[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Shina

Post by Shina » May 28th, '06, 11:11

cant wait to buy OST from Kurosagi :D hope that will be relased soon ;) Sheryl Crow song If it makes you happy i realy love this song :D

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 12:59

i think it will be released on the 31 of Mai, less than a week yay

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 13:06

Thanks so much for posting the dialog between Tsurara and Katsuragi. Yeah I defiantly think he'll continue what he is doing but I guess Tsurara and him still have a Chance because she starts to understand him. I am on his side because he also want revenge from Katsuragi, that's what it says in episode 1 i think.
Thanks so much :mrgreen:

and also thanks to the one who told me whats going on in episode 6. D-addicts is awesome lol !!!

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 13:13

Merenge_5 I think he needs happiness he just thinks taht he can't have it anymoe, and it surprises him tath there is somebody who actually does care for him. He finds it troublesome because it destroys his sad picture. I am on tsuraras side in this point: in episode five he says we are in different worlds and she says stop talking about that, like its not true. I think everybody lives in the same world it is just how we deal with things that makes life different. i mean her family has had trouble wiht swindlng too. He actually cares for her or at least is concerend that she might get involved. you can see that so many times.

I totaly agree theat Yukari is a ****, she also looks like one. Whats ging on in her head??? Just because she got competition? And Kurosagi is always annoyed when she arrives doesn't she notice he is soo blunt with her!!! He is different with Tsurara X3
so Thats it, I know I kinda wrote about stuff that you didn't talk about lol.

Nad tahnks for telling me about episode 6

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » May 28th, '06, 17:30

Since the manga is still going on in Japan, I don't know how the show will end. If Kurosaki stops being a swindler because of tsurara then it loses the spirit of Kurosaki's character. If tsurara begin to understand him and let him do whatever, then also tsurara is not the character that we know. she's righteous and sometimes she's the only sane voice in the show where most of the characters are blinded by hate, greed, and revenge. I really don't see them together (although i want them to), it will compromise the authenticity of their characters.

robetella

Post by robetella » May 28th, '06, 17:33

IS kioku gonna sub Ep 5? It seems taking foreva.. =(

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 18:16

there is already a sub for ep. 5
you can find it in d-addict.

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 18:29

Well, I think that Kurosagi will stop at some point probably not because he wants to but because he has too. Because after all his main target is katsuragi. Maybe there will be an opportunity for him somewhere to hunt them without breaking the law...i don't see how right now but he defiantly can't keep doing that forever because he has to have some kind of ending right? And Tsurara basically is like KUrosagi just that she took the *right* path by the law in becoming a prosecuter...Kurosagi won't do that I think but I would think that it is kinda like the movie *catch me if you can* where he turns out to help the police later...(doesn't mean taht Kurosagi will do it because it doesn't seem like it)
But the policeman also said that Kurosagi actually watns to get caught. He also has to find some friends because the drama should show a change in him. He should get more open to others and regain his trust bit by bit in the people again. A life like he is living right now is no life at all, he NEEDs some friends he can trust, everybody needs a shoulder to lean on.(My best friedn and I have nothing in common and yet we understand each other, so that could be the case with Tsurara adn Kurosagi)
I am really looking forward in how it is going to turn out!

I don't think tsurara and KUrosagi will become lovers but I could imagine friends or something like that because I think that they have a lot in common after all.

BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY GONNA GET TOGETHER ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT ISN"T LOGICAL,...I just had enough of dramatic sad endings without romance in Japanese Dramas. GIve me a little treat!! IT already didn't work out in Nobuta!!! menno :glare:

Well I'll just keep watching it, I find it really interesting,and not only tsuraras and Kurosagis relationship.

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 28th, '06, 18:30

hey how can I post pictures? I mean more thatn one at a time?

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 28th, '06, 19:34

robetella wrote:IS kioku gonna sub Ep 5? It seems taking foreva.. =(
they released it now..go & check! ^_^

SooJin.

Post by SooJin. » May 28th, '06, 20:02

Does anyone know how many episodes there are of this? I'm addicted, ahah :D And esp. cos it has Yamapi and the girl from Nobuta x) I'm still waiting for subs of episode 7 to come out :( And plus the OST! Gahhh. T_T How many have aired so far?

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » May 28th, '06, 20:25

^^ scheduled to be 11 episode but i can be wrong

aqua_m0on

Post by aqua_m0on » May 28th, '06, 20:59

do they already have soft subs for epi 6 ?

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » May 29th, '06, 01:40

I don't know if there will be any softsub for eps 6.

To me, either soft or hard I welcome them !!! :mrgreen:

With Kurosagi, I'm introducing Jdramas to my sista ... and it seems like she has fallen under Yamapi charm ...

That wasn't too hard actually, there was so many good shots of Pi in this drama ... :wub:

I so wonder if Tsu and Kuro will hug in this drama ... if the storyline follows the theme song that would be so great :roll
Last edited by MokaGirl on May 29th, '06, 01:44, edited 1 time in total.

tianj

Post by tianj » May 29th, '06, 01:44

[quote="aqua_m0on"]do they already have soft subs for epi 6 ?[/quote

No, I only know ep 6-7 hardsubs are out:
clubbox.co.kr/gknee
Last edited by tianj on May 31st, '06, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 29th, '06, 02:55

Yeah right? I wondered about the Themesong as well!! Hold me senorita??? I really hope there will be something like that between Kurosagi and Tsurara lol X3
Well the Themesong is great!!!
And somebody please makes subs for 6 soon! I can't wait anymore and I am sooo slow in learning Japanese!!!

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 29th, '06, 03:08

^I agree, Daite Senorita really is a great song~ :)

...........but as for the subs plead, we're just going to have to be patient and let the fansubbers go at their own pace. It takes a lot of time & hard work to translate, time, edit, quality check, and encode subtitles. And not only that, Kioku and LS are doing extra work by translating everything from start to end (which means including kareoke and previews as well). I applaud them for their great job..........and for keeping an encoded hard-subbed drama in good quality and an excellent size.

plus, episode 5 just came out~ :) we should be more than satisfied with that as it is. in fact, i'm ecstatic about it! :lol

aqua_m0on

Post by aqua_m0on » May 29th, '06, 05:24

i just finished ep 5, it was soooo good !! =)
but i hope that ep 6 comes out soon.
the suspense will be the death of me !!
but thanks to the subbers for their hard work! ^-^

robetella

Post by robetella » May 29th, '06, 13:46

Thanks Kioku for subbing this!!!! =)

saoji

Post by saoji » May 29th, '06, 15:35

Rating for Episode 7 is 12.3%, Kurosagi fell again !

Episode 7 wasn't good ? :O

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 29th, '06, 17:00

Yeah I agree teh fan subbers do an excellent job...we should just wait....but its Killin' me!! :crazy: ARGHHHH

What it droppend again? How can that be? I really liked episode 7 but maybe tere should be more interaction between the main charas and a little less decieving shirosagi....if he would decive an akasagi..I guess that would be interesting too ( a better one than in episode 2)

Did you hear, Kame has a new drama...?!?!!! *I know its off-topic a little* :P
Attachments
Yamapee_06t.jpg
Yamapee_06t.jpg (37.57 KiB) Viewed 4817 times

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 29th, '06, 17:23

saoji wrote:Rating for Episode 7 is 12.3%, Kurosagi fell again !

Episode 7 wasn't good ? :O
why it dropped again? :blink
Last edited by Love Angel on May 29th, '06, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 29th, '06, 17:38

I watched episdoe 5 wiht the Subs from Kioku but I had already watche dit with other subs which were a little different.....well sometimes I am not too sure whether the ones fomr Kioku are completley right because the other ones made more scense to me....Well what do I know I don't understand Japanese....but now I am really confused!

saoji

Post by saoji » May 29th, '06, 19:02

Yamashita-freak wrote:I watched episdoe 5 wiht the Subs from Kioku but I had already watche dit with other subs which were a little different.....well sometimes I am not too sure whether the ones fomr Kioku are completley right because the other ones made more scense to me....Well what do I know I don't understand Japanese....but now I am really confused!

Japanese can be interpreted differently in the other languages. It's difficult to find a good translation, because many are possible. They must often choose what appears best !

But if I remember well, the soft subs of ep5 were translated from the chinese subs, no ? That changes all :lol Kioku's translation must be more right. ^_-

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » May 30th, '06, 02:05

i'm so hooked to this series now! Yamapi is so coool!! he's just right for kurosagi's role. i just finished watching ep 5 too. omg, that ending really makes u want more, huh? maki is extremely adorable. ^_^

wow... i wonder how that love triangle is gonna work out tho, huh?

u know.. the police guy really freaks me out with that strange laugh. i'm like .. "ughh...plz STOP" everytime he does that. lol

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog » May 30th, '06, 02:32

OMG, my jaws totally dropped open when Tsurara did the kokuhaku thing right at the end. I was pretty surprise how open she was about her feelings in such a short period of time, especially since Kurosagi repeatedly told her that they livein different worlds and to not talk to him.
Other than that, I got a little confuse with the swindling this time around, couldn't quite figure out how it works, But nevermind, at least the story between the main characters are going somewhere, otherwise it will just be too episodic.

damouse

Post by damouse » May 30th, '06, 02:33

Hi all *waves* Newbie to the forums, avid watcher of Kurosagi. ^.^ I've gotten to be a fan of Horita Maki after Nobuta wo Produce and was extremely happy to find her new project ~ added bonus of Yamapi (I was pretty wah about Nobuta and Akira not ending up together...:P).

Anyway! I have a question here that maybe some people can help me with? I heard that the Chinese subbers are further ahead and since I can read Chinese, can anyone tell me where to download tha Chinese subs? :) Kioku's doing fantastic, but I gotta admit I am greedy and want to get more of Kurosagi. x.x

Some post-episode 5 thoughts (spoiler tag just in case):

I've been through some posts and just as I guessed, Yukari's gonna be stirring up and messing up a lot of things. I'm not really worried that Kurosaki will go for her (because he seems to have zero interest in her) but rather I'm bracing myself for the annoying scenes that will come. :cussing:

Am I the only one screaming "get it on already!" at Kurosaki and Tsurara? :P

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 30th, '06, 14:33

to damouse: No you are definatly not the only one!!!! But I wonder whether Kurosagi will have a change in his feelings....I really hope so but I guess its gonna end like Nobuta wo Produce: good story but disapointing lovestory....I think if the love storys in those dramas are always like that than they should leave them out completely! otherwise I am always disapointed.
Well I'll keep hoping...it doesn;t have to be happy I just want that he starts likeing her even if its only a bit.
What do you think?

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 30th, '06, 22:36

Yamashita-freak wrote:to damouse: No you are definatly not the only one!!!! But I wonder whether Kurosagi will have a change in his feelings....I really hope so but I guess its gonna end like Nobuta wo Produce: good story but disapointing lovestory....I think if the love storys in those dramas are always like that than they should leave them out completely! otherwise I am always disapointed.
Well I'll keep hoping...it doesn;t have to be happy I just want that he starts likeing her even if its only a bit.
What do you think?
I would really be disappointed if Kurosagi ended like Nobuta. wo Produce. Because even though Nobuta and Akira didn't end up together, they'll still always be friends with Shuji and that one of the main themes for Nobuta is friendship. If Kurosagi ended like that, I would be really sad and disappointed at the director and producers...

And no. I was on the edge of my seat at the ending of episode five and I'm thinking... "Please do not end here..!!! I want to see more...!!!!"... Didn't work... T__T;;. I'm tempted to download the raws or the chinese subs... Arrrggggg... This suspense is scary... :glare:

Thinking back on it, I think it will end like the way H2 ended...

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » May 31st, '06, 03:10

hahahaha ... for real.... i want MORE! too much i don't understand enough japanese to go raw. lol. but of course, knowing japanese drama, they're always gonna start off the episode with something totally new and different n they're just gonna weave in the relationship stuff along the way.

nalika

Post by nalika » May 31st, '06, 03:21

I wishing we'll have a happy ending...and more cute scenes btw Yamapi and Maki

thecursiveQ

Post by thecursiveQ » May 31st, '06, 06:00

are there any eng soft subs for kurosagi?

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » May 31st, '06, 06:12

thecursiveQ wrote:are there any eng soft subs for kurosagi?
No there aren't. At least not yet. Episode five has been spontaneously soft subbed by two friends but I don't think they are planning to continue. You should read the FAQ.

auroragb

Post by auroragb » May 31st, '06, 15:41

damouse wrote:Anyway! I have a question here that maybe some people can help me with? I heard that the Chinese subbers are further ahead and since I can read Chinese, can anyone tell me where to download tha Chinese subs? :) Kioku's doing fantastic, but I gotta admit I am greedy and want to get more of Kurosagi. x.x
yep, just follow the links in my sig
Fr10 / 4/14 / TBS - Raw DA Subpig TVBT DWiki - クロサギ (Kurosagi)
subpig and tvbt are chinese subbers. They are both up to ep 7 now

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 31st, '06, 17:32

Whats H2? I didn't hear of that one! Well to what you said about Nobuta...I kinda found that they left Nobuta and would ne ver see her again! That made me sad!!1 At first I liked it when there was Akira suddenly standing in front of shuji but then I remmebered taht Nobuta wa alone now and that made me aeven sadder. I really don't know whether I should like or hate the ending of Nobuta...I guess it's both for me! :mrgreen:

Did you see that the Kurosagi posts on youtube are blogged and all gone!!!? ARGH thats soo sad, but notmanymore said she would reupload them anyways. Yay...she really does a lot for us Kurosagi-fans. THANKS A LOT

Can't wait for Friday adn new subs of course !!! lol
Attachments
yamapi-05.jpg
yamapi-05.jpg (74.53 KiB) Viewed 4855 times

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » May 31st, '06, 17:33

WAHHH I love that picture of mine sooooo much! Isn't Yamapi hot in there??? :wub: :wub: :mrgreen:

sutafairu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sutafairu » May 31st, '06, 19:20

So I figured I should probably throw in a little update about how subbing is going from Kioku's side.

I'm sorry that episode 5 took us so long to release.. m(_ _)m and same with 6 (though I assure you 6 should be out quite soon since it just needs to be styled and encoded). Much of the staff has had a lot of real life issues to work through, and so that's delayed us. With episode 7 though, it has been completely translated, first edits are done, second edits are 50% and timing is 25% done. I was hoping to get episode 7 out before episode 8 comes out on Friday, but I don't know yet. It sorta depends on how I feel since I do the quality control checks and work has been really draining the past week (have been sleeping at EIGHT PM!! that's UNHEARD OF!)

I apologise again for the wait, but of course, we're doing the best we can. ^^ Thank you very much for everyone for their patience!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » May 31st, '06, 19:36

no need to apologize...u r doing a great job :thumright: & we appreciate it a lot :-)

It's ok we will wait no matter how long it will takes ^_^

thanks for ur hard work :-)

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 1st, '06, 02:51

much appreciation to you sutafairu and the kurosagi fansub team!!! u guys have been working so hard. i hope everyone can work out those real life problems *hugs*

well i'm already very happy knowing that ep 6 and 7 are soon to be out! yay! ^_^ more yamapi n maki =D

ikadoodledoo

Post by ikadoodledoo » Jun 1st, '06, 03:01

sutafairu and company: damn... no need to apologize. You're doing a great job, and I appreciate it a lot... can't wait for epi 06. tnx again!!!

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 1st, '06, 05:15

no need to apologize...Kioku's hard work is really appreciated and please take your time. there no need to rush...

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 1st, '06, 17:21

Exactly, it's already awesome that someone does it for us *good-for-nothings* lol :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot for subbing!!!
NO need to apologize for being late...I mean you have a life apart from this!

pwner4once

Post by pwner4once » Jun 3rd, '06, 01:52

man that's awesome. maybe we will be able to have 3 eps releases on the same day woot!!!
but quality is important at the same time. anyhow im looking forward to the english release while im downloading the ones with chinese sub. knowing chinese is awsome :D

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 3rd, '06, 02:34

OHHHHH my god, I saw episide 8...without subtitles that is!
Wow itnwas freakin awsome!!! But can anybody tell me what the end dialog between Kurosagi adntsurara was about? and Why did he cry in the end????
Ahhh I think that he was at the window waiting to talk to her....thats my therory tough :wub: oh my good I am sooo excited can't go to bed now...althoug I should...lol

Kurosagi is sooo hot..did you see his performance from today? Shuji (Kame) showed up adn at the end of daite Senorita they danced the Sheisun amigo dance!!!! So kawaii...sugoi sugoi maji sugoi !!!!!! :mrgreen: :wub: Man, I love Yamapi even more by the minute!!!!
Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Ahhh and teh subs for episode 6 came out...at least I found them on youtube.....notmanymore posted it!!! So awesome....she has another name now though... :mrgreen:
:wub: :wub: :wub: Yamapi *schmacht*[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/Y ... 34_200.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/Y ... o0605b.jpg[/img]

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 3rd, '06, 02:56

ahhh =( ... Yamashita-freak, ur post got me all excited to watch more of Kurosagi! ... i'll be expecting some good scenes in ep 8 then .. but of course with most of the gang, i'm still at the confession cliffhanger. :lol

i keep telling myself .. i will NOT watch the raws .. i will NOT watch the raws ... i will NOT .... :rambo: .... :lol

um .. are u sure ep 6 subs are out? um .. i'm pretty sure it would be posted here on d-addicts already if they were ready. *crosses fingers that ep 6 is ready*

hihihi ... *goes n rewatches yamapi & maki's parts*

damouse

Post by damouse » Jun 3rd, '06, 04:26

Thanks auroragb for the links to the Chinese-subbed episodes! Are there any differences between the two subbers? As in, do you reckon one provde more accurate subs etc? :P (But then again, not that I can wait...downloading from BTPIG now cos epi 8 is available.)

I'm downloading the Chinese subbed episode 8 right now *bounces* and I'll contribute more to the discussion (with the spoiler tag :P) after I've watched it.

BUT about episode 7! Last bits of the episode!
It might just be my wishful fangirl mind running wild...but the way Kurosaki put down the money for Old Guy...? I thought it sort of looked like a pseudo-hug for Tsurara, he was leaning across her and it gave me the impression that he *did* want to hug her or at least show some sort of comfort to her but his pride would not allow him to. I mean, he could choose to step aside and toss the money on the counter, why lean across her shoulders the way he did?

Urmm...was it just me? XD;;

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 3rd, '06, 13:42

I can somebody tell me what happened between tsurara and kurosagi at the end of episode 8???? Why did Kurosagi cry???

Yes I am sure that I saw epside 6 hardsubed....it was on youtube though It's weird I couldn't find the subs on d-addicts. Anyways teh new establishment of notmanymore on youtube has episode 6 with english subs on it!!!

GO watch!!!!

Hope I could help. :mrgreen:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 3rd, '06, 18:15

damouse wrote:
It might just be my wishful fangirl mind running wild...but the way Kurosaki put down the money for Old Guy...? I thought it sort of looked like a pseudo-hug for Tsurara, he was leaning across her and it gave me the impression that he *did* want to hug her or at least show some sort of comfort to her but his pride would not allow him to. I mean, he could choose to step aside and toss the money on the counter, why lean across her shoulders the way he did?

Urmm...was it just me? XD;;
I think he meant it to be half-hug. Kurosagi, it feels to me, is slowly warming up to the idea of Tsurara, and, more generally, to letting people into his life. I watched ep 7 a week ago, so my memory is getting a little fuzzy on the details, but I could have sworn his expressions that week were much less cold.
Yamashita-freak, after I watch ep 8, I'll try and do a rundown. No promises though, my Japanese isn't that great...

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 3rd, '06, 18:25

yay!!! i found ep6 hardsubbed on youtube. no wonder i couldn't find it! it was under "black swindler" ... lol .. that's smart of nomanymore .. they won't delete it under that name. =)!!

ahhh .. i'm so excited!! i'm dying for more kurosagi n more of yamaKi ... Lol

chaegyeong

Post by chaegyeong » Jun 3rd, '06, 18:35

gosh.. i'm way behind with this show. all because i exceeded the download quota 2 months in a row. and i'm going home soon so i'll be even more left behind cos i prefer buying when i'm at home rather than downloading and this being such a new show wouldn;t be in the market just yet. not to mention about the subtitles cos most japanese vcds only have chinese subs

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 3rd, '06, 19:05

Just finished ep 8, another touching episode. Gotta love every episode's touching performance by maki and yamapi :cry:

Spoiler conversation of ending scene
Kurosaki telling Tsurara that she could stay on if she don't meddle in his affairs. He asked her if she could imagine the pain of losing one's family members before his eyes, and they are killed by a family member but couldn't do anything. He tells her if she really cares about him, stop having feelings for him.

Tsurara replied, "I understand.... But just remember this one thing at least,you are not alone... even if you got caught somewhere or dying somewhere in a far away place, remember... you are not alone"

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 3rd, '06, 19:22

Yeah!!!! Subs for episode 7!! Sugoi Sugoi!!!! I am so happy! Man why does Kurosagi still doesn't like Tsurara...thanks for the summary of their dialog in episode 8 by the way.....what did they say in their first one though...when she was in the rain.
well at least he is ok with her living next to him!!! Probably becasue he saw she was too poor though!!! I really like it that he finds Yukari as annoying as I do, that **** sucks!!!! She souldn't be so mean to Tsurara...she is such a bad loser!
And how the hell shall one change ones feelings just becasue someone says so...Tsurara don't listen to KUrosagi...keep loving him! And for Kurosagi I hope he'll be able to maek at least friends with her. Love is impossible I guess. ALthough He did give her his umbrella....nande??! At least he speaks more to her than before and sometimes goes to her on his own...maybe there is hope!?? I really do want to hope!!!

I keep rooting for them....Kurosagi OPEN UP TO TSURARA ONEGAISHIMASU

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 3rd, '06, 19:42

Yamashita-freak wrote:Yeah!!!! Subs for episode 7!! Sugoi Sugoi!!!! I am so happy! Man why does Kurosagi still doesn't like Tsurara...thanks for the summary of their dialog in episode 8 by the way.....what did they say in their first one though...when she was in the rain.
Enjoy 8)

Umbrella Scene spoiler
Kurosagi: You are blocking my way poor girl...hey what is with the nice dress?
(Tsurara looks at the food kurosagi is eating)
Kurosagi: Wanna have some?
Tsurara : no!
(Tsurara stomach growls)
Kurosagi: That's why i said before, ill help you pay your moving fees first.
Tsurara : no thanks!
Kurosagi: Really? That's the power of law eh? The law can't protect people...so why must we follow it.
Tsurara : The law exists not to protect people... The law exists to help people live happily in their lives
Kurosagi: Oh, are you the believer of those happiness cult. Teaching and preaching other people how to live happily?
Tsurara: I feel you are just running away. People should try to find their own happiness but instead you are not fighting... you are just running away...because running away is much easier. No matter how hard it is, we should try to find our happiness.
Kurosagi: You are still the same... u still believe cinderella has an happy ending.
(Kurosagi hands her the umbrella)
Kurosagi : happy occassion! happy occassion!

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 3rd, '06, 23:38

Thanx soooo much for translating!!!!!
I think Tsurara is right! Oh he mentioned that her dress is nice.....and he hands her the umbrella!!! lol, I'll continue hoping for her! Go Kurosagi start trying to find your hapiness!!! :mrgreen: :wub:
ARIGATO your lucky....speaking and understanding japanese and all....lol... I gotta learn more!

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Jun 4th, '06, 01:36

Wow I like this episode too. The storyline is deeper and more complex, just how I like it.
This episode features the return of the shirosagi that kurosaki didn't beat in Episode 3 (?). They showed a side of him that we didn't know, that he perhaps like kurosaki, also has a reason for being a shirosagi. Also, his "classmate" adds a layer of humanity in his character. He was once in a happy family and that he was once loved by someone.

Yukari in this episode made me wonder why tsurara and her ever became friends. She's not that nice of a person. How they ever befriend each other before kurosaki just baffles me! Even before Kurosaki, she seemed a bit spoiled and tempermental. She's a complete contrast to Tsurara. She let a guy turn her friendship into hate, whereas Tsurara wouldn't let her feelings for Kurosaki oscure her sense of justice.
Eagerly waiting how Kurosaki will "swallow" the shirosagi.

godmode

Post by godmode » Jun 4th, '06, 01:37

hey all, im enjoying this drama so far. I was bored so I made a wallpaper

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 4th, '06, 02:01

Ninjabunny....can it be you like gross stuff.?....your signiture freaks me out everytime :P
just like the HAPPY TREE FRIENDS. lol

anyways can somebody give me the whole dialog of tsurara and kurosagi at the end of 8?
I must say that although I really love the drama Kurosagi...the dialogs between tsurara and Kurosagi seem more interesting without the subtitles than with!!! Just because I don't understand jpanese very well so I can interpretate more into it and the music makes it always sound so awesome.....so when I hear the real words it's just kuro-chan telling Tsurara to leave him alone...he doesn't make any progress at all!!! :-(
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/Y ... /170sz.jpg[/img][img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/Y ... /034tu.jpg[/img]

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 4th, '06, 02:03

Sorry, but I absolutley love to post pictures, I am a picture-freak...! lol

damouse

Post by damouse » Jun 4th, '06, 06:42

For Yamashita-freak, the translation of the dialogue between Kurosaki and Tsurara (based on Chinese subs):
Kurosaki: Yoshida.
Tsurara: My name is Yoshikawa! Can you please remember my name?
Kurosaki: It doesn't matter if you don't move.
Tsurara: Eh?
Kurosaki: Just don't get in my way.
Tsurara: Sumiko-san told me about the story of Cinderella.
Kurosaki: Hey. Try to imagine...your family being killed in front of you. The one who killed them is also part of the family. You yourself just cannot do anything at all. Can you imagine that? It cannot end like that. It ends in television, in newspapers...but if the person involved cannot accept it/get over it, the matter, it doesn't end.
Kurosaki: If you really want what is best for me...then please, don't like me.
Tsurara: I understand.
Tsurara: But remember this. You're not alone. Even if you're finally caught (by the police) somewhere, even if you're dying in a place some place far away...you're not alone.
:wub:

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 4th, '06, 06:59

damouse wrote:For Yamashita-freak, the translation of the dialogue between Kurosaki and Tsurara (based on Chinese subs):
Kurosaki: Yoshida.
Tsurara: My name is Yoshikawa! Can you please remember my name?
Kurosaki: It doesn't matter if you don't move.
Tsurara: Eh?
Kurosaki: Just don't get in my way.
Tsurara: Sumiko-san told me about the story of Cinderella.
Kurosaki: Hey. Try to imagine...your family being killed in front of you. The one who killed them is also part of the family. You yourself just cannot do anything at all. Can you imagine that? It cannot end like that. It ends in television, in newspapers...but if the person involved cannot accept it/get over it, the matter, it doesn't end.
Tsurara: But remember this. You're not alone. Even if you're finally caught (by the police) somewhere, even if you're dying in a place some place far away...you're not alone.
:wub:
Haha was about to give my own version of the dialogue translation :) U beat me to it :thumleft: A nice touching ending scene :cry:

Anyway, for the last part where yamapi was talking about the contest to win his new single.
Here's the rough translation of what he said :lol

(Yamapi wears wig and sunglasses and start dancing)
YP: Daite Daite senorita, tsuyoku tsuyoku ....
YP: Don't be fooled by this perfomance, please listen to the real song (single)once ! :lol

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 4th, '06, 13:54

Really really thanks damhouse and VTX for translating for me!!
I think that it let's us hope that Kurosagi would tell Tsurara something like that...I mean how he felt when his father killed his family!..I'll just act as if I didn't hear the please don't like me thing because he always says that! And please Tsurara don't listen to that!!! lol
ARIGATO !!!! :mrgreen:

Yamapi is so cute when he has his add about the new single Daite Senorita!!!!!KAWAII :wub: :wub:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 5th, '06, 13:11

I'm dying to watch ep6 and up!! *I really wanna read the spoilers right now! :whistling: but No I should wait 4 the subs :unsure: *

btw..the rating for ep8 is 14.5%

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 5th, '06, 15:45

Thanks for all translations posted here..

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 5th, '06, 17:08

This drama is just getting better and better. What Tsurara told Kurosaki at the end of episode 8 is, by far, the best thing she ever said. If I were Kurosaki, I probably wouldn't show it on the outside, but I would be touched as hell in the inside.

myke

Post by myke » Jun 5th, '06, 17:20

Kumaxell wrote:This drama is just getting better and better. What Tsurara told Kurosaki at the end of episode 8 is, by far, the best thing she ever said. If I were Kurosaki, I probably wouldn't show it on the outside, but I would be touched as hell in the inside.
man.... the kurosagi is now 8 episode .i only have watch till ep5...
since give some info about ep8....i really can't wait to watch the ep8 with sub....
still ...the dialog that u told is touching...with have a deep meaning of those word... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 5th, '06, 18:48

I agree, did you see Kuro's eyes???!!! He must have been touched..at least i think he had at least a little the look of a touched and emotional moved person.....I think that that has not been the only good thing Tsurara has said so far. With a lot of things she is theoretically right...it just doesn't work out like that..I think that she does not only have pretty words. The world should be as she says but if people don't believe in it like Kurosagi and everybody gives a **** those words and rules become useless. There are always people who ignore the rules but if one starts doing it oneselves the whole system will collapse.
Well,well, although I understand Kurosagi there are always people that aren't caught by the system which isn't fair, but if everybody would start a trip of self-justice guess what a mess that would make,the rule * an eye for an eye* doesn't really work in reality I mean that's why we have judges because our own thinking of justice might be blinded at some time because we are emotionally involved!!....and whoever is still awake after my Philosophy lesson may read the rest of my comment...lol :roll ...maybe rules should be stricter...I guess although I understand Tsurara I would end up like him..

Did you know Yamapi himself is absolutely no Kurosagi in quizzes he had 2x Prosecutor character and 1x Akasagi character...he picked a pink umbrella.... :mrgreen:
I am Kurosagi type...picked the blue one...and so did *Yukari*(actually the actress)...That mocks me somehow because I really really hate the character *Yukari*

Is there anyone who likes her or does not hate her???? I think everybody hates or, or not?!

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 5th, '06, 21:38

Actually, it is 2x honest and 2x akasagi for YamaP. He proclaims that he is a "honest" akasagi. :lol I'm 2x akasagi, 1x honest and 1x shirosagi. I swear, I'll never choose the same answer as Horikita again. She is evil :alcoholic:

Here is the latest personality test: You are on a vacation and just arrive at your hotel room. What part of the room are you going to check out first?

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 5th, '06, 22:31

really? What did Maki Hirikita get? I know that she was akasagi once....I was 2x Kurosagi, and 2x Prosecuter (honest). LoL I am satisfied with my results!!!
Funny that Yamapi-is so not Kurosagi-like....

4tAnG

Post by 4tAnG » Jun 6th, '06, 02:47

a few people PMed me...so instead of individually replying...her you go.

if anyone has clubbox, and knows how to use it, i have all episodes up to 8 so far, with english hardsubs.

http://clubbox.co.kr/gknee

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 6th, '06, 13:22

It's true that YamaP isn't more Kurosagi-like, since the test reflected his personality and not his character's. Him being an akasagi kind of make sense. This may sound cheezy, but he stole fan girl's heart everywhere (and fan boys, too). He knows his appeal and flaunts it. Fans are willing to shell out tons of money just to be closer to him. :wub:

Horikita was tested as a shirosagi because a shirosagi enjoys looking down on other. She denied it. But YamaP testified against her. He said there was one time on the set, she looked down from the second floor and remarked, "YamaP is becoming more like an adult." (She sounded like an elder watching the young growing to maturity.) He was 21 year-old, and she was like 17. And then you see Horikita trying to defend herself like last time. :lol

It's interesting how there are so many kurosagi on the set. YamaP, be careful. Those kurosagis will have you, the akasagi, for dinner. :P

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 6th, '06, 13:40

Well, I don't think Yamapi is an Akasagi...I mean he steals girls hearts but he doesn't abuse them.... :wub: and I don't think that one can take those tests too serious...afterall it's just pictures ...that has something to do with taste rather than being a dishonest person...don't you think??
It's fun though to do those tests!!
But I like Maki, I don't think she is a Shirosagi...Akasagi suits her a lil better! :mrgreen:

I am sooo looking forward to episode 9 lol but at the time episode 11 will come out I am on a trip and can't use a computer until June 25th....*schueff* but I am soooo addicted to it! That sucks!!!

Anyways....I believe that Yamapi is more like a good person thatn a Akasagi.

jica

Post by jica » Jun 6th, '06, 13:41

Did I miss something? What's this about kurosagi test? :blink

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 6th, '06, 15:57

4tAnG wrote:a few people PMed me...so instead of individually replying...her you go.

if anyone has clubbox, and knows how to use it, i have all episodes up to 8 so far, with english hardsubs.

http://clubbox.co.kr/gknee
cool that you have the subs for 8....but I can't read korean nor do I know how to uses clubbox......but I would really like to watch it....could you send it to me??? Please :cry: !!!?
Or could you tell me how to use clubbox????
Thanx in advance

flyingteapot

Post by flyingteapot » Jun 6th, '06, 16:27

There is a very detailed tutorial at soompi forums under the k-drama & movies subforum or just simply google it ;)

elbowslayer

Post by elbowslayer » Jun 6th, '06, 20:01

dont understand why its not uploaded to d-addicts tracker......since the other group is taking foreva