[Discussion] Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Discuss Japanese drama series here.

How would you rate Ichi Ritoru no Namida?

Life-Altering (5)
77%
See it (4)
19%
Probably shouldn't miss it (3)
2%
Only if you have time (2)
1%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 622

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 10th, '06, 06:49

sunmoon wrote:@broken string: LOL ur so right... ive met so many "no money, no talk kinda doctors" :D but i believe there r still good doctors out there, like the one in 1 litre of tears... maybe i just havent met them... XD
Image u want to meet doctor for wat :crazy:

u want get sick ar? Image

Chikan

Post by Chikan » Jan 10th, '06, 14:18

8thSin wrote:Usually it takes 4~8 months for them to release the DVD. You can expect to get it sometime during the summer.

You will be able to order in Amazon.co.jp
or YesAsia on a later date.

By the way, it's usually 6 DVDs at around $200, so some people might want to get that recorded from TV ver. for cheaper price :fear:
holy crap, 200 bucks?!! :crazy: :goggle:

i was planning to buy it, but 200 bucks is equivalent to 700+ in my currency, assuming that its in USD. OMFG its definitely out of my budget, was hoping if i could get my hands on the DVD there would be some extras worth watching. :cry:

Akanetachibana

Post by Akanetachibana » Jan 10th, '06, 20:16

Amazing, one of the best i've ever seen, i like it as much as Beautiful Life. Really touching, life altering.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jan 10th, '06, 22:22

broken_string wrote:
sunmoon wrote:@broken string: LOL ur so right... ive met so many "no money, no talk kinda doctors" :D but i believe there r still good doctors out there, like the one in 1 litre of tears... maybe i just havent met them... XD
Image u want to meet doctor for wat :crazy:

u want get sick ar? Image
Read it again :|

cindixd

Post by cindixd » Jan 12th, '06, 07:48

i was interested into da series when i saw da title.. a liter of tears.. it was soo saddd..i have to agree wit ppl in da first couple of posts..i started cryin within minutes of da first epi :cry: its sad how ppl have to go thru life like dat..buh they r strong..
tho i only got to dl da first epi wit hard sub.. buh now im tryin to find subtitles for the rest b/c i cant dl from da place i got da first epi anymore.. any1 got ne good places to dl da epis wit subs? or where i can dl dem seperatly? :scratch:

cindixd

Post by cindixd » Jan 12th, '06, 07:50

lol btw broken_string.. im liking ur icon.. it reminds me of da scary jumpin vampires mvoies dat i saw when i was young.. gosh those were scary.. lol buh i wanna watch dem again! xD

impression151

Post by impression151 » Jan 12th, '06, 07:55

@cindixd: Jpopsuki tracker, use google or look for kioku fansubs on the left bar.

heh, is that vampire from RO? I don't know about Japanese vamps but I remember Chinese hopping vampires are suppose to freeze when they have that tag on their forehead...so why is it still hopping!

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 12th, '06, 11:57

impression151 wrote:@cindixd: Jpopsuki tracker, use google or look for kioku fansubs on the left bar.

heh, is that vampire from RO? I don't know about Japanese vamps but I remember Chinese hopping vampires are suppose to freeze when they have that tag on their forehead...so why is it still hopping!
yup its from RO, munak.
and yes they will freeze if got the yellow amulet on their forehead
but mine is friendly vamp

like casper :P
cindixd wrote:lol btw broken_string.. im liking ur icon.. it reminds me of da scary jumpin vampires mvoies dat i saw when i was young.. gosh those were scary.. lol buh i wanna watch dem again! xD
haha glad u like it

cute little kiong xi ( in chinese its call kiong xi )

any idea when will the special episode will be available?
:D

panda1116

Post by panda1116 » Jan 15th, '06, 23:09

I just finished watching this drama and I just want to say if you haven't seen this already, you're missing out on one of the most inspirational shows ever made.

Although I don't post much here, I just want to say that like the other people who have voted that this series is life altering, I also cast in my vote for that.

Incredible show and thank you Kioku Fansubs for sharing this so others can hear the message of Ikeuchi Aya!

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 16th, '06, 03:13

panda1116 wrote:I just finished watching this drama and I just want to say if you haven't seen this already, you're missing out on one of the most inspirational shows ever made.

Although I don't post much here, I just want to say that like the other people who have voted that this series is life altering, I also cast in my vote for that.

Incredible show and thank you Kioku Fansubs for sharing this so others can hear the message of Ikeuchi Aya!
i second tat :salut:
i have watch over 100+ of tvb's drama, a lot of chinese, taiwan and some korean drama as well.

but none of them inspire and touch my heart as much as 1 Litre of Tears :cry:
this drama really a masterpiece.

but its kinda dissapointing to me when some of my frenl juz watch this drama because of the actor and actress are beautiful or handsome Image

ahvat

Post by ahvat » Jan 16th, '06, 03:26

I watch this raw I am not japanese but my japanese is getting really reallly good and still learning. I watch 4 episode raw after a while I downloaded sub version and got some sentences wrong but most right. I watched the drama after a while It became really sad, I cried after some sad scene when she cried but for a dude to cry is really common i think. But like people say men cry in the dark while watching drama. lmao

anakoo

Post by anakoo » Jan 17th, '06, 17:59

Did someone ask for somewhere to DOWNLOAD 1 LITRE OF TEARS??

I'm so Sorry if anybody has been suffering from finding where to download it. hehe

But if anybody needs it, here's where you can download it:
http://www.kiokukonseki.com/mambo/

I've already had it downloaded for some time now, and burned twice. I got this site from a friend on youtube.com, that's where i first heard of this drama. It's such an AWESOME DRAMA!!

..I recommend downloading it while there is seeding. ^_-!

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jan 17th, '06, 19:20

I watched the first episode yesterday and I'm afraid that if I continue watching, I'll cry more than when I watched Grave of the Fireflies LA. It's a really good series, I can tell from the beginning. It gets sad in just a few minutes T_T because you know what's going to happen. I look forward to seeing more!

takaiki

Post by takaiki » Jan 18th, '06, 05:30

just finished this series....OMG its great...sad but inspiring...i luv it~!!!!

i wish i knew japanese so i could read the book....ha...

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 19th, '06, 00:36

anakoo wrote:Did someone ask for somewhere to DOWNLOAD 1 LITRE OF TEARS??

I'm so Sorry if anybody has been suffering from finding where to download it. hehe

I've already had it downloaded for some time now, and burned twice. I got this site from a friend on youtube.com, that's where i first heard of this drama. It's such an AWESOME DRAMA!!

omggg.. thank you!!! :lol i am one of those ppl dats been suffering from finding where i can dl it with subs! lol.. cuz i was dl-in from a clubbox wit subs.. buh he deleted it n juss left raw files there :-( now im saved! thanks! dammit.. epi #4's clubbox is not working.. n im JUST up to epi #4 LOL :scratch: arghh this mite take a while

flipnicity

Post by flipnicity » Jan 19th, '06, 00:42

I actually just recommended this drama to one of my friends... she didnt understand why I was so into watching asian dramas... so I gave her episode 1 to start... as far as I know this is her first drama... so Im just waiting for her response to see how she liked it... buh how could she not right? =P I was telling her it was one of the saddest dramas, let alone shows Ive ever seen... buh also one of the best... I sent her the theme song by K - Only Human which was on repeat for the longest time on my playlist... so she could kinda get a "feel" what the drama was about. ^^ anywayz I told her that Im not responsible if she becomes addicted to dramas... she called me an addict buh I prefer "extremely focused"... lolz ^^

...fine I am an addict!!! =)

MissMonika

Post by MissMonika » Jan 19th, '06, 04:04

i LOVE this drama. at first, i didn't wanna watch it because i read the synopsis and i didn't wanna watch a depressing show. however, with the encouragement of my friends, i watched the first couple of episodes and completely loved it. it is a tear jerker but at the same time a truly inspiring story about perserverance in the face of hopelessness.

also, it introduced me to Nishikido Ryo and Naohito Fujiki. hehehe. Very gorgeous and great actors. Sawajiri Erika's performance is incredible. props to her!

oh, and i love the music, especially Remioromen's Konayuki.

i recommend this drama to everyone!

takaiki

Post by takaiki » Jan 19th, '06, 05:43

yea remioromen's songs are really good...not just konayuki.... 3月9日 (the class song) is really good too...

Saneko

Post by Saneko » Jan 19th, '06, 05:55

I just love This drama makes me feel so depress but at the same time make me feel like My life is great :P
I'm a weirdo I know.....

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 19th, '06, 07:01

hmm its good to see more fans are here
and so many ppl appreciate this drama

:)

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 19th, '06, 07:32

I love and hate this drama at the same time. I love it because the story is touching and i hate it because i can't stop crying!!! :cry: :cry: OMG, at first i was using tissues, then i gave up and used a towel!!!! Especially at the ending song, and the pictures of the real Aya, its like i am also crying a litre of tears!!! i have watched up to episode 10, i'm going to finish it tonight, i know i have to keep my towel handy!

the fact that this is a true story, it somewhat became more meaningful, and it really helps you appreciate what you have now. I wish i could read her diary, but since i cant read japanese yet, then i guess i would just have wait till i can :|

jdreamer

Post by jdreamer » Jan 19th, '06, 18:57

HALO PPL! Im a big fans of 1LOT. Lolz, I dont know how to explain the feeling but I wrote a review on it in my blog. I dont know whether its okie to post the link but well, this drama totally hits me so much. Very meaningful, and touching drama. Double thumbs up!

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Jan 19th, '06, 21:04

lol i was the one asking :D i watched it all already but im tryin to redl the first 4 eps.... too bad ep 2 and 4 clubbox links hav expired T_T
does any1 know of another clubbox with these two eps? ....T_T i dun wanna dl it thru bittorent again :( sighzz

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Jan 19th, '06, 23:26

omg, I love the show so much. The story didn't depress me at all though. True, it's sad but because it's so sad it helped me to appreciate everything I have a little more. Happy to be alive! :)

Btw, does anyone know if there is an mp3 of the choir version of "Sangatsu Kokonoka" (the song that they sing at the contest in ep 3)? Both versions I found on d-addicts are sung by a single man. Nice, but I want the choir. :(

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 20th, '06, 03:49

sunmoon wrote: lol i was the one asking :D i watched it all already but im tryin to redl the first 4 eps.... too bad ep 2 and 4 clubbox links hav expired T_T
does any1 know of another clubbox with these two eps? ....T_T i dun wanna dl it thru bittorent again :( sighzz
Did you check Kioku's clubbox? Check the first post of the Jdrama Clubbox thread for the link...

jdreamer

Post by jdreamer » Jan 20th, '06, 04:10

Kathleen wrote:omg, I love the show so much. The story didn't depress me at all though. True, it's sad but because it's so sad it helped me to appreciate everything I have a little more. Happy to be alive! :)

Btw, does anyone know if there is an mp3 of the choir version of "Sangatsu Kokonoka" (the song that they sing at the contest in ep 3)? Both versions I found on d-addicts are sung by a single man. Nice, but I want the choir. :(
Ahhh.. I would love to have the choir version as well, as Im a choir fans!!

xKiMix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by xKiMix » Jan 20th, '06, 04:40

i finished the last episode last night, i was going to write a post here, but i just couldn't get myself to do it, I just kept crying. But either way i love this drama, i think its one of the best jdorama ever. Her story is so inspiring, and i really want to read her diary!

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 20th, '06, 06:22

sunmoon wrote:

lol i was the one asking :D i watched it all already but im tryin to redl the first 4 eps.... too bad ep 2 and 4 clubbox links hav expired T_T
You can try download it from these CB http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz
Happy Downloading... :lol

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 20th, '06, 06:24

Have only watched the first episode by Kioku fansubs and I'm eager to finished it, but unfortunately, my connection speed sucks :( I'll vote when I have watch enough episodes

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 20th, '06, 06:27

Jeremiah wrote:Have only watched the first episode by Kioku fansubs and I'm eager to finished it, but unfortunately, my connection speed sucks :( I'll vote when I have watch enough episodes
@Jeremiah, you should watch finish it...
This drama is great..I am fans of this drama... Very Very Very great drama on 2005 hehehe
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 20th, '06, 06:31

@nicpkh I'm looking forward to it, Eps 2 is at 70%, Eps 3 is at 81% and Eps 4 is at 69%. I hoped by tonight it will be finished so that I can start downloading the next 3 episodes.

sadotsu

1 Litre of Tears [Kioku]

Post by sadotsu » Jan 20th, '06, 12:04

Does anyone have the torrents for 1 Litre of Tears done by Kioku? I haven't been able to access the jpopsuki tracker for two months now, most likely it's due to the fact that I'm in China. I'd be most grateful if anyone could send them to me, if you have them, please reply to this thread or PM me, thank you.

endlessrain

Post by endlessrain » Jan 20th, '06, 23:05

so like i just finished the series and i must say one of the best dramas/shows ive watched; saddest too T__T
hmm but for some reason i didnt bawl out like i was expecting to maybe cause i knew what was gonna happen but still very very good series. loved it to death. <3

btw; does anyone have a link to dl's of the theme and insert songs mp3 format to the show?

broken_string

Post by broken_string » Jan 21st, '06, 02:59

endlessrain wrote:so like i just finished the series and i must say one of the best dramas/shows ive watched; saddest too T__T
hmm but for some reason i didnt bawl out like i was expecting to maybe cause i knew what was gonna happen but still very very good series. loved it to death. <3

btw; does anyone have a link to dl's of the theme and insert songs mp3 format to the show?
u can search it here
i got mine here 8)

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 21st, '06, 06:08

hey ppl! =]

i have a slight problem still.. i am unable to dl epi #4 with eng subs for awhile already.. i tried.. http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz buh its been stuck at 15% for like 1 week n still not continuing... n japaneseguy's clubbox deleted da epis wit eng sub =[ can ne1 suggest somewhere i can get #4 with eng subs??? oh yea i tried kioku konseki site but it was JUST #4 dat had expired.. lol.. dammit =*[

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 21st, '06, 09:18

xsnowangelx wrote:hey ppl! =]

i have a slight problem still.. i am unable to dl epi #4 with eng subs for awhile already.. i tried.. http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz buh its been stuck at 15% for like 1 week n still not continuing... n japaneseguy's clubbox deleted da epis wit eng sub =[ can ne1 suggest somewhere i can get #4 with eng subs??? oh yea i tried kioku konseki site but it was JUST #4 dat had expired.. lol.. dammit =*[
@xsnowangelx, Do you use BT? Try use it since the CB can't work for you.

Or you can try at my CB http://clubbox.co.kr/nicpkh, i will upload just episode 4. But you need to be fast cos it will expire. :lol

nicpkh

Post by nicpkh » Jan 21st, '06, 09:42

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » Jan 21st, '06, 09:55

Thank you very much! :thumleft:

xsnowangelx

Post by xsnowangelx » Jan 22nd, '06, 22:29

thanks for the hlep !!! i really appreaciate it! xD

saffy

Post by saffy » Jan 22nd, '06, 23:56

Sorry I haven't been checking this thread in a little while...

If anyone is still looking for episode 2 or 4 on clubbox, then please reply here and I will reupload to kioku's clubbox^^

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 09:01

I was asleep one night, only to wake up found out my eye were in tears cus I had the secne from the last ep running through my mind, I just can't stop thinking about the ending and what an Ending it was, I was SO moved by this great series, they couldn't have pick the better cast than what they have, esp to Aya and her Mother. What a Mother she is, always thinking about her children so caring. Yakushimaru Hiroko you are the perfect mother in my mind. Just thinking about the X'mas secne with all family members together makes me want to cry(I'm a guy BTW). I've seen many many sad dramas in my life(Beautiful life, God! please give me more time, Crying out Love etc), but this one is the best, never before I seen a series that make me cry while I was asleep. Thank you Fuji TV and the great fansub group for bring this great great story to us all. Only Human - What a song, just listen to the song makes me want to cry.... :heart:
Last edited by chunlau on Jan 24th, '06, 03:26, edited 2 times in total.

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 09:25

broken_string wrote:hey giv PB some credits will ya
they dint owe any of us anything remember :)
besides they got their own life too

both kioku and PB are great IMHO
Yeah, I agree with u broken_string", if it wasn't for PB, I wouldn't have been able to watch this great touching story, got to give thanks to PB for their hard work. (PB :salut: )

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 09:59

8thSin wrote:Well, I finished watching episode 6, and I must say, this is the best series ever!
<- Seriously cried a few times.

Anyone notice how much Sawajiri (Aya) resembles Yada Akiko? She's got the most beautiful eyes~ so cute :wub:
I have to agree with u on this, Sawajiri look alot like the younger ver of Yada...hahha. They both are so good looking & Cute. love them both. :cheers:

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 11:24

cereza wrote:I really don't feel comfortable when people start comparing us (Kioku) to PBF. It bring back the whole "competition" thing, and that's one of the main reason we (1 litre team) moved off d-a, to avoid it.
As for english errors, because of our tight time frame, we don't send our episodes off to QC. So after translation, editing, timing, there are still some slight errors. We are currently considering the possibility of re-releasing a revised version of the series when the DVD comes out. Those will be QCed.
As for file quality and source. We do not get our RAW from D-A. We got it from somewhere else, and the RAW files are actually slightly bigger than the ones on D-A. But we encoded all our episodes to 350MB for the purpose of consistancy and it'll be easier for people to burn either 2 episodes per CD disk or all 11 episodes onto DVD.
There will always be those who likes to compare, but please don't let that get U & all fansubbers feel down. Those who have already seen ur groups work will know and very happy with all of ur work. From the bottom of my heart - I thank you all the fansub groups who did a great job for this Amazing story of Aya, I couldn't have watch this great story without u guys/girls. Thank you. :salut: :thumright: :thumleft: :wub:

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 11:39

i want to buy the diary even if without translation :-(
anybody know how much is one copy? :scratch:
buy to keep also nice :lol

Here is the link for the Jap ver.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/sea ... 12-9005104

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 23rd, '06, 11:39

:wub:
Last edited by chunlau on Jan 24th, '06, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.

Philmein

Post by Philmein » Jan 24th, '06, 00:21

I'm a guy, and I must say, this drama nearly forced me to cry my eyes out. I didn't bawl-although I wanted to-however, I had tears bubbling around my eyes continuously. Overall, one of the best dramas of 2005.

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Jan 24th, '06, 00:30

chunlau wrote:i want to buy the diary even if without translation :-(
anybody know how much is one copy? :scratch:
buy to keep also nice :lol

Here is the link for the Jap ver.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/sea ... 12-9005104
We had another thread about that.
About $20 if you get both the last letter and the book itself.

Then add shipping for where you are but some have free shipping too

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 24th, '06, 02:57

Part of the reason that theres not as many ppl heard of this great drama might be to do with the fact that Kioku fansubs hasn't post their eps on D-addicts.....with only the Subs from PB subs and Raws on D-addicts, it might have given a wrong idea to many.
People, if anyone of you who is looking for the Hardsubs of this amazing story, goto Kioku's web site, you can find the link to the site on the left hand side bar under the name Drama Sites on the main page of d-addicts, then just click on Kioku Fansubs.
Kioku Fansubs and PB subs both groups have done a great job subbing the series into english( I already said that countless times in the past number of comments.... hahaha :roll )
I just couldn't thank u both groups enough. Thank you :salut:

For the future reference, if anyone see a person with disability, please lent a helping hand for those in needs, it might not seem anything to you, but it could mean alot for those who are in needs. :cheers: :lol

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jan 24th, '06, 11:39

i didn't cry watching the drama....i guess i'm too into erika i go ERIKA! ERIKA! when she appears..LOL

jdreamer

Post by jdreamer » Jan 24th, '06, 12:49

Anyone got the lyrics for 9 March ?

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jan 24th, '06, 13:25

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jan 25th, '06, 03:01

chunlau wrote:Part of the reason that theres not as many ppl heard of this great drama might be to do with the fact that Kioku fansubs hasn't post their eps on D-addicts.....with only the Subs from PB subs and Raws on D-addicts, it might have given a wrong idea to many.
People, if anyone of you who is looking for the Hardsubs of this amazing story, goto Kioku's web site, you can find the link to the site on the left hand side bar under the name Drama Sites on the main page of d-addicts, then just click on Kioku Fansubs.
Kioku Fansubs and PB subs both groups have done a great job subbing the series into english( I already said that countless times in the past number of comments.... hahaha :roll )
I just couldn't thank u both groups enough. Thank you :salut:

For the future reference, if anyone see a person with disability, please lent a helping hand for those in needs, it might not seem anything to you, but it could mean alot for those who are in needs. :cheers: :lol
Question: Is there a copy of the bookl available in translation?

Yeah, I found Kioku fansubs by LUCK or I still would be waiting for PBfansubs to get their upload up.

This is such a moving dorama. Currently, I finsihed episode 8 and am downloading episode 9. I have learned so much from this dorama about how to treat people with disabilities..like everyone else. I think, like Aya, I have probably cried one litre of tears just watching. It was really moving when the classmates began singing 9 March. One of the best scenes in the series thus far. I'm looking forward to watching more!

keita1314

Post by keita1314 » Jan 25th, '06, 03:48

i love this drama, i cried in every episode>.<" I like that girl in that drama and i also like Ryo, he is good in "crying">.< Anyways, I think that girl in that movie was in SHINOBI too. I can't wait to watch that, people said it is really good^^

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jan 25th, '06, 09:47

>Tomi
Not that I know...But there might be a Chinese translated book somewhere? But I've never seen one before...

>keita1314
The DVD will be out in mid-feb ^^ Anyway her name is Sawajiri Erika :lol :lol

chunlau

Post by chunlau » Jan 25th, '06, 09:50

Tomi wrote: Question: Is there a copy of the bookl available in translation?

Yeah, I found Kioku fansubs by LUCK or I still would be waiting for PBfansubs to get their upload up.

This is such a moving dorama. Currently, I finsihed episode 8 and am downloading episode 9. I have learned so much from this dorama about how to treat people with disabilities..like everyone else. I think, like Aya, I have probably cried one litre of tears just watching. It was really moving when the classmates began singing 9 March. One of the best scenes in the series thus far. I'm looking forward to watching more!
As far as I know, They only published all 3 books in Japanese, I've serached in many other shopping site, but no luck, if any one do find the 3 books in any other language(Chinese???) do share the link with us all. Thank you.
Last edited by chunlau on Jan 26th, '06, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.

Nikko

Post by Nikko » Jan 25th, '06, 20:37

I saw the start of this drama last night and I'm continuing to download it as fast as I can now since it was so great. I absolutely love the family life. Speaking from experience, family is what you need when dealing with a serious illness like this one. I love how in the credits they show the real Aya Ikeuchi. It really gives you a sense of reality to a story which has been dramatized, but actually is true. I love Japanese for making these stories, I wish we could have some American shows that were touching like this ~^^~

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 25th, '06, 21:11

I'd like to find 3/9 with Quartet by the choir, I don't really like Remioromen version. So if someone riped it from the show could it be shared please :p

or tell me if it's possible to do with which program :p

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Jan 26th, '06, 06:01

Reached Ep 7. Now I can vote really LOL Damn that's a very heart breaking drama!

conniee

Post by conniee » Jan 27th, '06, 04:48

Jon Snow wrote:I'd like to find 3/9 with Quartet by the choir, I don't really like Remioromen version. So if someone riped it from the show could it be shared please :p

or tell me if it's possible to do with which program :p
GoldWave is a program that enables you to rip the sound track/audio out. If you could tell me what episode the singing was in...and if i get the video to upload onto my comp, i would rip the song out for you.

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 27th, '06, 20:37

Oh thanks a lot :mrgreen:
The scene is in the end of episode 3 :mrgreen:

conniee

Post by conniee » Jan 28th, '06, 20:45

Here's the link for 3/9 (version is from episode three) the end of the clip has the dad's speech because thats the way it was in episode three.
http://rapidshare.de/files/12044965/39.mp3.html

i remember that when aya left, her class sang to her again as she was leaving...could someone tell me what episode it is. i could probably rip that version too. thanks.
'
ENJOY (:

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 28th, '06, 23:07

You rocks conniee, it's so sad :'(
end of the episode 8 for the version when Aya left school :)

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jan 28th, '06, 23:31

T_T I finished watching the series. It was definately life-altering and emotional. Aya Ikeuchi was such an amazing person. A+

Nikko

Post by Nikko » Jan 29th, '06, 06:31

Thanks for this, Conniee!
I just saw ep 3 and remembered this post so I thought I'd work on a rip of the song too, but I couldn't get it up and running tonight. Glad you got to it first :)
Thanks!

This series is definately making me cry~

droozy

Post by droozy » Jan 29th, '06, 08:49

Dear ..I want to watch this drama.. but I cant find thr torrent. Can someone be a kind soul and help me pls ??/ Thank you so much!

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 29th, '06, 09:47

Search "namida" in torrent section ;)

droozy

Post by droozy » Jan 29th, '06, 10:04

Oh thanks .I managed to DL one .. but how do I play srt file ?

Thank u so much !

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 29th, '06, 12:13

Sorry I just forgot how I got the serie :s
You can download episodes hardsubs from kioku on jpopsuki tracker
I don't know if separate subs are available.

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jan 29th, '06, 19:52

you know i think this series was underrated.i seriously think this is the best drama in the fall season.compare to hyd and nobuta which i don't really think it's all that good.people didn't really talk about 1 litre of tears. i didn't get the joke in nobuta and i don't think it's life altering either. sure yamapi is hot but ryo is way gorgeous. and in hyd i think the romance between makino and jun isn't really touching like aya and haruto-san.

anyway that is just my two cents

airskape

Post by airskape » Jan 30th, '06, 13:55

one of the biggest reasons many people havent seen this great drama is because none of english hard subbed versions were posted here at d-addicts, and no one soft subbed this series i think?
and i agree, this was the best drama last season and definetely one of the best of all time!

saffy

Post by saffy » Jan 30th, '06, 14:57

Jon Snow wrote: I don't know if separate subs are available.
Kioku has a no soft sub release policy I'm afraid. I do believe it's the same for PBF. And I don't think there were any other groups working on releasing this as soft subs either.

conniee

Post by conniee » Jan 30th, '06, 21:57

Heres 3/9 (version ripped from episode eight)

--- you only hear ryo's voice in the beginning. so a must-download for ryo fans (:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12194547/39asdf.mp3.html

ENJOY (:

Jon Snow

Post by Jon Snow » Jan 30th, '06, 22:02

Great song for a sad moment
thanks for those songs conniee ;)

flcia

Post by flcia » Feb 7th, '06, 14:59

can anyone tell me what is the song that the choir was singing?
its like stuck in my heard cuz they sang it so many times...