STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 294

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

[Discussion] Orange Days

Post by mangosteen » May 1st, '05, 06:19

I've just finished this Jdrama. I don't know what to say now, but I'm so in love with it. Great story and amazing casts. I love Kai and Sae so much :wub:

*poll added by xiaryx.

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » May 1st, '05, 06:42

I was addicted after the first ep.

I'm not going to ruin anything but the part that hooked me was at night at the amusement park at the end of that ep,.

It is a great drama

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 1st, '05, 06:52

LightningEmperor wrote:I was addicted after the first ep.

I'm not going to ruin anything but the part that hooked me was at night at the amusement park at the end of that ep,.

It is a great drama
I had the same feeling. From the first episode, I knew that it would be a great series.

Mattman

Post by Mattman » May 1st, '05, 21:08

yes, me too :D :D it was really a great show

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » May 1st, '05, 21:38

Yes it really was one of the best dramas ever.And of course the ending was good,the japanese know how to end a drama!

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » May 1st, '05, 22:57

I felt like Sae looked a little older than Kai. But sure they have chemistry!
Just so fun to watch them using sign language.
But I think there are times that Sae is so unreasonable and acts princess-like. No wonder everyone calls her a princess. But I guess we have to be understanding for what she has been through with that disease.
She is lucky to find Kai !

yinki

Post by yinki » May 1st, '05, 23:44

I'm so in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with Kai right now. He is so understanding and patient. I don't want to spoil anything for those u have not watched this series yet, but i especially love that part at the beach, the part where he shouts out to sae and told her he loves her. And it almost bring me to tears when sae for the first time calls out his name. I like any of the scenes that kai and sae are together. In additon, I also like the supporting casts, unlike, kdramas where i found most supporting casts to be quite annoying. I guess because the series does not have that many characters to begin with, it allows the audiences to make the connection with all of the characters and see each of them slowing change for the better and finally figure out what they want to do in with their life. I also envy them for having such a tight gang of friends. It is pretty cool with the whole orange society thing. How I wish my college life can be as exciting and end up with everybody graduating as them.

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 2nd, '05, 00:30

Yes, the Orange Society thing is so cute. I wish I would have many of friends in college, but you know we're just so busy with studying and work (most of the students in college have part-time jobs). The place we really meet is in the classroom, and after that we all have different paths to go. I feel sad. I used to have a lot of friends when living in the dorm at another college. But right now....
And I agree with you that Jdorama is so different from Korean drama in many ways. I'm tired with Kdramas where there's always evil characters. I wish to see the real supporting actors. I guess that's why I love Orange Days. They're all college students like me, but I don't have that much determination to find a goal and fulfill it.

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » May 2nd, '05, 01:21

This was a great show. The chemistry between Sae and Kai was great. A good story all the way through. I enjoyed it. It something I will watch over and over.

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » May 2nd, '05, 01:30

Sorry to double post, but does anyone know if Kou Shibasaki is going to be starring in anymore jdramas? Thanks in advance.

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » May 2nd, '05, 01:56

I just watched the ending... wow... it was so great!

Such a great series, I cant wait to see Satoshi Tsumabuki in lots more stuff. His character was great... and he's such a wonderful actor. (ahem.. and adorable too)

hikarisennin

Post by hikarisennin » May 2nd, '05, 02:00

alstar83 wrote:Just so fun to watch them using sign language.
Totally agree...I was VERY impressed with all the sign language in the drama. It seems like all of the actors and actresses put a lot of time and effort into learning sign language. I think they did a great job, and it kinda makes me want to learn some as well!

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » May 2nd, '05, 02:04

GTOnizuka wrote:Sorry to double post, but does anyone know if Kou Shibasaki is going to be starring in anymore jdramas? Thanks in advance.
You might want to try her official website: here's the link

Ah, Kou Shibasaki :wub:

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » May 2nd, '05, 02:11

aoi_hana wrote:I just watched the ending... wow... it was so great!

Such a great series, I cant wait to see Satoshi Tsumabuki in lots more stuff. His character was great... and he's such a wonderful actor. (ahem.. and adorable too)
He in the movie 69.Sixty.Nine.2004

from OD

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » May 2nd, '05, 03:32

You might want to try her official website: here's the link

Tried yt-toshi, but I cant translate. :cry:
Does someone know perhaps?

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » May 2nd, '05, 03:32

sorry first time quoting

Datcyde

Post by Datcyde » May 2nd, '05, 04:36

The last ep was so kool. When Sae spoke, I was like oh my god she said Kai. That was so kool. I'm glad that it had a happy ending and that there together. I wish there was more to watch. It would be kool if the made a movie having sae and kai getting married. Also in it we could see Keita get the girl of his dreams... So here is hoping for a Orange Days Wedding!!!!

P.S. Where was Shohei sister. She should had been in the last ep. Everyone else was. Well not Soyoko but she didn't need to be. Later

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 2nd, '05, 04:53

Datcyde wrote:The last ep was so kool. When Sae spoke, I was like oh my god she said Kai. That was so kool. I'm glad that it had a happy ending and that there together. I wish there was more to watch. It would be kool if the made a movie having sae and kai getting married. Also in it we could see Keita get the girl of his dreams... So here is hoping for a Orange Days Wedding!!!!r
i agree~ :-) it would be great if there had been a special along with the 11 episodes. but the ending was wonderful and i love JTV for sharing Orange Days with all of us. :heart:

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » May 2nd, '05, 05:49

Datcyde wrote:The last ep was so kool. When Sae spoke, I was like oh my god she said Kai. That was so kool. I'm glad that it had a happy ending and that there together. I wish there was more to watch. It would be kool if the made a movie having sae and kai getting married. Also in it we could see Keita get the girl of his dreams... So here is hoping for a Orange Days Wedding!!!!

P.S. Where was Shohei sister. She should had been in the last ep. Everyone else was. Well not Soyoko but she didn't need to be. Later

I kinda feel sorry for Keita cause he got the short end of the stick in this drama. Poor boy :(

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 2nd, '05, 07:56

hikarisennin wrote:
alstar83 wrote:Just so fun to watch them using sign language.
Totally agree...I was VERY impressed with all the sign language in the drama. It seems like all of the actors and actresses put a lot of time and effort into learning sign language. I think they did a great job, and it kinda makes me want to learn some as well!
Me too. I was wondering how they could do the sign language professionally. They must have practiced a lot. That's why I appreciate Japanese actors. Korean actors could never do that :P I learned a lot from this drama, the spirit, love, and friendship. Now I've known some sign languages as well :lol

mangosteen
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mangosteen » May 2nd, '05, 07:57

Kamui6 wrote:
aoi_hana wrote:I just watched the ending... wow... it was so great!

He in the movie 69.Sixty.Nine.2004

from OD
Thanks for the wonderful pics. I'm fainted. He's so cute. :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 2nd, '05, 08:13

yes, Tsumabuki Satoshi is absolutely adorable~!!! :wub: i can't seem to get enough of him after watching him in Orange Days. i'm just happy that he's also a nice guy in Lunch Queen.

and as for the sign language....I think this is one drama I will rewatch time and again because it's very educational and the storyline is not the least bit boring~ :-)

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 2nd, '05, 08:20

mangosteen wrote: And I agree with you that Jdorama is so different from Korean drama in many ways. I'm tired with Kdramas where there's always evil characters. I wish to see the real supporting actors.
That's it!!! That's a great observation. I didn't even realize it until you stated it, but there was no evil/bad character at all in this drama. It was good people all the way through. Ah... so nice. That's why I like this series so much. Granted, it could be argued that it's quite unrealistic because there's no bad guys at all--not even an evil mother or stepmother--but it was so warm and sentimental all the way through. Two thumbs up! :-)

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » May 2nd, '05, 15:38

BT-Slut wrote:
That's it!!! That's a great observation. I didn't even realize it until you stated it, but there was no evil/bad character at all in this drama. It was good people all the way through. Ah... so nice. That's why I like this series so much. Granted, it could be argued that it's quite unrealistic because there's no bad guys at all--not even an evil mother or stepmother--but it was so warm and sentimental all the way through. Two thumbs up! :-)
What I thought was interesting was that.. there were a few characters who had the potential to be evil - the mother for example. There was an episode there where I thought she might cross over. But in the end, she acted like a normal, overprotective mother. If I was in the situation, I'd probably act the same way.

I just think that this drama was amazing because no one seemed fake. Everyone had their faults and their own personalities.

baggypantgpa

Post by baggypantgpa » May 3rd, '05, 04:23

So far this has been my most favorite of all the J Dramas that I've watched. Saikou!

himeko

Post by himeko » May 3rd, '05, 07:45

This was a very nice feel-good drama, and I'm so glad JTV subbed it! THANKS JTV TEAM!

Kai is so cute in this drama :) But I can't help but feel bad for the

*SPOILER*********************************

German guy that Sae planned to marry. He got used pretty bad :unsure:

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 3rd, '05, 10:42

Oh how cute... Image
I stumbled upon them and thought of OD. :lol

http://www.asmallorange.com/services/hosting/

note: this is not a spam or advertisement for them. i have no affliation with them and for all I care, don't use them at all. I simply wanted to share the cute photo and domain name.

Elfunko

Post by Elfunko » May 3rd, '05, 23:01

Oh my god!! That was emotionally epic! What Sae accomplished in the end, for me also, man, I was tearing up, so overjoyed! I hope I can find a love as total and encompassing as theirs. :wub: :wub: :wub: :clap: :wub: Thank you JTV! :heart: :wub: :mrgreen:

wickedlycute

I cried!

Post by wickedlycute » May 3rd, '05, 23:48

i cried, it was so good! orange days was great. now i'm a big fan of satoshi! :w00t: :wub:

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » May 4th, '05, 21:17

I love Satoshi now, is he in other dramas as well as a leading actor?
I know Lunch Queen only!
Last edited by alstar83 on May 5th, '05, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

pankanshe

Post by pankanshe » May 4th, '05, 23:43

Simply... amazing. Have not seen such an intriguing and interesting drama. Who would have thought that Kai fell in love with a... Good drama :)

alstar83

Post by alstar83 » May 5th, '05, 01:27

Satoshi looks so cool :wub: :wub: in this pic

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » May 5th, '05, 02:38

I just started watching this drama and I definitely agree, the storyline, acting, cinematography is great! Anyway, I have a question about Sano-kun. Is he played by Kashiwabara Takashi? :-)

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » May 5th, '05, 02:45

alstar83 wrote:I love Satoshi now, is he in other dramas as well as a leading actor?
I know Lunch Queen only!
The only other shows that I know Satoshi is in are Wedding Planner (which you can get from [jems] website) and Yonimo Kimyo na Monogatari 2005 (which you can get here).

Also, you can try jdorama and search his name to see what other dramas he's in.

2triky

Post by 2triky » May 6th, '05, 08:47

Dayem I just finished watching this drama....it was fuggin' unbelieveably good! I am caught between bouts of speechlessness and urges to go on forever about how great this show is. This drama is definitely one of my all time favorites. I am so impressed with all the elements of the show, not least of which is the acting by Satoshi Tsumabuki and Kou Shibasaki (she was ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!).

I love this show :thumleft: :thumright: :

<sigh> seriously, this show was off the f*ckin' hook!

Thanks JTV for the outstanding fansubs!!!!

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » May 6th, '05, 09:15

alstar83 wrote:Satoshi looks so cool :wub: :wub: in this pic

Hahah.. his hair looks funny, like he stuck his fingers in an electric socket. :P

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » May 7th, '05, 09:20

OMG! I finished this show in one day! The first time I did this. This drama is now my favorite jdorama of all time and I love the chemistry between all the actors and actresses in this drama. :D

I think everyone will fall in love with Kai after watching this drama :wub:

2triky

Post by 2triky » May 7th, '05, 14:15

rainidy wrote:OMG! I finished this show in one day! The first time I did this. This drama is now my favorite jdorama of all time and I love the chemistry between all the actors and actresses in this drama. :D

I think everyone will fall in love with Kai after watching this drama :wub:
i really loved this show as well....i had to force myself NOT to finish it in one day :D ...but i could have easily stayed up all night and done so. it was a great piece of fiction though, in so many ways!

eiman

Post by eiman » May 18th, '05, 19:35

my favorite drama!! satoshi and kou made a great couple

sour_pickles

Post by sour_pickles » Aug 3rd, '05, 04:28

this was a good series! i gotta agree with the ppl who noticed there was no villain in this one that it was a nice change from other dramas.

i have a question though: i d/l-ed the version with eng. subs by jtv (thank you jtv!), and i was just wondering if some scenes got edited out? or were they cut out of the series altogether? cuz in the ending song, there are scenes that weren't in the drama itself, like the one where everyone's sitting in the cafeteria and sae gets mad at kai and throws her chopsticks at him and then storms off.

just_candy

Post by just_candy » Aug 3rd, '05, 05:02

yeah...i noticed some of those scenes weren't in the drama itself..maybe they just made that for the closing song or smthing...

waaaaaaaah! this drama is FABULOUS!!! my grades dropped during the spring semester coz of this drama!!! :lol :lol :lol i couldn't wait to go home and d/l all the episodes. i wouldn't go out of the house for days coz all i wanted to do was sit in front of my computer and watch watch watch...man..so so so great!!!! it's true there was no villain there..hahahaha...so nice!! i fell in love kai too! :lol :lol :lol made me wanna learn sign language and japanese...hahahahahahahahaha...gosh.... :wub:

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Aug 3rd, '05, 22:52

I think this proves my devotion.

I had to write a Japanese speech about my favorite movie or actor... so I wrote about Orange Days and Tsumabuki Satoshi. :) yay!

kurarisa

Post by kurarisa » Aug 3rd, '05, 23:18

sour_pickles wrote:i have a question though: i d/l-ed the version with eng. subs by jtv (thank you jtv!), and i was just wondering if some scenes got edited out? or were they cut out of the series altogether? cuz in the ending song, there are scenes that weren't in the drama itself, like the one where everyone's sitting in the cafeteria and sae gets mad at kai and throws her chopsticks at him and then storms off.
Nah, there weren't scenes cut out. The ending sequence is supposed to portray any given day almost with Sae and Kai. Since they argue so much and then forgive each other.

I was so obsessed after I finished this drama that I even did fanart! I definately won't forget this drama, it's my favorite.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 28th, '05, 08:00

2triky wrote:[i really loved this show as well....i had to force myself NOT to finish it in one day :D ...
Just finished it last night. I watched it all in one day ... :blink

Great drama. I'm surprised Kou Shibasaki doesn't get more bravos as she is absolutely astonishing! I didn't noticed her so much in Good Luck but in this one I was really impressed by her acting skills!!! Maybe the best japanese actress right now ( from what I've seen). She really outstands all other actors in this drama wich is a little unfair as they're all good.
Does anybody knows the song they sing in the car on the way to the camping? It's not in the ost... [EDIT] sorry, I have found!

xenorealm

where?

Post by xenorealm » Aug 28th, '05, 11:03

where to dl this drama???

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Aug 28th, '05, 11:13

wrongun

Post by wrongun » Aug 29th, '05, 00:49

I'm new to the Japanese dramas, so as of now, my favourite series is Orange Days (Pride not far behind). Shibasaki Kou was the main reason I wanted to watch this. But everything about this series is great. I love Kou's acting. Her sign language was very convincing.

and the song they sang in the car is "Shanghai Honey" by Orange Range. The little music video they made is so cute. Especially when they dance around the campfire. :D

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 3rd, '05, 07:01

wrongun wrote:I'm new to the Japanese dramas, so as of now, my favourite series is Orange Days (Pride not far behind). Shibasaki Kou was the main reason I wanted to watch this. But everything about this series is great. I love Kou's acting. Her sign language was very convincing.

and the song they sang in the car is "Shanghai Honey" by Orange Range. The little music video they made is so cute. Especially when they dance around the campfire. :D
Watched it a second time ( in one month). Shibasaki kou is definitely convincing, her acting is really impressive :blink . Could she be one of the best japanese actress of her generation? She has a strange face, she 's not really beautiful but has that "inner light" that makes her really atractive.

wrongun

Post by wrongun » Sep 3rd, '05, 23:43

20centuryboy wrote:
wrongun wrote:I'm new to the Japanese dramas, so as of now, my favourite series is Orange Days (Pride not far behind). Shibasaki Kou was the main reason I wanted to watch this. But everything about this series is great. I love Kou's acting. Her sign language was very convincing.

Watched it a second time ( in one month). Shibasaki kou is definitely convincing, her acting is really impressive :blink . Could she be one of the best japanese actress of her generation? She has a strange face, she 's not really beautiful but has that "inner light" that makes her really atractive.
I agree. She's pretty, but not extremely beautiful, but that imperfection is what I like.

Popdog

Post by Popdog » Sep 6th, '05, 09:55

I didn't really like Kou too much cos of the b**ch factor in the way she sometimes treated Kai. But then I really really started to enjoy her acting when I found out she sang the ending theme song for Sekai no Chuushin de...and then I was in love with her voice...ironically in a show where she plays deaf.

What a waste not to hear that great voice...

kinki

Post by kinki » Sep 6th, '05, 18:46

this drama is so touching! i mean the whole story of how a guy would fall for a hearing empaired person is outstanding! i wish there are many men as patient and kind as kai!
the whole story is great and it grows from episode one to the climax. the characters grew into different ppl at the end, all of them are confident and know what they wanna do in life!
thats why i prefer j-dramas than k-dramas, j-dramas shows/gives messages like working hard to be successful, ganbaru (do your best and you'll finally obtain what you want) etc. while k-dramas emphasis more on love, then love then tears and again love. it gets kinda boring after you watch 3 or 4 k-dramas coz they all seems the same :(

rainidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rainidy » Sep 6th, '05, 22:11

Popdog wrote:I didn't really like Kou too much cos of the b**ch factor in the way she sometimes treated Kai. But then I really really started to enjoy her acting when I found out she sang the ending theme song for Sekai no Chuushin de...and then I was in love with her voice...ironically in a show where she plays deaf.

What a waste not to hear that great voice...
Haha. I felt the same way and after listening to her sing the Sekai no Chuushin themesong, I started to like her more. :D Even though she's not the pretty type, I find her quite unique. She have a great voice and is a great actress.

tomiko3

does anyone know where to get it

Post by tomiko3 » Sep 7th, '05, 13:11

hey guys does anyone know where i can get this from . i have herad about it for a while now it it appears to be really good but i havent seen links floating around anywhere. if someone could supply me with a source i would really be gratefull . Thanks Much^_~

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: does anyone know where to get it

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 7th, '05, 13:18

tomiko3 wrote:hey guys does anyone know where i can get this from . i have herad about it for a while now it it appears to be really good but i havent seen links floating around anywhere. if someone could supply me with a source i would really be gratefull . Thanks Much^_~
Ever heard of this group called JTV :D
http://japan-tv.afraid.org:6969/?search=orange

request seeds here
http://jtv-forum.clubbed.org/index.php? ... howforum=7

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 7th, '05, 14:32

By the way, is there any differences between the sars version and the JTV version?

Seghal

Post by Seghal » Sep 7th, '05, 14:45

SARS has only subbed episode 3.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 7th, '05, 16:10

20centuryboy wrote:By the way, is there any differences between the sars version and the JTV version?
Where can you find a completed Orange days eps that were encoded using DVD source for ep 3+ :glare:

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 8th, '05, 05:23

Kamui6 wrote: Where can you find a completed Orange days eps that were encoded using DVD source for ep 3+ :glare:
eeee....on my computer?... no, no, wait, I get it!!! On JTV, Am I right? :mrgreen:
Okagesama de !! :notworthy: thanx for providing that great drama! :mrgreen:

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Sep 8th, '05, 07:47

I liked this series alot... I've been giving it to all my friends to taint them. :)

It made me want to learn sign language after watching it. I admit being a little upset with Sae the 'princess' at first, but you get used to it and love her in the end.
Hmm maybe I liked it alot because I am a College student about to graduate.. so it kinda fit into my lifestyle really well. A -MUST- see.

Oh and get if from JTV by all means.. :P

Lil_Munchkin

Post by Lil_Munchkin » Sep 9th, '05, 23:07

Just wondering, to those that've seen Orange Days, did you watch it without subtitles? Or are there subtitles for it? ^^

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Sep 9th, '05, 23:47

Lil_Munchkin wrote:Just wondering, to those that've seen Orange Days, did you watch it without subtitles? Or are there subtitles for it? ^^
I watched it with subtitles. The subtitled episodes (hard subs) were made available by the good folks at: http://jtv-drama.org/

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 12th, '05, 07:26

does anybody knows other dramas from the same screenwriters? it's hard to find any informations... :unsure:

2triky

Post by 2triky » Sep 12th, '05, 07:58

20centuryboy wrote:does anybody knows other dramas from the same screenwriters? it's hard to find any informations... :unsure:
Eriko Kitagawa has also written Long Vacation (starring Tomoko Yamaguchi & Kimura Takuya) as well as Beautiful Life (starring Tokiwa Takako & Kimura Takuya)

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 12th, '05, 08:53

Thanx. Not bad then! "long vacation" is amongst my favourites too. :-)

luvDonggun

Post by luvDonggun » Sep 12th, '05, 09:22

2triky wrote:
20centuryboy wrote:does anybody knows other dramas from the same screenwriters? it's hard to find any informations... :unsure:
Eriko Kitagawa has also written Long Vacation (starring Tomoko Yamaguchi & Kimura Takuya) as well as Beautiful Life (starring Tokiwa Takako & Kimura Takuya)
Wow!! Everything she writes is pure gold! :w00t: I loved Long Vacation and Beautiful Life (probably my top 2 all time jdoramas) and now since I've watched Orange Days, it's made my top 3, as well. What is this scriptwriter going to produce next? I gotta watch more of her stuff, since her scripts seem to touch a personal chord with me.

tianj

Post by tianj » Sep 12th, '05, 14:22

luvDonggun wrote:
2triky wrote:
Wow!! Everything she writes is pure gold! :w00t: I loved Long Vacation and Beautiful Life (probably my top 2 all time jdoramas) and now since I've watched Orange Days, it's made my top 3, as well. What is this scriptwriter going to produce next? I gotta watch more of her stuff, since her scripts seem to touch a personal chord with me.
She also wrote Love Story, but no one is subbing it after ep 01. Been dying to watch it, its a romantic comedy, but have given up since its been like a year. I got the timed files for the subs(and have access to RAWS), but no one is translating it.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9230

Here's a review:
http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=313

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 12th, '05, 14:39

It looks good! :blink

chunu

Post by chunu » Sep 12th, '05, 14:52

this was my 2 jdrama I've watched...I love it!!! :D

I love the characters but mostly the two main characters.
I truely thought she could not speak or hear...she did a well
job! :-)

aishuu

Post by aishuu » Sep 12th, '05, 22:34

At first Orange Days wasn't that interesting...I was just like, ehh I think i'll watch the next episode...then the next one, then the next one, then the next one...next thing I knew, I was hooked ^^ all of the actors and actresses did well xD

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 13th, '05, 16:09

Lil_Munchkin wrote:Just wondering, to those that've seen Orange Days, did you watch it without subtitles? Or are there subtitles for it? ^^
I had no choice, both. :lol [that series was a pain to time]

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 13th, '05, 16:12

Kamui6 wrote:I had no choice, both. :lol [that series was a pain to time]
Really? why?

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Sep 13th, '05, 16:48

20centuryboy wrote:
Kamui6 wrote:I had no choice, both. :lol [that series was a pain to time]
Really? why?
:lol you never watched the credits, eps 3&up, did you? Timing had to match the signing subs and placement.

hatanaka

Post by hatanaka » Sep 15th, '05, 18:41

anyone know where I can DL the theme song: "Sign" by Mr. Children. I can't get it out of my head!!

TIticamara

Post by TIticamara » Sep 15th, '05, 20:50

hatanaka wrote:anyone know where I can DL the theme song: "Sign" by Mr. Children. I can't get it out of my head!!
Kazza. I got mine from there.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 16th, '05, 05:55

look in the torrent section. 8)