[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 17th, '06, 15:29

He finally got her name right next episode!!!!!!!! :D

Spoilers for ep 10 and translations 8)

**** confessin scene(?):
Yukari : Im sorry about the last time, i shouldn't do make these things (flyers about kurosagi helping victims to cheat back money) and distribute them around. If there is anything i can do, please tell me.
Kurosagi: Hey, do you know you are being very annoying. Don't come here again
Yukari : Hey , please wait, im serious
(tsurara walks in)
Yukari : i've been lonely all this while. My family's is in a mess, no one gives a damn about me. That's why when you told me before i should cherish other things other than money more, i was very happy. I thought you were the only one who knew how i felt then. I will do anything for you....so please...don't hate me...
Kurosagi : Im sorry about this but...
Yukari: I will come again!

Fireworks scene (favourite scene of this episode) :
(Tsurara singing and playing fireworks )
KS : Yoshida! I think you still better leave the house... onegaishimasu
KS : You are a CIK... Chotto Itai ko ( girls who give u headache) (laughs)
KS: But you must be a lonely university student, after making friend with someone who makes sukemono (Katsuragi), now ya playing fireworks alone.
TR: Hey, my plate u returned to me was broken!
KS: There must be some misunderstanding going on.
TR: Eh?
KS: Love games should be played in school. Dont drag me into it.
TR: Me and Yukari just want you to find your own happiness.
KS: I've said before, i don't need that.
(TR looks at exploding fireworks)
TR: Oh no! Yada! it's dangerous!
(KS hides behind her :P)
TR: Hey why are using me as a shield?! It's dangerous ! !
KS: Quick put it out! Quick put it out you! It's still not extinguished!
(both having fun and smiling)
KS: it's not extinguished yet (smiles)
TR: That was dangerous (smiles)
( Both smiling and look at each other, moment of silence)
KS : Anyway... just let me off...
(Walks off.... and leaving his plastic bags there!!!!!!!!!! haha)

It will be interesting to see how KS manage to swindle the franchise swindlers who once cheated his father. Katsuragi was drawing the graph will eventually lead him to the 2 main swindlers who did the swindling incident. My guess is KS will stilll eventually be on the run with the police at the end... leaving tsurara behind...:(

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 17th, '06, 15:39

vtx wrote:He finally got her name right next episode!!!!!!!! :D

Spoilers for ep 10 and translations 8)

**** confessin scene(?):
Yukari : Im sorry about the last time, i shouldn't do make these things (flyers about kurosagi helping victims to cheat back money) and distribute them around. If there is anything i can do, please tell me.
Kurosagi: Hey, do you know you are being very annoying. Don't come here again
Yukari : Hey , please wait, im serious
(tsurara walks in)
Yukari : i've been lonely all this while. My family's is in a mess, no one gives a damn about me. That's why when you told me before i should cherish other things other than money more, i was very happy. I thought you were the only one who knew how i felt then. I will do anything for you....so please...don't hate me...
Kurosagi : Im sorry about this but...
Yukari: I will come again!

Fireworks scene (favourite scene of this episode) :
(Tsurara singing and playing fireworks )
KS : Yoshida! I think you still better leave the house... onegaishimasu
KS : You are a CIK... Chotto Itai ko ( girls who give u headache) (laughs)
KS: But you must be a lonely university student, after making friend with someone who makes sukemono (Katsuragi), now ya playing fireworks alone.
TR: Hey, my plate u returned to me was broken!
KS: There must be some misunderstanding going on.
TR: Eh?
KS: Love games should be played in school. Dont drag me into it.
TR: Me and Yukari just want you to find your own happiness.
KS: I've said before, i don't need that.
(TR looks at exploding fireworks)
TR: Oh no! Yada! it's dangerous!
(KS hides behind her :P)
TR: Hey why are using me as a shield?! It's dangerous ! !
KS: Quick put it out! Quick put it out you! It's still not extinguished!
(both having fun and smiling)
KS: it's not extinguished yet (smiles)
TR: That was dangerous (smiles)
( Both smiling and look at each other, moment of silence)
KS : Anyway... just let me off...
(Walks off.... and leaving his plastic bags there!!!!!!!!!! haha)

It will be interesting to see how KS manage to swindle the franchise swindlers who once cheated his father. Katsuragi was drawing the graph will eventually lead him to the 2 main swindlers who did the swindling incident. My guess is KS will stilll eventually be on the run with the police at the end... leaving tsurara behind...:(
THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION! :heart:

ninjabunny

Post by ninjabunny » Jun 17th, '06, 16:02

First Dialogue when they were at the apartment...from chinese subs
K: taste super nasty! you must've mistaken sugar for salt
T: really? I am sorry
K: I lied. I didn't even eat it. Please don't make any food for me. Why you think using this way will hook a man. That method is obsolete. (hook in this sense is like getting one's attention)
T: I didn't think about hooking you at all
K: oh oh hand made sweater and cake type of things, please don't give it to me. I'm telling you just in case [if you thought about making them to me]
T: wait what happened to this? Pay me back for this
My thought on this episode
well my prediction was completely wrong. haha. I thought the white stone guy would come back again since he was the only shirosagi that was feature in the song. I thought he had a greater importance. instead the last episode will be about the shirosagi that cheated his dad. And with the old man, i think he's just gonna die naturally, well due to whatever disease he has (maybe diabetes) instead of a dramatic closure between Kurosaki and him.

The firecracker scene was misinterpreted from the preview from last week. most of you must be really mad. no real romance there neither.

there are two feelings that i got from the preview for next week and they are completely opposite. Kurosaki said goodbye to her like he wasn't going to come back. I believe that he had to because he's a wanted man. However, the woman that was going to sue him originally changed her testimony. She said: "I don't know anything about Kurosaki." So I got the feeling that he's not going to be arrested and that he can continue living next to Tsurara.

Another possiblity is that he's no longer is a wanted man, but defeating the two shirosagis that swindled his father was enough to bring him closure. Also, the old man might die in the next episode. This will bring all three people that were responsible for the death of his family to a complete satisfactory ending. Perhaps he'll no longer want to be a kurosagi and then just leave for a trip around the world.

The truth is, I really can't see a relationship developing between Kurosaki and Tsurara now. The past 10 episodes have just been teasers. sorry yamaki fans.
Last edited by ninjabunny on Jun 17th, '06, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 17th, '06, 16:03

thanks for the spoiler...really can't wait till the sub came out...
so he finally got her name right.. :D
btw ninjabunny....i quite like your prediction...but
it sad if we yamaki fans did get an happy ending... :cry:

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 17th, '06, 19:28

Thanx for the translations! Yeah I can't see them coming together either...unfortunatly....I think they should not have had so many Kuro-tsurara scenes if it in the end leads to nowwhere...very disapointing...I really had hoped for them...Kurosagi didn't eally changeat all, I thought hem ade a face that he didn' t like the fact of having seen tsurara listening to Yukari's confession, I think if Kurosagi actually likes tsurara then I can see it actually in his facial expressions but his words are always mean and the opposot! Let's seewaht the last episode brings....I am excited!!! I still won't lose my hope although my mind tells me there won't be a romantic happy end if there is a happy end at all !
What do you think!!!?

mcg

Post by mcg » Jun 18th, '06, 01:57

Dunno if we'll had a surprise, but I really see this relation ship impossible for just one season, the plot should change a little bit more to get that chance. Although re-watching ep 5 today (Kioku's one), I've realised that Kurosagi has feeling for Tsurara since the very beginning but he's kinda regreting it, and he's all the time telling to himself she's a troublesome woman cos he's fearing to fall too deep for her.

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 18th, '06, 02:15

how sad......
yamaki.....

I hope there will be a surprising turn on ep11......
at least show that if kurosagi likes tsurara or not!!!

how sad.....
its gonna end~><

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 18th, '06, 02:48

Episode 10 is the BEST!!! Definitely a major cliffhanger. My heart was pounding as Kurosaki followed the old man's clues and went on a "treasure hunt." I am so psyche about next episode!
Kurosaki is finally at the level where he can face against the swindler that caused the death of his family. I believe that the old man has been preparing him, pumping him up for this final showdown. As Kurosagi is closing in on his enemies, the police is closing in on him. The con artists that he swindled agree to testify against him. I hope that he could close the book on his past before the police catches him. As for jail time, I don't know. Because in the preview, the swindler from the episode 1 seemed to have taken back her consent. She denies even knowing the kurosagi.
As for my opinion on the previews:
I did misinterpret the previews. I think we were purposely misled in thinking the "hug" in episode 7 and the "firecracker happy moment" in episode 10 would be the start of a great love affair between Kurosaki and Tsurara. Sadly, it's not true.... Will it be another loveless YamaP drama? I really, really, really want that Yamaki Kiss.

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Jun 18th, '06, 12:57

Thank you so much for spoiling us vtx and ninjabunny !! :thumright: It felt like reading the soft subtitle file.

myself I liked this episode a lot. I don't pay much attention to all the cases in this drama. I was simply only looking for Yamaki onscreen appearance. And there has been some as usual to keep me wanting to see more & more. I thought the writer probably felt like moving forward the Tsukuro relation a bit so added the fireworks scene. For once, Tsukuro shared some happiness together that was great. ... I thought it might be Tsurara dream or imagination or something along the line. how releived when I saw the scene :lol I thought the scene really cute.

ninjabunny
I guess I actually have mistaken the woman shirosagi for Maki. I thought it was Tsurara ( the woman in tears in episode 11 preview ) I thought It was Tsu after a few years later hence the haircut and the familiar voice. I really thought it was Maki voice. That just take out one of my assumption ( one sad theory ) so I'm quite happy about it now.

I don't believe much in your second theory though. Apparently Yamapi was shocked when he has read the last episode script so I don't think it's a "everything ends right" sort of thing. I so hope It would turn out happier.

I have to admit that one episode left is hardly enough to make a 180 degree turn and shows a lovely romantic ending for Tsukuro but I still pray for a happy Tsukuro ending. ... I'm afraid to see the " I wish you good " being the summum of their relationship. I have to agree with you calling all past Tsukuro ( yamaki ) past scenes were all merely teasers. that's really true. :cry:

nalika
I might understand if they can't become lovers right away ( and that there will be no kissing and no hugging front-front ) but ... I still wish there's something more ... I don't have the word ... I guess I just don't want it to end on a sad note.

If you'll be crying for a sad ending, we'll be two yo ! :-(

Yamashita-freak
: I actually felt toyed by the script. I mean there were relatively cute scenes between the two all along through the drama. but I doubt the ending would be a good one for a yamaki fan. It keeps on misleading us to think that something might happens between the two and still ... I'm happy there were all thoses Tsukuro moments or not I would probably have dropped that drama long time ago. :|

mcg: I really really support your saying. I was feeling that too.

Reira49: having followed and anticipating one episode after another week after week ... it does hurt knowing the ending is soon. probably bcuz we don't feel like liking the ending.

hahhaha Kumaxell I wanted that yamaki kiss since the start of the drama. I have enjoyed every little contact, glance, touching, closeness they have shared together. I can' t lie to myself and hope for a kiss or even just a hug ... but I'll be delighted if they can actually.

I can't wait for the final episode. but at the same time, I rechon the other side of me that doesn't want to face the cruel truth that the drama is ending ...

I WANT ANOTHER YAMAKI PAIRING ONSCREEN YO !!

They got chemistry !!!! :cheers:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 18th, '06, 13:13

I really wanna read the spoilers as usual but I'll wait 4 the sub :lol

I read in Pi's entries that he was shocked when he received the script of the last episode :blink so I think that the ending is not a happy one :-(

oguri shun- kame fyan

awwwwwwwwww

Post by oguri shun- kame fyan » Jun 18th, '06, 13:25

0mggg...juss finishd watchin kurosagi eps 7 by kioku fansubs......yamap'z mean at da end...i mean he totalli broke tsurara'z heart ne!!???even da old man n da oda woman felt soorry fo er....tis iz gettin hawt day by day.....cant w8 tu watch da nxt eps...hope yamap n tsurara will get tougetha even tho i hab a feelin datz less likely...hehe.....hmmmmmm.....go yamap.....grrrrrrrrr....lol^_~
Attachments
awwwwwwww...
awwwwwwww...
xom8mg.png (76.79 KiB) Viewed 5236 times

Jin_YamaPi

Post by Jin_YamaPi » Jun 18th, '06, 14:35

Love Angel, where do you read the Pi's entries??? oh my god I need a happy end!!! somedoby know about a scene yamapi is kissing a girl??

oguri shun- kame fyan

Post by oguri shun- kame fyan » Jun 18th, '06, 14:39

yahhhhhh loveangel...wer did ya read pi's entries....n plzzz hope it aint a bad ending.....lyke yamap' diez or summin..haha dat wud b heartbreakin ... i juss hate sad endings.....noooooooooooo :-( :-( :-( .....ryt den....m off...muwahhaha^_~

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 18th, '06, 14:57

Yes, thats right I completely feel toyed by the plot because the Yamaki scenes lead to nothing,,,,thats disapointing if they didn't want any development between them why did they put it in anyways, they should just left it out and put something else in,,,, but basically I guess that becaue of those scenes we watched Kurosagi,,, not so much because of the cases, because after a while it was more or less the same.

I hoped sooo much for Yamaki but I think it will end as unsatisafying as Nobuta.... Why do they put this stuff in there any ways if it leads to nothing???! May be in Nobuta Yamap fell in love with her so one could see that regardless of his love he still is best friends with Kame but IN KUrosagi I really don't see why, other to show that Kurosagi is freakin lonley and stubborn. But in 10 I found afterall that because of the firework scene you could see that Kurosagi could finally laugh, meaning he has more emotions than before. Maybe the Yamaki realtionship was simply made tohelp Kurosagi find his emotins and smile back so they' ll end up as friends or something...? Sometimes I found that KUrosagi actually liked her but he got confused by her interferance and always pushed her away to protect himself, because he told himself that isolation is better, but I think that the fact that there was someboy close to him kinda was a relief for him,,,there are certain hints in his behaviour and facial expression at times. Although what he says is the complete opposit... so I guess I gotta wait for 11 but I don't have much faith in them becoming lovers anymore... probably he's gonna phone her and tell her thanks for loving me and byebye...something like that!

I'm soo sad and disapointed although I liked the drama... :cry:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 18th, '06, 19:10

I read Pi's entries in Helen's blog...she translates his entries ( thank to her ^-^)

here is the URL

http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/blog-category-7.html

I like the way he writes...soo cute :wub:

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 18th, '06, 21:11

so if this end up with an ending we don't want...(which it obivously is)...we'll all cry out hearts out together... :cry:

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 18th, '06, 21:54

episode 8 subbed is out ^-^

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 18th, '06, 23:22

><~~~
why they dont give yamaki a "good" ending!!

there indeed has chemistry between them!!
:O

I dont believe its misunderstanding
kurosaki did have feeling for tsurara
how he always put her away
how he laugh with her

I am just feel disappointed.......

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jun 19th, '06, 06:35

:cry: what's this? everyone's hopes for YamaKi are low? :cry: nande?!?!

was everyone misleaded then? .. oh this is so sad .. i'm wanting to watch the raws so much, but i'm half killing myself so i won't.

i won't give up believing tho! there better be a happy ending for Kurosaki & Tsurara. :pale: .... i'm not gonna settle for a nobuta ending. :x

this series has been so good so far, so plz don't disappoint me with the ending! onegaishimasu!

sshlady

Post by sshlady » Jun 19th, '06, 10:07

wished i understand japanese...had to wait for the subs..did anyone notice that yamapi is adorable when he sort of dancing to daite senorita at the end of eps 8?? *faint*

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 19th, '06, 10:31

The rating for ep10 is 15.4% !! *I was expecting a higher rate :unsure: *

any way..My thoughts about ep8
it was a really good episode & the ending was sad, what kurosaki said about his feeling when his family had been killed infront of him :cry: & what Tusarara said to him was really nice...& that Yukari girl..is really annoying and mean :x

Kon Kon

Post by Kon Kon » Jun 19th, '06, 16:09

Hello
I saw the first 2 eps of kurosagi and they were awesome.. i heard that there is a manga, but i didn't read it yet..
but i want to ask >> How many eps is kurosagi??? is it 11eps?? just curious .. :whistling:

I hope it will be a happy ending.. :roll

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jun 19th, '06, 16:50

Yamashita-freak wrote:But in 10 I found afterall that because of the firework scene you could see that Kurosagi could finally laugh, meaning he has more emotions than before.
Perhaps YamaPi was so shocked at the last episode because Kurosagi gives into his feelings and when he finally gets his revenge, instead he feels so guilty that he takes himself down in the end. Ending with finally saying how he cared about Tsurara and he'll never forget her or something. Wow, I think way too much. Imagine this episode though. And I thought it was bad enough how much I bawled at the end of Nobuta.

That's just my interpretation. In no way is this a spoiler for the ending... unless it happens, in which case I'm sorry I spoiled it.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 19th, '06, 17:39

theresalynne wrote:
Perhaps YamaPi was so shocked at the last episode because Kurosagi gives into his feelings and when he finally gets his revenge, instead he feels so guilty that he takes himself down in the end. Ending with finally saying how he cared about Tsurara and he'll never forget her or something.

I hope that ur thoughts r right :wub: but I still think that the ending will not be a happy one :-(

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 19th, '06, 21:02

Happy ending? It will really depend on what's your idea of a happy ending.

A drama like Kurosagi, a happy ending is probably Kurosaki finally has revenge against the swindler that caused the death of his family. But to expect that he and Tsurara would hold hand in hand and live happily ever after... that is a FAR stretch. He and Tsurara are on two sides of ideological great divide. They are not mashing and they will never mash. I'm fine with the fact that Kurosaki once met a girl named Tsurara who warmed his heart if only for a while. But, I still hoping for that Yamaki kiss

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 20th, '06, 00:59

Kumaxell wrote:Happy ending? It will really depend on what's your idea of a happy ending.

A drama like Kurosagi, a happy ending is probably Kurosaki finally has revenge against the swindler that caused the death of his family. But to expect that he and Tsurara would hold hand in hand and live happily ever after... that is a FAR stretch. He and Tsurara are on two sides of ideological great divide. They are not mashing and they will never mash. I'm fine with the fact that Kurosaki once met a girl named Tsurara who warmed his heart if only for a while. But, I still hoping for that Yamaki kiss
Yeah, I want to see they kiss!!! *chu*.. once is ENOUGH!

Yet, Kurosagi is another loveless Yamapi drama~

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 19:57

theresalynne wrote:
Perhaps YamaPi was so shocked at the last episode because Kurosagi gives into his feelings and when he finally gets his revenge, instead he feels so guilty that he takes himself down in the end. Ending with finally saying how he cared about Tsurara and he'll never forget her or something. Wow, I think way too much. Imagine this episode though. And I thought it was bad enough how much I bawled at the end of Nobuta.

Let's just wait for the last episode....although I also think that he'll phone her and say thanks and good bye...there'll be definatly no kiss...that would be too good to be true I guess...how disapointing!!!! :cry: :x

Oh by the way what did you mean with yanapi was shocked???? Yamapi's feelings aren't in the drama at all it's all Kurosagi, could you explain it to me what you ment I didn't really get it! Thanx :P

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 20th, '06, 20:09

Yamashita-freak wrote: Oh by the way what did you mean with yanapi was shocked???? Yamapi's feelings aren't in the drama at all it's all Kurosagi, could you explain it to me what you ment I didn't really get it! Thanx :P
I will explain :D

Yamapi said in his entries that he was shocked when he recieved the script of the last episode :unsure:

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 20:11

were can I find the entries...? Never heart of it!

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 20:12

did yamapi say all that?

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 20th, '06, 20:15

here u can fine the english translation of his j-web entries

http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/blog-category-7.html

^-^

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 20:36

what's the password..? I can't read japanese....could you help me out?
Thanx any ways...arigatogosaimasu (or something like that...lol)

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 20:47

were did you find sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni? Do you know were I can find it with english subbs?

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 20th, '06, 21:26

about sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni..SARS fansub released 1 episode till now ^-^

here is the link http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... re+wa+sars

edit: sorry If I caused a problem..I erased it :cry: email her & she will give it to u..

sorry again :-(
Last edited by Love Angel on Jun 20th, '06, 21:47, edited 3 times in total.

noriko314

Post by noriko314 » Jun 20th, '06, 21:39

:whistling: :whistling:

I dont know if this is my place to say, but if there is a Passowrd isnt it because that person doesnt want JUST ANYONE into the website? and you giving out the password like that, is i think crossing the line. Its like if you asked someone to keep a promise and they leaked it out to the whole entire world (ie: submitting the password onto a forum where anyone can read it)

sorry, i dont know if its my right to say, but i just felt that if it was my website. I would be partially upset.

:mrgreen:

twothreefour

Post by twothreefour » Jun 20th, '06, 21:41

:blink

I'm not Helen but I'm going to guess that giving out her password on a big forum like this is not what she intended when she locked her site.

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 22:15

well, well.........too bad for me....but you're right....

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 20th, '06, 22:21

Can you summarize inshort what he said then.....? I am soo curious!!!! Very bad of me but I can't help it I am soooo addicted...I hope Yamapi will have a new drama soon after this one!!! He is my favourite idol!!! So cute! :lol :wub: Some people say his face is too pretty/ feminine but that's waht I love about him the most...he should color his hair lighter again I think...although black isn't bad either but I liked his Akira hairstyle better....and although muscles are good he shouldn't get more..it's getting too much. Hontoni, his looks and muscles and everything were best at the Akira-time....don't you think? :wub: :wub:

*Of course he is always good looking and hot* but i find that his face got a little too round lately. :mrgreen:
That's just my opinion feel free to comment on it!!!! Would like to hear your opinion!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 20th, '06, 23:15

he didn't say much..he only said that he was shocked when he received the script of the last episode...

& about his look I prefer the kurosaki look..very hot :wub: & I know what we are discussing now is *Off Topic* ..it should be discussed in yamapi's thread :lol

JOJOS'STAR

Post by JOJOS'STAR » Jun 21st, '06, 03:32

Love Angel wrote:he didn't say much..he only said that he was shocked when he received the script of the last episode...

& about his look I prefer the kurosaki look..very hot :wub: & I know what we are discussing now is *Off Topic* ..it should be discussed in yamapi's thread :lol
Hmm.. I wonder what it is.. it obviously mean its not a casual ending. ~.^ Hopefully very sad like most of my favorite doramas. ^_^

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jun 21st, '06, 07:02

Does this dorama continues where nobuta has ended? :scratch:
or is it a completetly new dorama?

Is it worth watching? :-)

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jun 21st, '06, 07:04

^^ no it's not related...it just coincidence that Yamapi and Make once again team up for this drama =] i love the pairing..and yes the drama is worht watching!!!

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 21st, '06, 14:19

yup yup go watch it!!!

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 21st, '06, 19:36

Of Course it worth watching ^-^

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Jun 21st, '06, 19:44

Tnx I'll start watching it this weekend !

oh btw, when will the other episodes be released?
I like to have complete dorama before I start to watch it :-)

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 22nd, '06, 01:00

Wahhh I am already sooo excited about the last episode....Frieday please com e faster!!!!! I really don't want to see Kurosagi in Prison though!!!
I'ts almost over if you ask me it could have been longer but with more interaction between characters and less cases because after a certain amount of episodes it was just to casual.

Love Angel

Post by Love Angel » Jun 23rd, '06, 09:07

Today is the big day!! :lol Kurosagi will end :-( *4 some people bcz I'm waiting 4 the sub :P *

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 23rd, '06, 20:16

finally.......
last episode.....

I am so afraid I gonna cry out!!><
because its end!!

and also I am so scared to see kurosaki go into prison~
please dont!!!
tsurara will be really sad too if kurosaki went to prison huh.......

nice ending seen so so so impossibe :cry:

PopGilligan

Post by PopGilligan » Jun 24th, '06, 00:15

Aw...I'm just waiting for the ep to be released :D

noriko314

Post by noriko314 » Jun 24th, '06, 03:24

WOW :w00t: episode 11 finale was a little unconventional and unpredictable...at the same time though it was so out there that you kind of guessed the ending....its hard to explain.
kitttaaa!!! he finally smiled to Tsurara, it was so sweet! i havent seen a close up of that smile in such a long time that i couldnt help but get giddy!!!!ahhhhhh!!!! i was a little frustrated, i cant believe they didnt let him have Mikimoto, if your going ot make a love triangle and nothing comes of it, at least let him have the bad guy!! but i felt the ending was as realistic as they could of made it. it was good, i felt there could of been more. The scene where the cops are taking him away at the building and hes saying "let go of me" over and over again, i couldnt help but cry..
phewww now that thats off my chest, i hope i can get some input on everyone else who understood and watched the lst episode. be good to hear your thoughts!!! i never made spoiler notes before so i hpe this really works, and i didnt mess anything up. sorry for such a long tag! i had so much i wanted to say :wub: :wub:

noriko314

Post by noriko314 » Jun 24th, '06, 03:24

*last* episode ...sorry i mispelled... :mrgreen:

haruna_hamasaki

Post by haruna_hamasaki » Jun 24th, '06, 04:01

I'm still downloading it.. :cry: :cry:

Is there any special episode for Kurosagi?

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 24th, '06, 05:19

I watched 11could anybody translate thecelphone tsurara Kurosagi dialogs adn the end dialog and well all the other interesting conversations such as the one when he is in prison and what did that woman say that made him free?
What was on Tsuraras piece of paper?
I think in the first cellphone conversation he is asking her to take care of his cat for him or something. I must say I liked the ending he should have huged her i think but it was still ok, he seemed to have a nicer future without fraud thats what I thought and his relationship is gonna get much better with Tsurara..the ending was promising for those two I found...the rest is free to your imagination...And the bitsch apologized to both of them!!! I really enjoyed Kurosagi and the ending fit to the rest. Kurosagi looked to disturbed and helpless when he got caught I was so sorry for him!!! :cry: Another hint that Tsurara is important to him is that he called her twice although the first time was for the cat but when she said hold on and he really waited....I think he cares for her and doesn't want to loose her cause she cares for him and deep inside that helps him alot although he is stubborn. At least I saw a progress in their relation ship at least a small one but for somebody like Kurosagi I think it could not have been any faster, the wound was too deep. There should have been 1 more epsiode to tell what happens now whther he comtinues or not and what about Tsurara. I really thought he should have hugged her,,,,oh well I am kinda satisfied cause they met again, I thought at first he would only say good bye on the phone.
:wub: :wub:
Ok I spoiled enough
It was awesome too bad it's over. Let's hope Yamapi's next drama comes yout soon and is more lovey dovey with a HAPPY ENDING for a change!!!! :mrgreen:

rebelliousweird

Post by rebelliousweird » Jun 24th, '06, 05:30

do you guys think there will be a second season??? i really hope so...

iDREAM

Post by iDREAM » Jun 24th, '06, 06:23

i actually thought the ending was realllyyy cute and a happy one, cant wait till it gets subbed :lol

Yamashita-freak

Post by Yamashita-freak » Jun 24th, '06, 06:32

no there will definatly no secquel...I'm pretty sure of it cause I think that he isn't a swindler anymore.

What was the dialog between kurosagi and the smart swindler about? Why did he save Kurosagi?

NorikoChijinu

Post by NorikoChijinu » Jun 24th, '06, 06:49

I must say I am sad to see it go, but at the same time, I am so glad to YamaPi! His first drama when he is the star! I feel proud for him. *o* (Can't wait for the next drama, though the chances of it having Horikita on it are slim. ;; )

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jun 24th, '06, 07:06

Ahhhh.... remember to keep spoilers hidden. I'm finding out too much info from random episode 11 comments. Maybe I should just avoid the forums until my download finishes, ne? :P

I've decided to watch the RAWs so I can watch Ep. 11 faster than waiting for Ep 9-11 to be subbed but I have no clue what's being said. Can someone explain the last part of ep. 10 to me? I don't want to go into Ep. 11 having no clue what that last part was about.

Thanks.

syiezha

any summary?

Post by syiezha » Jun 24th, '06, 07:11

anybody care to give summary for ep 10 and 11? i did not wait for the subs because i'm heading off somewhere away from my PC for 2 months.. huhu.. i've got some bit and pieces from watching the raw but still not sure what's exactly going on. somebody please give a summary. thanks.

indokid

Post by indokid » Jun 24th, '06, 12:59

i was bored and translated some of the dialogs from my understanding of subpig grp chinese sub release
any other dialogs you want to know.. i'll try to help out

cellphone tsurara & kurosaki
u may be disappointed......cos both are talking abt......kuro's cat...hahaha

first call:

* ring *
tsu:hai
kuro: yoshida
tsu: where are you now?
kuro: i cannot tell you. how do i know no one else is listening?
kuro: can you help me do a favour?
tsu: a favour?
kuro: cat
kuro: cheap stuff is also ok... can you help me feed it?
tsu: don't have to worry.. your cat is with me now
kuro: ok.. youroshiku
tsu: wait
kuro: what else?
* silent *
kuro: ah.. you thinking of torturing it?
tsu: nonsense
kuro: then what?
* silent *
kuro: bye

2nd call:

* ring *
tsu: hello
kuro: yoshida
kuro: my cat... i give it to you
tsu: huh?
kuro: u must take good care of it
tsu: hold on
kuro: take care of urself... yoshida tsurara san
ending dialog between tsurara & kurosagi
kuro: yo!!! yoshida
tsu: nande? am i dreaming?
*pinch herself *
tsu: painful
kuro: i told u before.. you will be hurt.. i was released cos im not guilty of any crime
tsu: released?
kuro: not enough evidence
tsu: i will be a jian cha guan(policewoman?)
*bang bang*
tsu: i will arrest you one day
kuro: thanks, as always *bang*
prison scene kashina & kurosaki
kashina: you should be happy inside this cell now.. don't have to run around hiding anymore.. and don't have to think of revenge anymore
kash: you are actually relieved rite?
kash: the person who betrayed you.. is a shirosagi that you swindled before
kash: whom is just like you, creating troubles like bakas

kuro: i wont give up just like this

**crazy laughter**
kash: i will make you give up one day.. i will.. one day
kash: you are released tomorrow
policewoman & shirosagi from ep1 prison scene
policewoman: is it really?
shirosagi: i was just threatened by that kashina.. i dun even know of any one named kurosaki.. why would i sue him

shirosagi: (to herself after policewoman left) an easy job for 3 million yen

*back at kashina's office*

kashina's assistant: we lost to katsuragi... his plan was to let mikimoto(sp?) escape while we are after kurosaki... and then find a way to release kurosaki after mikimoto successfully escapes.. what a sly old fox
tsurara's piece of paper
it's the address to the whereabouts of mikimoto(sp?), the shirosagi who swindled kurosaki's father
yukari episode 11
between her & tsurara (after kurosaki was arrested)

tsu: yukari...whats wrong?... take a seat... yukari?
yuk: i am the one who informed the police to be there
yuk: im jealous.. no matter what i do.. kurosaki only notices you
yuk: i thought i'd rather the police took him away than to give him up to you
yuk: but.. i didn't expect things to turn out that scary
yuk: what would happen to kurosaki-san?
yuk: gomennasai.. kurosaki-san.. gomennasai
tsu: yukari.. i feel the same way too (dunno what this line means.. direct translation from chinese sub)
yuk: tsurara... gomennasai

between her & kurosaki

yuk: im really truly sorry
yuk: causing so much troubles for you.. very sorry
yuk: after visiting tsurara.. i finally understood
yuk: i realised what it meant to like a person.. i will keep this in mind and give it further thought

yuk: *act-cute voice* kurosaki-san!?!
yuk: i plan to start over again after i sort out my feelings.. because i will never give up on you
kuro: dei ta (it came?)
kurosaki & katsuragi (after the ending credits)
kat: it's fun right?
kat: let me give you a knife

*hands kurosaki a knife*
kat: take(stab) this heart of mine
kuro: your heart... i'll wait till i get my hands on mikimoto's.. before lastly taking yours
kuro: so in the meantime.. take good care of your heart (disease?)... *bang*
kat: adios

*eats his weird veggy food and spits*
(to his assistant)
kat: why is it only the food your father prepared is tasty?

kat's assistant: my father.. used ingredients bought from the supermarket
kat: what?

*walks up*

kat: is it really?

kat's assistant: your heart?

*laughter*
kat: humans are... very interesting

*makes funny faces*
tsurara when chasing kurosaki in a *spoiler*
tsu: remember this
tsu: no matter where you are or what you have done
tsu: you are not alone

kashina's assistant(to kurosaki): why don't you say goodbye to her?

tsu: always remember this

tsu: so.. so... ganbatte!!
tsurara & katsuragi (after ending credits)
tsu: in the end, there's nothing i can do

*hands back to katsuragi the piece of paper*
tsu: i don't have the ability to change anything
tsu: however.. this is why i wanted to become a prosecutor
tsu: so that there will not be another person ending up like him (kurosaki)
tsu: i will be a prosecutor

kat: but please don't go after me ok?
*tsurara shakes head*

*katsuragi looks out of window*
kat: there's a full moon outside ah..
Last edited by indokid on Jun 25th, '06, 07:44, edited 3 times in total.

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 24th, '06, 13:01

Sorry double post >.<
Last edited by vtx on Jun 24th, '06, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 24th, '06, 13:02

Finally last episode... kinda miss waiting eagerly every week to watch Kurosagi. It made me want to read the manga :)

Unconventional yet sweet open ended ending.... I would say it's still an happy ending on my impretation. I really hope there's a 2nd season too...with other frauds from the manga...car fraud, insurance fraud etc.. that will eventually led him to mikimoto and ultimately katsuragi....

Here's the translation for the ending dialog. XD
(KS lies down on the grass)
KS: Yo! Yoshida! Peace! (does a V sign)
TR: Hey?! Is this a dream? (pinches herself) Ouch
KS: That hurts right? I was released from prison.
TR: Released?
KS: Due to lack of evidence...
TR: I will definitely be a prosecutor!
KS : SIghs (points at her)
TR : (Points back ) Bang! Bang! Bang!
( KS smiles and walks away)
TR: I will catch you one of these days! ( catch his heart? :P )
KS : Thank you as always... Bang!

syiezha

Post by syiezha » Jun 24th, '06, 13:23

thanks indokid and vtx for the help..

would also want to know...
what did kashina said to Katsuragi's secretary when she bought the roses that made her so disturbed? what did kurosagi do to katsura ( the swindler with the spectacle- if i get the name right)
mi do arigato gozaimashta!
Last edited by syiezha on Jun 24th, '06, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jun 24th, '06, 13:36

i heard that there will be a kurosagi special ^^;; (not the interview one but like drama)

probably will continue the story

i dont know if its true, i hope so i wanna watch it <3333

nalika

Post by nalika » Jun 24th, '06, 15:41

wow...thanks for the spoiler...

Kumaxell
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kumaxell » Jun 24th, '06, 17:44

Just finished watching the last episode. It was a fitting ending. I'm pretty satisfy with it. Not as heartwrenching as the ending for Jdrama "Unfair," but it's close to it. It made me crave for a SP.

There is one scene in the last episode made me look at YamaP (the actor) in a whole new light. In that scene, his acting was top notched.
Kurosaki tricked Katsuka into his apartment. He slowly closed the door and turned around to face Katsuka. His expression was icy cold. He informed Katsuka that their contract was only a con. But, if Katsuka revealed the whereabout of Mikimoto, he can make Katsuka's problems go away. Katsuka refused and claimed that Mikimoto was untouchable. He would rather turn himself to the police than betray Mikimoto. Kurosagi's anger exploded. He threw Katsuka against a table and pressed down on him. Katsuka asked if Kurosagi wanted to kill him. Kurosagi yelled, "Yes! I don't care if it's YOU or Mikimoto!" Kurosagi stared down at Katsuka in hatre. Then, he said, "But, I'm not going to kill you, because I'm not like you (Katsuka & Mikimoto)." Tears slowly rolled down Kurosagi's cheeks.

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jun 24th, '06, 18:51

indokid: that's all for ep. 11?

I was hoping to get what was going on in the last part of epsiode 10 when the guy was telling a story and crying.

Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Jun 24th, '06, 20:49

Aww, the line "See you" sounds too fishy though. Would be great to have a second season or a special! I love them both, they did a great job, plus they are kind of nice to look at, too. :-)

I think I'm gonna read the manga too, once I find the time.

indokid

Post by indokid » Jun 24th, '06, 21:25

theresalynne wrote: I was hoping to get what was going on in the last part of epsiode 10 when the guy was telling a story and crying.
i tried to translate as accurate as possible..

episode 10 last part
katsuragi hinted that there is something valuable to be discovered from mizuno kanako (the lady kurosaki helped in this ep)

kurosaki found out that kanako's husband was arrested by the police when he tried to stab with a knife a shirosagi who scammed his money

kurosaki then realised katsuragi is playing a game with him..

*scene showing katsuragi's paper*
"Start! -> Mizuno(wife) -> Mizuno(husband) -> (blank) -> (blank) -> Goal!"

kurosaki went to see mr mizuno in the prison.. and learns how he was conned through "franchise scamming" by a man called katsuka

katsuka was the same conman who played a part in swindling kuro's dad

mr mizuno's story made kurosaki remember his dad
in his own words:
"father.. i met a person just like you today... but unlike you.. he did not kill any of his family member"

meanwhile, kashina has an arrest warrant to capture kurosaki, after the shirosagi from episode 1 agreed to testify against kurosaki

kurosaki decided that if he were to go after katsuka, it may eventually lead him to mikimoto, the other shirosagi whom swindled his dad

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 24th, '06, 22:08

THankss for all the translation >o< , kyaaa , personnaly I like the ending , it was really open X] and so cute LOL

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 25th, '06, 00:03

thanx for all the spoiler!!! :cheers:

so happy to see that the ending is not that sad as I thought :roll
cant wait to see^^

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jun 25th, '06, 02:52

indokid wrote:i tried to translate as accurate as possible..

episode 10 last part
katsuragi hinted that there is something valuable to be discovered from mizuno kanako (the lady kurosaki helped in this ep)

kurosaki found out that kanako's husband was arrested by the police when he tried to stab with a knife a shirosagi who scammed his money

kurosaki then realised katsuragi is playing a game with him..

*scene showing katsuragi's paper*
"Start! -> Mizuno(wife) -> Mizuno(husband) -> (blank) -> (blank) -> Goal!"

kurosaki went to see mr mizuno in the prison.. and learns how he was conned through "franchise scamming" by a man called katsuka

katsuka was the same conman who played a part in swindling kuro's dad

mr mizuno's story made kurosaki remember his dad
in his own words:
"father.. i met a person just like you today... but unlike you.. he did not kill any of his family member"

meanwhile, kashina has an arrest warrant to capture kurosaki, after the shirosagi from episode 1 agreed to testify against kurosaki

kurosaki decided that if he were to go after katsuka, it may eventually lead him to mikimoto, the other shirosagi whom swindled his dad
Thank you so much!! I can't wait to watch the final episode now. *is excited*

And after an hour I am still the last person to have posted here so I will just update. I just finished watching Ep. 11 and I cried so much. And sometimes I even screamed at the monitor.
There definitely needs to be more in the future. Mikimoto is still on the loose. However, I guess I'm satisfied with the ending like the rest. I can't believe Yukari outed him. She's really baka if she thinks he could ever want to be with her. What if she got jealous again? She'd have him killed or something.

I still don't understand what Kurosaki and Katsuragi were saying. And what was Tsurara shouting to Kuro when he was being taken away in the cop car? I cried a lot at that part. I'm a sap anyway, though. Oh, and the conversations between Tsu and Katsuragi. ??

I think with Tsu still wanting to become a prosecutor, even if Kurosagi comes back in another season, they still wouldn't be able to be together. I doubt he will ever take back all he's done, nor will he pledge to stay away from tracking down Mikimoto. Does anyone else believe that's where he's headed to now?

Is the manga still continuing? What else happens in the manga? Anything besides what we've already seen?

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 25th, '06, 08:04

syiezha wrote:thanks indokid and vtx for the help..

would also want to know...
what did kashina said to Katsuragi's secretary when she bought the roses that made her so disturbed? what did kurosagi do to katsura ( the swindler with the spectacle- if i get the name right)
mi do arigato gozaimashta!
Here's wat ya wanna know :D
Kashina told Katsuragi's secretary, Hayasa was actually the child of Katsuragi's lover. Her father, chef of the restaurant was Katsuragi's best and only friend. But he betrayed Katsuragi and ran away with Hayasa's mother. It was unknown whether her real father was Katsuragi. But it seems she hated her chef father for some reasons and thus treated Katsuragi as her real father. She was probably disturbed as she felt her mother has betrayed Katsuragi and probably wonders if Katsuragi was her real father after all.

Kurosagi tricked Kazusa in the last episode to pay upfront 5 million as a preconditon before he could sell his failing franchise chain to Kurosagi's company... which obviously didn't exist. Kazusa being desperate to sell away his franchise (which was facing pending lawsuits) agreed to pay, believing the money will eventually be returned once the deal came through.

syiezha

Post by syiezha » Jun 25th, '06, 08:56

wow!! that was totally unexpected! many thanks vtx.

as for theresalynne ...

i only understand few sentence there.. so here it is..
when tsurara running to kurosakii.. and when the patrol car stopped at the trafic light.. she said "Anata hitori ja nai!" ( You're not alone) - a few times and when the patrol car moved, she was shouting "dakara..dakara gambate" (so.. so work hard (or good luck i presume?) .. so that's all i know. hope it helps

Shina

Post by Shina » Jun 25th, '06, 09:39

So hmm kurosagi end hope they made Season 2 ;)Bang!!!! XDDDDDDGood ending :)