GUYS : What kind of girl do u like???

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Dreamfall

GUYS : What kind of girl do u like???

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 28th, '07, 10:13

I'm wondering...What kind of girls do u ppl like?
There is oposite thread...and girls said what kind of guys they like...so GUYS it is your turn now....
It is not OK for guys to be judged all the time...
Girl needs to know what guy likes, too...right?

Alpedra

Post by Alpedra » Jun 28th, '07, 13:47

My wife..

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 28th, '07, 13:58

At least one replay...truthful... thanks :D

ruisu

Post by ruisu » Jun 28th, '07, 14:14

drunk ones

CJH

Post by CJH » Jun 28th, '07, 15:31

well.... i know this one might be taboo for me :P but anyways i'm NOT fond of outer looks *shock* may help but when i'm looking for a girl, i'm always thinking in terms of can i live with this person for the rest of my life?

on that note, personality is more important to me. i guess someone who has a nice simple personality would be best :P i'm kinda a bum in many aspects. and VERY raw and dumb in this field :D beyond that... well.. nah i think my only criteria is a fitting personality.

(for those who say but THAT girl is HAWT! well... i was taught not to judge books by their covers and besides.... wait 10 years and those "assets" depreciate :P *cough accounting student cough*)

oh and also... *gets shot by every girl on the forum* :glare: or at least i presume that would be the reaction.... sorry girls!

faithsia

Post by faithsia » Jun 28th, '07, 15:51

CJH wrote:well.... i know this one might be taboo for me :P but anyways i'm NOT fond of outer looks *shock* may help but when i'm looking for a girl, i'm always thinking in terms of can i live with this person for the rest of my life?

on that note, personality is more important to me. i guess someone who has a nice simple personality would be best :P i'm kinda a bum in many aspects. and VERY raw and dumb in this field :D beyond that... well.. nah i think my only criteria is a fitting personality.

(for those who say but THAT girl is HAWT! well... i was taught not to judge books by their covers and besides.... wait 10 years and those "assets" depreciate :P *cough accounting student cough*)

oh and also... *gets shot by every girl on the forum* :glare: or at least i presume that would be the reaction.... sorry girls!
haha. yea depreciate *cough* accounting geek ryt here too.. XD haha i jst randomly found this topic.. lol

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 28th, '07, 16:34

Girls who can hold their own in an online forum without getting bitchy the first time somebody teases them ;^)

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 28th, '07, 16:52

So correct me IF I'm wrong..but I should be easy to get along with, with simple personality and....and drunk?! ( just kidding -_-' )
But what about looks...how should girl look like...is it important to be beautiful?
'If it doesn't matter... then I have one cool neighbour that is just 88 years old and she realy has simple personality..... :D :D :D '

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 28th, '07, 16:56

Dreamfall wrote:So correct me IF I'm wrong..but I should be easy to get along with, with simple personality and....and drunk?! ( just kidding -_-' )
But what about looks...how should girl look like...is it important to be beautiful?
'If it doesn't matter... then I have one cool neighbour that is just 88 years old and she realy has simple personality..... :D :D :D '
As in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_and_Maude

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jun 28th, '07, 20:53

pokute wrote:Girls who can hold their own in an online forum without getting bitchy the first time somebody teases them ;^)
hmmm, then I'll get along with pokute on this one :lol....

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 28th, '07, 21:16

Beauty and/or the person's over all look (style of clothing, face, hair) helps in deciding if I like a girl. It is part of a person. and outer appearance IS the first thing one notices, then that person's actions and personality. The way she looks has to matter since that's what I look at when i talk to her. I love staring at a girl, when talking, eating, and/or if she is doing anything else. just studying her and trying to find out who she is by just watching her.

not that I'm a stalker or anything. lol

and of course, personality. I've been in 2 relationships where I just take what ever it is the girl dished out on me. calling me up in the middle of my sleep to help her out. or just listen to her. listening to her boy problems (after we broke up) even though she knows well i still like her and it pains me to hear it and asking myself why she chose him instead of me when i can be better. lol

well sorry for ranting there.

but over all. its the whole package. i fell for a simple looking girl with an awsome personality. a beautiful girl (so bright that i get so shy just by being around her) but with a boring personality. and i mostly choose the simple one with the awsome personality.
so long as she can hang out with me anytime, anybwhere. enjoy each other's company in a bookstore, the beach, the mall. watch movies together and criticize it later on. lol

this is a fun topic

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 28th, '07, 21:53

mimmi wrote:
pokute wrote:Girls who can hold their own in an online forum without getting bitchy the first time somebody teases them ;^)
hmmm, then I'll get along with pokute on this one :lol....
Looks like I have a stalker ;^)

malljclay

Post by malljclay » Jun 28th, '07, 22:03

not a guy but

reality check

inner beauty is OVERRATED : )

ap

Post by ap » Jun 28th, '07, 22:22

anyone that says yes :whistling:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Jun 28th, '07, 22:27

One of the most frustrating things about guys is that they tend to like girls who play hard to get. I want to show my feelings honestly and don't want to have to act like I'm not interested or don't think they're all that great when I do, so back when I was single, this aspect of the dating game was a source of great irritation for me.

moderagio

Post by moderagio » Jun 28th, '07, 22:41

I tend to fall for very complex and hard to understand women. I love to explore people feelings. Foul or strong temper is actually my weak point too. That's something i find being an endless supply of fun.
kaileonis wrote: I've been in 2 relationships where I just take what ever it is the girl dished out on me. calling me up in the middle of my sleep to help her out. or just listen to her. listening to her boy problems (after we broke up) even though she knows well i still like her and it pains me to hear it and asking myself why she chose him instead of me when i can be better. lol
that's the story of my life :D

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 28th, '07, 22:47

Sometimes I'm afraid of guys...actualy of their judgment...Like:Am I pretty enough, funy enough...ANYTHING ENOUGH!?Stupid Q isn't it?! I feel so complexed from time to time....Do guys feel the same about girls they like?

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Jun 28th, '07, 23:20

Dreamfall wrote:Sometimes I'm afraid of guys...actualy of their judgment...Like:Am I pretty enough, funy enough...ANYTHING ENOUGH!?Stupid Q isn't it?! I feel so complexed from time to time....Do guys feel the same about girls they like?
Yes. Guys feel exactly the same.

Of course, there are plenty of mentally ill people out there of both genders who do not follow the rules... If you find yourself repeatedly involved with people who react pathologically (acting out violence, drinking to the point of passing out, driving a car agressively) to minor stress, you need to step back and ask yourself what it is about those people that is attracting you, and learn to see it as a warning sign. A very unfortunate friend of mine was attracted to men who were shy... Except when they were angry, when they became EXTREMELY violent. She could pick them out without fail. I pointed out to her that all her boyfriends had back trouble and broken noses at the time she met them, but she didn't get the hint, and kept on seeking out men who would ultimately attack her physically in a violent rage.

Did I just go waaaaayyy off topic?

CJH

Post by CJH » Jun 29th, '07, 01:16

Dreamfall wrote:So correct me IF I'm wrong..but I should be easy to get along with, with simple personality and....and drunk?! ( just kidding -_-' )
i'd say it differs from people to people :P on that note if you need them drunk well.... XD i doubt it's gonna last long :fear:

as for physical appearance PERSONALLY i have no particular preference but i won't turn someone down if they're less than stellar *cough i'll have to get back on you for people i find ugly cough*

on that note, i find girl i can get cute angry really fun :P
malljclay wrote:not a guy but

reality check

inner beauty is OVERRATED : )
i disagree on that one... well for my friends at least *rolls eyes* half of them just go for the pretty looking ones whilst i stand back and watch em fall :P :P :P

i think bottom line is it's all personal preference and differs from person to person.

Voyant

Post by Voyant » Jun 29th, '07, 02:55

Yo guys! I am finally back from a week training...Dreamfall you started an interesting but hard to answer topic. Personally (usually same as other guys!) I don't have a specific mindset on girls. If they are pretty it is a bonus, if they have personnality another bonus...but what is pretty? Personality-wise i went 2x for a very fiery, loud girl. It irritates me but i do like it sometimes...so it depends.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 29th, '07, 09:44

Ok....here is some of my hypocrisy (to myself and to guy I've been with)...1,5 years ago I was in relationship which started like this...he stared at me all tha time in school...I wouldn't even notice him if my classmate didn't tell me about... So...he is very boring person (to be honest ) but I didn't tell him so when I realized it...After 2 months I couldn't resist not to tell him :"Sorry Darlin...I feel relationship is not what I want now...blah,blah....(lie,lie,lie)..." .
Why I wasn't honest and said what I realy think...I didn't love the guy anyway?!?!?!?
Since then....All guys I liked were unreachable or not noticing me...Do I have high criteria... do I choose guys too pretty for me???

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 29th, '07, 10:28

so.. umm.. whats your number? maybe we can change all that. :P :mrgreen:

at times i tell myself, i should be more honest with my feelings, then perhaps I might find myself together with her. I used to be like you dreamfall. i still am when i find the girl i am attracted to seem to be out of reach for me. but at times i do meet girls that i tend to connect right away and be comfortable enough to act myself. we do tend to lie and tend to show the person we are attracted to a different us hoping he/she will be attracted to us and later show our true selves or the rest of ourselves.

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Jun 29th, '07, 11:13

CJH wrote:
well.... i know this one might be taboo for me but anyways i'm NOT fond of outer looks *shock* may help but when i'm looking for a girl, i'm always thinking in terms of can i live with this person for the rest of my life?
Seem like you're a smart guy.
Dreamfall wrote:
Since then....All guys I liked were unreachable or not noticing me...Do I have high criteria... do I choose guys too pretty for me???
Not sure if you mean unreachable guys are "pretty" guys? May be you have not try to get to that friend status with those unreachable guys yet? If you just stay an one place and expect those unreachable guys to look at you, I don't it's possible unless you're those super beautiful gals... Just that I thought, the first step to even get those guys to acknowledge you is you have be friends and talk to them. The case I stated here is general case.. of course there are exceptions...

Many guys claim to consider girl's look and attraction. But in the end, guys will end up with the girls that they can really talk to and be comfortable with. Am I right or wrong???

Anyway, not sure if I'm hitting the right topic here. I have a friend who told me this statement "In general cases, it is the girls who chase the guys NOT the other way round." :P So any of you people agree with it?

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 29th, '07, 11:19

AboutDrama wrote:
Many guys claim to consider girl's look and attraction. But in the end, guys will end up with the girls that they can really talk to and be comfortable with. Am I right or wrong???
My sentiments exactly. its the accessability and experience (memories) you build that keeps you from going back to that person. even despite of the bad memories at times you just try and find ways to get to her/him even if he/she treats you unkindly at times. lol

tengue17
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by tengue17 » Jun 29th, '07, 12:08

Agree!! I like someone that i can connect, someone that can share feelings, jokes, interest and stuff. I don't say outer look is unimportant, but inner-beauty is still valid. Doesnt matter how cute, and how nice a girl is, at the end, if i dont feel connected, then its nothing.

CJH

Post by CJH » Jun 29th, '07, 14:58

AboutDrama wrote: Seem like you're a smart guy.
well i try :P though i think i'm stupid 2/3rds of the time :P takes less effort

on the girls chase down guys well.. the few times i tried to chase a girl i got a nice flat refusal :P and then i got hunted instead so... personal experience would say yes XD

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 29th, '07, 21:43

so it is OK to be refused ...even I'm a girl..?
Not so long ago I asked my friend about one guy...and friend helped me asking 'other side' what thinks about me...There was aproblem...Guy met me (only once)when I was in bad and not so talkable mood ( I was silent whole evening ...darn it!)....And he judged me as very silent girl by seeing me just once...So he actualy refused me... :(
But I'm not that kind of person...But he made conclusion that fast...and that wrong...

kaileonis

Post by kaileonis » Jun 29th, '07, 22:27

do you still see the guy around? why not start a conversation with him whenever you do? relationship needs to be cultivated. it doesnt just grow from one meeting alone. when there's a get together and he's around why not talk to him? show your other self. perhaps he'll know you then and start to like you. ^^

the only problem i have now a days is that i don't get to hang out often enough since i been working. hopefully when i start school this coming semester i can start socializing again and meet some people (mainly girls) and hope to find someone and start a relationship with her.

and yes it is ok to be refused. he is also a person who has the right to choose which one he likes or not.

and dont worry! try to let yourself be known by talking and meeting again!

yousei

Post by yousei » Jun 29th, '07, 23:06

*edit*
Last edited by yousei on Jul 20th, '07, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jun 30th, '07, 11:10

THANKS PPL....Hope I'll meet guy again...it is a shame to loose him once more.
I wont stop talking until my tongue falls out of my mouth...just kidding... :D
Don't want to make him feel bored eather...
Hey...guys...what does make you feel bored while talking with a girl...Is there any topic that makes you sleep with eyes wide opened? ("I'm only sleeping in my head...." Dawid Bowie...just remembered that song).... :D

yousei

Post by yousei » Jun 30th, '07, 11:53

*edit*
Last edited by yousei on Jul 20th, '07, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

mazerius1st

Post by mazerius1st » Jun 30th, '07, 12:00

As for appearance I like more girls that are petite with black/brunette hair. But A big plus for me is if their personality is caring/considerate, to know hot to hold an intelligent conversation and have a sense of humour.

nnt

Post by nnt » Jun 30th, '07, 12:17

Well when you people say the inner is the most important I sort of agree, but I disagree a bit too :P
It might be that u meet a girl that is not very pretty, actually UGLY, but good inner. I dont think you would go for her at the first place.
My opinion is that a girl should be okay, also not very UGLY. Just ok to look at, thats how you get ur sight at her at the first place.

And @Dreamfall: What you said is right, a guy might be bored alot when you dont talk at all. And the most stupid thing u can do is to look like u r bored. If you look bored the guy will be bored too and then just forget you.

Anyway where do you live? What do you mean by being rejected and so on? Did you confess to em or something?

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Jul 1st, '07, 17:26

Anyone who says looks aren't important is a liar. Looks are important, if she doesn't fall into the category I like when it comes to looks, why would I talk to her...

Anyway...

Other than that: she needs to be intelligent, creative, with a decent personality (not like Paris Hilton who's as dumb as a stick, yet, a stick, at least, is useful), she also needs to be strong (mentally). If I there's something I hate, then it's submissive women. Blargh. Women who're like chewing gum stuck to your shoes, I hate them. She needs to be able to make her decisions and push them through. She needs to have spine and guts. Additionally, she should have similar interests. And if she doesn't like animals, well... no chance then.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 3rd, '07, 15:43

@nnt...I wasn't rejected like "Girl..I don't like u..blah blah" but saying to my friend "She seams so quiet to me...not my type" is enough for me.I didn't confes that I like him.I just asked my friend to find out what guy thinks about me...of course...i forgot how I acted when meeting him for the first time....

Ok..I live in Serbia...It is near Adriatic sea...

Why do u ask that?! :D

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jul 4th, '07, 08:10

Crazy Penguin wrote:Anyone who says looks aren't important is a liar. Looks are important, if she doesn't fall into the category I like when it comes to looks, why would I talk to her...

Anyway...

Other than that: she needs to be intelligent, creative, with a decent personality (not like Paris Hilton who's as dumb as a stick, yet, a stick, at least, is useful), she also needs to be strong (mentally). If I there's something I hate, then it's submissive women. Blargh. Women who're like chewing gum stuck to your shoes, I hate them. She needs to be able to make her decisions and push them through. She needs to have spine and guts. Additionally, she should have similar interests. And if she doesn't like animals, well... no chance then.
lol Crazy Penguin....how very true it is....well girls, I guess you'll just have to stop chewing gums and you just have to start liking animals, because Crazy Penguin has lots of penguins? :lol....oops, sorry :P :lol :lol :lol :lol....

nnt

Post by nnt » Jul 4th, '07, 20:51

Dreamfall wrote:@nnt...I wasn't rejected like "Girl..I don't like u..blah blah" but saying to my friend "She seams so quiet to me...not my type" is enough for me.I didn't confes that I like him.I just asked my friend to find out what guy thinks about me...of course...i forgot how I acted when meeting him for the first time....

Ok..I live in Serbia...It is near Adriatic sea...

Why do u ask that?! :D
Hehehe, I was just wondering because in my country its nothing like confessing so easily and so on. But u really didnt do it anyway :P
Might be that its from country to country, culture...

But one thing I think is hard is like if you see a girl or guy in the street you think is pretty, you cant just go check her/him up right?.. Wouldnt that be weird...?
Always wondered.. :roll

meviet

Post by meviet » Jul 4th, '07, 21:34

I'm not sure if I should agree or disagree on looks are important, but I do believe that personality beats everything. Two of my friends were not popular or the prettiest in school, but many of the guys liked them. The guys came and told me that they like my friends because of their outgoing personality, and kindness.

Also, I noticed that those who dated pretty girls were just acting (pretending) and to get people's attention. And guess what, after two days, they were with a different person. That's why some of the girls hate guys who care more about the outer looks, especially her figure. :whistling: This applies to both genders, but mostly guys. :P

But it really depends on what kind of relationship you want. If you want a serious, long lasting one, then you should not care about the looks, but focus on the personality. Same for the girls.
Last edited by meviet on Jul 9th, '07, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.

GaussAlgorithmus

Post by GaussAlgorithmus » Jul 4th, '07, 23:02

I really can't say, what kind of girls I like, wich charakter traits or physical appearance she should have. It just has to "feel right"...

The only thing, I have to admitt that, that really catches my eye when it comes to girls are East-Asian girls. But that's it.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 5th, '07, 10:23

@nnt Sometimes when u see a beautiful girl on the street you can check her anytime in my country....
also...guys confess more easily then girls.

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jul 5th, '07, 13:14

ruisu wrote:drunk ones
:scratch: Then do you prefer a girl who's drunk on beer, drunk on wine, drunk on tequila or drunk on whiskey or...
Sorry, kidding. :lol Your post just made me laugh really hard. Probably because I actually know guys who think like that.

nnt

Post by nnt » Jul 5th, '07, 22:13

@Dreamfall

How do you just "go check" her out? Thats just strange :P I dont know what to begin with and so on.. The only way I get to know girls are through people or at partys etc.

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » Jul 6th, '07, 01:57

looks are important.. for example i dont date fat girls..but not looking for a 10. i will date 5.5's and up.

personality= shy in some ways, but can socialize with my friends and knos how to have a good time. Must be intelligent enough to know WHEN i am right. likes to do some of the stuff i do.Must have her own friends!! oh yea sweet and caring is always a plus but i see that as my job. just let me kno when im doin a good job..

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 6th, '07, 20:18

@ nnt
Just go to her and tell something like " I just saw you and thought 'what a sweet girl' May I know what's your name..." or something like that.Girls just fall of their feet when you're POLITE and sweet talker...
GIRLS LIKE THAT! no doubt...

nnt

Post by nnt » Jul 6th, '07, 21:35

haha alright, too straightforward.. What if they just look weird at you and just leave.. What if they dont want to talk to you.. Everything is to happen. So my opinion is if you and her see each other, or else it would be just WEIRD! :P And it has to be a bit "RANDOM" hehe :P Like you see each other or something you can talk about.

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 7th, '07, 22:35

I'm 25 years old, and if life has taught me anything it is that no girls are as romantic as I. There are no girls out there for me.

I have noticed that girls only want lying bastards who acts tough, instead of streight forward guys who're only tough when they need to protect the ones they care about.

It is only when I lose my shirt on a hot day I get attention from girls, when they see I'm what all other guys pretend to be. I **** hate it when strange girls comes over to squeeze my nipples. Would you like it if I squeezed yours without knowing you? Most of you would, 'cause that's what girls are like. They want to jump streight in to oral and anal experiements, skipping all the steps I care about.

Korean dramas is my only gateway to a fictional world I live for.

Amen.

P.S. I hate sluts in other words.

Voyant

Post by Voyant » Jul 8th, '07, 05:05

Dreamfall>> Hi long time ne? What you said to nnt just does not work...they would find me quite silly hehe :D . My best approach technique is to cause a little accident such as spilling somthing or budging them, then say sorry, then let me make up for it? :roll

Densha>> You are just too much man, your answer made me laugh thanks you made my day :w00t: WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 8th, '07, 09:11

Densha>> You are just too much man, your answer made me laugh thanks you made my day :w00t: WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?
Though I went a bit over the top, there's sadly a lot of truth in what I wrote.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 8th, '07, 10:18

@Voyant I made an example that works here in town where I live...It doesn't work on evry girl in the world,sheesh......Also here guys think that making any kind of accident would make them seam like very CLUMSY! :mrgreen:

@Densha Otoko...ever herd of male sluts...I did...(there are a lot of them)!
Not ALL girls want to squeeze your nipples...at least I don't :mrgreen: (just mocking you :P )
Last edited by Dreamfall on Jul 8th, '07, 11:57, edited 2 times in total.

thekaje

Post by thekaje » Jul 8th, '07, 10:24

ruisu wrote:drunk ones
Best response/avatar icon ever.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 8th, '07, 12:04

I thought of something recently...Do guys like (expect) girl to have make-up?
When u see girl in some caffe or disco she'll certanly wear lip gloss,eye shadow and so...but what happens when u see her without. Make-up can make girl look much prettier than she really is...so....???

ah-YoOng

Post by ah-YoOng » Jul 8th, '07, 12:43

love in concealed in a kettle, add water in it then boil it..that is when love first start...as it starts getting warmer, you start developing feelings for him/her.. as it reaches to its boiling point, you have to confess how much you love that person. but suddenly your love for him/her dies away.. just like how the water evaporates when it reaches 100 degrees... so how would you prevent this? just take it off the stove and keep on adding water.. the extra water you're adding in is like giving someone a surprise party.. they didn't see it coming.. and as long as you keep on adding water while its boiling.. a love like that could maintain throughout your entire life. love is all about surprises..that's what keeps both party happy.. there may be up and downs in life..but life is all about discovery.. discovering the other persons real self and discovering yours too..

ever heard of discovery channel?? well we're animals too~

YA~ i yabber on so much up there~ .. ooOh and if u want a ever lasting relationship..should always follow that old saying "opposite attracts".. if 2 people have so much things in common.. your love life will be boring~..

and should always spike things up now and then to excite the relationship just as adding cold water to hot water.. ( when u'r taking a shower on a cold cold night.. and the water coming out of the shower is warm to hot..then suddenly a pile of cold water just so suddenly came out and splash all over you..wouldn't you be surprised and shock?.. ( i prefer the word "spike" then "spice".. )

FAR~!~ too long

bye

ImaginaryFriend

Post by ImaginaryFriend » Jul 8th, '07, 17:10

are you guys being serious when you say "drunk ones" ?? :>

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Jul 8th, '07, 17:23

ImaginaryFriend wrote:are you guys being serious when you say "drunk ones" ?? :>
lol, I would think only if the guys just want to get laid, and the poor girl is too drunk to say no and too drunk to resist it lol....but then again, if that's the case, then the guy is a really big looser :lol....but then again who knows? :lol....

ImaginaryFriend

Post by ImaginaryFriend » Jul 8th, '07, 17:35

SORRY DOUBLE POST ><
Last edited by ImaginaryFriend on Jul 8th, '07, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

ImaginaryFriend

Post by ImaginaryFriend » Jul 8th, '07, 17:36

ImaginaryFriend wrote:
lol, I would think only if the guys just want to get laid, and the poor girl is too drunk to say no and too drunk to resist it lol....but then again, if that's the case, then the guy is a really big looser :lol....but then again who knows? :lol....
hahaa i guess so. that really sucks tho :unsure:

yousei

Post by yousei » Jul 8th, '07, 17:59

*edit*
Last edited by yousei on Jul 20th, '07, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Jul 8th, '07, 18:25

everything looks better after few beers (people say so...I don't drink :mrgreen: )

itsukiD

Post by itsukiD » Jul 8th, '07, 18:31

dreamfall... in regards to the make-up issue. we dont expect it as long as it enhances whats there and not overpower/decieve.

i actually preferred my previous girlfriend without it ( or without wearing anything at all :whistling: ), but in her mind she needed to do it to make her feel pretty. Sucks how society's view of beauty can overwhelm someone's sense of awareness.

I think the question is, how do u feel about wearing the make-up? does it make you confident, boost your self-esteem? or does it make you feel like you have to wear in order to fit in or daresay entrap someone into liking you?

if anything, do what makes you happy. no need to impress anyone, but yourself.

in regards to the original topic of what type of girl i like?
1. symmetrical features (sux that looks are first, huh? i blame society, again :P
2. comfortable to be around
3. sexual prowess that matches or exceeds my own (hey, deep down everyone is a pervert :thumleft: )

k.. i think im done with my PSA slash brain shi-art (tissue plz) and thanx for makin this topic... it was a good read :P

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 8th, '07, 18:49

Dreamfall wrote:everything looks better after few beers (people say so...I don't drink :mrgreen: )
Girls doesn't look better. Guys gets more eager.

rinchan089

Post by rinchan089 » Jul 9th, '07, 02:27

My dad always told me that confidence is a big turn on... something I don't have much of lol

thekaje

Post by thekaje » Jul 9th, '07, 10:47

Well, you don't want to turn your dad on. :goggle:

Nekolux

Post by Nekolux » Jul 9th, '07, 11:15

well for me i think that both appearance and personality are important . I mean hey , if you're gonna bring a girl out whether to your boss's party or just a club , having a good looking partner for a good first impression is always good :-) i dont really like hypocrites like this classmate of mine who went :

him : ' personality is so much more important than looks '
me : ' really? like seriously u think so? '
him : ' OF COURSE! '
another friend : ' DUDE CHECK THAT GIRL OUT! '
him : ' where? Ohhhh NICE! '
another friend : ' the one to the left '
him : ' AHHH i see her! OHH EEMMM GEEE mini skirts...'
me : ' -_-" '

This was wad really happened everything above is true , if memory serves right we heard that girl acting coquettish to her dad ( on the phone ) and that classmate of mine still drooled over her badly.... personality over looks...yeah right. :glare:
Not saying any of us here are hypocrites , It's great u find personality more important but I'm just your average geek , yes I DO look at girls , yes i DO find myself attracted to the beautiful ones first , but if she demands the world then i dont think she's superior to my computer.... :lol

Oh and yes , I LOVE BoA :P :w00t:

Edit : I remember my tuition teacher once saying this ' Sheesh guys nowadays , they kinda like the mean and naughty girls better now dont they? They like the ones that are hard to get not the gentle loving ones . Damn they are kinda mad and whats the word ?...sadistic? ' LOL :roll
Yes it's a she

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jul 9th, '07, 11:45

All types of girls haha. Human relationship doesn't only have to be about personality & appearance. It's all about who you deal which each types of girls :P

Honestly a funny, open-minded & good looking girl would be okay (not only limited to the loving & caring one).

AboutDrama

Post by AboutDrama » Jul 9th, '07, 14:54

itsukiD wrote:
in regards to the original topic of what type of girl i like?
1. symmetrical features (sux that looks are first, huh? i blame society, again
2. comfortable to be around
3. sexual prowess that matches or exceeds my own (hey, deep down everyone is a pervert )
Interesting that you listed "comfortable" as the seperate category... Comfortable ones are girls that you feel comfortable with... So, if you like being with sexy hot girls then those girls are comfortable with you, right? :scratch: In other words, comfortable girls may also be hot, sexy, pretty girls too for other guys. :P Unless, your interpretation of "comfortable girls" are normal looking/ average girl with nice personality :blink ???? :unsure: :P
Last edited by AboutDrama on Jul 10th, '07, 12:23, edited 2 times in total.

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jul 9th, '07, 14:58

I love this thread. :mrgreen: It was funny before, but now that Densha Otoko appeared I think it stepped up a level on the ladder of hilarity. Random nipple-squeeze? Seriously? That's scary. :blink

nnt

Post by nnt » Jul 9th, '07, 21:39

@Dreamfall: As someone already mentioned, if you wear make-up and it makes u feel prettier then do it. But sometimes you really need to do it, like when you are going to partys with ur bf, you should at least make yourself pretty.
But all guys like pretty girls, cat just say that I prefer an ugly girl with good personality. The image is pretty important, so is the personality.
BTW that technic just doesnt work, cant just go make any accidents, have to get eye contact and then you can go towards her and find an excuse or something you wonder! ;)

and @Densha! HAHAHA damn i had a good laugh after your post!
Lemme ask you, how often do you have to get tough and protect the one you care about, obviously you have watched to many movies/dramas.
And well, no1 goes around and squeeze your nipples without knowing you, if so then that girl has to be sick/stupid/horny.
And whatta hell, ofc they want to have some sex experience, but they dont just f*** you at once they know you, that must be sluts, but thats only so many of them.

And when you say korean dramas are the fictional world for you, I think that you havent experienced enough of your 25 yrs of life. You have probably just sit inside in front of ur computer watching dramas all the time.

Loooong post :P

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 9th, '07, 22:56

nnt wrote:@Dreamfall: As someone already mentioned, if you wear make-up and it makes u feel prettier then do it. But sometimes you really need to do it, like when you are going to partys with ur bf, you should at least make yourself pretty.
But all guys like pretty girls, cat just say that I prefer an ugly girl with good personality. The image is pretty important, so is the personality.
BTW that technic just doesnt work, cant just go make any accidents, have to get eye contact and then you can go towards her and find an excuse or something you wonder! ;)

and @Densha! HAHAHA damn i had a good laugh after your post!
Lemme ask you, how often do you have to get tough and protect the one you care about, obviously you have watched to many movies/dramas.
And well, no1 goes around and squeeze your nipples without knowing you, if so then that girl has to be sick/stupid/horny.
And whatta hell, ofc they want to have some sex experience, but they dont just f*** you at once they know you, that must be sluts, but thats only so many of them.

And when you say korean dramas are the fictional world for you, I think that you havent experienced enough of your 25 yrs of life. You have probably just sit inside in front of ur computer watching dramas all the time.

Loooong post :P
I fight approx. two times per week for the ones I love.

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Jul 9th, '07, 23:02

Pekana wrote:I love this thread. :mrgreen: It was funny before, but now that Densha Otoko appeared I think it stepped up a level on the ladder of hilarity. Random nipple-squeeze? Seriously? That's scary. :blink
Actually, there is a story behind the nipple-squeeze statement.

I never drop my clothes in public. I'm quite confident of my body, it's well built, but I just hate feeling naked in public. Anyway, at this years Roskilde Festival (last week) we had the most rain ever, needless to say there was lot of mud, and after falling in my drunkness I fealt like losing my tshirt.

I had not had any girls noticing me untill then. After 5 minutes these two girls I passed by, stopped to chat me up and squeeze my nipples (while caressing my tummy) and saying "why are your nipples all hard?".

True story this is.

I have NEVER experienced anything like it beforehand, but then again I'm never half naked in public. So it made me think that girls will squeeze my nipples whenever they get the chance.

nnt

Post by nnt » Jul 10th, '07, 10:40

Fight for the one you love, also if you say fight because of trouble or something, thats ok I believe u then but when you say fight for the one you love two times, how often do you get in trouble or ur love get in trouble..?

Pekana

Post by Pekana » Jul 10th, '07, 12:45

Densha Otoko wrote:
Pekana wrote:I love this thread. :mrgreen: It was funny before, but now that Densha Otoko appeared I think it stepped up a level on the ladder of hilarity. Random nipple-squeeze? Seriously? That's scary. :blink

I never drop my clothes in public. I'm quite confident of my body, it's well built, but I just hate feeling naked in public. Anyway, at this years Roskilde Festival (last week) we had the most rain ever, needless to say there was lot of mud, and after falling in my drunkness I fealt like losing my tshirt.

I had not had any girls noticing me untill then. After 5 minutes these two girls I passed by, stopped to chat me up and squeeze my nipples (while caressing my tummy) and saying "why are your nipples all hard?".

True story this is.

I have NEVER experienced anything like it beforehand, but then again I'm never half naked in public. So it made me think that girls will squeeze my nipples whenever they get the chance.
:rofl: Well, those were obviously not ordinary circumstances and I bet those girls weren't sober either. So you shouldn't be so hasty with your judgement. A rowdy rock festival isn't exactly the place you should expect to see exemplary behavior from people. :lol

thekaje

Post by thekaje » Jul 10th, '07, 15:41

Densha Otoko wrote:

True story this is.

Poor guy.

itsukiD

Post by itsukiD » Jul 10th, '07, 15:44

AboutDrama wrote: Interesting that you listed "comfortable" as the seperate category... Comfortable ones are girls that you feel comfortable with... So, if you like being with sexy hot girls then those girls are comfortable with you, right? :scratch: In other words, comfortable girls may also be hot, sexy, pretty girls too for other guys. :P Unless, your interpretation of "comfortable girls" are normal looking/ average girl with nice personality :blink ???? :unsure: :P
hmm... i guess u can say that my comfort zone when it comes to women is pretty broad (u can thank my last girlfriend for that :glare:) i jus feel that whatever status (hot, sexy, normal, average, married, involved, i like 'em all :whistling:) that intimidation factor doesnt apply to me anymore cuz i figure whatever facade she's trying to portray, deep down she's still just another person.

you just have to put yourself out there and experience life. we cant expect our lives to fall into a dramedy love situation, where the guy is torn between his timid state and his attraction to the heroine, and in the end gets the girl ( all hail the train man, hehe)

oh yeah, if your wondering about the "fear of rejection" f*** that nonsense. one of my friends went out clubbin and spit game to 85% of the girls there, despite all the rejections he went home with one of them.

rinchan089

Post by rinchan089 » Jul 11th, '07, 02:48

thekaje wrote:Well, you don't want to turn your dad on. :goggle:
lol He didn't mean it like that. He was trying to give me advice based on why he picked my mom.

TLC5566

hi

Post by TLC5566 » Jul 13th, '07, 02:03

faithful , loving , caring , filial and sweet.