Are you in love or not at all?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » Apr 26th, '06, 09:57

Liked a guy 2 years ago, and after he went away, never felt the same way for anyone since... :cry:

ItohMisaki's_FAN

Post by ItohMisaki's_FAN » Apr 28th, '06, 21:40

Not in love but got a crush on Itoh Misaki... silly me

Starlightkitty7

Post by Starlightkitty7 » Oct 10th, '06, 13:42

yeah! With Rose from TRax!! Its too bad he left! ^__^ Other then that...liol NO
not yet

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Oct 10th, '06, 17:36

NOT IN LOVE BUT IM FEELING HAPPY ABOUT IT

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 10th, '06, 20:51

feel totally bored at this time to even feel that way or to even think about love....this gloomy weather is not helping neither....

Riee109

Post by Riee109 » Oct 13th, '06, 11:46

Since 2 years I'm falling for the same guy... Can't think of anybody else...
My problem is just that he lives in japan, so over 9000 km away from me *cry*

berserk

Post by berserk » Oct 13th, '06, 13:27

Not at all right now but I've been in love before and it was the biggest waste of time. You think about the person constantly, detracting you from more important things such as studying, earning money, and downloading/watching dramas. lol. I made a vow to myself not to fall in love with anyone until I'm ready to get married (which is still years ahead). People should guard their hearts more because romantic love can consume you.

waqar

Post by waqar » Oct 13th, '06, 13:52

I guess i am, and now it lead to my wedding :mrgreen: .

Genmai_cha

Post by Genmai_cha » Oct 13th, '06, 14:04

in love? far from it... my days are already filled with excitement. who has time these days?
the average age for people getting married is a lot older now than what it was 20 years ago...

@waqar, good luck w/ your wedding. if you ever have cold feet, try running hot water...

waqar

Post by waqar » Oct 13th, '06, 14:16

@Genmai_cha thanks man, i am already 27 :).
I know my wife love will be so warm that i will not have cold feet :D.

Cub

Post by Cub » Oct 13th, '06, 14:26

Very much in love right now... with someone who says he loves me too but not in the same way :cry:

But I'm told by many people to just love him and treat him lovingly and he'll come back to my side soon :faint:

JasonTransays

sjg

Post by JasonTransays » Oct 13th, '06, 14:34

I was and still am in love. Even though I met her during the end of the summer, I know that I have strong feelings for her. She elft the US to go back home to Japan. I know its like 1/100 chance of me seeing her again, but thats what Im planning on doing. I really cant quite explain it. When I first met her I just wanted to talk to her longer and when that time she left I wanted to go to the airport and go back with her xD.

waqar

Post by waqar » Oct 13th, '06, 14:34

Cub wrote:Very much in love right now... with someone who says he loves me too but not in the same way :cry:

But I'm told by many people to just love him and treat him lovingly and he'll come back to my side soon :faint:
I hope your wish come true, but don't waste yourself to much on the guy who don't treasure you.

Cub

Post by Cub » Oct 14th, '06, 01:58

Thanks for your concern, Waqar.

I don't think I'm wasting myself (at least I hope not) by just chatting with him normally everyday. i have nothing much to do anyway.

gaidal

Post by gaidal » Oct 14th, '06, 09:03

Have been in love for a few months with a reaaally hard-to-get girl, she's been really undecisive and troublesome and testing me in all kinds of ways and every little step has been a challenge... Phew. For some reason I didn't give up yet though and now she's falling for me. :)

Actually there's one more awesome girl, my backup target (wouldn't go for two at the same time!), but that one seems to have a boyfriend... f^^;

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 18th, '06, 23:31

haha i want to be in love yet I am trying to avoid emotional things. girlfriends will mean a burden for me. they will only become a part of my memory and no further since American girls are always like stuffed dull. maybe someday i will meet a chinese girl and have a life together.

waqar

Post by waqar » Oct 19th, '06, 02:17

pwner4once wrote:haha i want to be in love yet I am trying to avoid emotional things. girlfriends will mean a burden for me. they will only become a part of my memory and no further since American girls are always like stuffed dull. maybe someday i will meet a chinese girl and have a life together.
Good luck man, i am not Chinese but i meet this Chinese girl about 5-6 years ago and from then i realize what is the meaning of true love :roll , we went through a lot of hardship and she was always standing beside me as a supporting pillar.
Recently we got married :wub: . And i am very thankful to GOD who make this happen :cheers: .

lil'himitsu

Post by lil'himitsu » Oct 19th, '06, 03:20

Life is quite strange... I meet some guy on another forum, we became good friends, and it appears after some time that a friend of him works in my compagny... and one day, that guy called me in a corridor. We met in some colleague's parties, sometimes at work... but he is as shy as I am... maybe more :doh:

I wasn't sure at beginning if I really love him or not, but he always remain in my mind, I've engrave every little words he've said, and I thought about interpretation, implications... so much that even me could realised that it wasn't "normal"... :scratch: and he also seems interessed.

I had just quit my work, he is still working there. I managed to get his e-mail, and find a pretext to wrote to him, maybe I'm too complicated (not "maybe", I'm actually too complicated) but now all I can do is waiting. :pray: I should search work in fishing.

azn_guitar_guy

Post by azn_guitar_guy » Oct 19th, '06, 03:21

berserk wrote:Not at all right now but I've been in love before and it was the biggest waste of time. You think about the person constantly, detracting you from more important things such as studying, earning money, and downloading/watching dramas. lol. I made a vow to myself not to fall in love with anyone until I'm ready to get married (which is still years ahead). People should guard their hearts more because romantic love can consume you.
yeah, that's what i thot at first as well... but when u meet the girl that u like and i jus had it all pressured up inside of me, bursting to confess...but yeah that was my turning point in my love life

i got turned down, and it went in a rather bad way cuz i did a lot to try to keep it up, and it was hard cuz she did a lotta things to avoid and make me forget her but she doesnt' realize that i think of her everyday...every morning, day and night; i try to forget her but forgetting her also means forgetting this feeling and losing this hope and motivation that i keep... and the fact that i was so determined to get her back and talk like we used to...

now realizing it'll never be the same, i have to respect her and what she wishes... she may choose to forget me but i tend to count the days and look back and say "i don't believe it's been 'x' days ago and i still think of her" ... today's day 56 (8th week), every week, i make it a tradition to tell a new person about this... i waste a lotta time thinking of her... and sometimes i think to myself that i'm dumb and i'm wasting a lotta time thinking of this one person... but i gotta say she was the only person who picked me up from the junkpile and took me under her wing... well... that's how i feel about her... at first i wasn't interested in her...but with time, talking to her and seeing her became a necessity

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 19th, '06, 03:32

as i read through the posts. somehow it brought back the memory when i first experienced a relationship. it wasn't very long since a week after. i left for US. but i guess i was kind lucky. the gurl liked 3 guys in my class including me. she asked which 1 to choose and I said of course me cuz im dead handsome which is a totally lame lie. but she went out with me. went iceskating, busted knee and it was fun. but ever since i had lost trust. is it me or it's just really hard to find some1 trust worthy in america?

eeria

Post by eeria » Oct 19th, '06, 03:49

I am not in love.
But i am missing the feeling of being in love.
Moreover i am missing the feeling of being loved.
I miss all those casual and tender moments.
So i am hoping I would be in love. Like a simple love story
that would not involved him going back to somewhere or him having a girlfriend already...or anything of the kind.
I hope there is still love left for me and to think there is none is what hurts me the most i guess.

Genmai_cha

Post by Genmai_cha » Oct 19th, '06, 03:50

hrmnnm... hard to fall in love these days and it probably has a lot to do with aging (is anyone else feeling the same thing?), but for all what love is worth it is worth taking the risk.

for all the ppl who are too chicken to confess, you should do it while you still can b/c you don't know what your chances are. you do get some yes and no, but i can tell you they all wont be all yes or no. this is how you progess or move on, and that is life.

bakan3ko

Post by bakan3ko » Oct 19th, '06, 03:50

azn_guitar_guy, live and learn my friend. I don't think any girl is worth your diginity or happiness. My older friend told me a good tibit of advice the other day. He said, "You are going to strike out, gutter, and air ball a lot. Eventually, you will find the right one and she will make all the heartache worth it." I say treasure what she gave you and don't waste it. Be satisfied and thankful, but dont dote on it. Time heal all wounds and lay new tracks.

As for me, I think I am an M... :glare:

azn_guitar_guy

Post by azn_guitar_guy » Oct 19th, '06, 04:10

well to be truthful, at the time i thought that this WAS my happiest moment in life...i thought a lotta ways of what she might've thought... i watched a lotta movies, and a lotta tv drama series... i thought like those movies... and i must emphasize on "movies", when the guy ends up changing the girl's mind and they live happily ever after... i could easily narrow it down to that movie Big Fish if u guys have seen it... it was like my only chance in life to express how i felt about a girl...even tho she turned me down...i went and did it...a nice mistake there... and y'know what, it's like i didn't even learn my lesson, i wanted to meet or jus see a glance of her... i'd ride my bike to across the city... jus to hide in a bush... cuz like she was the person who brought me up when everyone else left me... the person who taught me how to study... otherwise i'd be out of univ at the end of the yr... now i'm in 2nd yr cuz she was the one who taught me ... and i'll never forget her ... to me, she was an angel

i could explain it in a lotta diff ways... i don't want to give up on her.. a lotta times i said i would... but i couldn't... maybe there was something wrong with me i thought.. but after all these weeks i realized there's prob no right/wrong path.. do what u must.. take the time u need... cuz i believe jus one day... we'll talk again.. and i'll have nothing to say to her about all this

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Oct 19th, '06, 16:47

very much so :D....

Cub

Post by Cub » Oct 19th, '06, 17:33

I'm very much in love... But he left me around 1 month ago...

Silly me is still waiting for him to come back though... :cry:

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Oct 19th, '06, 18:26

I'm madly in love, and could tell you a story that's all the way up there with Densha Otoko. I am however embarresed, as my progress would be equal to episode 3 of a romantic comedy drama (when the male lead fucks up for the 2nd time in the row), so i wont talk about it.

I've started to lose faith in myself, but i have a strong feeling that we were meant to be and I wont give up just yet. Wish me luck.

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Oct 19th, '06, 19:12

I am already 28 and yet still could not find a girlfriend..All my colleagues love to make fun out of me by saying, '' the one without girlfriend please do this or do that.'' It is so irritating.
Last edited by TIticamara on Oct 20th, '06, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 20th, '06, 01:44

TIticamara wrote:I am already 28 and yet still could not find a girlfriend..All my colleague love to make fun out of me saying, '' the one without girlfriend please do this or do that.'' It is so irritating.
haha are they your coworkers? that's kind cruel but I can see how it became a tradition to call u that. sometimes people think stuff are funny but it's really annoying and dumb.

sweetsamurai

Post by sweetsamurai » Oct 27th, '06, 13:50

Not IN love - not bothered about it right now :-)

I'm off to china next year - so I will grab some guy over there :cheers:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Oct 27th, '06, 14:01

pwner4once wrote:as i read through the posts. somehow it brought back the memory when i first experienced a relationship. it wasn't very long since a week after. i left for US. but i guess i was kind lucky. the gurl liked 3 guys in my class including me. she asked which 1 to choose and I said of course me cuz im dead handsome which is a totally lame lie. but she went out with me. went iceskating, busted knee and it was fun. but ever since i had lost trust. is it me or it's just really hard to find some1 trust worthy in america?
its unfortunately the same everywhere. we give people with different cultures more leeway, OR other cultures are more reserved about their feelings. but the bullshit is universal. when i was younger, id think exactly what you did, but i got older and found out the unfortunate truth.

the good news is there are quality individuals everywhere, you just need to step upon the right one. :salut:

darkchrno

Post by darkchrno » Oct 27th, '06, 18:46

What's love? Extinct animals? :P

mOnk3yy

Post by mOnk3yy » Oct 30th, '06, 04:24

well..I'm currrently dating an older woman....
I already promised to marry her when I'm old enough (yes I'm underaged)
But.. I don't actually know if i really love her or not to marry her.

cookie-n-cream

Post by cookie-n-cream » Nov 19th, '06, 11:54

well, i have a bf.. but i dont know if we are "IN LOVE" though. i mean, we really like each other and all, and do what normal relationships do but sometimes.. i feel it isnt "REAL LOVE" .. maybe its cause im tooo young or something. who knows. but when i get older, i guess i will understand what love is and probably feel it one day. Probably im not in the "love" stage yet. =P

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Nov 19th, '06, 12:20

i'm in love...but we went long distance about 3 months ago :-(
:alcoholic:
i really don't like long distance relationships. but at least i have something to not like (i learned that from the librarian in Byaku Yakou).

Yoroshiku

Post by Yoroshiku » Nov 22nd, '06, 05:12

I have a gf and in love :wub: :wub:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Nov 22nd, '06, 15:49

mOnk3yy wrote:well..I'm currrently dating an older woman....
I already promised to marry her when I'm old enough (yes I'm underaged)
But.. I don't actually know if i really love her or not to marry her.
thats disturbing.....that an older woman would have you promise to marry her if you are legally not able to.

:crazy:

id say RUN SON RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! find a nice young girl, and dont marry her! have fun!

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Nov 22nd, '06, 15:53

daalig wrote:Not in love.

I saw two highschool kids holding hands while riding a bike today. I thought it was sweet, than got the urge to run them over in my car. Which is a good indication i'm not in love right now.
hahaahah wat da!!!!!!!!!!

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Nov 22nd, '06, 19:23

lil'himitsu wrote:Life is quite strange... I meet some guy on another forum, we became good friends, and it appears after some time that a friend of him works in my compagny... and one day, that guy called me in a corridor. We met in some colleague's parties, sometimes at work... but he is as shy as I am... maybe more :doh:

I wasn't sure at beginning if I really love him or not, but he always remain in my mind, I've engrave every little words he've said, and I thought about interpretation, implications... so much that even me could realised that it wasn't "normal"... :scratch: and he also seems interessed.

I had just quit my work, he is still working there. I managed to get his e-mail, and find a pretext to wrote to him, maybe I'm too complicated (not "maybe", I'm actually too complicated) but now all I can do is waiting. :pray: I should search work in fishing.
you sound so funny :lol kawaii

Cub

Post by Cub » Nov 24th, '06, 02:22

I've fallen out of love...

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Nov 24th, '06, 05:43

wahh...i do not know whether im in love or not. theres this guy at my hs and i think i started to like him from the first time i saw him. It wasnt until one day we sat next to each other and we actually had a bit of a conversation. I had a chance to actually look him in the eyes and really see his smile. Thats when i thought, "hey i might actually have a crush on this guy". But unfortunetly we dont talk very much, and i started to admire him from afar. My "crush" on him lasted for about a year. But then recently i found out that he likes this girl that doesnt even go to our school. Surprisingly i wasnt really hurt from this info. So now im thinking whether i really even had a real crush on this guy in the first place. But anyways, now im trying to "un-like" this guy...but its kinda hard.

Also, theres this other guy thats that manager of the volleyball team im in. We do not talk AT ALL....literally. I dont even think i ever even said a word to him. However, i get nervous whenever i see him or even stand close to him. My heart actually beats really fast. I reallllyyy do not know why this is happening. Im pretty sure i do not have a crush on this guy...and to tell you the truth, i dont even find him attractive (not that hes ugly or anything). But why am i feeling this way whenever i see him?

arghhhh...im soo confuseddddd. :goggle:

asuskozo

Post by asuskozo » Dec 14th, '06, 18:17

To the girl that I met on the copyroom at my university yesterday, most probably you won't read this, but if you do, i want to tell you that you're pretty :) and i guess i'm in love

thank you for borrowing my copy card, it is indeed a pleasure, too bad i'm too shy to ask ur number XD, and i'm graduating this semester so i won't see you ever again

i wanna say that u make my day and i hope the best for you, even though we don't know each other, i feel really happy for that 5 minutes

so long and good luck :thumleft:

sveta

Post by sveta » Dec 14th, '06, 18:47

THank God i'm not in love and i'll thank God if i'll never ever encounter love for as long as i live...

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Dec 14th, '06, 18:48

not exactly in love.maybe a little bit of crush.maybe because some sweet things they did.yep,THEY.a few friends of mine.

once,i almost confessed to a close friend that i like him very much.later on,i found out that he likes somebody else.i was a little heartbroken though.but now i'm over it.my heart still pounds sometimes when i'm with him though.

i fell for another guy for almost a year.i even told his friend who was my friend about it.i really hope he didnt tell him though.because after liking him for a year, i found out he's very mush in love with some other girl.well my heart broke again.but why is he acting weird when he's around me?could it be that he already knew i once liked him?

had a crush on a colleague.it was joke at first.then it grew.again,i found out he has a huge crush on somebody else.

and a few other guys i had a crush on recently,they are all taken.why do i never fall for a guy who's single and has a crush on me back?

Sammystic

Post by Sammystic » Dec 15th, '06, 02:56

I am not in love. :|

cool_drama
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cool_drama » Dec 15th, '06, 03:23

sshlady wrote:not exactly in love.maybe a little bit of crush.maybe because some sweet things they did.yep,THEY.a few friends of mine.

once,i almost confessed to a close friend that i like him very much.later on,i found out that he likes somebody else.i was a little heartbroken though.but now i'm over it.my heart still pounds sometimes when i'm with him though.

i fell for another guy for almost a year.i even told his friend who was my friend about it.i really hope he didnt tell him though.because after liking him for a year, i found out he's very mush in love with some other girl.well my heart broke again.but why is he acting weird when he's around me?could it be that he already knew i once liked him?

had a crush on a colleague.it was joke at first.then it grew.again,i found out he has a huge crush on somebody else.

and a few other guys i had a crush on recently,they are all taken.why do i never fall for a guy who's single and has a crush on me back?
Yup, that's how it is. Probably the guys that you got crushes on suffer the same with the girls they have crushes on. It's a lucky thing to have a crush on someone that also has a crush on you. For those who are less fortunate, which is most of us; spending happy time with the one you like will give you a high possibility of making him or her like you back.

furious

Post by furious » Dec 15th, '06, 03:34

Bah I like a lot of people but I don't know about love :) its a confusing topic

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Dec 15th, '06, 04:42

me..not at all right now...i just like teasing people around me..:P

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Dec 15th, '06, 04:47

.....I think I am. Not really sure. Hot guys at school but not hot enought to fall in love with. LOL!!! :whistling:

arabian

Post by arabian » Dec 17th, '06, 13:23

well.. I'm not in love..
And I think that I don't have a time to love someone maybe now but in the future if I get married I'll love him..

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Dec 17th, '06, 14:04

hey nilu20..same with...many hot guys in campus butnot hot enough to fall in love with... :P

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Dec 19th, '06, 11:10

u girls are too picky..

manfa

Post by manfa » Dec 19th, '06, 11:58

^funny XD i reckon guys are picky! i know too many girls who just fall too easily >_>

not in love =) i found it hilarious when someone saw a highschool couple and was like awwww then had a urge to run them over HAHAHAH XD dat was hilarious XD :D

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Dec 19th, '06, 12:01

Hmm, unfortunately I'm not in love now!

rainllclover

Post by rainllclover » Dec 19th, '06, 12:51

I'm not in love... Well, I do hope I am... Can't seem to find any interesting man around here...

nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Dec 22nd, '06, 04:56

wai_muna wrote:hey nilu20..same with...many hot guys in campus butnot hot enough to fall in love with... :P
Yup yup. some guys are nice but not hot, and there are some that are hot but also big jerks. :cry: oh well. I've got time. no need 2 hurry. :P :P

xbabysofly

Post by xbabysofly » Dec 25th, '06, 05:23

Not in love.
and definately never have been in love

bestletdown

Post by bestletdown » Jan 2nd, '07, 21:03

yes i am in love :wub:

almost our 2 year anniversary!

xbabygmonsterx

Post by xbabygmonsterx » Jan 3rd, '07, 10:04

I love him so much; he's the world to me; we're going to get married in... when I'm in grad school and he has his steady job as a lawyer (about 8 years from now) you get the point; yeah it seems "early" but I can't help it. 2 years does a lot to someone haha. :)
Last edited by xbabygmonsterx on Jan 5th, '07, 05:43, edited 2 times in total.

zhongie

Post by zhongie » Jan 3rd, '07, 10:26

i wish i was in love with the person i'm going out with. i hope i'm not just being superficial, and enjoying someone caring for me. i know i can't let go and face being hurt right now. so i'll keep being in denial but the relationship, and just live in the moment.

Zh_Xiah

Post by Zh_Xiah » Jan 3rd, '07, 10:46

HM.. Not in love right now ...becaue i can´t call love when it isnt love and when it is love i can´t either call that love....Hm...I hopp you guys undertande what i mean...because in this new world .. :-( not the old world ..but the world that we pepole creat now..there is no love...because when i was litel i was all guys dreamgirl....at least my parensts use to say that...but the point is that i cant find that real love i m looking for...it not easy ..but also not hard...but now iam happy ...i have friends who really cares about me ... but a boyfriend ...i can waith bit longer .. :cry: .nOO ..but the point is that im not IN LOVe ...But there is celerbyte i like...Danile henney´,.. :cheers: .really like how he speak english...and korean..heheh C/= heheh :alcoholic: :thumright: :w00t:
Last edited by Zh_Xiah on Jan 4th, '07, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

jeremywhd

Post by jeremywhd » Jan 3rd, '07, 10:50

never been in love as well, maybe too otaku or somesort no, no it drama otaku...
i feel like i am damn in love when i watch korean drama....hehe
it beats than hafing a real gf....trust me dude no gf go find 1 damn nice drama wif damn hot cute girl...u know virtue gf or some sort haha.....but then no touching no kissing thts the saddest part....:( it frustrates me **** piss me sometimes especially the part in the drama where the girl(actress) so hot starts kissing and then there is this urge u feel like getting into the screen.....and haizz impossilbe...zzZZzz

Enki

Post by Enki » Jan 3rd, '07, 21:05

I'm in love...with life!! :lol

(okay no more cheesiness sorry :lol)

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jan 4th, '07, 00:13

Not in love. At all.

Damn, I should get out more.

Oooh, the next episode just finished downloading! So shiny... Heh heh :sweat:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 4th, '07, 09:49

yes, very much so :-)....totally inlove....head over heels, tumbling down the hills :-) :D :lol ....

xbabygmonsterx

Post by xbabygmonsterx » Jan 5th, '07, 05:41

bestletdown wrote:yes i am in love :wub:

almost our 2 year anniversary!
awwww congrats! :) I just had mine!! :)

mun78

Post by mun78 » Jan 8th, '07, 15:12

not in love and proud about it, actually i don't want to fall in love ever because I've seen the negative effects it has on people when it doesn't work out lol. So no risks for me, better safe than sorry lol.

mistery_priestess

Post by mistery_priestess » Jan 8th, '07, 16:53

I think I was in love... I guess, some platonic one, really, maybe more than ideal friends like, but this person was the most important for me. Right now, I don't know anymore. It has been already three years but our relationship feels ruined now.
My special person was hiding something from me, that was the feeling I got when it started to get worse. She was much nicer to other people, even the ones she knows almost nothing about, she was acting like they were her best friends and not I, with me she started to be always unhappy and actually prefered talking to others... when I asked her why is it like that she won't answer or keep saying I'm imagining things. Later she was reacting like I'm a wild beast with which she must be carefull even though I wasn't even agressive, just sad that she forgot about our friendship and keep telling me it's not true on the same time she talked with me less and asnwered once for half o hour... >.> we ended having a fight, and originally either of us wanted it. Then she stopped suddenly talking to me saying something like "No one wants to talk to person who only wants to fight" hurting me with this words and it wasn't even truth. Right now we try to rebuild it, we can't actually talk with each other, we communicate through monologues in exchange diaries...
And right now I'm not sure if it's still this kind of deep relationship it used to be. Some days I wonder if it was or was it just my imagination?
Still, I don't think I regret having such relationships. I actually feel that life without them is kind of empty, even if my time shedule is full. People want to have someone to think about anytime, to talk with about nothing and everything, to know closer and be happy being with even on normal walk. And help each other when the time needs.
Loving just an idol is not enough... cause it's one-sidedXP
Still, I wonder, was I not good enough that this relationship is so ruined right now?... was it that we were blind on each other's problems or just sitting silent when we shouldn't have to? Or were it too many things on the same time...?
Right now it feels like I don't have a place to go back...
Still I'm trying my best at rebuilding this friendship. A feel it's impossible, but I'm still trying... actually I can't stand the thought it can end and in such a way...
on the other hand I want so much to be free from this relationship... sometimes it's too toxic even for me... being with high-depression type of person is really hard and I don't want to leave her alone... still my words don't reach her anymore.

Luthien-Archer

Post by Luthien-Archer » Jan 21st, '07, 11:03

i'm not in love, but i want to be 'in love'
i have nobody in mind right now...hmmmm..seeing my friends being in a relationship makes me want to be in one too...peer pressure i guess?

deshou

Post by deshou » Jan 24th, '07, 03:11

Luthien-Archer wrote:i'm not in love, but i want to be 'in love'
i have nobody in mind right now...hmmmm..seeing my friends being in a relationship makes me want to be in one too...peer pressure i guess?

Ah, I know what u mean, friends in relationships that seem to work out well, special moments, special person...
But hey, what about the great life of a single :cheers:

So yeah, Im not in love at all, never been either. How do you people fall in love?? :wub: Do you have to want to fall in love for it to happen?

rurounimon

Post by rurounimon » Jan 25th, '07, 22:39

I'm happily in love with my boyfriend :wub:
We've been together for five and a half years (and we're each other's first love). Our friends keep pestering us on when we'll get married... but there's no rush! We don't need a ring or certificate to prove that we're in love.
The crummy thing is, we're always separated (went to different colleges, and now he's back home while I'm at grad school) and only get to see each other during the summer and winter breaks.
I miss him :-(

phramc

Post by phramc » Jan 26th, '07, 02:02

Not in love but something will come along one day. :-)

thislove

Post by thislove » Jan 26th, '07, 02:14

Have never been in love but I want to be in love. Let's just say watching all those cheesy dramas makes me want to have someone perfect too who loves only me. :D Well, someday love wil come my way, I hope :D

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 26th, '07, 02:17

Never been in love but it will come soon :lol

St3p1onm3

Post by St3p1onm3 » Jan 26th, '07, 02:39

im also not in love yetttt.. but yea watching all those dramas and anime really make you want what they have. but i know it cant happen for me.. since im sooo impatient =] lol