Adult Coloring Books Addicts

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Adult Coloring Books Addicts

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 22nd, '19, 10:59

Creating a topic for all things adult coloring books. Discuss your favorite illustrators, tools of choice, and give each other advice.

I've drawn a lot myself, but I've been on a long break from it. Recently I discovered the wonderful world of adult coloring books. Right now I'm working on some mandalas.

Current tools used.

- Staedtler Triplus Color
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
- Sharpie Fine Point

I prefer coloring books that have more darker lines and isn't super detailed.
It's easier for me to see.

octavia

Re: Adult Coloring Books Addicts

Post by octavia » Sep 29th, '19, 09:29

I don't colour professionally or regularly; however, I like colouring when I listen to youtubers talking about history, self-help, philosophy. it's kinda therapeutic for me :roll I like Johanna Basford's works : Secret Garden, Lost Ocean, Enchanted Forest etc.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jan 6th, '21, 22:58

There is a Hatsune Miku Adult Coloring book available. Not into them myself, but I remember @benedictgoh78 talking about them.

Sme of Coloring Heaven's books are usually sold in your local store, but I don't know if that's the case with the Hatsune Miku coloring book.

Code: Select all

https://shop.anthem.co.uk/store/products,issue-23-hatsune-miku_1545.htm

https://youtu.be/vkkZnJc2Xrw

octavia

Post by octavia » Feb 3rd, '21, 11:22

My recent fave colouring books I've recently bought from Amazon:
-Romantic Country by Eriy
-Romantic Country- The second Tale by Eriy (These cute colouring book sets are drawn by a Japanese illustrator. The paper quality is very good.)

I also love Nice Little Town series by Tatiana Bogema. The paper quality isn't as good as the ones I've mentioned above but the illustrations are so cute and colouring them is fun. If you love cute stuff, highly recommended.

I also finally bought Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. It's really high quality and definitely worth the price. You can also buy different colors individually so you don't have to buy the full set every time and you can add different rare colors (gold, copper, cinnamon, pine) to your collection :dance: