setting up a friend-too much-drama and secret

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
joewong

setting up a friend-too much-drama and secret

Post by joewong » Mar 15th, '09, 16:00

ok i set up my friend i knew for a while now. hes always phoning me or emailing me on "hows the woman" or you find any girls yet. hook me up. he would talk about my job and this and that, but his main reason he phone call me was-do you have any hook ups. you can just tell by his tone of voice.
so i did right with this xchange japanese student i met at the library. i didn't like her and didn't felt i could date her or she was interested in me.
i introduce him to my friend. he went out with her and like her, but the thing is he would tell me how he doesn't like Yumi since she is too short, or how her friend named Eriko is better looking and he doesn;t want me to tell Yumi this. if Yumi wasn't around he would go for Eriko...
i told him i said i won't and i don't.

the thing with him is then he gets overly parnoid and cautious. he keep on harassing me to not tell Yumi this and that and what he said. i told him i won't. he even said if he finds out from Yumi since he talks to her. he would burn my house or......etc break my neck. i am not sure why this guy is so overly parnoid and scared as to why., i even ask him and he said b/c i don't now how to word things and i just say it as it is. well if you told me not to say it i won't say it lol duh

the funny this is i have set him up 4x's and not once has he set me up. i don't think he ever will though too.

he also get parnoid and worred and keeps harassing me abiout not to say negative things abiut him to Yumi-the girl he likes that i set him up wiht. i keep telling him i won;t and i don;t but he keeps harass me not to. he says if you do i will kick ur a***. woah nice hey for helping a guy out i get this.

he always say that i'm not being used since he helps me out too like - since i have no car, and he always using his car to drive us me and my other friend to snowshoeing, or to the gym., across the border-we are in canada...etc which i don;t even really care to go-since i been before and didn;t really enjoy it , but for some reason he always insiist i go.
he say """well how about when i help you with when we drive you around with my car and my gas""", its not likle i am using you with having you set me up with woman.
at the same time i donl;t really care to go with him anyways.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Mar 17th, '09, 21:28

Judging from your topics here, you seem to have a lot [of drama] going on in your life.

I'm not saying this to offend you but which may come off as offensive regardless (which I'll apologize in advance for even though offending you wasn't purely intentional or deliberate - maybe just a fraction of it was was..."maybe" :roll), but have you considered seeking answers from friends, relatives, or maybe even professional help?

You're constantly asking for help on getting girls, putting yourself down in the process (a clinical sign to depression perhaps?), and then refusing to acknowledge any of the advice the forum members give you. I really don't see a point to your topics and in fact find it rather disturbing AND derogatory to read such negativity on the female sex...what with how most of us are coined as "gold-diggers" because we like ambition in a man or why Asian females are selling sex on craiglist.

So far you have complained about not owning a house, working temp jobs and other freelance work, not having a car/gas (whichever whatever), not being able to get a girlfriend, and now about how your friend has not yet "hooked you up" with a woman. Is there ANYTHING in your life you're content about or satisfied with? You sound pretty desperate in your quest for answers here but I have yet to see you get off your high horse and do something about it. After all, I thought there was a considerable amount of sound advice from members at D-A, especially's ethidda's.

Here you have this lovely girl who you so much as admitted was interested in you (which goes to show she wasn't of the "gold-digging" caliber, otherwise, why would she like you, right? without no car, house...etc)...but what do you do? You set her up with your friend....so that he falls for her instead. She must have had some redeeming qualities otherwise why else would your friend like her? So without giving her a chance, you pass her off to a friend like she's some sort of object you can pass back and forth, and now have the gall to complain how he hasn't returned the favor.

If that's not a sign of depression, I don't know what is.

But then again, maybe it's just me. Still, I do find your topics sexually objectifying and dehumanizing. Franking speaking, they make me feel like I'm in the minority just because I am an Asian female who does NOT pay to have sex or that I'm a gold-digger because I'm attracted to attractive ambitious men and for having high standards. After all, if I am able to get a good-looking, financially stabled, honest man, why should I have to settle for anything less?

p.s. should there really be a limit on how much a man should spend on his woman? Has nobody put into consideration that your friend's girlfriend may have spent just as much on him, too?

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 18th, '09, 00:12

lilswtangel wrote:Judging from your topics here, you seem to have a lot [of drama] going on in your life.

I'm not saying this to offend you but which may come off as offensive regardless (which I'll apologize in advance for even though offending you wasn't purely intentional or deliberate - maybe just a fraction of it was was..."maybe" :roll), but have you considered seeking answers from friends, relatives, or maybe even professional help?

You're constantly asking for help on getting girls, putting yourself down in the process (a clinical sign to depression perhaps?), and then refusing to acknowledge any of the advice the forum members give you. I really don't see a point to your topics and in fact find it rather disturbing AND derogatory to read such negativity on the female sex...what with how most of us are coined as "gold-diggers" because we like ambition in a man or why Asian females are selling sex on craiglist.

So far you have complained about not owning a house, working temp jobs and other freelance work, not having a car/gas (whichever whatever), not being able to get a girlfriend, and now about how your friend has not yet "hooked you up" with a woman. Is there ANYTHING in your life you're content about or satisfied with? You sound pretty desperate in your quest for answers here but I have yet to see you get off your high horse and do something about it. After all, I thought there was a considerable amount of sound advice from members at D-A, especially's ethidda's.

Here you have this lovely girl who you so much as admitted was interested in you (which goes to show she wasn't of the "gold-digging" caliber, otherwise, why would she like you, right? without no car, house...etc)...but what do you do? You set her up with your friend....so that he falls for her instead. She must have had some redeeming qualities otherwise why else would your friend like her? So without giving her a chance, you pass her off to a friend like she's some sort of object you can pass back and forth, and now have the gall to complain how he hasn't returned the favor.

But then again, maybe it's just me. Still, I do find your topics sexually objectifying and dehumanizing. Franking speaking, they make me feel like I'm in the minority just because I am an Asian female who does NOT pay to have sex or that I'm a gold-digger because I'm attracted to attractive ambitious men and for having high standards. After all, if I am able to get a good-looking, financially stabled, honest man, why should I have to settle for anything less?

p.s. should there really be a limit on how much a man should spend on his woman? Has nobody put into consideration that your friend's girlfriend may have spent just as much on him, too?
QFT

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Mar 18th, '09, 00:17

lilswtangel wrote:Judging from your topics here, you seem to have a lot [of drama] going on in your life.

Ouch! Burned! so true though lol

Calevera

Post by Calevera » Mar 18th, '09, 02:24

Joewong, why don't you take your chances with a girl and begin discovering for yourself what girls are really about. I think that is better than hearing it all from your friends.

Do you have female friends? If so, you could ask them for their opinions about women, too. Learn to make your questions specific though because if it's a broad question, chances are you will get a broad reply.

just my 2 cents.