7%
Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
2%

Total votes: 645

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Sep 7th, '05, 23:40

I think either BSPlayer or Media Classic Player will do the job of displaying the subtitles well, you don't even have to open the subs, as long as the subs stay in the same folder with your video, the subs will display automatically.

EternalCalamari

Post by EternalCalamari » Sep 8th, '05, 10:40

yeh for subtitles i'm all for BSplayer..
i tried many different media players but BSplayer is really just simple "open video, drag in subtitles, have fun"
and it displays all necessary things right on the interface (like the fps when you're looking for subtitles for something and have 200 different subtitles to choose from)

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 9th, '05, 01:13

Just saw episode 7. Wow, I really thought Densha lost Hermes for a second there! I was surprised at how courageous he was. His character has really changed a lot since the beginning of the series. Hermes' "older brother" really started creeping me out. I'm glad he didn't get to say anything to her. He was a good character and then he started liking Hermes and it went downhill from there.

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Sep 9th, '05, 03:12

Denshaaaaaaaaa where are you!?!?!! :(
I wonder why there isn't an episode this week...

Thursdays just don't feel right without my 電車男 fix. :cry:

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 9th, '05, 03:37

tUrtleAE86 wrote:Denshaaaaaaaaa where are you!?!?!! :(
I wonder why there isn't an episode this week...

Thursdays just don't feel right without my 電車男 fix. :cry:
Densha thought he could impress Hermes by getting involved in a Judo competition...He got ippon'd right off the bat in record time...wasn't much of a match.... :roll

In other words, this week preempted for judo championships...
:p

darkflame21

Post by darkflame21 » Sep 9th, '05, 04:07

Yep it was Judo, i posed that the other day to let everyone know but it got surrounded in posts about playind subtitle files so some ppl prolly missed it. hahah

cmge

Post by cmge » Sep 9th, '05, 05:33

i kinda wanna c how good this judo tourney is seeing that theres no Densha or Naruto (well for the anime fans out there)

rock'et

Post by rock'et » Sep 9th, '05, 10:54

cmge wrote:i kinda wanna c how good this judo tourney is seeing that theres no Densha or Naruto (well for the anime fans out there)
how good??
I thought judo was one of the big and popular sport in Japan, plus it's a world championship so I guess it's normal to have postponement of the usual tv programs to make way for it's coverage.

BaKaOtoKo

Post by BaKaOtoKo » Sep 9th, '05, 14:49

Densha otoko!!!!!
where is densha 10~!!!!!
why isn't there a densha 10 yet!!!

I am goin craZY!!!!!

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 9th, '05, 16:20

I love Hermes! Yes! I'm glad that she didn't give him a weird response (episode 8). At least she's not one of those judgmental people. But in the preview for episode 9, Densha still looked pretty cute. Cute episode!

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 9th, '05, 21:48

T_T!!! I can't believe Hermes found out about the site before he got to tell her! Kso! I really wanna see episode 10 badly! Why, Judo???

[DS]DragonSlayerz

Post by [DS]DragonSlayerz » Sep 9th, '05, 22:11

ep 10 won't come out til wednesday i think... can't wait... i hope they sub it as soon as it comes out too! Densha gona get sock on the face by keisuke! lol

mitsubi

Post by mitsubi » Sep 9th, '05, 22:31

yup... it will be interesting to see how he explains the thing about the forums to her..

GhstDreamer

Post by GhstDreamer » Sep 10th, '05, 00:38

mitsubi wrote:yup... it will be interesting to see how he explains the thing about the forums to her..
I know I can't wait to watch the next episode! They have such a cute relationship...

ayahirayama

Post by ayahirayama » Sep 12th, '05, 05:27

Oh, i just found out that Densha Otoko is actually showing on KTSF, i'm just so excited, i just had to let out, sorry if i sound like a little kid, but it's so cool, Densha Otoko is actually showing here, for me its on KTSF26, that's channel 8 for me, i wonder if any of you guys get it too, because i read somewhere before and it said that they only aired it in LA, too bad there are no subs though, but it's still sooo cool, it's on at 10:00 PM, but only on Sunday, because Full House is on on the weekdays, was justwondering if you guys have it too, oh and SLow Dance is also showing on KTSF on teh same day at 9:00PM, Just thought i let you know. :-D

Valcun

A copy of the original internet posts by Densha Otoko.

Post by Valcun » Sep 12th, '05, 05:50

While browsing around online looking into the true story of Densha Otoko. I found a website with a exact copy of the posts made by Densha Otoko. Of course, it's in japanese. So the only way you can read it is if you go to google and translate the webpage!

I don't know if this has been posted already, but i tried in search "Densha Otoko Archive" and nothing really came up. If someone already has posted this website, then I'm sorry for spamming :P.

http://www.geocities.jp/outer797/

Renalan

Post by Renalan » Sep 12th, '05, 07:44

I'm from the Bay Area, that's pretty cool. Shame it passed 3 hours ago though. Does anyone know what channel it is down in SoCal, I'm moving to college before next Sunday comes.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Sep 12th, '05, 10:45

merged with densha otoko discussion thread....

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Sep 12th, '05, 11:08

ayahirayama wrote: Densha Otoko is actually showing here, for me its on KTSF26, that's channel 8 for me, i wonder if any of you guys get it too, because i read somewhere before and it said that they only aired it in LA,....., oh and SLow Dance is also showing on KTSF on teh same day at 9:00PM, Just thought i let you know. :-D
I posted this elsewhere, but since it's being brought up again, NY'ers can also see Densha Otoko and Slow Dance on WMBC Channel 63, Cablevision channel 20.
Schedule: http://www.fujisankei.com/en/program_ny.htm

for those interested Ainori is also airing on Mondays (it replaced Hey!Hey!Hey!'s time slot on that channel earlier this year i think....I miss Downtown.)

I think the episodes are 3 weeks behind Japan's airing...
Eastsiiiiiiide

Caspian

Post by Caspian » Sep 12th, '05, 23:16

OH ****!

I thought that I had watched epi 9, but then reading what was posted here, it appears I mixed up numbers, and actually haven't seen it >.< Oh crap! I defo gotta watch it ASAP now before Epi 10 comes out.

chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Sep 13th, '05, 01:27

ayahirayama wrote:Oh, i just found out that Densha Otoko is actually showing on KTSF, ...
<snip>
Yes, however they replaced all the English music.
They replaced the Opening Song (Twilight), Pretty Woman, Unchained Melody, Surfin' USA and even the Imperial March with some instrumental music.
It's just not the same atmosphere...

chiisana_tantei

Re: A copy of the original internet posts by Densha Otoko.

Post by chiisana_tantei » Sep 13th, '05, 01:31

Valcun wrote:While browsing around online looking into the true story of Densha Otoko. I found a website with a exact copy of the posts made by Densha Otoko. Of course, it's in japanese. So the only way you can read it is if you go to google and translate the webpage!

I don't know if this has been posted already, but i tried in search "Densha Otoko Archive" and nothing really came up. If someone already has posted this website, then I'm sorry for spamming :P.

http://www.geocities.jp/outer797/
I got this the other day and would like to read it when time permits... :-(
I would be interesting to compare it with the book and the drama/movie.

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Sep 13th, '05, 04:15

chiisana_tantei wrote:
ayahirayama wrote:Oh, i just found out that Densha Otoko is actually showing on KTSF, ...
<snip>
They replaced the Opening Song (Twilight), Pretty Woman, Unchained Melody, Surfin' USA and even the Imperial March with some instrumental music.
wow? really? the Fujisankei version they show in the tristate NYC area here is unedited. dang, that's pretty whack...I wonder how it is for the ppl in LA since those are also from Fujisankei...

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Sep 13th, '05, 04:28

kusmog wrote:wow? really? the Fujisankei version they show in the tristate NYC area here is unedited. dang, that's pretty whack...I wonder how it is for the ppl in LA since those are also from Fujisankei...
I think chiisana_tantei is referring to the LA broadcasting of Densha Otoko.

chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Sep 13th, '05, 05:15

yt_toshi wrote: I think chiisana_tantei is referring to the LA broadcasting of Densha Otoko.
I was referring to the one playing on KTSF (San Francisco/Bay Area).

kusmog

Post by kusmog » Sep 13th, '05, 06:49

chiisana_tantei wrote:
yt_toshi wrote: I think chiisana_tantei is referring to the LA broadcasting of Densha Otoko.
I was referring to the one playing on KTSF (San Francisco/Bay Area).
yeah from my understanding Fujisankei only airs News Express in the morning on Sf/Bay area's KTSF according to the schedule on their site. It would appear those dramas are being brought to the station from another source.

speaking of KTSF... isn't that the public channel that sometimes airs japanese animation and whatnot?

and in a foolish attempt to sorta steer this back on-topic, seeing that guy on both Slow Dance and Densha Otoko is really cool =) they make it pretty obvious too with Mino always mentioning otakus and the hemingway and the logo of his shop, etc. shameless plugs rock.

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 13th, '05, 15:18

was anyone else annoyed by the brothers reaction? DENSHA IS PLAYING YOU. huh? reading even 10 seconds of that thread must make it pretty clear densha is about the least experienced man in the history of recorded time.

i know its a drama, but what an overreaction. :pale:

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 13th, '05, 15:25

I think the problem lays more with the fact that he talks about his relation with herumesu san on a board behind her back. From my point of view, I wouldn't like that my GF talks about our relation on a forum.

Actually, she does on her blog and I don't like it!! :-)

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 13th, '05, 16:07

lol yeah, he's just seeing it from his sisters side, where we get to see it from all sides :P

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Sep 13th, '05, 16:10

he distinctly makes the point that densha is playing her like he's some kind of romeo making fun of her and dating her for that reason.

thats not what the forum says.

if he said HE SHOULDNT PUT PERSONAL DETAILS i understand. but he reacts like densa is doing this on purpose to be mean. that made no sense.

Shikensha

Post by Shikensha » Sep 14th, '05, 00:19

Well, lets see how it all ends in the last episode this week - "Kiseki no Daigyakuten", "A Great Change in Miracle." :p

Rhocake

Post by Rhocake » Sep 14th, '05, 01:47

It's crazy how things can get out of control so easily when you don't know the whole story. That's drama for ya, they always get you when you least expect it.

I gotta say though, when I first started watching the series I though Densha was really annoying and I kinda wanted to punch him in the face to knock some sense into him. But after enduring the first episode or two I couldn't stop watching. I found myself yelling at the screen and taking things way too serious for my own health. But now it looks like Densha will be in for some real trouble.

Oooooo!!! :x And just when things seemed to start going his way too. Now I eagerly await the next episode just like how all those people waited for Densha to come back to the forum.

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Sep 14th, '05, 03:49

First off, I would like to say im sorry. At first I watched the first episode and I wanted to kick Densha in the face. So I stopped watching then After reading everyones posts about this show I decided to watch again and I am truly impressed. After watching the second ep I kept on watching and now rooting for the dream to come true. But alas, I think I might wait on watching eps nine and once the last ep comes out. It feels like there might be a twist at the end. I hope he gets Hermes even though when I see the previews of ep nine it looks like the ship is about to sink. I hope every thing goes good. Dont want to end up upset and baffled if it turns for the worst. Well, just want to put my two cents in. :mrgreen:

rock'et

Post by rock'et » Sep 14th, '05, 05:41

Huh? Annoyed with Densha in the early episodes? Lol people won't call him OTAKU for no reason. :lol

ayahirayama

Post by ayahirayama » Sep 14th, '05, 06:18

chiisana_tantei wrote:
<snip>
yea, i know what you mean, i didn't get to see the beginning but watching the show, it just didn't have the same feeling as the one here, it's not in widescreen and i think they make it brighter too, so it kind of lost that movie quality to it, it just wasnt as enjoyable, but i was just so excited that they were actually showing it, i didn't really notice at first.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 14th, '05, 21:59

I wouldn't like to watch the show without the same music, especially the star wars parts and ending and definitely the intro I love that song :P

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Sep 14th, '05, 22:27

I suppose the TV station airing it in LA didn't get the rights to use that music. :-(

Sirynx77
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Sirynx77 » Sep 14th, '05, 22:52

doink-chan wrote:I suppose the TV station airing it in LA didn't get the rights to use that music. :-(

Yes and no... KSCI 18 (the TV station mentioned) along with other stations in America just air the blocks of FCI programming. So its Fujisankei Communications International, Inc that edited their own show to be broadcast in America. My guess is that FCI really doesn't want to pay any fees in order to keep the English music as it is on the Japanese broadcast. I mean they would have to deal with the RIAA. Who in their right mind wants to deal with that?

At least the ending theme by Sambomaster is still there along with any song by Japanese artists.

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 15th, '05, 01:18

I can't take it anymore! This is truely a crisis. Somebody must upload and sub ASAP. :O

MrGado

Post by MrGado » Sep 15th, '05, 13:49

Mother F*ckers... I thought tonight was the last episode... they got me good.. what a cliffhanger!

I can't wait for the conclusion!

darkflame21

Post by darkflame21 » Sep 15th, '05, 13:52

ahahahahah gotta wait till next week, blame judo it stole densha's timeslot last week putting it beind the other dramas. :)

kljs

Post by kljs » Sep 15th, '05, 14:48

next week? NEXT WEEk????.......is this for real?......

:cry :cry :cry

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 15th, '05, 14:53

lol I knew people would only think it was one week, that means another week of people asking where the eps are :unsure:

drewnamis

Post by drewnamis » Sep 15th, '05, 15:56

konaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Caspian

Post by Caspian » Sep 15th, '05, 21:22

darkflame21 wrote:ahahahahah gotta wait till next week, blame judo it stole densha's timeslot last week putting it beind the other dramas. :)
DIIIEEEEE!!!! ='(

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Sep 15th, '05, 22:54

You doink! :-) You completely tricked doinkies!!

VietZeus

Post by VietZeus » Sep 16th, '05, 05:29

I'm an impatient person and I hate small frame men character. To my view a man should never be so weak and must not allow himself to be weak.

I grow up with that "image" of a man in my mind. I was very active since I could remember. I love to compete in sports and always like to be bigger than most. I'm at 6'2 but my father is about 5'6 and mom is about 5'2. I'm the first generation of a long family line to be able to reach above 5'7 and I grateful to myself being a hard headed kid ever since I was born.

Then I dispise men who are short NOT because they are born short BUT because they allow themselves to be short. I grew up of thinking being a really big guy and jump really high.

I got arrested before for playing soccer on the street when I was 13, although it was nothing really but I and my friends really disturbed the neighborhood.

I hate the movie Sex is Zero.

HOWEVER, THIS DRAMA IS SIMPLY AMAZING. It is the first to open my eyes that short men aren't so weak after all. I know it's a fictional story but every aspect of this drama isn't too farfetched. The story is very solid and addicting. The characters are well designed.

What I'm amazed the most about this drama is the balance between the two main character. It doesn't focus on the Otaku but also focusing on the pretty girl. The circumstances were real.

This drama is very well delivered.

OUTSTANDING.

P.S. I love the Starwars music and hilarious moments.

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Sep 16th, '05, 08:24

fluffycrocodile wrote:any idea who one of the cute girls who posts message is? Picture is below.

I am not sure if this was resolved or mentioned, but she is not Sakurai Chizu, but Ryoko Kuninaka.

http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.1395.htm

fairx

Post by fairx » Sep 16th, '05, 09:23

Hmm.. I thought some1 mention that DO ep 10 & 11 would be aired back to back?

chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Sep 16th, '05, 14:39

Yukster wrote: I am not sure if this was resolved or mentioned, but she is not Sakurai Chizu, but Ryoko Kuninaka.

Err... Do you see her name in the credits at the end of the episode?

Bahamut619
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Bahamut619 » Sep 16th, '05, 19:48

Ep 10 was so funny! I laughed my ass off when Jinkama-san tried to rape Densha. "I'll teach you with my body!" :lol

Shikensha

Post by Shikensha » Sep 16th, '05, 23:21

Well, I don't know if you guys believe if this whole show was based on a true story or not but I think it really could be possible :p It even has a message at the end of the credits saying it's based on a true story anyway.

So... I wonder how the real Densha and Hermes feel like now that there's a book, a drama and a movie produced about their love story. Especially when the people directing the drama stuck up all those posters in Akihabara asking for Densha to come back to the message board :D Would they even ever reveal themselves to the public? Probably not.

Fujiwara

Post by Fujiwara » Sep 16th, '05, 23:35

ok i'm just back from watching densha ep 10 and even if i already thanked aviness for this ep, i would like to thank you again, aviness, really, for this moment of joy. I almost cried man ;_;

Next week is last, but as it is said in the ep : "The three months I spent with Densha are treasured in my heart!"

Sincerely THANK YOU

cmge

Post by cmge » Sep 16th, '05, 23:36

Bahamut619 wrote:Ep 10 was so funny! I laughed my ass off when Jinkama-san tried to rape Densha. "I'll teach you with my body!" :lol
i wish i knew girls liek Jinkama-san... ;)

good ep... i liked the part where everyone was trying to get him back on the forum... man soo good.. and how matsunaga has a girl now... hahaha

dome1234

Post by dome1234 » Sep 17th, '05, 01:01

heh, you guys leak that spoiler about jinkama.... :w00t:

anyhow, is ep10 such a cliffhanger? i haven't watched 9. Planned to watched it when eps11 out and subbed.... :lol

xiaoshenlong

Post by xiaoshenlong » Sep 17th, '05, 01:15

blah. i'm only on episode 4. since i can't use BT. stewpid college firewall

would someone please upload this to a Direct DL site?

Shikensha

Post by Shikensha » Sep 17th, '05, 01:23

Would anyone know any sites that sells a figure of the carrot girl in the OP animation and ships overseas? If you do, please let me know :roll

beer

Post by beer » Sep 17th, '05, 01:41

Too much beer probably, but I just voted that this series is life-altering. Never thought I do that for anything.

Then again, the scene with Twilight and Densha noticing all those notices around... well, almost brought tears in my eyes. Then again, the ELO album was life-altering in a way for me back when it was released, so I guess some sentiment (and beer) was involved. :P

I think I'll unwrap the third six-pack now. Either that or go to bed. Gotta leave the town for a day in... hmm... 3 hours.

fearspooky

Post by fearspooky » Sep 17th, '05, 01:46

chiisana_tantei wrote:
Yukster wrote: I am not sure if this was resolved or mentioned, but she is not Sakurai Chizu, but Ryoko Kuninaka.

edit: nvm. yea it isnt sakurai chizu... i cant even see her name on the cast/staff listing on the densha otoko website -_-;;

i first thought that it wasnt ryoko kuninaka... but im starting to think it is..

doink-chan
United States of America

Post by doink-chan » Sep 17th, '05, 01:58

Bahamut619 wrote:Ep 10 was so funny! I laughed my ass off when Jinkama-san tried to rape Densha. "I'll teach you with my body!" :lol
During that scene doinkies was more like "EEEGAH POOR DENSHA!!!" XD At least Jinkama-san didn't actually, uh, go through with it.

decho

Post by decho » Sep 17th, '05, 02:09

i like it !!

mitsubi

Post by mitsubi » Sep 17th, '05, 03:16

ep 10 was awesome... i was laughing during so many parts of it!! what a great show!!

ryan123

Post by ryan123 » Sep 17th, '05, 03:21

i think the raw has been released for the Movie version

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Sep 17th, '05, 04:58

I am really enjoying this show, Im gonna be sad when its over.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 17th, '05, 05:10

doink-chan wrote:
During that scene doinkies was more like "EEEGAH POOR DENSHA!!!" XD At least Jinkama-san didn't actually, uh, go through with it.
Really? I was more like "the lucky b*** " :lol

chiisana_tantei

Post by chiisana_tantei » Sep 17th, '05, 07:01

fearspooky wrote:

edit: nvm. yea it isnt sakurai chizu... i cant even see her name on the cast/staff listing on the densha otoko website -_-;;

i first thought that it wasnt ryoko kuninaka... but im starting to think it is..
Her name is in the rolling end credits. It's under the net surfer list.
For photos: http://www.bestbrain.jp/artist/sakurai/

Somehow her name is not in the official densha otoko web page. But again
the netter list there is very short.. seems like not everybody is listed.

Here is another reference from japanese wikipedia about densha otoko:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%9B%BB% ... A%E7%94%B7

Now, are we sure she's not Kuninaka Ryoko? :lol

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Sep 17th, '05, 07:36

Very nice episode! Very funny too...that lucky dog. :lol

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 17th, '05, 08:09

chiisana_tantei wrote:Her name is in the rolling end credits. It's under the net surfer list.
For photos: http://www.bestbrain.jp/artist/sakurai/

Somehow her name is not in the official densha otoko web page. But again
the netter list there is very short.. seems like not everybody is listed.

Here is another reference from japanese wikipedia about densha otoko:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%9B%BB% ... A%E7%94%B7

Now, are we sure she's not Kuninaka Ryoko? :lol
Yes it's seems to be her. the shape of the nose and the mouth are axactly similar but she has changed a lot. Her face used to be more plain.
The nose of Kuninaka Ryoko looks different and the mouth is not the same.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Sep 17th, '05, 14:42

Sucks that there is only 1 episodes left :(
I laughed so much during #10 especially when Jinnkama [went into Darth Vader mode sooooo funny then when she batted the guy over the head on her way out and then the boy who names the stations and the tainguy who was his dad] :lol

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━( ゚∀)━(  ゚)━(  )━(゚  )━(∀゚ )━(゚∀゚)━━━!!!!!

Romance

Post by Romance » Sep 17th, '05, 14:50

densha otoko owns, and vietzeus, post a portrait photo of yourself

Kaji-shonen

Post by Kaji-shonen » Sep 17th, '05, 20:06

The final episode will be airing 90 min special. I cant wait for it
And Sakurai-san(Toyohara Kousuke) said on Friday "we are still shooting last ep of Densha"

~Adam~

Post by ~Adam~ » Sep 17th, '05, 21:31

Yay, 90 minutes w00t!!! I did't like how episode 9 ended, lol..

Shikensha

Post by Shikensha » Sep 17th, '05, 22:11

Nice, a 90 minute special. Btw, I found this while looking for some info :D

I recognised one or two faces from the "investigation" also took part in episode 10. They must have invited them to take part in the drama :p

wachi

Post by wachi » Sep 18th, '05, 04:02

Lowest wrote:Sucks that there is only 1 episodes left :(
I laughed so much during #10 especially when Jinnkama [went into Darth Vader mode sooooo funny then when she batted the guy over the head on her way out]
:lol I know~ I think it was the only part in the entire drama that I actually like Jinnkama. She was being herself, but more loveable since she isn't beating the crap outta poor Densha. It was nice to see someone else get wack in the head instead. It was so funny.

mappyman

Post by mappyman » Sep 18th, '05, 13:17

Before the final two episodes are watched i wanted to give my insights to this amazing dorama.
First off, i have never watched dorama before and only knew soap operas from my mom telling me about them. I recall walking into her watching the final Ally McBiel episode crying her eyes out simply because it had ended and there would be no more stories to tell. Here i am now, crying just as equal if not more so at each and every episode of Densha. The music is just so wonderful, Face2Fake did some really goegeous tracks on this and amazingly some funny ones too (pop goes the weasel anyone? :D ) and every one is set to the scene perfectly. the opening animation, oh Man, ive rewatched it over and over and its still really really great, a total tribute to Gainax's Daicon opening, all the way down to ELO's "Twilight", and what better track to encompass being an otaku based series. Every character, though they're all Anonymous internet friends, has a certain appeal and spark that makes you want to cheer whenever they appear. Military Guy, Train guy, Voice Actress, and even the ASCII Artist Admin; they're all very funny and resemble very well Anonymous's we encounter in our lives. The movie really does hit to heart, being an internet junkie, gamer and mild otaku myself. Some events in the series are an exact reminder of how things have worked in my life, and seeing this put into TV Series form just really makes me happy. I've never experienced such a desire to see a series as I have this one and though its coming to and end i will rewatch this many many more times and show more people this incredible series.