The Black Plague! (Jungle Fever)

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

Who really has it in the "game" department?

Poll ended at Jun 23rd, '06, 06:42

Whites
45%
Asians
32%
Indians
No votes
Africans/African-Americans
14%
Middle Easterners
5%
Hispanics
5%

Total votes: 22

nexocentric

The Black Plague! (Jungle Fever)

Post by nexocentric » Mar 25th, '06, 06:42

I just decided to take the time to ask, why do all the white girls want the black men? Cookies and cream. Great stuff. Well, unlike the Yellow Fever question I think I have some answers.

First, we black brothers act stupid, but we smart! Check out the website http://whitewomenblackmen.com/

Second, we already stopped to recognize that baby girls from our own ethnicity have TOO much drama to deal with, so we decided to go to an ethnicity we could handle!
http://www.seeingblack.com/x092602/whiteout.shtml

Next, our female counter parts have recognized the trend and are out for revenge, thus white females see that they men are going for our girls, and out of pure spite date lovely fine fellow like me that know one secret. "Once you go black you never go back. You go black and then go white, you go running back to black" Through this we get em trapped. http://www.blackwebportal.com/wire/DA.c ... cleID=1615

Finally, we know the true power of the peanut butter. Unlike the asians who know nothing of it, and the caucasians who only know 1/4 of it's potency.
timbits wrote:Really funny video. watch it till the end , its worth it.
Can I get an Amen?! :cheers: or a Hallelujah? :lol

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Mar 26th, '06, 06:00

This is an interesting topic..I voted Hispanic because...well..I am so..yeah. :pale:

So "black" men usually love more "caucasian" women more? Now that I think about it, I have seen more and more couples like this. I think it's nice to see that... I guess they don't want to go through the drama of "black" women. I kind of feel the same way about hispanic women these days. Most of them that i've met are like, too stuck up per say. Or they don't really take care of themselves, or as you said about "black" women, I don't want to deal with the whole "drama" thing. I know not all of them are like that and you may agree that not all "black" women are like that..

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Mar 26th, '06, 06:40

I don't really care if a guy is purple as long as he fits my criteria (working in or towards a decent career, educated, treats me well, is physically attractive, good personality, etcetera). Of course, as long as I fit his too....

My friend and I were talking about this before b/c we haven't really looked @ black men in that way in quite a bit (other than celebrities, lol), but of course nobody of any race or culture is ruled out. I've dated a few black men and dated one man who was half-black and half-white, but that was many years back. I'd say the majority of the time that I notice I'm being hit on, it's by a black man. I couldn't tell you why, but whatever :lol

Unfortunately the black men who've been hitting on me for the past few years don't tend to be the type who I'd consider to be a good candidate. The ones who tend to hit on me fall into the huge spectrum of negative stereotypes, which is not what I'm looking for in any man. I'm not talking about just in bars either. I can be anywhere in public and it happens (working, driving, walking, shopping, etcetera).

Unfortunately, in the area I'm from, many more than half of the black guys I see or encounter fall into that category, which sucks ;__; I know I can be picky and I lose prospects b/c I'm completely dense when it comes to guys flirting w/ me (it has to be really blatant), but I just don't know the potential of what I can attract anymore.

LOL, I wonder if I'll start flames w/ that one :sweat:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 12th, '06, 04:08

I agree with you, Neon. Men who hit on me in such a way that I find it offensively obvious are never good candidates, be they black, white or purple, as you said. I do think that the degree in which men hit on women is largely influenced by their culture, with Arabic and black men (who live near me) being a lot more aggressive there than white and Asian men (who live near me).

I find it very annoying, by the way, that I can't use ICQ or Skype anymore because I get contacted every 10 seconds from either a Turkish, an Egyptian or a Moroccan man. I once went on 'Skype Me' with my language set to Turkish, just as an experiment.

My computer CRASHED. :lol

I have dated black men in the past, though. I saw lots of really yummy black men when I went to California last winter! ;__;

Atomic

Post by Atomic » May 12th, '06, 04:21

neonkinpatsu wrote:I don't really care if a guy is purple as long as he fits my criteria (working in or towards a decent career, educated, treats me well, is physically attractive, good personality, etcetera). Of course, as long as I fit his too....

My friend and I were talking about this before b/c we haven't really looked @ black men in that way in quite a bit (other than celebrities, lol), but of course nobody of any race or culture is ruled out. I've dated a few black men and dated one man who was half-black and half-white, but that was many years back. I'd say the majority of the time that I notice I'm being hit on, it's by a black man. I couldn't tell you why, but whatever :lol

Unfortunately the black men who've been hitting on me for the past few years don't tend to be the type who I'd consider to be a good candidate. The ones who tend to hit on me fall into the huge spectrum of negative stereotypes, which is not what I'm looking for in any man. I'm not talking about just in bars either. I can be anywhere in public and it happens (working, driving, walking, shopping, etcetera).

Unfortunately, in the area I'm from, many more than half of the black guys I see or encounter fall into that category, which sucks ;__; I know I can be picky and I lose prospects b/c I'm completely dense when it comes to guys flirting w/ me (it has to be really blatant), but I just don't know the potential of what I can attract anymore.

Jesus Neon, your cretiera basically eliminates 95% of the male population.. hehe

My criteria basically has 1 thing on it..
Will She Put Out?????

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 12th, '06, 04:24

Atomic's posts OWN! :lol :lol

pubbie

Post by pubbie » May 12th, '06, 09:56

Melanin has nothing to do with game. Black guys are suppsed to be hitting on girls all the time, why? That's the one-dimensional token black guy character seen over and over on TV. It is what social psychologists call social proof. Its the same reason suicides go up in the weeks after the media reports about a suicide. It is seen as more OK and as humans are social animals, this is what happens. It also has to do with the self-image, once it is changed/warped/manipulated and re-in-forced every once in a while it might become permanent. Also, this is how the Chinese got American POWs start loving Communism without ANY violence.

I find it funny how even the most liberal of people will actually argue that skin color makes you a different person. Brazilian girls are better in bed than Russian, Asians are better at math, blabla I'm no good at stereotypes since I rarely pay any attention to them etc etc. Its not a big leap, its actually a pretty small leap if you look at it objectively(if this is possible), to start thinking like that professor who had people of different continents do IQ-tests and found that Africans have an average IQ of 80-85, without considering the fact that those IQ-tests were made BY people who had been brought up in a "white"-culture(for lack of a better word) FOR others of this same white-culture.

Note: I'm not black, so this isn't propaganda (well, maybe it is... I don't know).
ps. I know I should not have mentioned the word 'liberal' as it will probably turn this into a political debate from a "race"-perspective, but I just felt I had to. Sorry.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 12th, '06, 12:21

Race has nothing to do with your behaviour per say, but the way you were raised does. Since there are differences (certainly tendencies) in the ways white and black Americans, or Asian, Hispanic or whatever-Americans were brought up by their parents, there will most certainly be disparities in behaviour. Just like the average Japanese person doesn't behave like the average Mexican person, which has nothing to do with these people's skin colour, but everything with cultural values inherited from their parents and a certain mindset predominant in their respective countries.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: The Black Plague! (Jungle Fever)

Post by Kamui6 » May 12th, '06, 14:04

nexocentric wrote:I just decided to take the time to ask, why do all the white girls want the black men? Cookies and cream. Great stuff. Well, unlike the Yellow Fever question I think I have some answers.

First, we black brothers act stupid, but we smart! Check out the website http://whitewomenblackmen.com/

Second, we already stopped to recognize that baby girls from our own ethnicity have TOO much drama to deal with, so we decided to go to an ethnicity we could handle!

Next, our female counter parts have recognized the trend and are out for revenge, thus white females see that they men are going for our girls, and out of pure spite date lovely fine fellow like me that know one secret. "Once you go black you never go back. You go black and then go white, you go running back to black" Through this we get em trapped. http://www.blackwebportal.com/wire/DA.c ... cleID=1615

Finally, we know the true power of the peanut butter. Unlike the asians who know nothing of it, and the caucasians who only know 1/4 of it's potency.
Could you give us some examples of "baby girls from our own ethnicity have TOO much drama to deal with"... What kind of drama? Some sort of list would help us understand.

pubbie

Re: The Black Plague! (Jungle Fever)

Post by pubbie » May 12th, '06, 16:01

Kamui6 wrote:
nexocentric wrote:I just decided to take the time to ask, why do all the white girls want the black men? Cookies and cream. Great stuff. Well, unlike the Yellow Fever question I think I have some answers.

Could you give us some examples of "baby girls from our own ethnicity have TOO much drama to deal with"... What kind of drama? Some sort of list would help us understand.
I agree. BTW how can too much drama be a bad thing? It makes no sense. This is the DRAMA-ADDICTS forum! :)

mononoke102

Post by mononoke102 » May 12th, '06, 16:23

everyone has their own drama wont they?

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » May 13th, '06, 20:48

Atomic wrote:
neonkinpatsu wrote:I don't really care if a guy is purple as long as he fits my criteria (working in or towards a decent career, educated, treats me well, is physically attractive, good personality, etcetera). Of course, as long as I fit his too....

Jesus Neon, your cretiera basically eliminates 95% of the male population.. hehe

Will She Put Out?????
Hahaha, I still <3 you Atomic!

Hmm, okie then, I probably need to change my criteria to be:

Wanted: Man from 27-32 looking for serious relationship. Must have no job and live with parents. Junior high school graduate preferred, GED also considered but not optimal. Also required to be a misogynistic pompous ass and treat women like ****.

Awesome XD

Atomic

Post by Atomic » May 13th, '06, 20:57

neonkinpatsu wrote:
Atomic wrote:

Will She Put Out?????
Hahaha, I still <3 you Atomic!

Hmm, okie then, I probably need to change my criteria to be:

Wanted: Man from 27-32 looking for serious relationship. Must have no job and live with parents. Junior high school graduate preferred, GED also considered but not optimal. Also required to be a misogynistic pompous ass and treat women like ****.

Awesome XD

OMFG You just described me perfectly. I think I'm in love. :heart:

pubbie

Post by pubbie » May 21st, '06, 15:30

I just read the complete orignial post and realized this black guy is **** retarded and no one mentioned this (including me).

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » May 22nd, '06, 16:46

pubbie wrote:I just read the complete orignial post and realized this black guy is **** retarded and no one mentioned this (including me).
I love you... :thumleft:

TheCerebralAssassin

Post by TheCerebralAssassin » Jun 5th, '06, 04:54

As much as racial generalizations annoy me, I gotta go with whites on this.

Spanish and black guys can get a certain type of white girl. Usually loose ones who are into the whole "gangsta" image. I did notice a lot of Indian and middle easterners able to get white girls, but it's few and far between. As stylish as some of the asian guys who are decked out with hair and all are, I have rarely EVER seen the males with any other race.

On the other hand, I have seen many white guys with asians, south asians, whites, and hispanics.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jun 5th, '06, 15:01

im spanish, and I've always gotten asian, black and spanish. White I have a problem with. They are just not interested. Not sure why...

as for blacks, spanish, .it's cause they think they are dangerous and therefore more exciting. ive had girls ask me (when i was younger) which gang i rolled with. =P I'm a straight A student, playing ball after school, helping my mom when I can. Im dont look or act like a gang member. BUT, im puerto rican, living in a poor neighborhood, that the asian girls didnt come in.

NY is weird though, in that youll see asian girls with white guys, but talk to them, and they are THE SAME. they are totally on this same wavelength, the racial difference is nothing. its not the fob's dating interacially, its the really americanized people. its cause they are no different. my asian girl friends date more outside their race now than during school, cause they meet more peope now, as opposed to before when they stuck with their friends.

Prof Plum
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Post by Prof Plum » Jul 12th, '06, 02:53

"Who really has it in the "game" department?"

What does this mean, which race is best at pulling birds?