Rate my girl!!! kudasai

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

Rate my girl!!!

6%
31%
13%
16%
34%

Total votes: 32

zyrene

Rate my girl!!! kudasai

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 16:20

Please rate my girl with 5 as the highest 5 means very beautiful and 1 means very ugly. I am arranged to marry this girl when i reached 22.

Chrisswe

Post by Chrisswe » May 6th, '08, 16:24

What a stupid poll, does she know youre doing this?

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 16:29

Nope, i dont think she does... and i dont think she knows this site. thats why i think its safe.

hey9

Post by hey9 » May 6th, '08, 16:33

I rate you 10 on the douche scale. Who wouldn't want to marry you?!

Asellus

Post by Asellus » May 6th, '08, 16:34

Exactly why does she need to be rated?

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 16:37

hey9 wrote:I rate you 10 on the douche scale. Who wouldn't want to marry you?!
thanks bro, i'll take that as saying that shes beautiful.
Asellus wrote:Exactly why does she need to be rated?
just wanna know if shes worh to spend my whole life with. at least physically. :-)

Halfass

Post by Halfass » May 6th, '08, 17:00

@Zyrene: She's cute. Congrats, bro!

But damn Willis! Did you ask if you could post her sexy photographie for everyone to see? Kinda disrespecting your Lady without first asking, IMHO.

What's more important to you? The girl's face or body or personality? SCOOP!

Asellus

Post by Asellus » May 6th, '08, 17:09

zyrene wrote:
hey9 wrote:I rate you 10 on the douche scale. Who wouldn't want to marry you?!
thanks bro, i'll take that as saying that shes beautiful.
Asellus wrote:Exactly why does she need to be rated?
just wanna know if shes worh to spend my whole life with. at least physically. :-)
You mean you can't tell!? @_@

In any case, I agree with Halfass.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 17:16

@halfass and asellus
the personality bro, but i dont really have a choice even if she has a bad personality. so i want second opinion about her looks. i do think shes pretty.

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 6th, '08, 17:18

Zyrene, she is pretty, :-)

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 17:22

Thanks adri... and ohhh.. have you thought about what moe said at the lounge? hehe just kidding... :D

hey9

Post by hey9 » May 6th, '08, 17:26

zyrene wrote:@halfass and asellus
the personality bro, but i dont really have a choice even if she has a bad personality. so i want second opinion about her looks. i do think shes pretty.
If you think she's pretty, why do you need other people's agreement that she's pretty? Weak.

Why don't you show her this thread? I'm sure she'll love it.

tisa

Post by tisa » May 6th, '08, 17:32

Don't you think you're asking the wrong people here. You're the one marrying her not us.
Still i wish you two a happy marriage.

yukachan

Post by yukachan » May 6th, '08, 17:34

Hey, how about posting a pic of yourself? I would love to rate your look and I promise I will be honest.

sakuratje

Post by sakuratje » May 6th, '08, 17:34

she's beautiful ^^
but is she okay with the fact you put her pic on the internet so other people can rate her?
:D

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 17:46

hush hush hush!!!! i told u pips she doesnt know about this. we havent even meet before.

@hey9
thats some harsh words in there. sorry for being weak. sorry that your god did not give me enough strength to be confident on my opinion about how she looks. and lastly, i'm sorry that your stronger than me. peace out bro :D

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 6th, '08, 17:46

zyrene wrote:Thanks adri... and ohhh.. have you thought about what moe said at the lounge? hehe just kidding... :D
:offtopic:

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 6th, '08, 17:52

c'mon yall....give zyrene a break.....he just asking for our opinions...no harm done....why gotta be mean.....bro your girsl cute....arranged marriage in this day and age....wow....

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 6th, '08, 17:56

What exactly do men look at when they're checking out a prospect? :unsure:

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 18:00

@jscorpio
for me the eyes... and the hair...
@slowmoe
thanks bro, anyway adri is here... hmmmmm i smell the love in the net.. blosoming like the cherry blossoms... hehe just kidding... :D

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 6th, '08, 18:00

asking me....

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 6th, '08, 18:02

from a guy viewpoint will be her boobies and butt....

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 6th, '08, 18:04

Nothing else?

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 6th, '08, 18:06

zyrene wrote:thanks bro, anyway adri is here... hmmmmm i smell the love in the net.. blosoming like the cherry blossoms... hehe just kidding... :D
:offtopic:
**Ignoring you**

blamvitaburst

Post by blamvitaburst » May 6th, '08, 18:08

Well, it would be funny if she did this exact same thing to a photo of you on the internet.
Arranged marriage would be so weird and scary, especially for a girl I would think. I hope you treat her well and vice versa and that love can develop if you really must marry who your family has chosen.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » May 6th, '08, 18:16

Hmm, Not Really.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 18:17

@jscorpio
your being defensive.... :D
@blamvitaburst
i promise i will treat her well only if she did treat me will. i mean i would be half a man if i wont punch her if she punch me first, ne`? :D just kidding

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 6th, '08, 18:22

Jscorpio wrote:What exactly do men look at when they're checking out a prospect? :unsure:
Adri gf, your not hitting on Moe tard tard, are you? LOLLOL&LOL!

I mean really gf, what Moe tard tard wanna say is that the woman's body defined solely by her boobies and butt and, unfortunately, all other parts are given secondary consideration. But with time, her eyes and smile are given equal importance, along with the aforementioned two. Ok, gf?

Anyways Zyrene bf, take it from the fabulous... ME! Can you handle the truth? I mean really bf, your girl's not cute and not ugly either. She's normal looking. More importantly is to love and respect each otherI Like the poster blamvitaburst said, treat her well, bf. Mwah!

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 18:31

Thanks G.. but the poll says shes above the normal. :D

G'boy

Post by G'boy » May 6th, '08, 18:33

They were being nice, bf. :P I'm kiddng. NOT! LOLLOL&LOL!

hey9

Post by hey9 » May 6th, '08, 21:15

zyrene wrote:hush hush hush!!!! i told u pips she doesnt know about this. we havent even meet before.

@hey9
thats some harsh words in there. sorry for being weak. sorry that your god did not give me enough strength to be confident on my opinion about how she looks. and lastly, i'm sorry that your stronger than me. peace out bro :D
Why are you apologizing to me? I'm not the one you've posted a pic of. No consideration for how your girlfriend might feel, how she might think a thread like this is humiliating or demeaning - you're awesome.

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » May 6th, '08, 22:02

I would need to see the rest of her and if your basing your decision soley on looks, i would definetely think twice...trust me bro although looks are important in the beginning, once the haze wears off you will regret it...that is unless there is more to this relationship than meets the eye...

Anyways i wonder what your score is on the forum she posted your picture on :lol

groink

Post by groink » May 6th, '08, 22:30

Just a friendly reminder...

The Internet is PERMANENT. It is worse than a tattoo. Always think about that before posting something like this.

--- groink

dhunter

Post by dhunter » May 6th, '08, 22:31

Ijust read all this.. arranged marraige..
are you importing this girl over ???
I thought you would at least meet to see if yes you are compatible.... hmmmm

lincorp.com

Post by lincorp.com » May 6th, '08, 22:38

REally i thought that big edit button on the top right hand corner would allow him to edit the original post once hes made up his decision...the picture can also be removed as well...
groink wrote:Just a friendly reminder...

The Internet is PERMANENT. It is worse than a tattoo. Always think about that before posting something like this.

--- groink

groink

Post by groink » May 7th, '08, 00:13

lincorp.com wrote:REally i thought that big edit button on the top right hand corner would allow him to edit the original post once hes made up his decision...the picture can also be removed as well...
He won't. And even if he did, that photo and this topic are probably already cached by Google and the hundreds of other cache bots. Soon it'll be submitted onto other web sites. There's one social site I came across where guys upload amateur photos of women they've found on the 'net (not the women, the photos.) Some guys even have the nerve to upload a photo of a woman they don't even know and claim she's his g/f. Just ask the likes of Gillian Chung - I bet she wishes photos can be removed from the Internet.

--- groink

Issy

Post by Issy » May 7th, '08, 00:46

are you people being serious????????
first time i saw this thread's name, i thought is a spam/ big wind-up,/a joke thread. the more i read about it i am more and more convinced that it is one of those.
i really can't understand some of those sympathtic replies you get regarding your supposed girl friend.
if there is 1% of truth in your post, i really think you should be ashamed of yourself for posting your future wife picture and ask people to rate it for you.
i am just wondering what happens if you get all the ratings 1 or 2? would it makes any difference in your choice? if not, why have you bothred in the first place?
i really feel sorry for that poor girl ( your gf/future wife/ just a random pic) to be rated like this. thank god that she is getting high rates. but even in this case, this is NOT right.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 7th, '08, 00:59

dont you guyz think i should send her the link on this forum and watch her reaction? if she gets angry then dr is a big posibility that the marriage would be cancelled, ne`?

melica37

Post by melica37 » May 7th, '08, 00:59

Issy wrote:are you people being serious????????
first time i saw this thread's name, i thought is a spam/ big wind-up,/a joke thread. the more i read about it i am more and more convinced that it is one of those.
i really can't understand some of those sympathtic replies you get regarding your supposed girl friend.
if there is 1% of truth in your post, i really think you should be ashamed of yourself for posting your future wife picture and ask people to rate it for you.
i am just wondering what happens if you get all the ratings 1 or 2? would it makes any difference in your choice? if not, why have you bothred in the first place?
i really feel sorry for that poor girl ( your gf/future wife/ just a random pic) to be rated like this. thank god that she is getting high rates. but even in this case, this is NOT right.
Double ditto to this response.

zyrene you appear not only to be an insensitive lout but a moron as well. If any of this is true then consider yourself poor husband material and give the girl a break. Sheesh...

hepcat05

Post by hepcat05 » May 7th, '08, 01:21

At other sites I post on, I would have dismissed this as a gimmick immediately, but D-addicts has always been relatively free of this style of trolling. So for now, I’m going to accept that the OP is serious and ask him a few questions.
zyrene wrote:we havent even meet before.
Really? How old are the two of you? How long have you known your marriage with her was arranged in advance? When are you finally going to meet?
zyrene wrote:but I don’t really have a choice even if she has a bad personality.
Could you elaborate on this because I am genuinely curious about how serious arranged marriages are to cultures that still practice them. I mean, if you do say no, what will happen? Will you be killed? Cut off financially? Or will you just get a tongue lashing for being a bad son? Some combination of the above?

As for the woman, she is cute, but personality, sense of humor, and the drama (or lack thereof) that she brings to the relationship are far more important factors to consider when the issue is an LTR or marriage.

Edit: What is with all these people voting 1? I agree that posting this thread was not a good idea, but that does not mean the girl is ugly. :roll

Shae0001

Post by Shae0001 » May 7th, '08, 01:33

To answer your question she's pretty. But personality and demenor are two diffrent things. Hopefully she has a nice personality ,or character that you like so your arrangement isn't a bad one.

rps13sh

Post by rps13sh » May 7th, '08, 01:57

i cant beleive she got 5's and 4's. wow. very surprised.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 7th, '08, 02:16

sorry for being insensitive, if i was... to tell you the truth, i am really surprised with the replies. i didnt really think that it was rude to post someones picture and let everybody rate it. me and my roomies were arguing about her last night if my roomies new girl is really pretty or cute. and yes i have the permission of her boyfriend which is my roomate. but yes again, he doesnt have the permission from his girl and thank you for the rate guyz... my roomate is winning. and now i'm about to owe him two weekends of bar hopping. really sorry guyz.... :-) :D :salut:

xbatio66

Post by xbatio66 » May 7th, '08, 02:17

she's cute and you're crazy for doing this!

youre_an_idiot

Post by youre_an_idiot » May 7th, '08, 02:35

first of all i can't believe i'm commenting to this thread, and purposely registered to this website to say that ur seriously an idiot. I know u don't care about those criticizing you about this, but i just had to say anyway that this is one of the dummest things ever. hope she finds out and woops ur ass and neuters you.

ps. she's fugly by the way. If you don't know what that means, look it up.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 7th, '08, 02:42

youre_an_idiot wrote:first of all i can't believe i'm commenting to this thread, and purposely registered to this website to say that ur seriously an idiot. I know u don't care about those criticizing you about this, but i just had to say anyway that this is one of the dummest things ever. hope she finds out and woops ur ass and neuters you.

Fugly ---> Describes someone who is so far beyond ugly, they are fuckin' ugly.

thanks if you vote that on the poll i will have 1 vote more. but i doubt people will vote that shes ugly, now that i blow my real intention, seriously you guyz would want me to lose. :-( :x

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 7th, '08, 02:49

youre_an_idiot wrote:first of all i can't believe i'm commenting to this thread, and purposely registered to this website to say that ur seriously an idiot. I know u don't care about those criticizing you about this, but i just had to say anyway that this is one of the dummest things ever. hope she finds out and woops ur ass and neuters you.

@your an idiot for dropping in here acting like an idiot maybe even being a hypocrite.....i'm sure most of us have done things in life that wasnt right....i'm sure wasnt zyrene first intention to offend his girl....he simply asking for opinion....why gotta sound like a jerk...dont like the thread then dont comment....shoot.....

lmaonade

Post by lmaonade » May 7th, '08, 03:02

dont' pay attention to all these nubs
i find this super funny

put a tracer on her
she might run away if she finds this thread

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 7th, '08, 03:09

Right-o...locking.
This thread is not what this forum is geared for and is even less appropriate because the person being "rated" is not a public persona and clearly has not given consent.

Pic deleted too.
It looks like her name was on the pic as well. O_o