Confessions

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Ply

Confessions

Post by Ply » Nov 30th, '07, 22:56

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

I think it's only fair that I start out....

Junior year, Homecoming night:

A girl I've known since junior high has been incessantly trying to get me to take her to the dance for three straight years. I finally say yes this particular year.

My date's finger is "accidentally" slammed in my car door. I proceed to convince her that she slammed the finger herself and drive to the dance by myself while she goes to the hospital.

I laugh the entire way in the car.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Dec 3rd, '07, 18:55

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.
Probably Yes.... :crazy:
Let's try...
When I was in kindergarten (6 y old) I punched one boy really hard and then made myself look like a victim (I don't remember how :scratch: ) so he got punished (and beaten)...but he deserved...he bugged me all time long....he was instantly trying to see what is under my skirt...NO<NO<NO...ain't gona happen!
And he's my classmate NOW...so when I mentioned that.. he became real JERK, and even now he is trying to make fun of me :cussing: ...well good luck,I say...I'll beat him again :rambo: ---> :fight: ...
...That's why I'm going to helllllll... :faint:

Ply

Post by Ply » Dec 3rd, '07, 19:21

hehe at least you were justified :lol

what prompted my previous post was this:
11/26/07

There always is, one thing I must remember though - he doesn't love me. he didn't then, he implied he could date me out of pity when I first met him, I said no. I asked him again and again time after time and nothing changed. I thought, if he knew me better he would love me - he definitely likes me more than when he did back when we were in junior high, but still - maybe it is the way men 'love', or maybe it is his way - I have no idea. Then again, time also is the thing - how much he knows about me? Not much, but enough. I can't tell him everything, my thesis is correct up only to a point, if he knows me all too well he will be repulsed by what lurks in my mind. Does everyone have such secrets, such thoughts that should never surface, or is it me? Again, I am oblivious. Maybe he could accept me with everything though, after he is familiar to my 'good' qualities. Again, this could constitute as yet another useless ploy - but there should be limits, to what people know - because no one can understand another person completely, hence some things must be kept away from the outside.
I feel really bad for all the stuff I did to her but I'm not sure if I should contact her again to apologize.

I'm pretty sure it would be best for her if she just forgot about me altogether....

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Dec 5th, '07, 14:35

wow...she wrote that...??? I'm probably not the right person to say this but your last thought is probably the most apropriate thing to do....and than u maybe wont go to hell like me.

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 5th, '07, 21:14

Confessions?....hmm, I think I better not, I might be haul off to jail or give others nightmares :P....

@ ply....you were a bad a**, so apologize if your conscious is killing you when you run into her; I think that would be the good thing to do....

Ply

Post by Ply » Dec 6th, '07, 04:47

mimmi wrote:Confessions?....hmm, I think I better not, I might be haul off to jail or give others nightmares :P....

@ ply....you were a bad a**, so apologize if your conscious is killing you when you run into her; I think that would be the good thing to do....
Apologizing just because I feel bad seems kind of selfish to me. Thing is, I have apologized before for... some other stuff :mrgreen: but that only led her to believe that I was actually interested in her :glare: .

I can live with the guilt.

And come on people, we're all basically anonymous here.
I want to see more dirty secrets :roll

Dreamfall

Post by Dreamfall » Dec 6th, '07, 18:33

And come on people, we're all basically anonymous here.
I want to see more dirty secrets
haha,that is good one!
why don't u do it first...your secret wasn't dirty enough and it's your turn anyway :D
If I reveal my dirty secrets then I wont have them at all....but i can post it to u on pm if u promise not to spread story around........................maybe... :roll

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Dec 9th, '07, 07:44

Ply wrote:hehe at least you were justified :lol

what prompted my previous post was this:
11/26/07

There always is, one thing I must remember though - he doesn't love me. he didn't then, he implied he could date me out of pity when I first met him, I said no. I asked him again and again time after time and nothing changed. I thought, if he knew me better he would love me - he definitely likes me more than when he did back when we were in junior high, but still - maybe it is the way men 'love', or maybe it is his way - I have no idea. Then again, time also is the thing - how much he knows about me? Not much, but enough. I can't tell him everything, my thesis is correct up only to a point, if he knows me all too well he will be repulsed by what lurks in my mind. Does everyone have such secrets, such thoughts that should never surface, or is it me? Again, I am oblivious. Maybe he could accept me with everything though, after he is familiar to my 'good' qualities. Again, this could constitute as yet another useless ploy - but there should be limits, to what people know - because no one can understand another person completely, hence some things must be kept away from the outside.
I feel really bad for all the stuff I did to her but I'm not sure if I should contact her again to apologize.

I'm pretty sure it would be best for her if she just forgot about me altogether....
Whoa dude. She's crazy! :crazy: Stay away from her. You can apologize to her by paying for her much needed therapy sessions. Kidding. :lol I think you should apologize for whatever you think you should, and quickly add that she's just not your type nor will she ever be. But then, how do you know she was talking about you, and not some other guy? :scratch:

Anyway, I do some bad things that I hardly ever feel bad about. :lol

uh oh :whistling:
Last edited by ackirom on Apr 12th, '08, 03:03, edited 1 time in total.

K-CT

Post by K-CT » Dec 19th, '07, 19:25

@ ackirom
That was majorly evil!
I can't believe how well you planned that

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Dec 19th, '07, 19:32

pfft I just catalyzed the inevitable. Either you're right, I'm majorly evil because it all went my way, or it was just my big ego and it was gonna go down that way despite my efforts. Anyway, shouldn't you be confessing about your own misdeeds?
Last edited by ackirom on Apr 12th, '08, 03:04, edited 1 time in total.

K-CT

Post by K-CT » Dec 19th, '07, 19:42

misdeeds? umm i have none. *runs away*

bluespring

Post by bluespring » Dec 19th, '07, 21:29

need to buy designer shoessss need to sell clothes

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Dec 19th, '07, 21:40

Need to stop spending over 3 thousands for the Christmass holiday, but can I be able to do that?.... :O somebody has to do the rest of my shopping for me....shopping, shopping is evil? :P....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 27th, '07, 16:26

confessions huh
ok here is one from me
i have a personality where i dont like people getting close to me, for this reason i decided it was time to break of a friendship with a friend of mine. So here what I did:
His girlfriend is a lovely girl but really easy to manipulate and I happened to share a class with her. I managed to get her to write a really heartfelt break-up letter to him about how she was in love with someone else (i knew he had issues about this), then i dilevered the letter to him. Of course to get her to write the letter and to make it break up our friendship i told her to tell him that I wrote it. So after he got really upset at her she told him that and he came looking for me. He told me if she had written it even not meaning it he would have to rethink their relationship but if I had written it we couldnt be friends anymore.
So I said very proudly "I wrote it"

rossier

Post by rossier » Jan 9th, '08, 20:38

Hmm... When i was in kindergarden, i put a gum on this boy eyebrows. It's wont come off so he had to shaved it. The next day i put gum on his hair. Again have to shave it. A year later i poked his eyeslids with a pencil. So lucky i missed a few mm or he might end up blind! My teacher declared I WAS TO DANGEROUS TO BE FRIENDS WITH so i end up a loner for the whole year. Many years later, a handsome guy approached me in college. He was the boy at my kindergarden. He asked me out. I refused, scared he might hold a grudge and plan to set my hair on fire or smth. :P

No.. not just me, but all of us who made a confession here are going to HELL Some of us might have to stay there for the rest of his / her life hahahaha...

Firehawk

Post by Firehawk » Feb 5th, '08, 05:24

Oh man this is definitely a fun thread.

This is a rough one for me to admit to, but at my best friend's Christmas party I hooked up with three girls. It was possibly the worst mistake of my life, aside from being a terrible misdeed.

The first girl told everyone about it, so any illusion of being a good person went away. The second girl went around telling people I "forcibly violated her" and the third girl (unknown to me, was a hardcore Catholic) felt extremely guilty and told her mother, who told her father.

I swear to God every word I just wrote is the exact truth as it happened. I want you to think of what this did to my social life. As well as circulating around the entire damn state (or it felt like that), I also heard from my mother about it, who heard from her friend, who heard from the girls dad.

I guess maybe the act in itself wasn't amazingly terrible, but looking back the results definitely make for the worst day (and following months) ever.

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 5th, '08, 07:24

Firehawk wrote:Oh man this is definitely a fun thread.

This is a rough one for me to admit to, but at my best friend's Christmas party I hooked up with three girls. It was possibly the worst mistake of my life, aside from being a terrible misdeed.

The first girl told everyone about it, so any illusion of being a good person went away. The second girl went around telling people I "forcibly violated her" and the third girl (unknown to me, was a hardcore Catholic) felt extremely guilty and told her mother, who told her father.

I swear to God every word I just wrote is the exact truth as it happened. I want you to think of what this did to my social life. As well as circulating around the entire damn state (or it felt like that), I also heard from my mother about it, who heard from her friend, who heard from the girls dad.

I guess maybe the act in itself wasn't amazingly terrible, but looking back the results definitely make for the worst day (and following months) ever.
well to put it bluntly
that sure serves you right

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Feb 6th, '08, 14:40

Maybe this makes me a horrible person, but I don't think you deserved such a commotion and if I were you, I wouldn't beat myself up for it. Everyone has meaninglessly hooked up with who knows who, and by making mistakes you learn to be a better person. You didn't ask all of them to go steady with you (or whatever), did you?
I'm just saying, while 3 is quite many hook ups in one night, I don't see a problem with having fun, the important part is to make sure the other one knows it's just for fun (or whatever you're after).

(I'm sorry, I laughed a little at the part where you told that even your mother let you hear about it... while it's fun when it happens to someone else, the thought of my mom ever knowing about pretty much anything in my "personal life", well... it's a scary thought!)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Feb 7th, '08, 03:14

SSpiegel wrote:
Everyone has meaninglessly hooked up with who knows who"
please don't put everyone in one basket like that
we dont all go throwing out saliva down peoples throats willy nilly

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Feb 7th, '08, 09:30

This is obviously a touchy subject one should not talk about too lightly. My post isn't to be taken literally. Usually when people say 'everybody', they mean a fairly big bunch of people. Sorry, if my choice of words offended you in any way.

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Mar 26th, '08, 12:31

. . . . . .

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Mar 26th, '08, 12:33

. . . . . .. . .

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Mar 26th, '08, 12:34

. . . . . . . . .

Ply

Post by Ply » Mar 27th, '08, 19:40

r3ika wrote:. . . . . .
I enjoy these comments.

but anyway here's another:

I sometimes lure shy girls into thinking that I'm interested in them, then glare at them as if they were being terribly rude by even thinking of moving to sit next to me.

The alienation stays with them for days.

xiah1fan

Post by xiah1fan » Mar 27th, '08, 20:03

Maaaaan u guys are dirty...i probably shouldn't be here .....Heeh.....
But its fun..seriously u all guys will go to hell.....But thats fine i wont be alone then.....HEHE... :D
Encluding:r3ika

Ply.....dude u dont deserv her!!!!!............

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Mar 27th, '08, 20:35

woooow-- you confession people are cruel and unusual-- instead of saying whats on your mind (i don't want to date you, i don't want to be your friend..etc) you hide what you really think and make the other person suffer.. you should say what's on our mind and what you really think of that person--anyway I know were not all angels so here is my little confession--

when i was little i really liked my cuz bicycle --so one day I pushed him off of his bicycle and he went crying to my aunt--while he was gone i had fun with his little bike--when he came back with his mom i was done riding--and told his mom that i didn't do anything and that he pushed me instead.. his mom believed me (since i am a girl) and grounded him for a week.. so for a whole week while he was looking out of his window i was riding his bicycle...looking back at it now- it's funny--but he gets mad when i mention it hehe..

iheartyamapi

Post by iheartyamapi » Mar 27th, '08, 21:10

HAHA this is such a fun thread :lol !! Here goes my confession, and I may seem a bit evil but oh well:

So my ex boyfriend cheated on me with this really stupid blonde with huge boobs. And she moves in with him without my knowledge. But didn't really take it to heart as we only saw each other for about a month. I was far from being in love with him but did start to like him. So I wasn't deeply hurt or anything, just pissssssssed.

Then a week or so later, I hear that he's having a miserable time with her because she's being clingy, annoying, etc etc and how he wanted me back. So I called him and tell him to meet me at this party because I wanted to talk about how I really miss him and want him to be my boyfriend again.

At the party, I made sure he saw me making out with his friends and told him I'm not interested in a loser like him. Also, my guy friends found out and they said they "took care of it" for me so I'm guessing that means he beat the crap out of him.

I feel kind of bad for wanting revenge but I think he deserved it :roll

Also, in high school I was a huge ****. I got caught up in the living in 'the OC' type of lifestyle and hung out with those rich bitchy popular girls at school. Looking back, I feel so terrible for being mean to everyone. I'm in college now, so happy that I've changed, but I still feel sooo bad for being so mean. But I really need to say sorry to everyone I was mean to (even if they won't be able to see this).

Hira-chan

Post by Hira-chan » Mar 30th, '08, 10:34

wow that was entertaining...really!!!!

wlben

Post by wlben » Apr 5th, '08, 07:34

I tried one night stand b4.....it's fun but risky (of AIDS) ...now i looked back...stupid me...hehe

deshou

Post by deshou » Apr 24th, '08, 04:58

iheartyamapi wrote:At the party, I made sure he saw me making out with his friends and told him I'm not interested in a loser like him. Also, my guy friends found out and they said they "took care of it" for me so I'm guessing that means he beat the crap out of him.

I feel kind of bad for wanting revenge but I think he deserved it :roll
hahaha, I feel so good right now, I'm not the only mean person around :lol
Of course he deserved it, you could even have tortured him a bit more !

Hmmm, I've done so many bad things that it's actually hard to remember them all...
Sure, I feel bad for doing them and in this respect I might have improved a little (maybe I've become too self-conscious for being hurt myself), but I migrate a lot and it's impossible to apologize to people I'll never see again.

Right now I'm remembering this girl to which I was really mean to.
it's not like I didn't like her, we played together sometimes and our moms knew each other well; it was just that my then "best-friend" didn't. Back then, I was a real tomboy and would defy anyone for whatever reason and she took advantage of that.
Anyway, we were about 10 years old or so and, for some reason, that girly girl really wanted to be my friend. The worse I treated her, the more she wanted me to acknowledge her or something.

In this one event, our parents arranged for her to return home in our car. Needless to say, she only returned once.
I would dash out to my mom's car after school with her running after me, except I was much faster. When my mom asked about her I would say "oh, I didn't see her", "she didn't say she would go with us today" or even "she said she didn't need a ride today".
After a week of this, her mom calls my mom saying she returned home crying and was really upset, blah, blah, blah. Of course my mom took my side replying that the girl was never there on time nor with me and my mom couldn't wait forever since she had other stuff to take care of :O
Their friendship was pretty much doomed after that.
The girl never mentioned anything to me (nor did I), and just kept on torturing her until leaving town again a couple of years later.

Girl, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry. I truly didn't know better.
Also, sorry guys for such a long post.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 12th, '08, 17:16

confession....i have one....couple years back met a girl online....chatted exchanged pics.....she was cute and everything so i thought....one day we decided to meet at the mall....then the girl showed up wasnt the girl on the pics....i mean she was chunky and short...not that i have anything against fat women...but man she was false advertisement....lied to me so was pissed and left her sitting there.....after about 2 hours went back to the mall curious to see if she was still waiting on me....and there she was.....i felt bad so i rang my buddy gboy to meet her.....and he did....made up some crazy story that i got ran over by the bus....made her laugh...took her to eat watched a movie with her.... it turned out the girl on the pics was actually her bestfriend.....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 13th, '08, 02:26

slowmoe wrote:confession....i have one....couple years back met a girl online....chatted exchanged pics.....she was cute and everything so i thought....one day we decided to meet at the mall....then the girl showed up wasnt the girl on the pics....i mean she was chunky and short...not that i have anything against fat women...but man she was false advertisement....lied to me so was pissed and left her sitting there.....after about 2 hours went back to the mall curious to see if she was still waiting on me....and there she was.....i felt bad so i rang my buddy gboy to meet her.....and he did....made up some crazy story that i got ran over by the bus....made her laugh...took her to eat watched a movie with her.... it turned out the girl on the pics was actually her bestfriend.....
i wonder which one is adri? is she the bestfriend? hope so.... :D

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 13th, '08, 02:36

lol bro....nah....those girls were hispanics from brooklyn...her bestfriend was hella sweet looking too....but she had a bf at the time.....where you been.....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 13th, '08, 02:57

@slowmoe
:D i thought you were refering to adri.... been here all this time just not posting.... and the lounge was locked... hehe

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 13th, '08, 03:03

being a lurker eh.....yea i know they locked the lounge....i dont get it...we werent misbehaving....lol....

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » May 13th, '08, 03:26

so many things i've done
4chan messes you up
things i would've found incredibly sad
i now find myself laughing at
any1 know what i mean?

not that i have anything against 4chan
great place
love going there
but
it changes you

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » May 13th, '08, 03:36

you sir
win 3 internetz for hooking w/ 3 girls in 1 night
an accomplishment indeed

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 13th, '08, 04:36

slowmoe wrote:being a lurker eh.....yea i know they locked the lounge....i dont get it...we werent misbehaving....lol....
yah, a lurker... we're not misbehaving but we are posting a series of off topic posts... hehe

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 13th, '08, 04:42

Zyrene bf, where have you been all my life, give me kiss, Darling. LOLLOL&LOL!

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 13th, '08, 05:19

zyrene wrote:
slowmoe wrote:being a lurker eh.....yea i know they locked the lounge....i dont get it...we werent misbehaving....lol....
yah, a lurker... we're not misbehaving but we are posting a series of off topic posts... hehe
yea i know.....well we're trying our best not to.....night bro.....have a good day @school....peace out....

zippyflu

Post by zippyflu » May 14th, '08, 10:25

this is a really funny thread, i got one..
6th grade.. all of a sudden, one of my friends in class was like omg look at ____ she got some really big boobies.. so me being a stupid lil kid who just discovered boobies went around tellin every1 in my class to look at her boobies its sooo big.. (i wasnt in love wit boobies at that point yet, i just played tag, rock paper scissors, flying cards, e.t.c nyc lunchtime games) but she told the teacher, and the rest of foggy.. i dont remember if the teacher set me straight or did one of the counslers set me straight.. but it turned out she actually had a crush on me..

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 14th, '08, 16:14

Dear Father, I have one confession to confess today and no it's not a past sin, it's more like last night's sin.

Ok Father, last night I went to the club and met up with another "you know who" without my "you know who" knowing it. I was still upset with my "you know who" over the weekend thingy and hence, I did what I did last night. Anyways, now that I have confessed my sin, can I be labeled a goodboy again? Just wondering.

Mwah! :-)

blamvitaburst

Post by blamvitaburst » May 14th, '08, 21:21

This thread isn't funny, it's just sad that people can be this shitty to other people without giving a damn. Whether there is an afterlife or not, you're in the process of creating your own Hell in this life- and that's just pitiful. Hopefully you'll all mature beyond these activities because life is too short to waste it on this kind of idiotic behavior.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 15th, '08, 05:23

G'boy wrote:Dear Father, I have one confession to confess today and no it's not a past sin, it's more like last night's sin.

Ok Father, last night I went to the club and met up with another "you know who" without my "you know who" knowing it. I was still upset with my "you know who" over the weekend thingy and hence, I did what I did last night. Anyways, now that I have confessed my sin, can I be labeled a goodboy again? Just wondering.

Mwah! :-)
you can only be labeled a goodboy again if you tell me who is who...

yours truly,
-Father-

:D :lol

Ply

Post by Ply » May 15th, '08, 08:23

blamvitaburst wrote:This thread isn't funny, it's just sad that people can be this shitty to other people without giving a damn. Whether there is an afterlife or not, you're in the process of creating your own Hell in this life- and that's just pitiful. Hopefully you'll all mature beyond these activities because life is too short to waste it on this kind of idiotic behavior.
If you're actually surprised by this laughably "sinful" display of human nature then you're either lying to yourself or just plain naive.

To be honest:

There is no god. Morality is subjective. Indiscriminate compassion is illogical. A conscience is nothing but a fear of retribution. Justice is merely a euphemism for revenge and is not a justifiable reason to punish someone in a society based around laws.

That's what I really think about life...but of course that's not really the best way to make friends. Every single person inevitably figures out that there is a certain mode of behavior that will allow them to be accepted by society.

For me it doesn't matter how I try to portray myself. I've found that my true nature eventually rears its ugly head.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 15th, '08, 16:26

Heres mine:

the office in which i worked in is at the 11th floor, one day when i was about to go home and boarded the elevator, i dunno what happened but instead of pressing the ground floor i pressed floors 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,G and then step out of the elevator when it reached the 10th floor... then accidentally a guy from the 10th floor enters the elevator. i freaked out so i hurried down using the other elevator and then skip work the next day. :D :D :D

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 15th, '08, 17:01

@blamvitaburst....why the hate miss.....everyones here having fun chatting sharing their stories one day at a time...its the internet....why be so serious and letting others comments/confessions affect you personally......i dont believe in god but i do respect others of their belief/faith/religion.....casting a sin on others is comitting a sin in itself cus you dont agreed with their actions etc.....be open-minded....people are hardly infallible....we learn accept and move on.....peace.....

zhinsara

Post by zhinsara » May 19th, '08, 05:14

mine was with my best friend and we were only 12. we called up her dad's mistress and pretended to be the second mistress just to save her family from breaking into pieces. till now, no one know it was us who did it! i did most of the talking and i even told her that we can do a threesome one day! she got so mad that the next day she went up to his office and slapped him. i wonder if i am going to hell for this.

Ply

Post by Ply » May 19th, '08, 08:45

zhinsara wrote:mine was with my best friend and we were only 12. we called up her dad's mistress and pretended to be the second mistress just to save her family from breaking into pieces. till now, no one know it was us who did it! i did most of the talking and i even told her that we can do a threesome one day! she got so mad that the next day she went up to his office and slapped him. i wonder if i am going to hell for this.
mmm I don't see anything wrong with this....

meredith

Post by meredith » May 28th, '08, 05:53

when i was in standard 3, i like this one cute boy. so, i wrote a letter hoping to gave him the next day. so, i put it in my closet. the next day, when i try to search for the letter, i found out my mother already read it! argh... so embarrassing... until now, i cant forget that and my mother always make fun of me... :cry: :pale: [/quote]