Chinese D-Addicts

speak whatever language you like here.
auroragb

Post by auroragb » May 8th, '07, 04:42

anythingthatrhymes wrote:My mandarin is conversational and my writing is probably equivalent to ...4th graders in taiwan.
I just want to study abroad and learn chinese while im at it. Plus, it's so close to Fuzhou.
Heck, I think that you can get pretty far with 4th grade knowledge. I only went up to 3rd grade and have no problem reading anything except old texts like Shi Ji or something, and even there it's really the grammar than anything else

anyhow welcome to d-addicts :)

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » May 8th, '07, 05:11

thanks
actually, im not sure what exactly my level equivalent is
i went to chinese school in the states for 9 years, 2 hours every week
i learned a lot the first couple years but after a while, it became a big nuisance and i finally convinced my mom to let me quit
i learn better when im watching dramas actually, so this is my substition for actual classes

crazy_crazy

Post by crazy_crazy » May 8th, '07, 05:53

anythingthatrhymes wrote:thanks
i learned a lot the first couple years but after a while, it became a big nuisance and i finally convinced my mom to let me quit
i learn better when im watching dramas actually, so this is my substition for actual classes
hiya

haha actually if ya wanna know what the best way is by watching tvb and talking 2 as many chinese ppl as possible that the onli way ya gonna learm :P

so can ya speak flunt chines?

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » May 8th, '07, 11:27

yeah, i jut want to get better

crazy_crazy

Post by crazy_crazy » May 8th, '07, 19:17

anythingthatrhymes wrote:yeah, i jut want to get better
haha what did u mean when you sed you want to get better
you dont get any better than flaunt lol

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » May 8th, '07, 20:50

I'mfluent, but sometimes I stumble when I don't know the word for something and im not very good with expressions. I want to be at the level where I can understand references and speak somewhat eloquently.

crazy_crazy

Post by crazy_crazy » May 9th, '07, 23:22

anythingthatrhymes wrote:I'mfluent, but sometimes I stumble when I don't know the word for something and im not very good with expressions. I want to be at the level where I can understand references and speak somewhat eloquently.
oh right , hihi i get u no, sorry didnt know wt u meant there, where u @?
jst pratcie chinese wheneva you get the chance.... its kinda the onli way i think 2 help u.... if ya know ne otha way tell me :)

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 9th, '07, 23:51

crazy_crazy wrote:
jst pratcie chinese wheneva you get the chance.... its kinda the onli way i think 2 help u.... if ya know ne otha way tell me :)
try subbing. It improves your Chinese a lot coz you have to look up unfamiliar words, terms or phrases. Especially "zheng Yu". Don't know but if you can use a Zheng yu term here and there instead of a complicated explanation, your Chinese sounds so much more high level. But that's only my opinion.

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » May 10th, '07, 00:38

正与?正语? uh.. you mean like those fnacy intellectual 4-word phrases/proverbs idiom things?
btw, mozilla firefox as this awesome addon that works as an instant translator
turn it on and put your mouse over the word
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3349
i recommend getting it if you have firefox
theres extensions for other languages too

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » May 10th, '07, 00:50

anythingthatrhymes wrote:正与?正语? uh.. you mean like those fnacy intellectual 4-word phrases/proverbs idiom things?
btw, mozilla firefox as this awesome addon that works as an instant translator
turn it on and put your mouse over the word
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3349
i recommend getting it if you have firefox
theres extensions for other languages too
yeah, I mean those 4 word idioms. It's quite tricky to understand them and translate sometimes.
hmm... that mozilla tool seems to be pretty useful. How accurate are the translations?

anythingthatrhymes

Post by anythingthatrhymes » May 10th, '07, 01:33

the translations are flawless
and those 4-word idioms, i dont know many, but they sound so fancy :P

crazy_crazy

Post by crazy_crazy » May 11th, '07, 00:15

gixo wrote:
crazy_crazy wrote:
try subbing. It improves your Chinese a lot coz you have to look up unfamiliar words, terms or phrases. Especially "zheng Yu". Don't know but if you can use a Zheng yu term here and there instead of a complicated explanation, your Chinese sounds so much more high level. But that's only my opinion.
ohhh thnxs, culd do :)

stefonia

Post by stefonia » May 22nd, '07, 05:30

hell yeaa those 4 word idoms are nightmare to me, the primary school i went to forced me to memorize a whole book of those idioms
and i never get to use them in real life!
it's more like the art of language rather than the practical kinda language, 0_o

auroragb

Post by auroragb » May 22nd, '07, 14:52

I guess they are not natural in cantonese, but there are quite a few practical ones like "one stone two birds"

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jun 28th, '07, 19:11

anythingthatrhymes wrote:thanks

Heey!! I go to chinese school too and mine is 2 hours for one day per week and that's on sunday..

---

why are you guys double spacing every letter and word?? >.< it's really hard to read ya know..?
I'm not fluent in Mandarin but I'm learning right now.,

mjf

Post by mjf » Jul 2nd, '07, 17:17

I really hate TVB dramas, they sucks, actor/actress don't know how to act, I guess they never have a proper script writing, they only have the first 5 episodes script ready when they start filming the series, then the rest would be written as it go along that's why the beginning is always interesting then after it begin to get stupid....

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:25

Huh? Admittedly, I've not been watching TVB series for a few years, but I'm pretty sure that they pre-shoot everything (except for "soaps"). They generally have decent dialog and pacing, but few talents to cast and carry off the roles. The writing and the filming might go in parallel, but that is quite par for the course in c-dramas

In general, script was the only strength of the TVB series since 2000 as star power has long faded against the TW idols and production value cannot compete with mainland.

Tho, if you only speak cantonese, TVB/ATV is really your only source for Cantonese dramas. Between ATV and TVB, TVB dramas tend to be better.

mjf

Post by mjf » Jul 3rd, '07, 09:29

ATV had some good dramas before but they were lack of publicity, they never care about promoting their series , they just let it out without anyone knowing, I really hate that, there was this drama(manga original), it's called Wah Yin Huang, I think they really got the right casting team, it was good but somehow I couldn't watch it from the beginning, so I have to rewatch the series when they repeated. It was annoying. The main male cast was the guy who was shot famed in the long running series of Bao Chin Tin. Isn't that sad for that guy he could have shot famed when he was Wah Yin Huang (when in his youth). Also there was this other one it's about the Ching emperor Qian Non, it's really good. Hong kong people don't like ATv, they only blindly loyal to TVB, even if there isn't anything on TVB, they would rather get bored than to watch their rival channel. How pathetic?

Skibblu

Post by Skibblu » Jul 19th, '07, 22:13

waai. -pokes up dead thread-

Where did all the Chinese go? :unsure:

I'm currently in China. Damn this place and its censorship, I can't even get on LJ properly. :glare: I want to go back to Australia ToT but they have sucky net speed. >>

I'm wayyy too lazy to type Chinese. English is just faster. XD; I speak both Canto and Mando =o ...that's enough for my intro DX?

---

On previous posts, I wouldn't say the actors/actresses can't act since I'm in no place to judge, but I'm not really interested in TVB anymore. At least not as I use to. I was literally glue to the TV and the only thing I watched was TVB (ATV too at a minor rate). Now I rather watch Taiwan variety shows/dramas than watch TVB. >___>; (or Jdorama + manga) It's just very blah.

keaix3

Post by keaix3 » Jul 20th, '07, 20:36

Hiii. I"m Chinese too! I can speak both Cantonese, and Mandarin.

Perhaps the attraction to dramas other than those of ATV/TVB dramas is because Taiwan and Korea are one of the largest drama production places - they have the money to put into it, and they have the equipment for filming. They also have a variety of actors/actresses. Ever notice that TVB dramas are usually tinted differently than Taiwan and Korean Dramas? Even the filming is different. But that all depends on individual taste. Also, I think it might have to do with the scripting and how 'modern' or 'fresh' the style of the drama is. Taiwanese dramas may seem more appealing because of their appeal to the younger generation of people, while TVB appeals to 'older' HK people. (At least, that's my assumption?) I actually have no problem watching TW, K, and HK dramas at all. Perhaps that's because I've just grown up with TVB and am used to the filming and scripting style. I agree that TVB sometimes lacks the funding and actors/actresses to pull out a great drama, but, have you heard of the drama "Marry Me!" starring Mike He? That was actually a TVB co-production drama, and I heard that many people have watched it and enjoyed it. (Mixed reviews.) In any case, I think the TVB is making an effort to become more 'modern' for the tastes of people, but then again, I'll still go for TVB because its CANTONESE, and that's my native tongue.

Lycoris

Post by Lycoris » Jul 25th, '07, 16:46

Hey, I'm Chinese! This forum is good practice for my reading skills (I've slowly but surely become nearly illiterate T-T). I have to say there aren't a lot of Taiwanese/HK/Mainland China Dramas that I like in particular... but then again I haven't seen a lot of them (been too occupied with J and K-doramas XD).
sadotsu wrote:Lol... is it just me... or for some reason... people sound really cute when they speak Chinese. And then when they revert back to English... it just sounds all businesslike.
Yes I know... I don't know if its just the way I'm reading it (cuz I read slow, I have to take a sec to figure out what the character is... >.<), but when people write in Chinese they sound like little kids. Not sure if its because their using simple words... or something lol... cuz I know from what I've read of some novels/ chinese-translated manga that Chinese can sound formal and "mature" too. XD.
I'd write this all in Chinese if I didn't think it would take too much time and trouble XD...

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Jul 26th, '07, 15:29

Lycoris wrote:Hey, I'm Chinese! This forum is good practice for my reading skills (I've slowly but surely become nearly illiterate T-T). I have to say there aren't a lot of Taiwanese/HK/Mainland China Dramas that I like in particular... but then again I haven't seen a lot of them (been too occupied with J and K-doramas XD).
sadotsu wrote:Lol... is it just me... or for some reason... people sound really cute when they speak Chinese. And then when they revert back to English... it just sounds all businesslike.
Yes I know... I don't know if its just the way I'm reading it (cuz I read slow, I have to take a sec to figure out what the character is... >.<), but when people write in Chinese they sound like little kids. Not sure if its because their using simple words... or something lol... cuz I know from what I've read of some novels/ chinese-translated manga that Chinese can sound formal and "mature" too. XD.
I'd write this all in Chinese if I didn't think it would take too much time and trouble XD...
haha, I think most of us uses simple Chinese coz we don't know the characters for too tough words. I am ok with listening and speaking and soso with reading. But when I have to write myself in Chinese it's like, "oh how was the character for that word again?" and because I am too lazy to look it up I use simple words which I know 100% they are right to write in Chinese. Anyway my Chinese character knowledge is maybe the same as a 5th grader.

blue.berrii

Post by blue.berrii » Jul 28th, '07, 01:17

when i first saw that there were a chinese thread on d-addicts i thought there would be a lot of chinese. (as in chinese writing) but i guess not. people are still typing in english. hehe. i guess thats good for the people who enjoy chinese shows but don't exactly understand the language. they can join in the fun too.

habukie
AiRen
AiRen

Post by habukie » Jul 30th, '07, 05:31

@Lycoris: i don't know if you're already doing this or not, but if you're more interested in j/kdramas, then you can get them with chinese hardsubs to practice your chinese reading. i feel that if you watch a chinese drama, you do get some reading practice, but you're probably relying more on your listening skills. :-)

@blue.berrii: we've had this discussion before. :D if you'll notice, the chinese forum is filled with people who can understand some form of chinese, but can't read/write at all. so i guess it just was easier for everyone to type in english. for me, typing just takes too long because i don't have a chinese ime on the computer or a word processor program. 8)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jul 30th, '07, 20:37

I think many people type in English here because they know both but it's faster typing English than typing Chinese

Lycoris

Post by Lycoris » Aug 3rd, '07, 18:24

@habukie: Yeah, I do try to use chinese hardsubs when it comes to certain Japanese variety shows, clips etc. mostly because there eng. subs for those kinds of things are harder to find. But I've never really tried to watch dramas with Chinese hardsubs, mostly because... well, it takes a lot of effort for me to sit through the drama reading subs that are sometimes riddled with words I don't recognize. I guess I just have to do it more often :salut: :-)

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 4th, '07, 19:07

any good sources for c-subbed jVariety? Seems to only be icefish and tvbt only covers series that are done by kinki kids.

haywon

Post by haywon » Aug 9th, '07, 11:42

hiya all im chinese too.
Im not really fond of the TVB dramas they are abit boring to be honest but my mom and relatives all love it. I like Taiwanese dramas the best i don't like the HK ones or the Chinese ones that much but i'll give it a go sometime.

Miaka FY
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Miaka FY » Aug 12th, '07, 03:38

ok i need to practice my chinese skill ...[reading ..omg ...just listening right now is ok lol!!]
or i cannot go to China to meet some family ...

i like TVB, ATV still ... maybe i prefere more ATV because i can understand more than cantonese ...

TVB scrip ..seem they don't have any idea to make a good serie like before ...
between 1980-1997 ..they are the best serie !

after ... :-(
well nothing like the classic ...

keaix3

Post by keaix3 » Aug 17th, '07, 01:27

Speaking about Chinese speaking and listening - what dialects do you all speak? (Just curious. I don't know if there is actually another topic like this).

But I speak Cantonese (from HK originally), and right now I'm learning Mandarin.

Haha, I would type Chinese, but for some reason, Chinese characters that I type don't show up in this forum when I submit a response. Unless we all start typing in Pingyum (Pinyin)? :lol

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 17th, '07, 04:14

Mandarin speaker here. A very slow Chinese typist tho

saby

Post by saby » Aug 19th, '07, 12:47

I didnt know where to wrote this but I need some mandarin help

how do you say: please wait a moment ... ? how do you write that in pinyin ?

Is it Qing shao den ?

thnx in advance

clarissann

Post by clarissann » Aug 21st, '07, 12:14

I'm a chinese girl in the philippines. LOL.
I really want to learn mandarin!!! x3
I can understand some hokkien though... =D (some... haha... really little xD)
I really want to be able to speak and write in chinese!!!!

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Aug 21st, '07, 12:27

Yay! So there is a Chinese community. Well... legally, I'm American, but my heritage is Chinese. I speak mandarin and understand shanghainese (if it's spoken slowly enough). I can also read chinese, both traditional and simplified, only because I've read all the (ancient copies of) Jing Yong novels lying around my house... and because I can buy japanese dramas subbed in chinese over in China.

As for typing... well... my computer only supports simplified.

@saby: "qing shao den" is one of the many, many ways to say wait a moment.

saby

Post by saby » Aug 21st, '07, 14:09

is there a big difference between traditional and simplified chinese ?? which one is used more often ? are chinese newspaper and magazines in traditional or simplified chinese ??

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 21st, '07, 17:36

saby wrote:is there a big difference between traditional and simplified chinese ?? which one is used more often ? are chinese newspaper and magazines in traditional or simplified chinese ??
In my opinion there is a rather big difference between simplified and traditional Chinese. you can see that the simplified Chinese is invented from the traditional one but it's missing so many strokes for some words. F.e. the word for Taiwan in traditional characters in 臺灣 whereas it's 台湾 in simplified Chinese.
As far as I know only Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong are still using traditional Chinese (though for some words they are also using simplified characters nowadays), whereas China and Singapore uses simplified Chinese.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 21st, '07, 18:28

Simplified Chinese is mostly a sub-set, character wise, of traditional chinese. However, traditional chinese uses the form that has clearer pictographic roots. Whereas simplified would use something with fewer strokes. Most of the words simplified are in the top 3000 most common. Beyond that, pretty much all the words are the same (except for where the word consist of another word that has a simplified version). Hence, it's easier for someone familiar with traditional chinese to learn to read simplified chinese than the other way around

saby

Post by saby » Aug 21st, '07, 18:29

thanks for telling me this :d

Bankai
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bankai » Aug 22nd, '07, 12:33

I'm (ethnically) Chinese too, though I was born in Australia, and my parents lived in Vietnam when they were kids, only their parents came from China, so I don't know much. I can understand Teochew quite well though (or at least the teochew my family speaks... my mum says it's quite different from the teochew spoken in Shantou), but sometimes have trouble speaking it, and I'm learning mandarin at school, though I don't think I will learn enough to be fluent, or even conversational :lol . I went to chinese school for about 2 years, and I think all the teachers were taiwanese, because we learned traditional, though we're currently learning simplified characters at school. Oh well, one day I shall learn :salut:

I watch few TW dramas though, and I try to pick up some words and phrases every now and then, which seems to help. Also, I was wondering why Taiwanese (or Hokkien? I'm not sure which...) has some aspects which are quite similar to Teochew, even though they are from different regions (or are they originally all from one place?...).

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 22nd, '07, 17:33

Taiwanese is a form of Fujian's Min-nan (mostly southern fujian) dialect. Most of the Taiwanese (60-70%) are of Fujian descent. Chaozhou (aka Teochow) is located very close to Fujian. So, it's quite possible that these dialects have similarity

Edit: Just looked it up, seems that teochow is also an min-man variant
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Nan#Classification

haywon

Post by haywon » Aug 24th, '07, 15:33

Did any of you know that taiwan is also known as Formosa? yeah just thought i'd let you all know :D i'm chinese living in the UK born here as well, parents came from hong kong, im hakkanein and i can understand abit of mandarin as long as there are traditional subtitles i can understand abit, i want to learn mandarin i just like the way they speak, i can understand cantonese but can't speak. do any of you speak cantonese? or come from hong kong? i have to learn how to speak cantonese

Monicax3

Post by Monicax3 » Aug 28th, '07, 07:16

hi i'm monica =) i'm new here, im 100% chinese. My moms' side of the family speaks mandarin, and my dads' cantonese. I only understand/speak mandarin though.. but I'm not fluent.. I can only understand some things.. but I can understand more then I can speak.. it never really comes out right :S

i like japanese and taiwanese dramas =) those like ISWAK DBY HYD Gokusen and things like that.. ones that are soo "cute" i guess you can say lol

Lance.Oo

Post by Lance.Oo » Aug 28th, '07, 07:36

clarissann wrote:I'm a chinese girl in the philippines. LOL.
I really want to learn mandarin!!! x3
I can understand some hokkien though... =D (some... haha... really little xD)
I really want to be able to speak and write in chinese!!!!
Haha, I'm in the same boat!

I'm a chinese guy living in Canada - I speak a good amount of canto and I'm planning on taking up mandarin in the fall =).
Monicax3 wrote:hi i'm monica =) i'm new here, im 100% chinese. My moms' side of the family speaks mandarin, and my dads' cantonese. I only understand/speak mandarin though.. but I'm not fluent.. I can only understand some things.. but I can understand more then I can speak.. it never really comes out right :S
My mom is chinese and my dad is burmese - I'm basically the same as you - I can speak/understand canto (I understand a lot more than I can speak) >.<

Anyways...can anyone recommend good romance drama's? Preferably with Canto or mando dialog ^^;; thanks a lot!
Last edited by Lance.Oo on Aug 28th, '07, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Aug 28th, '07, 07:37

Welcome! Watching c-dramas is a great way to improve your Chinese.
In addition, all the TW dramas are c-subbed, so you can improve your reading.
I know I certainly maintained my Chinese reading ability thru reading Chinese subs :)

haywon

Post by haywon » Aug 28th, '07, 09:44

yeah i learned my cantonese from dramas, originally i never knew that much when i was little and now i have improved vastly. and i can understand more cantonese than speaking.
I go to chinese school every sunday to learn to read and write chinese. When the drama loads english subtitles its easier for me to understand the drama and also to learn how to see the english in chinese.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Aug 28th, '07, 20:36

auroragb wrote:Welcome! Watching c-dramas is a great way to improve your Chinese.
In addition, all the TW dramas are c-subbed, so you can improve your reading.
I know I certainly maintained my Chinese reading ability thru reading Chinese subs :)
Same with me. When I started to watch TW dramas I was only able to read about 100 characters. But with the help of TW dramas and Karoke I am able to reas so much more now. haha, sometimes I know the pronounciation of some characters but don't know at all what they mean. (coz I am too lazy to look them up :roll )

haywon

Post by haywon » Sep 6th, '07, 19:16

lol same here and i maybe know how to read some characters but dont actually know what they mean

hamsup boy

Post by hamsup boy » Oct 1st, '07, 05:35

This is the chinese lover boy from the west side, loving all the beautiful chinese ladies here, welcome you all to the Palace of Love.
Last edited by hamsup boy on Oct 2nd, '07, 02:17, edited 1 time in total.

keaix3

Post by keaix3 » Oct 2nd, '07, 00:18

For people who actually live out of the country (like me) I agree that watching KTV and chinese dramas helped me pick up more than I would have by simply learning through schooling.

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Nov 16th, '07, 23:15

wow, haven't posted here for quite some time. Ok, I think here is the right place to actually announce it. There is a vote now to decide which high quality TW drama raws should be uploaded to our CB. Please take a look at my sig and vote until Nov. 21th. There are some dramas on the list which are hard to get on the internet. And there are also some popular dramas like Hana Kimi which you'd like to enjoy in HQ. So please vote. Thanks

xxSaranghaeyoxx3

Post by xxSaranghaeyoxx3 » Jul 11th, '08, 23:23

Hellos, I'm a Taiwanese/Chinese American. I love Korean Dramas, and K-Pop. I like watcing Taiwanese Dramas, and HK dramas.

AishiteruAya

Post by AishiteruAya » Aug 1st, '08, 06:36

lol , hi all..i'm chinese but i can't write or read chinese characters but i speak chinese =P weird heh..
though i only love japanese drama but sometimes i do watch chinese/taiwanese/HK drama.. sometimes K-drama too..hehe

wrek

Post by wrek » Aug 2nd, '08, 03:39

I have no problems understanding spoken mandarin, can also understand spoken cantonese if it is played slightly slower / or with chinese subs.

lily chang

Post by lily chang » Aug 2nd, '08, 08:35

okay,im a chinese and i loved the bank Beyond,have u heard about it?

lily chang

Post by lily chang » Aug 2nd, '08, 08:36

i do watch chinese/taiwanese/HK drama.. sometimes,

dyesan

Post by dyesan » Aug 8th, '08, 12:25

hey folks,

I'm requesting a bit of help from you. I need help reading some chinese. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN READ CANTO - THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH -- thanks!!

fatmouse

Post by fatmouse » Feb 7th, '09, 23:31

I like Japanese series such as Galileo and Detective Academy Q.

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Feb 15th, '09, 11:15

喂! :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 18th, '09, 15:49

有沒有人在﹖ :)

AkumaX
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by AkumaX » Mar 18th, '09, 16:27

沒有:P

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 20th, '09, 02:59

您連到了自動回言系統
欲留言, 請按一
欲呼叫, 請按二
否則請在嗶聲後留言

嗶~~~~~~~~~~

-Hikari-

Post by -Hikari- » Apr 9th, '09, 06:56

大家好~

嘿嘿,我只会简体字。。。

yellowsky

Post by yellowsky » Jan 17th, '10, 15:46

嘿, 大家好!! ^__^ 我是新来的 btw ~~

lol Hikari, 我也差不多-知道一些繁体但只会打简体字。^^;;;

大家最近有没有看什么好看的连续剧或电影啊?或听了什么好听的歌吗?

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 22nd, '10, 16:56

喂! 沒有人在?????? 我是香港人. 但我也会简体字

whowhatme

Post by whowhatme » Mar 24th, '10, 06:47

da jia nihao~

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Jun 1st, '10, 18:34

新来的各位,欢迎!
你门看日/韩剧时比较喜欢哪种字幕? 中文/英文/其它?

1-up

Post by 1-up » Sep 3rd, '10, 13:51

嗨! 我是新手 (羞

如果我想看的日劇有英文字幕就看英文字幕
但是中文字幕通常在很短的時間內就發表,就會選看中文字幕
而且像日菁豬豬等,好多中文字幕組都會選些較冷門的日劇
這點就好喜歡中文字幕XD

可是如果一開始看英文字幕,就不會轉看中字
vice versa ^^

現在正在看JOKER 第七集好緊張啊!!!!!
從電驢拖第八集好慢喔~~~
好喜歡堺雅人桑啊!

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Sep 17th, '10, 17:15

Hello guys,

May I ask someone to translate this song for me?
I know this belongs to a movie (蝴蝶飛 / Linger, 2008) and not a drama, but I have been searching for its meaning a lot and I'm really unable to succeed. I feel it's a wonderful song <3 but I can understand only a little bit. :(
If it’s not a big deal, please, help me.
Xie Xie ^^

Here it is:

只有回憶

總是在消失了才看個明白
手一鬆心就會期待
總是在靜下來心跳如鐘擺
才無處可逃要對自己坦白

可惜在往往嘗透了悲哀
才更懂甚麼是愛
快樂總存放於未來
忘記了撫摸現在

遺憾在念念不忘受過傷害
才懷疑那是因為愛
遺憾在失去了沉默的關懷
才醒誤感情原本無需表白

可惜在要把一切放下來
才感到曾經存在
糾纏時眼睛睜不開
清醒時只有無奈

遺憾在念念不忘受過傷害
才懷疑那是因為愛
遺憾在失去了沉默的關懷
才醒悟感情原本無需表白

遺憾在發生過的不容修改
眼淚是為過去還債
最遺憾在愛總是來不及明白
只有回憶能証明真愛何在

(If something isn't clear, maybe it's my fault, sorry. I'm not sure if I've found the proper lyrics.)

knuts

Post by knuts » Oct 3rd, '13, 17:55

Anybody interested in having my collection of K-drama's and movies with Chinese subs (burned on DVD)? Too many to keep and spent too much time on downloading and burning them to just throw them away. Send me a pm, if you are interested.