[Discussion] Kurosagi - starring Yamashita Tomohisa

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Mythrel

Post by Mythrel » Jul 20th, '06, 22:16

Its a shame to hate something so much you can't see the good in it. I think his acting was perfect he brought life into his character. Maki is an amazing actress and I don't think many can even come close to her ability so I don't think they can judge it on that. I thought the series was cute and moving. To me I enjoyed it more than any series I've seen so far. It maybe isn't as dramatic or touching as some, but it was a fun enjoyable series. I want a season 2 damnit and I want it yesterday! XD

OvertheRainbow

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jul 20th, '06, 22:29

I loved it. Some scenes were really touching and almost made me cry. Even though I wanted more to happen between the main characters, the ending was very cute ^^. I especially love the part where the fireworks went off and he was hiding behind her and she was like "Why am I in front?" and he's like "Because I'm the landlord"..so funny^^. One thing I didn't like was the police officer..why? Because his laughing freaks me out..he would just randomly start laughing and it sounded so fake like he was pushing it and he laughed the same exact way every time....

hisa

Post by hisa » Jul 21st, '06, 00:01

OvertheRainbow wrote:I loved it. Some scenes were really touching and almost made me cry. Even though I wanted more to happen between the main characters, the ending was very cute ^^. I especially love the part where the fireworks went off and he was hiding behind her and she was like "Why am I in front?" and he's like "Because I'm the landlord"..so funny^^. One thing I didn't like was the police officer..why? Because his laughing freaks me out..he would just randomly start laughing and it sounded so fake like he was pushing it and he laughed the same exact way every time....
same! the police officer was annoying! And what was with his dramatic gestures (like when he would turn his head)??

I loved the parts when yoshikawa would tell kurosaki that he isn't alone...

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 21st, '06, 03:40

ahaha i agree with hisa ^^
the police officer was heaps scary!! hes laugh sounded sooo fake!!!! -____- freak mee out that guy!! XD
yeah and i thought it was heaps kyoott wen maki told yamap that hes not alonee .. it made mee cryyy ><
and the bits where yamap criess ... he looked adorablee!!

yfcrystalise

Post by yfcrystalise » Jul 21st, '06, 04:05

I have to agree that Kashina was messed up!! His gung-ho attitude and obsession with getting Kurosagi freaked the living daylights out of me...!!! The last time we see him with Kurosagi when he says he will get him one day and then bursts out in laughter, then gets up and walks away!? What a weirdo... but if there is going to be more Kurosagi, there will be more Kashina... hehe...

I have to also agree with kawaiiness__ though.... I absolutely hated Yukari... and when she sold Kurosagi out because of jealousy, I only hated her more... Grrr... that girl gets in the way of everything! (Sorry Yui fans, I dont hate her, just her character in the drama :P )

Jin_YamaPi

Post by Jin_YamaPi » Jul 21st, '06, 12:17

hello minna!!!! do you know if there will be KUROSAGI OST???

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 12:25

OvertheRainbow wrote:I loved it. Some scenes were really touching and almost made me cry. Even though I wanted more to happen between the main characters, the ending was very cute ^^. I especially love the part where the fireworks went off and he was hiding behind her and she was like "Why am I in front?" and he's like "Because I'm the landlord"..so funny^^. One thing I didn't like was the police officer..why? Because his laughing freaks me out..he would just randomly start laughing and it sounded so fake like he was pushing it and he laughed the same exact way every time....
omg the fireworks part was one of my favs, i laughed so hard everytime they had a flashback of it and yamap wqas like 'I'm the landlord!" and when he was laughing in tht scene it was soooo cute, and especially nice since he had been so serious during the show
everytime he cried....wahh, i felt like crying too, it was so touching.
but most of all i luved his sarcasism, like the sarcastic smiles he would make. and i luved it how whenever yukari showed up [i couldn't stand her] he would go "she came!"
i was laughing so hard in the last episode when he was in tht playground and he put his coin in the despenser and got tht toy revolver, haha

but i must agree the police officer's laugh was incredibly annoying and fake, it was too over the top

Kawaii Megumi

Post by Kawaii Megumi » Jul 21st, '06, 12:48

I just watched the last episode. WAAAAA I love Yamapi even more after watching Kurosagi X"D In NwP I thought he was kind of.. koekkoek :crazy: Slowly... he began to be my fav character X'D In Kurosagi he was the end :wub: MORE KUROSAGI PLZ! 8)

*shoots Yukari* Annoying **** :cussing:

airskape

Post by airskape » Jul 21st, '06, 16:44

lol yeah..yui (yukari) always gets the bad roles i think..like she was annoying in H2 as well

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 16:54

airskape wrote:lol yeah..yui (yukari) always gets the bad roles i think..like she was annoying in H2 as well
i've nvr seen her before, so i the beginning of the show i thought she was fine, but by the middle to the end i was like i wish yamap would shoot her witha real gun. =P

pikanchi_double

Post by pikanchi_double » Jul 21st, '06, 19:24

Yui was Shin Sawada's imouto in Gokusen 1 ^^ She was also a bit annoying...(but not as much in Kurosagi! yark!)

I'm wondering if there will be a sequel because Kurosaki didn't reach his aim

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 22nd, '06, 00:27

Jin_YamaPi wrote:hello minna!!!! do you know if there will be KUROSAGI OST???
u cn get daite senorita .. the theme songg.. its available on d-addicts too ^^

suparstarx

Post by suparstarx » Jul 24th, '06, 16:21

I think the role of Yukari was written pretty badly. And who walks around looking mean like that all the time? haha
sucky ending to a mediocre series

Ai_Zai_Zai

Post by Ai_Zai_Zai » Jul 25th, '06, 02:41

=( awww .. its over!! i'm really hoping for a special or a second season .. preferably a second season cuz that means more of Yamapi .. LOL

as for the ending ... BANG!! =) ... i've caught the bang disease while i was watching Kurosagi too ... like in pictures, forget the peace sign. now i go BANG! .. LOL .. i was hoping for a hug tho cuz i knew a kiss was out of the question.

chibiskuld

Post by chibiskuld » Jul 25th, '06, 13:10

hrmm finally get to watch the ending for this series
i'm another person who thought there'll be more romantic scenes, but i guess it's weird if kurosaki starts acting all cheesy ... i like how he smiled in the end, coz i mean kurosaki does not smile, but he smiled because of her :p so i guess that showed her importance to him.

acting wise, i thought he has somewhat improved as the series progresses.

ziazia

Post by ziazia » Jul 26th, '06, 19:09

i jUSt watched finish this drama! OMFG i Love IT! hehe yes i want more Kurosagi!!!!! PLSS i need to see more of yamashita tomohisa!!!! so cute! hehee.... but i total love when he smile for her only!! =>>

naoto

Post by naoto » Jul 27th, '06, 07:16

I just finished watching it too~ I liked the ending, unexpected but satisfying.
When he got arrested and mikimoto was in front of the airplane I was so mad I thought that was the end, I was thinking worst ending ever!!! But then kashina told him he would be released tomorrow and I thought huh!??! Nice trick by old guy. Yukari was completely messed if I had a friend like that I wouldn't even open the door for her much less make her tea in the end like tsurara did.

aznkether

Post by aznkether » Jul 27th, '06, 19:51

Two thumbs up for Horikita Maki and YamaPi in this drama, but the other cast members just drag it down. i.e. the policeman Kashina; his laugh makes me want to punch a baby.

Yoshikawa Tsurara's friend, Yukari, is like a freaking stalker. I was hoping before the drama ended that Maki would just punch her in the face.

However, the development between Maki and YamaP and the information revealed about their pasts is what keeps this drama going. Also, the music is not too bad either. Ending is not what you call closure, however, so I'd expect Kurosagi 2 sometime in the future, after all, there is more to cover since it's based off the manga.

But I think Horikita Maki did a superb job in this drama. She really stepped it up and improved herself from Nobuta wo Produce to Kurosagi, and looks A LOT CUTER.

airskape

Post by airskape » Jul 28th, '06, 07:19

aznkether wrote:the policeman Kashina; his laugh makes me want to punch a baby.

I was hoping before the drama ended that Maki would just punch her in the face.
lmao
agreed! :lol

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 30th, '06, 07:06

haha yeah i hate kashina !!~

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Jul 30th, '06, 13:55

On ep5 now, this far it hasn't been that good :P, but the main actor is a funny actor =D.

nxi4

roke

Post by nxi4 » Jul 30th, '06, 14:28

finally got to watch the finale. very enjoyable series! :-)

also i had to share the following photo.
first one is the 22nd floor at my work. the second photo is my computer screen with kurosagi episode 1 paused. (i dont know how to capture video?)

it is a real funny feeling when your office building suddenly appears in one of your favourite current dramas that your watching! :O
Attachments
episode1.jpg
episode1.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 3050 times
22f.jpg
22f.jpg (16.82 KiB) Viewed 3050 times

lordViN

Post by lordViN » Jul 30th, '06, 21:33

I loved this drama, specially horikita maki she was very cute and also perform a very good acting.

I really hope for a second season too, does anybody who had readed the manga knows if this could be possible???? (not spoilers please))

theresalynne

Post by theresalynne » Jul 31st, '06, 01:28

nxi4 - Wow, that is pretty cool. How long have you been working there? Has anyone ever talked about filming going on there?

o0omeh

Post by o0omeh » Jul 31st, '06, 02:11

yea i've juz currently ordered the series..n i cant wait to see it..i only saw 2 episodes i cant wait till i get it..n i also got his first CD..the one with the karaoke n stuff..i am so HAPPY..i hope everyone gets it..it is relli good!!!!1

newersumm

Re: roke

Post by newersumm » Jul 31st, '06, 05:39

nxi4 wrote:finally got to watch the finale. very enjoyable series! :-)

first one is the 22nd floor at my work. the second photo is my computer screen with kurosagi episode 1 paused. (i dont know how to capture video?)

it is a real funny feeling when your office building suddenly appears in one of your favourite current dramas that your watching! :O
You need BS PLAYER for that http://www.bsplayer.org/

Series are AWESOME, finally something new and fresh not like all those school dramas :glare:
Id give it 10 out of 10 :salut: [/url]

RamenChan

Post by RamenChan » Jul 31st, '06, 19:17

I just watched the last episode!

*cries*

The end is so cute^^

Okay I won't say anything else, for those who haven't watched it yet: YOU HAVE TO! <3

hagin

Post by hagin » Aug 1st, '06, 11:48

Is it still ok to download the torrent?I' using bitcomet but what i'm going to used?.SEED,LEACH,or DOWNLOAD?I need a tutorial!PLEASE HELP IREALLY LIKE TO SEE KUROSAGI!IF U HELP ME REALLY REALLY THANKS!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 3rd, '06, 04:03

hagin wrote:Is it still ok to download the torrent?I' using bitcomet but what i'm going to used?.SEED,LEACH,or DOWNLOAD?I need a tutorial!PLEASE HELP IREALLY LIKE TO SEE KUROSAGI!IF U HELP ME REALLY REALLY THANKS!
Most questions can be answered by reading through the D-Addicts FAQ and Video/TOrrent/Subtitle FAQ. If you have additional problems, please ask in the Support Forum.

Thanks

hagin

Post by hagin » Aug 5th, '06, 11:02

But I do'n understand most of it does anyone here uses BITCOMET?

airskape

Post by airskape » Aug 5th, '06, 15:31

all you have to do is download a BT client, download the torrent and let it download..

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 5th, '06, 18:12

Excuse me..I'm so sorry if this is illegal or something like that.
But I wondering whether anyone could tell me where I could download Yamapi and Maki's Personality Test Interview? They did that on a show called Osomano Brunch (is it rite? :blink sorry!).
I was wondering anyone could upload it to me somewhere?
I can't use torrent , megaupload doesn't work for me and clubbox too..

I am soo sorry for troubling all..I just really really want to watch it..
Yamapi and Maki is sooo cute together..

Sorry again and thank you. :|

Jyangel

Kurosagi season 2???

Post by Jyangel » Aug 5th, '06, 19:24

Hi everyone,

Just wonder do anyone have any clue is their going to be season 2 of Kurosagi coz at the last eps of Kurosagi the very end is say "see you" just like HYD too.
Well i pray this will be season coz i very like Kurosagi..........any infor about it share to the fan out there ok thanks......

tenuki

Post by tenuki » Aug 6th, '06, 04:13

This turned out to be a mediocre show. The female characters could not get more annoying.

sweetdreams1891

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Aug 6th, '06, 04:28

chunny wrote:Excuse me..I'm so sorry if this is illegal or something like that.
But I wondering whether anyone could tell me where I could download Yamapi and Maki's Personality Test Interview? They did that on a show called Osomano Brunch (is it rite? :blink sorry!).

im pretty sure you can download it here: http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/
click on the kurosagi poster on the left side of the page and you'll see a list of links. I think its direct download, but its on rapidshare, not megaupload. i hope that helps =)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Aug 6th, '06, 04:34

hagin wrote:But I do'n understand most of it does anyone here uses BITCOMET?
Like I said before, if you have still have questions about how to download, ask in the Support Forum: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_9.htm
That's what it's there for.
This thread is for discussing the drama.

sweetdreams1891

Re: roke

Post by sweetdreams1891 » Aug 6th, '06, 05:05

nxi4 wrote:finally got to watch the finale. very enjoyable series! :-)

wow...thats soo cool!! they look identical to me...even the lightings are the same!! Veryyy weird but nonetheless awesome as well...lols =D

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 6th, '06, 06:42

sweetdreams1891 wrote:
chunny wrote:Excuse me..I'm so sorry if this is illegal or something like that.

im pretty sure you can download it here: http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/
click on the kurosagi poster on the left side of the page and you'll see a list of links. I think its direct download, but its on rapidshare, not megaupload. i hope that helps =)
I've tried.The rapidshare files seems to not work though..Well,its okay... Thanks so much anyways! :-)

hagin

Post by hagin » Aug 6th, '06, 11:20

mizune wrote:
hagin wrote:But I do'n understand most of it does anyone here uses BITCOMET?
Like I said before, if you have still have questions about how to download, ask in the Support Forum: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum_9.htm
That's what it's there for.
This thread is for discussing the drama.
Sorry if I'm so stubborn I just want to see Yamapi coz I'm soo inlove with him! HEHEHe will I'm goin to the link now thanks

cute_clovers

Post by cute_clovers » Aug 7th, '06, 05:54

i love this series, especially the yamapi disguises!! but i was expecting something to happen between tsurara and kurosaki at the end... :-)

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 7th, '06, 11:35

Mmm... the disguises are sexy.
It's pretty amazing how many different ways one can look.

bakki

Post by bakki » Aug 7th, '06, 15:47

cute_clovers wrote:i love this series, especially the yamapi disguises!! but i was expecting something to happen between tsurara and kurosaki at the end... :-)

Mmmmhhh...yeah...so did I.... well, at least we can GUESS something going on....but I'm one of those who feel the happy ending when they see kisses *blush or at least declarations of love.... such a silly girlie!! * blush blush

Kakihara

Post by Kakihara » Aug 7th, '06, 16:00

We just started watching this last night. We finished Nobuta Wo Produce on Saturday. All I can say is Kotani is still amazing!

ajas

Post by ajas » Aug 11th, '06, 06:41

I finished watching Kurosagi 2 weeks ago.. I like it very very much.. YamaPi is sooo diff from Akira. Although Akira still come out from Kurozaki like his dark hair. He look more mature and smarter and still looks hot and young. Yamapi muscle up a bit which is good for him…

I was just wondering though, how come, so many ppl can be cheated by a so young boy. In this drama, YamaPi still 21 year-old.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were going to be part 2 since the ending is a bit hanging.. And I do wish love blossom from those 2. :lol :lol

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 11th, '06, 13:27

ajas wrote:I finished watching Kurosagi 2 weeks ago.. I like it very very much.. YamaPi is sooo diff from Akira. Although Akira still come out from Kurozaki like his dark hair. He look more mature and smarter and still looks hot and young. Yamapi muscle up a bit which is good for him…

I was just wondering though, how come, so many ppl can be cheated by a so young boy. In this drama, YamaPi still 21 year-old.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were going to be part 2 since the ending is a bit hanging.. And I do wish love blossom from those 2. :lol :lol
Ah!!!Someone that has my thoughts the same!!!I soo agree!!!
And I REALLY hope there IS a season 2~~

YamaKi forever!!!

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 12th, '06, 14:03

chunny wrote:
ajas wrote:I finished watching Kurosagi 2 weeks ago.. I like it very very much.. YamaPi is sooo diff from Akira. Although Akira still come out from Kurozaki like his dark hair. He look more mature and smarter and still looks hot and young. Yamapi muscle up a bit which is good for him…

Ah!!!Someone that has my thoughts the same!!!I soo agree!!!
And I REALLY hope there IS a season 2~~

YamaKi forever!!!
YamaKi? YamaPi for correction.
Hmm... I've still yet to get this drama.

Robina

Post by Robina » Aug 12th, '06, 14:26

Pandemonium wrote:
Ne ne ne YamaKi means--Yamapi and Maki together :-) The couple of Kurosagi ^^ did you get it now ^___^

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 12th, '06, 18:16

Robina wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Ne ne ne YamaKi means--Yamapi and Maki together :-) The couple of Kurosagi ^^ did you get it now ^___^
Lol...Yeah..That's what it means..
Arigato Robina-san , for explaining... :w00t:
Do you get it now Pandemonium? :lol

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Aug 13th, '06, 00:24

hehehe the Yamaki thing has started in soompi forum ... you go chunny & Robina ... spread the love for this cute couple !!!! :cheers:

Like others fans, I also wish for a second season. I hope for better cases and way mucher developpemnt between these two characters. We can easely count all the scenes they were having interactions and it's simply not enough. I might try to understand this isn't a love story. Still there's way too many hole that make fans simply wishing for more.

I liked the final scene. But it ending itself doesn't end much in my opinion.

I cheer for a second season.

Anyone know fanfic about Maki and Yamapi ? or Tsurara and Kuro ?

Robina

Post by Robina » Aug 13th, '06, 01:31

MokaGirl wrote:hehehe the Yamaki thing has started in soompi forum ... you go chunny & Robina ... spread the love for this cute couple !!!! :cheers:

Like others fans, I also wish for a second season. I hope for better cases and way mucher developpemnt between these two characters. We can easely count all the scenes they were having interactions and it's simply not enough. I might try to understand this isn't a love story. Still there's way too many hole that make fans simply wishing for more.

I liked the final scene. But it ending itself doesn't end much in my opinion.

I like these couple since NWP and when i saw them in Kurosagi it was great ^^ To be honest, I feel that there might be a 2nd season of Kurosagi...remmber in the last scene of the last epsiode they say See you! the same thing was done in Hana Yori Dango season 1 and now they confirmed about season 2 of it...so this means there will be Kurosagi season 2..maybe after 2 or 3 years :-) just thinking that there might be season 2 of Kurosagi ..i am sooo excited about it :w00t:

About fanfic of YamaKi hmmm i don't know :unsure: if there is...

hitoshy

Post by hitoshy » Aug 16th, '06, 15:17

:cry: OH I wanna know also.....I have been looking for the OST of Kurosagi but I haven't found it

chunny

Post by chunny » Aug 17th, '06, 04:45

MokaGirl wrote:hehehe the Yamaki thing has started in soompi forum ... you go chunny & Robina ... spread the love for this cute couple !!!! :cheers:

oohh!!Soompi??Really?I HAVE to get there now..LOL..
And yeah..i've been searching forever for a Maki Yamapi and Tsurara Kuro fic..Anyone else know?

Aru-chan

Post by Aru-chan » Aug 17th, '06, 05:20

kya~~~~ this drama was sooo awesome!!! like many of you mentioned...I HOPE THERE IS A SEASON 2~ <3
I thought YamaPi was really cute in Nobuta wo Produce, but it was AFTER seeing this drama that I SERIOUSLY fell in LOVE with him~ <3 :wub: In NwP he was adorable and loveble with a bubbly personality. After watching this drama I started listening to his songs too~ (daite senorita was a really good OP theme song for the drama). he seriously got so much sexier in Kurosagi. Did anyone notice the muscles~ *__* kya~ kya~ *ahem* Back to the main topic...I hope there will be more Tsurara x Kurosagi development if there is a season two. Yamapi and Maki really make a cute couple in dramas. (i've been wanting the two of them to pair up in nobuta wo produce too. ><)

btw...Robina...your siggie and avatar are hot! <3

aznstarlu

Post by aznstarlu » Aug 18th, '06, 05:01

whooooaa! they have fanfic for those two? howw cooool xP

anyone mind if someone tells me where is it in soompi?
sorrryy..!

yup yup yup i hope for season 2 as well!

Jyangel

Post by Jyangel » Aug 18th, '06, 11:28

I mean i very hope there season 2 coz they just cant let is hang end like that......more of yamapi the way!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsonDreamer

Post by CrimsonDreamer » Aug 19th, '06, 18:58

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^ *waiting*

by the way hitoshy Nice Avatar :wub:

hitoshy

Post by hitoshy » Aug 19th, '06, 19:40

[quote="CrimsonDreamer"]ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^ *waiting*

by the way hitoshy Nice Avatar :wub:[/quote]

hahaha thanks :wub: ...but i don't know what happend with my signature T______T It doesn't work ....I can't see it T_________T

loves_chaeyeon

Post by loves_chaeyeon » Aug 21st, '06, 20:00

isnt it by " yamashita tomohisa " called "daite senorita"

loves_chaeyeon

Post by loves_chaeyeon » Aug 21st, '06, 20:00

oh yeha i frogot to ask? do anybody know where i canw atch kurosagi with english subs? =D

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Aug 22nd, '06, 03:20

it's not that awesome..some eps feel weird and all..but i can see that they wanna make it so like manga...it's awesome if it's like that...but why does this Yamashita always act similarly??? his actings are not far different from drama to drama...at least if you compare Nobuta and Kurosagi...his cute gestures are somewhat..annoying...
anyway, Horikita Maki is beautiful as usual...and she acts better than Yamashita...

hitoshy

Post by hitoshy » Aug 22nd, '06, 06:33

[quote="loves_chaeyeon"]oh yeha i frogot to ask? do anybody know where i canw atch kurosagi with english subs? =D[/quote]

Yes I know I downloaded it from here --->http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37286 maybe you have to registrer ^^

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 22nd, '06, 11:59

I have to disagree with that.
IWGP, he plays an introverted talented artist that tags along a couple of outcasts.
Nobuta wo Produce, he is completely dopey.
In Kurosagi, he plays it pretty seriously, with only his quirks when he's expressing sarcasm. (ie. when Yukari invites him to dinner).

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:12

IWGP is like 6 years ago when he was still a kid...and his part made it impossible for him to be like that...
His actings in Nobuta and Kurosagi are like switched around...less serious and more cuteness actions in Nobuta, the other way around in Kurosagi...so, pretty much indifferent...if in the next drama he stays like that...oh well...

hagin

Post by hagin » Aug 23rd, '06, 04:17

Well you can see a little bit of Akira in him in Kurosagi coz in Kurosagi he's a swindler soo he is pretending!He is goodlooking and best that's why he got the bestactor in NWP!AND I LOVE HIM

Pandemonium

Post by Pandemonium » Aug 23rd, '06, 06:56

Silvestre wrote:IWGP is like 6 years ago when he was still a kid...and his part made it impossible for him to be like that...
His actings in Nobuta and Kurosagi are like switched around...less serious and more cuteness actions in Nobuta, the other way around in Kurosagi...so, pretty much indifferent...if in the next drama he stays like that...oh well...
So you're agreeing that his acting conforms to the character, are you?
If you're so uptight about it, then why don't you do something about it (if you can).

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Aug 23rd, '06, 14:46

Pandemonium wrote:
Silvestre wrote:IWGP is like 6 years ago when he was still a kid...and his part made it impossible for him to be like that...
So you're agreeing that his acting conforms to the character, are you?
If you're so uptight about it, then why don't you do something about it (if you can).
i didnt say anything about conformity...maybe it does conform, but how would i know...his character in Nobuta isnt so clear anyway (it is pretty clear in Kurosagi, but why the cuteness again? i still can accept short joke like when he says "she came", but not like when he does his bang in such a girly way)...anyway, i dont like it...maybe the girls do...but i dont...and i was just saying it was just the other way around in both of the dramas and thus not much different...he just had to alter it around...
i wasnt being uptight...i was just saying i dont like his acting, and it's getting boring...it's merely a commentar...and what i say is pretty much a fact isnt it???could you tell me that what i said is against any fact???

hitoshy

Post by hitoshy » Aug 23rd, '06, 20:47

hello Silvestre I don't speak very well English but I'm going to give my point of view ......I hope you can understand me

well...this topic the way I see it .. is not only about the Yamapi acting I think that you don't like Yamapi simply ^^ and that's ok ...you have your opinion about him , but how can I take into consideration your point if it's very partial? you said
anyway, Horikita Maki is beautiful as usual...and she acts better than Yamashita...

you are a guy right?? so maybe I don't like Horikita^^ but that's not the point here..I think in your case is question of liking ^^ that's all...
not like when he does his bang in such a girly way)...anyway, i dont like it...maybe the girls do...but i dont

hahaha that's true we love his cuteness in any way ...but Yamapi is not only cuteness actions.... he can act and I think he showed it in Kurosagi, he is good at acting ...apart from his cutenness... I think that the caracter of Akira is not so easy ...this caracter had to get to the people's heart and Yamapi was great doing that ,without Akira NWP had not worked ,it's for that people loves Akira ^^ and wants more of the akira cuteness...*but of course not all people* Yamapi has the ability to become a great actor and I will be waiting for the day that he is recognized ....but anyway, We all have different points of view

Silvestre
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Silvestre » Aug 23rd, '06, 21:03

well i actually try as best as i can to be objective...i think Shuji's acting is bit better than his...it's not because i'm a guy or what..it's maybe just because i dont like how he acts to be so cute and all...i have nothing against girlish guys...i can accept the acting of Saotome-sensei in Water Boys 2, and i guess he got in too deep in Syncro and it made him like that...so it's quite logical for his acting to be like that...i also find it alright how Takeshi in IWGP acts in such a lazy manner that it goes bit girlish ( I actually dont know why he acts like that as a gang boss, but it's acceptable...)...so it's only YamaPi's weird actings that bother me...but take it easy people, it's not that terrible...i can live with it :D

shades of truth

Post by shades of truth » Aug 24th, '06, 03:26

hey does anyone remember what the three questions were? when Yoshikawa overheard her friend talking to another friend about how you know if you like the guy? if so, draw three circles??! does anyone remember what those three questions were? :salut:

hagin

Post by hagin » Aug 26th, '06, 09:36

Well at first I see akira as weird and like have mental problem!But as the story goes own He improved and he really can cry in Kurosagi plus he have childish thing in him (mistaken as girlish)bec. he's still young! And I think he wanna make us laugh which I did in NWP and in Kurosagi!Do you remember the scene about Shugi as nobuta and Akira as the other boy?I really laugh about it!then after that he goes to do the karate thing which is like dancing( with the music much it)!
Last edited by hagin on Sep 2nd, '06, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.

banzaiboi

Post by banzaiboi » Aug 26th, '06, 10:02

kurosagi is cool xD sorry if im being abit bland. still watching !! dont wanna read in case someone spoils something =]

vinyalhaw

Post by vinyalhaw » Sep 1st, '06, 07:23

already watched it .. superb!~~

Liantasse

Post by Liantasse » Sep 10th, '06, 11:22

shades of truth wrote:hey does anyone remember what the three questions were? when Yoshikawa overheard her friend talking to another friend about how you know if you like the guy? if so, draw three circles??! does anyone remember what those three questions were? :salut:
Hello, Shades of Truth, if you still need the answer to your question, here it is, if I recall correctly:

1. Does your heart beat faster when you meet him?
2. Do you feel like you want to contradict him all the time?
3. Do you feel like you want him to understand you?

:)

ringosan

Post by ringosan » Sep 14th, '06, 14:18

aaa...i miss kurosaki and tsurara so much,..my cd is not with me now..how sad.. :( i love the episode where they play hanabi together!!! kawaiii!

sweet_pv54

Post by sweet_pv54 » Sep 16th, '06, 21:33

i wonder if there's going to be a season 2 since the ending was kinda... mysterious...

but i really like the seriousness in yamapi in kurosagi... it makes him seem more "mature" than when he was akira in nobuta wo produce.