3%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 819

Saragorn
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Saragorn » Sep 17th, '05, 23:07

Aw... I liked Shun's long emo hair in Densha Otoko... :D now it looks kind of wierd in the gif...

tianj

Post by tianj » Sep 18th, '05, 02:41

An anime group wants to do a joint-release of Hana Yori Dango Jdrama Hardsubbed with D-addicts. But here's the thing, they said they can use the Chinese subtitles of HYD to translate to English. But I think that Japanese->English translator would be a better alternative(if we can find a Japanese->translator). They have an encoder(encoding the avi and subtitles). So, unless we find a Japanese->English translator, we will need a Japanese editor(for checking if the translations are ok) as well as QC.

We would need a Karaoke SFX person, and Typesetter in addition to Japanese translator, so please PM me if you're interested in subbing Hana Yori Dango.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Sep 18th, '05, 19:46

kiiahvii wrote:For those interested, a small preview of HYD Drama played at the end of Dragon Zakura. Here's a gif verson, enjoy :D
:w000t: OoO....I LOVE Jun's hair!!!! it's sooo KAWAii :wub: :wub: :wub: and it looks very sexy and HAWT!!! :wub: i'm really looking forward 2 this dorama!!!!
:heart: <3MatsuJun 4eva!!!! :heart:

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Sep 19th, '05, 15:18

kyaa~
wens it coming out??!!
>.<

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Sep 20th, '05, 11:49

^ I saw the commercial for this drama and it says something like 10.21 START, so I am assuming that the drama will start showing Oct. 21? Someone else with a clear Japanese knowledge please confirm this ^__^. Thanks :D

Corona

Post by Corona » Sep 20th, '05, 12:01

Wah, this is such great news! I'm really excited. I did really like Meteor Garden (partly because it was one of the first drama's I saw, partly because I think it's a charming drama)

I cheer at any new rendition of Hana yori dango, hope they do a good job!

Chidori-Chan

I think we should give it a try ...

Post by Chidori-Chan » Sep 20th, '05, 13:53

even though most HYD fans know the storyline by heart and those who have seen the taiwanese live drama version .. we should give it a try still ?!? ^^
I really like Jun in Gokusen so I'm definitely watch it for him ...hehe... but of course, the tw's version didn't follow the manga's plot totally so it would be nice if the J's version is in line with the plots from the manga. ^^
At the moment, I only like Jun playing the character, I'm not so sure about the other cast members. Especially the one playing Rui, I think I'm too in love with the Rui played by Vic. ^^ hehe

Hopefully, it will be a good one ...
Last edited by Chidori-Chan on Sep 20th, '05, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

koalachan

Post by koalachan » Sep 20th, '05, 14:08

no offence here..even though i havent watched the japanese version, i will say japanese version will be much better than the taiwanese...taiwanese series HYD is so slow and the language they used is ???....whereas japanese guys will use 'manly' language like 'kisama', tame, omae , orewa , aitsu etc etc which make the guys more interesting..and jap series usually face pace....

mandarin , they will use ' ni shi ju ( u r pig), shi san pa ( b*tch), ni pai chi ( u r idiot) etc etc....which is not nice
I dont enjoy devil besides you ...i cant stand the main actress

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Sep 20th, '05, 15:04

haha what to do the language is like that
obviously its a taiwanese version
so they gotta adapt some things
while the japanese version should be more
likely with the manga because after all the manga
is from japan but they will alter it to suit the time difference
HYD manga is not new i think it has been almost 10-11 years.

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Sep 20th, '05, 19:22

lol the dorama is not out yet and there is already six pages of discussions. Anyone interested in creating an info page on wiki?

Tsujoi

Post by Tsujoi » Sep 21st, '05, 09:04

Cool, I just got done watching the anime version. Perfect timing!......Almost....

jessy_yamaphai

Post by jessy_yamaphai » Sep 21st, '05, 15:05

can't waite to see it

Ayeka

Post by Ayeka » Sep 21st, '05, 15:19

WOW!!! I just found out about it and i say its amazing that they are doing no a Japanese Drama of Hana Yori Dango. I mean it's like a dream coming true.

I'm searching for the Japanese Hana Yori Dango movie with eng. subs for years now and as I still could not find it Im glad that 'Im finally able to see at least some Live Action from Japan. I love theTtaiwanese version also at least the first season. So I'm really looking forward to this new show :)

mella

Post by mella » Sep 21st, '05, 15:43

there is a movie too for more info
go to http://jdorama.com/drama.729.htm

mikoto

Post by mikoto » Sep 21st, '05, 20:59

OMG!!! my fav manga is being turned into a Jdrama!!! and...Matsujun will play Domyoji?!!
this is too good to be true...*dies*
I can't wait to see it :cheers:

ookamiki

Post by ookamiki » Sep 22nd, '05, 16:08

by the way, does anybody know where to find the japonese movie of hanadan ????

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Sep 23rd, '05, 01:59

xiaryx wrote:lol the dorama is not out yet and there is already six pages of discussions. Anyone interested in creating an info page on wiki?
can I do an info page on wiki about this Drama?
XD
...even if is not out yet?
I have a page about HYD... everything about HYD ^__^
:w00t:

ina

Post by ina » Sep 23rd, '05, 06:45

There is already a HYD page at the wiki. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango

If you have more info, you can edit it in. Nobody needs permission to work on the wiki. Get yourself an account name, follow the rules and start working. :)

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Sep 26th, '05, 00:54

ina wrote:There is already a HYD page at the wiki. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango

If you have more info, you can edit it in. Nobody needs permission to work on the wiki. Get yourself an account name, follow the rules and start working. :)
Oh.. Thanks...
hehe I saw the page already.. i have forgot.. :D

newbie_hardsub

Hana Yori Dango 2005

Post by newbie_hardsub » Sep 27th, '05, 16:16

Japan, TBS will be broadcasting Hana Yori Dango in Oct 2005. I can't wait to see the show. :P Matsumoto Jun is playing Domyoji Tsukasa.
Wow!!!

Seghal

Post by Seghal » Sep 27th, '05, 18:14

You should search the forum before creating new topics: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21851

Arnovial

Post by Arnovial » Sep 27th, '05, 19:22

this will be amazing...Yay matsujun!

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Sep 28th, '05, 00:52

from the very beginning i read the manga i dreamed for jdorama of HYD, and for matsumoto to play tsukasa. so both my wishes granted yay :D

wachi

Post by wachi » Sep 28th, '05, 01:05

Here are the other two actors. If you read the manga, I guess you'll know who's who.

Image Image

Oh wait, didn't even noticed the page for HYD. :lol ..but anyway.. just some pics.

Eria

Post by Eria » Sep 28th, '05, 01:12

oh wow!
i'm stoked! i read the manga so i'm dying to see this. i have a feeling this is wayyyyy better than the taiwanese version just cuz it's a japanese anime and they're actually making a japanese version. it is more closer to home, as they would say.

awrittensin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by awrittensin » Sep 28th, '05, 05:45

Man, I'll be pissed if someone does a Chinese->English sub on this one. Every drama I've seen where they've translated from Chinese has been crap. (The subs, anyway.) They're usually really inaccurate, most times they don't even put the right names in! Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Chinese (my husband's Chinese-American!) but it just doesn't work translating from Chinese subs on a Japanese drama to English. You lose sooo much. HYD is my favorite manga of all time and I'd be glad to give a hand in translating it with other Japanese->English translators just so nobody has to suffer with crappy Engrish subs.

Even if Matsumoto Jun is playing my Tsukasa.

Has any J->E group been decided for the drama yet?

PM me if you need any help.

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 2nd, '05, 22:07

New commercial for this drama is out and the file is posted at Jdorama for those who want to dl it, I just thought to post an animated gif file here like someone did earlier. I'm so glad Jun's hairstyle is not like that in the manga, haha :D And wah, both Shun and Jun look fine in this short clip, I'm getting really excited now XD

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 3rd, '05, 08:11

Oh my gosh I didn't know there was an anime!! hmmm.. must find anime..

i'm sure the drama will be absolutely wonderful!! i'm excited, thanks for the tip!

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 4th, '05, 13:37

mikomi wrote:New commercial for this drama is out and the file is posted at Jdorama for those who want to dl it, I just thought to post an animated gif file here like someone did earlier. I'm so glad Jun's hairstyle is not like that in the manga, haha :D And wah, both Shun and Jun look fine in this short clip, I'm getting really excited now XD

:w00t:
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!
I'm dying... fine.. I'm Dead!!!!!
Ohhhhhh :wub:
Matsumoto Jun is sooooooooooo fine
I have to see this drama!!!
Some Subber Please!!! please!!! do this drama!!!

Sak

Post by Sak » Oct 4th, '05, 23:57

This is the first time I have actually posted, after joining awhile ago. Never really did have much to post about. But I must add to this post :mrgreen: .... I can't wait for HYD dorama to be out and would love to get a hold of it too :D

BTW Hi everyone :-)

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 5th, '05, 00:13

amrayu wrote:Here's the cast:
牧野 つくし ◆ 井上 真央
MAKINO TSUKUSHI / INOUE MAO

道明寺 司 ◆ 松本 潤
DOMYOJI TSUKASA / MATUMOTO JUN

花沢 類 ◆ 小栗 旬
HANAZAWA RUI / OGURI SHUN

西門 総二郎 ◆ 松田 翔太
NISHIKADO SOJIRO / MATSUDA SHOTA

美作 あきら ◆ 阿部 力
MIMASAKA AKIRA / ABE TSUYOSHI

Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun??? yes!!!!!!!!!!

they're playing the leads of Tsukushi-chan's loves~ can't wait to watch this jdrama~ :-)

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Oct 5th, '05, 00:26

Like everyone else, I'm eagerly anticipating this new jdrama. I liked "Meteor Garden", but I'm a bit of a purist, so a Japanese version of a Japanese story sounds fantastic. :)

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 5th, '05, 04:56

mikomi wrote:New commercial for this drama is out and the file is posted at Jdorama for those who want to dl it, I just thought to post an animated gif file here like someone did earlier. I'm so glad Jun's hairstyle is not like that in the manga, haha :D And wah, both Shun and Jun look fine in this short clip, I'm getting really excited now XD

yeah, i saw this commercial and i just started freaking out :w000t: MatsuJun and Shun are sooooooo fine!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: i can't wait! drama's coming out this month!!!!! i hope somebody will sub this cuz i really want to watch this sooooooo badly!!!!!Fan-subbers, Please sub :D

ryoko293

Post by ryoko293 » Oct 5th, '05, 07:09

Yeah, I hope that some fans with Japanese lingo scills will sub it for us :P
I'm not such a huge fan of Shun, but since I saw him in Gokusen and in Stand up....WOW He's such handsome guy! :D Jun of course is my number one though ^^

lingerbug

Post by lingerbug » Oct 5th, '05, 13:24

I can't wait for this! :)
I imagine that as domyouji, jun would be more like shin (gokusen) though I prefer his performance as momo-chan in kimi wa petto <3

The first season of meteor garden was okay but the succeeding one was a stretch. I still like vic zhou but I can't wait for shun's rendition of hanazawa rui.. esp since he's one of my fave jap actors.

Like everyone here, I hope someone subs this... :wub:

steam.boy

Post by steam.boy » Oct 6th, '05, 04:59

I Found some Hana Yori Dango magazine scans
@Jdorama from fybabe .Thx

Here(click to enlarge):

steam.boy :P

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 6th, '05, 06:18

i JUST finished gokusen and i'm 80 times more excited for this series now.

:wub: i fell in love with Matumoto Jun.. and he's the lead... swoon...

mallorn

Post by mallorn » Oct 6th, '05, 12:18

Yeah! A new HYD adaptation! HYD is my all time favorite shoujo manga, and it'll be interesting to see how this compares to MG and the manga itself...

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 7th, '05, 04:44

x_XJules wrote:i JUST finished gokusen and i'm 80 times more excited for this series now.

:wub: i fell in love with Matumoto Jun.. and he's the lead... swoon...
while we're still waiting for HYD , u should try watching Kimi wa Petto. another great series with MatsuJun in it and one of the main characters too. U will really love him soooo much in this series :wub: and u would be 100 times more excited for HYD . :P

:D Kimi wa petto info. in Jdorama:
http://jdorama.com/drama.665.htm

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 7th, '05, 19:02

My Japanese lingo skills are only like 40-60% good.. :cry:
I'm not good enuf... I would love to fansub if I was only better... :x

But I am positive that if not some avid fan on this forum, then anime fansubbing groups would pick up this drama... *positive* I mean, three groups that I know of are doing hardsubs for Densha Otoko! And Gokusen was hard subbed as well! It's impossible that this anime/manga drama adaptation will go missed by the hardcore community. I have faith in other fans, so I'm not going to beg and plead for something I *know* is going to happen eventually. And in the meantime, I shall watch it in Raw and hopefully get my % of Japanese higher. 8)

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Oct 7th, '05, 20:14

is it out yet????
i heard its showing in october???
HYD ROCKS!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t:
anything with HYD storyline is a sure succes!!

Keysha20

too short..

Post by Keysha20 » Oct 7th, '05, 23:26

I have read HYD and watched MG1&2.
Well , this Japanese version of HYD will only have 9 episodes.
I don't think it's long enough for the story. :-(

mikomi

Re: too short..

Post by mikomi » Oct 7th, '05, 23:50

Keysha20 wrote:I have read HYD and watched MG1&2.
Well , this Japanese version of HYD will only have 9 episodes.
I don't think it's long enough for the story. :-(
No! Only 9 episodes?! That's just too short :crazy: . I was hoping that it could be at least 11 eps long like most Jdramas. Uhm, where did you get this info from? Official website?

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 8th, '05, 03:29

Jecky wrote:while we're still waiting for HYD , u should try watching Kimi wa Petto. another great series with MatsuJun in it and one of the main characters too. U will really love him soooo much in this series :wub: and u would be 100 times more excited for HYD . :P

:D Kimi wa petto info. in Jdorama:
http://jdorama.com/drama.665.htm
thanks for the recommendation!! I am definitely going to watch it!

and who are the cuties in your avatar and signature??

Keysha20

Post by Keysha20 » Oct 8th, '05, 03:51

Well , I'm Japanese and my sister sent me a TV guide from Japan.
I checked info about all the new dramas and HYD will only have 9
episodes. I'm very disappointed. I don't think it will be as good as
Meteor Garden..

aoi_hana

Post by aoi_hana » Oct 8th, '05, 03:54

Wow I think my heart stopped beating for a second there. I'm so excited! MatsuJun & Shun!!

That sucks that it will only be 9 episodes.. I almost don't see how they can fit the entire storyline in it. The TW drama was so good, but this is awesome.

xiao_yi

Post by xiao_yi » Oct 8th, '05, 05:43

hi everyone... me a newbie here... talking abt HYD right? i am looking very forward to this drama, even though it would only be a short 9 episode series... it is quite short isnt it? it would be quite interesting to see how they fit the story line into 9 episodes... :-)

tAz

Post by tAz » Oct 8th, '05, 09:40

i think its the quiality not the quantity.. so i believe its gonna be good even though its onie 9 eps. can't wait for it.
yes, some kind angelic soul please please please do the fansubbing! i wanna watch matsumoto and shun..

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 8th, '05, 11:31

Hah I think that's actually better that it's only going to be 9 episodes.. the anime got pretty boring after a while. I love them and all, but it got to be so redundant... :P

Now they'll just condense all the stuff from the manga into 9 cute episodes... it'll be great! ^_^ And it's not like the story is a secret to peeps... ^^

makino_sanbr

T_T

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 9th, '05, 14:15

Ohh Nooo :O
Noo
No
:pale:
Only 9 ep??? They wanna kill me!!
The story line from The manga has story for 20.. 25 ep..
HYD anime didn't make all manga story line...
It's so sad..
You can say anything about Meteor Garden... But this serie is so good because it's just like the manga...
Ohh I'm so sad that will be only 9 ep.. :cry:

yuans7love

Post by yuans7love » Oct 9th, '05, 18:59

WHAA!!! i can't believe both Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun will be in it!!! since i loved the taiwanese version i know i will love this too!!!

this is like the ultimate idol drama!!!!! i'm so excited!!!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 9th, '05, 20:08

:pale: why it is only 9 episodes??? :x 9 episodes isn't enough for the story bcuz the manga had like 32 volumes and how is all that story gonna fit in 9 episodes??? i hope it really isn't 9 episodes only cuz i'm gonna cry :cry: :hissy:

pachi_A

Post by pachi_A » Oct 9th, '05, 20:14

YAAAAAYYY!! i am sooo stoked about this <33

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Oct 9th, '05, 20:14

Yeah, I am really surprise to hear that its only 9 episodes too!! How can they fit the whole storyline in just 9 ep?? Hopefully, they won't cut out too much.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 9th, '05, 23:31

Gummi Bear wrote:How can they fit the whole storyline in just 9 ep?? Hopefully, they won't cut out too much.
that's what i'm worried about!!!! i REALLY hope they don't cut out too much stuff cuz then the story wouldn't be as good as the manga. :-(

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 10th, '05, 00:10

I'm sure they are going to tweak it a little so that it's not 100% like the manga.. if they don't change anything around then it would get really boring! 8) That's how entertainment works.. you have to add twists to keep people interested... :-)

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 10th, '05, 02:02

meiohsetsuna wrote:I'm sure they are going to tweak it a little so that it's not 100% like the manga.. if they don't change anything around then it would get really boring! 8) That's how entertainment works.. you have to add twists to keep people interested... :-)
Of course that a Drama is a different midia .. and of course that must change..
But only 9 ep? HYD has 36 vol...
And everybody that saw Meteor Garden, have some point that didn't liked, but the main point... the thing that make so good.. its was because follow the main line from the manga.
And again... of course that they changed... Meteor garden join two character in one, when was characters less important...
however they show everything that was important...

But really... ONLY 9???
they will not show all good things that make HYD be so good...
I'm really disappoint..
because allot of people talk about and everybody was so happy...
and they will not show even half of HYD...
I'm very sad.. T_T

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Oct 10th, '05, 04:16

So it's only 9 episodes? That's pretty short.... I hope they don't take out too much of the good scenes... but it seems like that is the only option. =( Maybe they will make another series after this? Like part 2?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 05:36

i agree........9 episodes is way too short for a 36 volumed manga........

unless Tsukushi gets over Rui in like third episode and finds out she has feelings for Tsukasa in the next two episodes...and the last 4 episodes deals with being accepted into the Domyoji household.......

but nonetheless, I can't wait to watch this!!!

gracious_grace

Post by gracious_grace » Oct 10th, '05, 07:48

hahaha is funny how people are complaining about the LIMITED amount of episode for this series..^^ YES I DO AGREE TOO .. IT SO SHORT.. i guess they pick out the mian point of the orginal manga... but think again . its be so amazing to fit the original to this one... ~~
LOoking forward to this ^^ ..
Hopefully it doesnt dissapoint me...

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Oct 10th, '05, 09:11

I'm actually curious as to why it took so long for them to adapt the manga to screen?? I understand the manga itself is really popular in Japan...

and isn't matsujun kinda short for doumyouji? he's supposed to be 6'0 or something. i'm not a huge fan of j dramas since i dont have regular access to it, but i do love hyd the manga. honestly he doesnt look that cute to me... he looks like a frog. i really hope he looks better on screen!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 09:28

moonlit wrote:I'm actually curious as to why it took so long for them to adapt the manga to screen?? I understand the manga itself is really popular in Japan...
and it makes me wonder the same for Hana-Kimi or Kare Kano........i mean they're pretty popular in Japan as well as in the US
moonlit wrote:and isn't matsujun kinda short for doumyouji? he's supposed to be 6'0 or something. i'm not a huge fan of j dramas since i dont have regular access to it, but i do love hyd the manga. honestly he doesnt look that cute to me... he looks like a frog. i really hope he looks better on screen!
you know, to be honest as well...........i didn't think Matsumoto Jun was good-looking at first, but after watching all his dramas and listening to Arashi, I actually found him to be cute and talented~ I mean he's not a pretty boy like Akanishi Jin or Kamenashi Kazuya, but he's adorable MatsuJun is cute in his own way.....

I guess you can say his looks can grow on you.............. they did for me. :mrgreen:

as for the Matsu's height, you have a point there. Oguri Shun's height is more suited for Domyouji's character...and I wouldn't mind to see him as the male lead for once.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 10th, '05, 09:33

moonlit wrote:he looks like a frog.
:rofl:

i'm with lilswtangel on this one. he does kind of grow on you. I think it was his role in gokusen that really warmed my heart.

haha, but that's all i've really seen him in. eh, i guess i wasn't too hard to win over.

nyaan

Post by nyaan » Oct 10th, '05, 12:27

I'm also very excited about this! :)

But just adding my 2 cents...don't know if this has been covered actually HYD was made into a Japanese movie long time ago (Naohito Fujiki was Rui I believe). So maybe that's why they didn't pick it up as a drama before?

Also the length of the drama, in Japanese dramas I noticed that they change the plot such that it's VERY far from the manga. I mean they would probably keep same characters but perhaps events would change etc.. for eg. Itazura na Kiss, in the Japanese drama it was significantly changed from the original manga. Hence, the shortness of it. Anyway Japanese dramas tend to have a short episodes only. But it will be exciting to see this adaption. ^^

Anyway will still be eagerly watching out for this! ^^

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 10th, '05, 12:32

Naohito Fujiki was in a movie based "Hana Yori Dango"?? This I have got to get my hands on~ I can definitely see him as Rui (considering the character he played in KouKouKyoushi)

One of my more loved veterans................. :wub: Thanks for the information nyaan.

nyaan

Post by nyaan » Oct 10th, '05, 12:46

@ lilswtangel

np. :)

^^ Yup yup...he was in it...I also like Fujiki Naohito (since Love Revolution) :wub:. Though I've never seen the HDY movie before. I only know he acted in it when he was very young. :)

I found the link at yesasia:
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... on-videos/

The actress certainly doesn't look like Tsukushi...;;^^

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 10th, '05, 15:46

moonlit wrote:I'm actually curious as to why it took so long for them to adapt the manga to screen?? I understand the manga itself is really popular in Japan...
!
I think there're a couple reasons as to why they took so long to do this live version.

1. There's already a movie version of HYD like nyaan has mentioned.
2. The manga has just completed recently in Japan, so now, with the ending drawn out by the author, they can finally make a live version without creating an ending of their own.
3. It seems like this adaptation has a lot to do with F4's popularity on the rising in Japan.

They're just my assumption.

I think this drama might be like Itazura na Kiss. That one live action has only 9 episodes too. I wish they could extend the length of HYD drama somehow though TT^TT.

Wwaldo37

Post by Wwaldo37 » Oct 10th, '05, 16:06

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
yeah! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: yeah!

<preview>

note: my lq ver of japanese hana yori dango movie is only 190mb raw.

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 11th, '05, 04:09

you know, to be honest as well...........i didn't think Matsumoto Jun was good-looking at first, but after watching all his dramas and listening to Arashi, I actually found him to be cute and talented~ I mean he's not a pretty boy like Akanishi Jin or Kamenashi Kazuya, but he's adorable MatsuJun is cute in his own way.....

I guess you can say his looks can grow on you.............. they did for me. :mrgreen:
^^that's so true! MatsuJun isn't pretty like Akame but he's sooo kawaii!!!! :wub: Especially when he was playing Momo in Kimi wa Petto and he look really cool in Gokusen too. His LOOKS did grow on me and he's a very talented singer/actor.So i think he'll do a good job in HYD as a leading character :P

kitsune714

Post by kitsune714 » Oct 11th, '05, 04:15

Does anyone happen to have a link to an English summary of how the HYD manga finally ended? I was under the impression the manga ended a whlie ago, and that the ending shown in "Meteor Garden" was relatively faithful to the original comic.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 13th, '05, 00:43

and isn't matsujun kinda short for doumyouji? he's supposed to be 6'0 or something. i'm not a huge fan of j dramas since i don't have regular access to it, but i do love hyd the manga. honestly he doesn't look that cute to me... he looks like a frog. i really hope he looks better on screen!
:P
I really understand you.. I'm also curious...
I do think that matsumoto Jun is too short ... BUT.. because I already saw him in Gokusen.. and Kimi wa petto.. two very different characters... and he Play so good..
really.. I had read gokusen manga and saw Matsumoto Jun and i think.. Oh my god!! He is SHIN!!!
I had read kimi wa petto manga.. and saw Matsumoto Jun and i Think... Oh my god!! He is MOMO!!!
I think that he is a very good actor.. and like doumyoji..
he can not be so good at first look...
At first look Rui is the one in HYD...
But soon.. you fall for Tsukasa.. for away...
like this is Matsumoto Jun....
:lol

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 13th, '05, 00:54

nyaan wrote:@ lilswtangel

np. :)

^^ Yup yup...he was in it...I also like Fujiki Naohito (since Love Revolution) :wub:. Though I've never seen the HDY movie before. I only know he acted in it when he was very young. :)

I found the link at yesasia:
http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... on-videos/

The actress certainly doesn't look like Tsukushi...;;^^
I was download this HYD Movie... and is totally NOT like HYD...
but.. which a good HYD Fan.. i had to see..
But i only get half movie... does anyone know where download this movie?

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Oct 13th, '05, 01:01

kitsune714 wrote:Does anyone happen to have a link to an English summary of how the HYD manga finally ended? I was under the impression the manga ended a whlie ago, and that the ending shown in "Meteor Garden" was relatively faithful to the original comic.
:-)
Hi!
You can try in:
http://www.hanadan.net/
On translations

^__^

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 13th, '05, 03:08

about matsumoto jun, he is totally not my type, i can't find him very attractive but he has something, some charm i think. most important thing is that he REALLY is a good actor. i haven't heard any of arashi songs and probably i won't so i can't tell anything about his music abilities. really can't wait to see 1 ep. and i'm totally sure that he fits role perfectly.

FluentDreamer

Post by FluentDreamer » Oct 13th, '05, 03:26

^ yea I agree, when I first saw him in Gokusen I didn't know what the commotion was about. He wasn't very cute and his personality was a turn off. However after I saw kimi wa petto I fell in love with him. He was so cute, happy, and such. He fits the petto image more than the gokusen one. He does have an odd charm about him, especially when he smiles. That weird half cricked smile melts my heart. :crazy:
But yea I can't wait to see Hana Yori Dango. It's gonna be strange to see how they cut the drama into 9 episodes of 45 minutes. I think I will connect with the taiwanese one and see the differences.