[Discussion] Taiyo no Uta

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
zerox

[Discussion] Taiyo no Uta

Post by zerox » Jun 2nd, '06, 08:45

Erika Sawajiri in this dorama. The story is about Erika(Kaoru Amane, 16 years old) who had the health problems(sick)... Like The 1 Litre of Tears....huhu anybody had saw it. I just read the info at drama wiki. Seems interesting...Hope in be in d-addicts..huhu

info link: Taiyo no Uta

yt_toshi
Virgin Islands (USA)

Post by yt_toshi » Jun 2nd, '06, 13:40

Don't worry, I'm sure this show is going to show up here soon. :-)

lennonmanson

Post by lennonmanson » Jun 2nd, '06, 13:55

I thought Taiyou no Uta is movie played by YUI...

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Jun 2nd, '06, 14:15

That's because there's the movie (official page) starring YUI, but there's also the drama (TBS' page), starring Sawajiri Erika among others.

I'm surprised we have this thread so soon. But anyway, I'm dying to see it :wub: The illness she'll have this time is different, and so will be her character's feelings and worries...But I do believe she can do it again :wub:

Y_T

Post by Y_T » Jun 2nd, '06, 14:52

Actually it will be starring Yamada Takayuki :P

This drama version would be told in the males point of view. Opposite from the movie.

Lowest

Post by Lowest » Jun 2nd, '06, 14:55

Geeze, she's always dying. Can she play the guitar? or sing? (I know all japanese people can 'sing' anyway ;p)
I wonder if she'll have a dubbed singing voice or if they'll play down the guitar/singing thing. That's why I'll probably prefer the movie since it's got YUI in and she's got a great voice and can play the guitar. It might be the first drama where I watch both movie and tv series though.

edit: okay from the above post by Y_T I think they'll play down the singing part a lot

goygakgoy

Post by goygakgoy » Jun 4th, '06, 01:23

WOW, thanks for giving us the info. I was thinking "here we go again", but after I read the plot..WOW. Very interesting to see a girl who can't go out in the sun. Not as bad as "1 litre", but very interesting to see how she deals with life. Hope she's cute too...hehe.

Y_T

Post by Y_T » Jun 13th, '06, 15:21

Lowest wrote:Geeze, she's always dying. Can she play the guitar? or sing? (I know all japanese people can 'sing' anyway ;p)
I wonder if she'll have a dubbed singing voice or if they'll play down the guitar/singing thing. That's why I'll probably prefer the movie since it's got YUI in and she's got a great voice and can play the guitar. It might be the first drama where I watch both movie and tv series though.
She's getting some guitar lesson as there will be quite a number of scenes requiring

her to play the guitar. Only 1 month to go until this airs :cheers:

myke

Post by myke » Jun 18th, '06, 18:30

wow...Erika take some Guitar lesson for this drama...
hope she can performe better in the dorama...
:lol :lol :lol

say just asking.
any info about whose will be subbing this dorama ??? :scratch:

Just asking...coz this dorama is interesting lol...
Hopefully this dorama will be sub...hehehe :roll

Sarki

Post by Sarki » Jun 19th, '06, 14:44

Nice preview, the one that has been upped this weekend 8)

The thing is...I don't know, there's something that I don't like at all. I know this is a must-watch for me and that I will love the drama, but...I think that it is that both look way less smarter than Aya-Asou...Because the guy looks like:

Yo, I'm a surfer and I'll drive you home later with my bike, kay?

And the girl:

Yeah, even though I'm ill I don't care 'coz you're hot and that.

I don't know. Fortunately I'll be totally wrong :whistling:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jun 22nd, '06, 15:23

hehe thsi will be a must watch for me as I love Erika's acting in 1 Litre of Tears and got to see if she is able to pull off another Drama even though again her role is someoen with a sickness ><

dNd-N-dNd

-

Post by dNd-N-dNd » Jun 25th, '06, 09:39

I luv Sawajiri Erika!! :wub:... Btw, it'll be aired on 14th July, right??

cRaZY MiKi

Post by cRaZY MiKi » Jul 2nd, '06, 14:28

yeah..hope tt some grp will translate it heeheee

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 15th, '06, 22:11

interesting first episode, but this is obviously going to be much more melodramatic and complicated than the movie. i'm sure i'll still like the drama, but i thought the movie was great in its innocence and simplicity...
meh... when i first saw the movie, i thought a drama would be good to give greater depth to the characters and such, but it looks like it'll actually be a completely different story... ^_^;

indokid

Post by indokid » Jul 15th, '06, 23:59

the first episode looks promising.. though im a bit skeptical how the drama will progress using night scenes only
erika sawajiri's acting didn't disappoint.. yamada in his usual moody guy role
the song erika sang at the end.. is it really her voice?

bshater

Post by bshater » Jul 16th, '06, 00:04

i just skimmed the first episode and Erika looks beautiful! i think this drama will be great, but its gonna be hard to top her drama 1 Litre of Tears. Litre of Tears had some of the best acting ever and i just love the script. i hope this drama will do half as good as her Litre.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 16th, '06, 00:10

bshater wrote:i just skimmed the first episode and Erika looks beautiful! i think this drama will be great, but its gonna be hard to top her drama 1 Litre of Tears. Litre of Tears had some of the best acting ever and i just love the script. i hope this drama will do half as good as her Litre.
Yes she looks better than in the previews..overall the first episode met my high expectations. :-)

bshater

Post by bshater » Jul 16th, '06, 00:29

Good to hear that from you Wrow. can't wait till the subs are released.

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jul 16th, '06, 01:50

Taiyou no Uta is my big expectation among this season´s drama.
I watched the first episode... and it didn´t impressed me so much. The drama has more humor than Ichi Rittoru and Sekachu, and maybe, because of Sawajiri and Yamada, I was expecting that Taiyou no Uta would look like these two great dramas that I love.

Sawajiri looked like she´s a bit lost yet on her part, Yamada doing great as always, and Satou Megumi was a good surprise! She´s a good actress, and she can be funny. Good choice.

Though I suppose what´s gonna happen (sickness = death), it´ll be good to see how the script is going to be developed. Hope it´s not going to be "another drama about someone sick", but "a good drama about someone sick".

erhanz

Post by erhanz » Jul 16th, '06, 02:04

well yeah..Erika Sawajiri is great in One Litre of Tears..
i haven't watched the Raw even though i've downloaded it..lolz..
just have to wait for the subs..
but since i have already seen the preview..
i think Erika will be great^^

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 16th, '06, 02:59

Erika's character is more "tough" and "cool" than her Aya character in 1 Litre, simply because she's battled this disease all her life, whereas in 1 Litre it just attacked her without warning. That isn't to say her character in this series isn't sympathetic, just different.

It was a good first episode. I'll be watching this.

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jul 16th, '06, 12:58

Am I the only one who thinks the first episode was really boring? Erika's acting was as disapointing to me as it was in Ichi rittoru no namida, and as much as I like Takayuki Yamada, he's GOT to play some other roles sometime, too. I can't believe he actually took this role. He can do far better than that.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 16th, '06, 13:04

Kath-Lee wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the first episode was really boring? Erika's acting was as disapointing to me as it was in Ichi rittoru no namida, and as much as I like Takayuki Yamada, he's GOT to play some other roles sometime, too. I can't believe he actually took this role. He can do far better than that.
I don´t know about this drama but at least I suppose you are the only one who thinks her acting was bad in Ichi rittoru no namida :P

Kath-Lee

Post by Kath-Lee » Jul 16th, '06, 13:12

WroW wrote: I don´t know about this drama but at least I suppose you are the only one who thinks her acting was bad in Ichi rittoru no namida :P
Sorry, you're wrong. :mrgreen: I talked to several people about it who, too thought her acting was kinda wishy-washy.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 16th, '06, 14:57

Kath-Lee wrote:
WroW wrote: I don´t know about this drama but at least I suppose you are the only one who thinks her acting was bad in Ichi rittoru no namida :P
Sorry, you're wrong. :mrgreen: I talked to several people about it who, too thought her acting was kinda wishy-washy.
Still I think the drama woudn´t have worked so well without her :-)

erhanz

Post by erhanz » Jul 16th, '06, 15:36

same here..her acting in One Litre of Tears is awesome..
=.= can't imagine u said that..
it's really great to see her act..
and i think the drama will be different if she's not the lead artist =.=

shiruchan

Post by shiruchan » Jul 16th, '06, 18:20

Kath-Lee wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the first episode was really boring? Erika's acting was as disapointing to me as it was in Ichi rittoru no namida, and as much as I like Takayuki Yamada, he's GOT to play some other roles sometime, too. I can't believe he actually took this role. He can do far better than that.
Kath, you´re not the only one. Actually, almost all dramas I´ve been watching lately has a boring 1st episode. It´s hard to find one that I can say: "Wow, this is a promissing drama! Have to watch it!". I thought you thought Sawajiri´s acting in Ichi Rittoru was good, but seems I was wrong. I think she´s a good actress, but she needs to improve. About Yamada, I think he´s one of a few actors who can really play a part that requires lot of "melodramatic skills". No one can cry like he does. But, after being in Byakuyakou, he could do a comedy drama, something more "light".

tUrtleAE86

Post by tUrtleAE86 » Jul 17th, '06, 06:12

shiruchan wrote:About Yamada, I think he´s one of a few actors who can really play a part that requires lot of "melodramatic skills". No one can cry like he does. But, after being in Byakuyakou, he could do a comedy drama, something more "light".
Maybe it's just me, but I saw hints of the type of character that he played in H2. So, I think this could be a good segue into other things for Yamada, depending on how different his character is from his norm.

I think Sawajiri's got quite a decent tan, seeing that she's playing the role of someone with XP... :lol
She does look a lot more mature than she did in 1 Litre, though. It doesn't seem like makeup; her face looks different. And, I'm digging the long hair. I think it's a nice change. :-)

Vilhelm

Post by Vilhelm » Jul 21st, '06, 14:22

Just saw episode 2... I must say that I've fallen in love with this series already. Poor Zawajiri Erika, though... she's all into dying these days, it seems. First 1 Litre of Tears, then this series.

But, uhm, yeah. Interesting series, to say the least.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 21st, '06, 17:47

Vilhelm wrote:Just saw episode 2... I must say that I've fallen in love with this series already. Poor Zawajiri Erika, though... she's all into dying these days, it seems. First 1 Litre of Tears, then this series.

But, uhm, yeah. Interesting series, to say the least.
You have seen ep2 already? So lucky. But it really looks that it will go down the same road as 1 litre of tears :unsure:

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Jul 21st, '06, 17:54

shiruchan wrote:
Kath, you´re not the only one. Actually, almost all dramas I´ve been watching lately has a boring 1st episode. It´s hard to find one that I can say: "Wow, this is a promissing drama! Have to watch it!". I thought you thought Sawajiri´s acting in Ichi Rittoru was good, but seems I was wrong. I think she´s a good actress, but she needs to improve. About Yamada, I think he´s one of a few actors who can really play a part that requires lot of "melodramatic skills". No one can cry like he does. But, after being in Byakuyakou, he could do a comedy drama, something more "light".
Co-sign. Almost all the dramas this season had a boring first episode. Slow start. Hopefully a strong finishi.

octane

Post by octane » Jul 21st, '06, 19:16

heard this drama is the japanese version on the hong kong movie "endless love" (1994). If that's so, then its going to be great. I love the movie back then. And from the taiyou no uta drama (movie) and the drama (episode 1), it seem that the drama is more like the hk movie, compare to the movie.

zerox

Post by zerox » Jul 23rd, '06, 04:49

Wohaaa..finally this episode is being uploaded...yeye...gonna watch it without sub and translate it myself

TG3

Post by TG3 » Jul 23rd, '06, 05:01

2nd Ep is good. Had some funny moments as well as some good ones between Koji and Kaoru.

erhanz

Post by erhanz » Jul 23rd, '06, 09:14

still downloading Episode 2..lolz..is it that good??
looking forward to it..

indokid

Post by indokid » Jul 23rd, '06, 18:49

just watched 2nd episode.. i think this kind of story plot shouldn't be made into an 11eps long drama series
some of the events @ 2nd ep are really unecessary "fillers".. i just feel the pacing of the main storyline is a bit slow right now.. hope it will pick up in the coming episodes

*edit: wow.. 6.7% rating for episode 2..what happened?

eternitual

Post by eternitual » Jul 24th, '06, 12:15

indokid wrote:just watched 2nd episode.. i think this kind of story plot shouldn't be made into an 11eps long drama series
some of the events @ 2nd ep are really unecessary "fillers".. i just feel the pacing of the main storyline is a bit slow right now.. hope it will pick up in the coming episodes

*edit: wow.. 6.7% rating for episode 2..what happened?
yeaH im very shocked by the ratings when i saw it at dramawiki... surely it isn't THAT bad right...? maybe they had a major blackout in japan that night... :P

anyways, sawajiri looks so pretty... :cheers:

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 24th, '06, 12:18

The rating is crazy..the drama is great and the preview for ep3 kinda looks like it will develop into another 1 litre of tears (which is good)...never really cared about ratings but 6.7 is :scratch:

indokid

Post by indokid » Jul 24th, '06, 12:32

there is a post at jdorama.com saying that this week the japanese students are having finals examinations
maybe that explains why the ratings of almost dramas with target of younger audience dropped like crazy

eternitual

Post by eternitual » Jul 24th, '06, 15:46

indokid wrote:there is a post at jdorama.com saying that this week the japanese students are having finals examinations
maybe that explains why the ratings of almost dramas with target of younger audience dropped like crazy
ahhh... i think that's a very likely reason... thanks indokid nice info... 8)

erhanz

Post by erhanz » Jul 24th, '06, 16:19

a double post!!
well..yeah that must be the reason..>.< too bad..

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 25th, '06, 03:16

erhanz wrote:a double post!!
double post? i don't see any double post... :whistling:

Crazy Penguin

Post by Crazy Penguin » Jul 25th, '06, 08:23

Hmmm... I hope that Erika Sawajiri will one day play a lead where her character doesn't have some sort of lethal disease.

erhanz

Post by erhanz » Jul 25th, '06, 12:06

i think the mods have edit the double post..lolz..
yeah i hope so too!! she always play Sick Character..

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jul 25th, '06, 18:21

This is kind of irrelevant but, I think I read that this will be a hard sub, correct? just making sure.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Jul 25th, '06, 18:22

albertoavena wrote:This is kind of irrelevant but, I think I read that this will be a hard sub, correct? just making sure.
Hehe that was planned...but now we will release both,due to some reasons...check out the subtitle thread. And hardsubs will be out maybe in 1 week. :-)

albertoavena

Post by albertoavena » Jul 25th, '06, 18:28

Alright, thanks for replying so quickly. Perhaps I'll download both. The soft subs for now then the hardsubs so I can burn later. Thanks again. :-)

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 26th, '06, 01:21

Dont know what to say about the first ep, not really "wow", doesnt seem as heavy as one litre of tears, but we will see what it develops into

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 26th, '06, 04:04

erhanz wrote:i think the mods have edit the double post..lolz..
Whaaa?? Who would go and do something like that?!?! :crazy:

:mrgreen:

Anywho, I just watched the second ep, and I have to say: God, I love Becky... I don't know why, but she always cracks me up... :lol

choco_panda

Post by choco_panda » Jul 26th, '06, 17:18

Just seen the first episode. Nothing much happen but Im quite sure I will grow to like it more and more.

Yeah, and wonder whats wrong with Sawajiri Erika always dying??? I was quite surprise that she got the disease again. But quite nice to see a different character. More strong and also play guitar.

I hope her disease dosent develop so soon. I want to see her more in a happy mode than the sick mode :whistling:

nimbusb0i

Post by nimbusb0i » Jul 26th, '06, 23:19

Does anyone know the song in episode 1 that played when she wakes up? If you have it can you post it? thanx in advance :mrgreen:

qutie10

Post by qutie10 » Jul 27th, '06, 02:11

Wow I was surprised no one has really question Erika's voice...
Does anyone know whether the singer was really Erika or someone else? :roll

indokid

Post by indokid » Jul 27th, '06, 13:23

anyone watched the movie version of this drama?
it's pretty good.. the second time i actually cried watching a show(1st being 1LoT).. the last 20 minutes was especially heart-wrenching to watch

tkchan

Post by tkchan » Jul 27th, '06, 20:24

yeah, i saw the movie... it wasnt bad but for me, erika > yui haha

and also, i think the music (not just the main theme song or the songs they sing, but the BG music) is REALLY good. speaking of which, anyone know when the OST will come out? or if they have any piano sheet music? haha

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 28th, '06, 03:28

I just saw the first episode today and wow they made Erika look REALLY REALLY cute!!!

But yeah when she sung, was it really her? Because if so I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy of that song.

Frox

Post by Frox » Jul 28th, '06, 20:22

The 2nd time she sang,....the 'Stay with Me' song,......I was like no way...... :lol
But the first song she sang from Asami I was like,........yea it could be....

Nevertheless,....I really enjoyed the first episode. (Erika is as beautifull as always :whistling:)

*As motao wrote in the Erika Sawajiri thread;

Boy oh boy,....so she did sang the 'Stay with Me song',.....
If theyre selling this,...i'm gonna buy me one 8)

moonchyld

Post by moonchyld » Jul 28th, '06, 20:56

where can you dl the movie? thanks~

kvertand

Post by kvertand » Jul 28th, '06, 21:39

moonchyld wrote:where can you dl the movie? thanks~
Fantastic Super Club.
indokid wrote:anyone watched the movie version of this drama?
it's pretty good.. the second time i actually cried watching a show(1st being 1LoT).. the last 20 minutes was especially heart-wrenching to watch
I was very disappointed with the movie. Yeah, it was emotional, but this story is going to be emotional no matter how you present it...The film is too paint-by-numbers, it just reeks of mediocrity. It also seems rushed at the end, like they tried to cram too much into the last few minutes. Sekai no Chuushin is an example of a similar movie done better IMO.

I have hope yet for the drama, since they have more time to develop the story.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 29th, '06, 02:54

Since I actually like the first episode of Taiyou No Uta, I started looking for 1 Litre of Tears because you guys have been talking about it so much. But, how many episodes does it have? They only have up to 4 episodes here in d-addicts. Are there more epi than that?

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 29th, '06, 02:57

garnet07 wrote:Since I actually like the first episode of Taiyou No Uta, I started looking for 1 Litre of Tears because you guys have been talking about it so much. But, how many episodes does it have? They only have up to 4 episodes here in d-addicts. Are there more epi than that?
Emm you can try looking at Jpopsuki, they have all the ones that we at Kioku Konseki subbed, located at: 1 Litre of Tears

Hope that helps.

eternitual

Post by eternitual » Jul 30th, '06, 11:23

hmm to all who have watched episode 2, can i ask something...? didn't really understand the part where they said Asami-san was just a "ghost-writer"... does that mean the song she sang wasn't written by her...? could Kaoru have been the original composer...?

Yukster

Post by Yukster » Jul 30th, '06, 11:24

I watched the first few episodes, and I am glad to see that it is starting to get interesting.

I am not sure about everyone else, but I can't help but to compare Taiyo no Uta to Sekachu and 1 Liter, and so far, it seems to fall short of both. Of course, I like Taiyo alot better than Bakuyakou.

@ eternitual

They were suggesting that she should get a ghost writer (that is she should get someone to write her songs, and she take the credit).

Kiachan

Post by Kiachan » Jul 30th, '06, 13:58

I really like this series. Oh well, at least it's been good this far. ^^ I've got bad feeling about the end of the drama.. :/

Oh and Erika is doing great job as the lead actress again.

Kuwa-Jiji

Post by Kuwa-Jiji » Jul 30th, '06, 16:09

I'm having doubts about watching this series right now. I'm still waiting for the subs of Byakuyakou to finish up. And I don't want to get involved in two different complicated storylines involving Takayuki at the same time. :P Plus, I'm kind of tired of seeing him in these depressing roles lately. I didn't watch Churasan 3 or H2, so to me it's like he's done them back to back. Where's the spirited Taka I saw in Lunch no Joou? ;-; And Erika... Loved her in 1 Litre of Tears, but I don't know if I'll be able to buy her as another illness-stricken girl again. :S

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 31st, '06, 01:45

ooooooh!! omg omg omg!! did any of u guys watch the 3rd episode of taiyou no uta yet??? if ur having doubts about the show then WATCH EPISODE 3!!! after watching the movie of taiyou no uta i LUVED it but the first 2 episodes of the drama didn't leave me with as big of an impact... the scene in ep 2 where's she's running home before the sun comes up did nothing to me... maybe because i already knew from the movie that she'd make it home on time but still... BUT

OMG OMG OMG!! in episode 3 i bawled my eyes out like crazy!! :cry: i was on the edge the entire episode (the last 15 minutes especially)!! OMG!! IT WAS A GREAT EPISODE!! I LUVED IT SO MUCH!! :wub:

but i have to admit that the last 15 min of episode 3 is very 1 litre of tears-ish so it depends on your tastes but i LUVED this episode VERY VERY MUCH!!! i SO CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!! :D

ok that's the end of my crazy ranting about taiyou no uta and ep 3 :P

Delita

Post by Delita » Jul 31st, '06, 01:46

eternitual wrote:hmm to all who have watched episode 2, can i ask something...? didn't really understand the part where they said Asami-san was just a "ghost-writer"... does that mean the song she sang wasn't written by her...? could Kaoru have been the original composer...?
I think the 'ghost writer' is Kouji. The end of the episode Asami-san is waiting for him so she's probabily the one on the piano! And I bet he's the writer or atleast the inspiration. It would make sense since Asami's been so nervous about her next song. I haven't watched the 3rd one yet though, waiting until the subs come out.
I really love the intro song and Kaoru Amane's song.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 31st, '06, 02:09

Delita wrote: I really love the intro song and Kaoru Amane's song.
yea me too!! stay with me is such a nice song!! i'm listening to an mp3 of it right now... so pretty!! i wish i knew the romaji lyrics so i could sing along :P the intro song is pretty catchy too... and thanks for clearing up the thing about the "ghost writer" too... i was also a little confused about that... i'm anxious to see how koji and asami know each together

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '06, 02:29

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
Delita wrote: I really love the intro song and Kaoru Amane's song.
yea me too!! stay with me is such a nice song!! i'm listening to an mp3 of it right now... so pretty!! i wish i knew the romaji lyrics so i could sing along :P the intro song is pretty catchy too... and thanks for clearing up the thing about the "ghost writer" too... i was also a little confused about that... i'm anxious to see how koji and asami know each together
Sorry to ask this but can you happent o link me to a .mp3 version? I made my own but the volume is bleh, thanks in advance.

Can't wait to watch Ep 3 as I loved 1 Litre of Tears and cried a lot so if you say the ending is similiar, can't wait.

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 31st, '06, 02:51

SacredCultivator wrote: Sorry to ask this but can you happent o link me to a .mp3 version? I made my own but the volume is bleh, thanks in advance.

Can't wait to watch Ep 3 as I loved 1 Litre of Tears and cried a lot so if you say the ending is similiar, can't wait.
yes episode 3 is GREAT!! it reminded me of 1 litre of tears at least... others might think differently but i dunno...

the mp3 i have of stay with me is one that i ripped from the end of episode 2 so it's probably similar to the one u have... the volume on mine is kinda low also :glare: but i uploaded it for you anyways... here's the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... AB5C5FFC4C

enjoy

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '06, 04:33

Kawaii Kinomoto wrote:
SacredCultivator wrote: Sorry to ask this but can you happent o link me to a .mp3 version? I made my own but the volume is bleh, thanks in advance.

yes episode 3 is GREAT!! it reminded me of 1 litre of tears at least... others might think differently but i dunno...

the mp3 i have of stay with me is one that i ripped from the end of episode 2 so it's probably similar to the one u have... the volume on mine is kinda low also :glare: but i uploaded it for you anyways... here's the link

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... AB5C5FFC4C

enjoy
Great minds think alike huh? Lol volume is same as mine, but I apprecaite the upload ^_^

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Jul 31st, '06, 04:34

Hmm. The review looks interesting and cute Sawajira-san is in it....I hope she doesn't die!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jul 31st, '06, 04:46

Sawajiri Erika's debut as Amane Kaoru will be released on 8/30/2006.
In additional to a normal version, there is a special version that includes a DVD and photobook.

Tracklist:
1. タイヨウのうた
2. Stay with me
3. タイヨウのうた [acoustic version]
4. Stay with me [acoustic version]
5. タイヨウのうた [instrumenta]
6. Stay with me [instrumenta]
7. Wish [original instrumental]

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-6407

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 31st, '06, 05:18

mizune wrote:Sawajiri Erika's debut as Amane Kaoru will be released on 8/30/2006.
In additional to a normal version, there is a special version that includes a DVD and photobook.

Tracklist:
1. タイヨウのうた
2. Stay with me
3. タイヨウのうた [acoustic version]
4. Stay with me [acoustic version]
5. タイヨウのうた [instrumenta]
6. Stay with me [instrumenta]
7. Wish [original instrumental]

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-6407
AHHHH!! OMG UR KIDDING??? i SO have to get this!! :D YAY!! STAY WITH ME IS THE BEST!! :cheers:

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Jul 31st, '06, 05:20

Heheh yup yup can't wait

Kawaii Kinomoto

Post by Kawaii Kinomoto » Jul 31st, '06, 05:25

i gotta get money sum how!! it comes out the same day as fever to future :crazy: so broke!! no money to buy stuff!! still need to get good-bye days also!! :cry: but august 30th should be a very good day :D