What are your fetishes? hihi~

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Apr 6th, '09, 07:30

mimmi wrote:
nankasento wrote:
mimmi wrote:hihi....I don't have any fetish what so ever :P....
What about a paraphilia?
LOL, sorry I don't have any....my brain is very healthy, therefore I don't have any mental
disease/disorder....but just wondering, how can a nonsexual body part will become an object of sexual arousal to others?.... quite puzzling on this, so maybe that's why it's has to be consider as a mental disorder/paraphalia lol ....so nakasento, since it's the disorder of the mind sexualy, so what's your?....come on don't be shy, you can tell us, whispering them to us, I'll zip my lips, won't repeat it :whistling: hahahha....
Ooh, zipped lips, a new fetish!!!!

As far as nonsexual bodyparts being objects of sexual arousal? Frankly, there's not a bodypart I can think of that couldn't be employed or thought of sexually. Different strokes for different folks (in this case, literally....). For instance, I'm not homosexual, but I can understand if someone describes what it is they like about another dude. Can't say that the feelings are duplicated, because it just doesn't do it for me. But intellectually, I can understand it. Emotionally, I can understand when lesbians describe the same things to me. Why? Because they're a lot closer to what I myself find attractive.

Was that not one of the most dry and boring posts I've made in a while? Putting myself to sleep here.

and btw, he mentioned being a Switch, so you can do some reading to find out more.

Personally, I'm a bit curious about one of the masters I've seen on my e-cig forum. Not interested in her services, but it's interesting to communicate with someone who does the stuff for a living and hearing about some of the mundane female things you wouldn't normally think of when fantasizing about your mistress.

Probably relates to how hearing a store clerk mention that Grace Park had smelly feet when she tried on some shoes. Which probably relates to the smell thing I mentioned earlier, which probably relates to making one of my favorite stars more "human" and approachable-seeming. Which probably relates to something else I mentioned somewhere earlier.

Though from some of the scenes from Battlestar Galactica that have her romping around or posing nude, she's either totally shaved or has one of the tightest wax jobs possible. Which of course tends to negate the humanizing effects of the foot odor thing. But not completely....

I think I'm in Grace withdrawal since BSG's now off the air, because this post is going absolutely nowhere fast. Need to find a copy of East 52nd sometime soon to feed my addiction........

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Apr 6th, '09, 09:43

LOL, sorry I don't have any....my brain is very healthy, therefore I don't have any mental
disease/disorder....but just wondering, how can a nonsexual body part will become an object of sexual arousal to others?.... quite puzzling on this, so maybe that's why it's has to be consider as a mental disorder/paraphalia lol ....so nakasento, since it's the disorder of the mind sexualy, so what's your?....come on don't be shy, you can tell us, whispering them to us, I'll zip my lips, won't repeat it Whistling hahahha....
You can be healthy and still have fetishes. It's not a mental disease/disorder; it's a preference.

For example, are you a leg person? A neck person? A lips person? None of these are technically sexual organs, but many people associate at least one of them with sexual acts.

If the only thing that brings you sexual arousal to you is seeing missionary sex... oh, wait, voyeurism is a fetish.

Let's try again: if the only thing that brings you sexual arousal is having missionary sex (without any touching, because non-sexual parts do not do anything for you), I cannot imagine how you get any enjoyment out of it.

Basically, the point is that 99% of arousal comes from the human brain. This is why some people like talking dirty. It's why sometimes a single, searing look can leave a person wanting for days. This is why most of the times, the anticipation is the best part. It's all about what you associate with sexual gratification, and though it has to do--at least in part--with your past experiences, being different does NOT make you broken.

oeyamw

Post by oeyamw » Apr 12th, '09, 11:19

ladies on heels & stockings look gorgeous. :)

Medousa

Post by Medousa » Apr 30th, '09, 11:54

My fetish is.... Asian guys !! :wub:
I always had a thing with Asian ppl but eversince I started watching dramas... well... lets just say that I grew more fond of them 8)

Unfortunatly, I have only dated 1 korean guy so far, they are not many Asian ppl in my country :cry:

nankasento

Post by nankasento » May 7th, '09, 22:25

aNToK wrote:As far as nonsexual bodyparts being objects of sexual arousal? Frankly, there's not a bodypart I can think of that couldn't be employed or thought of sexually.
Those are including the liver, intestines, pituitary, Thymus and bones etc.?

I have a preference for the ones that have a spine :mrgreen:

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » May 7th, '09, 22:43

nankasento wrote: Those are including the liver, intestines, pituitary, Thymus and bones etc.?

Hmm... yum.

jk jk.

Although, I do prefer a man WITH liver, intestines, and pituitary, etc... does that count? Besides, bones are totally sexy. (Think shoulder blades and collar bones.)

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jul 11th, '09, 15:24

ethidda wrote:
nankasento wrote: Those are including the liver, intestines, pituitary, Thymus and bones etc.?

Hmm... yum.

jk jk.

Although, I do prefer a man WITH liver, intestines, and pituitary, etc... does that count? Besides, bones are totally sexy. (Think shoulder blades and collar bones.)
Indeed and the Shoulder blades and collar bones are just as sexy as the spine and what about the mandible?