Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Fugoh Keiji

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
pao113
Philippines

Fugoh Keiji

Post by pao113 » Apr 22nd, '06, 08:46

Why does anyone does not want to make english subs for this series? There is already a 2nd season but the first season has still not subtitle available how can some of us get the chance to watch this series if there is no subtitle available. Some of us are still waiting for the subtitle up till now.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Apr 22nd, '06, 16:44

Don't ask for subtitles and certainly don't demad them.
Just because a series has been uploaded does not mean it will ever be subtitled.
Subbers will work on projects that interest them because, despite what some ppl might think, fansubbing isn't really all that much fun. So unless the project is really interesting to them, it won't get done.

Even if you think a series is really interesting, there's a good chance that subbers haven't seen it. So it's better to create interest in the series by talking about what you do know or why you think it's a worthwhile project.

Discuss away (both series 1 and 2)
And this is why this thread isn't getting locked... :fear:

pao113
Philippines

Fugoh Keiji / The Millionaire Detective

Post by pao113 » Apr 23rd, '06, 04:53

Miwako (Kyoko Fukuda), a granddaughter of a super rich millionaire becomes a detective and starts working at a male dominant police station. Her fancy fashion, elegant manners, and up class attitudes constantly gets on the nerves of the old-fashioned coworkers. However, to everyone’s surprise, Miwako’s unique investigation lead by an ultra rich sense of value becomes the key to solve mysterious cases, one by one!

Official Website: http://asahi.co.jp/fugoh/
Attachments
kf10kx.jpg
kf10kx.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 417 times

cindai

Post by cindai » Dec 6th, '06, 00:40

i've heard about this drama from one of my friend and he said it's fun. he enjoyed watching it. i also try to watch this drama for season 1 ep. 1 and it's true. kyoko fukada in this drama is so pretty with her appearance. but, it's so sad coz i don't understand japanese. i'ts good to have subtitle for this drama but unfortunately it's not on demand. but i suggest to you all to try and watch it even without subtitle because it's really a good drama and that's why they made second season. try it ok!

Rovam

Post by Rovam » Dec 8th, '06, 03:14

I'm with pao113 on wanting to see this one subtitled. :thumright: Frankly, I'd be happy to just get the raws, but all the torrents are long since dead: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ugoh+Keiji

Anyone know if RAWs stand a chance of being reseeded?

PhY pHy

Post by PhY pHy » Dec 17th, '06, 04:09

Me too...i wanna see season 1 and 2...can anyone
sub these 2 seasons? its only 10 episodes each...

veast

Post by veast » Dec 17th, '06, 06:30

i ve watched it . . . . :w00t:
found it when i was walking around on pirated dvd's stall . . . . .
with english sub, but only 'ok' sub quality . . . .
i also have been waiting to watch this dorama, but i think this series is not that good as i expected . . . . but kyoko was very cute :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
story is good, but i dont really like those other actors . . . . .

cindai

Post by cindai » Dec 18th, '06, 01:23

i've watched both season and i think season 2 is more interesting. i agree that season 1 is not too good. but i think season 2 is more funny and kyoko appearance is more elegant. hey, if someone want the subtitle u can ask me. i can help but if there's no one want it then i just leave it. i can't promise to provide the subtitile but i try my best.