Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Big Wing

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
crash43

[Discussion] Big Wing

Post by crash43 » May 1st, '06, 18:27

Big Wing< What Do You Think About This Drama?

I have read some good things about this drama. My question is this a drama the whole family can enjoy? I mean is it minimal on language and skin? I don't have any experience with Japanese dramas , your recommendations would be a great help. Thanks Chris

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 2nd, '06, 04:10

Most Jdramas from this era are actually pretty minimal on the language and skin, so it should be a safe bet.
I don't remember this drama very well, but I think it's something the whole family can enjoy. A little bit of slapstick, a little bit of heart-warming stuff... (that is, if it's what I think it is... :lol )

crash43

Thanks

Post by crash43 » May 2nd, '06, 05:59

Thank You Mizune. I'm going to see if I can find a English subtitled set. Thanks again
Chris

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 2nd, '06, 06:37

er... you mean like this one here?
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_6879.htm
^_^;

crash43

Thats The One

Post by crash43 » May 2nd, '06, 13:57

Thank you for pointing it out.
Chris

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Sep 11th, '06, 07:10

I've just finished watching this drama (Big Wing) and I am fascinated, captivated by it due to its very noble storyline. Romantic angle is minimal but it's kind of cute. Actually, it's more focused on several encounters of the ground attendants with their passengers. I've watched it with a good english subtitle, hence I really had a nice time. I love the leading characters here, they look good together. Highly recommended for everyone. Although, I think this series is not very recent, because they seldom use their cell phones here.

snowy-yuki

Post by snowy-yuki » Sep 11th, '06, 08:29

have watched this dorama.. it's sweet.. i watched for Takashi Kashiwabara though.. no love story but still cute in their own way..

enkhee

Post by enkhee » Sep 12th, '06, 03:45

snowy-yuki wrote:have watched this dorama.. it's sweet.. i watched for Takashi Kashiwabara though.. no love story but still cute in their own way..
me too. totally agree. i was kinda dissapointed at the no-relationship ending but it was good enough. Takashi was hot and the girl could really smile. everyone should enjoy this series.

cel

Post by cel » Dec 2nd, '07, 22:37

Would anyone know if Shukumei was uploaded here?
It's the drama with Fujki Naohito, I would really love to watch
this but don't know where to look :cry: