[Discussion] Attention Please

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 26th, '06, 19:22

Hehe just glad you were able to fix your problem and finish downloading a wonderful series.. Hehe once you hit Ep 10, be sure to look for my Alias in the credits =) ahhaha.

Integumentary System

Post by Integumentary System » Aug 29th, '06, 04:59

Does anyone have a link to an english subbed version of this series that can be watch online? I have issues with my torrent program, and until I figure it out, I'm doomed to look for people who uploaded them to a video hosting site.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Aug 29th, '06, 05:04

Integumentary System wrote:Does anyone have a link to an english subbed version of this series that can be watch online? I have issues with my torrent program, and until I figure it out, I'm doomed to look for people who uploaded them to a video hosting site.
Sorry don't think you will find it online with SUbTitles =/

Integumentary System

Post by Integumentary System » Aug 31st, '06, 05:54

Aww, well thanks for telling me.

Neeko

Post by Neeko » Sep 1st, '06, 00:29

Rofl, what are you talking about?

http://www.aznv.tv

That's where I watched it.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Sep 1st, '06, 04:24

Neeko wrote:Rofl, what are you talking about?

http://www.aznv.tv

That's where I watched it.
Well I apologize, hahaa I don't normally watch things online as I prefer to have the file for future reference, so I didn't know of that link.

So thank you for pointing it out.

maddog

Name That Tune

Post by maddog » Sep 13th, '06, 18:27

I am wondering if anyone know the name of the song that Aya sang in the First Episode?
It's doubtful that was one her own songs, but I can't get the tune out of my head now. :scratch:

Overall, I think the show is one of the most entertaining interpretation of "Pretty Woman" and "My Fair Lady." Highly recommended for anyone new to Asian television shows.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Sep 15th, '06, 04:37

I'll see if I can find out for you... So give me some time if you haven't yet found it. Hehe interesting song after I rewatched the Episode to see if I knew.

maddog

Post by maddog » Sep 15th, '06, 05:08

Thanks Cultivator. Your help is much appreciated.

I’m thinking that it might be mentioned in the end credits. Unfortunately my knowledge of the written language is rather limited. :cry:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Sep 17th, '06, 06:14

maddog wrote:Thanks Cultivator. Your help is much appreciated.

I’m thinking that it might be mentioned in the end credits. Unfortunately my knowledge of the written language is rather limited. :cry:
Meh I must give the bad news.. Sorry my other source wasn't able to return a responce ><, sorries.

maddog

Post by maddog » Sep 17th, '06, 16:47

Hey....thanks for trying anyways!

altec1

Post by altec1 » Sep 17th, '06, 20:39

So I just finished watching the show. I have found a new respect for Cabin Attendants, and I :salut: you

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 4th, '06, 05:52

I'm about to ask a stupid question, so I apologize in advance.

I've d/led the first 4 epsiodes, but am unable to find the softsubs anywhere... I have searched several times, but to no avail.

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

satanxgod

Post by satanxgod » Nov 4th, '06, 06:03

there's no softsubs for this drama at D-addicts

Kioku Fansubs hardsubbed this and placed the torrents on Jpopsuki. Go there to find.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 4th, '06, 06:16

You can find the hardsubs here at JPopSuki There are still plenty of Seeders for you, enjoy.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Nov 4th, '06, 08:13

Thanks...

Guess that means I'll have to delete all the raws and start over... :(

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 20th, '06, 17:04

Hi! Excuse me, could someone tell me where to get the version with the best quality out there?

thanx for reading!

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 20th, '06, 17:10

So you are asking for RAW's right? And not the subtitled version?, and if so... Ehhh I think they were all the TV Ripped version...

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 20th, '06, 17:17

the raw version is the better looking? It dosent have subtitles (.srt)?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 20th, '06, 17:23

What I am saying is... The HardSubs (made possible by me and my team (Kioku)) were using the RAW, I am not saying the RAW is better, although nowadays the HD Version is made possible but then most FanSubbers don't use those mainly due to Size... But then SoftSubs can be used with ANY file it just depends on the Timing and if that is the same.. For example there are some RAW's(TV Rip) + HD Quality (DVD-Rip/Or like HD TV) that have different Timings so the SoftSubs might not work with one but will for the other...

So for Attention Please, only the TV Rip is made available unless there is a better Quality one but I am not sure.. I mean when I watch it Via TV, it looks perfect... So I dont' mind the TV Rip of it.

EDIT: Not too sure.. So I am assuming you haven't seen this Drama? Because if not... The ones on DA are the RAW's and if you want HardSubs of it you can go on over to JPopSuki and there are the hardsubs, heh I didn't join team till the last two eps of this drama... But yeah... There you go, if you need any other assistance, if I know the answer I'll try to help ou out.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 20th, '06, 17:43

I see !

Then i should get the Tv-Rip since is the better looking thus far. I was hopoing for a dvd rip version but if there isin't any, I'll go ahead with the tv rip!!!

Thanx for answering!!!

P.S. TV rip ones are in Jpopsuki right?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 20th, '06, 18:39

TV-Rip = DA + JPopSuki, difference is... DA = RAW, JPS = Hardsubbed.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 21st, '06, 05:38

Hi again!

Hey guess what? I just got the first episode (RAW quality - 552 MB)

Is there anyone working on the subs for this ver.? Could someone tellme what can I do?

SacredCultivator?....... Anyone?..... :cry:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 21st, '06, 06:06

Haha I told you already... DA = RAW, JPS = Hardsubbed... And I gave links in my previous post ^_^

THere are still plenty of seeders there to and beginning of next year a Special of AP will be released and we (Kioku) will be subbing it as well.

Andro

Post by Andro » Nov 21st, '06, 13:47

I watched it almost to the end, and I think, this is a quiet good drama.

clauric

Post by clauric » Nov 23rd, '06, 09:28

when is the special going to air? im so excited..im so happy that it's being subbed..is ryo nishikido is still going to be in it?
but im still excited that there is a special..i like watching this series becoz it's really inspirational...

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 23rd, '06, 15:57

@Clauric: As mentioned several times.. It will be aired early next year in January. As for who is in it.. I really don't know.

nevastroyka

Attention Please (704x396 DivX511) RAW

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 24th, '06, 19:24

Listen, I've seen a lot of people in the forum wanting the subtitles for this episodes...
I think its fair for us to have the subtitles so that we can enjoy this drama just as everybody else...now, I'm not telling you to do the work all over again (sync, etc) I just want to offer you my time to do this job. I'm welling to re-sync all 11 episodes but i need the sub files that you used.......I think this would be great for me and for a lot of people who dont want to download the entire drama again. I hope you could considerate my offer.

P.S.: I could also translate the files to spanish if you want (<----its just an idea...)
People, give your support!!

SINCERELY
Nevastroyka
:thumright:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 24th, '06, 19:36

@Nevastroyka: Ehhh what are you talking about? What do you mean 'fair' for you guys to have the SoftSubs? If a Fansub Group does not choose to do SoftSubs they do not need to share that with anyone... We decided to do Hardsubs so that people would not steal our work and ebay it off as it has happened with our (1 Litre of Tears Drama, someone marketed it off as a DVD and I dl'ed it to find it was ours and they altered it).

But anyway.. We are not going to be giving anyone our SoftSubs for this drama.. And resync'ing ehh we'll leave that to us if we choose to do a Version 2. And if you are a fan.. I am sure you would not mind re-downloading it I know I wouldn't.

So as of now you can only wait for the Special and see if we decide to do a 2nd Version of AP.

As for translating to Spanish.. I wouldn't know about that as I am not a high ranking person in the Staff just an Assistant, so you'd have to speak to Sutafairu about that.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 24th, '06, 20:02

I was not complaining as I said....I said fair cuz the version we have dosent have subtitles.....anyway didin't mean to bother you or something, I mean, what would win by doing that?....So thanx, and I'm sorry about the e-bay thing, I didint knew.

emrams

Post by emrams » Nov 24th, '06, 20:22

They are not required to provide subs for you. They offered you links to the version they had already uploaded for fans on JpopSuki. If you want subs that badly, then go and download it. Stop pestering Kioku to provide you with Softs, because they (and generally every other subbing group) will provide only the format which they had already announced and released. It is "fair" for them to upload on to different trackers, which they do for their own personal reasons. I am not trying to be mean, but this happens so often. If another group does softs, or if Kioku choses a second version in that style, then you will get it. However SacredCultivator and Kioku aren't required to give it to you, and since this is a free service done by people in their spare time, just respect what they say. Like I said I don't want to be mean, so sorry.

Oh and the Kioku version of this drama on Jpopsuki is awesome, and the quality is quite high. So if those are the things you are worried about, don't be, because they always produce high quality subs.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Nov 24th, '06, 20:41

I thought i said i was sorry! geez...You are only making this longer.....

altec1

Post by altec1 » Nov 25th, '06, 21:56

O yeah- the special's coming soon :D

kbrand

.srt or .txt softsub

Post by kbrand » Nov 30th, '06, 21:16

This drama looks good but I don't understand a word they're saying. Does anyone know where I can find just the subtitles (.srt or .txt file) for this drama? Thanks!!

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Nov 30th, '06, 21:19

You will want to head over to JPopSuki

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 1st, '06, 07:47

I just finished the series... at first I didn't much care for it, but now it's deffinitely one of my favourites! :P

I can't wait for the special... though the ending was pretty good, there were a few points I wish they'd elaborated more on... ah well. For the entirety of the series I have zero complaints; it was very, very, very good.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 1st, '06, 07:49

Hehe there are many parts that needed elaboration on but i guess they did good doing what they did and the Ending leaves you to question as to what may have happened=)

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 1st, '06, 08:24

I really liked Ueto Aya in this... are any of her other shows worth checking out?

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 1st, '06, 08:53

Mwulf wrote:I really liked Ueto Aya in this... are any of her other shows worth checking out?
Yes....all of them, well almost. I've yet to watch like 3 of her dramas.

really worth checking out would be Kinpachi Sensei, KKK 2003<---fair warning. You might not like it. Its dark and it could be hard to deal with. A lot like it and a lot really hated it because of its darkness.

If you wanna see her attempt sport type drama, Ace wo Nerare was good, but Attack No.1 in my opinion is a lot better :mrgreen:

Her role in My Little Chef wasn't big, but seeing her in made outfit is cute and the food looks yummy. makes you hungry :lol

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 1st, '06, 14:51

@vietxgod: Ehhh hahaha I guess as I mentioned in many threads, everyone has their own opinion about everything... As for 'learning to act' that is pretty broad as one person's definition of Acting is different to others... I think she is a very great actor.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 1st, '06, 17:32

It's hard to take criticism seriously when the one criticizing not only cannot provide any sort of coherent reasoning for that criticism, but is also unable to construct said criticism into some form of linguistic form. :O

Thanks for the recommendations, K.T.Tran, I gues I'll start out with Kinpachi-sensei because I've heard about it elsewhere...
; :lol

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 1st, '06, 17:35

Also you could try 'Shimokita Sundays' but yeah it is a show that sort of drifts away from most of her shows as honestly I don't really like SS but I'd still watch it =)

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 1st, '06, 18:42

SacredCultivator wrote:Also you could try 'Shimokita Sundays' but yeah it is a show that sort of drifts away from most of her shows as honestly I don't really like SS but I'd still watch it =)
It really drifts away from most of her other shows alright.
Her character wasn't interesting at all, she was so boring to me. The things she does that is suppose to be funny.....wasn't funny at all. Her character trying to "learn how to act" made Aya look as if she was over acting :glare: :roll

I've seen couple of the cast members in other dramas and this drama didn't let them perform to their full capabilities in a sense.

Aya in Attention Please is 100% more fun to watch then her in Shimokita Sundays. Couldn't finish and don't want to finish watching S.S :thumbdown:

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 1st, '06, 18:44

vietxgod wrote:god this seris suck and i 'm going to quit at eps two. she is cute but she have to learn to act
hmm......sucks for you that you decided to stop watching this. Its a light hearted and fun drama to watch. I lost count on how many times i laughed so hard.

Have you seen her in other dramas??? I don't think she needs to learn how to act.
If a director praised her for her acting in a drama serie that ended up giving her the lead role to a movie at a young age, it does say something.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 1st, '06, 18:48

@K.T. Tran: Well I sort of have to finish it as I am subbing it haha, but yeah it is one of those dramas that I would 'stop' watching..

But agreed I mean she was starred as a Main Cast in several movies, some stranger than others but yeah (Strange-> Install)(Best-> Azumi 1+2)

Which coincidently one of the guys from Azumi1+2 is also in SS.

I must say to me (From the dramas I have seen of Ueto) Attention Please was the best, but that is just my preference.

K.T.Tran

Post by K.T.Tran » Dec 1st, '06, 19:20

SacredCultivator wrote:@K.T. Tran: Well I sort of have to finish it as I am subbing it haha, but yeah it is one of those dramas that I would 'stop' watching..

Ouch!!!!!
sounds like it was a painful job to do :cry: :cry:

it was painful for me to watch Aya go from putting up a fantastic performance to having to do working on something so horrible.

My advice to those who just saw Attention Please and was thinking of watching Shimokita Sundays.....don't watch it UNLESS you have abosolutely nothing else to watch :roll :roll

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 1st, '06, 19:28

Haha just a little bit. But I have gone through much worse so that is alrights.

Ehhh. I really think for ANY Ueto fan, SS should be their FiRST drama to watch (Although it isn't completed) before moving onto her other Dramas.. And end it was Attention Please ^_^ Just my opinion.

newersumm

Post by newersumm » Dec 4th, '06, 22:08

I love this dorama.... Aya-chan is so cute in this one :wub:

I was wondering , is there any wallpapers for this dorama? Id love to have them....

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 10th, '06, 06:41

SacredCultivator wrote:Haha just a little bit. But I have gone through much worse so that is alrights.

Ehhh. I really think for ANY Ueto fan, SS should be their FiRST drama to watch (Although it isn't completed) before moving onto her other Dramas.. And end it was Attention Please ^_^ Just my opinion.

~__~

Nice to know I've got it backwards. :|

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 10th, '06, 06:42

Hehe not your fault as I watched most of hers and it is only through opinion so i could be wrong.

Mwulf

Post by Mwulf » Dec 10th, '06, 21:49

Eh... thus far I'm gonna have to agree with ya'... I've watched about half of Ace wo Nerae, and while it's good... it's nowhere near as good as Attention! Please....

At least there's that movie/special/thing to look forward to in a couple months... or next month. I really don't remember when it's supposed to show up. :?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Dec 10th, '06, 23:16

Hehe yeah next month, Jan. 07

Squall_Japan

"Attention Please!" Special in Hawaii

Post by Squall_Japan » Jan 12th, '07, 14:14

There will be Attention Please! Special tomorrow Saturday 9PM(Japan Time) Channel 8(Fuji Television?). Just a warning to those who are capturing Jdramas and to those who watched and loved Attention Please!. Thank You.

fijiwater

Post by fijiwater » Jan 12th, '07, 23:24

channel 8? I think you mean channl 9 which is KIKU ;D
but thanks, i'll be tuning in for sure

SHD
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SHD » Jan 12th, '07, 23:44

I don't think the first post means "showing" in Hawaii. got this from a post on jdorama:

"Attention Please SP ~ Yoko, Hawaii ni Tobu
Date: 13 January, 9.00 pm
Station: TV Asahi
Cast: Ueto Aya, Nishikido Ryo, Maya Miki, Koizumi Kotaro, Aibu Saki
Synopsis: This drama special shows Yoko training for international routes, and the unexpected trouble she gets into on her first trip abroad. "

so it's about the characters going to Hawaii probably.

vy_xo

Post by vy_xo » Jan 12th, '07, 23:53

hooray!
I just finished the series like 10 minutes ago.
Though I cant wait for this to be subbed and such.
^ _ ^

Squall_Japan

Post by Squall_Japan » Jan 13th, '07, 01:23

Really sorry for the confusion. SHD is right the characters will go to hawaii. (not that it will be shown in Hawaii)

lucylulu

Post by lucylulu » Jan 13th, '07, 01:29

i forgot they were doing a special of this. does this mean the torrent may be available by the end of the weekend? :D

Squall_Japan

Post by Squall_Japan » Jan 13th, '07, 01:31

I'm crossing my fingers. As long as someone catched it I'm good. Have to work saturday and can't really record it right now.

groink

Post by groink » Jan 13th, '07, 02:13

I was in attendance during a filming session they had at the Hawaii Prince. I also got to see Ueto Aya, although she's not one of my favorite actresses. This was a sheer coincidence... Hawaii Prince happens to be one of my customers, and I had a meeting at the hotel. This was around mid-December 2006. So for them to shoot the scenes in Hawaii and then air them about one month later is pretty quick.

And this isn't the first time something like this happened to me either... In 1997, I was installing a server at the the Kahala when I ran into a filming of Hotel (the Japanese one, not the Hollywood version.) I got to meet Takashima Masanobu in the process.

--- groink

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 13th, '07, 22:47

have someone post the torrent for Attentipn Please special?? its gonna be gr8 cuz Aya is in Hawai...i watched the trailer and it was hilarious..cant wait to watch..Kioku fansub gonan do the hard subbed version rite?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 13th, '07, 22:49

Ehhh hhahaah it aired today.. if the raw is out today that is extremely fast... And yes we at Kioku will be HardSubbing it BUT it will not be posted via DA, it will be released at JPopSuki.

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 13th, '07, 22:52

SacredCultivator wrote:Ehhh hhahaah it aired today.. if the raw is out today that is extremely fast... And yes we at Kioku will be HardSubbing it BUT it will not be posted via DA, it will be released at JPopSuki.
the raw is out already?? where is it?? do u have the link to that file?? thank u so much...

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 13th, '07, 23:16

Ehhh you misread... I said "If the raw is out today taht is extremely fast" meaning the RAW isn't out yet... The showed AIRED today... If the RAW is released to public that is a FAST release of the RAW.

candyman808

Post by candyman808 » Jan 14th, '07, 08:55

groink wrote:I was in attendance during a filming session they had at the Hawaii Prince. I also got to see Ueto Aya, although she's not one of my favorite actresses. This was a sheer coincidence... Hawaii Prince happens to be one of my customers, and I had a meeting at the hotel. This was around mid-December 2006. So for them to shoot the scenes in Hawaii and then air them about one month later is pretty quick.

And this isn't the first time something like this happened to me either... In 1997, I was installing a server at the the Kahala when I ran into a filming of Hotel (the Japanese one, not the Hollywood version.) I got to meet Takashima Masanobu in the process.

--- groink
Awe man...Lucky you!!! Man I knew it was at the Hawaii Prince. did you got a picture of her there.. man I bow down to you braddah. yep that was pretty fast. Awesome Job the Japanese filming industry. I think they were filming at Magic Island too.. cause on the AP website, Mikami-san was like stretching getting ready to jog. Man..One day I'll Have the Same luck as you.

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 15th, '07, 02:19

candyman808 wrote:
groink wrote:I was in attendance during a filming session they had at the Hawaii Prince. I also got to see Ueto Aya, although she's not one of my favorite actresses. This was a sheer coincidence... Hawaii Prince happens to be one of my customers, and I had a meeting at the hotel. This was around mid-December 2006. So for them to shoot the scenes in Hawaii and then air them about one month later is pretty quick.

--- groink
Awe man...Lucky you!!! Man I knew it was at the Hawaii Prince. did you got a picture of her there.. man I bow down to you braddah. yep that was pretty fast. Awesome Job the Japanese filming industry. I think they were filming at Magic Island too.. cause on the AP website, Mikami-san was like stretching getting ready to jog. Man..One day I'll Have the Same luck as you.
Agreed! How I wish I had such luck too. so envy.

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 15th, '07, 15:01

any updates regarding the SP? why isnt the RAW available yet >< ? or will kioku release the subbed one straight away so people dont need to worry about the RAW :D ?

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 15th, '07, 15:06

furransu wrote:any updates regarding the SP? why isnt the RAW available yet >< ? or will kioku release the subbed one straight away so people dont need to worry about the RAW :D ?
i think KIOKU fansub will release them via their website..

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 15th, '07, 15:07

@Furransu: Wow... Someone is impatient.. it aired on Saturday... If the RAW was released on either Sunday or today, that will be considered FAST... and also.. The RAW has been released via another source and we will be working on it asap... And we shall be releasing the Hardsub at JPopSuki.

angelcoolz

Post by angelcoolz » Jan 15th, '07, 15:13

SacredCultivator wrote:@Furransu: Wow... Someone is impatient.. it aired on Saturday... If the RAW was released on either Sunday or today, that will be considered FAST... and also.. The RAW has been released via another source and we will be working on it asap... And we shall be releasing the Hardsub at JPopSuki.
thank 4 da info..really look foward to that...

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 15th, '07, 15:29

Does anyone know when the Special will air?

cereza
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cereza » Jan 15th, '07, 15:31

terence_hideyoshi

Post by terence_hideyoshi » Jan 15th, '07, 15:32

Lifo wrote:Does anyone know when the Special will air?
It is already aired on the 13 of this month.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jan 15th, '07, 15:34

Really !! Any torrent for that yet? cuz I really wanna c this !

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jan 15th, '07, 15:35

Wow... If you bothered to read above Lifo.. the answer was given...

EDIT: Wow the answer to that one was answered as well...
Last edited by SacredCultivator on Jan 15th, '07, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.