Only if you have time (2)
13%
STAY AWAY (1)
No votes

Total votes: 39

JadedAngel

[Discussion] Sutaa no Koi/ Star no Koi

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 20th, '05, 15:04

Ok, seeing as how I could find no discussion thread on this drama, I figured that I should start one. Its a bit weird that it doesn't have one even if it is a SOTW flashback. But if I have done this in error, mods please feel free to delete this thread.

Anyway, what does everyone think of it? Atleast for the newbies who wasn't able to catch it last go round? I'm only half way through but I think its hilarious. :lol

adrian22

Post by adrian22 » Oct 21st, '05, 12:49

i totally agree with you!!! how can some ppl say that the actor in this series is bad looking...i mean hes quite handsome compared to densha...lol...

anyway just watched a few episodes and i think this series is great! im glad i actually voted for this drama in the JsoTW... yukata....great chemistry between the salaryman and the superstar

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Oct 21st, '05, 19:39

adrian22 wrote:i totally agree with you!!! how can some ppl say that the actor in this series is bad looking...i mean hes quite handsome compared to densha...lol...

anyway just watched a few episodes and i think this series is great! im glad i actually voted for this drama in the JsoTW... yukata....great chemistry between the salaryman and the superstar
Yes, and he is perfect for the role. I love his facial expressions, like when she came to his apartment for the first time and he kept closing the door in her face. :lol

Rug.

Post by Rug. » Oct 21st, '05, 20:57

JadedAngel wrote:
adrian22 wrote:i totally agree with you!!! how can some ppl say that the actor in this series is bad looking...i mean hes quite handsome compared to densha...lol...

Yes, and he is perfect for the role. I love his facial expressions, like when she came to his apartment for the first time and he kept closing the door in her face. :lol

yeah it was really funny it was in episode 2

LuVinEm

Post by LuVinEm » Oct 22nd, '05, 18:48

hmm just saw that episode agree at that scene was funny too...haha

GTOnizuka

Post by GTOnizuka » Oct 22nd, '05, 19:11

Yup, this series was great. I liked it the whole way through. I also think kyoko hasegawa is super cute. Even though she was the office lady when she pouts shes cute. :wub:

LuVinEm

Post by LuVinEm » Oct 22nd, '05, 21:20

yaaa kyoko hasegawa is cute ----}@

xtaex

Post by xtaex » Oct 23rd, '05, 14:11

ラストの慎吾ちゃんのかっこよさですべてが総崩れだったと思う笑 てかあのメイクこわっ

robocop2

Post by robocop2 » Oct 23rd, '05, 19:44

JadedAngel wrote: I love his facial expressions, like when she came to his apartment for the first time and he kept closing the door in her face. :lol
One of the best moments of the movie!!

Anyway, I have a query regarding episode 7. Perhaps a spoiler tag here... Did Sousuke pass his ranking exam? And how do you explain his teacher/master's response?

And... is it me or does the little piggy have different names?

Thanks.

Rug.

Post by Rug. » Oct 23rd, '05, 19:56

robocop2 wrote:
JadedAngel wrote: I love his facial expressions, like when she came to his apartment for the first time and he kept closing the door in her face. :lol
One of the best moments of the movie!!

Anyway, I have a query regarding episode 7. Perhaps a spoiler tag here... Did Sousuke pass his ranking exam? And how do you explain his teacher/master's response?

And... is it me or does the little piggy have different names?

Thanks.
-He failed the ranking test listen closely they say sousuke failed .

- about the response of his master :he brought sousuke the bow he is familiar with and he hit the last shot perfectly with it then it looked like if sousuke used his own bow he would have gotten a perfect score in the ranking test thats why his master was satisfied .

- about buta - san dont know

robocop2

Post by robocop2 » Oct 23rd, '05, 20:05

I see. Thanks for clearing up the query regarding Sousuke. Hmm... I suppose there might be deeper meanings to what the teacher said, too. As for the piggy, I think it was named differently earlier on. But I will have to review all the episodes again before confirming this.

Short Cake Samba

Post by Short Cake Samba » Oct 28th, '05, 01:38

Actually I thought it turned out that he passed... I heard "goukaku", which would mean pass...? I posted this question on the thread about episode 6, but what did everyone else hear? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time that I've been told that I'm deaf :P

Xi@h
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Xi@h » Oct 28th, '05, 07:06

I really like the face expression of Sousuke-san when he's either with Hikaruko-san or day dreaming about her. He's so funny with the expressions.

mii-chan

Post by mii-chan » Oct 29th, '05, 12:20

Short Cake Samba wrote:
Actually I thought it turned out that he passed... I heard "goukaku", which would mean pass...? I posted this question on the thread about episode 6, but what did everyone else hear? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time that I've been told that I'm deaf :P
I think, they said fugoukaku which means failed. But as they kind of swallowed the 'fu' it was a bit hard to grasp.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Oct 29th, '05, 21:02

What do you guys think of this j-dorama? Is it worth downloading? Is it Life-altering?

mii-chan

Post by mii-chan » Oct 29th, '05, 22:02

I wouldn't go as far as calling it life altering, but in my opinion it's quite a nice drama.
I think Kusanagi-kun and Fujiwara Norika aren't too bad as leading actors and there are some nice sideline characters. ( I especially like Ansai Hiroko as dumb idol who always forgets her lines :-) )

sesshu.kotoyumu

Post by sesshu.kotoyumu » Oct 30th, '05, 17:07

Aye it is one of those you should watch, some very funny moments, although it was quite annoying when she kept on saying "who?". Oh gosh the insanity!! *lol*

hiyoko

Post by hiyoko » Oct 31st, '05, 04:52

i like it

bedhead

Post by bedhead » Oct 31st, '05, 11:26

I started craving ham after watching the seventh episode.

...Maybe it is a bit odd.

Fumoffu

Post by Fumoffu » Nov 12th, '05, 21:47

I'd like to get the soundtrack of Star No Koi, would anyone know how I could get it or if it is available somewhere ? :unsure:

yarichin

Post by yarichin » Nov 22nd, '05, 07:27

I know the Stop! in the name of love song is done by globe. beyond that I'm not sure.

I thought it was entertaining atleast. If a bit far-fetched. And his lack of confidence irritated me quite a bit. But ah well, he acted the part well. And was it Reiko-chan the Ganguro chick's name? She was a bit annoying.

Shouta

Post by Shouta » Nov 23rd, '05, 03:57

This drama was pretty amusing. I think the last bit for the ending was kind of dumb (seeing all the make up on them and etc) but the way they finally got together was nice. His lack of confidence throughout the series was kind of annoying but it worked to some degree.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Nov 23rd, '05, 05:03

I thought this jdrama was a very pleasant one to watch. I felt very sad in episode 10 though, almost to the point of crying. :cry: But overall, I really enjoyed this one. Reiko-chan is very annoying!

feezee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by feezee » Jul 13th, '06, 19:27

Does someone know any clubbox with this drama?
please, there are no seeds on d-addicts :cry:

denshasai

Post by denshasai » Jul 21st, '06, 07:44

feezee wrote:Does someone know any clubbox with this drama?
please, there are no seeds on d-addicts :cry:
I have it in my clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/hokage

Enjoy!

suparstarx

Post by suparstarx » Jul 24th, '06, 16:08

I wouldn't say this series is life-altering in any way... since the main actress isn't the best but this series is entertaining to some extent. You know that formula.. chick in high status/position falls for guy with low status, blah blah.

eronquillo

Post by eronquillo » Aug 2nd, '06, 13:29

Hi everyone! Episode to 10 is amazing! But can someone please reseed episode 11? Thanks!

Strawberrytea

Post by Strawberrytea » Jul 1st, '10, 16:25

Iyaaaaaa!!!! I was watching so many sad dramas and then I watched this one. But I cried too! So happy! :wub:
I'll always remember this one.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Jul 1st, '10, 17:11

suparstarx wrote:I wouldn't say this series is life-altering in any way... since the main actress isn't the best but this series is entertaining to some extent. You know that formula.. chick in high status/position falls for guy with low status, blah blah.
I agree. Not a bad drama but there' s much better. Even in the Kusanagi stuff, you should check boku no aruku michi, Koi ni ochitara or ninkyo helper.