Does it really matter if it is old or new. If there is no demand for it, than no one will be voting for it.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Re: Pride?

Post by techie » Dec 4th, '04, 15:48

koolaid wrote: Does it really matter if it is old or new. If there is no demand for it, than no one will be voting for it.
I agree with you!
Besides I see the SoTW as a combined "Please seed more" and a "Best Series Currently Running" vote :D then again thats my interpretation and I'm often wrong. (Just hate being aware of that :blink )
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

johuth
Posts: 25
Joined: Dec 3rd, '04, 21:58
Location: USA

Post by johuth » Dec 5th, '04, 02:58

how do you vote

User avatar
rivenrock
Posts: 18
Joined: May 4th, '04, 14:11
Location: Australia

Re: Pride?

Post by rivenrock » Dec 5th, '04, 13:39

stormfire357 wrote:When are we going to have Pride as an option for voting?!?!? :-(
It looks like every episode of Pride is still being seeded.
Ningen, hitori desu.

nagai yasumi
Posts: 46
Joined: May 3rd, '04, 01:43
Location: Chicago

Loved to Love

Post by nagai yasumi » Dec 6th, '04, 02:23

I nominate Loved to Love. (Aisuru Tame ni Aisaretai)
It has Sakaguchi Kenji and Kuroki Hitomi, great series, & I don't think it's been a series of the week. I can seed all episodes except for episode 6.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 6th, '04, 03:03

johuth wrote:how do you vote
You must have 10 posts (an preferably something sensible in them :D ) to vote.
Look at the left of your screen under your avatar and you'll see how many posts you have right now...


oh and... "Go Konna... Go Konna" :w000t:
hmm they removed the banana???
:blink $zipCode = strtoupper($zipCode); // it is not the case of being sensitive... XD

johuth
Posts: 25
Joined: Dec 3rd, '04, 21:58
Location: USA

Post by johuth » Dec 7th, '04, 02:25

oh ok thanks for telling me

donna8157
Posts: 390
Joined: Feb 11th, '04, 19:38
Location: USA

Post by donna8157 » Dec 7th, '04, 14:40

I really want to see "News no Onna". I can never download this because there are never any seeds =(

User avatar
darkflame21
Posts: 40
Joined: May 1st, '04, 05:25
Location: Japan, Ibaraki-ken, Naka-shi (near Mito)

Post by darkflame21 » Dec 7th, '04, 19:57

Yay good thing konna koi no hanashi is winning! I was jsut about to sit down and start watching it... then i realize im missing episode 8!! :cry:

donna8157
Posts: 390
Joined: Feb 11th, '04, 19:38
Location: USA

Post by donna8157 » Dec 8th, '04, 02:56

Is it possible to add in these dramas to SOTW? Or at least keep these dramas in mind when doing Japanese SOTW.

1.) Sleeping Forest
2.) One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

I see little to no seeders for these two series and I would really love to watch them. Thanks.

User avatar
BigBadBootyDaddy
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 10th, '04, 22:52
Location: San Diego, CA

Post by BigBadBootyDaddy » Dec 9th, '04, 09:05

i would like to nominate HOTMAN!

OWW!

User avatar
MemeX
Posts: 57
Joined: Dec 25th, '03, 21:20

Post by MemeX » Dec 9th, '04, 10:16

good to see two promising new (for me) dramas leading! :)
Image

User avatar
chrysanthemum
Posts: 68
Joined: Mar 6th, '04, 03:47
Location: California

Post by chrysanthemum » Dec 10th, '04, 22:35

HEY! I nominate Love Complex too! That has Sorimachi Takashi in it! :D

http://jdorama.com/drama.492.htm

And in return, I can volunteer to seed other suggested nominations, including One Million Stars Falling From the Sky, Hotman, Cheap Love, and A Sleeping Forest... keeping in mind that I still haven't figured out how to uncap my upload speed. But I do have all of those series, so I am officially offering to seed them. :lol

Now back to Love Complex... something I don't have... :wink:

johuth
Posts: 25
Joined: Dec 3rd, '04, 21:58
Location: USA

Post by johuth » Dec 10th, '04, 22:41

the jem copy of food fight messes up

just thought you guys should know!

Karosu
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 2nd, '04, 20:57

Post by Karosu » Dec 11th, '04, 00:42

I would like to watch News no Onna.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 13th, '04, 15:37

Yatta !!! :D

Well hmm seeds are up :) (Some of them anyway)
It may be slow in the day time counted PST.
Nights will be faster. Be patient and help eachother to keep them open please.

Thanks.

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 13th, '04, 18:09

Yeah, I'm up too Techie. Most of it is already seeded, which is good :) Right now I'm seeding only eps 1-3. I'm gonna seed 3 eps per 2 days (in order from 1-14) and see how that goes. It's slow right now because I'm downloading 2 other things but they will be done later today.
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 13th, '04, 18:21

neonkinpatsu wrote:Yeah, I'm up too Techie. Most of it is already seeded, which is good :) Right now I'm seeding only eps 1-3. I'm gonna seed 3 eps per 2 days (in order from 1-14) and see how that goes. It's slow right now because I'm downloading 2 other things but they will be done later today.

You can take the first half only if you want to.
I am running 3 through 14 right now and also the title song torrent.
It's only 25 peers connected at this time on all of them so the load shouldn't be to big.
Later tonight I will open with faster speed when the load increases. :D

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 14th, '04, 03:27

techie wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote:Yeah, I'm up too Techie. Most of it is already seeded, which is good :) Right now I'm seeding only eps 1-3. I'm gonna seed 3 eps per 2 days (in order from 1-14) and see how that goes. It's slow right now because I'm downloading 2 other things but they will be done later today.

You can take the first half only if you want to.
I am running 3 through 14 right now and also the title song torrent.
It's only 25 peers connected at this time on all of them so the load shouldn't be to big.
Later tonight I will open with faster speed when the load increases. :D
I think I'm gonna take it day to day and see :) But um, we also may be losing a seeder for much of the part. Baby forgot she was going away :lol She leaves Thursday or Friday ^^;
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 14th, '04, 03:29

neonkinpatsu wrote: I think I'm gonna take it day to day and see :) But um, we also may be losing a seeder for much of the part. Baby forgot she was going away :lol She leaves Thursday or Friday ^^;
I'm not to worried about that.
LGG should still be around too and it's not that heavy a load as far I can tell.
28 peers in total so far and we have 2 to 4 seeders on each now.

Also, I have the title song but you might wanna do the misc mp3's since I dont have that one :)

User avatar
LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 22nd, '04, 06:22
Location: Canada

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Dec 14th, '04, 04:28

techie wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote: I think I'm gonna take it day to day and see :) But um, we also may be losing a seeder for much of the part. Baby forgot she was going away :lol She leaves Thursday or Friday ^^;
I'm not to worried about that.
LGG should still be around too and it's not that heavy a load as far I can tell.
28 peers in total so far and we have 2 to 4 seeders on each now.

Also, I have the title song but you might wanna do the misc mp3's since I dont have that one :)
Yeah, I'm around..... except I forgot all about this :unsure: .... until I saw this recent post.... anyways, I'll do a check on the torrent stats, and seed the ones with less than 2 seeds, starting with the lowest number episode... I'll go with seeding 2 episodes at a time... or if you guys/gals have a scheme/plan in mind, let's hear it 8)

Edit: geez, there's seeders across the board :O ... hmmm, well, from my plan, I guess I'm seeding episodes 5 & 10 for now....

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 559
Joined: Jan 18th, '04, 15:37
Location: New Jersey

Post by iceberri » Dec 14th, '04, 04:46

Been just going down the board and trying to help with what has more leechers... looks like everything is well-seeded so far, but none of the leechers realize that it's jsotw yet since there's barely anyone downloading! :lol

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 14th, '04, 04:52

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:anyways, I'll do a check on the torrent stats, and seed the ones with less than 2 seeds,
hmmm might be needed to check based on three then :D... I'm 2 LOL

Edit... >>

I was wondering what took so long to load this page.
Neon... your ava needs seeders :P

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 14th, '04, 05:18

iceberri wrote:Been just going down the board and trying to help with what has more leechers... looks like everything is well-seeded so far, but none of the leechers realize that it's jsotw yet since there's barely anyone downloading! :lol
Yep, since Ruro's not here to change the front page, this is incognito JSOTW :lol

Anyhoo, still seeding 1-3, I'm gonna keep my chronological bi-daily order thingie going for now. I also jumped on and am seeding the 4 misc. mp3's, but there're no leechers.
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

User avatar
techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 596
Joined: Oct 18th, '04, 02:37
Location: 99% sure, Studying.

Post by techie » Dec 14th, '04, 23:55

neonkinpatsu wrote:Yep, since Ruro's not here to change the front page, this is incognito JSOTW :lol
I stepped off on 3,4 and 9 since there are 5 or more seeding there, on one of two lines.
Just making room for the next Toshiie & Matsu ep 9 too. :)
Will re-open as downtime and uptime allows.

User avatar
babyguh
Posts: 103
Joined: Jan 12th, '04, 04:30
Location: houston

Post by babyguh » Dec 15th, '04, 18:23

heheheh sorryy totally forgot i was leaving but i will be seeding 10 now ..and will start with 1,2 since looks like need more there :D

im not irresponisible! i will help! haha
Image

Image

weee thanks to tama and osora and pucca for the hotnessss

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 16th, '04, 19:28

Ok, seeding looks good for the first half of the series. Right now I'm seeding 11-14 to get those seeders up some, then I'll check 6-10 later on. I'm also seeding the 4 misc. mp3's again since it's small although there are no leechers. I'll leave that open for a while. But I won't be reseeding the opening song I uploaded before, because it's in the 4 misc. mp3's folder in a higher bitrate anyway :)
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

User avatar
neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 672
Joined: Dec 20th, '03, 09:32
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact:

Post by neonkinpatsu » Dec 27th, '04, 19:51

It's OVER!!!!11 :lol Thanks again guys for keeping the seeds alive for the past 2 weeks. :D I was able to take a couple days off before the end to upload another show, and the Konna Koi seeds are still going :mrgreen:
Image
Nothing can ruin a career faster than an office party.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest