Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 13th, '05, 03:33

imo better short and good than too long and boring

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 13th, '05, 03:37

Aireedhelien wrote:imo better short and good than too long and boring
that's true..........but the only thing is that a lot of the details would have to be cut and i can only hope that the scenes that are cut aren't too crucial to the storyline.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 13th, '05, 03:53

i think that if they would want to put everything what was in manga to drama it would be to melodramatic, and i don't like that kind of stuff. don't get me wrong HYD is one of my fav manga ever 8)
probably they concentrate only on tsukushi - tsukasa story. i think that they trips to canada (can't remember correctly) and ny won't be in drama too.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 15th, '05, 09:44

Can't wait yaaaaaa :D

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 15th, '05, 19:47

These are the screencaps I captured from the new 3 mins preview of HYD. The preview looks great. The F4 in this drama seems more violent and scary than those in Meteor Garden, or maybe it's just the better acting.

You can download the preview HERE (credits to yamete_evie @ Jdorama, but I uploaded it on Megaupload myself).

Screencaps:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2313/37lf.jpg
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4436/42of.jpg
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5465/57ok.jpg

Gummi Bear

Post by Gummi Bear » Oct 16th, '05, 03:59

Thank you for the preview mikomi, this is one of my most anticipated series this year.

tamara

Post by tamara » Oct 16th, '05, 04:04

Oh yeah..MatsuJun is in it!
Oh yeah..SFFansubs are looiking for people who's going to sub Hana...please PM if you're interested...

lilanglv

Post by lilanglv » Oct 16th, '05, 04:12

thanks for sharing, mikomi. i can't wait for this to start airing.

HYD happens to be one of my favorite manga.

XxSwtDreamerxX

Post by XxSwtDreamerxX » Oct 16th, '05, 04:19

Man, I can't wait till it comes out. I hope it plays out like the anime/manga.

bLaCkNbLuE

Post by bLaCkNbLuE » Oct 16th, '05, 07:59

Matsujun & Oguri Shun as leads in the same dorama?!? :heart: :wub: :heart:
All hail the casting director of HanaDan! :notworthy:
I can't wait for this to air! I'm so excited!

fwenatic

Post by fwenatic » Oct 16th, '05, 11:12

when is it coming out >.<
i thought i heard october...

KawaiiMistress

Post by KawaiiMistress » Oct 16th, '05, 19:26

From watching all the previews and tidbits, the Japanese actors pales in comparison to the Taiwanese ones. However, I do believe the plot will be more complete than the Taiwanese ones, so perhaps I shall watch this one as well.

Jerry Yan & Vic Zhou :wub:

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 16th, '05, 19:35

mikomi wrote:Screencaps:
Dayum, Shun is HOT! I love his new hair.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 16th, '05, 19:41

KawaiiMistress wrote:From watching all the previews and tidbits, the Japanese actors pales in comparison to the Taiwanese ones.
appearance - maybe
acting skills - i doubt it

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 16th, '05, 19:59

This why I hate remakes sometimes, there are always comparison between this & the original. Why can't they just appreciate it for what it is, entertainment & pretty boys. It doesn't matter which one is better, and beside the drama hasn't even air yet, how do people just keep making assumptions.. watch it then judge it.

babytsubasa

Post by babytsubasa » Oct 16th, '05, 20:05

I really wish Shun would've played "Daoming Si" instead of Matsujun. I've only seen the Taiwanese Meteor Garden, so I'll forever be stuck liking it better than Hana Yori Dango. Plus I like Barbie and Jerry Yan, <3

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 16th, '05, 20:06

^ I agree. The drama hasn't even aired yet, but people keep on comparing, although I think it's just logical for the Japanese to have a live version of HYD, because HYD, after all, is a Japanese manga.

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 16th, '05, 20:12

yay i agree pretty boys most important :wub:
but plot can't be boring either

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 16th, '05, 20:43

moonlit wrote:I'm actually curious as to why it took so long for them to adapt the manga to screen?? I understand the manga itself is really popular in Japan...
coz they were thinking how to fit the story into 9 eps :lol
lilswtangel wrote:you know, to be honest as well...........i didn't think Matsumoto Jun was good-looking at first, but after watching all his dramas and listening to Arashi, I actually found him to be cute and talented~ I mean he's not a pretty boy like Akanishi Jin or Kamenashi Kazuya, but he's adorable MatsuJun is cute in his own way.....

I guess you can say his looks can grow on you.............. they did for me. :mrgreen:
agree. I first time saw MatsuJun when my friend sent me his pix saying he's sooo cute & hot. I thought she's sent me wrong pix coz he wasn't hot at all!! :P but I loved him in Kimi wa petto. he isn't a pretty boy indeed but I love the way he moves, smiles OMG and this puppy eyes :wub:

I don't know the story of HYD since I haven't watched anime + I'm not a fan of tw-staff but I think MatsuJun is a really great actor and he will handle the role. after watching previews I'm sure he will

Aireedhelien

Post by Aireedhelien » Oct 16th, '05, 20:53

yamatsumi wrote: he isn't a pretty boy indeed but I love the way he moves, smiles OMG and this puppy eyes :wub:
he has great hands, long fingers etc. men's hands are my fetish

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 16th, '05, 21:59

yamatsumi wrote:
moonlit wrote:
lilswtangel wrote:you know, to be honest as well...........i didn't think Matsumoto Jun was good-looking at first, but after watching all his dramas and listening to Arashi, I actually found him to be cute and talented~ I mean he's not a pretty boy like Akanishi Jin or Kamenashi Kazuya, but he's adorable MatsuJun is cute in his own way.....

I guess you can say his looks can grow on you.............. they did for me. :mrgreen:
agree. I first time saw MatsuJun when my friend sent me his pix saying he's sooo cute & hot. I thought she's sent me wrong pix coz he wasn't hot at all!! :P but I loved him in Kimi wa petto. he isn't a pretty boy indeed but I love the way he moves, smiles OMG and this puppy eyes :wub:

I don't know the story of HYD since I haven't watched anime + I'm not a fan of tw-staff but I think MatsuJun is a really great actor and he will handle the role. after watching previews I'm sure he will
When I first saw Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden I didn't think he was good-looking at all either. Then by the 5th ep, I fell in love with him and I've thought of him as very handsome since. Perhaps I'd feel the same for Matsumoto Jun. Tho' MG1 may not have great acting, it's the story that made it so good. That's why I'm looking forward to this J-drama series of HYD. Please, please someone upload the J-drama with English subtitles. :roll

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 17th, '05, 03:08

Let's talk about Oguri Shun. Now that he's all grown-up, god he's just getting hotter & hotter everytime I see him. His voice is deep & sexy. I get an ear-gasm just listening to him talk. :lol

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 17th, '05, 03:59

wachi wrote:Let's talk about Oguri Shun. Now that he's all grown-up, god he's just getting hotter & hotter everytime I see him. His voice is deep & sexy. I get an ear-gasm just listening to him talk. :lol
Boy do I ever hear you!! I <3 lovelove :wub: Shun so much I thought for sure he'd be getting a lead role soon!! I personally almost cried when i found out MatsuJun was Doumyouji cuz I think Shun deserves it.. but then I got to thinkin, that I am just gonna fall in love with Rui again anyways since I loooooove Shun. :) I have a friend who is obsessed with MatsuJun and the rest of us think she is weird... I don't think he's that hott and i kinda thought his acting sux.. But whatever. The rest of my friends are all patting me on the back saying, "You were right about Shun, he's hawt!" Haha except I have a friend who says "Its weird for me to hear him speak Japanese properly after he had his lisp/etc in Summer Snow!" But we are all eagerly awaiting this orgasmic drama, since we are all HYD fans and Shun fans... ahh it was funny to hear my friends and I squealing like little highschool girls when we watched the last 3min clip just released... *sigh* I think this drama will make me young again!

TNF
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by TNF » Oct 17th, '05, 04:21

I'm not so hot about the cast. Maybe if these actors were younger I'd cast them in the roles like this: (darn why didn't Japan decide to make a hana yori dango drama sooner!!!)

1. Tomoya Nagase as Tsukasa (come on, he has the killer bad boy look...KILLER)
2. Fujiki Naohito (just look at his angelic face...he is PERFECT as hanazawa rui)
3. Ueto Aya as Makino

But their ages are WAY off, so I guess that's not possible. It is a highschool story after all. That's the perfect cast in my mind. In the manga the f4 are suppost to be like really tall, so Nagase and Naohito better fit those roles. Matsumo's face just looks to...umm babyish for the role of Tsukasa. Oguri Shun is ok, I can accept him as Hanazawa Rui, but Fujiki Naohito's just prettier ya know? :D As for the female lead, I always thought from reading the manga that Makino had sort of a round face and big eyes...makes me think of Ueto Aya. She's a good actress and she fits the description of being cute, but not pretty in a classical way.

Edit: 4. Kobozuka Yosuke (he makes any drama more interesting)
Kaneshiro Takeshi (he's hot, that's enough really)
as the other 2 F4 guys

OMG THAT would be like the most HEAVENLY cast...OMG how did I come UP with that? I'm so proud of myself :lol
Maybe there will be a Hana Yori Dango reunion showing what happens to the story 10 years later from this series, so then these people can be used. Sigh, wishful thinking.

Edit AGAIN:
Instead of Ueta Aya maybe Asano Atsuko can be Makino. She can act any role really. But the again....the age is WAY off :| Wishful thinking again :D
Last edited by TNF on Oct 17th, '05, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 17th, '05, 04:36

tikleabubble wrote: 3. Ueto Aya as Makino

....As for the female lead, I always thought from reading the manga that Makino had sort of a round face and big eyes...makes me think of Ueto Aya. She's a good actress and she fits the description of being cute, but not pretty in a classical way.
I think Ueto Aya is TOO cute for the role. I can't quite imagine her acting the tough weed that is Tsukushi. At least that's how I think. I can't really pass judgement on the girl that they picked because she's new to me... but seeing the scene in the CM when she bore her fists makes me think she's gonna be a good Tsukushi.. :D

Oh and Fujiki Naohito DID play Rui in that HYD movie which no-one can get ahold of cuz its on VHS... I think he's the perfect Rui too.. :wub:

And yah it is weird that this cast is older.. :-= My age that is... ^^;;

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 17th, '05, 14:46

tikleabubble wrote:I'm not so hot about the cast. Maybe if these actors were younger I'd cast them in the roles like this: (darn why didn't Japan decide to make a hana yori dango drama sooner!!!)

1. Tomoya Nagase as Tsukasa (come on, he has the killer bad boy look...KILLER)
2. Fujiki Naohito (just look at his angelic face...he is PERFECT as hanazawa rui)
3. Ueto Aya as Makino

But their ages are WAY off, so I guess that's not possible. It is a highschool story after all. That's the perfect cast in my mind. In the manga the f4 are suppost to be like really tall, so Nagase and Naohito better fit those roles. Matsumo's face just looks to...umm babyish for the role of Tsukasa. Oguri Shun is ok, I can accept him as Hanazawa Rui, but Fujiki Naohito's just prettier ya know? :D As for the female lead, I always thought from reading the manga that Makino had sort of a round face and big eyes...makes me think of Ueto Aya. She's a good actress and she fits the description of being cute, but not pretty in a classical way.
yea, that'll be a pretty great cast. it's too bad that their ages aren't right for the roles. it only makes sense for the younger generation to act out roles as high school or college students nowadays.

i'm tempted to buy the HYD version where Fujki Naohito played Hanazawa Rui. Only thing is that the reviews given were pretty awful.

Tomoya Nagase...........makes the perfect Tsukasa. He can really pull off the "oh so mighty" arrogant look~ I can't imagine a better actor than he to make you love and hate him at the same time. :wub:

-and yet...........Oguri Shun really is growing up and becoming yummier than ever. (looking back at GTO, it's hard to imagine that short puny guy was Shun). :lol

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Oct 17th, '05, 18:12

lilswtangel wrote: i'm tempted to buy the HYD version where Fujki Naohito played Hanazawa Rui. Only thing is that the reviews given were pretty awful.
I have an LQ version on streamload, will msg you the info later so you can download it. :lol

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 17th, '05, 18:24

Fujiko already played Rui, so why have him play the role again. I admit he's prettier, but Shun is getting there. He's cute. We'll see how Shun will act as Rui. He's talented so I have no doubts at all. Go Shun, makes my ears come why dun ya! :lol:

choco-late

Post by choco-late » Oct 18th, '05, 01:59

i've seen a preview of hana yori dango ! !
I could say that i'm really excited about watching this ...
Oguri Shun ! ! One of my fav actor .....

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 18th, '05, 04:30

Kamui6 wrote:
lilswtangel wrote: i'm tempted to buy the HYD version where Fujki Naohito played Hanazawa Rui. Only thing is that the reviews given were pretty awful.
I have an LQ version on streamload, will msg you the info later so you can download it. :lol
:offtopic: ah, Kamui, Kamui, Kamui~ :heart:

have i told you lately how much i love you? :lol

daisuki~!!!!!!!!!

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 02:58

Heiji-sama wrote:Drama because Domyoji Tsukasa will play by Matsumoto Jun^^
Hell yes! ::tackles MatsuJun:: He said this was a real acting stretch for him in a resent interview, and that he's doing the best he can to be in character. He read some of the manga/all the manga, and his sister was threatening his life if he screwed up Tsukasa. ^^ Haa. nothing like a threat from your sister to get your acting in gear. ^^'

- Rachel

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 03:00

aisu_kurimu wrote:*has a heart attack*

matsujun... oguri shun... :wub:

you're not alone in anticipating this... but i wonder why they're only recently deciding to make this a drama? the manga was released years and years ago... oh well, i'm definitely not complaining :mrgreen:
The manga just finished this past Feb. in Japan. ^__^ They waited until the end so that way they wouldn't screw up anything. ^__^ Hee. I'm thinking this is going to be more than one season long, but I'm not sure. :)

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 03:02

ookamiki wrote:am i dreaming....
one of my favourite actor ( Matsujun) playing the role of one af my favourite manga character ( domiyoji) !! i can't believe it. it's too good to be true !!!

i could only say that i 'm dying to see it ! even if it's bizarre to imagine Matsujun playing a "bad guy" after seeing his cute face in kimi wa pet.
See him in Gokusen. His character is a bit more harsh in that series, and in the movie Tokyo Tower, he's a player. ^^ hee. Goes for older women, and such like that. Hmm..Nude MatsuJun. *-*

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 03:04

awrittensin wrote:awww man, I can't believe Matsumoto Jun is going to play my Tsukasa.....

I don't think he fits his image at all. :cry:

Oh well, maybe he'll surprise us.
He should be able to pull it off. I can see him as Tsukasa. His hair can curl well and his personality in other stuff he's done works for it. Take Gokusen for ex. He can play the quiet bad-boy type. ^^'

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 19th, '05, 03:05

KimiWaPet2150 wrote:
one of my favourite actor ( Matsujun) playing the role of one af my favourite manga character ( domiyoji) !! i can't believe it. it's too good to be true !!!

i could only say that i 'm dying to see it ! even if it's bizarre to imagine Matsujun playing a "bad guy" after seeing his cute face in kimi wa pet.
See him in Gokusen. His character is a bit more harsh in that series, and in the movie Tokyo Tower, he's a player. ^^ hee. Goes for older women, and such like that. Hmm..Nude MatsuJun. *-*
Which character does he play in Gokusen?

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 19th, '05, 03:40

pfl_fan wrote:
KimiWaPet2150 wrote:

who MatsuJun? he plays Sawada Shin..........the "leader" of class 3D of Shirokin High. :-)

and i'm not qualified to vote on this poll yet considering I haven't even watched one episode yet. :lol

but, i will be back~

unkei

Post by unkei » Oct 19th, '05, 12:54

meiohsetsuna wrote:
wachi wrote:Let's talk about Oguri Shun. Now that he's all grown-up, god he's just getting hotter & hotter everytime I see him. His voice is deep & sexy. I get an ear-gasm just listening to him talk. :lol
Boy do I ever hear you!! I <3 lovelove :wub: Shun so much I thought for sure he'd be getting a lead role soon!! I personally almost cried when i found out MatsuJun was Doumyouji cuz I think Shun deserves it.. but then I got to thinkin, that I am just gonna fall in love with Rui again anyways since I loooooove Shun. :) I have a friend who is obsessed with MatsuJun and the rest of us think she is weird... I don't think he's that hott and i kinda thought his acting sux.. But whatever. The rest of my friends are all patting me on the back saying, "You were right about Shun, he's hawt!" Haha except I have a friend who says "Its weird for me to hear him speak Japanese properly after he had his lisp/etc in Summer Snow!" But we are all eagerly awaiting this orgasmic drama, since we are all HYD fans and Shun fans... ahh it was funny to hear my friends and I squealing like little highschool girls when we watched the last 3min clip just released... *sigh* I think this drama will make me young again!
hi ppls~~ i don't go on this forum often but recently i've been checking numerous forums due to the HYD hype to see what everyone has to say about this drama~

and i think what you said there was a bit unfair. it's fine for you to like shun more than jun, and i'm not trying to start a fight, but i don't think anyone should be called 'weird' for liking someone you yourself don't appreciate. there are mg/jun/shun/hyd/other fans here as well, and that really needs to be appreciated. i think forum-stalking has really depressed me because i've been coming across a lot of comparisons that shouldn't exist because the drama itself hasn't even aired yet!! personally i love jun AND shun, and they're probably what's making me anticipate this drama heaps, but awwwww it's sad that they're subject to all this criticism and comparisons before the drama's even started T_T

in any case, there's only two days left~~~ i'm even starting to dream about it ^^'''

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 13:50

pfl_fan wrote:
KimiWaPet2150 wrote:

Yep! He plays the lead guy Shin. ^__^ Hmm. ::huggles him:: Check out Arashi Introspect's web site. Go there and check out the TV Drama gallery section, I uploaded images from the first episode, along with images from Tokyo Tower as well. ^^

- Rachel

pfl_fan

Post by pfl_fan » Oct 19th, '05, 16:17

lilswtangel wrote:
pfl_fan wrote:
who MatsuJun? he plays Sawada Shin..........the "leader" of class 3D of Shirokin High. :-)...
Yes, Matsujun. Thanx. He looks cuter on screen (moving) than in his still pictures. I didn't find him attractive until I saw him in Gokusen 2. He sort of reminds me of Korean actor Cha Tae Hyun.

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 18:37

He IS in Gokusen 2?? What episodes??

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 19th, '05, 18:49

no MatsuJun in Gokusen 2

oh and pfl_fan: MatsuJun reminds you of Cha Tae Hyun? :blink

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 19th, '05, 19:16

unkei wrote:
meiohsetsuna wrote:
hi ppls~~ i don't go on this forum often but recently i've been checking numerous forums due to the HYD hype to see what everyone has to say about this drama~

and i think what you said there was a bit unfair. it's fine for you to like shun more than jun, and i'm not trying to start a fight, but i don't think anyone should be called 'weird' for liking someone you yourself don't appreciate. there are mg/jun/shun/hyd/other fans here as well, and that really needs to be appreciated. i think forum-stalking has really depressed me because i've been coming across a lot of comparisons that shouldn't exist because the drama itself hasn't even aired yet!! personally i love jun AND shun, and they're probably what's making me anticipate this drama heaps, but awwwww it's sad that they're subject to all this criticism and comparisons before the drama's even started T_T

in any case, there's only two days left~~~ i'm even starting to dream about it ^^'''
You have your opinion, and I have mine. I used to be a Jun fan tho. I don't hate him, I just had issues with the casting of him as Doumyouji. Technically most of the casting for this is weird.. since the guys are all older and waaaaaay out of HS.. :P

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 20:10

yamatsumi wrote:no MatsuJun in Gokusen 2

oh and pfl_fan: MatsuJun reminds you of Cha Tae Hyun? :blink
That's what I thought...^^'

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Oct 19th, '05, 22:38

^ Matsu jun and CTH? lol, maybe if I squint my eyes really hard...hehe...maybe :P . But then I find CTH clumsy and comical, while jun can both pull off the adorable momo and the semi-bad boy image as Shin. But I cant picture him as the kind of person who gets his words/jokes mix up. After all, yankumi was always the target for such things and Shin as the invigilator...Im looking forward to see how he'll do it.

Two more days to go! Im soooo excited...Ive watched the preview three times and I still cant get enough of it. The cast maybe older for the role...but it isnt really a big deal because they look younger than their actual ages anyway. This is probably the first jdrama I'll give an advance peek even without subs. I hope Im not gonna get disappointed. :pray:

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 23:24

jaycee05 wrote:^ Matsu jun and CTH? lol, maybe if I squint my eyes really hard...hehe...maybe :P . But then I find CTH clumsy and comical, while jun can both pull off the adorable momo and the semi-bad boy image as Shin. But I cant picture him as the kind of person who gets his words/jokes mix up. After all, yankumi was always the target for such things and Shin as the invigilator...Im looking forward to see how he'll do it.

Two more days to go! Im soooo excited...Ive watched the preview three times and I still cant get enough of it. The cast maybe older for the role...but it isnt really a big deal because they look younger than their actual ages anyway. This is probably the first jdrama I'll give an advance peek even without subs. I hope Im not gonna get disappointed. :pray:
Did they release another promo??!! +__+ If so...where is it?!

moonlit

Post by moonlit » Oct 19th, '05, 23:26

^^ So in that case, ow long does it take ususally for an episode to be subbed into English around here?

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 19th, '05, 23:30

moonlit wrote:^^ So in that case, ow long does it take ususally for an episode to be subbed into English around here?
If they're good/quick, like Bleach/anime fanfubs...taking anime usually is 1 a week, I'm guessing about every 2 weeks since Drama episodes run about the length of 2 normal anime episodes. ^__^ That's up to the group, and the staffers. ^__^

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 19th, '05, 23:56

moonlit wrote:^^ So in that case, ow long does it take ususally for an episode to be subbed into English around here?
No guarantees on fansubber release schedules ever (especially since school is in session right now). Depending on the method of release (soft subs vs. hard subs), you will see some episodes subbed in a matter of days, but right now I think it is still more commonplace for episodes to come out on week- or even month-long timescales.
In any case, try not to exert pressure on anybody who does take up a series and just remember that patience is greatly rewarded. :)

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 20th, '05, 01:26

mizune wrote:
No guarantees on fansubber release schedules ever (especially since school is in session right now). Depending on the method of release (soft subs vs. hard subs), you will see some episodes subbed in a matter of days, but right now I think it is still more commonplace for episodes to come out on week- or even month-long timescales.
In any case, try not to exert pressure on anybody who does take up a series and just remember that patience is greatly rewarded. :)
Very true. The more you nag, the later the subbed episode will come out. ^^'

tianj

Post by tianj » Oct 20th, '05, 01:46

We haven't even found a subber yet. Actually I did find one a month ago and now I can't reach him anymore(dunno if he changed his mind without telling me, and I've been waiting for a few weeks for his response already). So, if you find a subber or anyone here wants to sub Hana Yori Dango,, tell them to contact me so I can supply them with timed files and scripts when it comes out.

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 20th, '05, 02:15

There are already votes on this, have you guys manage to watch it somehow? XD I don't have high or low expectations on this drama, long as it's somehow enjoyable, good enough, oh & Shun too. I could never mention him enough. :P

HYD drama is so popular, already reach 14 pages when the drama isn't even out yet. Subbers will eat it up.

meiohsetsuna
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by meiohsetsuna » Oct 20th, '05, 04:06

I could be of help subtitling, but I couldn't do all of it... my level of Japanese has not reached fluency yet.. but I'd be willing to help!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 20th, '05, 05:38

mikomi wrote:These are the screencaps I captured from the new 3 mins preview of HYD. The preview looks great. The F4 in this drama seems more violent and scary than those in Meteor Garden, or maybe it's just the better acting.

You can download the preview HERE (credits to yamete_evie @ Jdorama, but I uploaded it on Megaupload myself).

Screencaps:

Domo Arigatou for this!!!! :mrgreen: MatsuJun and Shun are sooooo hot in this series!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: i REALLY can't wait for this!!!!! XD

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 20th, '05, 09:53

Jecky wrote:
mikomi wrote:These are the screencaps I captured from the new 3 mins preview of HYD. The preview looks great. The F4 in this drama seems more violent and scary than those in Meteor Garden, or maybe it's just the better acting.

Screencaps:

Domo Arigatou for this!!!! :mrgreen: MatsuJun and Shun are sooooo hot in this series!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: i REALLY can't wait for this!!!!! XD
I adore you for this! *-* THANK YOU!! ::huggles::

kinki

Post by kinki » Oct 20th, '05, 16:54

wow! cant believe its starting tmrw!! YATTA!!!!

im sure some good ppl at d-addicts will capture it and sub it quickly since its a sweet n popular story in Japan!! :)

KimiWaPet2150

Oh Happy Day! ;__;

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 20th, '05, 17:25

I wanted to cry. I'm soooo happy! Jun looked awesome ripping his shirt off by the way. ^^ hee. Anyway. ONE MORE DAY UNTIL HANA YORI DANGO!!! AHH!!! ::screams like a crazy fan-girl::

- Rachel
http://doujinshiadoptions.net

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 20th, '05, 21:22

HYD starts tomorrow! sooo can't wait hehe it better be good coz our expectations are high :P no double MatsuJun & Shun-chan are hot and cute and we all luv them but this Abe Tsuyoshi looks kakkoii too :wub: don't know him tho. can't wait to see him acting lol
I'm sure uploaders will be fast :P they are doing great job with all this new doramas!! thanks everyone :salut:

oh and one more thing: guys don't vote before you actually watch it....tanomu

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 21st, '05, 01:27

TOMORROW, TOMORROW TOMORROW!! yay!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait~ yay yay yay!! :cheers:

lifa

Post by lifa » Oct 21st, '05, 01:44

Yesssss!!! The cast is pretty good lookin' and if they do the manga justice it'll be great! Maybe not as long though...its gets semi-repetitive.

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » Oct 21st, '05, 02:16

Wahhh!! It's showing today, so excited!!

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 21st, '05, 02:21

Weird, I'm bored already.. not as exciting as I was before, but for Shun.. must watch. Yada~

pachi_A

Post by pachi_A » Oct 21st, '05, 03:10

im ultra ultra ultra EXCITED!! its on probably.. RIGHT NOW!! im not sure... wahh!

i'm definately coming on first thing tomorrow. geee, i hope it gets fast subtitles. :]
i'm sooo excited.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Oct 21st, '05, 03:19

only one more day!! I'm soo excited!!

Jecky

Post by Jecky » Oct 21st, '05, 03:43

WAH!!!!!!! it's today!!!!!! i sooooooo happy!!!!!!! i'm getting all excited just thinking about it!!!!! Jun and Shun are soooo hot!!! :wub:>///< i really WANT to see it now!!!!! :mrgreen:

Jecky

Re: Oh Happy Day! ;__;

Post by Jecky » Oct 21st, '05, 03:53

KimiWaPet2150 wrote: Jun looked awesome ripping his shirt off by the way. ^^ hee.
:w000t: OMG, i love that part!!!! XD Jun look soooo HAWT!!!! >///< :wub: :wub: :wub: after i saw that i REALLY wanted to watch HYD at that moment!!!!
---->sighs for MatsuJun :heart: <-----Anywayz Let's celebrate!!!! :clap: HYD is suppose to air today!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!----->screaming hecka loud, like a total fanatic<------

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Oct 21st, '05, 03:57

wachi wrote:Weird, I'm bored already.. not as exciting as I was before, but for Shun.. must watch. Yada~
:wub: and his hair looks nice in this drama, too. more calm....

oh how our dear Shun-kun has grown..........

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 21st, '05, 04:17

^ Yep, his hair is love.. his hair from Densha freaked me out. Even how grown he is, he still has that GTO boyish charms. Ok, I'm exciting again. :D

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 21st, '05, 10:26

Okay, so who's posting up a high quality raw for people to at least download and see!? I can manage to make out basic conversastion, and if you know the plot, you should know the basics of what they're saying/get the body language. ^__^'

Raws posting anyone?? Yes/No?? +__+

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

- Rachel

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 21st, '05, 17:09

Today is the day, yes XD. I just finished watching the cast interview, and I must say, Oguri Shun is SOOOO CUTE, lol. Okay, the other 3 guys look good too, and they actually look their parts now. And I'm starting to like Jun a little bit more. I like his eyes, really pretty, lol. It's around 2 a.m now in Japan, so I guess we have to wait a couple (or more) hours for the raw to appear on this tracker.

KimiWaPet2150

Can you upload the staff interview?? *-*

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 21st, '05, 17:15

mikomi wrote:Today is the day, yes XD. I just finished watching the cast interview, and I must say, Oguri Shun is SOOOO CUTE, lol. Okay, the other 3 guys look good too, and they actually look their parts now. And I'm starting to like Jun a little bit more. I like his eyes, really pretty, lol. It's around 2 a.m now in Japan, so I guess we have to wait a couple (or more) hours for the raw to appear on this tracker.
Can you upload the staff video or point out another link to where I can get ahold of it?? *-*

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 21st, '05, 17:26

^ you're looking for the one that is on the first page of our torrent list? :P

mikomi

Post by mikomi » Oct 21st, '05, 17:33

Yes, it's on the first page of the torrent page and it's called "Hana Yori Dango Cast Interviews.Previews 10-15 .avi" :D

wachi

Post by wachi » Oct 21st, '05, 18:58

Uploading the first episode on my clubbox right now! OMFG! SHUN is like a PRINCE CHARMING. I can't avert my eyes away from his handsome face. haha. When they first introduce the F4, they were all dreamlike and such, they were all so good looking, especially Shun.. and then he walked in slow motion.. OMG OMG OMG.. totally spazzing out here! hahah.. anyway, clubbox picks today be slow.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Oct 21st, '05, 19:24

yaaaaa , EPs 01 is COME OUT !!!!!!! yaaaa uploading in MY CB !!! yaaa my heart will explode , can't waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

KimiWaPet2150

Post by KimiWaPet2150 » Oct 21st, '05, 20:04

wachi wrote:Uploading the first episode on my clubbox right now! OMFG! SHUN is like a PRINCE CHARMING. I can't avert my eyes away from his handsome face. haha. When they first introduce the F4, they were all dreamlike and such, they were all so good looking, especially Shun.. and then he walked in slow motion.. OMG OMG OMG.. totally spazzing out here! hahah.. anyway, clubbox picks today be slow.
Is there a torrent file out as well???