[Discussion] Sapuri with Kame and Itou Misaki! (summer 06)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 21st, '06, 05:34

i think i was rong about this drama being boring!! i guess u cant judge it by the 1st episode ><
i watched the 2nd ep and it was heaps better than the 1st!!!
i really enjoyed it!!~~ hehe
i think this drama will turn out okk!! =D

Robina

Post by Robina » Jul 21st, '06, 05:41

kawaiiness__ wrote:i think i was rong about this drama being boring!! i guess u cant judge it by the 1st episode ><
i watched the 2nd ep and it was heaps better than the 1st!!!
i really enjoyed it!!~~ hehe
i think this drama will turn out okk!! =D
Yeah! I usually jugde it after 3 episodes ^^ That is my way :-)
But episode 2 was great..I am really want to know what will happen next ^__^x

hepcat05

Post by hepcat05 » Jul 21st, '06, 16:26

I watched episode 2 last night. This Satoshi character is pretty slick. :x Parts of the episode went a little too slowly, but overall I enjoyed it and I'm really looking forward to next week's episode.

The aikido scenes at the beginning were great. :lol

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 21st, '06, 19:53

FruitChaat wrote:
Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:he was jun's dancer friend... the one who liked juns ex-girlfriend... and when sumire-chan kicked jun outta the house he went to eita's house even though they were having a fight...lol.. he would always talk to eita about sumire-chan... kimi wa petto and sapuri seems so similar to me...lol!! they're both great shows with great actors (but koyuki is better than misaki itoh :P )
oooo tht kid....he looked way different in kimi wa petto, then again maybe its just cuz he was younger. and yes, koyki is soooo much better than itoh
I agree with koyuki being better, I think she played sumire in kimi was petto really well and she has some great acting and style, while ito san is just those standing pretty types. Well she got a little better than densha otoko hermes role but how she speaks and her movements are a bit still...like reading off the script and just saying it line by line and moving the may directed unnaturally I guess :whistling:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 20:17

yes koyuki is much better, but out of all the dramas i've watched with "career women" my favorite is shinohara ryoko who was in anego and mukodono

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 21st, '06, 20:28

Shinohara Ryoko's awsome! She was the perfect anego and she's beautiful. I actually liked anego, it was really funny and the acting were pretty nice.

I actually liked jin's character, he was freaking cute lol.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 21st, '06, 20:45

Littleangel91356 wrote:Shinohara Ryoko's awsome! She was the perfect anego and she's beautiful. I actually liked anego, it was really funny and the acting were pretty nice.

i agree!! shinohara ryoko is such a great actress!! i luv her!! and i'm biased cuz i'm a jin fan too but yes i luved his character!! he was too adorable!! :wub: kurosawa!! :P

just a few more days till sapuri ep 3! yay!! :cheers:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 20:49

Littleangel91356 wrote:Shinohara Ryoko's awsome! She was the perfect anego and she's beautiful. I actually liked anego, it was really funny and the acting were pretty nice.

i thought anego was a very boring show- i know alot of ppl like it, so no offense, but i did luv ryoko in it, i thought she did a great job

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jul 21st, '06, 21:07

Littleangel91356 wrote:I agree with koyuki being better, I think she played sumire in kimi was petto really well and she has some great acting and style, while ito san is just those standing pretty types. Well she got a little better than densha otoko hermes role but how she speaks and her movements are a bit still...like reading off the script and just saying it line by line and moving the may directed unnaturally I guess :whistling:
Thank God it´s not just me who thinks like that. Though I think Itou Misaki is very very beautiful, and though I like her a lot, Gosh, this girl can´t act. Not even a bit. Everything she does seems so unnatural. To me, it seems like she´s trying so hard to keep beautiful doing any face (angry, scary, crying faces), which makes her acting ending up ridiculous. Really, watching her acting give me pain.
Oh yes, I´d rather Koyuki and even more Shinohara Ryoko. Both of them are good actresses.

My opinion about the drama until now is: hummm... an OK drama. Maybe because Itou´s acting skills are a disaster, it feels like there´s something missing. Though I don´t like Kamenashi, he can do a decent acting. Well, his role doesn´t require too much acting skills, to tell the truth. Like Kamenashi, the rest of the cast is doing a good job.
The story is basically "the same" as Anego and Kimi wa Petto, which it makes hmmm... less interesting, since I watched both of them. Hope it´ll be as good as them, because I loved these two dramas!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Jul 21st, '06, 21:23

shiruchan i agree with u, itoh's acting is very unnatural, but she is very pretty, she should turn to modelling instead of acting, it's just not her thing
and although i am a total kame fan, =D, his role in this, so far, rally does not demand much acting skill, although i must say that he does have acting skill [ nobuta wo produce] i'm hoping this drama develops his character more so that his acting skill will come to good use rather then just being a "modern, young person" to itoh's 'older career woman'

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Jul 21st, '06, 22:56

omg did any of you see itou in kiken na aneki? >.< disastrous. talk about unnatural.. i'm not trying to diss on her too much, i agree she is beautiful.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 21st, '06, 23:06

x_XJules wrote:omg did any of you see itou in kiken na aneki? >.< disastrous. talk about unnatural.. i'm not trying to diss on her too much, i agree she is beautiful.
lol!! nope never saw it but i'll remember to stay away from it now :P i saw itoh in gokusen, lunch no joou and now sapuri... even though i havent seen her in much i can still tell that she's not the best actress :sweat:

but either way i'm still looking forward to seeing how the plot and story will turn out

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:27

OOOH!!! SUCH HOT PIX!! :wub: kame is so sexy!! especially in the 4th pic!! O_O :thumleft: :D thanks for the pics

myke

Post by myke » Jul 22nd, '06, 14:49

just finish watching ep2....it really interesting story
hepcat05 wrote:
The aikido scenes at the beginning were great. :lol
yeah....i also think that scene is intersting... :mrgreen:
beside,may be in real life Itoh MAsaki is training in Aikido...
:whistling:

ayu

Post by ayu » Jul 23rd, '06, 00:52

does anyone know/have Kame's ringtone??? thanxxxxxxx =P

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Jul 23rd, '06, 20:48

ayu wrote:does anyone know/have Kame's ringtone??? thanxxxxxxx =P
Someone mentioned earlier that it's from "Jingi naki Tatakai", which is a famous 1970's yakuza movie. I tried looking, but couldn't find the ringtone.

Here are some links about the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070246/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_Wi ... d_Humanity

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 23rd, '06, 22:07

tUrtleAE86 wrote: Someone mentioned earlier that it's from "Jingi naki Tatakai", which is a famous 1970's yakuza movie. I tried looking, but couldn't find the ringtone.

Here are some links about the movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070246/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_Wi ... d_Humanity
i actually tried searching for the ringtone b4 but when i typed in the name of the movie it kep bringing up stuff about kill bill cuz i think that's the name for one of the songs on the OST but i dont think it's the same one as kame's ringtone is it? :blink

SummerLoveRemix

Post by SummerLoveRemix » Jul 24th, '06, 23:37

LOL, I must be the only person that thinks Kame's ringtone is annoying. XD

But I cant wait to watch episode 3!

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 25th, '06, 15:04

can someone upload the opening clip for the drama
thanks in advance

saig3n

Ringtone Download!!!

Post by saig3n » Jul 25th, '06, 19:18

TG3 wrote:
nitesaint wrote:Anyone able to get the ringtone from Kame's handphone? :lol
It's the theme from "Jingi naku Tatakai," (Battles without Honor and Humanity), a legendary film series by Battle Royale director Kinji Fukusaku (now deceased). It's about the yakuza and spans an epic 30 years. It's loosely based on the memoirs of a real yakza boss.

It's funny, because that theme plays every time someone big gets killed or something important happens! So I think it's quite appropriate as a ringtone. I'm sure millions of Kame fans went out and put that on their phone after the first episode. :lol
Very good eye TG3...Movie was awsomely detailed.

A treat! - Kame'sRingtone v.2 (updated ringtone though) + http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YTT24E4J
The Intro for the public - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0OIY8Y3C
Last edited by saig3n on Jul 26th, '06, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 25th, '06, 23:03

SUBS ARE OUT!!!
YEY!!!
HAPPY DANCE!

liannejoy

Re: Ringtone Download!!!

Post by liannejoy » Jul 26th, '06, 09:13

saig3n wrote: A treat! - Kame'sRingtone v.2 (updated ringtone though) + http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YTT24E4J
yay!!! Thanks for these saig3n! you're the bestest! :lol
bet this will annoy my sister more!! bwahahahaha!!! :P

snooopy06

Post by snooopy06 » Jul 26th, '06, 10:55

saig3n wrote:
A treat! - Kame'sRingtone v.2 (updated ringtone though) + http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YTT24E4J
Thank you for the upload by the way whose the actor in your avator
if it is from Sapuri (I didn't start watching it yet)

can you upload the opening clip??

nitesaint

Post by nitesaint » Jul 26th, '06, 14:57

saig3n wrote:
TG3 wrote:
It's the theme from "Jingi naku Tatakai," (Battles without Honor and Humanity), a legendary film series by Battle Royale director Kinji Fukusaku (now deceased). It's about the yakuza and spans an epic 30 years. It's loosely based on the memoirs of a real yakza boss.

It's funny, because that theme plays every time someone big gets killed or something important happens! So I think it's quite appropriate as a ringtone. I'm sure millions of Kame fans went out and put that on their phone after the first episode. :lol

Hi is it possible for you to upload the ringtone to another file sharing website? I am unable to retreive the file because too many users from country is connected to it. :cry:
Thanks alot! :salut:

saig3n

Post by saig3n » Jul 26th, '06, 15:46

OK here it is again for people who haven't downloaded it yet -
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 2A0B7CCA3F

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 26th, '06, 21:08

hey guys. was wondering, is this drama worth watching?

saig3n

Post by saig3n » Jul 26th, '06, 23:05

Well, 100 downloads available for the Sapuri intro clip for those who are interested in the new drama.

A hissing sound on the clip, but no big deal you should be able to enjoy it.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 5A585F7C5B
Enjoy!

P.S. Yes, the drama is worth watching - the cast is superb.

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 27th, '06, 06:03

As to whether or not this drama is "worth watching" I think it depends on your tastes in drama. If you like dialogue-driven drama with a lot of subtleties and subplots, then you should like this one. If you like outright slapstick (e.g. My Boss My Hero, Densha Otoko) or outright tear-jerkers (1 Litre of Tears, Sekachuu, etc.) then this one might not be for you. I wouldn't call it a romantic comdey, but it isn't a deeply serious drama, either. This is why I think some people have said it isn't good. Personally, I love it.

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Jul 27th, '06, 11:08

saying a dorama is "worth watching" is very subjective. but personally, i think this is worth watching. i'm not saying this as a kame fan, but more as a dorama enthusiast. some may say the story is predictable, but if you see past the obvious older woman-younger man thing, you'll realize there are more interesting things going on inside and around them. i find how the characters think and how they act in response to that natural. the characters' personlaities have always been very important to me, which is why i am really enjoying this. in the end, it will always depend on your perception of what is a "good dorama".

nitesaint

Post by nitesaint » Jul 28th, '06, 02:16

saig3n wrote:OK here it is again for people who haven't downloaded it yet -
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 2A0B7CCA3F
WOW! Thanks alot! :cheers:

ayu

Post by ayu » Jul 28th, '06, 02:39

saig3n wrote:
TG3 wrote:

YEAH!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! :cheers: Minna, arigato :thumright:

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Jul 28th, '06, 06:06

Episode 3 in my opinion:
Getting a little better, still a bit slow but can improve. Misaki san, I need you to be more natural on you're acting, it's soo...unnaturally giddy. Eita's getting a litte better still, WTF would he be having a affair with Ryo san and trying to hook up with Misaki san! Kame, I liked him on this episode as he was really caring and defensive for Kouichi (Enjoy man) san's daughter Nacchan (I think her real name was Miku) and I loved how Kame talked about how they call each other Nacchan and Yuu kun. It was nice to see some family relationships fixing up but I still don't like Shiraishi san's character. Having a relationship with Kouichi san...is she crazy.

I don't like the women who's falling in love with Kame. She has a boyfriend and she seems like those annoying types that'll keep annoying a man until she gets them. Worst types in female.

kawaiiness__

Post by kawaiiness__ » Jul 30th, '06, 07:09

SummerLoveRemix wrote:LOL, I must be the only person that thinks Kame's ringtone is annoying. XD

But I cant wait to watch episode 3!
i think his ringtone is annoyin too ^^
ahaha .. its not tt goodd ><sorry><

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jul 30th, '06, 22:05

Littleangel91356 wrote:Episode 3 in my opinion:
Getting a little better, still a bit slow but can improve. Misaki san, I need you to be more natural on you're acting, it's soo...unnaturally giddy. Eita's getting a litte better still, WTF would he be having a affair with Ryo san and trying to hook up with Misaki san! Kame, I liked him on this episode as he was really caring and defensive for Kouichi (Enjoy man) san's daughter Nacchan (I think her real name was Miku) and I loved how Kame talked about how they call each other Nacchan and Yuu kun. It was nice to see some family relationships fixing up but I still don't like Shiraishi san's character. Having a relationship with Kouichi san...is she crazy.

I don't like the women who's falling in love with Kame. She has a boyfriend and she seems like those annoying types that'll keep annoying a man until she gets them. Worst types in female.
I found the two-timer so annoying. He's a jerk. I feel bad for Ryo having to be on the other side of things. Kame was so nice in this episode letting Misaki be with Eito. I guess he's going to let things ride knowing that Misaki is going to get hurt later in the future which is kinda sad to think about. I thought that Naa-chan was so funny when she decided to change her mind and stay for revenge. Hahaha, ENJOY man is going to get what he deserves. I also don't like the girl falling for Kame. She seems very pressy. I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Jul 30th, '06, 22:25

:offtopic: Oh Robina!!I wanted to get the same avatar and I just discoverred yours!!I am doomed :hissy: !!what's console me though is that I have that yamapi's pic as a wallpaper on my mobile :P I assume I have to find another pics of a cute japanese guys lol
(sorry guys for being of topic)
back to Sapuri, I really like the way Kame act in this, and I appreciate it's so much different than Anego, I was afrais it would be the same

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 2nd, '06, 05:21

i'm actually starting to root for misaki and eita but since it's a kame drama, probably won't happen. ;x
i think eita really does want to move on but it's hard for him.
and he's getting feelings for misaki.
at first i thought he already had a crush on her but i got that wrong XD
it was misaki liking him first haha

the preview for episode 5 of kame and the little girl cracked me up LOL

rickt

Post by rickt » Aug 2nd, '06, 08:22

still waiting for ep 4 to finish downloading..

just something I've always wanted to ask, not sure if anyone mentioned it before though. this drama title sapuri comes from the word suppli, which is short for supplement. rather than being written as サプリ, shouldn't it be サップリ ?

about Eita, I HATE his hair with passion!! it's SO BIG and he looks as if he's wearing a helmet all the time!!! why doesn't he just flatten it?!?!?!

fu22bu22

Post by fu22bu22 » Aug 2nd, '06, 11:35

scene from 4th episode ... this was so hilarious ... :P

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 2nd, '06, 13:46

hey guys!!
yey! subs for epi4 are out.
anyway, the rating... *drum rolls*

12.2%

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 2nd, '06, 22:58

wow what a rating
haha i know. first time seeing a japanese guy with an afro :X
and that scene in ep 4 cracked me up too - she looks just like it XD buck teeth and all

robetella

Post by robetella » Aug 3rd, '06, 13:54

Anyone has the theme song of this drama? The one that plays at the end of ev episode.. I'm dying to have the mp3.. Someone pls.. =D

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 3rd, '06, 16:54

oo i luved ep 4 kame was adorable, especially the scene inthe beginning when he got itoh to make those funny faces [ thanks for the screencaps!]
and when he got into bed with his boss,....and then got kicked out, haha

concerning kame's ringtone.....at first when i heard i was just like wtf? haha...it's not exactly my taste in ringtones, it's really just very random sounding....if tht makes sense lol, but i've gotten used to it now, plus it hardly goes off any more

saig3n

To the rescue!

Post by saig3n » Aug 3rd, '06, 17:52

robetella wrote:Anyone has the theme song of this drama? The one that plays at the end of ev episode.. I'm dying to have the mp3.. Someone pls.. =D
I was going to upload it anyway - TV rip:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 6B0C284A21

Enjoy!

saig3n

Post by saig3n » Aug 7th, '06, 21:11

Episode 5 is a turning point. Download now!

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 11th, '06, 08:36

This is starting to become one of my favorite dramas!! I just watched ep. 5 and I'm anxiously waiting for ep. 6. I think it's a good role for Itou Misaki. In fact, I think everyone is doing a great job. :-) Did I mention that Itou Misaki looks so pretty in this drama? :wub:

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 11th, '06, 12:15

i watched ep 5 a few days ago, kame was funny/cute as usual
i agree with saig3n in tht it is a turning point in the show
the next ep looks really good!!

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Aug 12th, '06, 03:37

Does anyone else find Itoh Misaki's voice annoying? she half whispers everything... it's really bothering me. Does she normally talk like this (I haven't seen any other dramas with her)

saig3n

Post by saig3n » Aug 12th, '06, 14:39

I think you mean when she narrates herself...yea...it gets kind of annoying. I find her character likable so i really go past her voice. Misaki is just this way in this role, she never sounded this way in other dramas.

Littleangel91356

Post by Littleangel91356 » Aug 12th, '06, 21:39

melonyhappy wrote:Does anyone else find Itoh Misaki's voice annoying? she half whispers everything... it's really bothering me. Does she normally talk like this (I haven't seen any other dramas with her)
I agree and this kame fan also was saying that she is a 'script actor' just reading off the script and saying it and I think that's why she sounds like that.

She kinda did that in Gokusen and Densha Otoko, I know she isn't a good actress because I watched like 3-4 works of her...she does the same thing.

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 12th, '06, 21:43

melonyhappy wrote:Does anyone else find Itoh Misaki's voice annoying? she half whispers everything... it's really bothering me. Does she normally talk like this (I haven't seen any other dramas with her)
Yeah Yeah I agree with you.. I thought it's just my imagination..
She's so annoying, why is she speaking like that??

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Aug 13th, '06, 00:05

I've seen Itoh in only few dramas such as Densha Otoko, Tigre and Dragon, Gokusen, Kiken na aneki and Lunch no Joou ... so ... I can't claim to know much about her acting. So far I see her more as a model than an actress. Whenever I see her onscreen I feel more or less nothing. At least I feel her trying to act. :mrgreen: Nevertheless, I agree on her being a pretty woman. Regarding her voice, ... I didn't pay much attention to it until now you guys mention about it. I might have something to say after episode 6...

// ---------

I've been folowing this drama since its start. At first I was very excited. Me being a major Kame fan. I hoped to see some lovely scenes between him and Itoh. I have to say I feel quite depressed for not seeing the expected chemistry I longed for. After many attempt to drop the drama, I found myself watching it at the end. I guess my love for Kame is simply to strong for me not watching it. But after 5 episodes, he remains the only reason for me still continuiing with this drama. But storywise, I think it isn't too bad. Although I disagree with few points presented in the drama, I found it still quite entertaining in a way. But I can't find myself liking Fuji character ... I even find it a pain watching Itoh onscreen. I'm not sure if it's the chracter itself or the acting. but I just know ... I don't feel it right ... I tried imagining some others actress to replace Itoh and I'm still unsure if I would enjoy better the show. ... I assumed I simply dislike her chracter ...

so probably I'll wish for Yuya to end up with Watanabe instead. I found her character pretty more enjoyable to watch actually. I know it being a hopeless hope.
I still hope to see the kissing scene between them two as shown in the preview. I know that if it was Fuji instead of Watanabe ... I wouldn't be typing this post here at all ... ;)
So to say, I like mainly every character in this drama. ... even the "enjoy man" ... he's a great actor in my point of view !! but not Fuji and that's a very sad thing to say from someone who has waited for this drama since its announcing.

I like the way the drama is produced. From the lightning, casting, ... It's visually attractive ...

I want to see episode 6 !!!!
yea ... I want to see that kissing scene ... and it has to be no cut ... but ... I'm afraid it will be only a lips-touching scene .... but maybe Kame will be as professionnal as I used to know him .. and serve us some real kissing moment .. :wub: I so can't wait !!! I'll be so damned if it got interupted or something ... the biggest joke ... honestly

animefan22

Post by animefan22 » Aug 13th, '06, 20:43

..Isn't it kinda unfair to say you don't like her voice? It's not like she had much choice in that, is it. I mean, it's kinda what she was born with.

It's like someone coming up to you and telling you, oh, I don't like your voice, it annoys me, therefore, I don't like you. That makes absolutely no sense.

And I don't get why everyone is so hard on Itoh in this drama. I mean, ok, she doesn't have that much chemistry with Kame to be honest, but I think her acting in this drama is not so bad as everyone is saying..
I think she does a fine job and I like her. She's one of the few actresses I actually like.

To me she has this kind, likeable air about her, and of course, she's very pretty.

I'm probably one of the few who are actually enjoying this drama and have been following it from the beginning. I think it would be interesting if Kame and Itoh didn't end up together, and to see what will happen in the end.

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Aug 13th, '06, 21:24

@animefan22: I don't think they meant to actually make fun or her natural-born voice. i think they meant the way she chooses to talk. we can all alter our voices a little, i think the way she was doing it bothers them.

the past couple episodes i've been wondering the samething.. what if they don't end up together? that would definitely be something different for a dorama! it probably won't end that way.. but it could

piccu

Post by piccu » Aug 13th, '06, 22:08

Totally agree! :whistling:

I have to say that I'm really starting to dislike Itou MIsaki after watching the first 3 episodes of Sapuri. I've seen Densha Otoko and the way she talked there wasn't as annoying!
lol and her nose is so fake, I thought that Japan was very advanced in terms of plastic surgeries :whistling:
also the way she acts is the same as her nose - totally not natural

x_XJules
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by x_XJules » Aug 13th, '06, 22:30

bwahahahahahahaha XD XD XD
you guys are so mean.

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Aug 13th, '06, 22:53

haha :lol I know! Everyone is so cruel...

Tackey

Post by Tackey » Aug 14th, '06, 03:19

lol. yeah! I agree also! you guys are cruel. :( I think she's still cute, even though piccu says her nose is fake. :P As far as acting goes, she does need to improve.

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 14th, '06, 06:09

The romance between Itoh and Kame isn't gonna be believeable anymore cause the series is already so far in and they're still... nowhere. I mean, obviously Kame has a crush. But Itoh is too much into Eita so if they start the romance now, being so late, i doubt it'll be believeable. Like Anego. She focused on the married guy - not Jin.

That stinks too cause I was expecting chemistry. ;[
So I find myself still rooting for Itoh and Eita XDD
and that married lady freaks me out. i hate her o_o

i wish i liked Watanabe so Kame wouldn't be so lonely. ;__;
but i dont >_>

AH! I hope the next episode is better ;x

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 14th, '06, 12:20

eh, i don't like itoh either but i would rather her end up with eita than kame....cuz she adn kame have no chemistry they seem way more like friends than potential love interests. but, i dont like watanabe either....she kinda scares me, lol, sigh, wat silly girl is kame going to have to end up then =P
indayze i agree with you, tanaka scares me too..she's so scary looking and the fact tht she and eita like eachother....ewww, haha
cant wait for the next ep!

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 14th, '06, 13:36

so the decision? kame should end up with no one. haha.
wait for na-chan to grow up. hehe.
no, seriously, i don't see any chemistry between him and itou too. nothing. eita and itou look good together, so it should just be them. haha. but then, we all know it'll be kame and itou. how they'll get there, we'll just have to find out.
in a few hours maybe?

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 14th, '06, 14:03

evil_zai wrote:so the decision? kame should end up with no one. haha.
wait for na-chan to grow up. hehe.
no, seriously, i don't see any chemistry between him and itou too. nothing. eita and itou look good together, so it should just be them. haha. but then, we all know it'll be kame and itou. how they'll get there, we'll just have to find out.
in a few hours maybe?
na-chan and kame hahaha
o well, i just hope tht the way in which kame and itoh get together will be good even if there is no chemistry, i can't stand the story lines where the girl all of a sudden realizes tht she doesn't luv the guy she's been after the entire show, but instead luvs the other guy and then they get together at the very last minute...., so hopefully this drama will be different

Robina

Post by Robina » Aug 14th, '06, 14:05

ne ne ne minna~~ soon Sapuri Ep.6 will be aired in Japan and now i have heard news about that there might be another kiss scene in Ep.7 ...that what I heard.

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 14th, '06, 21:31

I just finished watching sapuri epi 06 and it was Great :thumright:

However, this stupid Yu-kun will made me really mad... ><" espically in the next episode..

How Could you do this, You Baka, You are a Selfish man

I HATE YOU, I'm Gonna Kill the writer,,,,,,,,

Mite Mite
this my best moment in this episode ^-^

Yu-Kun the Neko
[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1457 ... iw8.th.jpg[/img]

He reminds me of Gachapin or Gum..
[img]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8393/b ... dd1.th.jpg[/img]

Imaoka's fountain
[img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/7509/b ... kp3.th.jpg[/img]

No stop don't kill him
[img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5365/b ... th6.th.jpg[/img]

Yu-Kun:"I'm dead"
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/1914 ... hg0.th.jpg[/img]

Good Girl
[img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8188/b ... dn3.th.jpg[/img]

Kawai sou Watanabe-chan, she's crying
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7668 ... hq5.th.jpg[/img]

She Broke my heart TT-TT
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1618 ... xz4.th.jpg[/img]

TT-TT TT-TT and now I know true love is rare..
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/8497 ... fr4.th.jpg[/img]

Good Boy
[img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7406 ... pc0.th.jpg[/img]

yoshi yoshi Ikou Ikou
[img]http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/474/ ... hv7.th.jpg[/img]

this is not one of my fav but this pic is when he will say to Fu~ji-san that he loves her
[img]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8459/b ... lo9.th.jpg[/img]

Baka now you know your feeling toward Fu~ji-san ><"
How can you say that?!
and what about Watanabe-chan haa??
Oh right we will have to wait for the next episode, cuz they didn't do it, this was a sick joke from the director and the writer.
ne ne ne minna~~ soon Sapuri Ep.6 will be aired in Japan and now i have heard news about that there might be another kiss scene in Ep.7 ...that what I heard.
Yes there will be another one, Poor her
you will understand after watching the epi06 and the preview..

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Aug 14th, '06, 21:39

aaah!! shouldn't have read the spoiler, that sucks!!Iwant Kame and Itoh together!!how long will I have to wait?!!
And the married freaks pisses me off!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 14th, '06, 22:01

nadesico wrote:aaah!! shouldn't have read the spoiler, that sucks!!
haha me too..man i wanna watch it now!! going to have to wait for the torrent+subs though =P

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 14th, '06, 23:07

waah!!! i accidentally read the spoiler!!!
now i hate myself! lol
can't wait to see it..
so there was a kissing scene? arg! pushing.. pushing... hehe
coz Dala3-chan said "yes, there will be another one". hmmn...

just got the ost. hmmn.. NO KAT-TUN OPENING THEME!!! and i so thought the one titled "sapuri main theme" was it. anyway, it's still a good ost. hurray for ayaka! haha
Last edited by evil_zai on Aug 14th, '06, 23:13, edited 1 time in total.

Dala3-chan

Post by Dala3-chan » Aug 14th, '06, 23:11

evil_zai wrote:waah!!! i accidentally read the spoiler!!!
now i hate myself! lol
can't wait to see it..
so there was a kissing scene? arg! pushing.. pushing... hehe
coz Dala3-chan said "yes, there will be another one". hmmn...
But they didn't do it in this epi ><" and the next chu will be different with................ you have to watch the preview to know and it's a shock really really shock and so sudden..

evil_zai

Post by evil_zai » Aug 14th, '06, 23:15

waaah!!! Dala3-chan! spoilers galore. haha. i can't stop myself from reading!
i'm downloading epi6 now.. hmmn... hope i get it before i have to go to class.

indayze

Post by indayze » Aug 14th, '06, 23:21

evil_zai wrote:i can't stand the story lines where the girl all of a sudden realizes tht she doesn't luv the guy she's been after the entire show, but instead luvs the other guy and then they get together at the very last minute...., so hopefully this drama will be different
exxxactlyyyyy. @_@ but i dont know how they'll make it work.
other than a miracle XDD

yes tanaka lady is scaryin the sense that she's all like "he keeps following me everywhere. i just can't get rid of him [eita]" to the moment she finds out itoh is interested she's all "NO I DONT WANNA GIVE HIM UP"

but since this is based on a manga and kame's character was a minor one, does that mean the original story was Fuji x Ogi [eita whatever ;x] love story? :O

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Aug 15th, '06, 01:06

evil_zai wrote:waaah!!! Dala3-chan! spoilers galore. haha. i can't stop myself from reading!
i'm downloading epi6 now.. hmmn... hope i get it before i have to go to class.
i noe me too! i'm dl ep 6 rite now..ahh can't wait to watch it!
but since this is based on a manga and kame's character was a minor one, does that mean the original story was Fuji x Ogi [eita whatever ;x] love story? :O
thts wat i've been hoping too, since i cant stand the thought of kame and itoh ending up together =P

MokaGirl

Post by MokaGirl » Aug 15th, '06, 03:15

Minna, I'm back from watching episode 6 and I have to say I'm quite troubled about it.

1. NO KISS shown between Yuya and Watanabe .:x ...

2. Kiss shown between Yuya and Fuji in the next episode preview ... :cry:

So me being a Watanabe X Yuya supporters, .. I say I'm quite depressed at this very moment ... I felt this episode having more YuyaXFuji scenes ... still ... arg .. I feel nothing seeing these two next to another ... I know and I admit being a pathetic fan wishing for a not ItohXKame ending .. but .. until know .. I really feel forced by the script to believe in their love story ... and this is just as lame as my current emotional state ... lookwise ... and probably even character wise .. I feel Yuya cuter with Watanabe ... Her character not being a "nice-workaholic-pretty" worker like Fuji ... but I found her character way more colorful ... I like her being a little "scheming" about Yuya. In the past episodes, when she has started to get interested in him, them helping him and asking for a "salary", and playing with words to stress him a bit, teasing him ... I found her cute like that. but I highly doubt the script would allow a Yuya-Watanabe ending anyways ...

but if kame character was a minor in the story and producer wanted to follow the original script ... maybe ... minor-minor chracter ( Yuya- Watanabe ) and main-main character ( Fuji-Ogiwara ) can be together ... that would be the happiest ending for me ... :wub: as if it can happen .... right :roll

Itoh and kame being casted together sounded like a great idea at first .. really ... but ... in reality, it lacked of something onscreen ... this is how I felt after watching 6 episodes ... maybe the acting, or the storyline itself , ... there's something missing ...

Dala3-chan

I don't feel like killing the writer .. I feel like flying to Japan and kiss Kame to make him MINE FIRST !!! :P
honestly I'm really mad at myself for not dropping this drama since the second episode ... I would have missed some hot Kame screen time .. but at least I wouldn't feel cheated .. like I do now ....

elbowslayer

Post by elbowslayer » Aug 15th, '06, 05:36

omg kame is out of control lol

GOO YUYA!!!!forgot about itoh