17%
Only if you have time
18%
STAY AWAY
8%

Total votes: 412

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 07:18

you also know Okada Masaki.. he is Sekime!!!! Miura Haruma is not form Hana-kimi is he... he goign to be in Binbou Danshi and he was in 14 sai no haha...

a_petite_azn

Post by a_petite_azn » Dec 14th, '07, 07:19

^^ohhh I got the names mixed up lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 07:23

yah... And if you sen the @DEEp movie he is the IZUMu int he movie... Miura Haruma... he intreting i liekd him in 14 sai no haha...

I'll be happy if that the cast but we have to wait till the end of this year when they say they will announce the student names... geting intence..

ending of Yukan Club, waitign 2-4 weeks for new dramas to watch(what will i do for Winter break), and the annocing of the cast.. it getign intense...

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 14th, '07, 08:12

looks like the Gokusen 3 and Gokusen (All seasons) threads were merged :scratchchin:

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 08:15

atskv9 wrote:looks like the Gokusen 3 and Gokusen (All seasons) threads were merged :scratchchin:
indeed
i dont think it should have been though because it was seeing the title of this thread which made me relise there was going to be a third season
but other people seeing it now may only think it involves 1 and 2 and now even find out about 3

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 14th, '07, 08:21

Yorokobi wrote:
atskv9 wrote:looks like the Gokusen 3 and Gokusen (All seasons) threads were merged :scratchchin:
indeed
i dont think it should have been though because it was seeing the title of this thread which made me relise there was going to be a third season
but other people seeing it now may only think it involves 1 and 2 and now even find out about 3
hopefully they would notice the Gokusen thread being more active than normal considering Gokusen 2 was a while ago, buuut not everyone knows that :roll

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Dec 14th, '07, 09:32

Yamapi and Kame in Gokusen 3...
http://community.livejournal.com/news_j ... 1#comments

I highly doubt that happens...considering Kame was already in Season 2...unless his character decides to come back suddenly xD
Yamapi would be interesting though ^^

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 13:06

sorry but i won't be happy it Yamapi was in this... or if Kame came back... i want Hey Say Jump! kids!!!

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Dec 14th, '07, 13:08

^ yah I would like to see HSJ also =)

I just think it would be pretty cool to see Yamapi being a delinquent, just like he was in the beginning of Dragon Zaukra :-)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 13:15

isnt he getting to old to be still playing a student?
though i spose if oguri shun can still do it why cant he

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Dec 14th, '07, 13:19

^ exactly xD

Well I really don't think Pi or Kame will be one of the kids anyway...so I guess it won't matter ^^

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 13:21

Why Kame though!! I want MatsuJun!!

Hehe as if that would ever happen :(

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Dec 14th, '07, 13:27

yay Jun was great in the first season...the role was perfect for him =)

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 14th, '07, 13:31

It sure was
it was what made me notice him the arashi then JE and then get myself involve it this whole crazy world of fangirling
still not sure if thats really a good thing though.....

dirujjj

Post by dirujjj » Dec 14th, '07, 16:49

I first got into JE through watching Kame and Yamapi in NwP...that seems like a long time ago =)

I didn't actually watch Kame in Gokusen 2 until a couple months ago ^^
Then I watched Gokusen 1 afterwards...
So it was backwards :p

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 14th, '07, 23:27

haha... a friend of mine doesn't want to watch Gokusen 2 or 3 because Jun not in it... it not that she wants Jun just she wants Shin to be with Yankumi... hahaaha
I kinda hope they bring Shin back or even kuma... it be funny...

but still totally for HSJ!!!!! i plainly just want to know most of the actors...
and if they make her go to an all girls school.... >__> i'll be mad.. but i don't thjinkt hat will happen...
This will be great!!!

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Dec 15th, '07, 00:30

NanaTorigawa wrote:haha... a friend of mine doesn't want to watch Gokusen 2 or 3 because Jun not in it... it not that she wants Jun just she wants Shin to be with Yankumi... hahaaha
I agree with your friend, actually. Gokusen without ShinKumi just doesn't do it for me. They're so adorable in the manga. :wub:

kiki

Post by kiki » Dec 15th, '07, 02:09

i will watch gokesen if shin come back or at least make cameo appearance. i just can't have enough of shinkumi

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 03:11

well... i perfer to just watch the show not caring if Shin come back... i mean i love Jun... i mena LOVE Jun but as long as it has the hot ikemen students... I'm okay... hahaha... and i love watch the kids beign delinquets... hahaha...
Here soemthign... hongo a deliquent....
what type of character do think the rumor actors will be.. i think
Hongo- The quiet kid that hates all adults because of bad expeiences.
I don't know abotu the rest....

Ah... i can't wait!!!!!!! For the end of the year to get the news... AHHHHm the suspence kills me...

linhkawaiii

Post by linhkawaiii » Dec 15th, '07, 03:19

The chance of Kame being in this drama is really slight, so I doubt the source that saying Kame and Yamapi would be in it. After finish filming for 1 Gospel, he'll have to start rehearsing for his musical Dream Boys in March, so I don't think he'll have time to do it.

About Yamapi, there's a rumor that he'll be in a drama with Gakky.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 03:21

really... Waht drama... i will see just beacue it has that Nosatic(sP?) feel when i see Gackt.... which can be nice... and having my past and present come together it nice...

linhkawaiii

Post by linhkawaiii » Dec 15th, '07, 03:23

Gakky = Aragaki Yui.

It's still a rumor though, but hopefully it'll come true.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Dec 15th, '07, 04:26

NanaTorigawa wrote:well... i perfer to just watch the show not caring if Shin come back... i mean i love Jun... i mena LOVE Jun but as long as it has the hot ikemen students... I'm okay... hahaha... and i love watch the kids beign delinquets... hahaha...

Ah... i can't wait!!!!!!! For the end of the year to get the news... AHHHHm the suspence kills me...

It's not a matter of lovin' Jun. It's the fact that the character of Shin in the manga is second in importance only to Yankumi herself and one of the two main contenders for her affections. Gokusen without Shin and Shinohara is like doing another Hana Kimi season where Ashiya follows some new jumper to an all boys school and has the same experiences without Sano and Nakatsu. Or a HYD sequel where Makino ends up in a rich school with some other group just like the F4, but no Domyouji and Rui. Some viewers would be fine, I suppose. Ikemen students just aren't enough to make up the difference for me.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 05:10

linhkawaiii wrote:Gakky = Aragaki Yui.

It's still a rumor though, but hopefully it'll come true.
ah sorrdidn't know that....
ryoko11 wrote:
NanaTorigawa wrote:well... i perfer to just watch the show not caring if Shin come back... i mean i love Jun... i mena LOVE Jun but as long as it has the hot ikemen students... I'm okay... hahaha... and i love watch the kids beign delinquets... hahaha...

It's not a matter of lovin' Jun. It's the fact that the character of Shin in the manga is second in importance only to Yankumi herself and one of the two main contenders for her affections. Gokusen without Shin and Shinohara is like doing another Hana Kimi season where Ashiya follows some new jumper to an all boys school and has the same experiences without Sano and Nakatsu. Or a HYD sequel where Makino ends up in a rich school with some other group just like the F4, but no Domyouji and Rui. Some viewers would be fine, I suppose. Ikemen students just aren't enough to make up the difference for me.
Yah i have never read the manga but i have seen the anime... and the anime was kinda random.. and i can see how changing it would really change the story...
but also if you have seen the season 2 Kuma is still in it...
but i persoanlly don't care... because i gave up on comparing it to the manga or anime... it kinda tring... i just liek the story line and persoanlly i don't want the storline to end.. if it has her goign from school to school with the same storyline.. it trly makes it intresting...

I didn't like the first season since it was totaly off from the origianal story line... even thouthe second season had different cheacter it was more intresting to me... even if i didn't know that actors at the time...

and i think it gross if she went with Shin... he like.. 5 years younger.... (plus didn't he go to Austrila or something...) so i can see if he didn't coem back after 1/2 years... since he was abroad...

II reall see Gokusen as a comedy... not much romance...
but i guess i'm stupis fro liking it like this... V___V i feel dumb the fact that i'm rambling....

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 15th, '07, 06:45

shin and yankumi were great together not having that made episode 2 almost unbearable!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 15th, '07, 17:14

Hum.... Well let just hope he might come back... If Jun's not busy.... with other stuff atleast an episode with him....
I like Yankumi more thou... since she use to be my role model... (Don't ask)
So i didn't care what students she had...

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 16th, '07, 10:14

haha fair enough
chances are jun will be busy though
when is he not busy?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 16th, '07, 23:03

yeoni wrote:^ They should so do that.

Please make it good. -_-" If it is going to be a version with troubled female students or a version with a mixed school, I may die...please bring back Sawada, I miss that funky hair style. ^_^ Hopefully, that cast list will be revealed soon.

I thought Nakama Yukie was fed up with playing Yankumi. This time, I hope she speeds up her pep talk about her being a teacher before beating everyone up. =D
i hope this time it's a mixed school,too :D
amd yes, hope she talks shorter and doesn't take of her hairbands :D i can understand that in a fight she takes off her glasses, but what about hairbands XD

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Dec 17th, '07, 02:45

NanaTorigawa wrote:
and i think it gross if she went with Shin... he like.. 5 years younger.... (plus didn't he go to Austrila or something...) so i can see if he didn't coem back after 1/2 years... since he was abroad...
What's so gross about that? Its only 5 years difference. What does age got to do with love? Its not like Yankumi is wrinkled old obachan and Shin is the teeny booper.
But that's just me :P. I'm all for Nakama Yukie and Matsumoto Jun :mrgreen:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 17th, '07, 03:00

Welll even if Shin liked her she wasn't to much into him... hahaha... she likes him in student-teacher way...

i just hope for HSJ and hongo to be in it... i'll be happy as a Clam9even thou clams are not happy)

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Dec 17th, '07, 16:44

LOL Student-teacher way? nah

Here's a manga spoiler for when Shin decides to wear a Fundoshi (traditional loincloth) because Kyou convinces him it'll increase his manliness in Yankumi's eyes....

Yankumi's dense about her feelings, and she fights her interest like many other manga/drama heroines.... but it's definitely there.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 17th, '07, 17:32

ryoko11 wrote:LOL Student-teacher way? nah

Here's a manga spoiler for when Shin decides to wear a Fundoshi (traditional loincloth) because Kyou convinces him it'll increase his manliness in Yankumi's eyes....

Yankumi's dense about her feelings, and she fights her interest like many other manga/drama heroines.... but it's definitely there.
:D funny parts. well, i haven't read manga, but i'm trying to find it online.

ryoko11

Post by ryoko11 » Dec 17th, '07, 17:44

SP1CA wrote:
ryoko11 wrote:LOL Student-teacher way? nah

:D funny parts. well, i haven't read manga, but i'm trying to find it online.
The manga can be quite hilarious.

This is what's been scanlated so far:
http://animejb.net/shinkumi/multimedia/manga/

And meatbun66 has those plus the Vol 10-13 in Chinese and Vol. 14-15 Japanese raws, linked to her gokusen_love post here:

http://community.livejournal.com/gokusen_love/4347.html

There's an effort underway to get the rest translated, and there should be an announcement about it soon.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 17th, '07, 18:52

thank you really much :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 18th, '07, 05:00

hahah thta was funny... but still manga is the manga and the dramas have alreay gone one way.. hahaha... it be little weired then trign to go back on that...

I can't wait till they annoce the cast.. wheeee

bluenvision

Post by bluenvision » Dec 21st, '07, 10:35

I was waiting for Gokusen 3 even though i thought it was impossible *-* See, we'll have another Gokusen full of Yankumi xD It would have been great to see some students from the old seasons but i don't think so ^^; I hope this time they'll do some storyline changes and make it more interesting *_*

shui chan

sounds intresting

Post by shui chan » Dec 21st, '07, 11:53

I really hope to see shin again!!~
Don't know if without him it will be worth it

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 21st, '07, 20:45

Whether Shin is in it or not doesn't matter to me, really. I thought I wouldn't enjoy the second season because all the cast was replaced by the new kids, but I enjoyed it, a lot.
Heh, I keep thinking that I won't enjoy season 3 much because there's no Jin or Kame, but those thoughts are kinba overridden by the thought that they actually gave us a 3rd season.

I'm more looking forward to seeing the new kids.
Bring on G3! ♥_______♥

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 22nd, '07, 00:12

yah.. we have about 10 more days or more till we know the students!!!!

YAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy!!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 23rd, '07, 20:13

Shouldn't be too long now, castings were going to be decided by end of this year, right?
Can't wait to see the kids.

Anyone think we'll have a new OST? The first and second season had the same except for the insert song.
I dunno, I'd like to hear something new, especially after 3 years.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Dec 24th, '07, 20:06

Rori wrote:Shouldn't be too long now, castings were going to be decided by end of this year, right?
Can't wait to see the kids.

Anyone think we'll have a new OST? The first and second season had the same except for the insert song.
I dunno, I'd like to hear something new, especially after 3 years.
guess there will be a news insert song,yes :D but i don't know what can be better than Kizuna :D so i don't think it'll mesmerize me.

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 24th, '07, 20:28

I hope it is yamapi!
or ryo that would just be AWESOME! :cheers:
BETTER YET TOMA!!! :wub:

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 24th, '07, 21:35

Haha, Toma would be awesome! He's such an excellent actor. It's kinda hard to picture him as a delinquent though, he has a pretty comedic face - or I've just watched too much HanaKimi.

I don't know, I wouldn't mind seeing some NEWS faces but I'd rather have some fresh faces.
Well guess we'll find out soon, not long to 08.

-

Kizuna was so beautiful, I just hope G3's soundtrack is up to par.

Remind me when G3 starts again? Is it April? :scratch:
*needs G3*!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 24th, '07, 21:38

hum.. i doubt about toma.. it looks like it's gonna be the HSJ kids..
well that's good right? i hope hongo is also in the cast!

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 24th, '07, 21:39

I don't know much about the HSJ kids, even though I'd like to.
But hey, fresh faces is what I'd like after all.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 24th, '07, 21:44

they're cool! specially inoo and takaki :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 25th, '07, 22:58

I'm really hoping for Yabu and Takaki.. because i lvoe both!!! :roll
But really Hongo is the best!!!

I'm not really for NEWS, Kat-tun, or any of the older JE in it... i feel they should be under 20... atleast the main 5...

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 25th, '07, 23:00

^ Completely agree with that last statement. =)

I was hoping we could have got the castings for a Christmas present, but guess we'll have to wait. Hope they let us know soon.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 25th, '07, 23:10

yeah! the HSJ kids are under 20 so i guess it counts.. i hope hikaru inoo takaki daiki and hongo are the main 5!
i would totally look forward to watch every ep. <33

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 25th, '07, 23:17

I'm glad to see Namase Katsuhisa (Sawatari Goro) and Utsui Ken (Kuroda Ryuichiro) are coming back too. Feels like pretty much all the old cast.

Just hope it's not the usual:
1 Students get in some sort of trouble

2 Yankumi barges in to save them

2.5 (optional) They don't believe that she trusts them

2.75 (optional) Yankumi beats up all the bad guys

4 Yankumi gives a lecture which NEVER FAILS to reform everyone who's listening

5 Yankumi gets advice from her kind-hearted grandfather (this one can also go between 1 and 2 or 2.5 and 2.75)

^ taken from a review on wiki.

This season. Needs a bit of a twist, Either way I'm still gonna watch it. I'm a sucker for this series.

By the Nana, your sig looks pretty funny (the gif of the video) know where I can see it? =)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 25th, '07, 23:45

i watched it on VEOH Tv... it a really funny part... and it funnier in sound.. Morimoto makes a noise ikinda like NOOOOOOOO but in japanese... hahah(And i don't think it was no)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 26th, '07, 00:00

i remember watching that video.. ryutaro snapped at the lady then saved chinen from the cannon.. :lol

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 26th, '07, 23:57

Have the video on my computer now. Chinen is SO cute. There's so many members of this group. @_@

-

Still no news on the Gokusen castings? ;_;

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Dec 27th, '07, 14:06

1 Students get in some sort of trouble

2 Yankumi barges in to save them

2.5 (optional) They don't believe that she trusts them

2.75 (optional) Yankumi beats up all the bad guys

4 Yankumi gives a lecture which NEVER FAILS to reform everyone who's listening

5 Yankumi gets advice from her kind-hearted grandfather (this one can also go between 1 and 2 or 2.5 and 2.75)

^ taken from a review on wiki.

hahah soo true!!
this ALWAYS happens but i just LOVE the casting!!!
they better get ryo and yamapi :glare:

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 27th, '07, 15:47

Well, if they are going to stick to the original recipe of choosing the students then I wouldn't count in any of the Hey!Say! kids. NewS members like Tegoshi and Shige have more chances. Remember MatsuJun was 20 when he played the student and Jin and Kame were 20 and 19 respectively. Although I'd love to see new faces but somehow I think it's gonna be the same...

ena

Post by ena » Dec 27th, '07, 16:42

It would be awesome if Ryo-chan and Pi would be there!!! HSJ boys are also fine!! Especially, Hikaru!!! XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 27th, '07, 16:54

i know right?! hikaru has to be in it!! i swear if he's not.. i'll go emo >3
but i doubt about ryo-chan and yamapi.. since they'll be busy with the concert and yamapi's SP and movie..
abouut shige and tego.. it could happen!! :w00t: and maybe.. just maybe KUSANO!! LOL *____*

ena

Post by ena » Dec 27th, '07, 17:33

kozumifan wrote:i remember watching that video.. ryutaro snapped at the lady then saved chinen from the cannon.. :lol
I really want to see that video, do you remember links to that? :P

Ne, Hikaru MUST be there!!!:w00t:
Doubt about Shige, but Tesshi would be awesome there!!! :wub:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 27th, '07, 17:46

hum.. i think i downloaded it from CLUBBOX.. i could give you the link.. it was really funny..
yes hikaru is a must! im really hoping
XD i wanna see bad tego LOL! it's worth watching XD

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 28th, '07, 04:12

hum... well... to think about really what Gokusen does...
Gokusen makes Johnny's popular...

Around those times both MatsuJun and Akame were nto popuar as actors... Jun maybe little more....
i dodn't think any Older Johnny's like NEWS or Kat-tun...
and actrally Kame was 18-19
the same with Jun he was 19-20
Jin was 20-21... i think...
It is more of a posablity to have HSJ memebers in this...

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 28th, '07, 04:20

^ Heh, somebody on the jdorama forum said almost the exact same thing as that.
But it's pretty much true, JE will probably use Gokusen to boost they're new rising stars.

I just want castings already.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 28th, '07, 05:04

well i kinda just came up with it on the spot.. hahaha...
but it see to be true... even thou Kame was i think already in Nobuta... but it can focus on jin from Kame...

Hitokiri_Johndoesai

Post by Hitokiri_Johndoesai » Dec 28th, '07, 21:01

Since season 3 is verified, I'm really curious how it is gonna be. However, I really don't think that there is a need for a 3rd season. Well, maybe this time Teacher Kumiko will find the right guy, but high possibly not. Anyway, it is using the popularity of the first season, the second season was so-so, hopefully the third won't be worse.

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 31st, '07, 12:46

I don't think there's need for a third season either, but I'm such a sucker for this series.
They can give me a dozen seasons and I'll probably never get bored. xD

I don't know, I think Yankumi will have unrequited love again, like it's been in the last two seasons. Though the police officer was so much better looking from the first season. I don't know what she was thinking when she fell for the teacher the second season. No appeal at all.

As for popularity, the second did better than the first when it came to the ratings. I'm not complaining, I can never choose which was my favorite.

Oh my god, I'm rambling. Anyway, hope to have the casts soon!

Yorokobi

Post by Yorokobi » Dec 31st, '07, 15:51

i know what you mean about the teacher
me and my friend took to covering the screen whenever he came on
theres only word to describe him if you know japanese and thats kimoi!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Dec 31st, '07, 20:41

hahaha.... it almost h end of the year and... no word... V_V i wonder what goign on... i should look th Tokyograp to see....

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 1st, '08, 02:58

Happy New year all!

Heheh, I've been checking Tokyograph multiple times a day.
Still no news then I take it?

@the teacher: Kimoi, indeed!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 1st, '08, 03:03

yah.. i'm trign to look other places... V__V i need to watch HSJ like a hawk... hahaha... see if they are part of it...

Rori

Post by Rori » Jan 1st, '08, 11:33

Well hope someone lets us know if they find out.
The only source I know of is Tokyograph.

G3 G3 G3 :D
April isn't too far off.

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Jan 1st, '08, 13:36

HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL

no news on casting i guess?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 1st, '08, 15:43

Nope no news... i'll be busy today so if you find news post it up.. it be good feep of releif when i get home!!

M'chelle

Post by M'chelle » Jan 1st, '08, 17:32

OOOOOO I'd love another season of Gokusen,but I wish they'd let Yankumi have a nice man for a change hehehe,pref better than the teacher

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 2nd, '08, 05:48

Yep!!!! hopefully.. hahaha... hum... i wonder if there is any news abotu the student cast....

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 2nd, '08, 09:09

hm... I preferred Season 1 to Season 2. Watching Season 2 was like deja vu. I wonder if Season 3 will be another deja vu or if they're going to do something completely different.

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Jan 2nd, '08, 18:42

still no news??...