Recommend J-Dramas (Ask for suggestions here)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Nov 4th, '07, 01:17

HiroHikari wrote:Can someone here please PM me the best JDramas from 2006-2007 please? List as many as u can please/ Thanks :)
23/male, same as me :lol
We may have similar tastes, http://wiki.d-addicts.com/User:8thSin

merou

Post by merou » Nov 4th, '07, 05:35

Needs recommendation for J-drama. Looking for highschool/comedy/romance theme. TY

sawakura

Post by sawakura » Nov 7th, '07, 14:52

need to find some jdramas like "Liar game", can someone recommend some title for me?Thanks :D

rose-land

Post by rose-land » Nov 7th, '07, 18:47

for a high school/ romantic / comedy drama I recommend Nobuta wo Produce :wub:

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 9th, '07, 03:41

sawakura wrote:need to find some jdramas like "Liar game", can someone recommend some title for me?Thanks :D
You need to read through this thread a bit, because I've answered this several times. --the very same thing, mind you.

*ahem*

Trick. You need to watch Trick. All three series', both movies. It's Trick. Abe Hiroshi and Nakama Yukie. Trick. Watch Trick.

It's very-literally thousands of times better than Liar Game.

invinciblenator

Post by invinciblenator » Nov 9th, '07, 18:32

yap1412 wrote:uhuk2..want to join this post

my list

1) if bout school life
- back to school
-queen classroom
-dragonzakura
-LIFE

2)comedy/romance
-my boss my hero
-proposal daisakusen
-hanakimi
-nodame cantabile
-shotgun marriage
-bengoshi no kuzu

3)action/mystery
-kurosagi
-unfair
-hero

4)uncategorized
-iryu medical team
-1 liter of tears

5) love story
-summer snow
-with love

:D
I couldnt find "back to school" on dramawiki
thanks for the list anyway

chrisdisco

samurai dramas

Post by chrisdisco » Nov 11th, '07, 09:35

hi guys

i've just finished the musashi series. it was fantastic. i was hoping for some recommendations of what are some other good samurai dramas? any help would be much appreciated...

kiwi_chic

Post by kiwi_chic » Nov 12th, '07, 09:44

I've never watched any ancient/historic/samurai etc dramas before and i was wondering if i should... and i'd also really like to see some recommendations for them?
i like a lot of modern dramas sad and comedic.... will i probably like ancient ones too? and are they all mostly a lot of fighting or not cause i dont care that much for just a ton of fighting...

zenkzenk

Post by zenkzenk » Nov 12th, '07, 10:17

merou wrote:Needs recommendation for J-drama. Looking for highschool/comedy/romance theme. TY
Houkago (1992) starring Mizuki Arisa and Ishida Issei

Beware of the other Houkago (Division 1)

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Nov 13th, '07, 08:01

which drama of Yamapi is the best?

Is Hana Yori Dango good?

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 14th, '07, 05:57

ryoerika wrote:which drama of Yamapi is the best?

Is Hana Yori Dango good?
Do you like the idea of a girl falling in love with a man that organizes gang-rapes for her?

Because that's what HYD is. It's a decent show, don't get me wrong, and has some very funny moments, but it suffers from all the cliche-ridden flaws of the WORST shoujo romance mangas--essentially, an **** male cast, who's only redeeming quality is (inescapably) "looking pretty."

The first season was funny enough, despite those flaws, for me to stomach it, but it's not something I can in good conscience offer a recommendation for. Rather, I would point you in the direction of My Boss My Hero or Dragon Zakura for your highschool comedy--or Nodame Cantabile, for your student love story/comedy.

Seghal

Post by Seghal » Nov 14th, '07, 08:11

Nobuta wo Produce
ryoerika wrote:Is Hana Yori Dango good?
Average but enjoyable

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 15th, '07, 17:37

i'm enjoying the current fuurin kazan uploaded by keyaki, battles are part of the drama, but it's mostly about the political maneuverings... good show... :D

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Nov 15th, '07, 18:15

chrisdisco wrote:hi guys

i've just finished the musashi series. it was fantastic. i was hoping for some recommendations of what are some other good samurai dramas? any help would be much appreciated...
Musashi is my favourite taiga drama, so it would usually be my first recommendation... :)

Since you liked Musashi I think you'll also like:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Yagyu_Jubei_Nanaban_Shobu (In all 3 seasons)

Another great taiga drama:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Toshiie_and_Matsu

A recent tv tokyo drama that I found entertaining:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Shikaku_Ukeoinin

Like ironicwave I also enjoy the current taiga drama, Fuurin kazan.

icilistic

Post by icilistic » Nov 23rd, '07, 07:33

I haven't watch much, but I like:

1. Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (romance & drama) a lot. If you're a romance lover, you'll like this. There's a bit of everything, and everything fits nicely at the end. I greatly recommend, if you're looking for a J-drama romance, Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. It can throw you up to heavens and shove you to hells in the show. You can cry in happy scenes and laugh at the heartwarming ones too, I love this show completely from start to end, a beautiful drama of all time! Starring Kamenashi Kazuya (male lead) and Haruka Ayase (female lead), written by Eriko Kitagawa, goddess of love stories.

2. Pride (romance & sports & friendship) is one that I've seen long long time ago. But I remember it as a wonderful, happy show and don't mind watching it many times over (if I have the time). The soundtracks are very nice, too!

3. Iryu Team Medical Dragon (no romance, strictly medical-based show) is something like The Great White Tower, its setting in a Japanese hospital. Lots of hospital politics and stuff, but don't think it is a boring show! It can get very exciting during operations, but not for the faint-hearted because you'll see lots of blood. There are diagrams to explain the medical terms sometimes, so not to worry about it being too complicated.

ringo89

Post by ringo89 » Nov 24th, '07, 11:20

Is Hana Yori Dango good?
i think yamapi's best darama is proposal daisakusen, i really like see yamapi and masami together. :lol

hana yori dango is really a good drama, you should watch it. :D

poophuman

Post by poophuman » Nov 24th, '07, 19:57

Is Hana Yori Dango good?

Hmm.. for a Yamapi drama.. if u want full thrown yamapi action .. then Kurosagi is not too bad.. but its the kinda drama that has a similar layout every ep kinda thing. Yamapi is also very buff lookin in this one too ^^ .. for a Yamapi love drama I suggest Lovely proposal. and for a comedy Stand up is very gd.

Don't listen to those above!!! Hana Yori Dango is like currently the best drama I've watched. And it isn't bout girl falling in love with guy that organizes gang rapes for her.. =="... its more like showing how Love has not borders... How people can change for love... also bout friendship, family. I really recommend both seasons cos the story is connected anyways.. and a SP is comin out next year.. There's also a Taiwan version of the drama so u know it has to be gd for ppl to remake it so much. ^^ this is all my opinion of course but it is rated one of the top dramas on Jdorama too. so ya.. =P

jump

Post by jump » Nov 24th, '07, 22:32

For this season (07' October to December) I would recommend:
(Alphabetical order)

Abarenbo Mama
Joshi Deka
Judge
Iryu2 - .
Mop Girl -
Oishii Gohan
Otoko no Kosodate
Swan no Baka!! -

BUT i'm in middle of watching these series. My opinion MIGHT change after I watch last episode.

The BEST DRAMAS ARE:

Suika - The best human drama. This drama makes me warmhearted feeling. This drama had many awards in Japan.
Manhatten Love Story - The best Comedy drama. This is funny and the story is very clever. Also Tsukamoto Takashi was a ... which makes me surprise!! The best of Kudokan drama too.
Hagetaka- The best society drama!!
Mukodono (Takeuchi Yuko version) - The best home drama. I like Nagase's character ( Similar to My boss My Hero character)
Algernon ni Hanataba wo - . This makes me cry alot. I still remember the last scene whem Haru's mother run up to Haru to come back home.
Koi no chikara - The best Romance story. I like the kiss scene for final episode.
Boku no Ikiru Michi - The best sad story. It was amazing!!! I cried every episode!!

[The really good ones are:

Joou no Kyoushitsu
1 littoru no Namida
Unfair
Iguana no Musume
Anna san no Omame
Sexy Voice and Robo
Nodame Cantabile
Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
Liar Game
Ame to Yume no Atoni
Kiraware Matsuko no Ishou
Jikou Keisatsu
Katagoshi no Koibito
Jotei
My boss My Hero

These drama are all in d-addicts!

CATION!!: If you want to start to watch J-dorama from The BEST DRAMAS you will find other dramas really boring :lol

Edielen

Post by Edielen » Nov 24th, '07, 23:50

Yo! Im planning to watch HYD 1 & 2 now that Christmas is close, but was wondering if there are any resent christmas j-dramas on the make or older one's that are rrrreally funny? I noticed one mentioned one christmas drama earlier, but it didn't seem that good to my taste. x_x

chrisdisco

Post by chrisdisco » Nov 26th, '07, 07:21

thanks for the suggestions. will try some of them out. much appreciated!

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Nov 26th, '07, 07:30

If like me you are limited to shows with English subs then I suggest
Lone wolf and cub
Shinsengumi

Or not posted here but good ones are
Mute Samurai
Zatoichi
Baian the Assassin
Three Generations of Yagyu Sword

chrisdisco

Post by chrisdisco » Nov 26th, '07, 12:30

peacht wrote:If like me you are limited to shows with English subs then I suggest
Lone wolf and cub
Shinsengumi

Or not posted here but good ones are
Mute Samurai
Zatoichi
Baian the Assassin
Three Generations of Yagyu Sword
well i love the zatoichi and lone wolf and cub movies, so it makes sense to try the tv shows! thanks so much.

LightningEmperor

Any good dramas this season?

Post by LightningEmperor » Nov 28th, '07, 06:34

I usually love watching jdramas but for some reason, I haven't been able to find any dramas since after Proposal Daisakusen. Does anybody have any good recommendations? I want to watch one so badly but I've had no luck finding any good ones. :-(

WinterAir

Post by WinterAir » Nov 28th, '07, 07:00

Hana Yori Dango?

ILoveTenTen

Post by ILoveTenTen » Nov 28th, '07, 07:04

Since Proposal you can watch

Hana Kimi

Currently Airing

Utahime is .. like tony the tiger would say .. Grrrrreaaat!
Yukan Club is sort of like heavy fan service
Mop Girl is pretty intresting.
Galileo i hear is the show to watch this season but i'm not convinced.

what are you looking for .. if its something like proposal than utahime would be more towards your liking. Yukan Club will provide you with loads of eye candy. But I would recommend hana kimi if you haven't seen it already plus its already completed.

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Nov 28th, '07, 07:20

I think Galileo is boring and way too predictable.

And since PropD you can watch

1. First Kiss
2. Hana Kimi (Japanese one)
3. Yamada Tarou
4. Utahime (siantut are doing the softsub and really, her projects are all good :p )
5. Dream Again (only if you like sports, this is about baseball and the drama got Takashi Sorimachi playing the hero)
6. Iryu 2

Hope this help!

kaneyamaboy

Post by kaneyamaboy » Nov 28th, '07, 16:37

There is a Taiga Drama which I am really interested in. Chushigura which is the classic story of the 47 Ronin. There is a Torrent for this series (49 episodes) but the torrent for episodes 6-10 does not have any seeders and I (as well as many others) are stuck at 89.2%. If anybody can seed this, it would be much appreciated. Also those of you who are interested in Taiga Dramas, this is also a good one to add to your list of ones to see.

Natsu-chan

Post by Natsu-chan » Nov 29th, '07, 11:20

Since ProDai!!
You've got:
Hotaru no Hikari (romantic, funny)
Life (thrill XD, well not that but is you watch the first 5 minutes you won't stop till the last episode)
First Kiss (romantic in a way, if you liked ProDai you'll probably like this)

How about Korean dramas? This is kind of off topic but there are many good Kdramas out there too :) Like Dal Ja Spring, My Girl, Full House...

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 29th, '07, 14:19

Same here, just started back finding out the available Jdorama of 2007. Started with Love Proposal (still waiting for the SP from the DVD presumably) . Anyway after Love Proposal i've watched

- Hotaru no Hikari
- Nobuta Wo Produce
- Hana Kimi (Japan) (still in withdrawal symptoms)
- Kurosagi (Yamaki show.. I need my Yamaki fixes..gonna start watching tho soon)

This seasons drama Im currently watching are.
- Arenbou Mama (Wild mama, watchable)
- Yukan Club (only watched the 1st ep.. dled the rest.. but havent watched.. kinda uh boring to me)
- Galileo (kinda like Japanese CSI with cool guest appearances, watchable as well)
- SP (Action cop show, really relates to me because I'm a ...)

That's pretty much it, still looking for a good romance show from this OCT - DEC season, found none yet, anyone can Recommend ?? prolly I'm missing something :(.

guitarz

Post by guitarz » Nov 29th, '07, 22:42

Iryu season 1(excellent) & season 2(mediocre but watchable)
dream again

nalika

Post by nalika » Nov 29th, '07, 23:02

Utahime...I know a lot of people don't like the show But I'm crazy about this drama right now...not to mention Tomoya-san...

Naguoki

Post by Naguoki » Nov 29th, '07, 23:30

Since ProDai:

- Hotaru no Hikari
- Life
- Liar Game

And... Utahime??

BasuGasuBakuHatsu

Post by BasuGasuBakuHatsu » Nov 29th, '07, 23:39

Security Police (SP) is an excellent drama
Dream Again is also good

Bibliofil

Post by Bibliofil » Nov 29th, '07, 23:39

If you missed Hotaru no Hikari....this is a great show. I also liked papa no masume nantokan (I think I got the name correctly..anyway it was extremely funny. Gallileo is OK he does really funky experiments each time...and I have high hopes for Security Police (only seen one ep) Yukan Club....what can I say, I dl, I watch, I delete....
Arenbou mama is the same...
The first two episodes of Mop Girl were god, interesting twist.

I hope you find something you like!

Issy

Post by Issy » Nov 30th, '07, 00:18

utahim, Utahime, UTAHIME ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAY.

:cheers:

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Nov 30th, '07, 08:12

Hmmm..I thought Rondo was pretty good. Yama Onna Kabe Onna was pretty funny too...

Tensai

Post by Tensai » Nov 30th, '07, 18:23

This season...

Galileo and Mop Girl: Definitely watchable and fun

-Ten

tarumpaw

Post by tarumpaw » Dec 1st, '07, 12:58

Hana Kimi is what? Can't see it in the Wiki. Is it the working title for Hana Yori Dango(Japanese) or something else?

fleng

Post by fleng » Dec 1st, '07, 13:45

Hana Kimi is a short form for http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hanazakari_no_Kimitachi_e one of the recommended show to watch for summer 2007 and starring Maki Horikita .

Im gonna give Utahime a go tonight.. see how it's like. Heard its using some different dialect..

EDIT! : Just finished watching episode 1 of Utahime, damn its good! it reminds me of how simple those time were and such a breath of fresh air. Utahime = GOOD!

tarumpaw

Post by tarumpaw » Dec 2nd, '07, 01:50

ty. maybe its not for me.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Dec 2nd, '07, 05:04

@ tarumpaw... HanaKimi wasn't my thing either so I can understand.

I really love Hotaru no Hikari! I am watching it a second time with my boyfriend now. (Had to work so he is catching up on dramas) I highly recommend this show. It is funny and sweet... A gem hidden in the season.

I like Utahime but it is not for everyone. It can be a bit slow here and there but so far it has really been a good drama overall. It has good funny moments and is family driven. Try the first two episodes and see if you like it.

Also Yame Onna Kabe Onna. I am really surprised that I like this drama. It is funny and silly... Has some basic humor and some witty moments as well. Just waiting for the translations for the final episode now and I can not wait!

Hope this helps! :D

pongalong

Post by pongalong » Dec 2nd, '07, 07:44

can someone recommend a romance/comedy for me?

so far i've watched:
hana yori dango 1 + 2
hana kimi
attention please
kou kou kyoushi
hotelier
ace wo nerae
attack no. 1
abarenbo mama
hotaru no hikari
first kiss
nodame cantabile
tatta hitotsu no koi

i can't really handle sadness.. i mean as long as the story ends happily i can handle it, but if someone dies, it'll make me cry.. and i hate crying. so if someone can please recommend a light-hearted romance or romance comedy, i'd be really grateful! preferably a teenage drama.

ami_chiyuri

Post by ami_chiyuri » Dec 2nd, '07, 08:09

hi, i need your recomandation on drama thai is romantic comedy like hana yori dango, hana kimi and nodame contabile? i am very love to see those kind of series.. :wub: :wub:

please.. :salut:

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Dec 2nd, '07, 08:29

Hey pongalong. U totally miss out Proposal Daisakusen :w00t: . A totally must watch from last season. If u don't mind the quality of video try Beach Boys and Shotgun Marriage. Almost all japanese romance drama end happily (but rather vaguely). You can try Moto Kare, Long Vacation and Boku Dake no Madonna.

Have fun trying those out! :cheers:

Laxe

Looking for new J-Drama after Nodame

Post by Laxe » Dec 2nd, '07, 15:01

Hi guys, this is my first post but I feel that my question would best be answered by those of you on these forums: which series should I start watching now if I really liked Nodame Cantabile?

I'm looking for a series which is quite funny as me and my g/f loved Nodame! Any other elements are welcome but I want to know what you think is quite good these days?

giehoong
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by giehoong » Dec 2nd, '07, 17:18

Would anyone be able to recommend some good crime/investigative dramas? So far, I've watched HERO & am currently watching GALILEO. And I think both are good. :)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 2nd, '07, 18:32

giehoong wrote:Would anyone be able to recommend some good crime/investigative dramas? So far, I've watched HERO & am currently watching GALILEO. And I think both are good. :)
There are actually quite a few. Here are a couple off the top of my head...
TRICK series
Odoru Daisousassen
Koori no sekai / Ice World
Suna no Utsuwa
Although it can get a little cheesy, the Kochira Hon Ikegami-sho series are pretty good too...

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Dec 2nd, '07, 18:50

mizune wrote:
giehoong wrote:Would anyone be able to recommend some good crime/investigative dramas? So far, I've watched HERO & am currently watching GALILEO. And I think both are good. :)
TRICK series
Odoru Daisousassen
Suna no Utsuwa
Although it can get a little cheesy, the Kochira Hon Ikegami-sho series are pretty good too...
I would add: Unfair ,Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi and Nemureru Mori

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 2nd, '07, 19:16

There's also Joshi Deka, which is airing now.

Magicus

Post by Magicus » Dec 3rd, '07, 00:21

Keizoku is another one I would add as well, it's like a noir version of Galileo.

giehoong
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by giehoong » Dec 3rd, '07, 09:56

Thanks for all the recommendations! I'll try out some of the ones that still have seeders & english subs. I'll probably start with the kimutaku ones :wub: & work thru the rest. :D

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Dec 4th, '07, 09:16

I really enjoyed the first few episodes of Trick, but after episode 4, it's only available in a really poor quality hard subbed version (or at least it was).

Can anyone reccomend me anything thats modern and interesting and funny, without being corny or cliched?

Shows I've really liked have been Attention Please, Densha Otoko (though was a bit too corny), anything with Abe Hiroshi (At Home Dad, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko) and GTO.

expanzee

Post by expanzee » Dec 4th, '07, 11:09

Willuknight wrote:I really enjoyed the first few episodes of Trick, but after episode 4, it's only available in a really poor quality hard subbed version (or at least it was).

Can anyone reccomend me anything thats modern and interesting and funny, without being corny or cliched?

Shows I've really liked have been Attention Please, Densha Otoko (though was a bit too corny), anything with Abe Hiroshi (At Home Dad, Kekkon Dekinai Otoko) and GTO.
Funny? There's a bunch,old and new. But u said modern, so I guess u would want the newer ones. You can try Utahime, My Boss My Hero, Kisarazu Cat's Eye, Yamada Tarou Monogatari and Hana Kimi (the japanese one). Those will keep u full for sometime. Happy trying.

Willuknight

Post by Willuknight » Dec 5th, '07, 00:23

expanzee wrote:
Willuknight wrote:I really enjoyed the first few episodes of Trick, but after episode 4, it's only available in a really poor quality hard subbed version (or at least it was).

Funny? There's a bunch,old and new. But u said modern, so I guess u would want the newer ones. You can try Utahime, My Boss My Hero, Kisarazu Cat's Eye, Yamada Tarou Monogatari and Hana Kimi (the japanese one). Those will keep u full for sometime. Happy trying.
Hey, thanks for those. I've seen Hana Kimi and My Boss My Hero (loved that one). Cat's Eyes sounds good, but it seems like there is a complere lack of seeders ~_~

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Dec 8th, '07, 04:21

I gave watched several drama's recommended. While i like Pride but it didn't give the tense and superpowerful love as in the Million Stars Falling down. I will try watch Long Vacation.

I love Million stars. How the love develop sublty between the two chracters?

Has any recommendation about love intesity, enjoyable, subtle and warm? I didn't mind the lead only the plot, the acting and something extraordinary.

Thanks

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Dec 8th, '07, 04:29

Anything that have a little suspense yet subtel, tense love will do. tq

anastassia

Post by anastassia » Dec 8th, '07, 04:54

Kenedaa wrote:
mizune wrote:
TRICK series
Odoru Daisousassen
Suna no Utsuwa
I would add: Unfair ,Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi and Nemureru Mori

I agreed. Million stars is really something. I keep guessing what his problem actually. It is unique. I will watch later the drama you recommended also. Thanks

kyosak

Post by kyosak » Dec 10th, '07, 22:48

I haven't watched a J-drama that I liked since Proposal Daisakusen... The last two seasons have been very disappointing. :( Can anyone recommend me some dramas according to my taste? No cheesy comedies, and preferably more recent dramas~! Thanks! :)

Some of my favorites: Sekachuu, Taiyou no Uta, Orange Days, Waterboys

stekun

Post by stekun » Dec 13th, '07, 18:52

Incidentally, where were you able to find HERO? You'd think that would be an easy torrent to search for, but apparently I'm an idiot...!!

8thSin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by 8thSin » Dec 13th, '07, 21:46

stekun wrote:
Incidentally, where were you able to find HERO? You'd think that would be an easy torrent to search for, but apparently I'm an idiot...!!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

First 2 torrents plus last

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 06:11

1Gokusen
2Gokusen 2
3Bambino!
4First Kiss
5Hana Kimi
6Hana Yori Dango
7Hana Yori Dango 2
8Kimi Wa Petto
9Nobuta wo Produce
10Papa to Musume no Nanokakan
11Proposal Daisakusen
12 Shounen wa tori ni natta
13Taiyou No Uta
14Stand Up!!
15Kurosagi
16Sore wa totsuzen Arashi no You ni
17 Lunch Queen -- Lunch no Joou
18 Sapuri
19 Long Love Letter
20 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

cynlix

Post by cynlix » Dec 16th, '07, 21:39

What are the best dramas from this past fall season? I haven't been able to keep up at all. Thanks!

japanesegrl

Post by japanesegrl » Dec 16th, '07, 21:46

cynlix wrote:What are the best dramas from this past fall season? I haven't been able to keep up at all. Thanks!
galileo

Hotaru no Hikari

Mop Girl

Special Police

i can't remember the rest :roll

zenkzenk

Post by zenkzenk » Dec 17th, '07, 16:52

stekun wrote:
Download HERO here

zeox

Post by zeox » Dec 18th, '07, 00:11

I need some recommendations here. I'll list the shows that I've watched the past couple of months, and really liked. hopefully some good series will be put forward :)

the list (not in any particular order..)
- Hana Kimi
- Nobuta wo Produce
- Orange Days
- Hana Yori Dango (both)

those are the ones that I've watched recently that I really liked. I'm also currently watching First Kiss, Galileo and Kurosagi.

Thanks!

stefan

Post by stefan » Dec 18th, '07, 20:30

for some reason im really into drama's right now that have to deal with high school and/or college/university students. comedy, love, romance.. any kind really..

anyone recommend some stuff? :)

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Dec 22nd, '07, 22:13

...Hi, so far I already watched,

HANA KIMI
NODAME CANTABILE
HANA YORI DANGO 1& 2

..is hotaru no hikari a funny jdorama? coz Im enjoying jdorama if its anime or manga version...

Kenedaa

Post by Kenedaa » Dec 23rd, '07, 00:50

stefan wrote:for some reason im really into drama's right now that have to deal with high school and/or college/university students. comedy, love, romance.. any kind really..

anyone recommend some stuff? :)
You have a lot of choice:
a few suggestions:

- Dragon zakura
- Gokusen
- GTO
- Jyoou no Kyoushitsu
- Koukou Kyoushi
- My Boss My Hero
- Nobuta wo produce
- Orange days
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Strawberry on the Shortcake
- Watashitachi no Kyokasho
forevergirl wrote: ..is hotaru no hikari a funny jdorama? coz Im enjoying jdorama if its anime or manga version...
Yes It's quite funny, give it a try it's worth it ^^

paranoyd

Post by paranoyd » Dec 24th, '07, 03:40

forevergirl wrote:...Hi, so far I already watched,

HANA KIMI
NODAME CANTABILE
HANA YORI DANGO 1& 2

..is hotaru no hikari a funny jdorama? coz Im enjoying jdorama if its anime or manga version...

Hotaru : definitely :lol

wein214

Post by wein214 » Dec 28th, '07, 11:08

any suggestions on dramas or comedies about cooking?

marspeach

Post by marspeach » Dec 28th, '07, 17:26

wein214 wrote:any suggestions on dramas or comedies about cooking?
I haven't watched either of these but there's Bambino and Antique. The latter is actually about baking rather than cooking but whatever.

gryzze
Administrator
Administrator

Post by gryzze » Dec 28th, '07, 18:29

wein214 wrote:any suggestions on dramas or comedies about cooking?
Try My Little Chef.

pet

Post by pet » Dec 30th, '07, 11:25

Try this!

- My Boss My Hero
- Nobuta Wo Produce
- Tata Hitohsu No Koi
- Hanayome To Papa
- Papa To Museme Naokakan
- Sushi Oji
- Liar Game
- Gokusen 2
- Sailor Fuko To Kikanju
- Sapuri
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Kurosagi
- Hana Kimi
- Yukan Club
- HItoru No Hikari

revolter

Post by revolter » Dec 30th, '07, 12:18

pet wrote:Try this!

- My Boss My Hero
- Nobuta Wo Produce
- Tata Hitohsu No Koi
- Hanayome To Papa
- Papa To Museme Naokakan
- Sushi Oji
- Liar Game
- Gokusen 2
- Sailor Fuko To Kikanju
- Sapuri
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Kurosagi
- Hana Kimi
- Yukan Club
- HItoru No Hikari

Already watched 10 of the drama..some of them are really good and so funny..Really recommended..

monkeey

anego and romamce comedies

Post by monkeey » Jan 4th, '08, 05:00

Hi Gang,

I've been lurking for awhile, but finally managed to make an account using Firefox. IE and maxthon seem to hate the "submit" button.

I watched Anego a few weeks back and I loved it! Anyone that hasn't seen it yet, owes it to themselves. Another good one is Kekkon Dekinai Otoko and densha otoko *obviously!*

Can anyone suggest any good romance\comedy Jdrama's?

Much appreciated! ^____________^ V
M