knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

[Discussion] Gal Circle starring Fujiki Naohito

Post by knark52nd » Mar 29th, '06, 19:56

Subtitle Thread Here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32637

Preview of Episode 1:

The Natural Cowboy vs. The Para Para Gal Army

Shinosuke, an american cowboy (Fujiki Naohito), is asked by his native american friend Geronimo III (Furuta Shinta) to find a girl in Tokyo. in the middle of town, he uses his lasso to, because it's a sign of bad luck, destroy a pharmacy's mascot frog, startling everyone, including cafe owner Yanagishita . not the type to pay too much attention to something like that, he spots some gals from far away, but they don't look native american at all. nevertheless, Shinosuke tries to follow them in order to look for the girl Geronimo III asked him to find. he sets a trap for food and instead and catches one the gals, Saki (Toda Erika) [Episode 1].

starts 4/15 (sat)

other cast members:

Aragaki Yui (Nagisa)
Suzuki Emi (Remi)
Yaguchi Mari (Yurika)
Namase Katsuhisa (Yanagishita Tetsuo(?))
Sato Ryuta (Ichinose Makoto (?))

[img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8217 ... 1hm.th.jpg[/img]
Last edited by knark52nd on Apr 19th, '06, 04:48, edited 3 times in total.

kingmoron

Post by kingmoron » Apr 16th, '06, 09:21

yay yay thankyou
will they be hard or soft subs?

xiaoshenlong

Post by xiaoshenlong » Apr 16th, '06, 14:31

thanks sooo much. i'm looking foward to it.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 16th, '06, 14:38

hijacking this thread and putting it into the JDrama Discussion forum...
:p

wachi

Post by wachi » Apr 16th, '06, 17:24

HAHA! This drama is so funny. Shinosuke runs so freakin' fast.. he's going to wear his cowboy outfit throughout the whole drama? :lol
Also did he glue his hat to his head? I mean, honestly, seeing that he's falling hundred of feet into the ground, his hat is still attach to his head? Now that's amazing.

I know Mari is short standing next to Shun, but I only thought it was because Shun is TOO tall for her, but GOD, she is SUPER short. Possibly the shortest of all the gals in the drama.

*Lifo*

Post by *Lifo* » Apr 16th, '06, 17:38

LOOKS LIKE ITS A NICE DRAMA since its in --SHIBUYA-- MY LOVE !!
[img]http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images ... l_main.jpg[/img]

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 16th, '06, 19:39

lol..ep1 was just too awesome..Fujiki Naohito does a pretty good job in this comedic role..I don't know why but Yaguchi Mari came off as the annoying little spit fire..Well i still like her so no probs there...Toda Erika by far was the eye catcher for me..She definitely started out as the mean girl(well didn't want to be, but all this peer pressure) but had a change of heart/charge, soo sweet.Well I have never been to japan (will go one day), but would seem like shibuya is the place to be..hehe...

All in all, I was expecting this series to be all comedy, but surpriseingly it was serious too..comedy mixed with coming of age/social values/power of friendship etc et, It had a mix of everything.. :thumright: Cannot wait till next weeks ep..

sidenote: I think Toda Erika has much more of a main role than Yaguchi Mari.Well that's just my opinion from reading the thread title...hehe..but from watchin the new weeks preview looks like Erika once again in the spotlight.. :D :lol (well big fan of Toda erika so cannot help but publicize her to the masses..hehe..lol.)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 16th, '06, 20:22

^ There is no doubt that Toda Erika has the lead role in this drama. But Yaguchi is pretty popular because of her former(?) life as a pop idol, so... :roll:
wachi wrote:I know Mari is short standing next to Shun, but I only thought it was because Shun is TOO tall for her, but GOD, she is SUPER short. Possibly the shortest of all the gals in the drama.
Yaguchi is short, even by Japanese standards. If I remember right, I think she holds the record for world's shortest pop star or something silly like that. ^_^;;;
She stands at 144.5 cm, which puts her at just under 4' 9".

Remember kids, look what happens if you don't drink your milk! :fear:
:lol

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 16th, '06, 20:38

mizune wrote:^ There is no doubt that Toda Erika has the lead role in this drama. But Yaguchi is pretty popular because of her former(?) life as a pop idol, so... :roll:
wachi wrote:I know Mari is short standing next to Shun, but I only thought it was because Shun is TOO tall for her, but GOD, she is SUPER short. Possibly the shortest of all the gals in the drama.
Yaguchi is short, even by Japanese standards. If I remember right, I think she holds the record for world's shortest pop star or something silly like that. ^_^;;;
She stands at 144.5 cm, which puts her at just under 4' 9".

Remember kids, look what happens if you don't drink your milk! :fear:
:lol
lol..I didn't know she was that short..hehe.plus being like 23 yrs old, not sure how getting into bars would be for her..Not sure how the clubs/bars in japan are, if they check ur id or anything but if she was in a diff country, I am guessin everysingle time she would be asked to show her id..hehehe..but still she is cute though..

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Apr 16th, '06, 21:22

it'll be softsubs, so don't worry about having to DL another movie file :)

yea, i just picked the two most recognizable names to put into the thread title. i'll change it from yaguchi to toda erika if next week's episode is Saki-based again. i love geronimo III. he's funny.

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Apr 16th, '06, 22:02

I'm only excited to see this because of Mari.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Apr 16th, '06, 22:09

Thanks for subbing this knark52nd. I look forward to it :D

PoP712

Post by PoP712 » Apr 17th, '06, 13:25

Thanks knark52nd! Looks like a great choice! :D

oberon

Post by oberon » Apr 19th, '06, 12:35

OMG this show is so funny and filled with beautiful girls especially Aragaki Yui 8)
I've just seen ep 1, and laughed my head off.(mega para para dance parade, japanese cowboy raised by indians!?!? LOL)

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 19th, '06, 19:40

I was wondering whether or not to DL this or not because I am running out of space but then I keep hearing good feedback, and I like gal's & Yaguchi, so I think I'll check this out. ^_^;

myke

Post by myke » Apr 20th, '06, 05:30

:scratch:
i thin this drama is interesting ...
btwn. is the main actor "the guy wearing cowboy hat"
is the guy that play role as the doctor in " 1 Litre of tears"????? :mrgreen:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 20th, '06, 05:34

myke wrote::scratch:
i thin this drama is interesting ...
btwn. is the main actor "the guy wearing cowboy hat"
is the guy that play role as the doctor in " 1 Litre of tears"????? :mrgreen:
Yep..that's Fujiki Naohito from (1 litre,slow dance)..Well he is the main male lead and I think there are 6 female leads, if I counted correctly..Too many girls in this dorama..lol

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Apr 20th, '06, 09:22

I kinda wanna learn how to Para Para to the ending song ( Fujiki Naohito - Hey Friends)....too bad I have no talent for dance.

afroken

Post by afroken » Apr 21st, '06, 21:41

Halko wrote:I was wondering whether or not to DL this or not because I am running out of space but then I keep hearing good feedback, and I like gal's & Yaguchi, so I think I'll check this out. ^_^;
See it! See it!

OMG, Thank you all so much, for uploading the RAW file,
for subbing it, and.. yeah. everything! ^.^ For talking about it!
Watched it 2 days ago or something, I loved it so freaking much!

I'll try to take screencaps of the Para Para dance!
But there will probably be something official like an
instruction video or something soon if it isn't already out there?

:mrgreen:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 22nd, '06, 03:29

Would actually be interesting to know the para para dance moves..Well being that it is like really popular nowdays i think, I am guessin there should be like vids/books etc etc on it..lol..hmm..is para para more of a girl thing or do guys do it also..(kinda would feel freaked out if i see a guy do it after watchin the girls do it in gal circle..I'd prefer to see the girls do it..lol)

cannot wait to see ep2..bring me more Todo Erika..plus Aragaki Yui..Hopefully we see an ep dedicated to her..Well since there are like 7 main girls, I am guessin like there is gonna be like an ep for each of them, chara wise..

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 22nd, '06, 06:49

I just finished watching the first episode!

OMG. I love it! I love that it's funny & also very moving.. what Shinnosuke said about friends & words was very meaningful... I cried. Then again, I'm very easily moved to tears, so I knew that was coming. XD But yeah, very good episode. Can't wait for the next.

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Apr 22nd, '06, 20:49

blackstarjr wrote:is para para more of a girl thing or do guys do it also..(kinda would feel freaked out if i see a guy do it after watchin the girls do it in gal circle..I'd prefer to see the girls do it..lol)
Guys do para para all the time, actually. I live in Toronto.. and lots of fobby Chinese guys (i.e. recently came from Hong Kong) do para para. It's a bit unsettling... wearing their tight t-shirts and dancing EXACTLY like how those girls do in the show. :glare:

So yeah, it's much more enjoyable to watch a cute girl do para para. :-)

qilver

Post by qilver » Apr 22nd, '06, 21:03

blackstarjr wrote:Would actually be interesting to know the para para dance moves..Well being that it is like really popular nowdays i think, I am guessin there should be like vids/books etc etc on it..lol..hmm..is para para more of a girl thing or do guys do it also..(kinda would feel freaked out if i see a guy do it after watchin the girls do it in gal circle..I'd prefer to see the girls do it..lol)

cannot wait to see ep2..bring me more Todo Erika..plus Aragaki Yui..Hopefully we see an ep dedicated to her..Well since there are like 7 main girls, I am guessin like there is gonna be like an ep for each of them, chara wise..
probably...an episode on each girl, that would be very nice...
Yui Aragaki(gacky), Mayuko Iwasa, Mari Yaguchi, Erika Toda, Emi Suzuki, Aimi Sutsugawa, and Natsuko.

before this j-drama, i never even heard of Para Para...what does it stand for, i think it looks good when the girls do it.

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 22nd, '06, 21:25

qilver wrote: before this j-drama, i never even heard of Para Para...what does it stand for, i think it looks good when the girls do it.
Got this link from someone who posted it, frogot from where, but

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para_Para

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Apr 23rd, '06, 01:22

Just finished watchin ep2..ahahaha..just too funny.Looks like the show defnitely is about teaching girls life lessons on friendship/loyality/trust etc etc..Momo-chan is sooooooooo cute in that indian getup..lol. plus she carried a big ass recordplayer by her tiny self,.that was toooo cute to watch..hehe :lol . :lol Shinnosuke definitly a bit slow on the whole society aspect, but whatever he does wrong, turns out into a lesson in life for the girls..

Also, after watchin this ep, it definitely does look like Todo Erika's chara Saki is more of the female lead chara then the rest.She is constantly throughout the ep interacting with all chara and does have the most screen time with Shinnosuke. :lol :lol lol, I really like seeing her do all those fighting moves with Shinnosuke..He just blocks and she does some crazy moves..lol..soooo funny.

sidenote: OMG Yaguchi Mari, I hate to say this but she definitely gettin on my nerves..Almost always shouting and being a little spit fire..Her chara is like one card short of a full deck.all in all, more screen time for my lovely/cute/beautiful/great/talented Todo Erika :wub: :wub: hehe...

now have to wait for subs to pick out some lingo from the ep which was a bit hard to understand..cannot wait for ep3 now..

BTW..Can someone explain to me, where the hell did they get a labtop from.Even though they are broke and cannot even afford food..lol

GenoSv

Post by GenoSv » Apr 24th, '06, 13:03

blackstarjr wrote:BTW..Can someone explain to me, where the hell did they get a labtop from.Even though they are broke and cannot even afford food..lol
it's Japan. foods much more expensive that computers :roll haha ^^;;

Anyway, this shows turning out great. loved the second episode. Although I cannot help to feel that Yaguchi is a little missplaced there with all the young girls. Yeah sure she looks pretty young but still (ok please no fanboys kill me now :pale: haha).
But this drama, along with Bengoshi no Kuzu, is really making this season a great one ^^

naoto

Post by naoto » Apr 25th, '06, 05:44

oh my goodness..... must watch... ever since I saw erika toda in a miniskirt on engine she makes me crazy

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Apr 25th, '06, 12:19

naoto wrote:oh my goodness..... must watch... ever since I saw erika toda in a miniskirt on engine she makes me crazy
I understand your feeling. :roll

firexfly5

Post by firexfly5 » Apr 26th, '06, 01:55

LOL i love this drama~ its so funny! XD

imoko...... i wonder who she is..

haha~ i forgot her name but saki's friend is so funny. her voice is just so WOW LOL.. not shizuka but the other one who was counting the number of girls in the beginning of the first episode... lol i like her voice XP i remember her from hana yori dango.. but ANYWAY!

great drama, i cant wait to see more..

gerimono or whatever his name is.. LOL i'd think those "indians/native americans" would be living in tribes but i guess theyre with their own separate 2-people tribe. hehe

Syuichi

Post by Syuichi » Apr 26th, '06, 02:04

This series is pretty funny. I like it when he says "what" and "sh--"

Fridelta

Post by Fridelta » Apr 28th, '06, 08:44

HI... just want to ask on where to download this video...

GenoSv

Post by GenoSv » Apr 28th, '06, 14:52

Fridelta wrote:HI... just want to ask on where to download this video...
get it here:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
episode 3 will air on saturday.

and unless you have a high-end computer and a good mediaplayer (ie. VLC) get the 704x396 versions. But if you wanna see good looking girls in darn good quality, get the bigger ones.

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Apr 29th, '06, 04:38

I just watched ep2 with sub. This definitely my favourite drama for this season. I love it better than Kurosagi. And Toda Erika really can act. Two thumbs up.

Halko

Post by Halko » Apr 30th, '06, 05:55

I really love this drama even more with the 2nd episode!! I keep liking it more and more~~ ^__^; Mari's character IS really annoying, lmfao.

I looooove the poliecman Ichinose, LMAO. He cracks me up with his over-dramatic freak outs, ROFL. Too cute.

And at the end you can see the para-para really well.. I think I'll try & learn it. I haven't done para-para since last summer, I miss it!

kiwizm

Post by kiwizm » Apr 30th, '06, 23:13

fav new drama too :]

so fresh~ :cheers: :cheers:

GenoSv

Post by GenoSv » May 1st, '06, 07:13

Halko wrote:And at the end you can see the para-para really well.. I think I'll try & learn it. I haven't done para-para since last summer, I miss it!
if you learn it, send me a video. XD
I still don't know if I know parapara is cool or just so fun to watch. ^^;; (no offense please :unsure: )

Sarki

Post by Sarki » May 5th, '06, 16:13

Last time I wanted to learn Para Para was when Hinoi Team debuted...And I kinda gave up :lol . Too difficult.

Oh, by the way, to all of those who find Yaguchi's character a bit annoying, if I recall well she mentioned that she'd gradually become more important (which appears to be true...)

C'mon, Yaguchi is sexy, likes manga and Play-Station. What else can you ask for?

afroken

Post by afroken » May 7th, '06, 13:50

Yamaguchi rocks! Totally agree with Sarki
:thumright:

Think I'm gonna watch epi 3 today. ^.^
This drama roxx!

But I liked epi 1 more than 2. But still good. It's aaall goood.
Last edited by afroken on May 13th, '06, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

ringosan

Post by ringosan » May 7th, '06, 14:13

hi guys..do u know where to dload this drama (other than using bitorent or clubox) perhaps rapidshare or megashare link? thanks for ur help..

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » May 7th, '06, 17:46

Just finished watching the 1st episode and man, I am at loss at what to say...it's in the mean time eccentric, funny, moving, it's definitely a must see!!But i think it's perfect to watch with friends to Para Para at the end!!I love the male actor, but I keep wondering one thing:how can he acts without laughing?It looks as though the scenarist was on drugs when he imagined the scenario lol

harukapeace

Post by harukapeace » May 8th, '06, 08:32

wow i really love this drama! i feel like i am learning a lot after each episode :lol
and i won't take people's komakai again!! i don't do it at all, but now there's more reason not to ask for komakai lol. i still have to watch episode 3, but it's back to school!

i also want to learn the parapara! does anybody know where to get the mp3 of the ending theme? it is a nice song~

Sarki

Post by Sarki » May 8th, '06, 20:28

Well, it could be rippen off the video, but you would either have to listen to the latest phrases of the drama or listen to it from 00:20...

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » May 13th, '06, 18:57

I swear, I always miss the first 10 minutes of this drama... Didn't help that it was on at a weird time tonight; 9:30.

This drama is so cliched... so dorky... and has some pretty bad acting from time to time... but, good lord I love it. It's just good clean fun. An over-exaggeration of Shibuya... and social issues that have been beaten to death in the drama genre... but, the bright characters make up for it.

^^ I put Music Station up on Jpopsuki... and Fujiki performed the ending theme... the video sucks, since folks complained for XViD when I rather use the x264 codec. :P But yea, you can get the song and the TV sized version from that program.

Sarki

Post by Sarki » May 15th, '06, 15:40

Well, I wouldn't want to leech the whole program just for two lives (Fujiki's and Orange Range's).

So I'll wait until someone uploads them.

By the way...even though the PV is kinda weird...There are a few moments where Fujiki looks so cool...Gotta have a signature taken out of it :lol

I think I could buy this single...I dunno.

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » May 17th, '06, 02:25

someone was cool enough to upload some live performances of "Hey! Friends" on youtube.

the second one has Sato Ryuuta dancing along with the girls.

Romance

Post by Romance » May 17th, '06, 13:29

omg i love this drama, funny and good looking girls :P and para para for the win!

Oh i really love the credits when fujiki does his para para solo, haha i cant get enough of it, makes me all happy :D

rdoll

Post by rdoll » May 21st, '06, 15:59

I just finished watching episode 4. It was so funny and weird. You can see Yaguchi Mari, mud wrestling, and Cactuar(this definitey a parody from the one in final fantasy series) in one episode. But Yaguchi Mari really needs to improve her acting. :-)

Sarki

Post by Sarki » May 23rd, '06, 19:47

rdoll wrote:But Yaguchi Mari really needs to improve her acting. :-)
Huh? I mean, I know this is just her second drama (and her first almost-hour-long one), but I didn't feel like she needed to improve. Could you point me some moments which make you think that? :scratch:

Actually, the one I think it's not so cool is Suzuki Emi. I mean, even though she's supposed to be the hyper-cool-leader, but I don't get what's so cool about her.

I kinda regret that Fujiki Naohito has to have this stupid-guy appearance, but I think he's doing pretty well ('cause he's perfect :wub: )

topdawg712

Post by topdawg712 » May 30th, '06, 02:09

I'm not sure about their ages in the show, but I'm pretty sure it's an age thing. As far as I know, in Japan, when it comes to groups, the oldest person would most likely be the leader.

chris_b

Post by chris_b » May 30th, '06, 13:37

Does anyone know the songs which are used in this show (not the main theme, but the background music and tunes the girls dance to)?

mOnk3yy

Post by mOnk3yy » Jun 1st, '06, 03:11

can anyone rip the theme song from the drama? >< i just wan the tv version in mp3 form... pls and thank you :salut:

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Jun 1st, '06, 13:21

topdawg712 wrote:I'm not sure about their ages in the show, but I'm pretty sure it's an age thing. As far as I know, in Japan, when it comes to groups, the oldest person would most likely be the leader.
Then if that was the case, Yurika should be the leader :lol

Dunno, it could be an age thing. I just thought that she didn't seem so cool. But if she has charisma and such, that's all a leader needs :lol .

m0nk3yy...Well, the problem is that during the beginning there's a part where the actors speaking and the music sounds at the same time... :unsure:

mOnk3yy

Post by mOnk3yy » Jun 1st, '06, 18:28

yeaaa that is a problem.....mayb later on theres a episode without the talking xD jus gotta wait and see i guess -_-

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Jun 1st, '06, 18:48

i have the full length version if anybody wants it.

seasons

Post by seasons » Jun 3rd, '06, 00:59

this is possibly my favorite drama! it is SO GOOD! I have always had a special place for Gals in my heart, since they are sooo cute and so cool!, so i knew i would like this, but come to find out, i love it.

Yaguchi Mari does a great job! My fave ex momusu member yay!

haha
i cant wait until i get all the eps!
Last edited by seasons on Jun 5th, '06, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 3rd, '06, 11:56

oh ep 6 was letdown :blink

vtx

Post by vtx » Jun 3rd, '06, 19:55

Did anyone noticed how thin ami suzuki's thighs are! :wub:
Lovely legs! :w00t:

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 5th, '06, 01:48

^Suzuki Ami as in "Be Together" and "Love Island"

Yep, this is definately one of those "so bad that it's good" dorama. Looks like we've discovered out Imoko... and I'm guessing that there's going to be a lot of potatoes.

But yea... what'll become of the Parapara Gundan? NiTere just needs to make a dorama about a jitensha bosozoku and I'll be a happy man.

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Jun 5th, '06, 17:14

Episode 7 & 8 rocks. :cheers: I watched it raw since i can't wait for the subs. I only understand 70% of the dialogs though. At last we know who Imoko really is. :O Can't wait for ep 9.
Those gals looked really hot with their high school uniform(ep 8). Especially Suzuki Emi and Toda Erika. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

topdawg712

Post by topdawg712 » Jun 7th, '06, 00:57

I think I figured out who the unknown guy is in the ending credits. The only person that I think it could be is the guy in episode 3 who kept telling Nagisa to go on a diet and lose 3 kilos. And I'm probably mistaken, but he might also be the same guy who was dressed up as a woman in episode 8 and was leading the gal circle group who performed right before Angel Hearts did on that one show. Also, something I kept forgetting about asking, what was up with Akiko stabbing the picture of Shinnosuke in episode 8? I thought she was in love with him or something?

seasons

Post by seasons » Jun 7th, '06, 02:07

topdawg712 wrote:I think I figured out who the unknown guy is in the ending credits. The only person that I think it could be is the guy in episode 3 who kept telling Nagisa to go on a diet and lose 3 kilos. And I'm probably mistaken, but he might also be the same guy who was dressed up as a woman in episode 8 and was leading the gal circle group who performed right before Angel Hearts did on that one show. Also, something I kept forgetting about asking, what was up with Akiko stabbing the picture of Shinnosuke in episode 8? I thought she was in love with him or something?
I think she was stabbing the picture because she was jealous that he was looking for Imoko

Oh and the guy dancing, I think your right about him being the guy that was dressed as a girl right before angel hearts performed para para, ^^

sp0rsk

Post by sp0rsk » Jun 10th, '06, 12:31

im watching episode 9 it hink ti is anyway, the story behind the imoko name and her sisters name are absolutely ridiculous and hilarious.

usagi_on_the_moon

Post by usagi_on_the_moon » Jun 11th, '06, 05:25

sp0rsk wrote:im watching episode 9 it hink ti is anyway, the story behind the imoko name and her sisters name are absolutely ridiculous and hilarious.
i thought ep. 9 wasn't out yet :scratch:

sp0rsk

Post by sp0rsk » Jun 11th, '06, 08:58

usagi_on_the_moon wrote:
sp0rsk wrote:im watching episode 9 it hink ti is anyway, the story behind the imoko name and her sisters name are absolutely ridiculous and hilarious.
i thought ep. 9 wasn't out yet :scratch:
was watching it on tv.

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Jun 11th, '06, 20:23

^ Yea, this episode just was ムカつく!

I've enjoyed the silliness up until now, but the Parapara gundan's solution to what happened with Remi just made me want to turn off the TV.

But, the end had an interesting twist... but, I think it may confirm my suspicions from the first episode... If so, I just won't know what to say.

I'm downloading the version up here now to re-watch... especially since my broadcast isn't in WS.

Oh! I need to grab the subs so I can catch the bits and pieces I don't understand.

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Jun 12th, '06, 11:01

hikkichan wrote:^ Yea, this episode just was ムカつく!

I've enjoyed the silliness up until now, but the Parapara gundan's solution to what happened with Remi just made me want to turn off the TV.

Yeah, that was way too cheesy in my opinion. Remi should just whack them off just for being cheesy too. Anyway, great episode eventhough I have no idea what they talked about. :scratch: One more episode to go - or two maybe.

afroken

Post by afroken » Jun 13th, '06, 17:22

Hi everyone!

Someone know how to get the special things they talk about in the end of episode 7?
If you can get it outside Japan..

And also wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the Soundtrack?
Couldn't find it on CDJapan... : ((

Thx!
Gyarusaa is great!!!

knark52nd
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by knark52nd » Jun 14th, '06, 00:17

if you want just the music i believe the soundtrack is on the torrents page. if you want the fancy jacket and case and all that...then i don't know.

chibs721

Post by chibs721 » Jun 21st, '06, 07:36

hahaha i've been keeping up to date with Gal Circle...it's pretty sweet! but man I want that para para video of "HEY! FRIENDS" XD...or just the Theme song itself so I can para para to it (i've been paraparaing for a few years now after getting into para para paradise the video game) but yeah I love this series! I look forward for more too!

himeko

Post by himeko » Jun 23rd, '06, 06:19

This series is so funny!! It's so wierd.. like the clashing of cowboys/indians with gals, yet it's so damn funny :lol
Much <33 to the subbers for this series!! :salut:
+ I didn't even know the cowboy is the same guy who played the doctor in 1 litre of tears! Haha no wonder I couldn't recognize him.. such a drastic change!
This series has sparked up my interest in para para again, and so, I just bought the Para Para Paradise game + controller for my PS2 a few days ago! :D

kaoruline^^

Post by kaoruline^^ » Jun 23rd, '06, 15:17

afroken wrote:Hi everyone!

Someone know how to get the special things they talk about in the end of episode 7?
If you can get it outside Japan..

And also wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the Soundtrack?
Couldn't find it on CDJapan... : ((

Thx!
Gyarusaa is great!!!
Here is the link to buy the soundtrack ^^

at CD Japan

it don't seems to be on yesasia !

This drama is funny i saw ep 1 today ^^ great ^^

Yoshizawa

Post by Yoshizawa » Jun 25th, '06, 18:41

I love this drama! It's so funny!

I have watched the 9th episode, and I want to know which songs some characters are playing.
Cowboy is singing one, I think it's Sukiyaki.
I would like to know the name of the others, because I have listened to them anytime, but I don't remember where...

paraparanoinochi

Post by paraparanoinochi » Jun 27th, '06, 07:42

I just finished episode #4! This is actually the first dorama that i've watched more than one or two episodes of, and really like. I looooove it. It is motivating me to do everything that I need to do, learn Japanese, lose weight, learn more para para, LEARN LIFE LESSONS AND THINGS!!1 Etc.! So, yeah. Love. Love. Love. It is pretty great. I need to go shopping now.

...Oh, and does anyone know if Todo Erika was in the movie Shimotsuma Monogatari/Kamikaze Girls? She looks and sounds an awful lot like the new leader in the white outfit of Ichiko's gang(at the end, they fight), but I can't find any information on who played her, and I can't just check the credits because I don't own it.

indokid

Post by indokid » Jun 29th, '06, 15:46

episode 11 is the cheesiest of all episodes
a self-made boomerang brings a dead person to life :scratch:

rdoll

Post by rdoll » Jun 29th, '06, 16:21

indokid wrote:episode 11 is the cheesiest of all episodes
a self-made boomerang brings a dead person to life :scratch:
I have to agree with this. And what's with the thunder anyway. No normal human can survive that. Oh wait, I forgot, he's not normal. But thanks god, it has a good conclusion. Overall, this has been an enjoyable drama. 8/10