Meet new friends, future gf/bf here

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 23rd, '06, 14:48

yieebo wrote:
vietxgod wrote:oh what the heck let me join..........

well i dont really want a gf what i really need is a person who is good at cleaning up and cook. u dont have to speak english. and i will pay for ur allowance.

vietxgod is the name most people call me vi tieu bao

----- ok now date me. oh yeah i live in nyc and i can speak viet and english.. fob girls are ok because they can cook...

i personally like pho and bun bo hue. so go on and pm me...

go on and msg me u know u want tooo....... heck who wouldnt. jus the thought of cooking for me would make me fall deeply in love with me.
i've got a plan for you. maid services probably have a certain percentage of single women, so hire a maid and fall in love with her. she will be able to check out your place, clean it, cook and get used to your life style. give it a try, love works in mysteriuos ways.
oh god another maid serivce advice how ORIGINAL...... why dont u jus HUSH like a good boy

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Nov 23rd, '06, 15:41

vietxgod wrote:
yieebo wrote:
vietxgod wrote:oh what the heck let me join..........

well i dont really want a gf what i really need is a person who is good at cleaning up and cook. u dont have to speak english. and i will pay for ur allowance.

vietxgod is the name most people call me vi tieu bao

----- ok now date me. oh yeah i live in nyc and i can speak viet and english.. fob girls are ok because they can cook...

i personally like pho and bun bo hue. so go on and pm me...

go on and msg me u know u want tooo....... heck who wouldnt. jus the thought of cooking for me would make me fall deeply in love with me.
i've got a plan for you. maid services probably have a certain percentage of single women, so hire a maid and fall in love with her. she will be able to check out your place, clean it, cook and get used to your life style. give it a try, love works in mysteriuos ways.
oh god another maid serivce advice how ORIGINAL...... why dont u jus HUSH like a good boy

see there you go again with demeaning phrases, I'm not your boy, you need a slave or a maid admit it. you don't deserve originality, don't you realize that? if you don't take my advice, the maid of your dreams will get snatched away by another "artist of love" like yourself.

Cub

Post by Cub » Nov 24th, '06, 02:20

vietxgod wrote: HOW DENSE ARE U? DIDNT I SAy I DONT WANT A MAID. DONT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE U WERE RAISE IN A LOW END FAMILY AND CANT COOK. HECK STOP BLAMING ME FOR UR MISFORTUNE
This is totally out of line. vietxgod, you should apologise furelise.

Frankly, wanting a girlfriend just so she can cook for you and clean after you is absolutely wrong. I'll dump a guy like that without any second thought.

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 24th, '06, 02:28

Cub wrote:@vietxgod

What if you fall in love with a girl who can't clean and cook?
..I could never imagine a non home ec girl could steal the heart of vietxgod but when it does i will be as confuse as u.

I refuse to apologize to dense people. yup yup that is the vietgod's way. OH and u said u will dump me right away if u become my gf. heck that is ur lost not mine i will not force my GF to stay with me because i'm a true hopeless romantic who believe in free love.. there will be abosolutly no force from me;...... If u dont wan to cook PHO for me then the door shall be ur home... adieu HONEY

gougz

Post by gougz » Nov 24th, '06, 02:43

vietxgod wrote: ..I could never imagine a non home ec girl could steal the heart of vietxgod but when it does i will be as confuse as u.

I refuse to apologize to dense people. yup yup that is the vietgod's way. OH and u said u will dump me right away if u become my gf. heck that is ur lost not mine i will not force my GF to stay with me because i'm a true hopeless romantic who believe in free love.. there will be abosolutly no force from me;...... If u dont wan to cook PHO for me then the door shall be ur home... adieu HONEY[
hahaahhaha :lol i DO understand why u are alone, just take ur hand as a gf :lol :lol

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 24th, '06, 05:47

why is everyone picking on me? i'm jus posting what i look for in my ideal mate. JUst like others WHat is wrong with wating a soul mate who can cook? is it wrong to want a healthy life and live long with my counterpart? Since i cant cook and if i match up with a mate who cant cook then we are doom to live a life of fast food and eating out which can lead to health problems down the road.

jus because i'm a hopeless romantic who like to think long long down the road and spending the rest of my life with my soul mate... u have no right to tease me.. like i said if u cant cook then then the door is ur friend..... it really doesnt matter if u dont like because the door is all ur getting. so i really dont wanna hear. vietxgod u blah blah only want a girl who can cook then u cant have me because i suck at cooking. WELL then i guess IT sucks to yOU STFU NEXT!

Yunase

Post by Yunase » Nov 24th, '06, 12:35

If you can't say anything intelligent, try at least to write properly.

vietxgod

Post by vietxgod » Nov 26th, '06, 11:34

Yunase wrote:If you can't say anything intelligent, try at least to write properly.
oh snap here comes the internet teacher/ cap save a hoe.

hey stfu k thanx

SHIN-RA
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHIN-RA » Dec 6th, '06, 12:30

Well, I'd like to meet new friends. I am a 24/m/indonesia. Just to let you know, I am a loner, and I enjoy my time being alone better than anything I could do. In my opinion, it's great to meet new people, we all can share our ideas, our perceptions, and hopefully we all can exchange our advices.
I guess, I'm up for the game

Yunase

Post by Yunase » Dec 6th, '06, 15:57

vietxgod wrote:
Yunase wrote:If you can't say anything intelligent, try at least to write properly.

hey stfu k thanx
I love you vietxgosh, you're just so cute and funny. You remind me my little puppy who's 2 month old. Good boy. :)

Now, go and get the ball :wub:

Scandalous

Post by Scandalous » Dec 7th, '06, 10:51

vietxgod wrote:

hey stfu k thanx
:D Now that you've basically blew your chances finding someone on this site, and seem to have difficulty finding someone in real life. Just do what other viet guys like you do, fly back to nammer land and pick up a girl. From what I heard there are many girls that fit your criteria back in nammer land.

Hope you find your DESTINY! :salut: :salut: :salut:

gibonite

Post by gibonite » Dec 7th, '06, 10:56

felixtan

Post by felixtan » Dec 7th, '06, 19:27

i am really surprised that lots of people (non asian background) loves asian drama. I do love asian drama as well, especially JDorama and KDrama.
I am chinese (but not from china). I hope i can get a nice friend from here (especially a girl). hehehee...but guys are also welcome, who knows we can sharing knowledge with people around the world.

furious

Post by furious » Dec 11th, '06, 02:43

To many 5 year olds hanging around this forums *cough vietgod*.

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Dec 11th, '06, 10:27

Yo cool im vietnamese too haha, got into anime when i was around 6th grade. And into J-dramas around 3-4 years ago. Yea right now im in canada jsut graduated last semester (june 2006) and now im running my family restaurant (SELLING PHO! woot woot) haha what we should do is gather people around the block and come trade anime/dramas or something or watch em together or something that would be cool.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 13th, '06, 21:02

Hello! im 19yo guy, interested in doramas (doh) and few other sports.
I ride snowboard and motocross and Im also a trickster, Id love to meet some friends with same interests : >
Especially in dorama ; )

Dozo Yoroshiku!

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Dec 14th, '06, 03:03

i need a new friend.gf..bf...:P

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 14th, '06, 22:35

Rofl me too : )
Japanese guy or girl so I can "study" my japanese with them :-)

If someone wants to add me to msn messenger, please send me a private message!!

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Dec 15th, '06, 23:10

I just discovered this thread and I'm wondering... has it worked yet? Has anyone on this thread found their true love? Or even just a good friend? Through the thread I mean, of course? Any lucky love stories? :)

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 16th, '06, 00:15

I really doubt :D

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Dec 16th, '06, 01:36

It would be great though, wouldn't it?

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 18th, '06, 12:53

Hehe yeah ^^

Anyone here willing to talk about dramas and stuff over msn messenger ?

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Dec 18th, '06, 13:45

I'm always willing to talk about dramas. 'And stuff' depends on what this stuff is. ;)

Stuart444

Post by Stuart444 » Dec 30th, '06, 23:29

god knows why I clicked on this thread O_O (has only read first and last page because it might take forever looking through all of this)

Anyway, might as well get on with my posty ne? ^_^

first off, I am looking for a friend OR (more importantly XD) a girlfriend (most likely) online one unless you live in Scotland of course :p but then again, I have heard of cases where people meet online even from different countries and end up getting together, I really wonder how that is possible sometimes but I belieave it ^-^

anyway, you got some bit of info of me there but here is it more organised XD

Name: Stuart but my friends call me Stu ^-^ (if they want of course)
Sex: yes please XD (in other words, MALE)
Interests: Anime, J-drama's, J-pop and almost any japanese thing (not tried the food yet XD) along with video games (Final Fantasy anyone? XD) and I like wrestling (WWE) but not as much as I used it, its really dwindled now >_< (I have not told anyone that yet so god knows why I am saying it to people i dont know)

As I said, I wouldn't mind a friend or a girlfriend (I can be really shy though >_> or really loud XD) I also use emoticons like ^_^ alot so just a warning OH and no matter weither its a friend or a girlfriend, I would like the person to be 15/16 - 18 (maybe 19) if thats okay, ^^ ;;

I also try to be nice to everyone i can so dont worry about pm'ing me randomly XD

anyway, anything else you guys want to know, just ask ^_^ thanks for reading

- Stu

ps, I still dont know why I chose to look at this topic let alone reply to it O_O

nickblitz

Post by nickblitz » Jan 3rd, '07, 00:13

weee~ i dunno why i'm posting this! .. ^^;
I would like to know more people from singapore if there's any? PM me or reply would be most appreciated. :) <3

lavenderchan

Post by lavenderchan » Jan 3rd, '07, 02:54

umm, for the finding some one. I'm of course am older and went out over new year's. though i not really looking I have been out of my last realsonship for about 3 years. I'm not sure if I want to put my self back out on the singles market. its reminds me that i'm meat again. i did have a great time new years. it was allsome. i hope everyone else did to.

cool_kickin_dude

Post by cool_kickin_dude » Jan 4th, '07, 19:11

^ not really here. new year's was bad for me
Last edited by cool_kickin_dude on Jan 5th, '07, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

simplycheen

Post by simplycheen » Jan 4th, '07, 22:47

wanted: boyfriend...! lol..!! :lol

nahhh..juz friendzzz... :-) :P

Oranger_00

Post by Oranger_00 » Jan 5th, '07, 20:48

Anybody want to hang out? I'm from toronto downtown. I want to meet new people especially those who are into Jrock/Jpop

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Jan 7th, '07, 15:26

Since I'm bore right now (although I'm supposed to do some work for S.O.S... XD )... I'm writing something here too. ^^ It's fun, so why not...

Erm... what to write...
I'm from Austria... 23 years old, I hate winter and snow... So cold... O.o
I love to read books and watch C.S.I. on TV... XD
What else to say.. I'm looking for friends and... who knows what the future brings, ne? ^^ I'm learning Japanese and started to learn korean too. I'm still bad at both though. Hehe...
In case you have any questions, just ask. ^^
Stuart444 wrote: Sex: yes please XD (in other words, MALE)
That killed me... XD Hehehe... :P
Stuart444 wrote: Location: Scotland
Interests: Anime, J-drama's, J-pop and almost any japanese thing (not tried the food yet XD) along with video games (Final Fantasy anyone? XD)
One of the greatest things on this world... Final Fantasy!!! I love it... XD And my brother gave me his old PS2... Finally I can play FF X and FFX-2 and when it's finally released here... FF XII... I'm sooo looking forward to it...
Stuart444 wrote:I would like the person to be 15/16 - 18 (maybe 19) if thats okay, ^^ ;;
I just noticed... I'm such a granny... >.>
Ah, time passes... and leaves me behind... Somehow... XD

Oranger_00

Post by Oranger_00 » Jan 8th, '07, 05:05

I'm very picky to romance. I usually want to meet a guy by fate >w< iieee. For an example i met this really cute nice guy in the summer time and i fell for him completely but i thought he would never fall for somebody like me. Until one of these days i was struggling with these paper works even though it dosn't look like it because i always try not to be dependant on others. He waited for me after work O.O unexpected and helped me big time. I really liked this guy.

hakkablood

Post by hakkablood » Jan 8th, '07, 05:13

It be better if ya posted your myspace.com up hahah. www.myspace.com/trillzsteve. add me as freind or something =D. And i don't like long walks on the beach.

p.s oh yeah i just posted to meet freinds.

o2_krn

Post by o2_krn » Jan 9th, '07, 04:06

posting to meet new friends on forum :D

Leo Kwon
Korean
International Student
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

MatsuJunlover

Post by MatsuJunlover » Jan 21st, '07, 05:34

That is such a cute picture!

Kity_Kira

Post by Kity_Kira » Jan 21st, '07, 10:33

I like to make new friends here! :)
I'm 17.
Chinese.
And From England.
PM me! :lol

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Jan 21st, '07, 11:06

Hi,

My very first post in d-addicts.

I am 23 male and Greek. I speak English fluently, I have forgotten most of the German I have learned and I speak very little Japanese. For the past 7 years I am living in Scotland, studying. Currently I am in Edinburgh.

My interests are J/K-dramas, movies, music, traveling and due to the nature of what I study everything that has to do with electronics and communications.

Here in Edinburgh we have a very large Asian community. Hope to meet more people from the site and make some friends.

Arigato and Sayonara.

ouss

Post by ouss » Jan 24th, '07, 05:40

wthell is this topic???
...........okay, i m 21 old guy living in montreal. that s all, dont want to say more cause i dont understand the purpose of this topic yet.

iLOVEhyunbin

Post by iLOVEhyunbin » Jan 24th, '07, 05:50

eeek online relationships are a no no for me. but i have ONE exception.. if you look anything like LEE DONG WOOK<33 OGURI SHUN. RAIN. SE7EN. HYUN BIN. ERIC MUN. JOO JI HOON. KIM JUNG HOON . JI SUNG. MATSUDA SHOTA then yeah leave a message :w00t:

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jan 24th, '07, 06:10

any success stories yet from this thread?

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Jan 24th, '07, 07:12

zippyflu wrote:any success stories yet from this thread?
lets start the first one zippy, i'll be your friend! nothing more! im a guy after all.

bela_mex

Post by bela_mex » Jan 27th, '07, 21:22

lol this should be fun :]
i'm 19/ f/ california
mexican~~~~ yay*
i'm looking for a jun matsumoto type guy lol
esp. doumyogi~~~ :mrgreen:
anyways i'm really just posting for friends soo hmm ;d
talk to me onegai~~
is anyone else studying japanese? know spanish? eats with chopsticks like a pro??
:mrgreen:

www.myspace.com/miok88

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jan 29th, '07, 05:23

I just got dumped and haven't been on a first date in over 3 years. Is this what getting laid off feels like?

horent135

Post by horent135 » Jan 31st, '07, 04:07

Haven't done this for a long time, but i wanna give it a try again,
20/m/Virginia USA
100% viet
I can speak viet and english but i can't read viet or write viet.
Spend most of time watching chinese, korean movies, japanese drama, and anime

So PM and we'll chat!

vietbabi
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by vietbabi » Jan 31st, '07, 04:28

horent135 wrote:Haven't done this for a long time, but i wanna give it a try again,
20/m/Virginia USA
100% viet
I can speak viet and english but i can't read viet or write viet.
Spend most of time watching chinese, korean movies, japanese drama, and anime

So PM and we'll chat!
wow you're almost exactly like me. 19/f/georgia usa. i'm 100% viet and i can't read or write viet either. and i spend 99% of my day watching dramas,anime, and reading manga. oh what a life. anyhoo i thought i'll give this a try since alot of people of doing this too. usually i hate the whole matchmaking type of thing but this sounds kind of fun and if i find mr.right than cool.

so other things about me. i'm 5'2 weigh about 95 ish pounds. i hate excerising so don't even think about making me go work or go to the gym. i'm probably the most unhealthiest person ever (i eat wayyy too much junk food). everyone is always amazed at how i stay skinny. what can i say..its the metabolism. :P i want to find a goodlooking guy, korean or japanese perhaps. he has to be at least 5'7 or over. i love tall guys. :-) umm preferably he has to have some muscles. cant be fat or too skinny. and umm this is getting too long so thats about it. oh yeah he cannot absolutely smoke. i hate smoking and smoking kills.lolz. pm if you want to know anything.

CYNARA

Post by CYNARA » Jan 31st, '07, 05:00

20/f/philippines

my relationship with my bf going rocky day by day since he left philippines... am bored with the life he has given to me. he wants me always at home and no more party. he's in the US already and he gets jealous everytime. i dunno why. i am looking for friends, someone to talk to, someone who will make my day...

Bamyi

Post by Bamyi » Feb 27th, '07, 22:01

wow, I leave for over a year and this thread is still going? Has anyone hooked up yet?

-Bamyi (Aliens dare not visit Earth or reveal themself, they fear me that much :cussing:

Roman Krem

Post by Roman Krem » Feb 28th, '07, 21:13

No girls in TO? Haha.

*sob*

junizastud

Post by junizastud » Mar 1st, '07, 11:53

So this thread is still going and nothing yet......

I think the best thing to do is organize a local meet and then it'd be easier to have a success story. Heck, I don't even mind hearing a horror story.

For example I don't mind seeing something posted like this : OMFGWTFBBQ!!!! SHE WANTED TO MAKE OUT BUT SHE HAD FOOD IN HER TEETH SO I WAS TURNED OFF!!

You know funny stuff. haha

I'm tellin' ya people. Organize a local meet make a thread. And if you make it, they will come. By "it" I mean organizing a meet. And by "they" I mean all the cute girls over 18.

Yoo ni

Post by Yoo ni » Mar 1st, '07, 15:41

Hmmm .. well i am here to make new friends. =)

Regina/ Yoo ni
18 F
Asian
Likes performing Arts (ballet, piano, violin,musical plays), languages, watching dramas

PM me if you have the same interests! =) :salut:

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Mar 6th, '07, 22:28

Hey everyone

My name is Justin,
I'm 20 years old and I live in the U.S.

I'm pretty boring
I sit and watch tv ALL day
I spit paper balls on to my ceiling
I don't really do much of ANYTHING

;)

phramc

Post by phramc » Mar 7th, '07, 03:00

^^ahh spit balls I do it all the time. it's the life.

:dopey: << weird smiley.

bela_mex

Post by bela_mex » Mar 7th, '07, 03:48

lol
you're not supposed to tell ppl you're boring
silly.... :P

try something like "i once broke my TV in two........................ WITH MY HAND....."
lol

that would kind of scary though....~~ never mind~~ :mrgreen:

nice to meet u ppl~~ :mrgreen:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Mar 7th, '07, 06:13

CYNARA wrote:20/f/philippines

my relationship with my bf going rocky day by day since he left philippines... am bored with the life he has given to me. he wants me always at home and no more party. he's in the US already and he gets jealous everytime. i dunno why. i am looking for friends, someone to talk to, someone who will make my day...
:lol sorry for laughing....but goodness girl! you're only 20 yrs. old and he's not your husband or fiance....does he has to do that?....I say go out and have fun!....ok, don't listen to me, I'm a trouble maker :lol....

Chronus

Post by Chronus » Mar 7th, '07, 06:35

Lets give this a try...

20/m/Winnipeg Canada
100% Viet
Could read and write but why bother?
Currently finds college boring...
Procrastinates with movies/dramas/anime (BAD BAD... i'm going to fail b/c of this :P)
Likes to play sports
Hopes to travel someday... Japan and Korea are first on my list :)

cherrybl0ss0m

here it goes

Post by cherrybl0ss0m » Mar 7th, '07, 07:02

20/ female/ california

want to meet some cute japanese boys with whom i can practice japanese and will do my homework for me lol

alucarD_The_Stampede

Post by alucarD_The_Stampede » Mar 7th, '07, 07:22

Meeting new friends is great!

hmmm, where to start...
I'm about 6'4"
I've spent the majority the last few years watchin anime, and playing games
I'm always lookin for new movies or dramas to watch (i usually just randomly search and pick somethin, and so far ive liked all but 1 movie XD)
Reading can be fun too

I listen to Jrock more than any other kind of music (mostly Gackt)
I love goin to anime cons, and cosplaying

and soon i plan on goin to college to study Japanese and hopefully do some traveling some day

feel free to PM me!

heres ma myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/7543210

Valcun

Post by Valcun » Mar 8th, '07, 22:40

@pharmc

Awesome!! We should gather posters of celeberties, post them on the wall and unleash our fury! :P

@belamex

Are you kidding me? That is INCREDIBLE! Actually, I was doing spring cleaning a little early this year and needed to get rid of two broken monitors and a tv that doesn't turn on. Your services may be needed and video record breaking stuff... of course, haha! :lol

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Mar 8th, '07, 23:02

yay
Last edited by Spike23 on Dec 2nd, '09, 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

senakun

Post by senakun » Mar 9th, '07, 15:39

I thought Toronto had tons of girls!

Roman Krem

Post by Roman Krem » Mar 9th, '07, 16:13

Most of them have better things to do then post on a drama forum though. :D

senakun

Post by senakun » Mar 9th, '07, 16:17

Roman Krem wrote:Most of them have better things to do then post on a drama forum though. :D
damn Maple Leafs :cry:

iloveKJH

Post by iloveKJH » Mar 12th, '07, 12:48

wow. meeting new friends seems interesting...meet new bf??? hmmmm :whistling:

- im 21. a Filipina living in Ireland.
- still in college, doing Health Studies. (pretty boring..lols.)
- dancing is my passion.
- loves Asian dramas (i can watch for the rest of my life..hahaha!) esp. Korean and Taiwanese.
- loves Korean and Taiwanese men (so, if ur one..holla! hahaha!)
- really into learning languages and travelling.
- plays vollleyball and hockey. :-)
- im really friendly and all..so let's give this meeting new friends a shot.

that's all folks.
:P

yeeen

Post by yeeen » Mar 30th, '07, 07:49

NEW FRIENDS! =)

charlosian

Post by charlosian » Apr 13th, '07, 05:46

define friend. lol :argue:

wallflower

Post by wallflower » Apr 14th, '07, 01:50

I live in Nevada. (= Las Vegas. Yeah. There are many many asians here, but not enough where you can talk about dramas with them. A lot can't speak English, and the ones that can seem to be somewhat whitewashed. I was whitewashed myself.. So no offense lol. I actually still sort of am, due to influences all around me. The only thing that keeps me surviving is my best friend, who is very fob, just like me. XD

charlosian

Post by charlosian » Apr 14th, '07, 01:54

my sister lives in las vegas

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Apr 14th, '07, 01:57

LMBO
What a funny thread.

divab

Post by divab » Apr 14th, '07, 02:08

well this thread seems like fun, ultimately im a 21/f/ga and i etthnicity i put other, but most people see me and think black and then they look at my eyes and my hair and think mixed, but who isn't lol?

i understand what the dude was saying about missing something, i feel i'm missing my heritage, whether it be white, black, korean, indian or creole

its very hard to stay in relationships long because a lot of black people think i'm weird, since i enjoy the asian culture too much or they think i act white, i don't know exactly know where i actually fit in at, but i would love to meet someone who is passionate about asian dramas, other cultures, who are humane, creative, because im very deep into poetry and public speaking, someone who loves God and just loves to have fun.

but i'm open to accepting friendships, male or female, because as long as we have asian dramas in common, oh we can find things to talk about!!! lol

God bless!

5'9 yup pretty tall
in college
major in english and japanese

pm me if you like poetry, want a new friend, love asian dramas, love anime or becuz overall i seem interesting :alcoholic: lol :cheers:
Attachments
ifinlove6.jpg
ifinlove6.jpg (237.18 KiB) Viewed 6872 times

sfrichy

Post by sfrichy » Apr 18th, '07, 05:52

hey there. I'm 22 and I live in Arizona, so if you live in AZ too feel free to contact me I'm on aim (twolvesrh).

- I like J dramas and vid games, talking, yoga, board games and all types of other stuff
- I practice the japanese language slowly but surely
- Im up for getting to know anyone literally
- im humble and i like other people like that too
- so say hi!
Attachments
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG (101.51 KiB) Viewed 6806 times

Superkyle

Post by Superkyle » Apr 27th, '07, 20:12

Hi! I'd like to make friends, I'm really lonely in Kansas :-( , I just moved from California
so this sucks...

Me:

-Girl
-16 years oldl
-Petite
-Mexican
-Recently moved to Wichita, Kansas
-Lazy
-Love to watch dramas... Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean Dramas
-Liking Korean and Japanese Movies too
-Loving Korean and Taiwanese Music
-Sleeping
-Laughing
-Eating Tacos
-Horrible memory
-Speak; English and Spanish, both fluently
-I love Fashion Design, I really love Asian fashion, it is so cool... good thing the US is
catching on to their fashion
-I like Anime too

Goals:

-Get a Job
-Make friends in Kansas
-Learn to cook
-Do my homework
-Learn; Korean, Mandarin(Taiwanese), Japanese, French...
-Make and eat Jjajangmyun

BE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Lance

Post by Lance » Apr 28th, '07, 08:23

'Lo, y'all... lemme introduce myself, here... I'm Lance, I'm currently 17 (turning 18 this August), and I live in Europe (Holland to be exact).
I love watching drama's. K-drama's and J-drama's being my favorite types. But a good anime (or sometimes manga) fills up my time too, every now and then.
I'm currently studying the Japanese language for future reasons, as well as trying to make as much as possible friends up there (or anywhere in Asia, really, so holla if you're from there!).

Well... I guess that's all I could say, if you wanna know more, well, you know the drill...

...Wow, this sounds so much like some kind of dating thing... how unlike me to do this... oh well. ^_^

TRaven

Post by TRaven » Apr 29th, '07, 00:33

20/m/FL USA (wow, havent done the a/s/l thing since i left AOL). Looking for someone to beat me into submission. I enjoy leather and whips. ok, i'll stop now.

-computer geek
-manga geek
-dorama geek
-geek
-paintball player . . . er . . . geek.

hamanokumko1212

Post by hamanokumko1212 » May 17th, '07, 11:28

D:
So... I'm probably the only 14 year old here...
>_>
anyone wanna talk?

katiebenneth

try www.makefriendsevent.com

Post by katiebenneth » May 18th, '07, 06:27

here you can meet new friends world wide

leelynx2003

not a bad idea....

Post by leelynx2003 » May 18th, '07, 07:13

I've only been around for a month or so and pretty much like to make some friends to interact and talk bout lots of things, especially on dramas, anime and mangas. Exchanging thoughts and recommending one another would be good coz sometimes it's hard to choose what to watch and read on my own. haha~ I wouldn't mind a serious relationship too.

I'm 23/f/ malaysia. loves jdrama and any asian dramas, lots of anime and manga. I just finished my studies and will soon starts to work at a local bank. my free time would be spent on watching dramas, listening to music, watch concerts (jpop mostly), cooking or baking, reading and chatting with friends online.

well, do hope i could hear from someone soon. i'm mostly on MSN: chicalynx@hotmail.com

See ya! Buh bye~ Ta ta