[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
nilu20

Post by nilu20 » Mar 12th, '07, 01:03

kawaiigarden wrote:Yes, in April.
YAY!!! :cheers: What a great b-day gift!!!!

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 15th, '07, 06:12

I hope their is no continuation of this drama. I actually didn't like it. I only liked the storylines and the swindling plans, but the actors got me pissed off. I mean , I don't want to see Yamapi pouting all the time about his past. And some ditz , like Maki, running for him in the end, barely holding her pants on her waist lol (I'm beginning to think she's got a big ass). I like Horikita Maki as an actor , don't get me wrong. But , I only liked Yamapi in Nobuta wo Produce. Now, I just think it's his popularity that boosted him. His acting skills aren't that good lol. Someone, tell me if I'm wrong. I bet a bunch of fangirls are ready to kill me.

hito

Post by hito » Mar 15th, '07, 06:53

dont worry, i know where you're coming from. Yamapi has only really played high shool roles and seeing him as a professional con artist is a tad unrealistic. The fact that he still has his 'youthful' looks is what makes his character abit unbeleivable. i rkn an older actor should have played the role of Kurosagi, but overall his performance was good enough to keep me watching. As for a 2nd season, i personally wouldn't mind, seeing how the ending wasnt really solved...
Last edited by hito on Mar 15th, '07, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Mar 15th, '07, 07:14

gs56cb wrote:I hope their is no continuation of this drama. I actually didn't like it. I only liked the storylines and the swindling plans, but the actors got me pissed off. I mean , I don't want to see Yamapi pouting all the time about his past. And some ditz , like Maki, running for him in the end, barely holding her pants on her waist lol (I'm beginning to think she's got a big ass, which isn't bad because not many Japanese girls have an ass, flat pancake lol). I like Horikita Maki as an actor , don't get me wrong. But , I only liked Yamapi in Nobuta wo Produce. Now, I just think it's his popularity that boosted him. His acting skills aren't that good lol. Someone, tell me if I'm wrong. I bet a bunch of fangirls are ready to kill me.

harukaya

Post by harukaya » Mar 25th, '07, 06:05

gs56cb wrote:
gs56cb wrote:I hope their is no continuation of this drama. I actually didn't like it. I only liked the storylines and the swindling plans, but the actors got me pissed off. I mean , I don't want to see Yamapi pouting all the time about his past. And some ditz , like Maki, running for him in the end, barely holding her pants on her waist lol (I'm beginning to think she's got a big ass, which isn't bad because not many Japanese girls have an ass, flat pancake lol). I like Horikita Maki as an actor , don't get me wrong. But , I only liked Yamapi in Nobuta wo Produce. Now, I just think it's his popularity that boosted him. His acting skills aren't that good lol. Someone, tell me if I'm wrong. I bet a bunch of fangirls are ready to kill me.
haha..i second this..the drama was repetitive and if it wasn't for all the cosplays, i doubt i would have continued watching til the end..as for yampi's acting skills, i'll comment again after his upcoming drama..looks like there's potential for him to improve! 8)

veracious

Post by veracious » Mar 26th, '07, 09:42

I find this drama difficult to have an opinion on... Basically, there's things I liked and disliked and they almost equal each other out so I guess my opinion's sort of neutral?

I liked -
1) the heroine - so adorable and devoted in her love.
2) the swindling at first - felt refreshing and the plots were neat.
3) the angsty romance - mostly because of the heroine.

I disliked
1) Yukari - what an awful b*tch.
2) Yamapi - he was okay but I just didn't see the big deal, didn't find him hot etc. (Sorry, fans!) I didn't care to see him, even in 'funny' get-ups..
3) the swindling at the end - just got ooold and dull.
4) the creepy old man - eurghhh.

I hope for continuation because I kinda wanna see the leads actually get together. But I dunno... :/ If there's no continuation, I won't care.

T-chan

Post by T-chan » Mar 26th, '07, 16:28

I agree a bit with veracious. Though I liked Yamapi and the funny get-ups. But I really agree on the swindling at the end. It became too much, and I kept hoping that something new would happen. Or at least that there would be cases that would hold on further than just one episode! It sort of reminded me a bit about the Ranma manga, which I really liked at first, but then things happened again and again, too quickly.

But I'm all up for more of the series, as the ending sort of ticked me off. It made it seem like there wasn't really that much point in watching the show, as not too much happened... But still... Yamapi with black hair equals goodness...

And just cause I'm feeling in the mood, a collage with some of Yamapi's get-ups ;)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/A ... escopy.jpg[/img]

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Apr 21st, '07, 23:08

nilu20 wrote:
kawaiigarden wrote:Yes, in April.
YAY!!! :cheers: What a great b-day gift!!!!
holdon. In April of what? 2007? or 08?

btw, i just finished the series, and i think that there will be a 2nd season of it. cause like he didn't defeat his enemy yet. so yeah. hoping for it. and also i would love to see a little more romance

Deleted User 100869

Post by Deleted User 100869 » Apr 22nd, '07, 00:31

I just finished the drama also, and for me, I hate hate hate hate hate cliffhanger endings like this. In my opinion they should A. Tie up all loose ends, like if Kurosagi likes her and they get together etc. or B. announce a 2nd season a little while after the first ends. For all we know there might be a 2nd season in 2 years, a special in one year, or nothing at all.

And I personally loved this drama :lol Not just because Pi was in it, but because I think it was a good story overall and I enjoyed watching it.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 23rd, '07, 14:58

I find this drama difficult to have an opinion on... Basically, there's things I liked and disliked and they almost equal each other out so I guess my opinion's sort of neutral?

I liked -
1) the heroine - so adorable and devoted in her love.
2) the swindling at first - felt refreshing and the plots were neat.
3) the angsty romance - mostly because of the heroine.

I disliked
1) Yukari - what an awful b*tch.
2) Yamapi - he was okay but I just didn't see the big deal, didn't find him hot etc. (Sorry, fans!) I didn't care to see him, even in 'funny' get-ups..
3) the swindling at the end - just got ooold and dull.
4) the creepy old man - eurghhh.

I hope for continuation because I kinda wanna see the leads actually get together. But I dunno... :/ If there's no continuation, I won't care.
HANDS DOWN TO THIS COMMENT!!!

i Like non bias comments!!! too bad there are onLy FEW of them... yebOi to you :cheers:

yeah most fans say its the best drama simpLy bcoz of yamapi!! dont worry i aLso Love yamapi but i dont consider this drama as the awesome as you guys impLy...

iLL aLso List down Like veracious did:

i Like:
- how kuro take charge of various situations
- tsurara's courage to teLL her feeLIngs [yebOi for maki-chan for being simpLe yet cLassy]

dont Like:
- that i waited for 11 eps thinking that kurosaki wiLL somehow express his obvious feeLIngs for tsurara... but unfortunateLy he didnt... too bad for someone Like me who support YaMaki pair... if im the scriptwriter iLL make Kuro swaLLow his pride and say something Like "hey tsurara, you know im a swindler, i Like you but were not meant to be"... or something cheesy Like that so that this drama couLd have existent Love story

kurosagi 2nd season? whhhaaat?!?!?!?!?!

thank you... *bow*

anime76

Post by anime76 » Apr 25th, '07, 11:30

i like the Kurosagi. Not because of Yamapi & Maki but because the swindling cases were interesting. I also liked the bantering between Maki's character & Kurosagi. (nearing the end of the series, i knew they would not be together - cause Kurosagi will not give up swindling even after he gets his revenge)

However there are a few points that needs to be expressed:
a/ Yes I agree, the cases got bad in the end. Didn't like the last case at all. It was just a waste of time for everyone to be chasing all over for nothing.
b/ They still didn't reveal why the bartender/shopkeeper wants to protech Kurasagi's enemy. WHY? i just don't get this.
c/ agrees about Yukari. the character is very very stupid. All we know is that her family is screwed up & that's about it. what is the point of having this character if the swindling cases never involves her? (don't consider her case with Kurosagi's friend as it lasted less than one episode, plus it was only half the story) Come on, she was not even a good love rival. Kurosagi just ignores her! Plus how stupid can u get - have you ever seen a swindler advertise his services?
At least the senpai (Maki's & Yukari's) character have more contribution. She gives advice of Maki & her grandmother was swindled.

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Apr 25th, '07, 12:46

Good comments, anime76! :-)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Apr 25th, '07, 14:19

nice one, anime76

Funnykido

Post by Funnykido » Apr 28th, '07, 21:34

karin-chan wrote:

dont Like:
- that i waited for 11 eps thinking that kurosaki wiLL somehow express his obvious feeLIngs for tsurara... but unfortunateLy he didnt... too bad for someone Like me who support YaMaki pair... if im the scriptwriter iLL make Kuro swaLLow his pride and say something Like "hey tsurara, you know im a swindler, i Like you but were not meant to be"... or something cheesy Like that so that this drama couLd have existent Love story

b]
Hi! I've never posted on d-addicts before but I've bene reading the Kurosagi posts for a while and thought I'd comment.

To Karin-chan: I think that when Kurosaki calls Tsurara 'Yoshikawa Tsurara' intsead of 'Yoshida' like he always does, he was admitting that he has feelings for her.

If you think about it, the reason he always called her 'Yoshida' was because it gave the impression that he was totally indifferent towards her, not even caring enough to remember her name. Also, by calling her 'Yoshida' he conveys that what she says isn't important enough for him to listen to or pay attention to.

But in the last episode when Kurosaki calls her by her real name, he's acknowledging that in fact he <i>wasn't</i> indifferent to her; That he did actually know her real name and that he did remember it and that he does listen when she talks to him and that he pays attention to her.

By calling her by her given name he's acknowledging that she's not just some stupid pesky college student that he can barely put up with, but rather a woman that he has feelings for.

Also, by acknowledging that he's known her real name the whole time, it shows that he used 'Yoshida' purposely to annoy her.

And as Yukari said in episode 5 (To Tsurara) about liking somebody, if you like somebody you always want to contradict them. By ignoring Tsurara's protests to him calling her 'Yoshida' he's purposely contradicting her, also.

vampirehunter-d

Music for KUROSAGI ?

Post by vampirehunter-d » Apr 29th, '07, 05:17

Hey guys,

You know like most of you I really,really love the music for dramas. My favorites are 'Nobuta Wo Produce' and 'Hana Yori Dango' and I have the music for them but can some kind soul out there tell me where I can get the music for 'Kurosagi'??? I dont think it was ever officially released but if someone has the music even unofficially I would pay money for it. The music really moves my soul. I think the guy who composed the music also did 'Hana yori dango'. Does anyone know anything about the guy and if his other releases are just as nice as the music in 'Kurosagi'?

Yes, so if anyone can help me track down the music for 'Kurosagi' that will be great !
I will be most grateful ! :-)

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Apr 29th, '07, 13:32

Funnykido, that was a beautiful explanation, and I entirely agree with you! :wub:

Now if only we could hope about a season 2 or a special, to see those feelings played out! XD :wub:
vampirehunter-d wrote:Hey guys,

You know like most of you I really,really love the music for dramas. My favorites are 'Nobuta Wo Produce' and 'Hana Yori Dango' and I have the music for them but can some kind soul out there tell me where I can get the music for 'Kurosagi'??? I dont think it was ever officially released but if someone has the music even unofficially I would pay money for it. The music really moves my soul. I think the guy who composed the music also did 'Hana yori dango'. Does anyone know anything about the guy and if his other releases are just as nice as the music in 'Kurosagi'?

Yes, so if anyone can help me track down the music for 'Kurosagi' that will be great !
I will be most grateful ! :-)
I don't think anyone has got more music from Kurosagi besides "Daite Senorita", or else it'd be all over the place... :unsure: :-( You do have Daite Senorita, do you? :-) 'Cause I have it already uploaded and could share it, if not!

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Apr 29th, '07, 15:30

Everybody want to see Yamaki couple again.But I really don't know when it could be.Because first their schedules seem pretty full, even in 2008.Maki will play in Hatsu Hime and there'll be 49 epsiodes, so a very long drama.
But Yamapi said that it's sure that he'll play again with Maki, because there is a project, but he can't reveal what it is.
A season 2 for Kurosagi or even a special will be great.Me too I don't like the end.It seems that the director likes to not put an end in Yamaki relationships in drama.It's always vague.
Me too I wanted to hear Kurosagi said : Yoshida you're a real pain, but I love you.
But the last scene when he went to see her is so beautiful, especially his little smile.So cute, and tsurara said to him : One day, I'll caught you, for sure.

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Apr 29th, '07, 15:47

Kurosagi!! One of my favorite dramas! I really do hope they make another season or at least a SP! The ending was way too open ended for it to just end like that! He wasn't able to catch that last swindler (I remember his name.. Mikimoto?). They HAVE to end this properly.. it kills me how there's no conclusion to this story :glare: !

vampirehunter-d

Music for kurosagi

Post by vampirehunter-d » Apr 30th, '07, 06:36

Thanks so much for the reply !

Yeah it's really sweet of you to offer me 'Daite Senorita' but I have the cd. Man, I just hope so much that they will release the soundtrack !!

Thanks again !! :-)

Jerome

bl00_4ng31

Post by bl00_4ng31 » Apr 30th, '07, 07:03

awwwww i really want a kurosagi special too :cry: yamapi was just too hot in there!!! :]]]]

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Apr 30th, '07, 09:35

I guess, the very fact that they didn't release the OST yet is even one more clue that that special is coming... sooner or later! :-) (Please God make it sooner!! XD :pray:)

vampirehunter-d

I agree !!

Post by vampirehunter-d » Apr 30th, '07, 11:49

Yeah, I agree the sooner the better. Maybe they are saving the OST for a second series of Kurosagi. I wish they would translate the manga into English.

Jerome :-)

Yvon

Post by Yvon » May 13th, '07, 14:27

Anyway, after rewatching nobuta wo produce and kurosagi...I became sentimental... :roll
I want to post a serious comment ...
Kurosagi is a great drama because you can also learn many things from it.
From money transactions to tips in avoiding being swindled.
This kind of drama is advisable to all people.
It's not like other dramas wherein they just make you feel moved but in the end you gain nothing knowledge and values at all.
Kurosagi proves that watching dramas are not just wasting time because you can get more informations,wisdom and moral lessons out of it.
I can still remember that Nobuta wo produce and kurosagi are the reasons that made me watch more japanese dramas, so japanese entertainment should be thankful for having these series.
And these series won't be possible without the wonderful casts especially Maki Horikita and Yamashita Tomohisa.Picking the right casts to perform and portray roles is one of the big importance in a succession of a series.Ganbatte!yamaki!

eUxaZnxRo

Post by eUxaZnxRo » May 13th, '07, 14:42

@vampirehunter-d: although the manga hasn't been officially been translated, www.stoptazmo.com and its sistersite www.mangarun.com have translated the first 4 chapters. on stoptazmo you can download it, while mangarun lets you read it online. enjoy :D

Yvon

Kurosagi Movie Confirmed

Post by Yvon » Jun 7th, '07, 09:32

FROM TOKYOGRAPH:

Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.

Yamashita Tomohisa’s first movie performance!
Kurosagi returns!

On the 6th, we discovered that TBS’s drama “Kurosagi” which aired last April with NewS’s Yamashita Tomohisa as a swindler, will become a movie. This is Yamasita’s first movie role. He will be a swindler who coolly deceives other swindlers who have evil intentions. Horikita Maki and Ichikawa Yui will also be acting in this. The drama had an overall viewing average of 15.7 %, and with this popularity, it seems that “Kurosagi” will have an interesting plot to reveal next spring.

Yamashita’s break came with his first leading role in a drama, and this time, it’ll be his first leading role in a movie.

“Kurosagi” is a hit comic that has sold over 350 thousand sets. The swindlers who deceive others with words are the “shirosagi”. The swindlers who play with people’s feelings are “akasagi”. And the one who only aims to take large sums of money from shiro and akasagi is a Kurosaki, Yamashita’s character, who goes by the name of Kurosagi. This enjoyable human empathy drama’s popularity is bringing it back to the big screen.

The drama’s producer says, “I originally wanted to make a movie. It shows the bitter regret that people have when people they trust betray them. As they are deceived, how people trust others. I want to bring out people’s acts and souls as well as the human nature."

On Yamashita, he compliments, “He sticks perfectly to the main character of the drama, and he becomes a hero that rids the world of bad people”. He adds, “He’s matured since then, and it seems as if he’s deepened his perspective. If he can successfully bring that to life on screen, he’ll outdo “Sting” (a 1973 movie on a swindler).”

Yamashita: “I was hoping for a movie role, and to be able to be the leading role in the drama was really worthwhile”, he says thankfully. “In this Kurosagi role, the character is totally opposite of the drama I am doing now (Fuji Television’s “Proposal Daisakusen” in which he is a man who cannot confess his love to his childhood friend) so I will try my best to return to Kurosaki. Since this is my first movie, I will put lots of effort into it and do my best.”

CREDITS TO:KARIN and SOBACHAN of
yamaki.co.nr

Reivilo

Post by Reivilo » Jun 7th, '07, 09:56

Woah here is what I call a wonderful news. I just finished watching Kurosagi a week ago and already can't wait for a sequel. My deepest thoughts for the ones who have been waiting for already a year.

Do we know if the movie will be a sequel or not ?

Anyway thanks again for the news, you just made my day.

SmiLeeGirl

Post by SmiLeeGirl » Jun 7th, '07, 10:03

OOOH I can't wait -- when they say movie they mean release in the theater (not a drama SP) -- so does that mean it won't be allowed on d addicts (like tokyo friends movie)?

Smi

F4

Post by F4 » Jun 7th, '07, 10:37

@Yvon@ Good news

Thanks

gs56cb

Post by gs56cb » Jun 8th, '07, 22:07

the whole thing is good, just the acting needs some help. Take out Yamapi, He is not good for the part.

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Jun 9th, '07, 20:01

A movie? that's awesome.
it would have been better if it's drama but it's cool

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 9th, '07, 20:19

gs56cb wrote:the whole thing is good, just the acting needs some help. Take out Yamapi, He is not good for the part.
??? anti-Yamapi.. :lol

but I have seen Kurosagi drama many many time... Tomohisa Yamashita have done the job really well. :thumright:

GOOD LUCK to him... to Yamapi and Horikita Maki... YAMAKI :notworthy:

just want to know who will be the actors and actress for this Kurosagi movie..
is he Kurosagi will do the revenge alone or will team up with another swindler???

I hope we will see this movie will outdo Liar Game, James Bond, Trick drama series and Detective Conan... hahaha

love to see live-action movie :P

Transformers the movie are coming out right... wanna see it. 8)

sunnystar

Post by sunnystar » Jun 10th, '07, 07:44

I hope the movie will come out soon! 8D And in Singapore too. Singapore rarely airs movies from Japan/Korea/Taiwan, where most of the good films are, in my opinion :/

GO YAMAKI! >D

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Jun 23rd, '07, 12:18

i really loved the song for kurosagi. it also doesnt hurt that yamapi and maki are both in this drama too. i lvoe the overall concept of the drama, but i think some of the swindling parts werent too exciting. also, yamapi needs to look more menacing and fierce in some scenes...but i just love his acting overall. he has a cute way of moving around and it was because of him in nobuta wo produce that i started to watch this.

i cant wait for the movie to come out too! yamapi w/ dark hair and a serious look along w/ maki in it equals <3

crescent

Post by crescent » Jun 27th, '07, 19:15

About the fanfic.. of these two (YaMaki :D )
My personal favourite is 'Bittersweet* - 'This ugly yet beautiful world'' (awsome vid)
U can watch the trailer here :
And the real story is here:
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Bittersweet/
and you can search more: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/
I hope that helped! :thumright:
:P

crescent

Post by crescent » Jun 27th, '07, 19:23

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 27th, '07, 19:43

u guys should read macabre... it's in that site!!! really good

malay_tiger

Post by malay_tiger » Jun 27th, '07, 20:06

Elfen

Post by Elfen » Jul 8th, '07, 11:05

Well, there is a Kurosagi Movie in 2008.
I think its the continuous of where this story left.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jul 8th, '07, 11:24

YamaKi reunion LoL okay I wish Kurosaki gt his revenge this time so finally he's free & could get together with Tsurara... ah for god. sake!!! ptjuçé'à(uéç'-àhy

nagellack

Post by nagellack » Jul 24th, '07, 19:32

i hope that this time the film will include more scences betweeen yamapi and maki >.<

xsakaiie

Post by xsakaiie » Jul 24th, '07, 22:19

They can do anything, but they CAN'T take you Yamapi and Horikita; or else, the movie is worth some piece of **** -_- !

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 25th, '07, 15:22

this is one jdorama i really enjoyed watching...love it everytime he swindles somebody...and of course the yamaki loveteam <333 and need i say yamapi is really sexy with his black hair and red suspenders *glomps*

nagellack

Post by nagellack » Jul 26th, '07, 02:24

i think they will release a kurosagi ost, when the movie comes out ( just my thought)

i want to have this ost >.<

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 26th, '07, 02:37

chocodreamer wrote:this is one jdorama i really enjoyed watching...love it everytime he swindles somebody...and of course the yamaki loveteam <333 and need i say yamapi is really sexy with his black hair and red suspenders *glomps*
i know right.. like the kurosagi hair was the sexiest ever... not that i dislike his hair now.. <33
pi is just sexy and i want to see yamaki scenes in this movie.. maybe a kiss :whistling:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Jul 26th, '07, 10:42

kozumifan wrote:like the kurosagi hair was the sexiest ever... not that i dislike his hair now.. <33
pi is just sexy and i want to see yamaki scenes in this movie.. maybe a kiss :whistling:
YUPYUPYUP! his kurosagi hair is the SEXIEST ever!!! it just makes him more manly and ---rawr!!! haha

more yamaki scenes! hoping for a kiss on the movie (now that maki's eighteen)...it's just disappointing not to see any in the drama :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Aug 7th, '07, 23:07

anyone knows where to download the kurosagi dvd specials/behind the scenes? :-)

eirammm

Post by eirammm » Aug 13th, '07, 00:12

chocodreamer wrote:
kozumifan wrote:like the kurosagi hair was the sexiest ever... not that i dislike his hair now.. <33
YUPYUPYUP! his kurosagi hair is the SEXIEST ever!!! it just makes him more manly and ---rawr!!! haha

more yamaki scenes! hoping for a kiss on the movie (now that maki's eighteen)...it's just disappointing not to see any in the drama :P

I ALSO LOVE HIS HAIR IN THIS DRAMA... *drools* so manly... and yes, i'd like to see a kissing scene of maki and yamapi too.... too bad maki's first on screen kiss was not with yamapi **sniffling cuz she's a yamaki fan**

anyhoo, i enjoy kurosagi.. of course yamaki is in here.... i wish there were more yamapi paring in the future and not just with the upcoming kurosagi movie... like some sort of love story....

my favourite part is in this one was the last episode.. [spoiler]when kurosaki was about to do his "bang" style at tsurara and to his surprise, tsurara did the same thing..LOL...[/spoiler] then he smiles like that... AWWWW WHAT A HOT SMILE..lol

kakasensai

Kurosagi Season 2?

Post by kakasensai » Sep 12th, '07, 07:19

Hey guys and gals, I noticed that Kurosagi season aint over, because mikimato is not swindled yet by Kurosagi...

HMmm Also that girl is not a prosecuter yet.... Possible Season 2?

What ya think :blink

I so want season 2

Quistounette

Post by Quistounette » Sep 12th, '07, 07:22

next year there will be the movie so I think that he'll swindle him in the movie...

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Sep 12th, '07, 07:29

No one knows if there will be a season 2, but a movie has been confirmed.

Article from TokyoGraph:
Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.
Link of article here: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1175

Unless the movie really moves away from the storyline, I don't see a season 2 happening. I think the movie will probably close up the ambiguity that season 1 left. But as a Yamapi fan, I do hope there is a season 2. He's sooo hot as Kurosagi :heart:

kakasensai

Thanks

Post by kakasensai » Sep 12th, '07, 11:46

Hey THanks FOr Replying, Oh A Movie, wow Im looking forward to that, cant wait, Im hoping for SEAson 2 but who knows, movies longer and not in parts ^^

One other guess and Im probably right, is the guy actor named Kurosagi the singer of the introduction in the drama,,, I can recongnize.. :unsure:

IndieRockerette

Post by IndieRockerette » Sep 13th, '07, 04:57

The actor that plays Kurosagi is Yamashita Tomohisa.. haha you can see him in my avatar and signature. He sang the opening song, "Daite Senorita." He also has a MV and CD out with that song. Yamapi (his nickname) is pretty popular in Japan and also very popular with us fangirls here on D-Addicts (currently 1300+ pages of fangirling dedicated to him XD )!!

znikaraz

Post by znikaraz » Sep 15th, '07, 09:01

i've got all kurosagi episodes saved on my ipod so i could watch yamapi anytime and anywhere i want, hehe.

i'm happy to hear yamapi's chara is coming back -and- in a movie!

and love as i may maki horikita as an actress, i hope there would be an improvement on her character coz i found her a bit annoying in the series. adorable, but annoying.

now, let us all cross our fingers for kurosagi season 2!

kakasensai

weeee

Post by kakasensai » Sep 16th, '07, 08:23

hehe hope season 2 comes and movie XD ....hehe

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Sep 16th, '07, 08:31

sesaon 2?
really?
sugoi...i want to see..yeah :cheers:

kakasensai

Post by kakasensai » Sep 16th, '07, 08:36

Hopefully there is season 2 hehe

nutrilift

Post by nutrilift » Nov 28th, '07, 13:40

hello there,
i posted a link with all episod for download
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_55588.htm
bye :)
Last edited by nutrilift on Nov 29th, '07, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.

fleng

Post by fleng » Nov 28th, '07, 16:08

thanks nuriflt , was looking around for hours for xdcc servers for this, too bad there arent any. The torrent is slow too :( but at least idols unlimited have megaupload links and also now yours :D. san kyu.

Btw, whats Yamaki? i know yamapi is Yamashita's nick name.

Yamaki - Yamashita + Maki??

saily

Post by saily » Dec 4th, '07, 12:56

Wow

I love Pee So Must

anmech

Post by anmech » Dec 8th, '07, 12:31

erinitegami

Post by erinitegami » Dec 14th, '07, 06:06

i love yamashita tomohisa.
he looks so cool in kurosagi.
i can't wait for the movie next year (:
oh, i love the many disguises he has.
he looks gorgeous in whatever he wears..
yes, even the janitor clothes LOL!!!

klon22

Post by klon22 » Jan 2nd, '08, 22:19

hey guys, check the kurosagi movie trailer :

http://www.kurosagi-movie.jp/

i wanna watch the movie..

:D

piru666

Post by piru666 » Jan 18th, '08, 10:07

Can anybody help me please? Kurosagi said in every episode the sentence "thank you very much as always" How do you write it in japanese and how do you spell it?

I hope somebody can help me :)

hadmish

Post by hadmish » Mar 17th, '08, 04:44

has anyone seen the movie? I wonder what people thought about it.....
I just saw it last night and Ive no one to talk to about it..............

hey9

Post by hey9 » Mar 17th, '08, 21:39

The ending...
Ugh! I didn't mind the ending overall, even though I thought it was a little too open-ended, but I was so annoyed that Yukari had such an important part in the story. That ho is so annoying, the whole series she's acting like a spoiled douche, she ends up screwing things up for Kurosaki, and then she asks for Tsurara's forgiveness. I would have kicked her in the face! /rant

I hope the movie ties up some of the loose ends...and maybe have Yukari fall down an abandoned mineshaft or something.

minamichan03

is it good?

Post by minamichan03 » May 31st, '08, 02:15

is this a good jdrama...?
just wondering.. because, i haven't watched this yet.. but some say,liar game was way too better than kurosagi...
what do you think?
though i want to see yamapi and maki together again aside nobuta wo produce... hehe

SpacePig

Post by SpacePig » May 31st, '08, 02:39

I would say kurosagi was much better than liar game.

At least the cases were more real compared to liar game.

miraidreem

Post by miraidreem » May 31st, '08, 02:42

klon22 wrote:hey guys, check the kurosagi movie trailer :

http://www.kurosagi-movie.jp/

i wanna watch the movie..

:D
me too :-)

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » May 31st, '08, 16:41

SpacePig wrote:I would say kurosagi was much better than liar game.

At least the cases were more real compared to liar game.
hmm.. is it so...?
well.. i'll also try to watch this... :-)

herie_marie

Liar game > Kurosagi

Post by herie_marie » Jul 19th, '08, 17:42

I think the story line of Liar Game is way better than Kurosagi. However, I just wanted to see Yamaki one more time so :wub: .... [/b]