Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
ctdidie

Post by ctdidie » Jan 7th, '08, 14:13

Vitadrink469 wrote:Haha, I guess I'll post mines, since i broke up with my Girlfriend last month..
New York-Queens
22- Chinese/Dominican
Snowboarding.. Reading.. Watching animes.. Dramas.. Drawing stick figures (Don't laugh, best i can do :cry: ) I am a gamer, play mostly anything you name or recommend lol. Love recommendations~! Love instruments, Can play the Piano and Violin. Going to Med-school and a Paramedic.
Question: So if somebody is interested in you, it starts out as an online relationship? *scratches head* :glare: Never had those before -.-;''
lol, dont cry.. i draw stick figures too.. but that was like 2years ago when i was so obsessed with prince of tennis. since u watch anime, i bet u know what PoT is. its the best anime ever! *nosebleed*
owh, can i request one thing? play gyakuten saiban 4 and then tell me how to end 2nd episode. im stuck there.

jya! :salut:

sheaumun

Post by sheaumun » Jan 9th, '08, 11:22

hey!!!

karakaro

Anyone from Singapore?

Post by karakaro » Jan 24th, '08, 05:46

Well I guess long distance relationships rarely work, but ermm... let's get a good conversation for a start shall we?

Valentine's day coming... and I got the "Hello Kitty" bouquet at the webbie... http://www.musicflowers.ws ^_^ hope u guys like them too :salut:

hoosdathu

Post by hoosdathu » Jan 25th, '08, 12:02

didn't know there's a dating thread here :D
anyone interested in a sillyporean?

karin88

Post by karin88 » Jan 25th, '08, 12:24

lol nice thread, anyway its good for poeple here to know each other also for knmow sharing the same interest, well:

I am a Chinese girl of 19 currently living in the Netherlands also I really love this website to let me know so many people love to watch dramas :D

enjoy watching dramas together :D cheers

Yoshimi[FIN]

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Jan 25th, '08, 12:42

Ooh, I really want more friends whom are into asian drama! ^^
I mostly watch Japanese drama, but Ive watched some Korean ones too :]
None of my friends really watch asian dramas, except one, but she rarely watches them so...
It's not that fun to talk about them then o.o
And I'm totally into asian drama! ^^
I also watch anime and read manga.

I'm 19 years old girl from Finland and besides anime, manga and asian drama, I'm really into roleplaying, games and animals. I play different kinds of games which why some guys think I'm weird <.<

So, if you want to be my friend or want to know me better, I hope you PM to me or add me to messenger deathnote_fan@hotmail.com . ^.^

YOROSHIKU!

karin88

Post by karin88 » Jan 25th, '08, 23:46

Yoshimi[FIN] wrote:Ooh, I really want more friends whom are into asian drama! ^^
I mostly watch Japanese drama, but Ive watched some Korean ones too :]
None of my friends really watch asian dramas, except one, but she rarely watches them so...
It's not that fun to talk about them then o.o
And I'm totally into asian drama! ^^
I also watch anime and read manga.

I'm 19 years old girl from Finland and besides anime, manga and asian drama, I'm really into roleplaying, games and animals. I play different kinds of games which why some guys think I'm weird <.<

So, if you want to be my friend or want to know me better, I hope you PM to me or add me to messenger deathnote_fan@hotmail.com . ^.^

YOROSHIKU!

we share the same interest I have all the interest you write on it.

I hope you better.

:thumleft:

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jan 27th, '08, 04:14

Hey everyone! I know I have been away from this forum for a long time but I am back for the moment. How are ya doing?

okie so I have to say I watch a lot of korean dramas and j/cdrama but not as much as korean ones. Even though some of my friends watch them, there is almost never a conversation involving drama. Therefore I guess I am looking forward to chat about dramas, life and everything else ? xD

btw im 19 yr old boy from US. oh ya... i love ddr, pool, swimming and many more... yes i am asian hence "ddr"!

sasuke-kun

Post by sasuke-kun » Feb 26th, '08, 05:13

im a newbie here. actually ive been visiting this site for a very long time, its just that i never registered or bothered to post. so i guess ill just introduce myself.

im 23 years old, korean, male

ive always loved korean dramas ever since i started about 10 years ago. also into anime but not really keeping up with alot of the new stuff except for the really popular things. i like asian film... korean, japanese, and chinese movies.

well i guess everyone has those interests if they are here. im a student, almost graduating, in spring actually. im gonna be making lots of money (six figs... yay!) and hope to invest in a theater system when i buy a new house where i can watch my dramas. that would be nice. lcd, plasma, projector, anyone got any suggestions?

anyone would like to talk, just gimme a pm. not really looking for a gf or anything, just people to talk to, maybe about dramas since alot of my friends dont really watch.

sparcov

Post by sparcov » Feb 27th, '08, 08:33

well my turn i believe.
I'm from Malaysia

Currently Based in Qatar, Doha
23+/m/c

gwee

Post by gwee » Feb 28th, '08, 00:20

Looking for e-pals! :P

19/Female/Minnesota

lumiel

Post by lumiel » Feb 28th, '08, 01:03

Well, hi to everyone^-^ seems like an interesting thread, so i´ll introduce myself..
Name: Lisa (female)
Birth: 2.8.86
Type: typical german you would say^-^blond, blue eyes and tall (1,78m)
Interests: drawing, reading, going out and of course watching asian dramas,
also sports-volleyball,surfing,badminton,swimming...
I am: a student -> Graphic Design
I´m searching: for people just wanna be my friends; at the moment i´m single...^-^so i´m
also looking for a boyfriend

if you wanna write me, just do it-will answer for sure.
my e-mail: lisa_aroma@gmx.de
msn: the same

this year i´ll start to learn japanese ( already speak a few words^^) so japanese pals are very welcome ^-^

cya and have a nice day!

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » Mar 8th, '08, 14:20

@Yoshim[Fin] Hyvää Päivää. Mita "stalker" on suomeksi?

@everyone

Okay, well I would like to introduce you all to my stalker. Since he seems to be smitten with me I was going to post here, but I'm not sure if this is exactly the right thread for that. I might make a new one. I was thinking of posting messages from him here. Anyone for that?

Let me know what you all think. I'll take the first 10 posts for ideas/votes on what to do.

Much love to you all. Hope you find true love/happiness, etc.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 23rd, '08, 23:50

oh is online relationship possible here? i would like to try if there is a chance!! hihi :mrgreen:

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Apr 6th, '08, 06:51

oO interesting thread. . . how would this even work?

BlueMidnightBaroque

Post by BlueMidnightBaroque » Apr 6th, '08, 09:37

ditto I live in Miami so I think all I can get is more online friends!

Anyway, Im a girl; 16 years of age. I really like asian dramas, J-rock, hard rock, dance! techno Rammstein etc...
Im very oriental and open to new things :-)
I dont dress like a rocker though! not anymore hehe. I guess you can say somewhat cute?! :P
Im smart but not like a bookworm :D
I like anime + manga. Music! I play electric guitar, piano & I sing, cant dance though T__T.
Movies, hanging out, laughing...iono just a normal teenager that likes culture + foreign languages!
I know english,japanese,spanish, & a bit of french. I am not Tan!!!
sun=enemy rfol. Im fun! so if you wana talk or whatev pm me! I'm not that bad looking either. atleast I dont think so :scratch: ^_~

adyhottie

hi

Post by adyhottie » Apr 6th, '08, 15:57

hi..

im 23 years old, female, from the philippines.
I love watching Korean and Japanese series.
I love to play with my dogs, listen to music and watch movies.
I'm very fond of getting to know new people.

=)

zeldAIS
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zeldAIS » Apr 6th, '08, 16:08

O_o there is a thread like this? O_o wow XD

might as well post here since i'm trying to sleep but can't atm and just waiting for Sandman to shower me with sleepiness >_>

I'm zeldAIS - fansubber of sorts and love karaoke-fx making :P I mostly do JDramas and tokusatsus for the shows i like :)

from the Philippines and stil studying college.

now Sandman - shower me with sleepiness...

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Apr 6th, '08, 16:46

r3ika desu
addicted to J,K,C/Tdramas & movies.. also in to anime, comp. games, CG's

boku wa firipinjin desu..

nanun baega kopumnida.. :mrgreen:

jyaa!!
Last edited by r3ika on Apr 11th, '08, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

noawesome

Post by noawesome » Apr 8th, '08, 23:19

lol what is this

MsDeath

Re: Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

Post by MsDeath » Apr 12th, '08, 19:34

Bamyi wrote: Places I would love to visit is, Vietnam, Dubai, Hawaii, and Japan.
if one day you came to Dubai lit me know i can help you there :-)

eh I dont believe in online relationships but for those who want to have freidnship .. I am female .. 19 years old from UAE .
I love to have fun and i smile all the time lol :D

hirobiro

Post by hirobiro » Apr 13th, '08, 10:25

hello there.. I just actually would like someone to talk to. I'm a busy senior studying physics and its nice to have someone who reads your e-mail and sends you one back.

Some things: I'm Canadian-born Japanese-Korean. My Dad is Japanese, hence the name, and my Mom is Korean, but they both came when they were young. I speak a bit of both but not much of either I was born in 1986. I've been single for a long time but had one serious girlfriend a few years ago. I date casually but usually its crap and I'd just like some company, not even romantic necessarily.

Ok , so here's another pic of me.

One with longer hair from a few months ago:

one with shorter hair a few weeks ago:

If you have any questions, go right ahead ^^

lydja

Post by lydja » Apr 25th, '08, 22:25

@hirobiro
I totally understand just wanting someone to talk to, not necessarily a dating relationship^^

Btw what uni do you go to?
I used to study at a canadian uni too :P

Asellus

Post by Asellus » Apr 25th, '08, 22:49

hirobiro, I wouldn't mind doing the email thing. I'm pretty busy studying in college, too, and having someone new to talk to once in a while would be fun. I'm up for it if you are.

bigmit37

Post by bigmit37 » Apr 29th, '08, 01:44

Hey Hey!

Let see. I am learning Japanese at the moment, so would love to have anyone I can attempt to speak Japanese with.

Grew up in Queens NY and am currently living with my brother in New Hampshire.

I don't want to go into all the details of my life...so I will leave it at that.

Just got into J-dramas.

I have watched Beautiful Life (good but a little too heavy for me)
GTO - LOVED it! I loved the anime as well.
Densha Otoko - Just started it. Pretty good. I love all of his internet buddies.

N-chan

Post by N-chan » Apr 29th, '08, 14:15

Wow ~! This thread is very interesting indeed

Anyway, i am N-chan - a big tokusatsu and j-drama fan :) I got into J-Drama watching from Hana Kimi but that is mainly due to the fact that Hana Kimi had many toku alumnis in it :)

I hope to meet new friends ... basically 'cause i have more online friends than real friends >_<

precious_berlian

Hello minna!

Post by precious_berlian » Apr 29th, '08, 14:54

Hello minna! can't believe to see so many who live in Canada in this thread. But I'm from Malaysia though. Anyway...am not really into online relationship...bad experience before. :cry: anyway...getting to know someone new would be nice since not many male in Malaysia into Jdorama or korean.

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Jun 15th, '08, 16:10

this thread fails w/o pics

DemonofRazgriz1

Post by DemonofRazgriz1 » Jun 19th, '08, 04:16

Hi everyone!

My name is Gabriel but everyone calls me Gabe. I was born and live in the U.S. and I am a Filipino. I love J-Pop, but I have some K-Pop favorites too.

As for the whole searching for a relationship thing, I don't really want one right now... meeting new friends is nice though, I'm always up for that.
Last edited by DemonofRazgriz1 on Jun 21st, '08, 05:36, edited 1 time in total.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jun 21st, '08, 02:40

bluespring wrote:this thread fails w/o pics
i concur.. lol

ryc3

Post by ryc3 » Jun 22nd, '08, 00:02

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!? Kore wa Nan desu ka?

tepaj

Post by tepaj » Jun 22nd, '08, 00:47

Interesting thread...but it looks like everyone on here is younger than me. :-( Just would like to talk to anyone about asian dramas, although I am behind in watching them. Therefore, that's what I am doing now...catching up. Thanks for fansubbers though, otherwise I would be totally lost. Also, I would have to watch dubbed and sometimes cut up versions of dramas. Mostly K-dramas or C-dramas. My community hasn't caught on to the J-dramas yet . :-( They don't know what they are missing though. :-)

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Jun 28th, '08, 23:06

^your 35?

Lovelymagic

Post by Lovelymagic » Jun 29th, '08, 07:16

I, like the others, watch dramas. And no I don't want to have a girlfriend at this time in my life. So if you want to be friends with me and have discussions in a romantic view on life refering to dramas, then send me a PM.
The deepest conversation I've had with my real life friends are how amazing flash games are. *sigh* Seriously..

tepaj

Post by tepaj » Jun 29th, '08, 19:54

^your 35?
no...i'm 28. but reading through this thread, it seems everyone is younger than 28. i'm not looking for a hook-up. too busy most of the time. but talking drama will be nice, since everyone i work with only talk about american idol (although thats over now) and other reality shows that are on mainstream US network. you can pm me and i will try to respond when i can.

aimlesswanderer

Post by aimlesswanderer » Jul 3rd, '08, 15:45

tepaj wrote:
^your 35?
no...i'm 28. but reading through this thread, it seems everyone is younger than 28. i'm not looking for a hook-up. too busy most of the time. but talking drama will be nice, since everyone i work with only talk about american idol (although thats over now) and other reality shows that are on mainstream US network. you can pm me and i will try to respond when i can.
Yep, them young'uns are all over the place!

ryc3

Post by ryc3 » Jul 5th, '08, 08:38

You're only 3 years older than me. :P I turn 25 Monday :<

patrickkity

Post by patrickkity » Oct 25th, '08, 13:47

hi im patrick and im 17 yrs old. i hope i can meet new people in this forum so we'd get along. i like biking, playing basketball, going out to the park and walking. mostly i watch dramas; usually korean drama and many others. =D PM ME!!

milochel

Post by milochel » Nov 5th, '08, 07:21

gnossienneslent wrote:@Yoshim[Fin] Hyvää Päivää. Mita "stalker" on suomeksi?

@everyone

Okay, well I would like to introduce you all to my stalker. Since he seems to be smitten with me I was going to post here, but I'm not sure if this is exactly the right thread for that. I might make a new one. I was thinking of posting messages from him here. Anyone for that?

Let me know what you all think. I'll take the first 10 posts for ideas/votes on what to do.

POST THEM!! :):)

fullofentropy

Post by fullofentropy » Nov 12th, '08, 03:01

I'm a 27/M/ college student at the University of IL trying to get my MD-PhD..... I was also in the US navy for 6 years active and 3 years reserves (still in the reserves as a Navy Diver).... I'm looking to get married at some point and have as many kids as i can afford, although i don't suspect I will find "the one" anytime soon since i spend most of my time with my face in a book. I'm also love to Swing dance and do some tango.

I lived in China for the past year learning how to speak Chinese, I hit the semi-fluency point when i was volunteering in SiChuan for earthquake relief.

Now that I'm back in the states I feel I am loosing what I have learned.... Can anyone give me any suggestions of good simple Chinese movies/cartoons/episodes for someone who speaks on an intermediate level. also 我的QQ号:910254436 你可以回答用这个网站答或者QQ号.

kwon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kwon » Nov 27th, '08, 10:01

I'm 25 (turning 26 in two weeks)/F from the Netherlands. My parents are Chinese (Wenzhounese), but I feel like a genuine Dutch hehe...

Just like fullofentropy I lived in China for a year to study Chinese. And back in my home country I dont get many opportunities to use my Mandarin.

I'm hoping to get to know more ppl from here. Just to become friends and talk about kdrama or general daily life.

You can send me a pm for my msn or just add me to your QQ. My QQ is 744242890.

yulia

Post by yulia » Nov 28th, '08, 18:23

hi everybody im 18 years old and im so interested aian culture so i hope meet new people for talk asian culture... psychotic_90@hotmail.co.uk

KupidKilla

Post by KupidKilla » Dec 19th, '08, 19:32

milochel wrote:
gnossienneslent wrote:@Yoshim[Fin] Hyvää Päivää. Mita "stalker" on suomeksi?

@everyone

POST THEM!! :):)
Yeah I'm sorta interested in a weird kinda way... but I would make it a New thread though

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Dec 19th, '08, 19:44

Um... helloooo my name is Minah (and my avatar is my piccy) Um, I'm 20 and um... I would like to make a friend >___<I>_< So um, anyone feel free to PM me! ^___^ (god I hope someone does... I'm so lonely over this winter break >_<)

BlueIce84

Post by BlueIce84 » Dec 24th, '08, 12:44

I'm 24 and live in Indiana (USA). Can't really say I'm looking for a relationship, but I would love to meet some new people. My real life friendships haven't been going very well these past couple years. Mostly because I don't feel I have anything in common with my friends anymore. So anyway, I'm finding myself kind of bored. If you'd like to chat, feel free to PM me. :)

Some of my interests include: Tokusatsu (Japanese live action shows), Jdramas, American Soap Operas, creative writing (mostly dark, tragic stuff), website design, learning Japanese, Dancing With The Stars, sitcoms.... I watch a little too much TV, seeing as there isn't much else to do around here.

boombox

Post by boombox » Dec 24th, '08, 13:25

i'm bored enough to try this.

my name's sam, but i've given myself the nickname boombox and as my name and nickname are both pretty androgynous, i'll specify: i'm a girl. i'm 16, from colorado, kind of a high school dropout and i hope to start community college very soon. i'm really into jdramas, i'm trying to transition into kdramas, but i'm mostly failing. i also love drawing and writing and reading. fanfiction is my biggest vice; i don't even really care what fandom it is anymore, i just love it so. i adore semi-colons and purposeful bastardization of grammar. i curse a lot, and say dude even more.

new friends are always good times, and as for a boyfriend, well, i'm not posting here looking for one, but i'm certainly not rejecting the idea.

i'm always up for idle chatting, so pm me, or whatever.

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Dec 24th, '08, 13:46

Hell I'm bored enough to do this too lol

Hmm.. 22/m/CT (U.S.) Love music of most genres, dramas, games and skating. Currently in college getting a degree in eastern literature (Japanese) and minoring in IR. Friends would be kool here i guess lol ^.^

cool_kickin_dude

Post by cool_kickin_dude » Jan 15th, '11, 19:26

might as well jump start this here..

if anybody's there, let me know.