speak whatever language you like here.
CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Jan 25th, '06, 02:46

single here :thumright:

krunk_girl

hmong

Post by krunk_girl » Jan 25th, '06, 02:57

you guys are hmong...?
Last edited by krunk_girl on May 18th, '06, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Jan 25th, '06, 22:40

yes we are Hmong :P

Chingy

Post by Chingy » Jan 28th, '06, 05:51

hello eveybody!
also Hmog here too! :)

pankiey

Post by pankiey » Jan 29th, '06, 03:42

i'm married

tkhan02

Post by tkhan02 » Jan 31st, '06, 21:30

:D yes!! krunk_girl :D

there are hmong here :D i didn't know that until like december... hahaha

i'm so glad i found this site b/c i hate buying korean movie dub in hmong that are selling for like $10+....

joyintheworld

Post by joyintheworld » Feb 1st, '06, 12:04

yoo
i'm hmong too

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Feb 11th, '06, 13:33

i was just wondering how did ya encounter this site :D

me, my friend refer me

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 14th, '06, 04:15

i can't remember... i think i was doing a major search for series... and this site popped up.... or something like that... also... it could have been recommended by someone... i can't remember...

thiaj sis, kuv zoo siab heev hais tias muaj lus site no... kuv thiaj li tsis tau (use) nyiaj!!!
*my HMONG IS VERY BAD!!!

Bouncer_Vang

Post by Bouncer_Vang » Feb 28th, '06, 12:46

well i'm HMong here also In MN nice to see others on (^_^) Kuv Yog Hmoob Vaj!!! REPRESENT!!! hey u guys

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Mar 22nd, '06, 00:57

hey guys spring is here whats ur plan for spring break?

Bouncer_Vang

Post by Bouncer_Vang » Mar 22nd, '06, 02:09

CAve_MAN wrote:hey guys spring is here whats ur plan for spring break?
I dunno, i might get to go to Detroit but most likely no :(...it's all good, i'll probably just relax and grill (If conditions get better) (^_^)

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Mar 22nd, '06, 16:09

you guys are so lucky...my break doesn't start until april 14.......but i plan on going to visit my husband and spending the whole week with him in chicago.....

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » Mar 23rd, '06, 21:44

single here and it seems to be getting worst each year hehehe LOL :whistling:

anyhow...wow i havent been to this forum in a LONNG TIME!!!! been busy with school work myspace and what nots..and of course i some what move over to soompi for awhile...found a faster way of dl the dramas heheh LOL ...well how is everyone doing!?!... lets see i got intorduce to this from surfing! =) im self-motivated when it comes to something i want!

have a good weekend! mines about to start 2nite!! :w00t:

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Mar 28th, '06, 01:24

if anyone has myspace...and wanna share it you can post it in here so we can see one another ;) if not you can post a pix 2.

mine is : http://www.myspace.com/simple_sky

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Mar 28th, '06, 19:15

well i had a myspace for like 6 months but i just closed my account like last week cuz i found it very boring......

aMaZINgGuRL

Post by aMaZINgGuRL » Apr 1st, '06, 08:14

hi guys!!!! i'm a yang and i'm from fresno, ca.....

metika

Post by metika » Apr 9th, '06, 21:07

hey everyone i am not hmong but thai :P
just come to say hi :-) i wonder what do u mean by white, green etc.... and what is the difference?
nice to meet u all
happy thai new year

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Apr 10th, '06, 14:06

when we say white, green, and stuff we are talking about the different dialects and i guess you could say tribes.....

mya

Post by mya » Apr 10th, '06, 14:41

VUE PRIDE..... representin' from minnesota.... where's all the hmong people at??? holla....

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Apr 13th, '06, 09:35

hows everyone spring break coming along??? any fun yet???

MyAuspiciousWish

Post by MyAuspiciousWish » Apr 20th, '06, 17:21

Haha...I'm Hmong... =DD Nyob Zoo Kuv Cov Phooj Ywg Hmoob! *Hello My Hmong Friends*

MyAuspiciousWish

Post by MyAuspiciousWish » Apr 20th, '06, 17:25

Oh yea... I was just wondering... Do you guys speak Korean? Or read? Because I can't get that downloading thing to work... And I don't read or speak Korean... =D And does your downloading work? Mine don't...

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » May 1st, '06, 20:41

anyone got plans for the summer??? for me i'm planning to go camping for a week up the mountain.

s0caligirl

Post by s0caligirl » May 1st, '06, 23:25

MyAuspiciousWish::::

what do u mean by download? are u talking about clubbox?

foxyfionefiona

why hmong people are scammers

Post by foxyfionefiona » May 1st, '06, 23:41

d-addicts fansubs are strictly for non profit viewing,
i can imagine hmong people pirating and selling these free dramas to the general public at the hmong new year and the soccer tournament.
I do know is that hmong people do dub chinese movies and sell them without any license agreement.
I also know that movies such as stairway to heaven are dubbed in hmong and sold nationwide without any license agreement and noticeably they dub tv recorded dramas.
What I heard is that the producers of the korean drama "summer scent" tried to sue a hmong organization for illegally dubbing and redistrubuting the korean drama to make profit but failed to file a lawsuit because they couldnt find the original voice that dubbed the movie.
sadly to say, even if you tell them that these fansubs and fandramas are for non profit viewing, money tends to block their way into perspectively thinking to just sell, and sell away.

a few dramas that are dubbed in hmong and knowingly the video quality derived from
d-addicts fandrama community...
winter sonata
summer scent
autumn story
stairway to heaven
love letter
dolphin bay
... and the list goes on and on....

hey hmong people, please dont pirate these fansubs and fand dramas.
its for non profit viewing purposes

leem

Post by leem » May 2nd, '06, 13:45

Hi everyone ^^

I'm new here (well not really new, just never make an account LOL), and I'm hmong too but I'm living in France and like some of you I don't really know how to write hmong language :whistling: !

I just come here to say Hi cause I know that there's a lot of Hmong people in Soompi and I bet they or you come here too that's why I'm not really surprised to see Hmong here ^^ !

And just about the post above me, I can just say since the beginning those who subbed HK movies in Hmong, never asked for license agreement. Just like some chinese songs that some singer Hmong sing in our language without any credit etc...

The first version of Autumn Story in Hmong was horrible, had a lot of cuts and the dialogues were totally changed cause Hmong didn't find the right translation at this time. Later with Winter Love, they finally found the translation, that's why the drama is almost complete so longer than Autumn Story.

And before I leave, a special Hello to those who live in MN, especially Hmong in Twin Cities !!!! How are the weather there ?? I came to MN like 4 times and in California one time only and I can say that I prefer MN, it's really too hot in California LOL !!

That's all ! have a nice day ^^ !

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » May 9th, '06, 13:25

hello.......i'm hmoob vaj tooh.........=D

aliBabes

Post by aliBabes » May 9th, '06, 13:51

Whats up!

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » May 9th, '06, 16:19

hey........

galygal

Post by galygal » May 10th, '06, 15:27

---brb
Last edited by galygal on Jun 16th, '08, 01:16, edited 1 time in total.

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Jun 6th, '06, 21:37

summer is here...anyone has any plans for the summer? any places you guys are going??? for me im going to San Diego for a whole week...cant wait :D

hnouhnou

Post by hnouhnou » Jun 30th, '06, 19:37

oh cool! didn't know we had a hmong d-addicts forum...

hnouhnou

Re: why hmong people are scammers

Post by hnouhnou » Jun 30th, '06, 19:55

foxyfionefiona wrote:d-addicts fansubs are strictly for non profit viewing,
i can imagine hmong people pirating and selling these free dramas to the general public at the hmong new year and the soccer tournament.
I do know is that hmong people do dub chinese movies and sell them without any license agreement.
I also know that movies such as stairway to heaven are dubbed in hmong and sold nationwide without any license agreement and noticeably they dub tv recorded dramas.
What I heard is that the producers of the korean drama "summer scent" tried to sue a hmong organization for illegally dubbing and redistrubuting the korean drama to make profit but failed to file a lawsuit because they couldnt find the original voice that dubbed the movie.
sadly to say, even if you tell them that these fansubs and fandramas are for non profit viewing, money tends to block their way into perspectively thinking to just sell, and sell away.

a few dramas that are dubbed in hmong and knowingly the video quality derived from
d-addicts fandrama community...
winter sonata
summer scent
autumn story
stairway to heaven
love letter
dolphin bay
... and the list goes on and on....

hey hmong people, please dont pirate these fansubs and fand dramas.
its for non profit viewing purposes
exactly..i totally agree..i think hmong people these days are just so into making profit and everything that they don't even care wether they have that license to dub them or not..and plus, even if they do have that license..they probably wouldn't include all the parts... these days, i've been seeing a lot of hmong people buying an original drama and then making copies of them and selling them at the new years and soccer tournaments! whenever i go by those booths, i always look at them and ask if they're originals..the "owners" say that they are originals, but when i look at the back of those CDs, THEY'RE JUST FREAKIN DVD-Rs WITH THE LOOK-ALIKE ORIGINAL COVER! OH AND IF YOU TAKE OUT THE COVER OF THE DVD, IT'S JUST PRINTED ON GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER!!! i mean..what the heck?! i would rather buy originals than illegally copied ones..they're just cheating their own people! i just want to yell at the freakin "owner"! i almost did once..he got on my nerves so bad..but i let it slide..but the next time i go to the flea market or whatever and i see those fake "originals"..ugh..they are gonna get it..argh!!! such CHEATERS!!!

i think some of them do need to get sued..so they'll realize all the wrong they've done in trying to make profit off of other company's hard work!!!!

for exaple..the "sad love story" korean drama..i think they are currently selling that at the flea market..it looks orignal and all, but like i said..the cover is printed on photo paper..and the Cds look so original, but if you wet the image on the cds, it gets messed up and just comes right off..and the back doesn't look at all like the originals!

ok.i think i am done...i just gotta let it out...

Last_Son

Post by Last_Son » Jun 30th, '06, 20:12

Hmong Chang here :thumleft:

Hmong voice-overs (dubs) suck anyway. I like the original voices only. :tv:
Last edited by Last_Son on Jun 30th, '06, 20:15, edited 1 time in total.

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Jun 30th, '06, 20:13

MyAuspiciousWish wrote:Oh yea... I was just wondering... Do you guys speak Korean? Or read? Because I can't get that downloading thing to work... And I don't read or speak Korean... =D And does your downloading work? Mine don't...
i learned how to romanize hangul but that's about it. i've been trying to learn korean but the only korean class i can find is in berkeley and way to expensive. i learn better with an instructor.

i've been internet deprived so haven't been on here for a while. how goes the hmong community at d-addicts? welcome to all the new hmong d-addicts as well.

monkeyman

Post by monkeyman » Jun 30th, '06, 20:17

Don't lose your head and don't let the Vietnamese or the Americans mess with you. Anyone who wasn't locked in a pickle jar for the last 100 years knows how crazy cool Hmong are. That is never going to change. [img]http://members.shaw.ca/momusu/stuff/emote/emot-rock.gif[/img]

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 1st, '06, 19:55

lol

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 3rd, '06, 08:35

do any of you watch the original Thai version of lakorns that has been dubbed in hmong? cuz i am a major addict to those lakorns... and i would like to get to know you all, so we can all discuss about our obession...LOL

p.s.... i'm also hmong... living in wisconsin...

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 3rd, '06, 09:05

sorry i dont really watch Thai dramas so i would'nt really know anything about lakorns :) but nice knowing you

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 3rd, '06, 09:18

that's cool... np!

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Aug 7th, '06, 00:10

hi, everybody, I'm not hmong, but I go to some of the hmong activities....like the pre-new-year is coming up this month in Manitowoc WI....very much looking forward to it....I took a hmong language class at one time, but I had to stop going because my work schedule has change, but I enjoyed the class (too bad, I was only able to go to the glass for five days)....as a result, I can read most of the hmong words, but I don't understand the meaning of it :lol....I appreciate the hmong culture and understand it, just too bad I can't communicate in hmong....I can even play the hmong flute a little :lol....got hook on some of the hmong food....

@ SunStar....I watched the Thai drama "oom rug"....nice story, cried at the end....but Anna's character is very annoying....my husband said, "just dumb her" :lol....because he likes to watched dramas with me sometimes.....any way hope to see you in Manitowoc for the Hmong pre new year celebration, if you live closer to Manitowoc....PM me if you want....

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 7th, '06, 07:18

hi mimmi!!!

i know... i find her character annoying after a while too... but i love him all the way!!!!

i have friends who live in Manitowoc, WI too!!! i live just west of you in Wisconsin... cuz i live in central WI...

so why do you go to the hmong activities?

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Aug 7th, '06, 08:10

SunStar wrote:hi mimmi!!!

i know... i find her character annoying after a while too... but i love him all the way!!!!

i have friends who live in Manitowoc, WI too!!! i live just west of you in Wisconsin... cuz i live in central WI...

so why do you go to the hmong activities?
Hi,....why do I go to Hmong activities?....well it started when I was in college....I met lot's of Hmong kids, along with Vietnamese, Korean, kids from Equador (whatever the spelling is), African, well you get the picture (international kids)....I'm a very out going person, so we all got along great, in our group we even have kids from the Middle East, also caucasians and Mexican....so my Hmong friends started to inviting me to their community outings, so that's how I got to know more about the Hmong, because they where great friends and I wasn't afraid to ask lots of questions to better understand them, so they explain things to me....the adults were great too, very friendly people, seems like they all accepted me, because my friends went around and introduced me to them....so that's how it all started....I enjoyed going to community activities; like the fests around summer time....my looks can pass for any asians....it's funny when people from different countries started talking to me in their languages, thinking I'm from their country, Like Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai, Laosian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Hmong, Spanish, on and on and on....the funniest was, a german actually speak to me in germany, and I think because I kept saying "yeah, yeah" when I was answering him, then he said in a very happy voice "oh you're from the old country" then he just went on in german, I felt so bad that I couldn't understand him, because he was so happy and I had to apologized to him that I'm not german....and he said he was sorry too for mistaken me for one, because he said there are german with dark hair and brown eyes and light brown skin, (my skin is on the more lighter color) :lol...so any way sorry for rambling on....if you do come to Manitowoc, you might and happen to see me, you might just think I'm a hmong too, because my looks really fit in :lol....so happy watching drama to you :lol....

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 7th, '06, 08:27

just curious mimmi...whats ur ethnic?

jace_xiong

Post by jace_xiong » Aug 7th, '06, 10:30

hey imma xiong too lol...nej nyob li cas? puab noj qab nyob zoo?

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Aug 9th, '06, 14:44

CAve_MAN wrote:just curious mimmi...whats ur ethnic?
my ethnicity is " Pacific Islander" and proud of it :-)....thanks for asking though....

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 14th, '06, 10:10

kooL...nice to know you like our activity and such :D

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 14th, '06, 10:11

jace_xiong wrote:hey imma xiong too lol...nej nyob li cas? puab noj qab nyob zoo?
nyob zoo es koj ne :P imma vang

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 15th, '06, 05:58

nyob zoo CAve_MAN.... tsis tau sib ntsib li lws... koj puas tseem noj qab nyob zoo thiab?

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 15th, '06, 10:02

SunStar wrote:nyob zoo CAve_MAN.... tsis tau sib ntsib li lws... koj puas tseem noj qab nyob zoo thiab?
Nyob zoo SunStar...koj puas nyob zoo thiab :P sorry my hmoob is bad lol enjoying ur thai drama? see you online sometime. smile :D

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Aug 17th, '06, 10:17

see my avatar? that's the latest Thai lakorn that just ended in Thailand..the main characters are played by Num and Kob... who played in the hmong dubbed movie... Mamia...where he was a Thai prince and she was a Buramese girl... i watching them on screen!!!

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Aug 30th, '06, 19:31

its back to school...do you guys still have time to watch ur dramas???
Attachments
hmong2.gif
hmong2.gif (145.39 KiB) Viewed 11217 times

c3cilia

Post by c3cilia » Sep 24th, '06, 20:15

^i still have lots of time to watch thai lakorns and chinese drama..just have to make al ittle bit of time here and there..

HI SUNSTART..someone i know :lol:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 25th, '06, 21:50

just drop by to say nyob zoo to every one....I think my spelling is wrong :lol

hmoob_vwj

Post by hmoob_vwj » Sep 26th, '06, 19:07

nyob zoo hmoob ppl.. good to know there are hmong people here

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Sep 28th, '06, 19:14

haven't been here in a while but nice to see that this thread is still alive. Anyways, any of you guys ever go to the site: hlub.us?? They got some okay hmong music on there...and they got a couple dramas....

vang2k

Post by vang2k » Sep 28th, '06, 19:45

nyob zoo nyob zoo! I'm watchin the new korea secret agency drama. i bet you guys/gals are probably in minnesota.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 30th, '06, 08:48

CAve_MAN wrote:its back to school...do you guys still have time to watch ur dramas???
I like your hmong2.gif....that's really cute :-)....

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » Oct 5th, '06, 17:31

haven't been hea for a while now.....how it going with the hmong addict.....?=D

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 10th, '06, 20:03

nyob zoo vang gurl....totally feel bored today....so just stop by to say hi too to everybody on this thread

aznshowoff

need help with translated

Post by aznshowoff » Oct 12th, '06, 02:48

can someone help me translate "just for love" by destiny?? thanks

dejyaj

Post by dejyaj » Oct 12th, '06, 03:17

Glad to have found you hmong addicts. Now I dont feel so weird that i am a korean drama addict.

aplepy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aplepy » Oct 12th, '06, 03:43

Wow!!!! it's so great to see so many great Fellow hmoob people here..... For awhile there like everyone says "Thought I was the only one"... :D Now I'm glad I'm not....It's good to have some hmoob who likes the originals instead of dubbed ones....

Well I'm a Xiong~~white w/strips from Colorado....hehehhe.... Hopefully everyone's having a great time here a D-addicts.... I know I am... :w00t:

aplepy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aplepy » Oct 12th, '06, 03:55

SunStar wrote:i can't remember... i think i was doing a major search for series... and this site popped up.... or something like that... also... it could have been recommended by someone... i can't remember...

thiaj sis, kuv zoo siab heev hais tias muaj lus site no... kuv thiaj li tsis tau (use) nyiaj!!!
*my HMONG IS VERY BAD!!!

You're too funny.... :D I feel the same way too....

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » Oct 12th, '06, 14:05

how's everybody doing?

mrs_xaiko

Post by mrs_xaiko » Oct 12th, '06, 14:46

Destiny - Just For Love

Kuv ua neeg nyob vim muaj kev hlub
Nws yog txhua yam nyob qab ntuj
Kuv ua neeg nyob vim muaj kev nco
Yog tsis muaj koj lub siab tsis sov
Yog ntiaj teb no tsis muaj kev hlub
Txawm muaj txhua yam los tsis muaj nqis
Txij thaum wb tau cog lub hais cia
Tias yuav sib hlub kom kawg lub siab

Txawm yog tshawg tiam los yeej yuav hlub
Vim koj thiab kuv yeej yog ib khub
Muab txoj kev hlub los mus khaws cia
Kom txog hnub wb tsis muaj txoj sia

Kuv yuav ua ib puas tsav yam haus ntiaj teb no, just for love
Kuv mam muab cov hnub qub nyob saum ntuj los rau koj
Txawm yuav hla txhua lub roob txhua lub hav los tsuas tau puag koj
Txawm txoj sia yuav tu los kuv yeej tsis pub koj mob
Nco ntsoov tias kuv ua txhua yam rau koj

Thaum kuv luag ntxhi twb yog muaj koj
Nrog kuv ua ke nyob ze ntawm no
Kuv tsis nco txhawj txog kev nyuab siab
Vim muaj koj nyob hau kuv xub ntiag
Txhob tso kev hlub ntawm koj thiab kuv
Vim tsis muaj koj, kuv yeej tsis zoo

Kuv yuav ua ib puas tsav yam haus ntiaj teb no, just for love
Kuv mam muab cov hnub qub nyob sau ntuj los rau koj
Txawm yuav hla txhua lub roob txhua lub hav los tsuas tau puag koj
Txawm txoj sia yuav tu los kuv yeej tsis pub koj mob
Nco ntsoov tias kuv ua txhua yam rau koj

aplepy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aplepy » Oct 16th, '06, 04:35

Where did everyone go..... :scratch:

vang_gurl

Post by vang_gurl » Oct 17th, '06, 16:09

aplepy wrote:Where did everyone go..... :scratch:
i really don't know :unsure:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 17th, '06, 21:10

perhaps very busy with school and work....

aplepy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aplepy » Oct 17th, '06, 21:13

Maybe.... :scratch:

Oh, well hopefully everyone had a great Friday the 13th last week....So far for me, I had no problems yet...(knock on wood.. :-) )

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 23rd, '06, 04:20

aplepy wrote:Maybe.... :scratch:

Oh, well hopefully everyone had a great Friday the 13th last week....So far for me, I had no problems yet...(knock on wood.. :-) )
funny you mention about Friday the 13th....short story: I was on vacation, then stayed up late on the Thursday night, well, early the next morning: Friday the 13th, there, my work place called me asking if I can come in to work (stated "I know it's your vacation, but I really need you bad to cover for at least 2 to 6 pm today")....so there it was, I went in to work that day....my coworker looked at me and said, "you're on vacation, and what are you doing here?"....I told her what happen, and said; "good thing I cancelled my trip, what you gonna do if nobody comes in?"....she thanked me for coming in and said; "you know, today is Friday the 13th"....I said, "well that's why I'm here, when I supposed to be on vacation", then we both cracked up laughing....so is that what FRiday the 13 mean :unsure:....anyway, everybody have a great week :-)....

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Oct 28th, '06, 12:53

mimmi wrote:
aplepy wrote:Maybe.... :scratch:

funny you mention about Friday the 13th....short story: I was on vacation, then stayed up late on the Thursday night, well, early the next morning: Friday the 13th, there, my work place called me asking if I can come in to work (stated "I know it's your vacation, but I really need you bad to cover for at least 2 to 6 pm today")....so there it was, I went in to work that day....my coworker looked at me and said, "you're on vacation, and what are you doing here?"....I told her what happen, and said; "good thing I cancelled my trip, what you gonna do if nobody comes in?"....she thanked me for coming in and said; "you know, today is Friday the 13th"....I said, "well that's why I'm here, when I supposed to be on vacation", then we both cracked up laughing....so is that what FRiday the 13 mean :unsure:....anyway, everybody have a great week :-)....
was sup hmong peeps in D-addicts!!! its been a while now how ya doing???

talking about friday the 13th...i had a pretty bad experience that day too...well it happened when my nepthew and i went fishing...as we were fishing by the river we didnt know that one of the bee hive was near by...as we put our stuff on the ground we probably hit it and all of a sudden a swarm of bees came out...to make it short we ran and fought with it about 1/4 of a mile...i got stung 4 times...he got stung 5 times... :P

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 29th, '06, 16:09

nyob zoo everybody....how's it going.....wishing everybody a great week.....for those whom are having a halloween party, "have a great time :cheers:" :-)....

@ cave man: wow!. ouch!! that must be really hurt!....just glad you guys are not allergic to bee sting, so becareful the next time you guys go fishing!....have a great day :-)....

CAve_MAN

Post by CAve_MAN » Oct 31st, '06, 00:22

just drop by to say to all ya to have a safe and happy halloween :D