If you had three wishes, what would they be?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 12th, '06, 20:40

But the wishes don’t grant moneys and wealth.

MOD EDIT (jholic):
correction on grammar.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Sep 12th, '06, 21:07

health,
love,
freedom

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 13th, '06, 00:48

moving to 'life & relationships'

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Sep 13th, '06, 00:58

Eternal Youth (immortality), the gift of precognition (then I can predict the lottery numbers), and the ability to fly!

It's not like the wishes have to be realistic :P

Kai Lien
AiRen
AiRen

Post by Kai Lien » Sep 13th, '06, 00:59

How about....

I get to marry Nicholas Tse :wub:
Be very happy & healthy :mrgreen:

Aulcard

Post by Aulcard » Sep 13th, '06, 01:03

Well you said no money and wealth, so anything else is fine, right? I mean were talking genie in a bottle here, or just 'I wish I had these things?'

Genie version:
1) Mastery of all world languages
2) Free of the human weaknesses, eg: no need to sleep, eat, exercize, excrete. Dont forget stuff I have learned, dont get unfit with laziness. Heal quickly, immune to disease. Dont age. So on. (Still able to commit suicide once I get bored of living)
3) The ability to fly. Or maybe teleport. That would be convenient.

Non-genie version:
1) Mastery of Japanese
2) Not constantly being tired no matter how much or how little I sleep
3) Not being so socially retarded.

Rakkie

Post by Rakkie » Sep 13th, '06, 02:59

1) the ability to make any woman fall in or out of love with me
2) er... the ability to stop the boyfriends/husbands of the above women getting jealous/violent :P
3) world peace or something to compensate for my incredibly selfish first 2 wishes.

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 13th, '06, 13:21

After seeing the entire wish you people make, I will make my first wish. My wish is peace around the world. After seeing people get anxiety in airport and our homeland.
It take away my fun to travel to see the world if we doesn’t have peace.
My second and third wish will come later, just guess what I wish for? :0)

I have to warm your people, you wish may come one day but be careful what you wish for! :0)

mistery_priestess

Post by mistery_priestess » Sep 13th, '06, 14:11

first, I would wish for the most important person to me that he/she will be happy
second, I would want that such a relationship woudn't ever fade and possibly to be with that person forever
third, I want that all people would stop lying to oneselfs, because it's worse than lying to others and such person makes himself a wrack.

...too much drama I think >D

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Sep 14th, '06, 22:30

Hehehe... ^^

Three wishes... hmmm... ^^

1. I want my eyes to be normal (meaning that won't have to wear my glasses anymore)...
2. I want to be normal (that means, I don't want to be shy anymore)
3. I want to master Japanese and Korean... yay!! ^^ :cheers:

hehehe... ^^

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 18th, '06, 17:14

Karo wrote:Hehehe... ^^

1. I want my eyes to be normal (meaning that won't have to wear my glasses anymore)...

hehehe... ^^

I believe you three wish can come true. Follow the eyes doctor advice and do some exercise or contact lens. Today science is so advance maybe couple year they will make you eyes much better.
Continues talking in here or your friends you will not shy. But learning more you will understand and have bold in you heart to talk and you will not shy.
By learning more you will be great in Japanese and Korea.
I hope all you wish will come true one day.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Sep 18th, '06, 17:37

My first wish would be to multiply the number of wishes I can make by 1 million.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Sep 18th, '06, 21:19

freerose wrote:

hehehe... ^^

I believe you three wish can come true. Follow the eyes doctor advice and do some exercise or contact lens. Today science is so advance maybe couple year they will make you eyes much better.
Continues talking in here or your friends you will not shy. But learning more you will understand and have bold in you heart to talk and you will not shy.
Thank you a lot... ^-^ I really want all of my wishess to become true... ^^
My eyes are really horrible. I had contct lenses some time ago. But I couldn't continue wearing them, because they hurt so much that I couldn't open my eyes anymore... ^^ I hope that one day, I can be healed. So I can see what all the others see. ^^
Beng shy is like a sickness that needs to be cured. ^^ I have to work hard on it otherwise it will result in isolsation... So a book said... >.> Because people who are relaly shy tend to stay home all day and do nothing... They end up suffering from a depression, because they are alone. I don't want to end like this. This wish is pretty hard, cause it depends only on myself... ^^ There is no doctor to tell me, that there is some surgery and I'll be O.K. afterwards.
yay... Japanese is such a great language... really want to speak it one day. So I'm relaly working hard on it. The same goes for Korean... ^^ I just love these two... hehehe... ^^
Thank you so much... ^-^

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Sep 18th, '06, 22:57

3 wishes? simple:

1 Know EVERY major that is in this world so I can do any job out there.
2 Be able to speak EVERY language to be able to communicate with others.
3 World Peace.

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Sep 19th, '06, 13:03

1. health
2. eternal love
3. a babyboy ( I think this wish is kinda gonna be true soon!)

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 19th, '06, 14:54

bugsie wrote:My first wish would be to multiply the number of wishes I can make by 1 million.

Since you wish that much, what is the couple wish you wish to come true?

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 19th, '06, 15:11

Karo wrote:
freerose wrote:

hehehe... ^^

My eyes are really horrible. I had contct lenses some time ago. But I couldn't continue wearing them, because they hurt so much that I couldn't open my eyes anymore... ^^ I hope that one day, I can be healed. So I can see what all the others see. ^^
Beng shy is like a sickness that needs to be cured. ^^ I have to work hard on it otherwise it will result in isolsation... So a book said... >.> Because people who are relaly shy tend to stay home all day and do nothing... They end up suffering from a depression, because they are alone. I don't want to end like this. This wish is pretty hard, cause it depends only on myself... ^^ There is no doctor to tell me, that there is some surgery and I'll be O.K. afterwards.
yay... Japanese is such a great language... really want to speak it one day. So I'm relaly working hard on it. The same goes for Korean... ^^ I just love these two... hehehe... ^^
Thank you so much... ^-^

I’m sorry to hear your eyes problem, I should lot of people here reading your article will pray for you. Let hope soon the science will heal all the people have this kind of problem. I sure we know how it feel can’t see so well.
I was shy before, one day I was reading a book call hypnotize, it change my life. I remember something like this, you can’t change yourself in one day but you keep on hypnotize you self to be more confidence. You mind will listen and hypnotize the information you feed in your mind. After a while you will change your character. I hope this information help you and be more confidence and stop isolates yourself. The world is so wonderful to see and come out to play.
Plus you know couple language you will be wonderful to travel.

bugsie

Post by bugsie » Sep 19th, '06, 15:13

freerose wrote: Since you wish that much, what is the couple wish you wish to come true?
Let me see, making Jessica Biel my slave would be a priority. Another one would be an establishment of a world order which will unite all people regardless of their race or their religion. That's it for now, I'll think of other wishes later.

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 19th, '06, 15:19

AngelicLayer wrote:1. health
2. eternal love
3. a babyboy ( I think this wish is kinda gonna be true soon!)

I sure you’re young and health shouldn’t be problem, just exercise and be wonderful person like your self to answer my question. :0)
Are you having a baby now? If this true I’m congratulation to you.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 19th, '06, 17:03

I'd like 4 instead of 3 healthy family members sometime in march next year, a better job, and koda kumi as our live in nanny.

2 of 3 seem really doable. :whistling:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Sep 19th, '06, 17:11

While these are all serious, they are my selfish wish set. If I really had three wishes, I'd use at least one for the good of society.

1. I wish that I had the voice of Aretha Franklin
2. I wish that no matter how much Phad Thai I ate, I would not become a)fat, b)sick c)orange (I think the sauce might stain the skin like carrots do) and d)tired of it!
3. I wish that I could write and produce sitcoms for America. There are NEVER enough good sitcoms out there!

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Sep 19th, '06, 19:10

@ freerose: Yes, thank you for your cons! But, I don´t feel as if I would like to discuss about my privat life here. I´m just telling " YES ITS TRUE" and we forget further details!
Thanks again!

Spoutnik

Post by Spoutnik » Sep 19th, '06, 19:56

Omg. It's so hard to limit myself to only three wishes but here it goes:

1- I'd like to finally found what I want to do with my life (in January I will be at my third attempt at finding my major)
2- Finding my life purpose (I always felt like I had to do something but never found what)
3- Feel good in my own skin (The hardest one of them all. I always felt like a weirdo. I think that I may be too smart for my own good. Sigh. I can't do anything about that.)

freerose

Post by freerose » Sep 20th, '06, 17:16

I read one article it say” inside our heart we have the answer of each problem” maybe inside you heart you know which major you went. Only thing you have to do is listening to your heart for which major you wish to continue in education.
Each one of us always feel we had to do something but we just stand still and watch the sky. We know what we have to do but we never have heart to do it. Like our homework we wait for last minutes. :0) Maybe we lose our heart to do what we suppose to do in life. Try not to felt it, put you heart in to it and just do it little step by little step. I sure you life purpose will be great.
You don’t need spend so much energy focus in your own skin. Each one of us is born different in skin. We should all feel great what we born under. And share this world joyful hand in hand. Like you say you’re smart. Use you great IQ to aim for something you think you life purpose. Now feel good in you own skin. Just say it loud “I have a great skin”.
I believe you do! Now you have to believe you self

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Sep 25th, '06, 04:09

humz... 3 wishes.. got me thinking..
1- become a superhero so my life would be more fulfilling
2- be the ruler of the world
3- be ruler for others not myself.

kinda corny but i think its better than world peace

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Sep 25th, '06, 06:03

GhstDreamer wrote:Eternal Youth (immortality), the gift of precognition (then I can predict the lottery numbers), and the ability to fly!

It's not like the wishes have to be realistic :P
:lol....I'll join you with that if you don't mind, and I'll also add up great health, so that way, it'll be eternal youth (immortality with great health) :lol....I actually told my coworkers that 2 months ago, when one of them asked that question....they laughed and said; come on, you'll actually wish for that? and I said "yes, you said if I granded 3 wishes and they'll come true , then why not wishing for the impossible"....they were speechless for a while, and one of them said; now to really think about it, I think I'll wish the same as you....then the one who asked the question said; too late, you already said your wishes....then we all cracked up laughing :-)....ok, sometimes we're just a punch of goofs whom likes goofing around :lol....

Grc733

Post by Grc733 » Sep 25th, '06, 06:45

Alright here's what I would want:

1. That my family would be happy and with lots of money to live comfortably like they deserve after so many years of hard work.

2. That in the world, peace really reigns forever (no more wars since nobody ever wins in wars).

3. That I wake up happy every day (really think about it)... I want to wake up and look forward to the day and be happy truly happy.

tinhamodic

Post by tinhamodic » Sep 27th, '06, 12:30

1. key to unlocking fusion power
2. global warming to be reversed
3. that all people who commit a crime or lie to admit the truth

MiiexA

Post by MiiexA » Sep 27th, '06, 13:34

1) health
2) wisdom
3) happiness

Valen

Post by Valen » Sep 28th, '06, 17:12

I don't need three, I just stick to one. And that one would be happiness for the girl I love.

ChuChuIce

Post by ChuChuIce » Sep 28th, '06, 17:42

To be the perfect Woman 4 all the mens xD??
HAving Happy & Healty ppl around me (fam& friends and such)
And uhmmm having pikachu on my back!! :whistling:

atxtomtom

Post by atxtomtom » Sep 29th, '06, 23:22

1. give me beyonce
2. give me adriana lima
3. give me ruby lin

i'm good after that..

azn-angelz-demons

Post by azn-angelz-demons » Oct 7th, '06, 06:52

3 Wishes..

1. my family to be rich [and me too!] \($_$)/
2. WORLD PEACE! _(~_^)v
3. Pure Happiness

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Oct 7th, '06, 15:25

1. I have to be rich. maybe one who happens to inherit a tons of money with a good agent who happens to own me a lot of money
2. famous in the general entertainment industry such as movie, dorama and talk show. that way getting to know ppl is easier
3. able to speak common used languages, korean, japanese, spanish, french, german and of course i know chinese and english already :lol

wildcard.

Post by wildcard. » Oct 7th, '06, 15:33

1) Donghae from SUJU falls for me. :wub:
2) Be a doctor. :salut:
3) Have an amount of USD 1million in my bank account. :cheers:

Fated Emperor

Post by Fated Emperor » Oct 7th, '06, 15:46

1. Immortality(the kind where u cant grow old or be killed by anything)
2. Money and Power(money brings power)
3. Magic(the kind where i can kill people instantly and fly and all that stuff ansd summon the dead)

Ann ^-^

Post by Ann ^-^ » Oct 8th, '06, 14:06

1) No wars, all the people in the world are happy!
2) Evil people dies. Those who are crazy and rapes women/children or killling people.
3) And the final......I wish that i have 1000000000000000000000 wish.

atxtomtom

Post by atxtomtom » Oct 8th, '06, 18:15

Ann ^-^ wrote:1) No wars, all the people in the world are happy!
2) Evil people dies. Those who are crazy and rapes women/children or killling people.
3) And the final......I wish that i have 1000000000000000000000 wish.
CHEATER!!

freerose

Post by freerose » Oct 10th, '06, 18:59

Fated Emperor wrote:1. Immortality(the kind where u cant grow old or be killed by anything)
2. Money and Power(money brings power)
3. Magic(the kind where i can kill people instantly and fly and all that stuff ansd summon the dead)

I say no money!!!!!
Magic! If you have the Magic why killing people? Why not bring people happy together? I thought the word Magic is for good spell. Witchcraft is for bad spell.
Do you mean Witchcraft spell? :0)

atxtomtom

Post by atxtomtom » Oct 11th, '06, 01:16

life
libery
and the pursuit of happiness.. haha

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Oct 21st, '06, 18:56

Karo wrote:
freerose wrote:

hehehe... ^^

Thank you so much... ^-^
Really? Will shyness end in that?? I'm kinda semi-shy----besides work i stay home a lot or go out with close friends. Hehehe, but anyways i think i have much of your similar problems~~ i wear glasses, am kinda shy, and would love to learn japanese and korean (but i'm focusing on japanese since learning korean apparently pushes the japanese out of my brain).

For the wishes~
I would love to
1. Meet my other half~~ if he exists somewhere out there.
2. Wish my family and friends happiness (whatever that means to them)
3. The ability to teleport so that I don't have to drive through horrible Seattle traffic!

sweetsamurai

I love these sorts of questions!

Post by sweetsamurai » Oct 21st, '06, 19:14

I would wish for:

PEACE IN MY HEART

TO TRAVEL IN SPACE - OTHER GALAXIES

TO ALWAYS BE HONEST IN MY TRUE POTENTIAL

sweetsamurai

Post by sweetsamurai » Oct 21st, '06, 19:17

ChuChuIce wrote: [quote
And uhmmm having pikachu on my back!! :whistling:[/quote]

LOL, I JUST READ YOUR wish. At first I thought, why would you want that as a wish - but thinking about it - he does have magical powers!! But, you don't want him permenatly on your back!!

As for immortality - no way, not for me!! my worst nightmare!!!

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Oct 21st, '06, 19:26

1. Never ending flow of wealth

2. Healthy existence

3. Never have to be apart from the one I love

:wub:

Cub

Post by Cub » Oct 21st, '06, 22:11

1. Wish that all the horrendous scars on my left leg will be gone.
2. Happy and stress-free lives for my family.
3. The one I love will come back to my side.

:cry:

freerose

Re: I love these sorts of questions!

Post by freerose » Nov 1st, '06, 16:32

sweetsamurai wrote:I would wish for:

PEACE IN MY HEART

TO TRAVEL IN SPACE - OTHER GALAXIES

TO ALWAYS BE HONEST IN MY TRUE POTENTIAL

One of you wishes is different from other, and I like it too! The wish is to travel to space which is cool. I hope one day we all able to see what it like in the galaxies. Maybe we able to travel to God too! :0)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Nov 1st, '06, 17:43

@ freerose: Why, where is God? In the galaxies?....sorry if this is a wrong question, but it will be interesting to hear some of you guys/gals view on this....if it's the wrong thing to discuss, then delete it

Nausicaa

Post by Nausicaa » Nov 1st, '06, 18:04

wish that my wishes will come true
wish that all wishes will come true for all those good person.
wish that I never got my 3 wishes

yieebo

Post by yieebo » Nov 14th, '06, 16:04

my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, then i wouldn't need the other two hardy har har harrrrr, then i would keep experimenting with various wishing timelines until i got reality right and knew the truth about the transient nature of reality.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Nov 14th, '06, 17:59

id like to be densha in densha otoko and have this tall gorgeous girl *dumb too!* standing there saying, YES OF COURSE YOU CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES. so what if you earn $2 an hour.... Sure we can go to akhibara and shop for toys today...

the other two wouldnt really be needed if i got that one.

freerose

Post by freerose » Nov 15th, '06, 21:42

mimmi wrote:@ freerose: Why, where is God? In the galaxies?....sorry if this is a wrong question, but it will be interesting to hear some of you guys/gals view on this....if it's the wrong thing to discuss, then delete it
here is my point of view: first I not any expert on god, only thing I remember is on the bible it say “ god make us out of him/her” I believe what it mean is if we able to do good to each other, it’s god way here within each of us. We’re representing god so don’t mass up each other and the beautiful earth we live in.
God is within our self only thing is be peace within our self and listen.
like we able to make little wish for other too in this coming holiday. so, we can make each other happy

SpecialLove

Post by SpecialLove » Nov 22nd, '06, 04:32

for me
1) to always be with the one i love most.
2)to everyone to accept who they are and stop denying who they really are bc denying your true self is what hurts the most.
3) for everyone around me to always be happy.

freerose

Post by freerose » Nov 22nd, '06, 18:01

SpecialLove wrote:for me
1) to always be with the one i love most.
2)to everyone to accept who they are and stop denying who they really are bc denying your true self is what hurts the most.
3) for everyone around me to always be happy.
we're around you and start feeling happy :0) Thank for sharing your wishing!

liku

Post by liku » Dec 30th, '06, 16:49

as for now my only wish is something like to have the ability to teleport...

it's quite sad to have your gf far far away from you :lol

Phearsome

Post by Phearsome » Jan 1st, '07, 07:50

heres mine:
IMMORTALIY <--- Rob Banks
ETERNAL YOUTH <--- whats good about immortality if your an old geezer
FLY/ BREATHE IN SPACE <--- hellllllllllllllllllll yes

hahaaha

sunshine4ever
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sunshine4ever » Jan 1st, '07, 07:54

1. see my grandparents and my mom again
2. own a house
3. healthy (i think that's important)

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jan 4th, '07, 10:40

I got all my wishes these past holidays, so what more could I wish for? :D....nothing at all at this time....I'm totally feeling so contented, satisfied and extremely blissful :-)....

xbabygmonsterx

Post by xbabygmonsterx » Jan 5th, '07, 05:47

1) for my parents to accept my boyfriend as my boyfriend
2) for me to be done with and out of college (unless my parents accept my boyfriend)
3) for me to be able to have an extended day of a few hours so I could get a few more things done

sveta

Post by sveta » Jan 11th, '07, 23:38

my three wishes would be: 1.to be a doppleganger 2. to have ability to go back either backward or forward in time 3. to be without any emotion at all

gbbaker

Post by gbbaker » Jan 13th, '07, 16:31

1)That my abdominals would cooperate g** da** it! and become a 6 pack.
2) That I had one girlfriend each that was like this
a)Korean- long brown straight hair between 18 and 26 between 5'6 and 5'9", nice figure, talented, smart. Makes me try new things and teaches me new things.
b)Japanese - long brown or black hair 18 to 26 between 5'4 and 5'10", nice figure, smart and knows english well.
c)Thai - long brown or black hair and same as above.
3)That I was talented and rich enough to keep all of them interested and happy. But honestly if I am making a real wish it is going to look like a legal document cuz I've seen so many movies where the Genie will screw the wish up if you leave specific details out that he/she can exploit.
Aaron B

Everyone should find a way to breathe fresh air when they are sleeping so that they don't have flying dreams

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jan 16th, '07, 14:53

mimmi wrote:I got all my wishes these past holidays, so what more could I wish for? :D....nothing at all at this time....I'm totally feeling so contented, satisfied and extremely blissful :-)....
:lol you are so happy! we should all take a lesson here....

:scratch: im confused by the person who wants no emotion, if you have no emoition, how can you know if you are ok with your wishes? you'd get no satisfaction from them...

:salut: i think if i had any wishes id like to be able to go back to some of the good things from before and do them one more time. :P there was a skating trip in central park on a day we were all supposed to be in school that id like to have just ONCE more.

:lol that or id like to be the main character in love hina. either or.

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Jan 16th, '07, 15:28

I only need one wish. - All the knowledge and memory that ever exist in this world including yours. But I think even God can't make this wish come true.

bella_mygga_insek

Post by bella_mygga_insek » Jan 16th, '07, 15:48

1: win A LOT OF money so I could travel to Korea and attend their concert that will be held in Februari

2: know what I want to become (what kind of job)

3: get rid of my damn it pimples on my face

phramc

Post by phramc » Jan 22nd, '07, 03:06

1. I would win loads of money so I could actually do things
after that wish I could pretty much fufill all my other wishes.

luvergurl

Post by luvergurl » Jan 22nd, '07, 03:28

i only got two wishes that mainly important
1- travel the whole world and learn their language
2- everybody in my family be happy including me
3- become rich if that ver happens i will be happy

KyeYu

Post by KyeYu » Jan 24th, '07, 08:18

Control Time (Time Travel)
Hey, you can win lotteries or horse racing with this..
Control Space (Destination Travel)
You can travel to anywhere in the world, heh yay..
Unlimited Wishes!!!!!
There is more.....
Control Minds
This is always brilliant BUT evil hehhe...
Good Health
Can one do anything if their health is poor? Bah....

etc.......
Yes, I AM greedy hehhe...

cutepiekiss

Post by cutepiekiss » Jan 25th, '07, 11:19

my 3 wishes would be :-

1. I want to be happy in what I've done.
2. Have a successful career. :-)
3. Get married with someone I love and love me more than anything else in this world.

that's all I want.. I don't want to be too rich.. being happy just enough for me..

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jan 25th, '07, 22:51

My three wishes:

1. Love - to love and be loved by the person that I love, happily ever after style
2. Health - good health is very important
3. Money - a lot of money makes living more comfortable

nivek

Post by nivek » Jan 30th, '07, 03:27

1. Five extra wishes
2. A new me (allowing me to define myself freely within this one wish)
3. This earth and humanity lasting forever, and only improving from this point on
4. The end of nationalism
5. The end of business over morals
6. Finding a nice woman who's first and foremost intelligent (IQ 130 or above :roll), then talkative and conversational, but it doesn't hurt to be cute
7. Finding an engineering job where I'll be more enjoying myself than doing busy work and stuff I don't like

short cake

Post by short cake » Jan 31st, '07, 09:14

being healthy and blessed and graduate with an A

^-^

Moondy

Post by Moondy » Jan 31st, '07, 19:20

If I have 3 wishes????...

I think i want freedom,then a very good job and..the very important to me....I want my ex boyfriend to fall in a crazy love for me and come back to me :P

larsa

Post by larsa » Jan 31st, '07, 20:27

1-peace in Iraq and in palestine too.(all the middle east) for all the people to undertstand the truth about islam and like it.
2- work in the japanesse music industry and have a lot of fans.
3- to meet yamapi ^0^ and live with him forever happily (a life full of love)

ikya_06

Post by ikya_06 » Feb 5th, '07, 11:10

my 3 wishes would be
-health for my family
-to have everything i ever wanted..
:D
-meet my soulmate! :wub:

meera

Post by meera » Feb 27th, '07, 05:38

the 3 wishes i would ask 2 grant 4 are...
~ dat sumone will see me as i want him 2...
~ gud health 4 me n my family....
~ 2 live happily ever after...

lol..diz is like a fairy tale...

Isabelck

Post by Isabelck » Feb 27th, '07, 05:55

1. perfect health without much effort- ie, I can eat 2 boxes of chocolates and not suffer the consequences of pimples or weight gain, and my eyes magically become 20/20 vision again, and no more daily medications or anything like that.

2. the ability to read anything once and remember it and use it practically. Languages would be much easier to master if all I had to do was read the damn book thoroughly.

3. The ability to move people emotionally and also through reason. If I could motivate people to do good things for themselves, I would most definately use it to run for office at a later time and push my personal agenda through congress. :D No more genetically modified foods, better housing standards and better schools, more public transportation and the end of the suburb... to name a few.

The time travel thing would also be cool. A female version of Dr. Who.... so awsome.