7%
Only if you have time (2)
3%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 819

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 11th, '06, 05:01

tsukushi wrote:sunstar and the rest of Hanadan junkies - I made an MV for the drama Hana Yori Dango with Ai chan's planetarium song.

Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1VFFHO2
OMG!!!! your MV is SOOOOO GOOD!!!!

i love it sooo much... geesh... it made me even more crazier now!!!!
:goggle:

SuO

Post by SuO » Feb 12th, '06, 12:35

gosh,ur mv rox!! :wub:
i'm downloadin the 1st episode ^^
i've seen the tawain version of MG,it's not bad at all

hepcat05

Post by hepcat05 » Feb 13th, '06, 18:08

For the past couple months I’ve had computer issues, i.e., I didn’t have one. :cry: I got a new computer just last week though, so I’ve been catching up on the Fall ‘05 J-dramas I missed the ending to.

First of all, keep in mind that I’d never heard of HYD, Meteor Garden, the manga or any of it until last November. I only learned about HYD because I was looking for another drama to watch along with Kikenna Aneki. I happened to read a review of HYD on J-fan.com, and decided to watch it because the story sounded interesting and because I wanted to see Gokusen alums Matsumoto Jun and Oguri Shun in other roles.

The series turned out to be not quite what I expected. The events of the first episode left me with the impression that it was going to be more of an action series than the soap opera with a love triangle that it eventually turned into. Let me explain this a little further by comparing HYD to one of my favorite American shows, one that may seem completely different from HYD at first, “The Shield.”

The Shield is a series about a group of four corrupt cops in Los Angeles. They do keep the streets in their neighborhood safe and help a lot of people, but they do plenty of bad things as well. In the very first episode of The Shield, the leader of the cops, Vic Mackey, learns that the newest addition to his team is actually an undercover cop who is being used by the feds to try and root out corruption in the LA police force. Vic responds while his team is raiding a crack house by shooting the cop in cold blood and making it look like one of the drug dealers did it. Even though Mackey turns out to be a very complex character in later episodes and seasons of the Shield, his despicable act in the first episode of the series left a tremendous impression on me. Two years later, I’ve never been able to entirely eliminate my feeling that his character simply is not redeemable.

Well, now you probably see where I’m going with this. We all know that in the first episode of HYD, poor Tsukushi gets herself in trouble with F4 and winds up with a red card. The hazing she receives at the hands of her classmates doesn’t seem too bad at first. I remember thinking, “OK, I get it, Tsukasa is an ****.” But Tsukasa then crosses any conceivable boundary of decency when he dispatches three of his underlings to rape a 17 year old girl, and then sounds upset when they fail in their “mission.” (Does anyone know if this scene actually happened in the manga, the anime or the other drama?) Tsukasa’s actions, like Vic Mackey’s, left me so disgusted I just didn’t think that Tsukasa could possibly become a good guy no matter what else happened in the rest of the series, and it made me hope that Tsukushi would wind up with Rui in the end. Admittedly though, it also made me cheer even louder when Tsukushi knocked Tsukasa on his ass at the end of episode 1.

Anyway, even though HYD turned pretty quickly into a soap opera type show (it still reminds me of Melrose Place), I was completely hooked by the end of ep 1 and knew I had to watch the whole thing. I thought the middle episodes were a little slow; my favorites were definitely 1&2, and then eps 7-9. The whole T.O.J. contest in ep9 was hilarious, especially when Tsukushi beat up the groper on stage.

Some other comments:

Inoue Mao (Tsukushi): She is definitely a cutie and I really liked her in this role. It looks like she’s a relative newcomer, too. I hope to see her in more starring roles in the future.

Matsumoto Jun: He did a very good job in this series as well. Unlike many pop/rock stars who decide to give television/movies a try, Jun can actually act. (Same with Oguri Shun.)

Matsushima Nanako (Tsukasa’s big sister): :wub: My God, she is one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen!! Seriously, I’d put her in Misaki’s league, which is not praise I hand out lightly. What other good dramas has she been in? I heard she was in Great Teacher Onizuka, but I can’t find that one on D-addicts.

The sets on this show were really amazing. I thought houses in Japan were supposed to be small but Tsukasa’s especially looked like a mansion that could put a dent in Bill Gates’ bank account. Does anyone know where those scenes were filmed? A government building? A museum? Or are there really mansions that big somewhere in Tokyo? (I read earlier in the thread there was a special before the series aired that explained some of this stuff. Was that special ever subtitled?)

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. I’d give it an 8 out of 10. I doubt there will be a second season, but if there is, I’ll definitely watch it.

Edit: Typos.
Last edited by hepcat05 on Feb 17th, '06, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Feb 13th, '06, 18:40

But Tsukasa then crosses any conceivable boundary of decency when he dispatches three of his underlings to rape a 17 year old girl, and then sounds upset when they fail in their “mission.”
In the manga, the boys sent to attack Tsukushi gave the excuse "But Domyouji told us to do this" when Rui made them stop. <-- Not sure that he meant "rape her"... but Manga Domyouji is almost a different character. He's much more violent towards Tsukushi than the one portrayed in the drama.

In the drama, when the underling calls to report in:

SARS: "He (Rui) showed up so we couldn't take care of her" (my italics)
Nya: "Just as we were about to succeed, he appeared and interfered."

At the billiard table:

SARS: Domyouji: "No, let them have it their way." <-- not sure what he means there.
Nya: Domyouji: "They did that on their own!" <-- he denies ordering them to rape her.

So I am not sure that Domyouji specifically ordered the boys to rape her, only to "drive her out" using any means necessary. Given that their previous attempts failed, they might have decided on their own to rape Tsukushi. Drama-Domyouji seems to have little to no sexual experience (he had not even had his first kiss!) so I doubt that rape would have crossed his mind. That's my opinion of course.

hepcat05

Post by hepcat05 » Feb 13th, '06, 20:26

twothreefour wrote:
But Tsukasa then crosses any conceivable boundary of decency when he dispatches three of his underlings to rape a 17 year old girl, and then sounds upset when they fail in their “mission.”
In the manga, the boys sent to attack Tsukushi gave the excuse "But Domyouji told us to do this" when Rui made them stop. <-- Not sure that he meant "rape her"... but Manga Domyouji is almost a different character. He's much more violent towards Tsukushi than the one portrayed in the drama.

In the drama, when the underling calls to report in:

SARS: "He (Rui) showed up so we couldn't take care of her" (my italics)
Nya: "Just as we were about to succeed, he appeared and interfered."

At the billiard table:

SARS: Domyouji: "No, let them have it their way." <-- not sure what he means there.
Nya: Domyouji: "They did that on their own!" <-- he denies ordering them to rape her.

So I am not sure that Domyouji specifically ordered the boys to rape her, only to "drive her out" using any means necessary. Given that their previous attempts failed, they might have decided on their own to rape Tsukushi. Drama-Domyouji seems to have little to no sexual experience (he had not even had his first kiss!) so I doubt that rape would have crossed his mind. That's my opinion of course.
Thanks for your post. :) I assume that by “Nya” you mean another fansubbing group. All the episodes I watched were by SARS. Anyway, I'll have to go back and watch those scenes with Tsukasa again. I do agree that it was a little ambiguous based on what the subtitles say Tsukasa said. According to the subs, he never actually uses the word "rape" and I don't understand enough Japanese to make an informed conclusion on my own.

What clinched it for me that Tsukasa had actually ordered the three guys to rape her was a statement made by either Soujirou or Akira in the billiard hall. The camera was really far away at that point so I’m not sure which one, but one of them said something like, “Rape, that’s pretty harsh man” to Tsukasa. But I suppose that’s ambiguous too. It could mean the underlings went farther than anyone in F4 expected, and that the speaker was warning Tsukasa that he should be more specific when giving bullies their marching orders so they don’t think they have free reign to do what ever they want.

Yeah, I know I shouldn’t take this so seriously. That scene is just the one thing that really bugged me about this show.

Ebony_Hime

I am a

Post by Ebony_Hime » Feb 14th, '06, 04:23

Meteor garden fan here, but got around to watching HYD and I can honestly say I liked both. The J version obviously had more funding but ended too soon while the Twainese version could have used more funding, but was good none the less. And those are my two copper pennies on the matter.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Feb 14th, '06, 11:26

Hi!
*has been sometime since i post here ^_^, I used to post here everyday XD*
@]hepcat05 the rape scene actually happened in HYD manga and anime,
I remmenber read in some place that Yoko Kamio said that she regrets to have wrote that scene when she saw in the live action.
I have always thought like Ebony_Hime wrote.
Tsukasa didn't tell to rape her, but to 'Take care of her'...
But this don't take his blame ... He really didn't care about if she was going to be rape or whatever...
He was a big ****, yes.
But for me the amazing thing in Tsukasa is that you can see through him.. like pure water...
He didn't care.. like a kid that only worries about himself..
is amazing how he grown up so much .. to the point where he can be beat up to protect who he loves...
...and HYD.. is NOT like melrose place.. geez...
Yes, is a romance.. a shoujo... has all the things that is common..
But HYD has to be something more... so why this story cath up so many people?

Em_mie

Post by Em_mie » Feb 17th, '06, 06:04

mao and jun should do another drama together. they're good together, especially when they argue!

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 17th, '06, 12:26

I would like to see an special, I'm watching the anime now, I've seen the ending of the anime is quite amusing, but I also liked the ending of the dorama.

SuO

Post by SuO » Feb 19th, '06, 04:06

i wonder if there's gonna be season 2?
anybody knows?

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Feb 19th, '06, 09:22

im desperately looking for the direct dl links of hana yori dango. Can someone help, please??? thanks!!!

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 19th, '06, 14:18

SuO wrote:i wonder if there's gonna be season 2?
anybody knows?
Kinda... spoiler:
From what I've seen and heard about the manga, the Live Action ends just like the manga, with Tsukasa going to NY, but with his mother starting to allow his relationship with Tsukushi. The anime ends differently, they escape in the ship that's supposed to be holding Tsukasa's wedding with Shigeru (who is his fiancé in the anime), and his mother finally decides to let them go, but I was disapointed there's no final kiss in that 51 chapter of the anime... although during the whole anime series we seen them kissing (well, Tsukasa kissing Tsukushi) several times... I'm a romantic, can't help it! :mrgreen:

So the LA, the Japanese one, makes a mix of the manga and the anime series, even mixes some different stories into one, but never leaves the original spirit of the manga, that's why I think it ends that way.

I would like to see an special at least tho. Because I think the story could be continued a little bit more, but didn't like the idea the Taiwanese drama followed for the second season, I would rather see them getting together but this time actually getting together, and not with Tsukushi staying in Japan while Tsukasa is going for three years to the USA, with a little bit of action, confusion scenes, and the other F4 playing around, a special would be enough for me if it ends that way.

georgie18

Post by georgie18 » Feb 19th, '06, 14:43

Hi,can anyone tell me is the Anime anygood (as good as the live actions)??Or is it quite childish as im thinking of buying it.
Let me know
:roll :lol :-) :D :P

gixo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gixo » Feb 19th, '06, 14:48

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 19th, '06, 18:25

georgie18 wrote:Hi,can anyone tell me is the Anime anygood (as good as the live actions)??Or is it quite childish as im thinking of buying it.
Let me know
I'm really enjoying it, even I have some fav episodes. It has funny scenes, and also serious ones, I think the Japanese LA did justice to what the anime was.

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Feb 19th, '06, 18:41

I just watch the last episode, well this serie was really enjoying, matsumoto jun is definitly a very good actor :blink
Inoue Mao was good too, well the entire casting was quite good too.
Great serie

"see you soon" aaah I just can't wait :mrgreen:

alcyone

Post by alcyone » Feb 19th, '06, 19:01

are they planning on making a second season??? I totally love HYD, it made me cry in the last episode :cry:

mcg

Post by mcg » Feb 19th, '06, 19:16

alcyone wrote:are they planning on making a second season??? I totally love HYD, it made me cry in the last episode :cry:
That's what some of us are wondering... second season or maybe a special?

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Feb 20th, '06, 04:47

really?!.... THAT WOULD BE SOOOO GREAT!!!

i'm pretty sure everyone would love to see a special or a second season... i know i don't mind at all!!!!LOL :cheers:

Ebony_Hime

Post by Ebony_Hime » Feb 20th, '06, 21:16

georgie18 wrote:Hi,can anyone tell me is the Anime anygood (as good as the live actions)??Or is it quite childish as im thinking of buying it.
Let me know
The anime is awsome and definitely worth the purchase in my opinion.

jaccie

Post by jaccie » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:08

alcyone wrote:are they planning on making a second season??? I totally love HYD, it made me cry in the last episode :cry:
Im thinking that there may be a second season.. Firstly, there are so many parts of the show which they din show at all!! Tsukasa living nxt to Tsukushi and stuff like that.. & i remember tat doumyouji tsukasa also left in the middle of the anime but came back secretly.. i wonder if that would happen haha.. and at the ending.. they put See You SooN! it's either meant the dvd/vcd release -_-" or it means a 2nd season haha.. =D *prays hard tat it is second season without a change in plot and tat it is as nice** - unlk meteor garden 2..

LauLau

Post by LauLau » Feb 22nd, '06, 15:24

I'd love to watch a 2nd season of HYD because i like the manga and this drama version is very fun and characters are really the same than in the manga (unlike Meteor Garden which was really disappointing even if there's the F4 :wub: )

But the story of the 1st season is really a shortcut compared to the manga, even if the end is the same. So I think they could do a 2nd season with all the things that they forgot in the season 1, even if it make the story a bit strange compared to the original.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Feb 23rd, '06, 00:57

A second season... or just a special... is what everybody are praied for.. :cry:
Hi,can anyone tell me is the Anime anygood (as good as the live actions)??Or is it quite childish as im thinking of buying it.
Let me know
well.. I liked... I definitely would by...
But I'm totally crazy for HYD XD~~

SuO

Post by SuO » Feb 23rd, '06, 11:18

what did they mean by 'see you,soon!' ??
is it the DVD or the 2nd season?? >'<

VyZioN

Post by VyZioN » Feb 26th, '06, 06:19

WOW inoue mao is so cute, and since theres too many pages to read thru ill just ask...whats the slow sad-ish song that has a girl singer in between some scenes...
i believe its only love by nana mouskori (french) or something...but cnat find it anywhere
anyone help plz?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 26th, '06, 06:23

^ Huh? You mean Otsuka Ai's "Planetarium"?
If there was something else, I probably wasn't paying attention... :scratch:

VyZioN

Post by VyZioN » Feb 26th, '06, 20:28

i think that could be it...i completely forgot this site had osts etc...so im downloading it right now
either way thanks :D

VyZioN

Post by VyZioN » Feb 26th, '06, 22:22

and youre right! thanks again haha

athida

Post by athida » Mar 2nd, '06, 00:00

This is for all the fans who miss Hana Yori Dango and Domyouji Tsukasa... I was watching it again the other day and it made me realize even more how much I love it and I miss watching it... :cry: :cry:

Song: "The Reason"
Artist: Hoobastank
*pretending I'm Makino and Domyouji (Jun) is singing it for me* :mrgreen:
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4938 ... rty5hm.jpg[/img]

I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning

[img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9010 ... 3fd.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1376 ... 9rc.th.jpg[/img]

I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4138 ... 2ml.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7669 ... 2ol.th.jpg[/img]

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1156 ... 2at.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4383 ... 7yl.th.jpg[/img]

A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

[img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3766 ... 7oq.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/1028 ... 6cq.th.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5964 ... 3if.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7227 ... 4cv.th.jpg[/img]

And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5940 ... 5pb.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6391 ... 0rn.th.jpg[/img]

And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

[img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6985 ... 7bw.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/875/ ... 1sn.th.jpg[/img]

And the reason is you...

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5030 ... ile9lj.jpg[/img]

[Edit: Hahaha... I just realize Domyouji would never admit he's not a perfect person!!! Cuz he's ALMIGHTY DOMYOUJI TSUKASA!!! XD XD]
[x-posted in MatsuJun thread]

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Mar 3rd, '06, 02:51

athida wrote:This is for all the fans who miss Hana Yori Dango and Domyouji Tsukasa... I was watching it again the other day and it made me realize even more how much I love it and I miss watching it... :cry: :cry:

Song: "The Reason"
Artist: Hoobastank
*pretending I'm Makino and Domyouji (Jun) is singing it for me* :mrgreen:
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4938 ... rty5hm.jpg[/img]

I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning

[img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9010 ... 3fd.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1376 ... 9rc.th.jpg[/img]

I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4138 ... 2ml.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7669 ... 2ol.th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1156 ... 2at.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4383 ... 7yl.th.jpg[/img]

and the reason is you

[img]http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/3766 ... 7oq.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/1028 ... 6cq.th.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5964 ... 3if.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7227 ... 4cv.th.jpg[/img]

And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away

[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5940 ... 5pb.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6391 ... 0rn.th.jpg[/img]

And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

[img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6985 ... 7bw.th.jpg[/img] [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/875/ ... 1sn.th.jpg[/img]

And the reason is you...

[img]http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5030 ... ile9lj.jpg[/img]

[Edit: Hahaha... I just realize Domyouji would never admit he's not a perfect person!!! Cuz he's ALMIGHTY DOMYOUJI TSUKASA!!! XD XD]
[x-posted in MatsuJun thread]
That was really nice ^^
I had already saw a AMV ( anime video music) about HYD with this song...
and i have to say that is perfect...
Seems that song was made to HYD...
^_^

athida

Post by athida » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:12

makino_sanbr wrote:That was really nice ^^
I had already saw a AMV ( anime video music) about HYD with this song...
and i have to say that is perfect...
Seems that song was made to HYD...
^_^
Oh rly? There already was a video? This song really fits ne? ^.^ I like this song before but now I have a whole diff view of the song now, with HYD in my mind. HYD really changed my llife in a way that my interest has shifted into Japanese world. I am discovering so many new things - like Jun and Arashi, the Johnny Entertainment music, Japanese pop culture, the language. It's a whole world out there I haven't really paid much attention to before. I watched Jdoramas before but I wasn't involved in it as much. It's addictive now. So all thanks to Hana Yori Dango. I have found my new love!! :wub: :wub:

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 3rd, '06, 06:24

SAME HERE!!!! i didn't care much for japanese series because i saw one that really bummed it for me... but seeing Hana Yori Dango... i now have a new passion for jdrama... even i went out and bought some japanese language stuff to learn... NEVER BEEN SO ADDICTED BEFORE...

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:06

:cheers:
The same here...
Well.. before HYD i already liked Jdramas...
And did watch other dramas with Jun...
but only after HYD i started to like 'Arashi'
and then i start to understand about Johnny boys.. That i didn't know about O_o !
I'm really a Arashi fan now..
I love all of them... and every week i saw they TV shows...
XD
I would love to see others dramas with Inoue Mao too...

About that song is a really good AMV...
And i agree i have other point of view think how fits in HYD....
to download the AMV:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=62874
Is very good
Ps: I also like Goong *_*

apples

Post by apples » Mar 3rd, '06, 16:13

makino_sanbr: inoue mao, together with matsushima nanako, is in hotaru no haka, also known as grave of fireflies. many have seen the anime before the drama, but there's still a little bit difference. i definitely liked the drama much much more, but it was really really sad.

gemtsoi

Post by gemtsoi » Mar 5th, '06, 15:49

I've only seen Grave of the Fireflies anime, and cried my heart out.

Same as a lot of you, I was never interested in Jap stuff until HYD came along...tbh, I'm still not interested in Jap stuff (other than the language, which I've always wanted to learn), but I've been watching Jun's stuff.
Very impressed with HYD, though! The Jap film industry should be on the right track since they can produce such top-notch stuff in camera shots, set design, costume, and direction.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Mar 5th, '06, 23:54

apples wrote:makino_sanbr: inoue mao, together with matsushima nanako, is in hotaru no haka, also known as grave of fireflies. many have seen the anime before the drama, but there's still a little bit difference. i definitely liked the drama much much more, but it was really really sad.
Hi! I Did saw this anime...
And i heard that Inoue Mao is very good at Hotaru no Haka...
It's a Drama? I really want to see ^_^

And i also started interested only in Jun's stuff and i started to download Arashi TV shows to see jun... obviously...
And they are so funny.. and so cute that I started to love Arashi...
and i found about JE boys and that stuff...
Now i totally crazy in love about Arashi..

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 6th, '06, 01:45

OMG! OMG! I've just read in a Spanish fansite of HYD (manga, anime and the two LA's) that the Manga will be continued this year... ¿Could it be planned to give an ending to the LA aswell?

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 7th, '06, 23:37

I'm too obsessed with this but, today i'd watched last two episodes again, and now I've got the feeling there's a second season or a special at least, cos when it says See You Soon, it is said twice, the first time is at the end of the last episode over Makino's face, and that's a 'see you soon' like second season or special for sure, cos it's about the plot, otherwise it wouldn't appear there as an ending sentence, and the second time is to say they're releasing the dvd's, that's why it's in a special frame with all the actors and them promoting the dvd's like when they appear promoting the cd singles, etc. Then the sentence is to say 'see you in the dvd's' but the first time, I've got the feeling, we'll see more, I'm sure they already knew the manga would get a continuation, although it hasn't been said yet if it'll be a second part or a special (in the manga).

makino_sanbr

New rumors \o/

Post by makino_sanbr » Mar 18th, '06, 22:10

Nobody post here...
So I think that i will put here... because maybe there is some people that don't know yet...
recently a rumor started...
Seems that HYD will have a second season \o/
I read that on jdorama 'arashi' thread and HYD thread...
Even it is just a rumor
Seems that two people had that information from different sources...

So at the beginning of 2007, Jun and the rest of the F4 are going to start filming HYD2
And i heard that in summer/fall 2007 they Will start shooting a HYD film
\o/

I think that is great!!!!
I'm just worried how they gonna do...
But well... they did a Great job with HYD 1
XD ~~

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 19th, '06, 04:46

I do read the threat LOL! Thanx so much for the info, I only "go" to the ARASHI threat sometimes. So do you reckon they're gonna do the second season following the supposed second part of the manga? I mean that there's a possibility that the woman that created the anime could be guiding this second part so the plot is the same or similar to the second part the manga will have?

happygirl5b

please

Post by happygirl5b » Mar 26th, '06, 23:52

can anyone please upload this on mega upload so i can download this, im inlove with meteor garden and cant wait to see this, .wmv file would be better. oh ya and can anyone explain more about the clubbox? because i cant read korean

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 27th, '06, 11:41

As someone told me... there are guides on how to use clubboxes at the first post of that Threat. ;P

I cannot upload the series at the moment, but those had seeds when I downloaded them by bittorrent, and for sure you'll find the RAW's at eMule, to me these are the best programs to download.

happygirl5b

Post by happygirl5b » Mar 28th, '06, 05:21

lol i just have a little problem, i cant read korena so i dont no how to download from clubboxes and i dont no how to use bittorrent LD lol

gemtsoi

Post by gemtsoi » Mar 28th, '06, 15:15

Yay! Rumour or not, there's no smoke without fire, right? And not to make HYD 2 would be a crime!

happygirl5b, there're lots and lots of tutorials on Bittorrent that you can find on the Net. First you need to download a torrent client like Bitcomet. The torrent file will then use the client to start downloading, and you can tweak it all you like to maximise your speeds. But if you really don't wanna use torrent, then you can find HYD on Youtube.

happygirl5b

lol

Post by happygirl5b » Mar 29th, '06, 02:01

OMG thanks, ok just one more question, after we download from bittorren, can we play it on window media

coleenzkie

Post by coleenzkie » Mar 30th, '06, 10:43

question!! how many episodes are there in this series?
thanks a bunch

mcg

Post by mcg » Mar 30th, '06, 13:26

don't remember now ;P 9? or were 10? Maybe 11? sorry. I've just finnished reading the Manga that was so amusing and addictive. And the ending was a nice although it makes me get so anxious to read a second part of it.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Mar 30th, '06, 15:14

coleenzkie wrote:question!! how many episodes are there in this series?
thanks a bunch
only 9. but there should be a HYD 2 later this year

babiie mee

Post by babiie mee » Apr 23rd, '06, 06:38

OMG HYD WAS THE BEST LMAO matsu jun was a turn off .. sooo damn ugly in this drama but shun was hella kyooott kawaiiness

skachild

Post by skachild » Apr 23rd, '06, 12:32

i like this drama but its only got 9 episode..!!!! :-( :-( :-(
that really spoil my mood when watching this drama.. too short :glare: :glare:
but overall i like the drama lol especially nanako matsushima hehehe... :P :P

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 24th, '06, 17:11

auroragb wrote:
thanks a bunch
:blink :blink You serious?
there is a HYD 2 after all??
aww.... warms my heart :wub: :lol

breakeetdown

Post by breakeetdown » Apr 24th, '06, 22:51

Hey wanted to know f anyone has Meteor Garden II-27-29, but mainly 28 because it isn't on jem.d-addicts.com. I have other dramas if anyone wants to maybe trade? PM me!! Thx so much :wub:

breakeetdown

Post by breakeetdown » Apr 24th, '06, 23:30

pwner4once wrote:
auroragb wrote:
thanks a bunch
Oh any site on this info??

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Apr 25th, '06, 00:23

breakeetdown wrote:
pwner4once wrote:
auroragb wrote:only 9. but there should be a HYD 2 later this year
I was just quoting auroragb~

auroragb

Post by auroragb » Apr 25th, '06, 02:34

pwner4once wrote:
breakeetdown wrote:
pwner4once wrote: :blink :blink You serious?
I was just quoting auroragb~
My word is not gospel :lol
The 2nd season is combination of the "See you, soon" in the last episode and wishful thinking of the fans :)
It could mean a 2nd season or just a Special. I think that it's not fully decided yet. I'm sure the fans want it, but it will need the original cast, and getting the agencies to sign on will be difficult. I'm sure the negotiations are ferocious ...
So, if the 2nd season falls thru due to failed negotiations we'll probably just get a special, that is almost certain ...

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 25th, '06, 04:17

breakeetdown wrote:Hey wanted to know f anyone has Meteor Garden II-27-29, but mainly 28 because it isn't on jem.d-addicts.com. I have other dramas if anyone wants to maybe trade? PM me!! Thx so much :wub:
You mean this Meteor Garden ep 28?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
:whistling:

Shina

Post by Shina » Apr 26th, '06, 15:56

Oguri Shun the best ^____________^

breakeetdown

Post by breakeetdown » Apr 26th, '06, 18:57

mizune wrote:
breakeetdown wrote:Hey wanted to know f anyone has Meteor Garden II-27-29, but mainly 28 because it isn't on jem.d-addicts.com. I have other dramas if anyone wants to maybe trade? PM me!! Thx so much :wub:
You mean this Meteor Garden ep 28?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
:whistling:
LOVE!! I so didn't see that, I guess since I didn't see it before I didn't try again. :wub: ty.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Apr 27th, '06, 22:16

Hi!!
Did you guys watched the behind the scenes?

Here are some links at You tube:

The kiss scene

Some funny stuff

Jun running after Inoue Mao

edit:
\o/Yeah! 100 pages!!! :cheers:

chunny

Post by chunny » Apr 30th, '06, 12:01

makino_sanbr wrote:Hi!!
Did you guys watched the behind the scenes?

Here are some links at You tube:

The kiss scene

Some funny stuff

Jun running after Inoue Mao

edit:
\o/Yeah! 100 pages!!! :cheers:
I've watched it..It's all so funny....Jun and Mao are so cute...lol..

Hey , anyone know whether there is going to be a season 2?

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » May 1st, '06, 07:08

We don't know when there will be a sequel to it. Can't wait to see it though lol

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » May 5th, '06, 22:20

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote something in this thread. I've been wanting to ask you though if there are any news about Kamio's idea of continueing the Hanadan manga? Has she already finished Cat Street at all?

meagermiser5

Post by meagermiser5 » May 9th, '06, 20:48

Definitely see this drama if you haven't already!!! It's funny, it's sweet, it's serious, and it's hokey. This is the first drama I've ever seen with Matsumoto Jun. At first, I just though he was just an Arashi member, ya know, nothing special there. And I'm sorry if I offend any of his fans here, but I didnt think he was much of a looker either. But as I watched the series, I saw how funny a guy he is. He's a pretty good actor. I'm not gonna say he's hot, but I think I can safely say that he's an acquired taste. Anyway, loved the show and all the characters. Not one dull moment in this drama.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » May 18th, '06, 03:46

Kathleen wrote:Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last wrote something in this thread. I've been wanting to ask you though if there are any news about Kamio's idea of continueing the Hanadan manga? Has she already finished Cat Street at all?
Hi Kathleen!
How are you ^^
Well.. i didn't read anything more about...
( and i'm in alot of groups, e-mail list and forum about HYD)
She just wrote in Cat street ( if i'm not wrong vol03) that she would be continue HYD...
She didn't say about finish Cat street... that is selling well... ( and for me is a pretty good story)
But for now... i haven't heard any news about...

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » May 18th, '06, 21:48

Hey Sarah! Good to hear from you. I am great. Hope so are you! Thanks for responding to my question. I see you're still an active fan. That's neat. So I can rely on you when it comes to Hanadan news, I suppose. :D Even though I'm not much into anime and manga anymore I definitely want Hanadan to continue! As many others I wasn't all too pleased about the ending (even though I thought it to be worse), so a continuation would be great...
unless Kamio would think of something stupid such as a Tsukushi x Rui coupling while Doumyouji is in NY. I would take the next plane to Japan and kill her! :cussing:
I wanna read Cat Street sometime too but as for now I can hardly connect to the internet so there probably won't be any chance before summer break. Hmm... Just keep us up with the information, will you?

@everyone else: Look at this and please don't put anything into your mouth because the chance is high you will spill it out the moment you see the site. :P
http://www.antoniogenna.net/doppiaggio/ ... yvonne.htm

Tsukasa = Thomas?
Rui = Rupert?
Tsukushi = Marie-Yvonne???

My goodness...

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » May 24th, '06, 02:01

Kathleen wrote: Hey Sarah! Good to hear from you. I am great. Hope so are you! Thanks for responding to my question. I see you're still an active fan. That's neat. So I can rely on you when it comes to Hanadan news, I suppose.
Hi! I'm great to ^_^
Yep! :salut: Here to talk about HYD always!
I think that I'm a active fan since a long time :mrgreen:
You can count on me .. hehe
Kathleen wrote:
:D Even though I'm not much into anime and manga anymore I definitely want Hanadan to continue! As many others I wasn't all too pleased about the ending (even though I thought it to be worse), so a continuation would be great...
I understand you.. I still like very much manga and animes...
**My dear one lately is "Honey & Clover" it's so kawaii!!! I can't resist >_<' **
But i do prefer more Doramas now.. :whistling:
Kathleen wrote:
unless Kamio would think of something stupid such as a Tsukushi x Rui coupling while Doumyouji is in NY. I would take the next plane to Japan and kill her! :cussing:
totally agree... if is this :cussing:

Kathleen wrote:
I wanna read Cat Street sometime too but as for now I can hardly connect to the internet so there probably won't be any chance before summer break. Hmm... Just keep us up with the information, will you?
For sure!!
Cat street i download from mirc... the best channel http://gotlurk.net/
(has alot of manga, and is so fast.. and without queue)
And Cat Street was in the ranking of TOP 10 sellings from March
1. NANA #15 de Ai Yazawa
2. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge #15 de Tomoko Hayakawa
3. V.B. Rose #6 de Hidata Banri
4. Mizu ni sumu hana - Romance of Darkness 5 de Chie Shinohara
5. Penguin kakumei #3 de Sakura Tsukuba
6. Five #4 de Shiori Furukawa
7. Cat Street #4 de Youko Kamio
8. Honey & Honey Drops #6 de Minami Kanan
9. Oniichan to issho #5 de Tokeino Hari
10. B.O.D.Y. #6 de Ao Mimori
Kathleen wrote:
@everyone else: Look at this and please don't put anything into your mouth because the chance is high you will spill it out the moment you see the site. :P

Tsukasa = Thomas?
Rui = Rupert?

My goodness...
Ohh God!!!!! :crazy:
And i was thought how will be in portuguese... >_<

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » May 24th, '06, 03:39

makino_sanbr wrote:
Kathleen wrote:

Tsukasa = Thomas?
Rui = Rupert?

My goodness...
Ohh God!!!!! :crazy:
And i was thought how will be in portuguese... >_<
LOL, that page is actually in Italian, not Portuguese
but those names are indeed weird -__-
i can't imagine them in any other names than their original Japanese names. well, and the Meteor Garden names *shrugs*

Merenge_5

Post by Merenge_5 » May 24th, '06, 18:26

HI I finished watching Hana Yori Dango a few days ago and I think it could have been longer, since the manga is reallllly long. The could have brought more things from the manga like in Meteor Garden (altough I only could dl a few epis from MG,because my cb doesn't want to dl...¬¬')!!It would be very nice if they would do a season 2...but is there a possibility?It would have been nice to watch makino and tsukasa argue a little bit more :D

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » May 25th, '06, 00:21

angeizahoy wrote: LOL, that page is actually in Italian, not Portuguese
but those names are indeed weird -__-
i can't imagine them in any other names than their original Japanese names. well, and the Meteor Garden names *shrugs*
angeizahoy
XD~
Yep, I know that is not in portuguese ( Well... portuguese is my first language)
That is in italian...

Sorry for my bad english... XD~~
I was trying to say that sound so bad in italian that i can't figure out how could be in portuguese... if they try something like this...

Problably woul be
Tsukasa = Tomás >_<'
Rui = Raul
Tsukushi = Margarida XD ~ ~ (flor do campo XDDDD)

I get used to chinese names at Meteor garden...

Sometimes i was talk about MG with my sister... And was very funny..
Sometimes i would say.. Dao ming Si... others just Si...
And then call.. tsukasa.. and Doumiyouji... and... Jerry...
A mess
XD

Merenge_5
I totally agree with you HYD manga has a lot that could be into the J-drama... like MG
I miss so much some parts... >_<
I hope we can see a second season...
Sometime ago.. had some rumors about a second season...
They said a second season would shoot in early 2007... and maybe there would be a film too...
Last edited by makino_sanbr on May 25th, '06, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » May 25th, '06, 00:27

i would love it if they did a second season! it'd be awesome! but you have to admit, MG was a bit dragged out at times. i dunno why, i liked the scene where the F4 was fighting in the streets at night, for HYD. not that i like them beating each other up, but the truth finally comes out, and everyone got their frustrations out and they're stress free again. very good very good =)

and sorry about that makino_sanbr. english is my first language, so hahh.

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » May 25th, '06, 01:08

angeizahoy wrote:i would love it if they did a second season! it'd be awesome! but you have to admit, MG was a bit dragged out at times. i dunno why, i liked the scene where the F4 was fighting in the streets at night, for HYD. not that i like them beating each other up, but the truth finally comes out, and everyone got their frustrations out and they're stress free again. very good very good =)

and sorry about that makino_sanbr. english is my first language, so hahh.

Ah.. it's ok.. i didn't write very clear... so sorry >_<'

I think that when they put something that wasn't in HYD manga feels like a bit dragged out ... the same in MG and J-Drama....

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » May 25th, '06, 09:59

Thanks, Sahra, for always keeping us up to date. :D
I'm happy for Kamio-sensei that Cat Street is going well but frankly spoken I'd rather have her continuing Hanadan. *sigh*

As for the thing about languages, don't worry, I perfectly understood you first time I read it. You were... uhm... kind of disgusted with the Italian names, so you were wondering how much worse they could get if Hanadan was to be dubbed in your own language, right?
(I think Raul wouldn't be too bad, though.) Btw, I'm happy English is not my first language because (even though my English isn't perfect) English is like the easiest language of all time, so it's quite simple to communicate in English for us whereas it must be hard studying foreign languages as an American. :mrgreen: I'm proud I'm German because it's a complicated language and there aren't many people who master to speak it perfectly. Hohohohoho.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 25th, '06, 10:04

makino_sanbr wrote:
Problably woul be
Tsukasa = Tomás >_<'
Rui = Raul
Tsukushi = Margarida XD ~ ~ (flor do campo XDDDD)
Margarida??? :lol :lol

at least Raul and Rui sound alike~ :roll