Only if you have time
18%
STAY AWAY
8%

Total votes: 412

Pokioki

Post by Pokioki » Jul 14th, '09, 04:37

So it hasn't been subbed yet?

I'm still mega bummed out that Sawada Shin isn't going to be in it. At least they got together in the manga....

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 14th, '09, 08:58

Pokioki wrote:So it hasn't been subbed yet?
Are you talking about the movie? (If not, I apologize) but don't expect a high quality sub for another year when the DVD eventually comes out. Unless someone gets their hands on a cam quality like they did with HYD and someone makes a softsub for it.

-

And big well done to them for 7 billion yen, I've just converted it into my own currency and it's still a huge freaking number. xD

One more thing I've gotta ask could anyone who DID get to see the movie could they please, please put any spoilers in tags? :-)

whoette

Post by whoette » Aug 3rd, '09, 17:24

With regards to the Gokusen movie, does anyone know:
did Yankumi get shot? It looked as though she did from the trailer, although it was hard to tell. I haven't heard people saying that she died, and I'm pretty sure that something would have been said if she had!
Thanks!

nOnem

Post by nOnem » Nov 11th, '09, 06:31

there is a movie?

anyone got a link at the ost of gokusen 3?

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 11th, '09, 14:18

Pokioki wrote:So it hasn't been subbed yet?

I'm still mega bummed out that Sawada Shin isn't going to be in it. At least they got together in the manga....
Really? I kinda figured they tease that out 'till the end. When did that happen?

Ayulyn

Post by Ayulyn » Nov 12th, '09, 22:45

Gokusen is pretty much one of the best, yet cheesiest, jdramas I've seen. I love Jun Matsumoto.

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Nov 24th, '09, 01:48

wainee

Post by wainee » Dec 17th, '09, 01:54

i love all seasons of GOKUSEN.
they are all must-watch seasons. i love 3 the most. :wub:

can i just ask, will there be gokusen 4? or is it already/still airing in Japan? i have not heard about it though. i can't wait for another season of it. :D :D

:heart:
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (127.71 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (15.62 KiB) Viewed 4669 times

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 12th, '10, 09:52

Is there an interest in an English Hardsubbed version of Gokusen the Movie? I have a Softsub version, but if there is an interest, i can hardsub it and upload it onto rapidshare or something. But, i'll only do it if there is some interest. Let me know.

manoarain808

[Discussion] Gokusen (All Seasons+SP+Movie)

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 13th, '10, 09:54

Okay guys! I will be showing ALL of the Gokusen TV, SP, and Movie live on my website. THAT'S RIGHT...even Gokusen the Movie w/ English Subtitles. It will be a 3 day event beginning Valentines Day. Other shows schedule to air within the week are Mr. Brain, Kiina, Kidou Senshuu Gundamu, and Hokuto no Ken...all fully English Subtitled.

Currently, I'm playing Beautiful Life, which should end in about 6 hours. Then it will be followed by Mr. Brain.

I will not be posting the website here because I don't want my site to be flooded. But if you are interested, just PM or Email me and I'll give you my website address.

All you need to do to view the shows is to make sure your flash player is updated. There's no need to sign up. This is NOT an ON-DEMAND website like youtube, but it will be broadcast live on a scheduled time, so you'll only get one or two opportunities to see it...depending on the schedule.

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 13th, '10, 10:48

is this real the gokusen the movie is now available for download with english sub heres the link

http://kamelovelove.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... 9-raw.html

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 13th, '10, 10:51

I just checked the website. There seems to be a separate .srt files. I got it from a different source from the site you provided and was lead to believe it was the film festival version...but the subs looks like the famitsu1 version. I'm making some slight modifications to the translations for smoother flow and timing it better. I'm also type-setting it to a style similar to the Gokusen trans for the TV series provided by SARS Fan-subs.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 13th, '10, 11:03

Gokusen the Movie will be shown on the final day of the event on Tuesday...in case you were wondering.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 13th, '10, 21:33

Change in schedule...Gokusen the Movie w/ Eng subtitles will be played on Weds. Gokusen season 1 (Eng Subtitled) will begin 2/15 (Mon) at 5AM EST /7PM Japan Time. Two cycles will be aired, so if you miss the first cycle, you can watch the second one.

At this moment, MR. BRAIN is airing.

Email or PM me if you want the website address. As long as your Flash software is updated, there's no sign-up needed, no software to install, and it's free.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 14th, '10, 19:14

Ok Guys! The Gokusen Marathon begins in about 15 hours on my website (Mon 2/15 5AM EST/ 7PM Japan). It will be a 3 day event and the schedule is as follows:

Monday: Season 1 + SP (2 Cycles)
Tuesday: Season 2 (2 Cycles)
Wednesday: Season 3 + SP + Gokusen the Movie (2 Cycles)

All episodes and SP are English Subtitled...including Gokusen the Movie.

Currently, I'm airing Mobile Suit Gundam 0079. I'm at about ep 19/43 now. Come check it out to see what it's like. Gokusen will follow Gundam at the time posted above.

Email or PM me if you want the website address. As long as your Flash software is updated, there's no sign-up needed, no software to install, and it's free.

Puszedli

Post by Puszedli » Feb 14th, '10, 20:21

manoarain808 wrote:Ok Guys! The Gokusen Marathon begins in about 15 hours on my website (Mon 2/15 5AM EST/ 7PM Japan). It will be a 3 day event and the schedule is as follows:

Monday: Season 1 + SP (2 Cycles)
Tuesday: Season 2 (2 Cycles)
Wednesday: Season 3 + SP + Gokusen the Movie (2 Cycles)

All episodes and SP are English Subtitled...including Gokusen the Movie.

Currently, I'm airing Mobile Suit Gundam 0079. I'm at about ep 19/43 now. Come check it out to see what it's like. Gokusen will follow Gundam at the time posted above.

My I ask what is your website's URL? I would like to watch the Gokusen marathon.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 14th, '10, 21:27

Hey Puszedli.

Sorry, I would rather NOT post the website address for everyone to see because I don't want the site to get too flooded.

But, I sent you a PM with the address, so check your inbox. Hope to see you there.

If anyone else is interested please Email or PM me.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 15th, '10, 03:47

For those who have already visited my site, I hope you find it pretty cool and user friendly. Sorry, I wasn't around when you guys stopped by.

Okay guys. Seems like I need to make another change in schedule due to technical problems. The Gokusen Marathon will be 1 hour later than originally stated. So, instead of 5AM EST/7PM Japan...the new time will be 6AM EST/8PM Japan. So that's about 7 hours from now. Hopefully, I will not run into anymore issues.

Currently, I'm playing Gundam ep 42/43. Then I will play the Gundam 0079 movies. The Gokusen Marathon will immediately follow the final Gundam movie, which should be around 6AM EST/8PM Japan...give or take 20 mins.

If anyone else is interested in the website address, please Email or PM me.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 15th, '10, 09:04

The Gokusen Marathon will begin in 2 hours....give or take 20 mins. I'm broadcasting the final Gundam 0079 movie right now....so Gokusen will immediately follow that.

If anyone else is interested in the website address, please Email or PM me. I'll check back in an hour or so.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 15th, '10, 11:36

The Gokusen Marathon has started on my website. It will be a 3 day event. If you're interested in an English Subtitled version of Gokusen the Movie...that will be aired on Weds.

PM or email me for the website address.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 16th, '10, 02:43

Okay Guys...the Gokusen Marathon is still going strong. I'm currently at season 1 ep5 of the second cycle for the day. Season 2 will begin in about 9 hours or so. I've meet several of you at my website...and it has been a wonderful pleasure.

If anyone else is interested in the website address, please Email or PM me. I'll check back every few hours or so.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Feb 16th, '10, 07:16

the movie was :scratch: :O :glare: but check out the boys from other season ... :cheers:

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 16th, '10, 09:23

UPDATE: I'm about halfway through the S1 SP. Season 2 will begin in about 50 mins.

Email or PM me for website address. I'll check back every few hours or so.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 17th, '10, 01:52

UPDATE: I'm currently playing Gokusen 2 ep9. Gokusen 3, Gokusen 3 SP, and Gokusen the Movie cycle will begin at 3AM Eastern/ 5PM Japan Time.

Gokusen the Movie will premiere on my website following the Gokusen 3 SP. It has English subtitles with modified translations and better timing than the subs currently available. I also hardcoded using fonts and typesetting similar to the SARS Fan-subs Gokusen TV Series subtitles for a consistent look. This version should hold us until SARS finishes their version of Gokusen the Movie.

If you're interested, PM or Email me for the website address. I will check back every few hours or so.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 17th, '10, 07:47

UPDATE: The 3rd leg of the Gokusen Marathon will begin in 15 mins on my website. Third leg consists of Gokusen Season 3, Season 3 SP, and Gokusen the Movie. All are fully English Subtitled. I will be running 2 cycles, so if you miss the 1st cycle, you will have the opportunity to watch a missed episode on the 2nd cycle.

If you're interested, PM or Email me for the website address. If you have questions, you can post them here. I will check back every few hours or so.

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Feb 18th, '10, 02:48

So I'm looking at the movie and all I can say right now its ok :roll still not done so yea :P
all to familiar for me :whistling:

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 18th, '10, 10:11

UPDATE: I will be extending the final leg of the Gokusen Marathon because my broadcast got abruptly cut off during the second cycle due to technical problems. Issue has been resolved and I will begin airing Gokusen 3, Gokusen 3 SP, and Gokusen the Movie very shortly...all fully English Subtitled.

After the Gokusen Marathon, I will be having a Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) Marathon, which will include every episode of Hokuto no Ken 1+2+New, All the OVAs, Animated Movie, Souten no Ken, and even the live-action movie.

As for Gokusen the Movie...I will probably air it a couple times back-to-back for those awaiting the SARS version to come out. In my version, the awkward/ less accurate parts have been re-translated, re-timed, and it has been typeset and hardcoded to a style similar to the SARS version of the Gokusen TV Series. For those who saw my version during its first run, feel free to post your comments about it here.

PM or Email me for the website address. If you have questions, you can post them here. I will check back every few hours or so.

GojiraFox

Post by GojiraFox » Feb 18th, '10, 18:38

I loved the anime and would love to get started on the drama

I liked Nakama Yukie in Trick and would like to see how she does here

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 18th, '10, 20:12

I PMed you the website address GojiraFox. I'll play Gokusen the Movie one more time. The second showing for the day will start in 30 mins. So, you'll be able to catch it if you get to my site in the next 30 mins.

I'm planning a Trick Marathon too. But, the subtitles are poorly timed, so I need to fix that before I broadcast it. I already fixed the timing on the first 3 eps of season 1 and played those on my website. Unfortunately, I won't have time to re-time it anytime soon, so the Trick Marathon will likely be in the summer.

manoarain808

Post by manoarain808 » Feb 18th, '10, 22:57

UPDATE: The Gokusen Marathon is now over. Hope you guys enjoyed the broadcast. It was great meeting several of you from d-addicts on my webpage....it has been a pleasure.

Up Next...Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) Marathon.

tancho

Post by tancho » Mar 12th, '10, 14:01

thank you, the series is good

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 3rd, '10, 21:30

Since the change...I don't see the torrents listed for any of the series or '09 movie?

Sorvaseven

Post by Sorvaseven » Apr 4th, '10, 12:46

All the torrents about gokusen are deleted 'cause the admin received take down notices:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82230.htm

kuma601

Post by kuma601 » Apr 4th, '10, 19:00

Thanks...I had suspicions that was the instance...just didn't know it was posted there. To bad. :( I'd been looking for follow-up on the Graduation movie sub/status.

Sorvaseven

Post by Sorvaseven » Apr 4th, '10, 19:07

You can download it nevertheless on http://www.sars-fansubs.com/ .
They posted links for direct download in their forum or you get them by IRC.
Perhaps this will help you :-)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 8th, '10, 19:46

Season 1 was the best, season 2 I was skipping, season 3 I watched for Miura.
Head Teacher rules now and forever, hehe!!

My three cents (one for each season).

Sorvaseven

Post by Sorvaseven » Apr 8th, '10, 20:21

Ethlenn wrote:Season 1 was the best, season 2 I was skipping, season 3 I watched for Miura.
Yup ! Season 1 is definitely the best, but season 2 was worth watching too.
I think the head teacher is the funniest guy in gokusen.
I'm glad we can see Namase soon in a leading part in Keibuho Yabe Kenzo!!!
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_83943.htm

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 8th, '10, 20:53

Waa, I missed?? It's tomorrow!
Damn, I have a meeting with long-time-no-see friend, that is why this one and Wagaya... will be lost, damn!!! This bloody 8 hours of time difference!!
Looking forward to your opinion on it tomorrow, Sorvaseven^^

Sorvaseven

Post by Sorvaseven » Apr 8th, '10, 21:00

Ahm, that will be a problem :lol .
I have to wait for the raw's too, so i really hope someone will record it!!
Besides i think i will wait for possible subs.
So, let's be patient :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 9th, '10, 05:23

Sniff... well, have to be patient indeed...

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 10th, '10, 13:24

Ethlenn wrote:Season 1 was the best, season 2 I was skipping, season 3 I watched for Miura.

My three cents (one for each season).
After S1, i stopped watching alltogether. i only liked it because of shinkumi pairing and shun and after that, there was nothing for me to look forward to. plus, the stories are all repeating themselves and not cool at all. not to mention i lost all my love and respect to yankumi. so for me, this drama ended with S1 and its special.
but if they decide to pick up from where they have left of with shin and yankumi, i'll be back on the track too. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '10, 13:37

Eh, you're right, I was fed up with "Atashi? Atashi wa karera no tannin desu" (or something) in every episode. But Shin and Uchi made each episode special, so I just put up with Yankumi.
As I said, the first season was the greatest.
But Head Teacher was my favorite in it.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Apr 10th, '10, 13:40

Issy wrote: After S1, i stopped watching alltogether. i only liked it because of shinkumi pairing and shun and after that, there was nothing for me to look forward to. plus, the stories are all repeating themselves and not cool at all. not to mention i lost all my love and respect to yankumi. so for me, this drama ended with S1 and its special.
but if they decide to pick up from where they have left of with shin and yankumi, i'll be back on the track too. :mrgreen:

Me too. So much of the manga is really from Shin's POV, that for me there just isn't Gokusen without him. I'm still dying to finally track down a copy of the special 2 part manga story that was released to celebrate the opening of the movie last year. The last special about them was VERY Shinkumi, so I'd love to see if this one topped it.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 10th, '10, 14:02

Me too. So much of the manga is really from Shin's POV, that for me there just isn't Gokusen without him. I'm still dying to finally track down a copy of the special 2 part manga story that was released to celebrate the opening of the movie last year. The last special about them was VERY Shinkumi, so I'd love to see if this one topped it.
this is the very reason that i stayed away from other seasons. they left the manga and tried to repeat every story with different johnny boys. as far as i know the manga is based on Shin and Yankumi.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Apr 10th, '10, 15:20

Issy wrote:
this is the very reason that i stayed away from other seasons. they left the manga and tried to repeat every story with different johnny boys. as far as i know the manga is based on Shin and Yankumi.
Yeah. After watching the first season, I read the manga and loved it. Ater that, the later dramas just had no appeal for me. The manga is based around Shin and Yankumi. It has more of the Yakuza world in it than the dramas. Quite a lot of it also centers on Shin, having realized his attraction to the clueless Yankumi, and his efforts to become her equal and get her to recognize his feelings. All this talk makes me want to pull out my old "The Fundoshi Moment" avatar. Had they ever found a way to work in that scene live action, I'd probably have died laughing. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 10th, '10, 15:33

But Shin in the manga was a really vicious guy, although I sometimes had goosebumps watching those stares of his in the drama.

The next seasons' "bad-boys-with-perfect-hair-made-by-Schwarzkopf" were just kindergarten kids comparing with some really bad eggs from season 1.

RussNJ

Post by RussNJ » Apr 13th, '10, 04:44

yeah guys I was wondering. how good is the first season? I wanna check it out.

I just got into Jdrama. is this good one to start off with? B/c I just finished watched Densho Otoko.

kirtil
Turkey

Post by kirtil » Apr 13th, '10, 06:37

If you like school dramas go for it.

RussNJ

Post by RussNJ » Apr 13th, '10, 20:28

it's a bit harder to read what character goes where in a sense of priority.

it looks good so far. thought I preferred the first season atm

badcompany

Post by badcompany » May 15th, '10, 11:39

It is truly amazing how so many people made it through seasons 2 & 3 and the movie.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Jun 3rd, '10, 15:10

Ethlenn wrote:But Shin in the manga was a really vicious guy, although I sometimes had goosebumps watching those stares of his in the drama.

The next seasons' "bad-boys-with-perfect-hair-made-by-Schwarzkopf" were just kindergarten kids comparing with some really bad eggs from season 1.
Vicious? I didn't find manga Shin vicious at all. He starts out with the fake tough act in the first few chapters when he tries to goad Yankumi into fighting him to prove she isn't what she seems. He wanted to prove she was the strong one beating up the delinquents; and he just wanted to see how she did it. After the fight doesn't happen he's already warning her about Kudou being involved with yakuza so she can protect herself. Even Yankumi notes how quickly he fell into line and became a pussycat. (Which he attributes to falling in love with her at first sight, much to her embarrassment.)

Now Domyouji in HYD started off really vicious, imo. Arranging gang rape attempts for his future love interest is not something in Shin's bag of tricks.

chocolic

Post by chocolic » Jun 18th, '10, 04:51

thanks =))

Oretachi

Post by Oretachi » Dec 23rd, '10, 13:35

I Love the Season 2 and 3 they are the Best Seasons and the Specials! :mrgreen: :lol
I have the Movie on original DVD and i wish me a Season 4 from Gokusen :wub: :wub: :wub:
I have heart they will be Kazuya Kamenashi and Ueto Aya a Season 4??
Is this a Rumour? :blink :glare: :-(

Will you be uploading Gokusen 2 in DVD Rip? with no subbtitle?
I want to be Gokusen 2 in HD :lol :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please send me a Mail :salut: :wub:

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Apr 27th, '11, 03:30

I just finished watching the Gokusen movie and am pretty annoyed (make that really annoyed) that Sawada Shin was not in it. He's one of the main characters and Yankumi's love interest!!

They basically had almost everyone else.

And is this really the last Gokusen?

:(

I wanted to see a special at least with Sawada Shin and Yankumi.