Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Gokusen (All Seasons)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Gokusen 2?

Life-Altering
20%
See it
37%
Probably shouldn't miss it
17%
Only if you have time
18%
STAY AWAY
8%

Total votes: 411

Emi801

Post by Emi801 » Apr 20th, '08, 21:42

I really enjoyed episode 1, even though it is pretty much exactly the same thing as previous seasons. It is sort of a mix of season 2 episode 1 and season 1 episode 3. Still, it was funny, and felt like a familiar old friend back again :) I love the background music and sound effects, and the sense of humor.

As for the guys, They are all really pretty, but wow, what awful hair. Kazama Ren is the hottest imho, but I shouldn't even be saying that, as he is way too young for me to even think about LOL! (shotacon, ack) but Ogata could be really cute if they got rid of his stupid flippy hair. The curly ends look so silly. It's like they tried to mimic MatsuJun's hairstyle between two people- Ren got the bleached bits, and Ogata got the flippy ends, and they went a little overboard. ^_^;

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Apr 20th, '08, 21:50

That's the only thing that really irritates me about this series. Way too many prettyboys running around as delinquents. That would never happen in real life lol. If they picked just 2, and had the rest of the class looking a bit rough ... it would be much more enjoyable.

Other than that, i loved ep.1. Yes, it is just like the others, but i guess that's what makes this one good. The sense of humor is still strong.

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 20th, '08, 21:54

Emi801 wrote:As for the guys, They are all really pretty, but wow, what awful hair. Kazama Ren is the hottest imho, but I shouldn't even be saying that, as he is way too young for me to even think about LOL! (shotacon, ack) but Ogata could be really cute if they got rid of his stupid flippy hair. The curly ends look so silly. It's like they tried to mimic MatsuJun's hairstyle between two people- Ren got the bleached bits, and Ogata got the flippy ends, and they went a little overboard. ^_^;
funny how u mention that their hair is a mix of jun's.
Takaki (who acts as Ogata), his hair is always like that. hes not really copying anyone really, i dont think.
and as for haruma (who acts as Kazama), i think the blond bits are something ppl are trying to bring back.
i saw DBSK's Micky Yoochun with blond bits too.
i never really notice the hair thing much tho.
tho if its on the topic of hair, i think hideo (who acts as... the random kid with spikey blonde hair... i dont even remember his character's name) suprised me the most.
he looks and acts so differently from "one pound gospel" to "gokusen3"
its like innocent to bad ass! xD

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 20th, '08, 22:14

Ogata really gives off the Hayato vibe though - couldn't help but notice.
and pretty boy running around as delinquents is one thing I love about it XD

saa1111

Post by saa1111 » Apr 21st, '08, 08:50

I think Sawada, Yabuki and Ogata have the similar hair style ne.
look like Leader of 3-D can do this kind of hair only, long and flippy.

leadfreaky

Post by leadfreaky » Apr 21st, '08, 09:30

The first episode did VERY well~~ :cheers:

Gokusen 3, episode 1 rating: 26.4%!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Apr 21st, '08, 09:40

wow now that's something XDD but to tell the truth, I really enjoy it , along with ROOKIES which is awesome too XDDD

vietchemist

Post by vietchemist » Apr 21st, '08, 11:13

mega links for those who can't do bt:
http://nhatkyviet.com/2008/04/21/gokuse ... ama-yukie/

ankifeather

Post by ankifeather » Apr 21st, '08, 13:37

leadfreaky wrote:The first episode did VERY well~~ :cheers:

Wow, that is just as good as season two!
Congratulations to all the actors :D

Can't wait to watch the subs

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 21st, '08, 16:25

Holy CRAP.

Well done Gokusen!

I still haven't watched ROOKIES, even though I really want to.

saa1111

Post by saa1111 » Apr 22nd, '08, 12:48

great!
Omedetou all cast and staff
:cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 22nd, '08, 23:41

I just remembered what's been bothering me.
Apart from the great theme/insert song, they STILL have the same music all the way from the first season in 2002.

-_- They might have added something new, but you can still hear the same old stuff.

When someone gets in trouble.
When Yankumi is giving an important speech.

~ you know how it goes.

:lol

niwa1985

Post by niwa1985 » Apr 23rd, '08, 06:47

Rori wrote:I just remembered what's been bothering me.
Apart from the great theme/insert song, they STILL have the same music all the way from the first season in 2002.

-_- They might have added something new, but you can still hear the same old stuff.

When someone gets in trouble.
When Yankumi is giving an important speech.

~ you know how it goes.

:lol
That's the best! I like the Gokusen OST.
To me, it would be kind of strange to hear totally new stuff.
Also, I cannot recall the song that is played when she is introduced to the other teachers at the beginning.

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 23rd, '08, 07:07

Yeah, there's some new stuff in there. Think I heard some around the beginning, too.
Speaking of the music though, you have got to love Aqua Timez (ED song) they are seriously great. I can't stop listening to this song.

Plus the insert song which I've now found out is called 'Oretachi no Seishun' by Takaki Yuya.
There's no full version I can find though. :( Must not be out yet.

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 23rd, '08, 19:26

Rori wrote:Yeah, there's some new stuff in there. Think I heard some around the beginning, too.
Speaking of the music though, you have got to love Aqua Timez (ED song) they are seriously great. I can't stop listening to this song.

Plus the insert song which I've now found out is called 'Oretachi no Seishun' by Takaki Yuya.
There's no full version I can find though. :( Must not be out yet.
takaki sang an insert song?
wierd, i have to watch the drama again cuz i dont remember hearing it.
but that aside, Aqua Timez ending song is soooooooo good!

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 23rd, '08, 20:17

Takaki sang THE insert song xD
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Gokusen
* Broadcast period: 2008-Apr-19 to 2008-Jun
* Air time: Saturday 21:00
* Theme song: Niji by Aqua Timez
* Insert song: Oretachi no Seishun by Takaki Yuya
You can't miss it, it starts around 54.39.

niwa1985

Post by niwa1985 » Apr 23rd, '08, 20:58

Does anyone know, what the theme is called, when Baba shows up (at 17.XX)?
I'm searching it on the Gokusen 1 and Gokusen 2 OST, but I cannot find it somehow.

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 24th, '08, 01:54

I'm just here to share a few links.

Yeahz, for those that haven't seen this:

Takaki and B.A.D performed a medley with the juniors called Seishun no Kizuna. It's a mix between Kame's Kizuna from Gokusen 2 and the new insert song Oretachi no Seishun by Takaki Yuya. It's the closest to a full version of Oretachi no Seishun I've seen so far.

The performance is somehow related to Akanishi Jin, I didn't watch the parts before the performance so I don't know.

MP3 of that, and a smaller version of the first episode can be found at:
http://f-fantasymonica.livejournal.com/

Hmm~ after watching the first episode, I like it, it's slightly different to the other two seasons, but me understanding quite a bit of it with no subs means that it's a repetition of the other two seasons. *shrugs* I'll keep following this though ^^
Last edited by shir0-chan on Apr 24th, '08, 02:02, edited 1 time in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 24th, '08, 01:58

shir0-chan wrote:I'm just here to share a few links.

Yeahz, for those that haven't seen this:

Takaki and B.A.D performed a medley with the juniors called Seishun no Kizuna. It's a mix between Kame's Kizuna from Gokusen 2 and the new insert song Oretachi no Seishun. It's the closest to a full version of Oretachi no Seishun I've seen so far.

MP3 of that, and a smaller version of the first episode can be found at:
http://f-fantasymonica.livejournal.com/

=D

Thanks a bunch, shir0-chan!

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Apr 24th, '08, 17:01

for those who wanna watch raw version here it is

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 25th, '08, 02:58

for the video of "takaki and friends" singing the gokusen insert songs,
NEWShFAN subbed it so if you want to download it,
or want to know what they're actually singing about...

heres NEWShFAN's LJ:
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 26th, '08, 04:15

^ Thanks. :)

Second episode airing today - not for quite some hours though.
Saturday is such a great day, same day as ROOKIE's - I rec' this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet, by the way.

We're gonna get a fight between Takaki and Haruma <3 :whistling:

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 26th, '08, 09:05

@kandysakura: Thanks! I already download it :cheers: and Takaki & Friends song is sooo nice~ I love it alot :cheers: I keep listening to it :thumright: and there performance in Music Station is sooo good~ even the way it started with Kame song "Kizuna" and even during the singing "Oretachi no Seishun" Cheinen & Ryosuke singing Kizuna~ and Oops! Forget Jin message :wub:

@Rori: YES!! Episode 2 of Gokusen 3 will release today :cheers: Justing thinking of the fight Scene of Takaki and Haruma makes me excited :w00t: even the preview makes want to see the epsiode NOW :hissy:

Kinda off topic~ but ur sign is sooooo funny :lol it's from Osen drama and the good news that Nya! Fansub will sub the drama :cheers:

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 26th, '08, 09:13

Yep, hell of a funny scene that was, I just had to make a gif.
Nya! is subbing it too? Akira SHOCK! Fansubs and someone else is also subbing it. The more the merrier! xD
It's a drama you shouldn't judge by it's description though, it's really enjoyable despite how boring it sounded at the start.

anyway, off topic.

-

Three hours until Gokusen airs, god I love the different timezones! :lol
also, made a quick gif. of episode 1:

Will probably make more from episode 2 if there's any worthwhile scenes <3

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 26th, '08, 09:42

OMG!!! Just 3 hours to air 0_0 mee sooo mixed up when it comes to timezone :lol
anyway, hope the raw will be out soon :prays:
and your gif is just..... :wub:

and I will be waiting for the fighting scene gif tooo~ :cheers:

Let's see what will be the ending of the fight scene and who will win and what will Yankumi do this time~ :lol really can't wait to see it..anooo~ why i repeat saying the same thing :roll

kocchi

Post by kocchi » Apr 26th, '08, 11:33

I'm going to steal that GIF because I fell in love with it after staring at it for 10 mins~ xD

I also can't wait for ep 2~ ^o^ Going to watch it on Keyhole, hopefully. >w<

EDIT: I just watched it. It was good. :'Dv
Loved when they were all O_________________________________O *facefrozen* when Yankumi was kicking ass. xDD

And next ep looks like it'll be related to one of the guys from BAD. Umm. I mean Nakama Junta. Who's one of Ren's sidekicks... :'DDD

anego

Post by anego » Apr 26th, '08, 13:09

The second episode was like a ..well...how should I say it ...

Can't they think of something more original ? :glare:

I'm not impressed at all...zenzen XD

Takaki's song was good, btw ..but the rest is just ....nevermind, you'll see.

Oh, and the thing I really like in the whole episode is:
Kuma's girlfriend ...no, Kuma's wife (cause thy're engaged)! ^^ Now, that's something new :P

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Apr 26th, '08, 15:45

anego wrote: Can't they think of something more original ? :glare:
Think Mito Komon and/or 3 nen B gumi Kinpachi Sensei. :D

I
Kuma's girlfriend ...no, Kuma's wife (cause thy're engaged)! ^^ Now, that's something new :P
Not only are they married, but she's seven months pregnant.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 26th, '08, 16:37

hahah... i love this episode.. i'm happy i wake up at 4:45 AM to watch this.. t fun!!!
I actrally liked the who thing
But you knwo the kick the can ending is alittle.... well... the same as the 1st season hahaha..... anyway here my summery...
Basicaly.... she ties to become friends with them btu the efuse to be friends with a techer... she does the normal coming in out of nowhere and yelling and then they get bored wit what they are doing she is there.... then there a fight scene in the shrine/temple.. (liek always) and she there egging on the fight between Ogata and KAzama.....then she get a call fromt he head teacher that the police are going to be there and she tells them to run(reminds me of Gokusen 2) then she goes and randomly talks the Haruma... then to Takaki. Then they ty to fight again.. and it was interupted by Yankumi because they were useing wepons...(from Gokusen 1: she says realy figting is 1 on 1 with hands) and she yells.... they are mad like always... and then at one time Takaki was still angy with his friends and walking down a dark allwy way type place.... and hits into soem one.. and get mad and takes his anger on this guy... who happens to have friends in the shadows... who bet Takaki and hsi friends up.... Haruma and friends come by and Yankumi in the shadows and seen Haruma.. then see takaki and Co being bet up and she was abotu to go after them but Haruma does and saves them.... they run.... to this little bridge... and i think it funny because Takaki and Haruma are in the middle but there 2 ones in there groups are ont he opissite side for leaders(What i mean by this is that haruma ar in the middle right and Takaki was in the middle left...b ut Takaki's co were on Haruma side and vise versa.) But that not my fave scene....anyway.... then Haruma and co next mornign were waking to school and the gangster from the night before come after them...and liek always student find out and tell the class... and Takaki and Co run to save them... since they saved them the night befoe... Yankumi finds out... and she goes after them... (magically knowing where ot find them) Takaki co get there and see all them being bet up and tries to save them.... When Yankumi gets there they are all being betp.. but my fave scene is that Takaki Co are Protecting Haruma's co.... i mean Hideo(the blond guy) was sheilding (the guy witht he devil looking pstch on his jacket) and where they were on the ground coverign them from being hit with there bodies...(BTw Takaki and Haruma did not do that.. but there fought together and it was nice) Yankumi saves the day.. but did nto bet them up at first because they said they started it and she bowed for them....and in then end she had to fight.... they were surpised but her fighting... and then another cool scene was when Hidoe helped up (the guy witht he devil patch)and Haruma was about the help but didn't.... nexy day the go to school and she did a speach but the disapreaet a can to play kick the can... haha...
And also some funny Kuma parts...(yah he not mega important) him talkign to yankumi new the takoyaki shop abotu tht guy..... and Kuma wife and how she goign to have a baby.. nto only that she the girl he saved in the first series...
also the Romeo guy... from what i have seen he the new teacher..... ahha they get 3 new teachers in 2 episodes.... hahaha.... that quick.... but liek always there is another gil that like him.... well more at the begining 2 but then all the girls liek him.....
This is what i remeber..... i watched on TVU and for me better video but.... the signal ont he channel hates me... hahah(and frm what i seen alot of people too)
and sory if you cant read it... i'm nto good at witing my thought clearly.. hahahV__V but i gave you my summary and thign i think were good....^__^ and haruma's gettign better... beign a bad kid... still liek Takaki being a bad kid.... and hsi co.... and the guy with black hair in Haruma's co... hahah.... i want to poke his hair....
but it good.... and i watch the Gokusen 3 SP and all the students were shown.. hahaha... it funny...

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 27th, '08, 00:51

anego wrote:The second episode was like a ..well...how should I say it ...

Can't they think of something more original ? :glare:

I'm not impressed at all...zenzen XD

Takaki's song was good, btw ..but the rest is just ....nevermind, you'll see.
hehe. Judging by the preview when I saw it last week I wasn't expecting it to be anything we haven't seen before, but *sigh* you'd think that if they went to an effort to make a 3rd season, they'd do things a bit differently.

I won't be surprised if the ratings drop as the series progresses from all this repetitiveness. :roll

EDIT spoiler:ep2
As you've all said, absolutely nothing new. Everything that happened we've seen it all before, Yankumi trying to 'bond' with her class - and failing. Fights (I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing through the Takaki/Haruma fight) Oh and Yankumi's speech NEVER fails to get through to them either. And surprise, surprise the two other female teachers (think the other one is a nurse actually) likes Yankumi's love interest.
I loved how Ren helped Yamato and vice versa, but 'Kizuna' in the background when Hayato went to confront those guys and had Ryu save him last season was played out so much better. Takaki's song is great but it can't beat Kame's 'Kizuna' :-(
Oh, and no offense to the Takaki fans, but that boy isn't too great of an actor. Especially the parts where he gets angry.

But yay for Kuma! It was so sweet - and surprising to see he married that girl.

And Rens 'Weird teacher' and Yamatos 'But, she's a little interesting' (Am I correct in translation? :unsure:) were Hyuuga's/Take's words at the end of last seasons episode 2. :roll I don't even know why I have so much fun watching these episodes. It made me smile big when Takaki's song came on and he went to help Ren even though you knew how it would play out.

ep3 preview:

Well, looks like the two groups don't hate each other anymore. But now it seems we're on to the episodes where it focuses on one of the characters. (yes, next episode being one for one of Ren's sidekicks) Seems he hit someone on the street? Lemme guess, he's on the verge of expulsion because of it? :roll

Oh, another thing, that other one of Ren's sidekicks, the one with black hair, I love him, he's adorable. <3 :lol

mikomiko123

Post by mikomiko123 » Apr 27th, '08, 13:19

Has anyone noticed that Yukie Nakama uses stronger make-up in the 3rd season? I hope she gets married already because age is the scariest enemy for actresses. I still love her though! Gambatte!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 27th, '08, 18:08

uwaaah! i just finished epi. 2!!

i loved it more than the first one!
because kazama is so nice! and he actually listened to yankumi, but yamato had to be annoying :glare:
at the end both groups were fightig together!! :cheers:

and LOL kuma is married(?) and going to have a child! HAHHA
HOW CUTE! omg, recaps from season 1 :cry: good memories!!

and the preview! the guy with the big lips is gonna get in trouble!!
sugoooooi!! i cant wait~ ♥♥

Elien

Post by Elien » Apr 27th, '08, 18:38

I love it to :lol The young guys are nice and Haruma is more then hilarious :wub: And yay for Yankumi! Kicking ass is what she does best :cheers:

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 27th, '08, 19:54

just finished watching epi 2 this morning,
and i found it pretty good!
alot of the epi was like random cuts or followups of the last 2 seasons,
but overall i liked it!
I luv the cast already, even tho its only the second epi!
akito being the comic side kick,
junta being the sensitive, considerate one,
hideo being the hot headed one,
and shohei... actually im not really sure what he is. the quiet one?
not really... got to think about this one.
takaki.... theres alot ot say about him.
i know he doesnt have much acting experience but...
hes really got to work on it.
especially in that one scene with yukie and him, at his usual hangout place.
his angry intense stare... well it wasnt really angry, intense, or much of a stare.
but i guess he'll get better as the drama moves on!
oh well, i still love him anyways! xD
lastly haruma. :wub:
his yukie moments are priceless!
i loved him in BD, but in gokusen his awkward expression is taken to new level!
this drama really makes me like him more.
even with his wierd blond streaked hair!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 27th, '08, 20:00

OMG OMG I KNOW!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT HARUMA!
like i said, he listened to yankumi! and didnt want to fight yamato, because it didnt matter who was on top anyways! but yamato :glare: got pissed and hit him!! :cry: poor kazama! :cry: :cry:
i loved haruma in BD XD so cute!!!

uwah! i cant seriously wait for the next epi!
takaki was so kakkoi when he was fighting the dudes! GO TAKAGI LOL
i think i like this season more than the 2nd one XD

willustav

Post by willustav » Apr 27th, '08, 22:19

Okay, I just have to ask one thing -

am I the ONLY one who thinks the guy playing Yamato is like the worst actor ever? I mean, where did they get this guy?

I understand that he's supposed to be "cool" with his long hair and I-don't-give-a-damn-about-anything attitude - but he's got NO charisma! And does he really convince anyone that he can even fight his way out of a paperbag? Looks like a kid, compared to the other characters.

Oh well, just had to rant. Gokusen is still as amusing as ever though! (But I do hope the writers make it at least a little bit different from season one and two from here on out...]

:D

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Apr 27th, '08, 23:01

willustav wrote:Okay, I just have to ask one thing -

am I the ONLY one who thinks the guy playing Yamato is like the worst actor ever? I mean, where did they get this guy?

I understand that he's supposed to be "cool" with his long hair and I-don't-give-a-damn-about-anything attitude - but he's got NO charisma! And does he really convince anyone that he can even fight his way out of a paperbag? Looks like a kid, compared to the other characters.

Oh well, just had to rant. Gokusen is still as amusing as ever though! (But I do hope the writers make it at least a little bit different from season one and two from here on out...]

:D
In fact I was JUST thinking the same - I don't like Yamato ONE BIT. Though after the 2nd episode I'm starting to get used to his face... Overall I don't like anyone from the cast (that'll change later probably, when I get to know their characters more), except Ren.

I'm still hoping to get Shin back, especially after having the manga with a proper ending with its 2008 Special Issue~ :wub: I mean, it'll be a waste Big Time if he doesn't make a special appearance in the drama again...

willustav

Post by willustav » Apr 27th, '08, 23:08

Kaitoz wrote: I'm still hoping to get Shin back, especially after having the manga with a proper ending with its 2008 Special Issue~ :wub: I mean, it'll be a waste Big Time if he doesn't make a special appearance in the drama again...
That would be awesome! Though I haven't read the manga at all, so I have no idea what happens in it :D

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Apr 27th, '08, 23:21

The manga's far better XD Although at the beginning I didn't think so and had a VERY hard time getting used to the art-style (thank god it got better later on)

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 28th, '08, 00:34

kandysakura wrote: takaki.... theres alot ot say about him.
i know he doesnt have much acting experience but...
hes really got to work on it.
especially in that one scene with yukie and him, at his usual hangout place.
his angry intense stare... well it wasnt really angry, intense, or much of a stare.
but i guess he'll get better as the drama moves on!
That's exactly the scene which I was talking about. Well, he isn't too bad in the other scenes, hopefully he does get better.
willustav wrote:Okay, I just have to ask one thing -

You're not the only one. :lol

The only two I really love is Haruma and Kiriyama Akito (finally know his name) Takaki's cool, but he really needs to brush up on his acting.

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 28th, '08, 03:33

Finally, watched the drama~ :cheers: and it really nice to watch, I really don't know but while watching it ....i was soooo happy :D anyway, spoiler time
OK! The fighting Scene Miura & Takaki is good but that bad. and of ocurse I love when Yankumi appears. But when Ren (Miura) came to he resuse for Takaki group and the same when happens to them. I really feel the bond here~ :cheers: and As Rori said, about the background song, unfornutly it wasn't that clear U_U even though the song is good.

and the surprise was Kuma :lol he got married and will have a child ^O^

it's true the same things is repeative but I don't know why but still i liked it :D

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Apr 28th, '08, 13:31

any Miura Shohei's fans here??
btw i like Miura Haruma too <3

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 28th, '08, 21:29

kirakira_luv wrote:any Miura Shohei's fans here??
shohei? i think hes cute!
if you're a shohei fan, i think you might like this.
its piccys from his blog!
hes the rare kind of guy that uses a emoticon after every sentence! very cute!
and he loves to end in "ではまた明日☆"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ahh~... the last one cracks me up every time! xD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 29th, '08, 13:09

Can you guess please nto talke about he guy that does Yamato..... I personally like him... and yah he not the best of actor but i have to say you gues don't ahve to point out hsi faults... i mean hahah if i did tha with Haruma you guys would get mad too... and Haruma does have faults.... like his EVIL angry stare is big eyes and low eyebrows like he goign to be hit with something....

I liked Haruma way more before he gor popular thru BD.... (LOVE him in 14sai no haha)
But fan can impact how you like an actor.... and it makes me see Haruma as a bad person if the fans make fun and talk rude about is co-workers....
Not matter what i bet Takaki and Haruma are friends in real life....
Not only that.... re haven't had subtitles for this.... so we shoudl nto jude a person acting from not undstanding him......

YOu guyes got to understand Takaki is nto a normal everyday bad boy.. he a really nice guy.... so please don't talke bad about him...

BTW Shohei is cool... but you know i really love the pare he and Hideo were saving Haruma's group and were on top of them keepign them from beign kicked getting hurt in the process...

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 29th, '08, 13:30

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to criticize when an actor goes wrong somewhere. And Takaki DOES need more practice. He was completely off in the scene at the hangout when he shouted at Yankumi and I know I'm not the only one who noticed that. You can notice how off he goes in the parts where he gets angry and that's not good for a Gokusen kid.

On the other hand, there is no one showering Haruma with praise here, so I don't even know why you're bringing him up. If there is something you don't like about his acting, then say so. Heck, I agree with you about his eyes and staring, I laughed back in one scene from the first episode because of it. But no one is going to hold back on criticizing an actor because one person is going to get offended. They are actors - it is normal.
Not only that.... re haven't had subtitles for this.... so we shoudl nto jude a person acting from not undstanding him......
You don't need subtitles to see how one messes up on his line. Especially when you know you're not the only one who noticed it.

I really don't see what Haruma and Takaki being friends in RL has got to do with this, to be honest.
I don't think this thread is spilt into Haruma fans and the Takaki fans so I don't see why saying something bad about Takaki means you've got to say something bad about Haruma. :|

I don't mean to offend you in anyway in this post, but I'm pretty confused as to why you would suggest we not comment on him. It can't be helped to be honest, we are discussing the drama here, mentioning an actors/actresses acting skills is completely normal.

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Apr 29th, '08, 13:30

OMG!
i am so in love with gokusen and HARUMA!!
:wub:
gokusen3 is the first season ive seen..
(first ep. was on when i was in japan)
and i fell in love with it heheh
:mrgreen:
so glad i can dl it now ^^

LOVE HARUMAAA!!!
14 sai no haha and BD!

especially koizora.. best movie ever!

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Apr 29th, '08, 14:34

kandysakura wrote:
kirakira_luv wrote:any Miura Shohei's fans here??
shohei? i think hes cute!
if you're a shohei fan, i think you might like this.
its piccys from his blog!
hes the rare kind of guy that uses a emoticon after every sentence! very cute!
and he loves to end in "ではまた明日☆"
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ahh~... the last one cracks me up every time! xD
Thanks!! i always read his blog too XD
that's cho cute!!

forevergirl

Post by forevergirl » Apr 29th, '08, 15:20

in episode 2 , Yankumi didnt noticed the wife of KUma right?... if u remember guys she's the girl who saved by Kuma on Season 1..and now theyre married....

..I guess this is gonna be the last season coz they showed up Kuma's life.... hope she will ended up to that School Doctor not to Baba sensei..hahahhah

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 29th, '08, 22:57

about the whole criticism thing, i agree with Rori, we should allow it in this thread.
maybe the way i criticized takaki may have seemed harsh,
i didnt do it so i could compare him to haruma.
im a hsj/hs7/takaki fan,
but i dont think that should hold be back from talking about his acting.
and besides, it might be takaki that we're all talking about now,
next it might be haruma, or hideo, or junta, who knows!
besides if it seems like the criticism seems a bit targeted at takaki,
i can always give my input on what i think about everyone else, especially hideo!
that kid's acting in gokusen is hilarious! tho i doubt the producer meant for that! xP
anyways, getting sidetracked,
the point is, what was said before hand, all that criticism about takaki,
i agree with it. since its only opinions by other ppl, i guess debating on it is always fun! xD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 30th, '08, 00:38

Like kandysakura said.... i was just angry at the fact there seem to be no one standing up for him... and i always seem to come out with comments then everyone yells at me.....

I just felt that eveyone one was critizing him more than talking abotu the show... sometimes.... and not liek i'm sayign the the best actor... hahah.. no.... i just don't like everyone gang up on him....
Also remeber i'm a fan of Haruma but some time it makes me angry at how fans say he so good... and then look down sometime on other actors....

Anyway i'm done.... I'm going to translate some stuff.... but i not comign on much because i'm so busy... and seem that i get angry at people easily.....V__V
I always do this..... and i even thoguth twice of not posting but i had to say something...

and thanks kandysakura i feel better liek i'm not alone think about how it was alot focus on Takaki...

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 30th, '08, 00:56

yeah i agree with the criticism, and that about haruma's glare :lol
this is a discussion thread, and we are allowed to express our opinions
about things we dont like about the drama.
i agree with most of you that yuya needs more practice, but i think he's doing a good job, compared with shabake last year :),.
there's no need to get offended or attack anyone :lol, it's not like
they're attacking you anyways :|

I think that everyone here praises haruma because of his great acting skills
because he's great! (14sainohaha WOOT! and Binbo Danshi :wub: )
but attacking haruma because someone is attacking yuya isnt fair, it's not haruma's fault :|

anyways talking about actors xD
you know, the guy in haruma's gang with the balck spiky hair, the kansai junior, he's funny!
i like him in the drama, i like his role a lot! i think im gonna like him more and more from now on :lol

cant wait for ep. 3! :cheers:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 30th, '08, 03:48

Well i feel sorry for getting angry with haruma....

but you say he need to practice.. well you can't practice with out actrally acting.... so he is acting...

Unlike the other lazy bums in Hey sya JUMP *cough*hikaruinooyabukeito*cough* hahah.... Jkjkj.... love them all... (and some how i feel like i'm missing some one in that list)
I would love to see hikaru act...

BTW i agree with Koizumifan on the black haired guy... he so funny....You know watchign this... and re-watching Gokusen 2.. i realized how innocent season 3 is.... hahaha...
is it just me ore does sesaon 3 seem so innocent like.... hahaha....

Wish i can make gifs i can't now... i want to make on of the fighting scene at the end wit Takaki's group protecting Haruma's group....
Also.... you know hideo reminds me of Mokomichi from seson 2....

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » Apr 30th, '08, 05:44

I'm a core Takaki-fan (meaning that I fan girl mostly over Takaki these days). I love him as an idol, I also agree with most people here that his acting needs to shape up, after all, he's only got Shabake as experience and his role wasn't even big in there. I agree that he needs improvement, I disagree with the statement of Takaki being the "worst actor ever".

He should have gotten a smaller role to gain more experience before taking on such a big role, I mean this IS the Gokusen 3 with MatsuJun in the first season and Akame in the second season. JE probably just put him in there because he's the only one in HSJ that may pull off the bad boy look. Hikaru or Yabu might do, but JE chose Takaki. They (JE) need a kid in HSJ to be in Gokusen 3, probably to follow the pattern, they are promoting Hey Say JUMP right now.

I'm happy because Takaki is the male lead. If he's good, he'll be able to improve as the drama progresses. That's how most people improve.

Haruma...maybe it's out of personal taste, or maybe I'm completely blind. But I didn't think that his performance in 14 years old mother was that good, actually its his acting back then that just didn't touch me. He's much better now, in Gokusen. That's definitely out of experience. I can see why Haruma's the "second lead".

Speaking of lead roles, I don't even see Takaki as the male lead. News clips and articles kept emphasising on "Takaki is the male lead" when it seems more like Haruma and Takaki are sharing that role. It is about them two. Am I the only one who feels this way?
As for Shin coming back, I just can't see that happening as much as I would love to see ex-students coming back.
Looks like a kid, compared to the other characters.
LMAO! He acts like a kid too. In other words he is a kid. The other characters are all older than Takaki, Haruma is probably the only one that's slightly younger than him.

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 30th, '08, 07:57

kozumifan wrote:I think that everyone here praises haruma because of his great acting skills
because he's great! (14sainohaha WOOT! and Binbo Danshi :wub: )
but attacking haruma because someone is attacking yuya isnt fair, it's not haruma's fault :|
You really need to compare these two, as well. Takaki has been in one other show, is it? Where Haruma has barely turned 18 and has had about 3 leading roles already. It's obvious he has more experience than Takaki.

Takaki isn't a horrible actor, he's pretty good for someone who's only been in one other drama and then thrown into this mega popular drama where he needs to meet peoples expectations. But, he isn't perfect, and there are parts where he could improve.
Let's hope Gokusen does that job for him. :thumright:

Rens black haired friend (Kiriyama Akito) is definitely one, if not my favorite out of these guys. He's adorably funny.

Robina

Post by Robina » Apr 30th, '08, 10:28

See everyone has opnion and it's fine~ :D and honestly, I am enjoying watching the drama and these actors and doing good job~ :thumright: I watched the sp.2 3 times XD tooo much~ I hope the sub will come out soon :-)

@ Rori: You mean this guy right?
I love his ear ring~ me wannted it :lol

Check more caps on my LJ =D
http://robina-chan.livejournal.com/16212.html#cutid1

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Apr 30th, '08, 13:39

shir0-chan wrote:As for Shin coming back, I just can't see that happening as much as I would love to see ex-students coming back.
Shin's not just an ex-student.
He's the romantic lead in the manga.
That's why people are wanting him to make an appearance. Particularly, if they believe this will be the final season of the Jdrama.

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 30th, '08, 13:52

ryoko11 wrote:
shir0-chan wrote:As for Shin coming back, I just can't see that happening as much as I would love to see ex-students coming back.
Seeing that, now I'm really tempted to read the manga.

edit, @Robina. Yes, that guy =)

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Apr 30th, '08, 14:26

It's good! Even if you don't wanna read it till after the drama finishes, it's definitely worth checking out.

That panel is from the 2008 Special Chapter, which has been translated. :whistling:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 30th, '08, 20:13

Rori wrote:
ryoko11 wrote:
Seeing that, now I'm really tempted to read the manga.

edit, @Robina. Yes, that guy =)
same here!..
does anyone here know where i can get it? :O

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Apr 30th, '08, 22:53

NanaTorigawa wrote: Unlike the other lazy bums in Hey sya JUMP *cough*hikaruinooyabukeito*cough* hahah.... Jkjkj.... love them all... (and some how i feel like i'm missing some one in that list)
lol! if you were trying to list all of Best, you replaced arioka with keito!
kozumifan wrote: same here!..
does anyone here know where i can get it?
i would suggest dailymanga.org, but they're on a hiatus right now, making a new site i think.
so heres some other places you can try.
http://www.manganews.net/index.php
http://emanga.isoshu.com/
www.mangaupdates.com

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » Apr 30th, '08, 23:26

kozumifan wrote:
same here!..
Onemanga.com has it online reading, zips are available on the-evil-empire.net, though the translation is still ongoing. (it's up to the beginning of vol.11 and vol.14 is almost done. There are 15 vols and a 2008 Special)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 30th, '08, 23:55

kandysakura wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote: Unlike the other lazy bums in Hey sya JUMP *cough*hikaruinooyabukeito*cough* hahah.... Jkjkj.... love them all... (and some how i feel like i'm missing some one in that list)
lol! if you were trying to list all of Best, you replaced arioka with keito!
No i was naming all the HEy say JUMP memeber i haven't seen act....

I saw Daiki in Sensei wa erai... which was recent... hahaha.... and i have seen Chinen, Yuuto, Yamada, And Takaki act... and then i left out Ryutaro because he acted like last year so he off the hook.... hahhaa.... so those are the one haven't seen act...

I'm depressed now..V___V I have to retake a state test again for writing next year.... and i was only 7 point off from passing.. whyyyyyyy................

Okay done... need to complain about that....

Hum... you know..... who is hard subing Gokusen.. because Sars was... but... they are subbing Zettai Kareshi.... which is actrally really good.... but... Gokusen my main watching..... V___V I can understand enough to know what going on but....V__V
Sorry.... I'm bored and i should doing either homework or tralating that MC trascript from the Hey say Jump Spring Concert that i have been puting off....V__V
Okay i will go translate it now... :salut: < first time i used a smily!!!

shir0-chan

Post by shir0-chan » May 1st, '08, 05:43

ryoko11 wrote:
That's why people are wanting him to make an appearance. Particularly, if they believe this will be the final season of the Jdrama.
But his role as the romantic lead wasn't as emphasized in the first season. At least, I didn't take anything between them as romance. O_____O Then again, that would explain a lot of things in the first season, now that I think about it.
But I can't see him coming back because I just cant imagine how he'll fit into the story again. LOL unless if he comes to Gokusen 3 as a guest or something. Now that would be interesting. If one of the ex-leads comes back as guests...that would definitely boost the airing ratings up really high. xD

Rori

Post by Rori » May 1st, '08, 09:11

NanaTorigawa wrote:Okay done... need to complain about that....

Hum... you know..... who is hard subing Gokusen.. because Sars was... but... they are subbing Zettai Kareshi.... which is actrally really good.... but... Gokusen my main watching..... V___V I can understand enough to know what going on but....V__V
Sorry....
I thought SARS were doing it as a secondary project or something? Plus, there was someone down to do softsubs for it, too. According to the Fansub map:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... pring_2008

Hopefully we see some soon. =)

Kaitoz

Post by Kaitoz » May 1st, '08, 10:23

shir0-chan wrote: But his role as the romantic lead wasn't as emphasized in the first season. At least, I didn't take anything between them as romance. O_____O Then again, that would explain a lot of things in the first season, now that I think about it.
But I can't see him coming back because I just cant imagine how he'll fit into the story again. LOL unless if he comes to Gokusen 3 as a guest or something. Now that would be interesting. If one of the ex-leads comes back as guests...that would definitely boost the airing ratings up really high. xD
In the manga it wasn't emphasized on the romance either, which is the best part ^^ Or else it'd be like any other shoujo manga. And it's not :mrgreen:

Raida|23

Post by Raida|23 » May 1st, '08, 12:46

Just found this post about a movie with the previous cast comin up-i'm pretty sure it's just a rumour...anyway, i thought it's interesting to share, so here you go

Rori

Post by Rori » May 1st, '08, 15:37

That's a surprise, but I won't be crossing my fingers for it. A rumor is a rumor after all. I remember the first Gokusen 3 cast list which we all went by and turned out fake, so unless I see something official, it just a far off fangirl dream xD

I mean, according to the one comment that was posted there, we'd be seeing Jin, Kame, Shun and Teppei? Seeing Jin and Kame come back would be ... beyond words. I really loved the second Gokusen season - even more than the first. Just a shame that, that list lacks Jun's name. Why would they bring all the main casts back but leave out the one that everyone wants to see again most of all?

I need it translated though. xD

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » May 1st, '08, 19:17

kozumifan wrote: same here!..
And if you go through my previous posts in this thread, I have links to Whip of Love and Home for Gokusen Fans LJ. They both have it available.

@Kaitoz
There's a 2007 Halloween special too. :cheers:

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » May 1st, '08, 19:29

Rori wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:Okay done... need to complain about that....

Sorry....
I thought SARS were doing it as a secondary project or something? Plus, there was someone down to do softsubs for it, too. According to the Fansub map:

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... pring_2008

Hopefully we see some soon. =)
Dont worry you guys, both teams are still subbing.
Since its Henna Sapporo who is doing the softsubs,
im expecting the subs for epi 1 to show up in about 1 -2 weeks time.
they're pretty busy ppl so they take a while. also they just finished subbing joshi deka,
so they probably handle one project at a time.
for Sars, they have gokusen as a secondary project,
so its pretty normal to see zetta kareshi subbed first.

Rori

Post by Rori » May 1st, '08, 21:35

I don't mind waiting for the subs, to be honest this is one series this season that I need subs for least. With no offense being meant to Gokusen, 90% of the stuff we've seen/heard has all been done before so we already know anyway. xD

anyway, two gifs. to share,
This scene was hilarious :lol
Bit too fast this one. :/

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 1st, '08, 21:58

i hope they dont make a movie with kame and jin :O
i didnt enjoy the second season too much :(

tho they should bring jun and shun! :cheers: that would make it awesome!
and maybe it'll turn out to be about yankumi and shin's relationship! :cheers:

but yeah, let's not get our hopes high because it's only a rumor :lol

2 more days for ep. 3! :cheers:

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » May 1st, '08, 23:48

Rori wrote:I don't mind waiting for the subs, to be honest this is one series this season that I need subs for least. With no offense being meant to Gokusen, 90% of the stuff we've seen/heard has all been done before so we already know anyway. xD

anyway, two gifs. to share,
This scene was hilarious :lol
Bit too fast this one. :/
omg! ur gifs are hilarious! xD
i wish i could make gifs too, but the programs i used to use say "error" every single time i open them.
i dont know why, so it kinda sux.
if you could can you make me a gif?
my fav scene is the very last part of epi 1, where haruma opens the door,
and see yukie, and kinda backs off a bit! i love that awkward expression of his! xD
please please please!

Rori

Post by Rori » May 2nd, '08, 00:22

kandysakura wrote:omg! ur gifs are hilarious! xD
i wish i could make gifs too, but the programs i used to use say "error" every single time i open them.
and see yukie, and kinda backs off a bit! i love that awkward expression of his! xD
please please please!
I can point you to some gif tutorials if you're interested ^^

and here you go, the one you asked for;

direct link, since imageshack likes to 'tag' their images:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8244 ... gifhd1.gif

The drop in quality (which you've probably noticed) is because I need to keep the files small, at least under 1 meg at all times. The ending credits running across the bottom is something I can't remove I'm afraid. Hope that suits you, though. ^^

Hopefully this WAS the scene you were talking about, if not, or want anything changed let me know xD

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » May 2nd, '08, 00:37

Rori wrote:
kandysakura wrote:omg! ur gifs are hilarious! xD
please please please!
I can point you to some gif tutorials if you're interested ^^

and here you go, the one you asked for;

direct link, since imageshack likes to 'tag' their images:
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8244 ... gifhd1.gif

The drop in quality (which you've probably noticed) is because I need to keep the files small, at least under 1 meg at all times. The ending credits running across the bottom is something I can't remove I'm afraid. Hope that suits you, though. ^^

Hopefully this WAS the scene you were talking about, if not, or want anything changed let me know xD
omg! thats the scene!
you are soooooooooo awesome!
thank you thank you thank you!
and im definitely interested in the gif tutorials! point away~! xD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » May 2nd, '08, 00:43

LOL that scene was ftw!
haruma is so cute!