Oldies but Goodies!--old japanese doramas

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
ScytheHapiGurl

Oldies but Goodies!--old japanese doramas

Post by ScytheHapiGurl » Apr 19th, '06, 18:59

okay, there are a bunch of japanese doramas here...obviously. but most of them are quite recent. mainly in the 2000s? but what about those "old school" doramas? this may seem like a request...but im pretty sure there are those out there that really want those old doramas that they search for all over the place, but no one seems to have them...or maybe heard of them. i.e. To Heart and Down and Out (Pu Pu Pu), etc. i would really like to see some old dorama torrents out (even if they're raws). its absolutely much appreciated if someone...anyone post some of those old doramas. i luv those! im pretty sure many of you can agree w/ me on that. bring the old stuff back. hehe. and of course...the new doramas out this season seem awesome too. dont wori...il be sure to keep the uploads going. i will do my best.

but please...Please...PLEASE! someone post some "old school" doramas (such as To Heart and Down and Out). it is much appreciated. thank you! ^_^

or...maybe someone can direct me to a site out there that contains these long, lost old doramas.

once again, thanks!

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Apr 19th, '06, 19:04

Check the links of interest thread and drama sites bar on the left side of the d-a main page. To Heart was released YEARS ago on Jem. We also have quite a few older jdramas on d-addicts. If you check the completed dramas list you'll see that we have quite a few.

ScytheHapiGurl

Post by ScytheHapiGurl » Apr 19th, '06, 19:10

thanks so much neonkinpatsu! :thumleft:

adindabeckham

Post by adindabeckham » Dec 26th, '06, 04:59

i wonder if there´s anybody has posted Kimi no tame ni dekiru koto i´ve been searching it for long time but still dont find it it was aired in 1992...

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Dec 28th, '06, 03:15

I'm having a hard time finding 101st Proposal, released in 1991...

ap

Post by ap » Dec 28th, '06, 03:44

Eziya Minamoto wrote:I'm having a hard time finding 101st Proposal, released in 1991...
didn't search very hard did you?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

ap

Eziya Minamoto

Post by Eziya Minamoto » Dec 28th, '06, 04:01

ap wrote:
Eziya Minamoto wrote:I'm having a hard time finding 101st Proposal, released in 1991...
didn't search very hard did you?

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=

ap
Thanks.

BTW, I just joined d-addicts today...

getsuga

Post by getsuga » Dec 28th, '06, 04:04

Tokyo Love Story, I remember it because I watched it with my parents back when I was an elementary school student. However, as a 8 or 9 years olds boy, I don't even know what the hell is Tokyo Love Story about, so, I can't say anything regarding the story, cast, etc. Although, my parents liked it very much, so maybe it's a good drama.