SINGLES RANTING THREAD (Dating Advice)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
EternalCalamari

Post by EternalCalamari » Sep 28th, '05, 23:24

well best thing would be to try to get some group activites going, to raise confidence levels..
trying to get some people to come along (with the special one one of them) to do whatever mostly helps
or generally to give them the feeling that they're missing out on something ;)

ShadowVlican

Post by ShadowVlican » Sep 29th, '05, 00:12

well i've been d/ling at d-addicts (i'm not a leecher, i do seed) and Densha Otoko was the last thing i got from here

i must say, this is the best jdrama i've ever seen, i can relate to it.... well not totally :D

i've registed just to post this, because after watching, i'd love to have friends like Yamada :-)

itachi666

Post by itachi666 » Sep 29th, '05, 00:16

gibonite wrote:Ok guys: just tell me something; what do you wanna do with those girls? Having sex or felling love?

You'll probably think that I'm to rude, but I don't really believe guys who say that they love me...

:lol lol thats funny :D

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 00:56

It's 3 hours until the next day.
I've never gathered enough courage like this, but I'm a little bit afraid.
I will talk with her friend and try to get more information about her.
If it's information I can relate to, I'll probably use that as a subject of discussion afterwards.
I'll stick with her friend until she finally shows up.
When I get the perfect timing and circumstances, I'll try to say something and I hope it comes out.
I hope I can do this.

~Harubii
Thank you.

equang

Post by equang » Sep 29th, '05, 01:06

gibonite wrote:Ok guys: just tell me something; what do you wanna do with those girls? Having sex or felling love?

You'll probably think that I'm to rude, but I don't really believe guys who say that they love me...

I want to fall in love :D I'm one of those silly people who can't have sex without getting attached to the other person.

And dspr! Ganbatte! I know you can do it!

You too, Cloud! Today is your day! Ganbatte!

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Sep 29th, '05, 01:26

Cloud how did it go? I was wondering cause I was looking at all the replies. Also I would like to say hi to all. It cool to have a thread like this. And gibonite, I would say falling for someone now in my time of life. Im 27 and have been in and out of relationships for a while. Good and bad and most have been physical. Also I really regret on girls I wanted to date but didnt have the courage to do it. So, I mean I aint like some teacher or anything like that but I have dated girls for different reasons and have come to the conclusion to falling in love wiould be better. That my thought anyway

ShadowVlican

Post by ShadowVlican » Sep 29th, '05, 01:47

oh man... 21 pages is hard to read through XD i wonder if there's dedicated forums like these

best of luck to you dspR

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Sep 29th, '05, 01:53

heh men are men but most of the time we just want to meet a nice girl. To quote Marcus from About a Boy,

Marcus: I wanna be with her more, I wanna be with her all the time, and I wanna tell her things I don't even tell you or mum. And I don't want her to have another boyfriend. I suppose if I could have all those things, I wouldn't really mind if I touched her or not.

hksaznlibra

DDDRRIIIINNNK!!!

Post by hksaznlibra » Sep 29th, '05, 02:42

Here's my advice. I say take at least 5 shots before you say anything. That will relax you. If you need to drink more, go for it. If you feel like your sluring even after 5 shots, u have don't have worry, she'd be like this guy's such a party animal. I'd like to hang with him... but don't go too wasted. If she turns you down then yah go more wasted. That way u'll be half passed out saying how much u like her she'll be like man this guy really likes me, but not be all worried like cuz gone rite, and that will be entertaining for her, plus she feels no threat cuz what r u going to do so wasted? If not you gain a really great fiennd and maybe a drinking buddy. and if she drinks??? whhatt then u never know whats going to happen... :alcoholic:

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 03:22

holy this thread grew 7 pages since i last posted.. dang.. and im too lazy to go back and read em all.. soo wuts the topic now? anyways?

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 07:14

.. soo wuts the topic now? anyways?
Same thing really :lol

I got like 30 posts in an hour and a half from this post last nite :lol

Well I've gotta do some serious job hunting today, fingers crossed its succesfull.

cetok

Post by cetok » Sep 29th, '05, 07:41

what the heck is the question???????????

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 07:42

Dont think theres really one at the moment

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 08:58

I just woke up.
I'm going to get ready.
And I'm not that interested in drinking too much.

~harubii

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Sep 29th, '05, 09:09

Coucou!! Ok, I saw your answers... Hum... What so funny?! :glare:

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 09:28

Sekkusu never really came into mind.
I just want a loving relationship. Even if it's my first time, I've never felt love from someone else, other than my mother.
I just need something to help me and my loneliness.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 09:59

dspR wrote:It's 3 hours until the next day.
I've never gathered enough courage like this, but I'm a little bit afraid.
I will talk with her friend and try to get more information about her.
If it's information I can relate to, I'll probably use that as a subject of discussion afterwards.
I'll stick with her friend until she finally shows up.
When I get the perfect timing and circumstances, I'll try to say something and I hope it comes out.
I hope I can do this.

~Harubii
Thank you.

hrm.. my advice for u is.. dont try to stick around her friends too much.. dont forget ur also trying to get her friends to like u to... girls tend to think and like wut their friends think and like.. so if u tend to stick around them too much and annoy them.. they will tell her ur annoying.. and she wont give u the slightest chance to get to know her...
best thing to do.. is if u already know 1 of her friends.... just get talkin to her by herself first.. work ur way in.. its a slightly long process but it works.. unless the girl ur interested in is taken or has her eye on sumone else.. :S which is usually wut happens.. if u work too slow... but rushing is the worst u can do... u could cause everyting between the two of u to go downhill....

so yea.. talk to the 1 friends u both know.. start too chill wit her and usualyl she will bring u along.. dont try to push too much or she'll get annoyed.. once ur in wit the other girls talkin to them is no problem saying a simple hey wuts up every now and then asking them for help in certain things... will all be iight... and i think u mentioned earlier.. that u sit besdie the girl u like... sooo u can slowly bring in oh hey i see ur friends with "blah blah blah blah" so i was wondering if u could hlpe me out with this.. and then get her to help u... after that u can casually bring in a subject...
exp.. hey can u help me out with this... kinda hard for me.. sry... if its okay with u think u can? "blah blah blah blah.... so she helps u" (now ur in for the hook) ask her how long she's been learning this subject and where is she from in her homeland.. things like that get a girl taklin cause trust me they love to talk about themselves :P unless u ask them personal questions... but yea thats the basics.. hope it helped :P

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:08

gibonite wrote: You'll probably think that I'm to rude, but I don't really believe guys who say that they love me...

u should believe any guy who says they love u... even guys shouldnt believe when a grils say they love them... if u think guys are the bad ones.. ur totally wrong guys and girls are even on both sides... and no ur question isnt rude.. if people take it rudely thier immature or underage :P which shouldnt be reading this :P hahaha
people talk about stuff like this regulary in everyday life now ... dayum u can even learn about sex in grade 6 now.. 12-14 year old girls are losing theri virginity now :P hahah anyways back on topic...

when a guy/girl says they love u... ask them to prove it.. cause acitons speak louder than words... if they say i have been ask them... name the things u have done so far in our relationship to prove u love me? (these are the usual answers for guysto get into girls pants) well i bought u these that... and i always go to u when i have free time... and i stopped talkin to these girls so u wouldnt feel jealous...(trust me he never really stopped talkin to them, he still tlaks to sum of them :P) and u cant really say u love sumone if u havent spent enough time with them... :P people say love at first site is true.... but in reality its not.. its called infatuation.. which is the beggining of love... which along the way.. jealousy no trust, and accusations.. can easily break.. love is wut comes after all that... when u can fully trust sumone... and understand eachother and admit when ur wrong :P and both try to solve problems with eachother :P

gibonite wrote: Ok guys: just tell me something; what do you wanna do with those girls? Having sex or felling love?

id go for feeling love since thats so rare now-a-days... sex is just a bonus in a relationship :P

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 10:11

That's a good point, but the two subjects that I'm with her are easy for me.
Environmental science is a push-over and I'm extremely fluent and interested in Japanese that I already memorized a chapter the first day.
If it was something like my English III Honors class, then it would be a different story.

And I've been with her friend since freshman and sophomore year.
I just hope today is a lucky day. OTL

~Harubii

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:13

dspR wrote:That's a good point, but the two subjects that I'm with her are easy for me.
If it was something like my English III Honors class, then it would be a different story.

And I've been with her friend since freshman and sophomore year.
I just hope today is a lucky day. OTL

~Harubii
oh even better... just pretend u dont get like a semi-hard question... really easy to get to her... if she doesnt know. be like iight hold up ill try to figuer it out.. then go to ur book and look it up and stuff.. (even tho u know it) and skim through it and be like omg.. im so stupid iight this is how it goes... (haha it works both ways) and then explain it to her.. that way u got her right beside u.. cause ur explaining so it gets u in close at the same time.. but be sure not to smell bad :P hahaha and dont get to close they get uncomfortable :P and then yea... then u can go wit wut i said up above :P

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 10:16

I used to smell bad.
Freshmen and maybe sophomore years, I didn't take a shower more than twice a week.
Now I take a shower at least once a day and I actually wear cologne on a daily basis.

If I stumble upon a hard question, where would I find her?
I can barely find her in the morning and she doesn't sit anywhere.
She's just in the hallway, kinda loud, talking with her friends.
I can't just run over to her and say, "Hey, what's the answer to question 3?"
Maybe before class, but she'll probably think I'm too lazy and make her uncomfortable because we're standing up.

I think Japanese class is my ideal spot, but my teacher gives us random groups.
I worked with her once and failed, but maybe a second try would solve everything.
She sits directly behind me and continues to sit there. I don't really know why because I think she would like the backseat or she wants to talk to my teacher more.
But Japanese can get so easy sometimes, so I guess the pairing is a good timing?

~Harubii
Last edited by dspR on Sep 29th, '05, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:19

dspR wrote:I used to smell bad.
Freshmen and maybe sophomore years, I didn't take a shower more than twice a week.
Now I take a shower at least once a day and I actually wear cologne on a daily basis.

gud gud... make sure its a nice smelling cologne and u dont wear too much... wearing too much give them headaches :P how bout the way u dress wut kinda style u wear? gimmy an example?

u should only need 2 sprays of cologne btw anymore and its too strong :P

oh yea wut kinda cologne u use?

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 10:22

I use this set that my parents purchased for me because my birthday was coming soon.
It has after shave, deodorant, and the cologne bottle itself.
It says.. Curve. CU•UR•VE. Is that good?

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 10:27

Ah, I have to go to school right now.
I'll get back when I reach the library.
I hope it's open.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:28

dspR wrote:I use this set that my parents purchased for me because my birthday was coming soon.
It has after shave, deodorant, and the cologne bottle itself.
It says.. Curve. CU•UR•VE. Is that good?

dont use aftershave... it may be gud after shaving.. but it stinks like shiet...
also... any cologne that comes in shaving kits arent that great.. their usually ment for older men.. around the age of 30-50+ unless they got u like a unique one...
that smells like "polo" "Adidas" "Tommy" "Deisel" "Armani" "Axe(believe it or not sum girls really like that smell. and or Tag)" "Obsession"

those are my brands of cologne and so far no one has complained.. yes i need tosmell gud.. haha im a freak like that.. unless its like raining and stuff than i dont feel like dressin up or even goin out.. but i do make showering 1 in the moring and 1 at night.. :D feels nice to sleep re-freshed

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 10:35

Yeah I've never used aftershave or cologne, pretty much cause I dont need it seeing asI hardly talk to girls :lol:
Lets just hope that you get put into the same group shes in in Japanese Class!

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:36

Ramen89 wrote:Yeah I've never used aftershave or cologne, pretty much cause I dont need it seeing asI hardly talk to girls :lol:
Lets just hope that you get put into the same group shes in in Japanese Class!

hrm... talkin to girls is a big step for guys :P haha i was like a total freeze when it came to talkin to girls before.. but trust me after u done it 2 times atleast u should be free of that and talkin to them comes naturally

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 10:38

The thing is that I just dont really have an outlet to talk to girls anymore seeing as I left school and realised I didnt particulary like any of my 'friends' :lol:

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 10:43

I wonder how Cloud and dspR are getting on now.

(-Oni-Kazuki-)

Post by (-Oni-Kazuki-) » Sep 29th, '05, 10:49

Ramen89 wrote:The thing is that I just dont really have an outlet to talk to girls anymore seeing as I left school and realised I didnt particulary like any of my 'friends' :lol:

haha ur just like me before.. i didnt like much of my friends since they where the so called "Popular" people in school... i didnt even consider myself that.. id usualyl ditch them to hang out wit the guys who played chess and stuff.. or played basketball in teh gym... they were all 2faced thats y.. they'd always talk behind eachothers backs so i got tired of my friends trellin me things bout my other friends.. so i jsut ditched them all after highschool lol and made sum new friends at the work place.. and sum new ones just casually lol

its best that way dont limit urself :P

and i think their doing fine.. hopefully they dont mess up hahaha thats all :P
anyways im off to bed its 4am now.. lol ntie nite everyone!

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 10:50

Night! And by the way what you just said about the bitching etc is exactly the same with me lol

equang

Post by equang » Sep 29th, '05, 15:40

You won't read this til you get back, but...
dspR and Cloud! Ganbatte! You can do it! We believe in you!

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 15:41

Lol im so bored I hope at least one of them turns up soon

equang

Post by equang » Sep 29th, '05, 15:46

Yeah I want to know how everything went! They're giving me a lot of courage myself :D

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 15:48

Same here :lol:

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:02

Hey everyone. I just got back.

I feel like I let all fo you guys down, even though I said I was going to say something.
I talked to her friend in the morning and told her friend who I really am inside and how I feel.
I didn't tell her about my crush on her yet, but I'll probably do that next week.

I stayed with her friend and she was there, but we sat in the auditorium.
She had like four to six friends, including the one I was talking to, who were all girls.
I felt kind of timid because of my lack of experience with women.
She sat on the third to last chair.
On her left was a Korean girl who's one of her other Korean friends that I see her talk to and a short haired platinum blonde girl that used to be in my Spanish II class.
On her right was a kind of chubby and loud person who put me in a headlock in freshman year, a red or brown haired busty woman with an interesting and attractive to others attitude, and my friend that I talked to only. Only her.

I don't know if she peered her head right to see me or not, but I saw her face like one or two times.
Her friend tried to help me cope with my anxiety because I wasn't expecting all of her friends to be there.
I felt outnumbered by the opposite sex and felt cowardly, saying "If only..." this and that.

When the entire talk was over, we went to the crowded lunch room.
Walking there by myself, I received a little anxiety and felt a little bit afraid because I didn't find her friend there at all.
So I sat with most of my other male friends, but I'm quiet most of the time and talk to just one or maybe two people.
She sat two tables away from us with most of her friends. I felt kind of lonely and mad that I didn't do something about it.
We thought we would be moving, so I decided to walk out with her friend.
It turns out that all of her friends were there including her herself.
Nervousness surged throughout my body so I walked away not saying anything.
It was just too much, standing there with all of them. I couldn't handle it...

Afterwards, we went back to the auditorium.
I sat down with a short person on my left and my friend that I made that pact with on my right.
He asked me, "Where is your win?" and I silently replied, "Right behind you."
Yep, she was behind my diagonally.
I didn't know how to act or if she would critique my style of wear, but we're all in uniforms.

I had a blue buttoned down collared shirt with my sleeves rolled neatly.
A brown striped necktie that matched the blue, since it had noticeable blue stripes.
Untucked, since she does look at guys who dress like that. I had black pants, a perfect size for me, and leather shoes that are about a couple of months old.
They look kind of worn out because they leave marks, which I didn't wanted.

I feel like a stalker here, but I overheard her say something like this, "I want to be there/care for others."
Even though I hear her yelling in the hallways with her loud friends, I never knew she would be nice inside.
That really calmed my decision about her being the one for me. She seems like the one to keep promises well and someone I could trust.
I really felt relieved, but still angry at myself due to my lack of conversation or introduction.
The teachers dismissed us all and I walked outside a little upset.
I played this track right after on my iPod.

Face 2 Fake
ベノアティー ( ´─`)

I talked to my friend that I had the pact with and my friend that I went to school with since Kindergarten.
He's Chinese and he resembles a panda, which is one of the best reasons why everyone is friends with him.
My ride home came and now I'm here, typing how my day went on D-Addicts.
I'm kind of let down, but there's always a next time... OTL

~Harubii

ShadowVlican

Post by ShadowVlican » Sep 29th, '05, 19:06

(-Oni-Kazuki-) wrote:dont use aftershave... it may be gud after shaving.. but it stinks like shiet...
also... any cologne that comes in shaving kits arent that great.. their usually ment for older men.. around the age of 30-50+ unless they got u like a unique one...
that smells like "polo" "Adidas" "Tommy" "Deisel" "Armani" "Axe(believe it or not sum girls really like that smell. and or Tag)" "Obsession"

those are my brands of cologne and so far no one has complained.. yes i need tosmell gud.. haha im a freak like that.. unless its like raining and stuff than i dont feel like dressin up or even goin out.. but i do make showering 1 in the moring and 1 at night.. :D feels nice to sleep re-freshed
hhm.. i got Adidas brand package.... came with aftershave, spray, and some white creme... any knowledge what order to put them on :D

dspR, wah!!!! u posted just 4min before me
sounds like you really like her, sincerely, i'm gonna keep at this and see how things turn out

hope the other members can better help u than i :-)
Last edited by ShadowVlican on Sep 29th, '05, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:06

Dont worry about it man, theres allways next time, at least you talked to her friend, you made some progress at least, I know how hard it can be to talk to 'loud' girls, especially with their friends around, I've never been able to do it so I can sympathise with you completely ;)

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:10

So whats your plan for tomorrow then?

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:15

I have no school tomorrow...

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:15

Well monday then :D

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:18

I don't know yet.
I'm thinking too much right now.
I'll probably think about it during the weekend, but I'm still very let down today.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:20

Dont let it get you down, you need to take it one step at a time, you cant expect to go from being nervous and not talking to her to being able to normally chat with her like friends in a day. We'll help you through it (even though im the only one here now :lol )

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:23

Yes, but for a very emotional person like me.
It'll take maybe an hour for me to stop thinking about it.
I owe everyone a lot if something turned around.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:25

Yeah stuff tends to play on my mind for quite a while aswell, you just need to chill out and forget about it and just have an easy weekend.

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:26

Maybe I could find something else to do.
Perhaps I should buy clothes?
I haven't purchased clothes for three to four months.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:27

Yeah, do something to take your mind off it, for me I like to relax in front of some anime, even though thats pretty much all I do lol.

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Sep 29th, '05, 19:28

hmm unlike most of other advices I have read so far, I dont think you should rely on friends too much. Like you said, being with a group of opposite sex might be a little bit too overwhelming..you should get a quick introduction by her friend so she actually know your name. but after that you should try to spend more one-on-one time with her..like walking her home after school or talk to her in the hallway when she is by herself...I think this will force the courage out of you and you can actually get some conversation down..you also want to appear unique and memorable instead of someone who relies on friends...best of luck
Last edited by xiaryx on Sep 29th, '05, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:30

Yep good advice, we'll have to leave it till next week :-)
I wonder how Cloud got on??

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 19:53

This board affected me a little bit.
I'm not really pitying myself and crying in a corner after failure anymore for some reason.
I have a little more confidence because of everyone here.
It's really, something else.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 19:54

Thats nice, Im glad that this thread could make a difference its certainly given me something to get up for in the mornings :-)

equang

Post by equang » Sep 29th, '05, 20:03

Yay dspr! You did it! Don't worry about not doing much on the first day, but it sounds like it was a big step for you! Try not to overwhelm them with your awesomeness :D Remember, it took Densha three months to finally go out with Hermes-san!

~Denwa

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 20:05

Oh yeah, if you're bored..
You can tune into my hour of audio streaming.
Maybe two if I feel like it.

http://fairytale.wavestreamer.com:8080/listen.pls

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 20:05

Lol extremely good point, and he cried a hell of alot in that 3 months :D

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 20:08

There will probably be blood and tears while I'm hard at it.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 20:09

Lol probably

kendrew

Post by kendrew » Sep 29th, '05, 20:39

lol isnt that a bit too negative?

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 20:40

I don't think so.
Working hard for that very thing you really desire in your life would probably take more than sweat.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 20:41

Heheh cant agree more.

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 20:57

tadai ma mina

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 20:58

Tadaima*

Okaeri nasai.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 20:59

Yo Cloud, how did it go?

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 21:08

i just came back from the hospital, i had to bring my brother there for a over night sleep study, something about him breathing at night, gomenasai, im really sorry, i didnt succeed at all, i was sitting outside college and i saw her walk out with her freind, i stood frozen, and my frend was next to me, i only stared at a distance, but she did stare at me for 3 seconds whilst i did the same, i really wanted to move but my body was stiff, i was satisfyed with watching her from a distance but.. i think i could of done better, after she left with her freind to eat somewhere, i started to hit my frend =s i apoligised though because he thought it was quite humerous how shy i was... but now most of my freinds in class say im cute because of my nervousness about this girl, there cheering me on aswell,i wish i could of done more... i have no college until monday, im gonna try pull my courage till then,k

i really am sorry.. gome gome gome.. hontoni gomenasai..

cloud

Daijoubu

Post by Daijoubu » Sep 29th, '05, 21:09

wow, 25 pages of posts in just a couple days, residual effects of densha :-D

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:11

Lol sure is, how come nobody has college tomorow, all of my friends that are at college do lol

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 21:13

i dunno, my college picked friday as our day off, i wish i didnt have a day off tomo so i could have another shot at it...

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:14

Ah well that just gives you longer to prepare what your going to say :-)

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 21:15

thanks, i thought everyone would be angry because i let them down, it wont happen again, ill do my best!

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:16

Heheh *says that thing in japanese which means do your best or something*

dspR

Post by dspR » Sep 29th, '05, 21:17

Wait..
You're sixteen and you go to college?

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 21:18

yea its different in london we start college at an early age, and start uni around 18 years old

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:18

Its like 2 year college, at the age of 16-18 usually.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:19

Cloud whereabouts in London are you?

Cloud James Lionheart

Post by Cloud James Lionheart » Sep 29th, '05, 21:23

i live in maida vale, west end, pretty rich area, loads of my class mates are from hackney. but anyways lets go back to the topic.

Ramen89

Post by Ramen89 » Sep 29th, '05, 21:24

Lol yes lets get back.