Looking for friends

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
tdm17mn

Looking for friends

Post by tdm17mn » Sep 27th, '14, 19:36

Hello, I have a few questions. Are there any Japanese girls around my age (20-21) who would be willing to help me with Japanese? I am a sophomore in college who is majoring in it. I'm in an intermediate level (JPN 201). I would like to work on speaking... I currently know, or (should know) how to write about 150 kanji... I, with help from Rikaichan, also translate songs. I like watching anime too. My second question is, if I'm kind and caring, why can't I find a girlfriend? It's literally impossible... :( My last question: I saw drama on TV Japan a few nights back, as I was flipping through channels (I don't really watch dramas that much, if at all.). It might have been Hanako to Anne, but I don't know for sure, I'm just using that based off the fact that it was what NHK listed on its schedule. There were two girls talking, then the scene changed to one of the girls walking into a room and seeing (I guess her husband) cheating on her. The girl says something on the lines of I'm going to take the kids. Then during the next scene, 2 people are talking in bed and a song plays. I'm trying go find the name of the song. I recorded a little bit of the audio, but it is low quality. If you could please help me, that would be great, If you PM me, I'll give you my email and send you the short recording I made... Someone has to know this song... The first line (that I recorded) said, あなただけを見つめるの。and there was a piano in the background. Sound hound couldn't find it though. :/ もう一度ありがとうございます皆さん!
If anyone wants to help me with either of those 3 questions, that would be great. Thanks again. You can find me on Skype and Line.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Sep 27th, '14, 20:00

Why Japanese girls specifically?

tdm17mn

Post by tdm17mn » Sep 27th, '14, 20:43

ik0n wrote:Why Japanese girls specifically?
No real reason, I just like japanese girls... Sorry if I offended you.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Sep 29th, '14, 20:29

No worries, good luck.

kdramalover1996

Re: Looking for friends

Post by kdramalover1996 » Mar 30th, '15, 17:17

I'd like to know Japanese or korean girls too..

layfon777

Post by layfon777 » Feb 14th, '16, 05:55

tdm17mn wrote:
ik0n wrote:Why Japanese girls specifically?
No real reason, I just like japanese girls... Sorry if I offended you.
hahah straight forward!!