[Discussion] Kobayakawa Nobuki no Koi

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[Discussion] Kobayakawa Nobuki no Koi

Post by xiaryx » Jan 23rd, '06, 06:24

What do you think of this drama so far? I think it is very interesting so far..Cant believe they actually used James Blunt's You're Beautiful in this drama..Seguoi!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: [Discussion] Kobayakawa Nobuki no Koi

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 23rd, '06, 06:50

xiaryx wrote:Cant believe they actually used James Blunt's You're Beautiful in this drama..Seguoi!
I HATE that song...so corny...(I apologize if you're a fan) but when they played it on that scene...

You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

It was kinda touching coz it fits really well. The topic it touches is a bit sore.
I dont like cheating men...though I can't blame him when his wife needs some major psychological assistance.

wachi

Post by wachi » Jan 23rd, '06, 18:32

^ True, but he could get the woman some help before jumping in bed with some other woman.
I have seen jealous wife before, but as for her, she's one of a kind. Pretty scary. :crazy:
Naohito is great as always.

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Jan 23rd, '06, 19:26

the lyric might be corny but the melody is great... But mostly I am just surprised that they can catch up with the latest american pop culture so fast..

incyphe

Post by incyphe » Jan 23rd, '06, 22:23

Maybe it's the similarity in the opening music (spanish flamigo-ish), but this reminds me of Konya Hitori no Beddo de, with more extreme personalities. (unrealistically psychotic wife, unrealistically passive, forgiving husband, unrealistically kawaii, yet strangely whorish bonsai teacher.. etc.)

But it's sure more entertaing than Konya Hitori, which I stopped after ep 6.

Yes I agree that James Blunt song was rather fitting... almost made my eyeballs sweat...

Really, I'm surprised the rating dropped for ep2.