[Discussion] Seinaru Kaibutsutachi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
emma-ba

[Discussion] Seinaru Kaibutsutachi

Post by emma-ba » Feb 4th, '12, 19:27

Who does this "Life" belong to?

On a stormy night, an unknown woman appears and gives birth.
A boy is born, the mother loses her life.
Was this just a accident? Was it planned?

From what seemed to be an unfortunate chain of events, a more sinister truth gradually emerges...

When the greed of those in "sacred" professions is revealed, the hidden sides of those who have strayed from the path will be seen!

Raws
Japanese Subs
English Subs
Official Site

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 4th, '12, 19:30

It's a suspense drama and every suspense drama needs a discussion thread. I couldn't find one so I set one up :-)

I just watched episode one!
Keiko seems very desperate... I wonder why her sister is going along with a plan to give her a child? If she was seriously going to take that child from the car then she needs to see a counsellor as soon as possible! Although that mother was rather negligent for leaving a baby alone in an unlocked car :blink

superdevilgundam
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by superdevilgundam » Feb 5th, '12, 03:35

hmm from the looks of it im predicting, miki nakatani got a women pregnant for ai kato and that is the women we see being left in the hospital right at the beginning of episode 1. thats why they showed miki nakatani looking through the window. i have a feeling she will cause that women to die therefore leaving the baby motherless for then ai kato to adopt.
from the looks of the summary and the way jdramas go, i have a feeling they will fail and get caught by the main character. i dont want that to haapen though since i love miki nakatani and ai kato XD <3 <3 <3

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 5th, '12, 04:43

I find the sisters pretty psychotic. I think there's mental issues with both sisters. He should divorce her and get out of any relationship between them.

There's something also very disturbing about this drama. It seems like the husband is scared of his sister in law. I wonder if there's something between them or she threatened him before or something. Maybe she forced him to get a divorce and marry her sister? It's odd he would divorce a big clients daughter and put the company at stake for a woman. Anyhow, females there are creepy...

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 15th, '12, 19:53

Just watched episode 4, the plot thickens! It looks like episode 5 is going to pretty action-packed. I can't wait!

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 18th, '12, 23:28

Episode 5
Bye-bye Mie :-( I'm feeling more suspicious about head nurse now. She must have some ulterior motive because killing Mie is a massive step. She can't be going this far purely for Keiko's sake...

sleepysleepy

Post by sleepysleepy » Feb 20th, '12, 08:51

emma-ba wrote:Episode 5
Bye-bye Mie :-( I'm feeling more suspicious about head nurse now. She must have some ulterior motive because killing Mie is a massive step. She can't be going this far purely for Keiko's sake...
Wait, what? :O

I stopped watching after half of episode 3 because the sisters' psychotic, manipulative and immoral ways drove me nuts. I turned to this thread to see what's been going on without having to watch the drama itself, but this shocking twist is making me want to watch again.

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 20th, '12, 10:17

sleepysleepy wrote:
emma-ba wrote:Episode 5
Wait, what? :O

I stopped watching after half of episode 3 because the sisters' psychotic, manipulative and immoral ways drove me nuts. I turned to this thread to see what's been going on without having to watch the drama itself, but this shocking twist is making me want to watch again.
Please do! And then discuss it! Not many people seem to be interested in discussing this drama :-(

muschan

Post by muschan » Feb 21st, '12, 14:37

I like this drama. The suspense makes me eager to know what will happen next.
I especially love Chief Nurse character, she's like some kind of a mastermind and creepy but a calm person.

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Feb 27th, '12, 21:49

Episode 6
Do you think Keiko's mother-in-law knows about the surrogacy? I can't think of a reason as to why she would be so nervous about Keigo showing up and holding the baby. I know he turned up at the company earlier but he didn't give any reason for her to believe that Kei isn't Keiko and Toshio's child did he? Has perhaps head nurse Yuka told her what's going on?

I'm looking forward to the development of the power struggle between Keiko and her mother-in-law :D

doramaworld

Post by doramaworld » Jun 13th, '12, 07:38

This drama started very promisingly and was full of twists and turns. However, the ending felt too rushed and somehow, it made me feel that the characters went through so much for nothing.

In case you are interested, please read my reviews of all episodes at my blog:
http://doramaworld.blogspot.sg/search/l ... butsutachi