Gym and Fitness Thread

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
eronfin
United States of America

Re: Gym and Fitness Thread

Post by eronfin » Mar 1st, '19, 00:51

1. To have a good health, to have more time in your life. Just 30-45mins workout/day, you can live more than 5-10 years, it's worth!
2. Have a nice body.

Gir

Post by Gir » Mar 1st, '19, 17:22

I just run, I probably should do some other workouts, but I don't. I try to go everyday, (6 to 10 miles) but that gets a little hard in the winter. I do it mostly to loose weight, especially at first, now more to keep it off and because I enjoy it. Also I have arthritis in my knees, so they can be grindy, noisy, and little sore, but if I run regularly they are a lot better.

AmyRose
Korea South

Post by AmyRose » Sep 6th, '19, 11:28

Gir wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 17:22 I just run, I probably should do some other workouts, but I don't. I try to go everyday, (6 to 10 miles) but that gets a little hard in the winter. I do it mostly to loose weight, especially at first, now more to keep it off and because I enjoy it. Also I have arthritis in my knees, so they can be grindy, noisy, and little sore, but if I run regularly they are a lot better.
That's a good point. Despite I'm only 29 I have arthritis too. I am a bit overweight, but just in a few kilos, I guess that's all about genetic stuff mostly. The other odd thing I have experienced is gray hair! Wow, I don't nobody from my family, who went gray so early. I'm planning to color it soon and want to test dyes from this article. I guess I'll start with henna because it's natural.
Back to the fitness, I visit gym three times per week, I don't use heavy waights, doing mostly cardio and stretching 8)

istorzka
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by istorzka » Nov 16th, '20, 18:44

eronfin wrote: Mar 1st, '19, 00:51 1. To have a good health, to have more time in your life. Just 30-45mins workout/day, you can live more than 5-10 years, it's worth!
2. Have a nice body.

I totally support you. I do not know is the life length depends on it, but the life quality will be much better. Before, I used to swim and run. Now, I have bought some stuff for my workout, and I train about an hour (sometimes more) every day.

notallowedhere
United States of America

Post by notallowedhere » Apr 12th, '24, 03:58

I stop going to gym and I felt like my body is rusting so fast, need to hit up again!