7%
Only if you have time (2)
4%
STAY AWAY (1)
1%

Total votes: 820

Kimika

Post by Kimika » Nov 20th, '05, 08:14

I've just finished watching episode 6, and what Akira said at the end was really the sweetest thing in the world!! ;___; It made me blush and my face got all hot... >_<;; I think I'm even sweating a little... (and it's like 40 degrees here)

I did a small translation of the last scene at the bike racks. Apologies in advance as there might be mistakes. ::only has a little Japanese experience::
Akira: Hey... I want to stop the 'producing.'
Shuuji: I see... eh?! Why?!
Akira: Because it's too painful.
Shuuji: Too painful?
Akira: It's painful to see Nobuta become everyone's person. (ie. popular?)
Shuuji: What are you talking about?
Akira: I want Nobuta to be only mine. The truth is I don't want anyone being able to look at her.

I think I'm taking it a little too literally but he seems so possessive! @o@! ::fans self::

Aaah, I wonder if Akira will confess to Nobuta in the next episode?! o_o; Since you hear him saying "Nobuta... suki da!!" in the previews. I tried reading the previews for episode 7, but all I could make out was something about Nobuta joining the broadcasting club because of her new friend. And Akira also joins because of Nobuta. ^^

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 20th, '05, 10:25

Kimika wrote:I've just finished watching episode 6, and what Akira said at the end was really the sweetest thing in the world!! ;___; It made me blush and my face got all hot... >_<;; I think I'm even sweating a little... (and it's like 40 degrees here)

I did a small translation of the last scene at the bike racks. Apologies in advance as there might be mistakes. ::only has a little Japanese experience::
Akira: I want Nobuta to be only mine. The truth is I don't want anyone being able to look at her.

I think I'm taking it a little too literally but he seems so possessive! @o@! ::fans self::

Aaah, I wonder if Akira will confess to Nobuta in the next episode?! o_o; Since you hear him saying "Nobuta... suki da!!" in the previews. I tried reading the previews for episode 7, but all I could make out was something about Nobuta joining the broadcasting club because of her new friend. And Akira also joins because of Nobuta. ^^
... Oh my.. I really hope that he will do as you say. I hope so...
He's so damn cute!!! ^_____^

Thank you for translating this... ^^

esthyun

Post by esthyun » Nov 20th, '05, 10:29

oooh!! i can't wait to watch episode 6 tonight!

rhap

Post by rhap » Nov 20th, '05, 10:59

thanks so much for revealing what happened at the bike racks - i thought it had something to do with that but i wasn't sure...i was considering watching it with subs because i don't understand a word of japanese - but i couldn't wait...
OMG - at last Akira reveals it that he likes Nobuta....right now i want him to end up with nobuta. But now i'm wondering what he was said to nobuta when they were up on the roof alone. I wonder what Shuji thinks about this....a love triange maybe?
This is fast becoming one of my favourite series - right now i think i like it more than HYD...

littlemissfab

Post by littlemissfab » Nov 20th, '05, 11:02

The gloves come off!!!!!!

I really enjoyed episode 6!!!!

pi-chan is so kawaiiiiiiiii

i don't want this series to end!

itachi_suki

who's the mystery girl??

Post by itachi_suki » Nov 20th, '05, 11:15

there is this girl who is currently unknown...erm...the one who always happen to smile whenever nobuta gets into trouble....plus she was the one in episode 5 who gave out all those sheets of paper telling about nobuta's date.

wonder who it is....i'm so dying to find out!!! *no spoilers please*
i don't know why but when i first watched nobuta wo produce i kept on thinking that the mystery girl was uehara mariko!!!! now i don't think it's her......

aaaa can't wait to watch ep 6!!! i'm still downloading...and wonder when the subs will come out. ^_^

unkei

Post by unkei » Nov 20th, '05, 11:31

loved episode 6~ even though the sideplot was a bit random.
was that their message to the children of japan to pursue their own dreams and not get caught up in the corrupted adult world which revolves around nothing but money? i think so =D

really sweet akiraxnobuta interaction ALL THROUGHOUT~ i think they're really 'promoting' this pair. even at the end when shuuji finds out akira likes nobuta, he wasn't so much jealous, but shocked. i think shuuji will probably be more upset about losing the two real friends that he has, than the fact that akira likes nobuta. but anyhows...that was a pretty terrible cliffhanger LOL have to wait another long long week for the next installment..

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 20th, '05, 14:03

unkei wrote:that was a pretty terrible cliffhanger LOL have to wait another long long week for the next installment.
wasn't it just? i was like hopping on my chair with excitement. XD
i absolutely adore this show. :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 20th, '05, 16:41

Kimika wrote:I've just finished watching episode 6, and what Akira said at the end was really the sweetest thing in the world!! ;___; It made me blush and my face got all hot... >_<;; I think I'm even sweating a little... (and it's like 40 degrees here)

omomom thankss for the translation , ayayayaya you just made my day so :cheers: ... can't help but watching this eps again !!!! yaaaaa , can't wait for the sub .... arigatouuu
Can anyoen translate what Shuuji say at the end after hearing "that" from Akira ??? so curious ... and also when Akira talked about something concern Nobuta when Akira sleep at Shuuji's home , ayaya ....

Akira's Dad's story is just so sad , hix ... but really enjoy the scene when they fight each other , ayaya funny :D Akira is Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii even when he gets angry , yaaaaa

Can't wait for the next eps , wonder wat Nobuta's reaction when Akira confess to her , And Shuuji ? will he finally acknowlegde his feeling toward Nobuta ? kyaaaaaa
This drama is really exciting xD!!!!!

BTW , I've uploaded eps 06 on my CB :) http://down.clubbox.co.kr/Nomanymore/01te4

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Nov 20th, '05, 17:27

As I watch the story unfold, it doesn't feel like a love triangle. Shuji doesn't appear to feel "that way" about Nobuta. Akira, on the hand, is expressing his "feeling" for Nobuta in no uncertain terms. Toward the end of episode 6, my heart skipped a beat on what he said to Shuji.
On the rooftop, when Nobuta and Akira were eating pancake, Akira expressed similar thoughts. He didn't want Nobuta to change for the sake of others. But, he couldn't stop the flow. So at the end of episode 6, he told Shuji he didn't want to produce Nobuta because it was too painful for him to share her with others.
I don't get what Akira's dad analogy about money and people.
What does he mean that Akira can be a "ten dollar change on the side of the road"?

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Nov 20th, '05, 20:05

yeah, just finished it with subs, thanks dancestar24 :lol and it still so addictive even this episode is more dramatic than other ones.. like the story of akira's dad and the subplot they try to convey.
Kumaxell wrote:
What does he mean that Akira can be a "ten dollar change on the side of the road"?
it's something compare to what his father said before that ('money in the box is organized...') it means the world adults live in is like that, focusing only on money. it's not a good world. so akira should stay out of that world, be like 10 dollar that is not in that box. even it doesn't worth as much as 100 dollar, it's happier. .. this is what i get from the sub :lol

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Nov 20th, '05, 20:19

Kumaxell wrote:As I watch the story unfold, it doesn't feel like a love triangle. Shuji doesn't appear to feel "that way" about Nobuta. Akira, on the hand, is expressing his "feeling" for Nobuta in no uncertain terms. Toward the end of episode 6, my heart skipped a beat on what he said to Shuji.
me too!! I don't even think Shuji even saw her that way, looking at his expression in that last scene, he was really shocked cuz he probably never saw nobuta as a female.

jica

Post by jica » Nov 20th, '05, 22:03

unkei wrote:loved episode 6~ even though the sideplot was a bit random.
was that their message to the children of japan to pursue their own dreams and not get caught up in the corrupted adult world which revolves around nothing but money? i think so =D

really sweet akiraxnobuta interaction ALL THROUGHOUT~ i think they're really 'promoting' this pair. even at the end when shuuji finds out akira likes nobuta, he wasn't so much jealous, but shocked. i think shuuji will probably be more upset about losing the two real friends that he has, than the fact that akira likes nobuta. but anyhows...that was a pretty terrible cliffhanger LOL have to wait another long long week for the next installment..
Maybe you're right. It doesn't seem like Shuji has "feelings" for Nobuta. But maybe he will be jealous because he'll feel left out, his two best friends together... Maybe it won't be any romance for Shuji at all in this drama, if he doesn't fall for Mariko in the end.

The subs really make a lot of different. Without subs it's like watching thing without my glasses, with the subs suddenly I can see everything so clear :lol

Can't wait till next week.... :cry:

rhap

Post by rhap » Nov 21st, '05, 02:34

i agree, subs does make it a lot more clearer - so thanks to dancestar24

what i like about this drama is that even though it's not overly realistic - the themes that it touches are, in a way, realistic
for example the post-graduate decision thing - like shuji points out 'how can i choose my future in a week?' - we all (or most of us) encounter the same problem - how can we possibly, at 17 or 18, choose what we're going to do for the rest of our lives - do we choose to comply with our parents' wishes? A problem that is faced by Akira - no matter how much we try and ignore it, we have to choose to travel down a road in life - fully reminds me of HSC and 'The Road Not Taken'...

How the popularity of something or someone is only temporary - could this be a reflection of entertainment industry?

And the pirating/copyright thing - is that discouraging people from buying pirated things...

I feel that NBW contains many subliminal messages - underneath a seemingly cliched plot.

And i gotta say, Akira looked so serious when he told Shuji how he felt about Nobuta - a far cry from the arm flapping drunkedness seen in ep 1 - he seems a little obsessive, does he not? Then again, i feel sorry for Akira when he tells Nobuta, on the rooftop, that he feels lonely....
now i want to buy one of those cute pig key chains...btw, what does it say on the second version of the keychains - it's something about Nobuta Power = strength (in Chinese the character on the far right of the keychain means strength, i think)

yumea

Post by yumea » Nov 21st, '05, 02:50

is it me or does Akira seem to change a lot? it's not very very obvious cuz he still acts bakka sometimes. But he seem so much more serious and mature now. I watched episode 6 and episode 1 again. THere's a huge difference.

Nobuta is starting to be stronger too...her opinions is slowly being heard

Shuji's change is the most subtle, but it's also most emphasized

This is a cool show cuz it isn't about some girl's make over and become popular but focus on more meaningful lessons about people and life that the characters discover.

jica

Post by jica » Nov 21st, '05, 07:08

Yes, I think this is a very good drama. At first I watch it because of Kame, and I didn't know a thing what the drama was about. But now I've come to like the other two characters more and more.

For me, the drama is so exciting because I haven't read the book, I don't know what's going to happen, I have no expectation. I mean, I like Hana Yori Dango too, but with that one, I basically know the storyline, so it's not the same excitement.

No matter how it ends, sad or happy ending, I have truely enjoyed the drama 8)

Tallgeese

Post by Tallgeese » Nov 21st, '05, 08:17

I love the comedic scenes in Nobuta. I probably watched the opening clip of Ep 6 with the "suitcase" at least 4 times today and I've cracked up every time.

takuan

Post by takuan » Nov 21st, '05, 08:33

I'm not entirely positive (not having gone back to check) but I think the new version piggy key chains say something like Pig Power, so not necessarily Nobuta, but maybe just buta. ^^;

Anyway, this series is actually better than I originally thought it would be. I was expecting a fairly fun but shallow HS cinderella-type story, especially since the two main male leads are young Johnny's boys. (Nothing against Johnny's or anything). But I'm liking the friendship aspect of the show and character growth.

This week's episode was especially nice since it shows Nobuta really starting to change and Shuuji as well. I also thought that Akira's talk with Nobuta on the rooftop about being lonely was really cute. But, unlike most folks on here, I'm not all that excited to hear that Akira is going to confess to Nobuta, only because I don't want the show to suddenly focus on the love aspect or degenerate into a love triangle or anything.

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 21st, '05, 08:46

... nice point of view. If you put it like that...
We don#t really know if he will be confessing though. I just heard the words Nobuta suki da... but couldn't relaly see if he was talking to Nobuta...
I don't really hope that this will turn into a love triangle. I still think that Shuuji is not really in love with her... Otherwise the second half of this will turn into a pretty normal drama... That's what I'm really afraid of.

Though I don't relaly think that way. Cause they made these episode like that already... with a story that ws just pretty normal.

I relaly can't wait for next week's episode!!! ^^

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '05, 10:07

this time it's going to be a short post coz I didn't like this ep all that much...the 2 previous eps were way better so this definitely won't be the ep I want to watch over and over again. I would just cut out 3 scenes I liked from this ep :P
- the beginning when Akira came to Shuji's house to stay overnight :lol that was hilarious!! :D and I liked the way Akira was imitating Shuji (hair) and the "shitsurei shimaaaas" was cute too :wub: omg I want to know what happened later that night XD
- the conversation on the roof...this was really a cute part: Nobuta wanted to tell him about her new "friend" (I think that even if Shuji was around she would still look for Akira to tell HIM about it) and mochi the "sabishii" part and the way Akira pronounced it :lol
- the ending...I was really surprised that he told Shuji about his feelings

the rest of this ep was kinda boring and I was somehow disappointed in Akira's father story....since the 1 ep when he said that he'd run away I thought this father was going to be really cruel or something but he seems a nice guy. I thought the whole story would be more dramatic :P...so Akira's run away story was little bit exaggerated for me

I don't think he will tell Nobuta "suki da" in the next ep...I think it's too early for that but maybe Shuji knowing Akira's feeling will change the way he looks at Nobuta too...but I'm not sure about that...
actually 2 eps ego I was almost certain that Nobuta and Shuji would end up together but not anymore....Akira and Nobuta relationship seems to be to close

the next ep should be really interesting...I wonder what Nobuta's reaction will be when she find out that Akira is quiting producing

Shindou-Kun
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Shindou-Kun » Nov 21st, '05, 15:29

Does anyone know if there is any places that sells the version 2 Nobuta Power key chain from episode 6? :whistling:

Just curious, I'd buy it!. :lol

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 21st, '05, 16:18

^ haha I asked my friend to buy me those piggies from the ending clip but she can't find them anywhere :cry: omg I wanna hug Akira right now :lol

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Nov 21st, '05, 18:58

Akira and his father are very much "like father, like son." :blink
When I was watching episode 4, I thought it was strange for Akira (who I thought was a harmless funny fellow) to be so good at fighting and crushing tiles. But, after watching the little domestic dispute between him and his father in episode 6, I found that he got plenty of opportunities to hone his skills at home. Their wrestling match was AWESOME!

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Nov 21st, '05, 20:29

It's gonna be sooo interesting to see what happens in the next ep, with the whole Akira "I want nobuta be belong to me only" speech..hehe..Shuji I am gonna be a bit pissed/upset and maybe get's a revelation that he also wants nobuta hehehe..Looks like their friendship gonna be falling apart.

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Nov 21st, '05, 20:36

Man, I love this show!! It's really inspiring to see 3 different ppl come together to help each other out. It's really rare too see a popular guy to not care and just hang with a loner girl. The guy in the middle is funny as hell also. Nobuko is so kawaii and Shinju, the popular is so nice. I really have no idea on the direction this show is going...no clue...that is another thing that makes it so great.

pompon

Post by pompon » Nov 21st, '05, 21:12

Akira in this episode shows us his selfish face. I'm very desapointed. But I love this drama.

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 21st, '05, 21:32

heh, i love akira's "selfish face". :P

i wouldn't have expected him to be the one to want to
throw in the towel on producing.
i'm liking the developments so far. can't wait til next week. :lol

takuan

Post by takuan » Nov 22nd, '05, 00:57

Karo - Yeah, I think even if Akira doesn't confess in the next episode, there's a pretty distinct change in his attitude towards Nobuta. And now Shuuji knows too, so like you, I'm also afraid that the rest of the series is going to become a regular romance type of series. ;__;

I don't think Shuuji sees Nobuta in that way either - the general impression I get is that he kind of sees her as a project. I mean he definitely cares what happens to her and he does like hanging out with the two of them, but he doesn't seem to really see her as a person quite yet. I mean, just from this past episode - when Nobuta finally expresses an opinion with her head up, Shuuji looks a bit shocked. :P

seira

Post by seira » Nov 22nd, '05, 02:19

crazylazy_chief wrote:
As for this series basing off of a book in where Shuji dies, yes it's true, but Shuji may not necessarily die since the whole script had some changes in it. For example, Nobuta was supposed to be a guy, and Akira didn't even exist in the book. So yeah...
:
have you read the book? if so i would love to know how the book progresses in detail. i've hanged around the amazon yahoo reviews for very long time, but none of the people said that shuuji was going to die. they simply talked about how he moved away. if you have knowledge of book, please can you enlighten me some?

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Nov 22nd, '05, 09:38

^ oii put a spoiler tag -_-;

seira

Post by seira » Nov 22nd, '05, 12:18

seira wrote:
crazylazy_chief wrote:
As for this series basing off of a book in where Shuji dies, yes it's true, but Shuji may not necessarily die since the whole script had some changes in it. For example, Nobuta was supposed to be a guy, and Akira didn't even exist in the book. So yeah...
:

]
have you read the book? if so i would love to know how the book progresses in detail. i've hanged around the amazon yahoo reviews for very long time, but none of the people said that shuuji was going to die. they simply talked about how he moved away. if you have knowledge of book, please can you enlighten me some?

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:42

takuan
Exactly... That's what I was thinking. He didn't really seem to care about Nobuta...
It seems that she is more like... a child or something to him... He can take care of her... and make her popular. Because he wants to do soemthing that not a lot of people have done... ^-^
A project as you said.

leia26252477

Nobuta wo Produce Episode 7... Summary???

Post by leia26252477 » Nov 22nd, '05, 22:58

* * Spoilers if you haven't seen episode 6!!! * *

Hi everyone!

For you guys that love and watch Nobuta wo Produce, have you visited the official site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/nobuta/ ?

On the site it has summaries for each episode (if you click the "Story" tab). They have lots of goodies, including a summary of Episode 7!! However I cannot read Japanese and my good friend can only read a little.

We were wondering if any of you guys have read the summary, or can read it, and.. tell us what the summary is talking about..? "Onegai-ishimasu?"

We have the jist of the first couple of lines... about Akira wanting to stop producing because of Nobuta (he wants her to himself ^_~), and then something about Nobuta getting invited somewhere by Aoi..? This much we've learned from Babel fish and trying to make sense of it... lol.

I was just curious and was wondering if any of you guy knew... Thanks!!!

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:08

Oh, and anyone looking, this is the original Japanese:
 信子に恋心を抱いた彰は信子を独占したいという想いから人気者にプロデュースする作戦を止めたいと申し出る。修二は彰の申し出に苛立ちを感じながらも受け入れざるを得ない。
そんな中、信子は唯一、出来た友人の蒼井かすみによる誘いで放送部へ入部。信子と少しでも一緒にいたい彰も又、放送部へ入部することに。そして、彰は信子への抑えられぬ思いのために、ある、とんでもない行動を取ってしまう・・・。
修二はというと、クラスメイトと適当に遊びながら適当に距離を置くという元の生活に戻るが、日々の生活にぽっかり穴が空いたような空虚感がぬぐえなかった。さらに、まり子から、自分との関係をはっきりさせてくれ、本当の気持ちを教えてくれ、と問い詰められる・・・。そんな折、信子が『私の好きなもの』をテーマに映像作品を募集するコンクール作品を撮影することになり、3人が久しぶりに行動をともにすることになるが、そこにまた陰湿ないたずらが発生し・・・

and here was the craptacular version at altavista:
Akira who holds love in Nobuko requests that we would like to stop the maneuvers which from the thinking that in the popularity person are produced we would like to monopolize Nobuko. As for learning/repairing two although feeling the irritation in Akira's request, it does not accept you do not obtain. Among such, as for Nobuko the only, with the invitation by the Aoi haze of the friend whom it is possible to the broadcast section Iribe. Nobuko Akira and to the broadcast section which would like to be even a little together Iribe in doing. And, as for Akira the ・ ・ ・ which takes the outrageous action where because of the thinking where does not hold down to Nobuko, it is. when learning/repairing two you say, while playing with クラスメイト suitably, returns to the life of the cause of putting in place distance suitably,, but, it could not wipe the empty kind of impression the hole being less crowded gapingly in life of everyday life. Furthermore, from the ball child, it points to his own relationship clearly, teaches true feeling, with the ・ ・ ・ which is interrogated. such a time, Nobuko ' those which I like ' comes to the point of photographing the competition work which collects the image work in theme, means that 3 people act after a long time together, but and dark mischief to occur there, the ・ ・ ・

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:12

Little thing called the spoiler button would be appropriate here.

Not to mention posting in the existing discussion thread rather than starting a new one........

Edit: nvm, all fixed now!
Last edited by aNToK on Nov 23rd, '05, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.

leia26252477

Post by leia26252477 » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:33

sorry sorry!!! i wasn't sure where to post it!!! i'll be sure to follow what you say next time i post! EEEEEp... sorry! and thanks!

keroro
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by keroro » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:36

'nobuta, suki da!'

leia26252477

Post by leia26252477 » Nov 22nd, '05, 23:36

and thanks Sakura Mars, for posting the texts!!! ^_~

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 23rd, '05, 00:06

keroro wrote:'nobuta, suki da!'
tee hee yeah that was awesome.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Nov 23rd, '05, 02:59

Tagged the spoiler and merged to the existing discussion.....

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 23rd, '05, 08:38

mizune wrote:Tagged the spoiler and merged to the existing discussion.....
Thanks for fixing it up!

Although, anyone who looks at that bit of english...Good luck! They translate the names as words, lol. And the words they do have are all jiberish. Your eyes will swim trying to read it!

slain_naru

nobuta

Post by slain_naru » Nov 23rd, '05, 09:03

:wub: since nobuta started i'm in front of the pc waitin for watch the serie :wub:
I love this serie
Attachments
30c75be7.jpg
30c75be7.jpg (16.25 KiB) Viewed 3825 times

slain_naru

Post by slain_naru » Nov 23rd, '05, 09:12

I love ep2 in especial for yamaP!!!

takuan

Post by takuan » Nov 23rd, '05, 09:31

I've not really learned japanese formally, but from what I can tell this is generally what that summary says. This is NOT a translation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :D
Akira's feelings of love and possesiveness towards Nobuta causes him to stop "producing" Nobuta. Shuuji feels irritated by this and can't accept it. In the midst of this, Nobuta's 1st friend (what's her name Aoi(?) Kasumi) invites her to join the broadcasting(?) club (this is probably something like a tv production/journalism club?). Akira who wants to spend more time with her also joins the club. But due to Akira's posessive desires toward Nobuta, he does something unbelievable/unexpected (and probably pretty horrible/awful too).

Shuuji returns to his uncaring playacting lifestyle he had previously, hanging out with his classmates, but I think he feels unsatisfied and an emptiness he didn't before. And then I think Mariko gives him some kind of ultimatum to clearly tell her what their relationship really means to Shuuji. It just so happens that at the same time Nobuta I think applies for some sort of contest to put together some video/art/etc? project with the theme of "things that I like" So for the first time in long time, the three of them are working on something together again. ...but the evil pranking from before, ie the smirking mystery girl, strikes again!
... ^^;; I hope that isn't too off and that it helps some people. Let me know if I got something completely wrong. ^__^[/spoiler]

missfaye

Post by missfaye » Nov 23rd, '05, 09:46

ahh!! is episode 7 really gonna be like that?? REALLY can't wait for sunday X___X!!!

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 23rd, '05, 14:10

... can't wait!!! >.<
That's going to be a great episode!!!! ^____^
hehehe :cheers:

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Nov 23rd, '05, 15:57

Wow, thanks for the translation for episode 7 summary. I'm totally hyped up for the next episode. Three more days to go...

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Nov 23rd, '05, 16:34

yeah! .. i'm reallt looking forward to it 8)

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 23rd, '05, 19:12

takuan wrote:I've not really learned japanese formally, but from what I can tell this is generally what that summary says. This is NOT a translation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :D
Akira's feelings of love and possesiveness towards Nobuta causes him to stop "producing" Nobuta. Shuuji feels irritated by this and can't accept it. In the midst of this, Nobuta's 1st friend (what's her name Aoi(?) Kasumi) invites her to join the broadcasting(?) club (this is probably something like a tv production/journalism club?). Akira who wants to spend more time with her also joins the club. But due to Akira's posessive desires toward Nobuta, he does something unbelievable/unexpected (and probably pretty horrible/awful too).

Shuuji returns to his uncaring playacting lifestyle he had previously, hanging out with his classmates, but I think he feels unsatisfied and an emptiness he didn't before. And then I think Mariko gives him some kind of ultimatum to clearly tell her what their relationship really means to Shuuji. It just so happens that at the same time Nobuta I think applies for some sort of contest to put together some video/art/etc? project with the theme of "things that I like" So for the first time in long time, the three of them are working on something together again. ...but the evil pranking from before, ie the smirking mystery girl, strikes again!
... ^^;; I hope that isn't too off and that it helps some people. Let me know if I got something completely wrong. ^__^[/spoiler]
oaaaa , it sounds really really interessing , wonder wat Akira will do :scratch: akakaak can't waitttt xD

sakura_mars

Post by sakura_mars » Nov 23rd, '05, 23:00

takuan wrote:I've not really learned japanese formally, but from what I can tell this is generally what that summary says. This is NOT a translation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :D

Awesome!!!! You definately got skills! ^_^

Sounds like it's gonna be a great episode! Meh, why do I have to away from my computer this weekend, lol.

jyrds

Post by jyrds » Nov 23rd, '05, 23:45

Yay, ep 7 in few days! :D I cant wait.

Aisling

Post by Aisling » Nov 24th, '05, 00:05

:D I really didn`t wanted to read that review of episode 7 but curiosity got the better of me, now that I did I`m more anxious to see it
thks to the person who post this anyway

but what is that I read about a book where Shuji dies :glare:

littlemissfab

Post by littlemissfab » Nov 24th, '05, 00:12

Enough of the death comments.

Seriously. Let's just wait and see what's going to happen.

:blink: I know i will be.

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Nov 24th, '05, 00:17

I'm trying really hard right now not to read the preview XD

takuan

Post by takuan » Nov 24th, '05, 01:06

I think it's more like a teaser than a summary :lol Anyway, I'm glad it was helpful for some folks. And I'm looking forward to the next episode too!

camgackt

Post by camgackt » Nov 24th, '05, 12:45

Like alot of people here, I can't wait for the next episode too~~~
But I still prefer Yamapi to be his baka self and not acting so serious. Dunno. ^_^
I burst out laughing at this "CHIS" at the beginning of episode 6, and him asking everybody to tuck in their shirts.

chudaps

Post by chudaps » Nov 24th, '05, 13:18

Went ahead and read the summary...I'm absolutely looking forward to episode 7! I wonder if there really is gonna be a love triangle between the three of them...Anyway, Akira's got my vote!

Anyone know how many episodes this series is?

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Nov 24th, '05, 19:09

:] liked every episode i watched so far, nobuta power!!!!! enter o.o -pew!-

Karo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Karo » Nov 24th, '05, 20:13

NiikuraKaoru wrote::] liked every episode i watched so far, nobuta power!!!!! enter o.o -pew!-
I really love that mover of Nobuta when saying that... ^^
I tried to immitate it... but ... well... ^^
Haha... ^^

Next episode please be here sooooonnn... >.<

littlemissfab

Post by littlemissfab » Nov 24th, '05, 20:21

chudaps wrote:Went ahead and read the summary...I'm absolutely looking forward to episode 7! I wonder if there really is gonna be a love triangle between the three of them...Anyway, Akira's got my vote!

Anyone know how many episodes this series is?
11 episodes mi amigo.. :-) we're halfway there.. :)

redsea

Post by redsea » Nov 24th, '05, 21:53

I've just finished watched ep6. Cant wait for ep 7....I wonder who Nobuta will chose. But I definitely vote for Akira :lol he's so kawaiiii in his unique way. Anyways, I hope that there wont be any "triangle love" :crazy: I love Nobuta wo produce because of its meaningfull story about friendship, life and yes, love in a different way comparing with other normal series. It's so pure. I feel a gentle touch when I see this series....

mms

Post by mms » Nov 26th, '05, 01:10

i like the ideaa. to fall for the not-THAT-popular girl which is in reality really better n prettier. have always wish to fd one. hehe. leave the popular ones alone. wut soo good bout them really? haha. in dis case, admit it, nobuta is really kawaiii, isn't she? perfectly fits!

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Nov 26th, '05, 04:45

I hope that there wont be any "triangle love"
OMG LOL, i swear to god if akira AND shuuji both fall for nobuta imma stab somebody x.x that would b absolutely horrible :crazy: ._. ew.... -prays to god that doesnt happen-

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 26th, '05, 08:00

NiikuraKaoru wrote:
I hope that there wont be any "triangle love"
OMG LOL, i swear to god if akira AND shuuji both fall for nobuta imma stab somebody x.x that would b absolutely horrible :crazy: ._. ew.... -prays to god that doesnt happen-
I feel the exact same way!! i've got a bad feeling though that there will be a love triangle. -_-;;

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Nov 26th, '05, 09:36

please noooooo, i mean IF there was nobuta would have to go with akira cuz he actually cares (i think?) and shuuji is just in it for kicks, but since shuuji is hot she'd go with him. GIRLS ALWAYS PICK THE HOT GUYS OVER THE NICE ONES! i would too cuz kazuya is hot but thats not the way it should b >:[ PLZ PLZ PLZ Nobuta wo Produce dont b predictable and go with the love triangle ill go crazy :goggle:

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Nov 26th, '05, 11:09

i don't think she'd pick akira... i think she'd pick shuuji... because he's the main character. and he's the first person she met... plus all the foreshadowing of him worrying about her... blah blah.. i guess that would be the typical ending... either way, i'll still love and watch this drama. they'll probably add some sort of twist to make us at least happy for akira.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 26th, '05, 11:11

yep yep i think so too , may be Akira will end up with Bando , hoho , [just joking guy , dun't hit mt pliz] ayayaya , one more day to Nobuta !!!! xD can't wait !!!

NiikuraKaoru

Post by NiikuraKaoru » Nov 26th, '05, 17:23

haha, everyone thought they were lez. n e who

=/ nuuuu i dont want love triangle, i hope the rest is like about the mystery girl x.x; pfft i say no, but theres probably gonna b one isnt there :| after all it is a teen drama zZz! :glare:

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 27th, '05, 00:36

=] such a good drama

baoi

Post by baoi » Nov 27th, '05, 00:44

you must see it!!
it's not so life-altering, but it can really change your views on things..
It has a few little life lessons in each episode..
Watch it, it is humorous and well after watching
part six, a little love??

JUST WATCH IT!!
If you don't like the plot, you still got some eye candy

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Nov 27th, '05, 01:36

Just finish eps 07 , and believe me this eps is just completly a "change" (DUN'T READ THIS , watch the eps before :) )
1 - this is not a funny drama anymore , but a really really strang and sad one ...

2 - Can't believe that Nobuta could beat Akira ... [never think about something like that would happen]

3- Poor Akira .........., but when he's singing at the radio school , he was so sweet [melting]

4- Finally , Shujji took a decision , tell the TRUTH to Makino about his feeling ... and it's just so sad ... for both o f them .. personally , i feel very sorry ... :(

5- The ending scen between Nobuta & Shuuji ---Oo--- nothing to say but SHOCK ....omom

6- hix after the preview of eps 8 , something will happen to Shuuji in next eps ?? I'm so scare , that this drama will turn out like the book !!! oh >.< hope not .. kyaaaaaaaa

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Nov 27th, '05, 02:03

._. nomanymore u scare me :( i dont want this drama to turn out bad, i want it to b a happy one @_@ meep

i read before i watched just cuz u said dont look XD i cant resist when people say dont do something ._.

acidkung

Post by acidkung » Nov 27th, '05, 02:21

^ gosh, me too. just has a peek in that hidden box. can't resist..

i'll probably watch it tonight (it's still morning where i live) your hidden box makes me wanna watch right now.. but i've just started d/l :whistling:

mallepa

Post by mallepa » Nov 27th, '05, 02:23

Omg!! I really wanna see ep 7, but my BT connection isn't working. ;o; Does anyone have ep 7 (WS 704x396) version on a clubbbox somewhere???

ironicwave
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ironicwave » Nov 27th, '05, 02:23

use the force, luke... don't be persuaded to the dark side....
/me has mastered the jedi mind trick to NOT CLICK ON SPOILER BOXES!!!!
muahahahahaha!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: